PDA

View Full Version : Which celebrity.....?

Mushroom
September 1st, 2004, 10:02 PM
...do you; want to marry
or go on a date with
or meet (in a love way)
or just simply love?

Doing this thread 'cos I'm bored. lol.
Did a search and I don't think there is anything like this so, yeah.

I'll let you guys post a bit first then I'll tell you mine.
*Think's about him* *Swoon*, *sigh*

(BTW I know there are gonna loads Johnny Depps or Orlando Blooms etc.)
If not I'll be suprised but, happy suprised.
(Considering mine isn't that well known. :hehe: )
*Thinks about him some more* *swoon*, *sigh* :love:

Lion King Stu
September 1st, 2004, 10:10 PM
has to be the women from Evenescence :rawr:

TakaTiger
September 1st, 2004, 10:21 PM
Angelena joulee ;)

CheshireCat
September 1st, 2004, 10:27 PM
David Beckham....

Though I can't marry him... or go on a date him...

I've gotten a good 3 feet away from him though. I was too scared to say something.

I've met his wife and momma and few times.

Also... Dave Matthews. Though he's married too. I've been a good 10 feet away from him... wasn't afraid to yell "Dave, you rock!"

Mushroom
September 1st, 2004, 10:33 PM
LOL. Well my turn.
(Please don't laugh! :alone: So many people have done that already. :rolleyes: )

I adore, SEAN HAYES!!!! He is just so cute and adorable and really good looking at the same time. :kovusmile With his bright blue eyes and dark, dark brown hair and those shoulders! Wow!
And he makes me laugh too and is an incredibly talented actor.
I just smile and go all giddy when I'm watching Will & Grace and Jack comes on screen! :wow: :love:
It's just a pain in the *** that he hasn't revealed (sp?) whether he is gay or straight yet! (I love to think that he's straight but got a gut feeling he's gay. :( )
Oh well un till he says something. *SWOON* *SIGH* :love:

Scully
September 2nd, 2004, 01:01 AM
David Duchovny. The first time I saw him on X-Files was enough to send me doing backflips off the diving board. XD He's one hotty-hot man. I wouldn't want to go on a date or anything romantic, but meeting him and going out as friends would be wonderful. He seems like such a nice guy. :) ::swoon::

unregistered user
September 2nd, 2004, 01:26 AM
Hmm.. this isn't love you know, it's lust. Just thought i'd point that out. It gets so easily confused nowadays. (No offence to anyone in that remark :cheese:)

That said though...:

Vocally I'd go with.. Sara Evans, Jodi Benson, or Enya =)

By looks I'd go with... Jennifer Aniston :rawr:

But of course, for movie character it would be Galadriel from LOTR :rawr::rawr::rawr:

Xinithian
September 2nd, 2004, 01:27 AM
I'd say Elizabeth Hurley...
But for whatever reason, I dont find many celebrities hot. I like normal everyday women a lot more...

CheshireCat
September 2nd, 2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Scully
David Duchovny. The first time I saw him on X-Files was enough to send me doing backflips off the diving board.

i LOVE david duchovny.

jannali
September 2nd, 2004, 03:53 AM
*swoon sigh* Jake Gyllenhaal *dreamy eyed* :love:

Xinithian
September 2nd, 2004, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by jannali
*swoon sigh* Jake Gyllenhaal *dreamy eyed* :love: Oh, I know you were absolutely DYING over him in Boy in a Bubble :p

CheshireCat
September 2nd, 2004, 04:07 AM
hey. bubbleboy was awesome.

though mr. gyllenhaal was dreamier in donnie darko.

Xinithian
September 2nd, 2004, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by CheshireCat
hey. bubbleboy was awesome.

though mr. gyllenhaal was dreamier in donnie darko. Not the new one, I feel so sorry for the actual bubbleboy and I can see why he sued them...

Kovster
September 2nd, 2004, 05:32 AM
Anyone seen Plannet of the apes or drivin? That blone.. I dont know her name.. but dang!

Nephilim
September 2nd, 2004, 10:15 AM
Hmm. Uma Thurman, Angelina Jolie, Ville Valo, Halle Berry, Davey Havok and Jade Puget are all good lookin'. Don't love them though.

Yes, I probably did spell at least two of those wrong.

Simba_2004
September 2nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Kovster
Anyone seen Plannet of the apes or drivin? That blone.. I dont know her name.. but dang!

you mean her http://imdb.com/name/nm0000307/

unregistered user
September 2nd, 2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Don't love them though.

^^ That's right. Celebrity love (as I am calling it) is not love at all, it's lust ;) As previously stated.

Nephilim
September 2nd, 2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Nuka
^^ That's right. Celebrity love (as I am calling it) is not love at all, it's lust ;) As previously stated.

Plus you have no idea of the real personality of the celebrity. If you fancy them, so to say, it's more likely that you fancy a character they play in a film, etc.

:ayecapn:

jannali
September 3rd, 2004, 02:32 AM
Jake is teh awesomest ;) I liked him best in October Sky, he was so cute in that movie (and closer to my age), but he was good in Day After Tomorrow too *swoon*

but second place in my book goes to Viggo Mortensen...omg i wanted to be arwen so bad when i was watching LOTR...*sigh*

CheshireCat
September 3rd, 2004, 03:33 AM
i agree.. he was great in october sky. thats one of my favorite movies.

nathalie
September 3rd, 2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Mushroom
...do you; want to marry
or go on a date with
or meet (in a love way)
or just simply love?

Doing this thread 'cos I'm bored. lol.
Did a search and I don't think there is anything like this so, yeah.

I'll let you guys post a bit first then I'll tell you mine.
*Think's about him* *Swoon*, *sigh*

(BTW I know there are gonna loads Johnny Depps or Orlando Blooms etc.)
If not I'll be suprised but, happy suprised.
(Considering mine isn't that well known. :hehe: )
*Thinks about him some more* *swoon*, *sigh* :love:

Hmm ... not Johnny or Orlando for me ...

Michael Shanks is always welcome here :D (Dr. Daniel Jackson from Stargate)

unregistered user
September 3rd, 2004, 07:10 AM
Cant say I do love any celebrity, I wanna meet Kevin Spacey though...not in a love way mind you ;p

Mabatu
September 3rd, 2004, 02:57 PM
:hmm:

Based on looks, i'd go for Angelina Jolie. Funnily enough i can't really think of any others. :p

...I do like Gillian Anderson in the X-files. I don't think i like her real personality though :confused:

I probably wouldn't like Angelina's personality neither :p I gotta say, her adopted son Maddox is one very lucky kid, what with being adopted by someone so rich.

But as Xinithian stated, i reckon that most everyday women would be much nicer than the rich famous ones. Probably. Though i've yet to find one that i'd be interested in spending a lot of time with. Not that i'm looking though :p

unregistered user
September 3rd, 2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Mabatu
:hmm:
Based on looks, i'd go for Angelina Jolie. Funnily enough i can't really think of any others. :p
...I do like Gillian Anderson in the X-files.

Yes sir!
=D

unregistered user
September 3rd, 2004, 05:14 PM
Well, I wouldn't mind meeting up with the Beatles back when they were a band. They were cute and crazy back then, and did lots of bizarre photos such as this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/another_tomato/beatlespillowfight.jpg

unregistered user
September 3rd, 2004, 06:50 PM
I love/ fancy/ lust after (whatever) sooooooooooo many guys, famous or otherwise, or fictional, it would b impossible to name them all, but my top 3 would probably be:

Eminem- Love the eyes, the dimples, the naughtiness! (oh and the BODY!)

Prince William- Find him fit in an unusual way, but to be honest probably wouldn't care if he wasnt a prince (am still little girl who wants to be a Princess!)

Boris Johnson- Beacuse he's odd and has mad hair! (Hopefully most of u wont know who Boris is and that's fine by me!)

To be honest though, when it comes to liking people the main thing I seem to go for is some kind of unusual personality trait- something that makes someone stand out from the crowd, and a good sense of humour is very important, but of course you can't know the personality of someone you've never met, so you are not really liking them, but your own interpretation of them.

Anyway, I talk too much.......... I'll shut up now!

TeeKay
September 3rd, 2004, 07:40 PM
How come no one's mentioned Claudia Black or Sigourney Weaver yet?? =D Okay so I'm willing to bet very few people know who Claudia Black is, and grated Sigourney Weaver's getting on a bit, but still :rawr:.

Having said that though I don't think I'd want to have that sort of relationship with a famous person, I like my privite life to be just that, privite. Most famous people tend to give up any chance of having a "Privite" life as part of their job description, they always have people following them round with cameras so that the picture of the going to get the paper in the morning ends up on the front page of the daily tabloid. And if they don't have that then there are the inevitable weird stalker people.

About the personality thing, most famous people are actually quite nice people. I've met a few and they've all beeen feally friendly, okay so Jonathan Hardy was a bit ... odd but in a good way, and Gigi Edgley though my name was Tea-cake though it was a loud bar we were in =D

unregistered user
September 3rd, 2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by TeeKay
I've met a few and they've all beeen feally friendly.

