PDA

View Full Version : Imagineering minds want to know...

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 01:55 AM
How many Disney movies do you guys like, including TLK, sequels, prequels, behind the scenequels, etc.. Name them if you would ^^ And if at all possible, put them from greatest to least or vice verse.

Only go up to like ten being the max, no need to list every disney film ever made O.o

Also, movies by Dreamworks, Warner Brothers, Fox, and other companies do not count, has to be made by Disney, only exception would be Pixar =P

This includes both live action and animation too, so whatever hehe.

And finally, if you feel the need to put other movies that are not Disney, could you please place them before or after your favs.

Anyway, I was just curious and bored, not sure which I was more of though xD Answer away people =P

Simba_TLK
August 1st, 2004, 02:35 AM
i chose "Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too" ;)

although i dont have a whole bunch of collectibles/videos on Disney movies, other than TLK or Brother Bear :lol:

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 02:42 AM
disneys cool, but i think im more into anime so i chose neutral

TrkenTyger009
August 1st, 2004, 02:42 AM
Disney's good.......they hav some good movies but they fav some stuff i dont like too...

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 02:58 AM
Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too. BOO-YA! XD
:wicked::wicked::wicked:

kcnmttcnn
August 1st, 2004, 03:09 AM
"Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too"

I don't have collectibles, but I have the videos part =P

Ngatuny
August 1st, 2004, 06:03 AM
Disney's Good. I have quite a few movies and a few collectibles. I would like to go to a Disney Park.

Was my vote but I have been several times to Disneyland.

Sharifu
August 1st, 2004, 08:56 AM
I chose "Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too." ;)

Oh gosh, favorite Disney movies huh? Well of course TLK is my #1 favorite, as for the others, I guess I can't really put them in any order... But lets see here...

Aladdin
Mulan
Tarzan
Dinosaur
Treasure Planet
Brother Bear

That's pretty much all I can think of for now, I like other Disney movies too, but those ones I like more then others. If I remember more that I like I will post them.

Who chose, "I HATE Disney! They suck so much!"? XD

Nephilim
August 1st, 2004, 09:52 AM
I went for:

Disney's Good. I have quite a few movies and a few collectibles. I would like to go to a Disney Park.

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 10:11 AM
Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to 2 of the park's too

TLK 2
POTC
TLK
Brother Bear
Aladdin
Mulan
Dinosaur
Tarzan
:thinks: ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............................ and some others

Sharifu
August 1st, 2004, 10:26 AM
What's POTC?
Ooh! Someone else who likes Dinosaur! Awesome! :cheese: I'm so tried of hearing people saying it sucks, yeah it could been better, but I still enjoyed it, beautiful soundtrack, and it's the best computer animation I've ever seen, I like it better then Pixar's style of animation. (Even though Pixar has pretty good stories usually) And I love dinos, hehe. :evilgrin:

Oh, and I should put SP on my list. Even though SP has it's flaws, I do like it. :vitsm:

Nephilim
August 1st, 2004, 10:35 AM
Odd. Why didn't my list come out? Oh, well.

The Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
Dumbo (Yes, really)
Mulan
Aladdin
PotC

Ruska
August 1st, 2004, 10:37 AM
Ummm, I'm not a Disney fan. That's why I chose "no comment".

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
What's POTC?

Pirates of the Carribean

Kovu
August 1st, 2004, 02:38 PM
I'm not a Disney fan, nor have i anything against Disney. I'd congratulate and thank them for TLK though. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie10.jpg
"It's fine. I have one or two movies around. Never been to a park or anything like that though, wouldn't mind it though."
Sounds just like my answer. :kovusmile

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 06:43 PM
Yay! People put their lists up after all. For a little while there I was thinking that people were only answering the poll hehe. Well, here's my list:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Lion King 1 & 2
Mulan
PotC
Brother Bear
The Little Mermaid
Finding Nemo
Aladdin
Pocahontas
Fantasia 1 & 2

Other studios: Ice Age, The Prince of Eygpt, Shrek 2, a whole crapload of others =P

Oh, and I voted 'Disney's Great'

TakaTiger
August 1st, 2004, 07:09 PM
the second one for me ^^

TeeKay
August 1st, 2004, 07:33 PM
I'm not really sure what option to choose. I wouldn't say I'm really a Disney fan as such.of their main films pretty much the only ones I liked were TLK and it's sequels (maybe because it was an original film and not adapted from elsewhere) Fantasia was pretty good though, and I did like the ones they did with Pixar, specifically Monsters Inc and was it A Bugs Life or Antz they did (i get confused with those two, I liked them both though).

I've been to DisneyLand Paris twice which was really ace, Space Mountain is the best ride EVER (which reminds me, I have the music somewhere which I've not heard for ages) I'd like to visit the other parks at some point, I just can't afford it.

Scully
August 1st, 2004, 07:56 PM
I chose "Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too." I really do have a lot of collectibles, videos, DVD's, coloring books, figurines, and the like of my favorite movies. I've also been to all of the parks; twice to Epcot and Magic Kingdom because my mom LOVES Epcot and Magic Kingdom is just a must, even if it is primarily for younger folk.

