PDA

View Full Version : What were/are you in school? (Poll)

Xinithian
July 9th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Okay, so what was your social rank in school? Were you the geek, lonely one, popular one, one who blended with everyone, or (I highly doubt anyone on this site would be :p ) bully? I get along with everybody, although I tend to stay to myself and am usually quiet. So blended with everyone is my answer :D .

Sorry for making so many polls, supercars.net doesn't let you do that until you have 5000 posts... :woeisme:

TakaTiger
July 9th, 2004, 01:28 AM
im a loaner ;)

nafklt
July 9th, 2004, 01:30 AM
I'm a geek at something, I just don't know it, I think?:confused:

Simba_TLK
July 9th, 2004, 01:33 AM
well in Uni there isnt much of a rank exactly :confused:....
most people blend in with each other fairly well.....but thats only in class, outside of class most people are loners :p....like me the majority of the time :lol:

but I assume you are referring to High School....
for me my high school was very small, only about 50 people in my grade alone :p. So it wasnt too hard to blend in with everybody, but i usually kept with the 'geek' people :p, the "popular" people where like a bunch of idiots :idiot:, so thus i didnt talk to them much :lol:. there were not really many (if any) bullys in my school, it was a private school by the way :cheese:

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 01:33 AM
I'm a blender xD Household appliance Nuka :idiot: Get it? Bleder? :p

nafklt
July 9th, 2004, 01:34 AM
:lol:LOL! Blender!:lol::lol:

http://www.spafitnesstraveler.com/images/blender.jpg

The new SuperBlender produced by Nuka Inc. :lol:

kcnmttcnn
July 9th, 2004, 01:54 AM
I used to blend in with everyone... now, in high school, i'm more of a loner... http://www.leahalalela.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

nafklt
July 9th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Blender... anyone up for some orange smoothie? :lol:

Vidan
July 9th, 2004, 02:41 AM
I was the band/newspaper geek in high school, through and through. In college, I honestly didn't spend much time on campus to really fall into a clique. I just ... was.

Originally posted by nafklt
Blender... anyone up for some orange smoothie? :lol:

Mmm. Yes, please. :cheese: <-- the orange guy

Endra
July 9th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Eh I guess I am kinda a loner, I have many friends but I don't really keep in touch.

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 03:34 AM
I'm just the guy who gets along with everyone, but thats because they are all like me (i go to a selective high school) so everyone is kinda the same, with the same interests and stuff.

Garfield
July 9th, 2004, 03:46 AM
Even though I have friends I was a somewhat loner

Ngatuny
July 9th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Loner with a few friends!:alone:

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 05:54 AM
I was popular that's because I acted like a goof.
*chuckles like goofy*
;)

Simba_2004
July 9th, 2004, 06:55 AM
i considered myself a loner, yes i talked to a lot of people, but human interaction isn't really needed in my life, if i lived alone, it wouldn't bother me, just my personality i guess :hmm:

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 07:44 AM
i guess i'm a Loner, i enjoy being alone alot.

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 08:09 AM
I was more like the "outcast" in school.

Everybody always hated me. When we needed to do something in a group, I always had to do everything on my own, because no one wanted me in their group.

So I geuss, it's the same like a loner.

Luckely I'm out of school now, and those 13 years of being in hell, are finally over.

TeeKay
July 9th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by nathalie

Everybody always hated me. When we needed to do something in a group, I always had to do everything on my own, because no one wanted me in their group.

Luckely I'm out of school now, and those 13 years of being in hell, are finally over.

Thats exactly like it was for me, although I only really got it in high school and so it was only 5 years of hell. by the time I left there were maybe 5 people who would talk to me without calling me something unplesant, even some of the people I was quite close to when I started had turned on my when I left. I guess high school does that to people. It probably didn't help that I'm not an overly social person and didn't really make friends that easily back then.

But luckily thats all over now, put ypur past behind you and all that. The last few years have been much happier =D

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 09:20 AM
I guess I blend in pretty okay
not really a loner in school

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 09:47 AM
I had to do 1 year over, and they hated me because I already knew some of the things.