Remember TK, we've got to meet our hero Brent Spiner.
:bleen:=D:D

TeeKay
September 3rd, 2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Sonique21837?
Remember TK, we've got to meet our hero Brent Spiner.
:bleen:=D:D

Actually I may be doing that in a few weeks ;)

Check this out (http://www.collectormania.com/)

unregistered user
September 3rd, 2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by TeeKay
Actually I may be doing that in a few weeks ;)

OMG! SWEETNESS. *head explodes*
:D:D:D

Xinithian
September 3rd, 2004, 08:25 PM
I know some celebrities, and they dont mind fans and are nice as long as you catch them when they're not busy. It's not a good idea to try to stop them and ask for something, but if you see them in a restaraunt or sitting somewhere for a while, then you should ask for an autograph or say that you like their work. If they're busy, just a simple wave is good, and usually they wave back.

And if you're going to compliment a celebrity, MAKE SURE you know his name. Often people will go up to celebrities and mistake them for different people, which is not good. And if you dont know what movies they were in, it would be best to ask directly what movies they were in, rather than "Where do I know you from?".

TakaTiger
September 3rd, 2004, 09:06 PM
I say Angelina joulee because the Tomb Raider games r one of my all time favs :) and she was hot in the movies ;)

Lion King Stu
September 3rd, 2004, 09:15 PM
I got the new Tomb raider game for my PC but can't be arsed to install it as I kinda dislike TR

Sadiki
September 3rd, 2004, 09:18 PM
I don't know... I think that I don't like the idea being with some famous person... it would make me nerves...

I wanna be just me... lonly lonly me... or then just married with some non famous person.

TakaTiger
September 3rd, 2004, 09:34 PM
how can you not like it?! those games were awsome :D, i disliked parts ini the 2nd one tho >.>

Lion King Stu
September 3rd, 2004, 10:01 PM
i just don't like them and Lara sounds likes shes having a orgy everytime she like climbs up something or something happends

TakaTiger
September 3rd, 2004, 10:21 PM
so? you cant just judge a game by the sound? some of the best games don't even have sound, like solitare! and you cant have orgys by your self xD, but im not gonna bring any of that in here, but those games were awsome, hands down :P

Lion King Stu
September 3rd, 2004, 10:28 PM
Doom 3 wins hands down :P

TakaTiger
September 3rd, 2004, 10:29 PM
screw that, Bloodlines is gonna Own Doom 3 :P

Lion King Stu
September 3rd, 2004, 10:31 PM
and Half life 2 will top that :P

TakaTiger
September 3rd, 2004, 10:31 PM
dont think so, bloodlines is comin out after half-life and made my the same ppl :P just alot betterly made :P

Lion King Stu
September 3rd, 2004, 10:33 PM
yeah well......uh....uh....shut up lol *throws copy of DOOM3 at Taka*

Xinithian
September 3rd, 2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
dont think so, bloodlines is comin out after half-life and made my the same ppl :P just alot betterly made :P Gran Turismo 4 will own all.

Lion King Stu
September 3rd, 2004, 10:35 PM
correction Metal gear solid Snake eater will kicks GT4's rear end lol :P

Xinithian
September 3rd, 2004, 10:45 PM
No, I saw MGS at a convention. It looks really good, but GT4 is going to be a lot better. It's been so many years that they've been making it... besides, there aren't any guarantees about MGS, remember MGS 2?

TakaTiger
September 3rd, 2004, 10:54 PM
<burns the copy of doom3> muhahahaha

<watches Bloodlines kick all the other games around>

unregistered user
September 3rd, 2004, 10:56 PM
The randomness of it all!
:lol::lol::lol:

TakaTiger
September 3rd, 2004, 11:10 PM
enough of this, back to the topic of the thread :P

Suki
September 6th, 2004, 07:36 PM
I wanna meet Hilary, Christy Carlson, and everyone who was in TLK!:D

Lion King Stu
September 6th, 2004, 08:49 PM
I wanna meet the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and the cast of the lion king if only they wheren't animated lol ;)

Xinithian
September 6th, 2004, 09:01 PM
I want to meet Jeremy Irons, he seems like he'd be awesome.

TeeKay
September 6th, 2004, 09:16 PM
So far I've met Gigi Edgley (Chiana from Farscape), Jonathan Hardy (the voice of Rygel XVI from Farscape), Corin Nemic (Jonas Quinn from SG-1) and Penny Jhonson (Sherry Palmer from 24, Cassidy Yates from DS9) All really lovely people.