Favorites movies in the order in which I like them, 1 being the best and most:

1. Sleeping Beauty (I am obsessed with Maleficent; she is my favorite character EVER. :LOL: Not to mention it's just the perfect Disney classic movie.)
2. The Lion King
3. Lilo and Stitch
4. The Little Mermaid
5. Aladdin
6. Cinderella
7. 101 Dalmatians
8. Finding Nemo
9. Toy Story/ Toy Story 2
10. Pirates of the Caribbean

Sharifu
August 1st, 2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by TeeKay
was it A Bugs Life or Antz they did (i get confused with those two, I liked them both though).

A Bug's Life is Pixar, Antz is Dreamworks. I like them both too. Not one my of my favorites, but I like them. I think I like a Bug's Life better though.

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2004, 08:49 PM
Picked Disney's Great been to Disney Land in Florida like 4 times and Euro disney once

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Simba_TLK
although i dont have a whole bunch of collectibles/videos on Disney movies, other than TLK or Brother Bear :lol:

Is Brother Bear good? I'd like to see that one! :p

TeeKay
August 1st, 2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
A Bug's Life is Pixar, Antz is Dreamworks. I like them both too. Not one my of my favorites, but I like them. I think I like a Bug's Life better though.

Thats the one, thanks =D I think I prefered Antz myself (i'm still confused between the two though :confused: :D)

TakaTiger
August 1st, 2004, 08:53 PM
i perfer Ice Age over both of them ;)

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 08:55 PM
The reason you're so confused is because they're so much alike =P

TakaTiger
August 1st, 2004, 08:57 PM
i think i saw one of those, i dunno tho, i rember a bugs life cause it was on tv once i think :confused: i dunno about antz tho

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2004, 08:58 PM
wat ant design is better The ants in Antz or in A bugs Life?

TakaTiger
August 1st, 2004, 08:58 PM
i dont rember x_x

TeeKay
August 1st, 2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
i perfer Ice Age over both of them ;)

I've not actually seen Ice Age, although I keep meaning too.

Originally posted by Nuka
The reason you're so confused is because they're so much alike =P

Yeah I know, and they came out at pretty much the same time too, which doesn't help, hehe.

TakaTiger
August 1st, 2004, 09:01 PM
ohh, ice age is awsome ;), you MUST see it :D

gotta love diego :D

Scully
August 1st, 2004, 09:18 PM

Absolutely-Diego rocks!

Sadiki
August 1st, 2004, 11:17 PM
I don't love disney. it just makes great movies thats all.
I choice neutral because I always am.

Simba_TLK
August 2nd, 2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Acrobat
Is Brother Bear good? I'd like to see that one! :p

yeah Brother Bear is good :cheese:

if you are a TLK fan, you will mostly likely like Brother Bear aswell :D

starlioness
August 2nd, 2004, 04:29 AM

who doesn't ? ;)

too bad they didn't make Soto and Zeke plushies.. that'd be cool :cool: . I'd like to have a Diego beanie myself, the U.K one is pretty neat :diva:

all I have is a Diego Burger King toy and a saber tooth... something or other .. people say it's a S.T Tiger but the tail's too long and the head is shaped more like a dogs.. don't know if there were any S.T dogs around :hmm:

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 04:32 AM
It's actually a 'Saber Tooth Cat', but most people prefer tiger, just cause it sounds cooler I thiik :thinks:

Diego rules!

Sheaa
August 2nd, 2004, 05:27 AM
I put Disney?s good. I used to be a bigger Disney fan when I was younger?but in the last year my liking for Disney dropped very dramatically. It?s the company I dislike so much, not the movies (except for Finding Nemo :eww::cringe: )

As far as favorites go:
1. The Lion King, The Lion King 2: Simba?s Pride, and The Lion King ? (though TLK is my favorite out of the trilogy).
2. Lilo and Stitch
3. The Aristocats
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Mulan
6. Beauty and the Beast

I?ve never seen Brother Bear, Sleeping Beauty, The Jungle Book 1 or 2, or 101 Dalmatians (I?ve never seen the animated one). Any other Disney movies I haven?t mentioned I most likely feel neutral about.

My least favorites:
1. Finding Nemo
2. Toy Story 1 and 2
3. A Bug?s Life
4. Fantasia 1 and 2
5. Cinderella
6. The Little Mermaid

I like Balto, Shrek 1 and 2, and Ice Age.

CheshireCat
August 2nd, 2004, 10:04 PM
They need an option for "Disney is great but Eisner can kiss my ***."

TakaTiger
August 2nd, 2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by CheshireCat
They need an option for "Disney is great but Eisner can kiss my ***."

:lol::lol: LOL! i concur ;)

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 02:18 AM
Dang, I knew I forgot one ;)

lionloversam
July 10th, 2005, 10:24 PM

2 Die FR
July 10th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Wow, we're really reviving an old poll, aren't we?
I'm your #1 biggest Disney fan! Anyone who knows me will know that already.

King Simba
July 10th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Old poll yet I haven't had chance to vote on it. Here's the option I chose anyways...

Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too.

Shatara
July 10th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by 2 Die FR
Wow, we're really reviving an old poll, aren't we? Yes, attack of the necropostage....

nathalie
July 11th, 2005, 07:54 AM
I voted that second thing. 'Cause Disney in general isn't my nr. 1 thing (except TLK).