So they hated me, because they weren't the "smart ones" anymore.

We even got death threats. Almost got hit by their car, twice !

I was afraid to go to school.

Luckely after New Year I got a transfer to another school (again).

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Christ!

Very sorry to hear that Nathalie...nobody should have to go to school scared :/

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 09:58 AM
I had to do 1 year over, and they hated me because I already knew some of the things.

So they hated me, because they weren't the "smart ones" anymore.

We even got death threats. Almost got hit by their car, twice !

I was afraid to go to school.

Luckely after New Year I got a transfer to another school (again).

aww... that sounds terrible i'm sorry to hear. here have a:hugs: :(

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Thanks.

Luckely it's in the past. But still, it hurts when I think about it.
I can tell everything that has happened for 13 years, but it will never sound so terrible.
Unless you really lived it.

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Its hurting and scary to see how evil people can be in school :alone:

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 10:23 AM
It's even more scaring, that 18 year olds, can be so cruel.

Because those are mostly (I say: mostly) the ones, who think there grown up.

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 10:24 AM
yeah i know how it can be there, it's very hurting and sad:(

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 10:30 AM
And in school, when I was 6 - 11, I went to a boysschool.
With only what ... 10 girls, in the whole school?

And the boys loved that, so I was the target when I was little.
And what is a 6 year old girl going to do, against 23 boys?

Those years were even a bigger hell, then my high school years.

I totaly crashed my selfesteme. I'm extremely shy. I cannot be around other people. Like they call it here "people-shy".
It's kind of like a disease really.

Because I'm looking for a job, and I can only work in an office, because I can't be around people if I had to work in a shop.

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 10:34 AM
aww.. i'm very sorry to hear all that nathalie:( i hope you find a job soon.

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 10:36 AM
:lol:LOL! Blender!:lol::lol:

http://www.spafitnesstraveler.com/images/blender.jpg

The new SuperBlender produced by Nuka Inc. :lol:

ACK!!! The Insidious Blender!
*puts head in blender* o.O
:eww::gasp::eek::evilgrin:

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
You tend to get some kids who are right little scumbags at school, it's disgusting that they've affected your choice of work in later life. One good thing is when you're older that if anyone pulls this on you just tell your boss, and you have a right to get action taken against them. In school though, teachers don't really give a crap in general though...

That's true, most teachers really don't care.

You can make complaints as many as you want, they always told me, thay would handle it. But they never did.

And now here I am ... still crying at night ...

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 10:40 AM
That's true, most teachers really don't care.

You can make complaints as many as you want, they always told me, thay would handle it. But they never did.

And now here I am ... still crying at night ...

Yep!
:ayecapn::hugs::hugs:

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 10:40 AM
thats what they said to me too when those kind of things happend to me but nothing really got better.:tears:

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 10:41 AM
arh...stupid worn out teachers who doesnt give a **** :(

:hugs: :hugs:

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Boos
arh...stupid worn out teachers who doesnt give a **** :(

:hugs: :hugs:

yeah i guess thats one of the reasons i gave up on school and didn't belive in myself.

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Most teachers don't care why? Because, like most people with any other job they lose heart. <<

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 10:49 AM
I learned that, when I was about 16, not to care anymore.

But still, some words hurt. And thinking about it, it still hurts.
I never had a chance to talk about it, so it's all still in my head.

And it never got any better, it always got worser every year.

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 10:51 AM
No worries mate! We are here to make you feel better.
:hugs:

Simba_TLK
July 9th, 2004, 10:51 AM
You tend to get some kids who are right little scumbags at school, it's disgusting that they've affected your choice of work in later life. One good thing is when you're older that if anyone pulls this on you just tell your boss, and you have a right to get action taken against them. In school though, teachers don't really give a crap in general though...

exactly! :(
in my first high school, there were a bunch of idiots, who would 'bully' everybody :grrr:.....
I was the only one willing to stand up to them.....im the type of person who has trouble just letting it go and ignoring :roars:
I told the head teachers, etc about what was going on. the teachers did do something about it, they spoke to the 'bullies', some good that did :rolleyes:
they ended up finding out I was the one who 'told' on them :eek:, so i ended up being hated by them.....
they didnt like me, and i hated them even more......:grrr:
this situation very quickly went from bad to worst :gasp:...(i wont go into details here)
so i ended up changing schools, to a small private one with no bullies (as far as i remember) :)

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 10:54 AM
I got teased back then, because I'm a girl.