I'd love to meet the rest of the cast of Farscape (Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Anthony Simcoe, Wyane Pygram etc. (Who who and who I here you ask)) the rest of the cast of SG-1, although I may get the cance to see Amanda Tapping (Sam Carter) next month. Anyone associated with TLK. This list could go on for a while ... ;)

Mushroom
September 6th, 2004, 09:30 PM
http://www.durfee.net/will/media/0214-Outtake.rm

Little W&G blooper featuring the most wonderful guy in the world. *swoon* *sigh* Oh Sean, you butterfingers.

BTW does anyone get the joke here? I don't but I still laugh. Is it a reference to something? It reminds me of a "Carry on" film.

Xinithian
September 6th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Will Smith was driving right behind us once, I waved to him but he didn't see me.

Mushroom
September 6th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Whoa, awesome!

TakaTiger
September 6th, 2004, 10:15 PM
i want to meet Blnd Guardian, and not for relatonshop purposes :P

lion_roog
September 6th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Xinithian
Will Smith was driving right behind us once, I waved to him but he didn't see me.

I know Will Smith's sister-in-law's daughter. Atleast I think it was sister-in-law, it may have been his cousins daughter.

Lt. Trevor
December 15th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Oh gosh, so many...I'll stick with my favourites

Gillian Anderson (Dana Scully):

When I began to watch The X-Files and saw how much involved in science Scully was I began to love the character, then eventually I liked the actress, too bad the show ended on a sour note.

Angelina Jolie (Lara Croft)

Jolie was wonderful on Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life. She acts like a normal person, not the stereotypical star during interviews that mainly care about the money. She did most of her stunts herself, and on the 2nd movie she almost shot Gerad Butler while they went down the ropes (yes both movies used real guns, except in shoot-outs then they were prop guns and squibs).

Christine Tucci (Sgt. Welles)

In K-911 she added to the comedy by being the polar opposite of Jim Belushi's character Det. Thomas Dooley. She seems like a great actress and lands guest performances in my favourite shows (CSI and Without a Trace).

Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)

Boy, she's hot I actually love her the best, her character Sara Sidle (CSI) is cool. She does these wonderful performances on CSI each week and she seems like a stand up person.

Nephilim
December 15th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Ziyi Zhang. The most beautiful woman ever.

Xanahti
December 15th, 2005, 05:50 PM
I would like to meet Luke Wilson. He's pretty old (Like, 35 or something) but he's so sexy and an awesome actor.

Sombolia
December 16th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiike Dirnt.

*drools*

Hey, at least it's not.. um.. Billie Joe. Right?

Storm90
December 16th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Defiantly Tobey Magurie. I <3 him so much in the Spiderman Movies and Seabuscit. ^_^ I love his boy-next-door look. :D

Cleto
December 16th, 2005, 11:57 AM
James Marsters ((Spike from BTVS)), he's so sexy. :rawr:

Every time he comes to England though he's like a four hour drive from me but I never get to see him cause we're either too busy or can't afford it :(

Am getting his solo album for christmas though =D

Amaryllis
December 16th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Orlando Bloom (sigh...) i printed out like 5 inch of paper with pictures of him, and i even wrote him a letter (never got an answer back) and i had this poster of him, hang it to my wall, but everytime i got into my room i turned crazy, so crying and all i removed it and desided i had to stop. That all happened about 2 a 3 years ago, and i feel SO ashamed when i think about it xD

EDIT: atm i kinda like Chad Kroeger, but the one person i am really in love with atm is Ragoom, he's a celebrity to me xD

Daniel
December 16th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Boris Johnson fo' sho :D

Xinithian
December 16th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Jack (Garrett Hedlund) from the movie, Four Brothers.

Simba '04
December 16th, 2005, 11:07 PM
without a doubt I would love to date Natalie Portman :hakuna: :cheese:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/simba_2004/natalie.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/simba_2004/natalie_portman.jpg

for meeting a celebrity, that would be none other than our Dr. Grant (Sam Neill) and Dr. Jones (Harrison Ford) :cheese:

unregistered user
December 16th, 2005, 11:45 PM
I love Steve McQueen, too bad the dude's dead.

I'd love to me Clint Eastwood, or Robin Williams. But my two favourite would have to be : Steve McQueen and Will Ferrel.

I've never heard of that lady 04'. Hmm.

Sombolia
December 17th, 2005, 12:17 AM
I bet you have, Utora. :p She was Padme in Star Wars!