Zira - Scape
Zynx - Nuka
Jamani - Boos
Seleeka - Kida
Sarabi - Scully

List will be updated as needed.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 08:22 AM
yeah, I want a character..should I pick or make one myself? :)

ChildOfThePride
July 31st, 2004, 11:20 AM
Either or is fine with me. :)

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 12:11 PM
okay, il think of one :)

Nephilim
July 31st, 2004, 03:00 PM
Can I play Mufasa?

ChildOfThePride
July 31st, 2004, 03:06 PM
Sure, Neph!

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 03:16 PM
Think il be a cheetah of some kind if thats okay..now I just have to think of a name and some chararistics

ChildOfThePride
July 31st, 2004, 03:19 PM
That's fine, Boos. :)

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 04:36 PM
whee it's up, just need to think on a char. to play

Ngatuny
July 31st, 2004, 04:40 PM
:thinks: hmm who else is needed, I would like to join.

TrkenTyger009
July 31st, 2004, 04:47 PM
hmm.....i guess no elementals this time :/

oh well ill be cerabutis the lion (or if this can hav illegally imported animals, a lynx ) =D

Nephilim
July 31st, 2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Ngatuny
:thinks: hmm who else is needed, I would like to join.

Anyone from Taka and Mufasa's childhood, or an OC.=D

Scully
July 31st, 2004, 05:15 PM
May I be Sarabi?

ChildOfThePride
July 31st, 2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Scully
May I be Sarabi?

Sure! :bleen:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 09:50 PM
If a cub Zira isn't taken I may play her.

ChildOfThePride
July 31st, 2004, 09:52 PM
Cub Zira is now taken by Scape.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 09:56 PM
Cub Taka/Scar would be nice or actually. Or I believe I'll be a cheetah cub maybe ^^

Yeah.. I'm sure others will want Scar, I'll take the cheetah cub ^^

ChildOfThePride
July 31st, 2004, 09:59 PM
Okay, now for the unnamed cheetahs, I'll just need names for when I update the list.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 10:00 PM
Mine shall be Zynx ^^

@ Ngatuny ;)

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 10:38 PM
higasogotunagoqutalibitly?
is my characters name....

well..okay..not really..my characters name is Jamani

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 10:46 PM
higasogotunagoqutalibitly?! You stole my character's name Boos!!! :die:

:lol:

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 10:53 PM
Dude...I let you have the drunken shark!

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 11:04 PM
I'll play a female lion cub named Seleeka. :D

Ngatuny
August 1st, 2004, 05:53 AM
If no one else want cub Scar I will Take him.:evilgrin:

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 06:34 PM
CotP, my characters name is Zynx, no 'i' hehe =)

ChildOfThePride
August 1st, 2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Nuka
CotP, my characters name is Zynx, no 'i' hehe =)

Arh, sorry =)

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 06:40 PM
which reminds me lol it's 'Seleeka' not Seleka heh ^^;

ChildOfThePride
August 1st, 2004, 06:46 PM
GAH!!!! :p

Sorry, everyone...I'm trying.

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 06:49 PM
it's ok lol

TrkenTyger009
August 1st, 2004, 07:16 PM
ok sence everyone else is posting theres again i will too^^

Cerabutis (c) me =P

TrkenTyger009
August 3rd, 2004, 11:14 PM
Umm...i kind of wonted to wait awhile before i joined in on th RP...so is it ok now, i mean i wouldnt wont to disturb anything....
(sorry for th double post but no one would of read this if i havnt post again =P)

Fyxx
September 11th, 2004, 04:04 AM
*bounds in* I'd love to join! Can I play myself? Fyxx an African hunting dog?

ChildOfThePride
September 11th, 2004, 04:05 AM
Uh...

Don't think so...sorry.

It's more of a 'past' RP....Mufasa's cubhood....

Besides, wouldn't African hunting dogs have owners?

Fyxx
September 11th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Nope they are wild dogs. But thanks for replying..I think I might Rp in another thread. :)

unregistered user
September 11th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Okay could I play my char Sahara? She is Zira's younger sister and would've been a cub at that time of course.

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/KL_Mage/GrumpySahara.jpg

There's a ref pic of her. Though she is adult there since I don't have any cub pics of her handy.

ChildOfThePride
September 11th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Sorry, man...

And KL, 1st, that pic is GORGEOUS!

Of course! Of course you can join!

unregistered user
September 11th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Aww.....thank you for both things^_^ She's not that grim as a cub X3

unregistered user
September 11th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Eh crap, could I be cub Sarafina instead of Sahara?

ChildOfThePride
November 3rd, 2004, 01:34 AM
Sure, KL. By the way, I'm sorry for my inactivity. lol.

unregistered user
November 3rd, 2004, 02:30 AM
OH oh oh. :o Can I be my original character, Killress? She goes by 'Ress usually. Especially as a cub. She'd just be your run-of-the-mill cub, tawny colored fur, lighter underside, green eyes. Kinda hyper and curious, always up for adventure - somewhat of an instigator. I'll draw up a picture some time.

Pwease?

:D

Kippy
November 3rd, 2004, 02:37 AM
May I be Usiku? He's Sarabi's younger brother. They all (Sarabi, younger sister Sarafina, and Usiku) came from another pride because Sarabi was engaged to Mufasa, per an alliance between Ahadi and the king of the other pride. Usiku was the second son, so he couldn't be king at the old pride anyway. (Is that all ok with the people playing Sarabi and Sarafina? It's not neccesary for my character to be related to anyone ;))

ChildOfThePride
November 6th, 2004, 05:36 PM
It's fine with me.

FCSimba
November 19th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Is there any possible way I might be able to join as Kiros? He's my made up lion which STL usually RP's in other boards. :rolleyes: I'm kidding. Anyways, he's got rusty copper colored fur with a beigy-cream undercoat and a dusky auburn tuft of fur in between his ebony tipped ears. He's got sea-green eyes and a little black nose. (Looks much like cub Kovu except less scruffy) He's compassionate, brave, ever anticipating, curious, y'know just your average happy-go-lucky cubbie.

FCSimba
November 20th, 2004, 10:16 PM
:lol: Thanks STL, and no I'm not really mad :p I'm flattered you like Kiros enough to RP him. ;) :cheese:

FCSimba
November 21st, 2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Well who wouldn't like him; adorable lion :cheese: !!!

Actually :thinks: my little sister thinks Kiros is stupidshe's a total jerk.:grrr:

Miliski
November 28th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Can i join as one of my charchters please?

Miliski
December 2nd, 2004, 09:21 PM
can i play Sarafina like ia sked in the other one pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Miliski
December 2nd, 2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by ChildOfThePride
Sure, KL. By the way, I'm sorry for my inactivity. lol.
but i asked on the othert one if i could be her!

FCSimba
December 3rd, 2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Miliski
but i asked on the othert one if i could be her!

Calm down Miliski and try not to wine about your misfortune, that only makes those who decide feel better about their decisions, there ARE other characters and you could always make up your own. =) Just relax...

Miliski
December 3rd, 2004, 07:31 PM
okay, i'll be Saragina and Sarahina. they are both twins and Sarabi and Sarafina's little sisters. they are the last litter to be born and are identical except one has a golden heart and the other a brown. they are both sandy coloured and have deep blue eyes. on thier shoulder blades they have a heart. Saragina's heart is golden while Sarahina's is brown. both cubs are one month younge than the rest of the cubs are. they fall in love with Boyta and Misan. Boyta is brown with green eyes while Misan is white with blue eyes.

FCSimba
December 7th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Gee, that's a lot of characters and so--so laid out. I mean, what if someone wanted to have their cub be the youngest ;) I mean, you couldn't exactly claim yours the youngest of them all....and wait, are Sarafina and Sarabi related? -cocks head- did I miss something? :gasp:

FCSimba
December 8th, 2004, 02:45 AM
Your... sister... makes me angry :grrr: :die: !!! Kiros is the perfect lion =D !!!

Lol:lol: Nice Simba. My sisters a turdlet, and my mother is mean--she's yelling at me right now. :(

FCSimba
December 11th, 2004, 03:44 AM
:( *Hugglez FC :hugs: !!!* Well I can't wait to RP with you hopefully again this weekend =) ...

I know we will, at least, until I go back to my home. :alone: I have to entertain my friend--Lauren's spending the night. It isn't too bad but eh, I want to RP! :browlift: :lol:

Ashara
January 22nd, 2005, 04:32 AM
Is this for New Cubs on the Block?

Miliski
January 22nd, 2005, 09:33 AM
no, new cubs on the block is in new cubs on the block. Thanks for reviving it. No-one seems to want to do it. If you see miliski roleplaying Sarabi and and the others labled me, i'm still cub Sarafina.

Sombolia
April 13th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Sooo... anyone taking Taka? I want. ;)

unregistered user
May 17th, 2005, 10:30 PM
:cheese:

ChildOfThePride
May 17th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Wow this board is old. XD

Sombolia
May 18th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Uhm, I just noticed the old RP topic.. :confused: So um, are we continue this or not? Who's playing who? :E

Simba22
October 8th, 2005, 10:39 AM
[Can I sign up as one of my lion cub characters or is it too late?]

Kimbai
October 11th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Name- Tabna

Nickname-Tab

Race/Species- panther

Age-cub. few months old..

Gender-female

Name of family members-Father and mother of whom she lost

Best Friend-none

Place of residence- wanderer. Trying to find a home

Eyes- green

Fur colour- dark purple, almost black

Height-not sure...just tink of Simba's size.

weight- Nothing

distinguishing marks- none

History/biography-Due to some some complications, her parents were forced out of a pride. They wandered alone for awhile, with Tabna. It was accually going well. But her father was crushed by a buffalo that he was trying to hunt down. It killed him instantly. Her mother was killed when the were attacked by some hunger desperate hyenas in the famine season. Her mother was also sick at the time. She had carried Tabna in her mouth when fleeing from the hyenas. She had hide her cub in the grass and went to fight the hyenas. Her mother fought hard but in the end her life was smite away from her. Tabna ran as the hyenas feasted on her mother, and had come into the pridelands. She has not been wandering long and has had trouble getting something to eat. She had been eating bugs, and occasonally grass when even those were scarce.

Physical apperence- Dark purple fur that is almost black. Her paws are tan, and are unusually large. Her green eyes are bright green and very expressive.

Personality- Stubborn in every sense of the word. She likes to explore, which gets in in much trouble. She will walk right into danger, but once she is in the thick of it, she is no longer so brave. She hates having secrets kept from her. If you have a secret, and she knows that you do, she will go to any lengths to find the secret out. She loves to play rough, and will mercilessly beat you in any game. She takes losing well though. Even so, she doesn't have a long temper.

I hope it isn't too late ta' join.

unregistered user
November 6th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Name- Umufi-tekula [oo-mu-fee-tec-yule-uh] or
[you-mu-fee-tec-yule-uh]

Nickname- Umu [you-moo] [oo-moo]

Race/Species- Lion

Age- Cub [Teen]

Gender- Male

Name of family members - N/A

Best Friend- N/A

Place of residence- Wanders

Eyes - Purple

Fur colour - Musty Brown

Height - 2.5 FT.

Weight - 125 LBS.

Marks - Slash Mark down his head to his shoulders

History/biography - He grew up with the rough life. He never really knew his folks. He had four brothers, that always looked out for eachother. Umu was the youngest, but he was taught everything from all his older brothers. In the end, other gang like prides tore apart Umu's pack of brothers, seperating them, or killing them. Umu ran off, after being imprionsed with the other pride for quite the time. He had no sorrow, only a lust to settle that pride's fate. He now searches for a more welcoming pride to be accepted from.

Physical apperence - Gruffy but sharp. He's very smooth, but his facical featrues are stiff and narrow.

Personality - Slick but rebellious. He has a knack for snappin' back with cold remarks, and is VERY hard to befriend. A mighty killer, and good at settling fueds with enemies. He's infamously known to the weaker.

Picture - Soon.

Mushroom
December 5th, 2005, 06:50 PM
I'd actually like to get stuck in there.

Can I introduce my character Korah. He's a very old lion in the time of Kovu and Kiara so I guess here he's be an adolescent, maybe slight younger. He's quite relaxed and smart but very mischevious and daring, even a bit of a bully.

rougeoutlander
January 14th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Can I be a character? Pleaaasssse? :cheese:

Safila
January 14th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Can i join or is it too late? :alone:

Mizani
January 15th, 2006, 07:03 AM
Never to late to join an RP, but I think its become rather inactive. CotP to, has become as inactive as her RP, but I the RP'ers here are still around, so a few PM's and everything can be wrenched from the Role Playing graveyard:bleen:

But while you wait, you can post a character description.