Didn't knew, being a girl, would give so many troubles.

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Ya, we love ya Nathalie!

There's nothing wrong with being a girl, and if they can't see that, it just shows how stupid they are.

Indeed.
:ayecapn:

Vidan
July 9th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Sonique21837?
Most teachers don't care why? Because, like most people with any other job they lose heart. <<

Yep, that's it. If the American educational system is any way representative of the world as a whole, then you'll find that teachers are working with less and less resources. Less money for textbooks and class materials, crowded classrooms leading to not enough individual attention for each student, and either job elimination or forcing teachers to take a pay cut to keep their jobs. Unfortunately, here in San Francisco, many formerly regularly-employed primary/elementary and secondary school teachers have had to resort to substitute teaching, which leaves them without health benefits and a steady income. It's easy to see why teachers are increasingly disgruntled, and the students suffer as a result. :eww:

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Ya, we love ya Nathalie!

Haha, hope my boyfriend doesn't see that ;) haha

But thanks =D

Kopa
July 9th, 2004, 11:18 AM
I am a loner.......... ;)

Vidan
July 9th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Oh? Let's hope he does. Everyone should love each other. </hippy>

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Woes of Folly
Oh? Let's hope he does. Everyone should love each other. </hippy>

That's true .. but then, there's 'love' and 'love'.

If you know what I mean.

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Be happy Nathalie, at least you're not in school anyone :cheese: !
Yep, luckely those days are over, and I can start all over again now.

TeeKay
July 9th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Heh, don't get me started about the state of the British school system. The government over here are slowley eroding any sort of authority teachers had over pupils, all because of political correctness. It's thought (by our oh so great leaders at least </sarcasam>) that if a pupil is shouted at or punished in anyway for whatever reason it could be seen as descrimination, so therefore their solution is to take the power away from the teachers and let the students get away with it. In fact in my old primary school they used to have a scheme where by the trouble making pupils were taken away from classes on a wednesday afternoon and given a reward for not making trouble (the only evidence of this they had was by the pupils saying that they'd been good) Now correct me if I'm wrong but this is planely stupid on many levels, firstly it's taking the pupils away from lessons and it's usually these types who need to be in lessons more than the rest, and secondly if anyone should be rewarded it should be the pupils that are always good. </rant>

*deep breath*

I'm not sure if that was a factor of my lousy time at high school, or if it was just that the staff couldn't be arsed. I do know however that because of what I went through in high school (which was no where near as bad as Nathalie's, I'm truely sorry to hear about that) it did affect my work. If I had been in a different situation in high school I know I could have done a hell of a lot better. But it doesn't do to dwell on what might have been, I just have to make do with the fact that I'm porbably in a lot better position now that many of the people that made my life hell in school.

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Another thing is, people who tend to have a harder time at school through bullies e.t.c. usually end up being much more successful than the bullies in the end =) ! That's something good for all of us :cheese: .
Ooh, so maybe I'll become a succesfull business woman :D

Whaha !!

Simba_TLK
July 9th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Another thing is, people who tend to have a harder time at school through bullies e.t.c. usually end up being much more successful than the bullies in the end =) ! That's something good for all of us :cheese: .

yep. that is so true :cheese:

i believe it is called Karma :p :hakuna:

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 12:49 PM
And that is so true (sorry if I say so)

Those were mostly the ones who thought they ware so smart, but they did really bad in school.

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 01:03 PM
haha

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Whether you do or not, chances are you'll become a lot better than those pricks =) . It's mainly because bullies are simply jealous, and use that as fuel to harass others. They tend to be quite stupid anyway :lol: .

