PDA

View Full Version : Tale Spin...?

Shatara
August 19th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Anyone rememer that show? Used to be my favorite show evar, still ranks the top of the TV-animation stuff.

Just wondrin if anyone watches/has watched it...

unregistered user
August 19th, 2004, 06:42 AM
I watch almost all of Disney's programs. Tale Spin is one of them.
;)

Shatara
August 19th, 2004, 06:48 AM
w00t!!

Oh, and BTW...I think you changed my Lea theme...>.<

unregistered user
August 19th, 2004, 07:03 AM
I've seen it lotsa times. It had some good episodes.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2004, 08:27 AM
I used to watch that along with all the other Disney cartoons ;)

Ngatuny
August 19th, 2004, 08:52 AM
I used to watch it all the time!

King Simba
August 19th, 2004, 09:03 AM
What was it about? I can't really remember the name. :confused:

unregistered user
August 19th, 2004, 09:19 AM
i used to watch it

Nephilim
August 19th, 2004, 10:00 AM
I have never heard of it.

King Simba
August 19th, 2004, 10:22 AM
I can remember it now :). I used to watch it.

Simba_2004
August 19th, 2004, 11:07 AM
it still comes on toon Disney, I watch it everynow and then

nathalie
August 19th, 2004, 11:23 AM
I watched it.

My sister even has some tapes of it.

nafklt
August 19th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Never seen it before, but I 've heard of it... is it any good? :confused:

Timali
August 19th, 2004, 03:38 PM
This was Disney's animation series of pilots, and some of them looked just like the characters in Jungle Book movie? I used to watch all Disney's TV animations, and Tale Spin was among them. But I think I was quite young at the time they showed it, and I don't remember very much about it.

*checks Google*
Wow, someone's put up a fan page (http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/7847/index.html) for one of the characters in the series.

unregistered user
August 19th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I liked Tale Spin but as a kid I had a hard time following the plots of the episodes... Now I loved Jungle Cubs. =)

unregistered user
August 19th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I watch it every now and then. :)

King Simba
August 19th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Scape
I liked Tale Spin but as a kid I had a hard time following the plots of the episodes... Now I loved Jungle Cubs. =)
I have a video of Jungle Cubs. I've watched it a few times now and then. :p

Sharifu
August 19th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I remember watching that show when I was little, I don't remember much about it though. The only Disney animated TV show I am really into is Gargoyles. I watch a few others, but Gargoyles is my favorite.

Shatara
August 19th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Timali
This was Disney's animation series of pilots, and some of them looked just like the characters in Jungle Book movie? I used to watch all Disney's TV animations, and Tale Spin was among them. But I think I was quite young at the time they showed it, and I don't remember very much about it.

*checks Google*
Wow, someone's put up a fan page (http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/7847/index.html) for one of the characters in the series. Yup, that's the one. They didn't just look like Jungle Book characters, they were Jungle Book characters; namely Baloo, Louie, and Shere Khan (just anthropomorphized (wow that's a big word)).

I've seen that site, but this one (http://talespinsourcepage.i8.com/) is the best I've seen.

Well, the reason I brought it up was I'm sorta in the process of writing an LK/TS crossover thingy. Wondrin if anyone interested :cheese:

Ngatuny
August 19th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Shatara
I've seen that site, but this one (http://talespinsourcepage.i8.com/) is the best I've seen.

Well, the reason I brought it up was I'm sorta in the process of writing an LK/TS crossover thingy. Wondrin if anyone interested :cheese:

Thanks for the link.:ayecapn:

Interested? Definitively!:evilgrin:

kcnmttcnn
August 20th, 2004, 12:07 AM
I've seen it a looong time ago. I can't remember much about it at all anymore.

unregistered user
August 20th, 2004, 12:15 AM
I used to watch this show a lot along with all the other old-school Disney toons! I love them! Aww...those were the days.

unregistered user
August 20th, 2004, 02:58 AM
Sounds good Shatara. Right now I'm working on a multi crossover fan fic ^^

Shatara
August 21st, 2004, 03:40 AM
Hehe. How 'multi' we talkin' here? :uhno: :-)

As fur my stuff, I've already got one thread on it (though it's gotten too large for it's own good) here (http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1080)...

I'm likely going to start a new thread if/when I complete Blood Red Sky and/or a beta of the game...

BluNikori
August 21st, 2004, 05:20 AM
oooh i used to watch it all the time! *doo do doo do do!* =D

Shatara
September 26th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Ack! Now I'm the one necroposting!

Acutally, I figured I'd bump this and see if any of the newer crowd was into TS. I was gonna make a new thread in The Swamp but I remembered ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD THAN TO START A NEW ONE, so mods move at your leisure :p

Spin it!

LunarCat
September 26th, 2005, 12:47 AM
loved it! but i liked Jungle Cubs better.................:D :cheese:

Darkslash
September 26th, 2005, 01:35 AM
I remember TS, Shatara... I've even heard there is an RP that combines TS and TLK? Have you heard of it?

Xinithian
September 26th, 2005, 01:50 AM
I was so young when it came out. I had no idea what was going on, so I never watched it.

Amaryllis
September 26th, 2005, 11:43 AM
i LOVED that, i even have a video of 'em :cheese:

kourukon
September 26th, 2005, 04:14 PM
:lol: hahah! right now, this instant second, Tale Spin is on TV here. *laugs* it's on daily program, 7 days a week.

....does it mean i live with dinosaurs?:eww:

unregistered user
September 26th, 2005, 04:23 PM
great kourukon.. Welcome back
i check your profile.. you doing the Once a Month Post :lol: :hugs: welcome back :D

Shatara
September 26th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by kourukon
:lol: hahah! right now, this instant second, Tale Spin is on TV here. *laugs* it's on daily program, 7 days a week.

....does it mean i live with dinosaurs?:eww: Lol...

Its on every day here actually, but at like 03:30...so I'm rarely up to watch it :( XD

Oh, and Whiskey Bravo Kou ^^

kourukon
October 1st, 2005, 05:37 PM
:nukasm: LOLz thanks. i lurk around here once in a while.

did i hear whiskey? :metoo: