PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Sharifu and lionloversam!

Kirauni
April 27th, 2014, 07:31 AM
I think today is a double birthday? Happy birthday to Sharifu and lionloversam!
I hope you two have a nice day and that you can celebrate your birthdays the way you want :timonrockon2:

Guntur
April 27th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Happy Birthday Sam, Sharifu, and Brad. Have a good birthday guys!

ThiagoPE
April 27th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Happy birthday for you all!

Enviado de meu EPAD usando Tapatalk

KanuTGL
April 28th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Happy Birthday again, you two! :D Hope you both had a wonderful one :)

Leorgathar
April 29th, 2014, 04:47 AM
Again, I hope you both had a really awesome Birthday :D

Sharifu
April 29th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Thank you everyone. Happy Belated Birthday to lionloversam and Brad (Fuzzy) too. (Although I doubt Brad would ever see this thread.) :p

Honestly my birthday was a little boring, at least in the beginning of the day. Petteri had to work, and I was hoping to meet up with an old friend, who's birthday was the day before mine. But she ended up having so little free time that weekend that she thought maybe it would of been better to meet up a different time, so I didn't have to drive for an hour each way just to see her for such a short time. She lives in Southern California now, and was up in the Bay Area for the weekend. So I was a little disappointed but I understood. At least she seems to come back here fairly often because her family lives here. But Petteri did give me a box of chocolates in the morning, and when he got home from work, we went to see Rio 2 and our friend and room mate joined us. (I saw the original Rio in the theaters on my birthday too, in 2011) :p I love parrots... ;)

But this Thursday Petteri has off from work, and we are planning to celebrate my birthday more then. We are going to go to the Walt Disney Family Museum and I'm going to get a yearly membership there, I am excited. And maybe go to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner and get some Cold Stone ice cream for desert... :D

HasiraKali
April 30th, 2014, 12:07 AM
I'm late, of course, but happy birthday to all of you! I hope they were wonderful.

That sounds like an awesome Thursday!

Azerane
May 3rd, 2014, 10:46 PM
Oh man I am so late... Happy Birthday guys!! :)

Rio 2 is already out there?! It's not out here until July, which is really lame.

Sharifu
May 4th, 2014, 06:10 AM
That's ok. :p Thank you. Yes, Rio 2 came out April 11.