:lol::lol::lol:

Simba_TLK
July 9th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Typical attitude, thinking they're better than everyone else
yeah what is it with that :confused:

even since i changed school because of bullying ive made it my personal mission to elimate bullying or anything related, it was hard to change schools, but i knew it was for the best since the situation had worsened to the point where my life was in danger (no joking) :gasp:
so thus in my new high school, i didnt take any of this stuff from anyone :grrr:. To the extent one day i just lost it, and came this close to decking the guy there and then :die:, he was more careful about what he did after that :evilgrin:. That was the only major bully incident for me in my new school.

My sister is in a public school at the moment, and i sense that what happened to me is happening to her in the early stages :eek:, so i am doing everything in my power to prevent it......

its too hard to understand why people bully others. Ive been trying to figure it out for years.......all it does it make you mad :kovuangry everytime you think about what they have done to you.....

sorry if i am rambling on, but this subject is about something that changed my life dramatically :(, i can totally understand how you felt Nathalie :hugs:

King Simba
July 9th, 2004, 03:01 PM
I'm kind of a blender. Last year I was kind of a loner but this year I'm starting to blend in with people at school more.

Xinithian
July 9th, 2004, 03:46 PM

Those bastards... well, at least I dont go to such a mean-spirited school...

I remember in the 8th grade, I was a loner, but then in the 9th grade I became friends with everyone. The thing is, for some reason everybody mellowed out in the 9th grade. The extreme people did not become so extreme, so it was easy for me to become friends with them (probably losing my glasses and getting contacts helped as well).

Xinithian
July 9th, 2004, 03:54 PM

There was a movie that came out here in the US called "Mean Girls". I meant to see it, but didn't get time to. Anyways, girls are perhaps even meaner than guys when it comes to those cliques and such. It's all about fashion and what's in or not. Was that the same at your school?

Kovu
July 9th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Am a loner, and always away from the group.
But somehow, some of my classmates (if not most :confused: ) tend to just follow me, so, oh well, jambo rafiki! :kovusmile I've no reason to ignore them; they don't deserve that.
But i'm still a loner *puts on shades, acts kool* :cool:

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 03:59 PM
I'm a blender...I sometimes tend to be friends with the popular ones, but they bug me sometimes! :lol: Mostly everyone knows me...but not everyone.

Xinithian
July 9th, 2004, 04:00 PM
The reason why it's so funny is it's true :lol: , I'd bet a lot of money that a bully couldn't tell you what 8*2 was instantly :lol: .

8*2? You mean 8x2, right? Or are you Brits way more advanced in Mathematics than us Americans :p ?

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Xinithian
There was a movie that came out here in the US called "Mean Girls". I meant to see it, but didn't get time to. Anyways, girls are perhaps even meaner than guys when it comes to those cliques and such. It's all about fashion and what's in or not. Was that the same at your school?
Yes, woman are meaner in a way.

But guys can be "meaner" physically.
Like they did to me. Kicked me and stuff like that.

And what is a little girl going to do about a class of 23 boys?

And yes, in highschool, it was all about make-up, cloths, boys ...

I wasn't interested in any of those things. I grew up between boys. I had never played with a girl, till I was 12 years old. So I was more interested in playing with Lego and Matchbox cars.

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 05:27 PM
8*2? You mean 8x2, right? Or are you Brits way more advanced in Mathematics than us Americans :p ?
* = x
/ = :

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 05:51 PM
?????????????????????????

nathalie
July 9th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Well, now you know I'm not a math wizzard, haha

I hated math, still do. And I still cannot count numbers in my head. I still need to use my mobile phone for that.

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 06:32 PM
I am very glad to see that no one has choosen 'bully' yet. (Now watch, after I post this someone will choose it =P ) ^^

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Nathalie..I feel the same way about math! :)

And Nuka..I nearly voted 'bully' because you said so..but im a blender..so I can not!

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Naughty Boos :idiot:

Simba_2004
July 10th, 2004, 12:42 AM
bullies get what they deserve in time ;) that is why if someone does something to you don't act in revenge because you are only stooping below their level

nafklt
July 10th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Ignoring is the best weapon, I guess. It humiliates them anyways;)

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 12:48 AM
I wouldn't say ignore the bullies... just let them know you're serious about wanting them to stop. I think in their minds it's just a game... but if you let them know that you seriously want to stop playing the game, they will usually go to somebody else.

Simba_TLK
July 10th, 2004, 12:49 AM
unfortunately ignoring nowadays may not be the best weapon in all situations :(....some bullies know you are ignoring them, then if they are really idiots, then they step it up a level until they get to you :grrr:

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Simba_TLK
unfortunately ignoring nowadays may not be the best weapon in all situations :(....some bullies know you are ignoring them, then if they are really idiots, then they step it up a level until they get to you :grrr:
Like I said, it's all a game for them. If you let them know you're serious, they'll leave you alone.

nafklt
July 10th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Just don't end up in a fight though. That's because you can get a criminal record, well if you're in Canada anyways...;)

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 01:02 AM
Just don't end up in a fight though. That's because you can get a criminal record, well if you're in Canada anyways...;)

Or sued where I live...

nafklt
July 10th, 2004, 01:06 AM
I just found out a neat fact;)

"According to William Shakepeare the word, bully, means friend, companion, comrad, or rafiki."

:lol:

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 01:10 AM
I just found out a neat fact;)

"According to William Shakepeare the word, bully, means friend, companion, comrad, or rafiki."

:lol:

Shakespeare was a crazy bastard... :lol: (what's the extent for cursing on this board?)

nafklt
July 10th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Shakespeare was a crazy bastard... :lol: (what's the extent for cursing on this board?)

Not sure...:confused: Check here though,
http://www.leahalalela.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=3#censor

TLK was based on Hamlet, TLK on Romeo and Juliet, TLK 1 1/2 (3) was based on Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, parody of two characters in Hamlet...:evilgrin:

Simba_2004
July 10th, 2004, 01:15 AM
WHAT IN THE **** IS THAT PIECE OF ****

hmmm, i guess there are restrictions :lol::lol::lol

i wouldn't consider bastard a bad word really, all depends on how you use it ;)

nafklt
July 10th, 2004, 01:17 AM
I guess saying "I am a bastard" doesn't get censored, huh? ;)

Simba_2004
July 10th, 2004, 01:18 AM
you have to use it in a offensive way, like I CAN'T STAND YOU ********!!!

nafklt
July 10th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Guess,

k***t****

unregistered user
July 10th, 2004, 01:47 AM
Guess,

k***t****

kisstimon ?:confused:

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 01:49 AM
err... it seems as though it didn't censor those... :p

nafklt
July 10th, 2004, 01:52 AM
Try again:lol: kisstimon!:lol: Nice one blackn0x!:lol:

How about you, Xinithian?

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Try again:lol: kisstimon!:lol: Nice one blackn0x!:lol:

How about you, Xinithian?

kas*tf*ck ?

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 01:55 AM
It never censors anything I say!!

Simba_2004
July 10th, 2004, 01:58 AM
becuase we are only hitting the ******* keys and Mufasa is the one that censors it when he sees it ;)

nafklt
July 10th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Give up everybody? kcn should know this...

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Can anybody get banned?

kcnmttcnn
July 10th, 2004, 02:10 AM
its... its... kcnmttcnn!!!!! i'm censored....

Simba_2004
July 10th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Can anybody get banned?

Zorbas and Jenna have been, so...yes

but Mufasa is a cool guy and will cut you some slack, but be careful ;)

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Simba_2004
Zorbas and Jenna have been, so...yes

but Mufasa is a cool guy and will cut you some slack, but be careful ;)

What happened? How'd they get banned?

nafklt
July 10th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Apparently they've been hacking through Lea and hacking into other peoples computers, I think :confused:

Originally posted by kcnmttcnn
its... its... kcnmttcnn!!!!! i'm censored....

Here, ya' win a prize! A new Shenzi!:gasp:

Simba_2004
July 10th, 2004, 02:16 AM
this thread should explain it

http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1104

edit: wrong Nafklt, and check your pms ;)

nafklt
July 10th, 2004, 02:18 AM
When did I double post here?

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 02:19 AM
Oh... so it's nothing like cursing and such?

unregistered user
July 10th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Well, I guess you could say I'm a blender. I'm also one of the more eccentric people at my school.

And now, some interesting facts that have some relativity to this topic:

- 'Mean Girls' was filmed at my school last summer

- Shakespeare was the first to use the word 'chicken' as a substitute for coward

Sadiki
July 10th, 2004, 11:03 PM
well It think I'm all of those whit my many personalities... but mostly loner

Xinithian
July 10th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
well It think I'm all of those whit my many personalities... but mostly loner You're a bully in denial!!! :p

MehndiX
July 11th, 2004, 09:16 AM
"Middle Ground" as I like to call it : P Not popular, not an outsider. I had my friends and when it broke due to an internal fight I remained friends to both groups because it didn't concern me ; P The same kind of thing goes for Grade school. (I was bullied by a teacher in 1st-2nd grade which is why I changed school) My middle school though I wasn an outsider, mostly due to the fact that I came to that school where everyone had gone to school since they started. That only lasted 2 years then I changed to a high school. Half the kids from middle school couldn't handle being the unknown kid in the end.

In University there was no level ;P

lionloversam
July 19th, 2005, 12:44 AM
I think I would qualify as a loner.

lion_roog
July 19th, 2005, 12:47 AM
I would probably qualify as Popular....I mean, everyone knew who I was....and I hung out with everyone, even though I had a group of friends....:D

lionloversam
July 19th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by lionloversam
I think I would qualify as a loner.

But you would also have to take into account that I was homeschooled 2-10 grade, then I got my GED.:cheese:

Sudi
July 19th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Im between "blended with everyone" and "popular". I can get along with just about everyone and have many friends, but I'm not exactly what you call popular. So I voted "blended with everyone".:cheese:

unregistered user
July 19th, 2005, 03:04 AM
grade school = geek
jr high = blend
high = ?

only time will tell.

Sombolia
July 19th, 2005, 03:18 AM
In my old school I was pretty well-known, but in my new school, I never really bothered to try and make friends outside the ones I already had.,, soo... dunno.

Xinithian
July 19th, 2005, 04:13 AM
This topic is so old.

Sharifu
July 19th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Hmm... I guess I would I mostly blend. Sometimes I'll hang out with friends at school, or sometimes I'll just walk alone. Whatever, it's all cool.

I never really had a problem with being teased, only when I was in Elementary
School, I was teased a little bit. But I was never bullied physically. (Luckly for me) I mean by the time I was 13 that pretty much stopped.

I can't believe how mean kids were to you Nathalie, it makes me so mad... But really Nathalie I like you and I like talking to you, I seriously think if we lived close to each other that you would be some one I would like to hang out with.

Hmm, I thought boys had more trouble being teased and bullied.

But I know what you mean about some girls. Even though normally I am nice and outgoing with anyone, I get nervous around "high maintenance" girls, if you know what I mean. They look at me and I can tell they are judging me. I get those vibes.

But I don't talk to those kinds of girls anyways. I am friends with girls that are more like me.

A-non-a-mus
July 19th, 2005, 12:48 PM
loner, and friendless type... I dunno.. for me I never really did get friend since I started basically, except one, but that friend moved away... I school, I never thought much of friendships... too many this and that, back stabbing and such... I didn't want apart of it... by the time I reached the upper grades, it was too late for me to find frinds... plus the fact that living in a town of nothing but boredom and not able to stay for long periods in the sun sure didn't help things there...

Daniel
July 19th, 2005, 01:10 PM
both loner (in general) and geek (in some peoples eyes in ICT and computers)

*sigh* ah well. :D

Mizani
July 19th, 2005, 01:27 PM
I blend:D