PDA

View Full Version : Database Error?

Guntur
March 9th, 2008, 06:15 PM
There seems to have been a slight problem with the Lea Halalela database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
What happened to Lea Database? I can't click User CP and read some of my private message!!!!

This Land
March 9th, 2008, 08:10 PM
It seems that we can Only Post threads atm and not actual posts, which is very weird Oo

Azerane
March 10th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Well, to be honest, I have no idea why it's doing that and I am unable to fix it. Chances are it will right itself eventually anyway, so I'm afraid we'll just have to wait until it does so.

...unless of course one of the admins can solve the problem, though I'm not sure about that either. And in any case, they're not online now anyway.

So it sucks, but I think it's just something we have to wait out... (which is annoying because I wanted to create a thread that I needed to reply to in order to add more photos, so now I'll have to wait to do that) :p

...And I merged all the threads on this topic =P

Simba '04
March 11th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Whats up with Lea's new posts not working? and now I can't post anything, I'm having to edit this post to say anything :idiot: hahahaha

TheColorYellow
March 11th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I know I'm not the only one here who is having this problem... :confused: But anyway, I get this message whenever I click on the User CP:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Lea Halalela database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Will this ever be fixed?

Sombolia
March 11th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Merged all threads on this topic...

Has anybody talked to Mufasa about this? :hmm: Are the other admins able to do anything? I just hope the problem gets fixed before the mass withdrawal symptoms set in, hehe :cheese:

edit: maybe a problem with vBulletin? Though I went to their forums and there doesn't seem to be anyone else having the same issue we are... :confused:

Haha, TLKFAA keeps going down too... :woeisme: The fandom is crashing! :gasp:

Sharifu
March 14th, 2008, 09:01 PM
I have absolutely no idea how to fix this... It's rather frustrating because I don't know what to do to fix it. STM is trying to figure out what to do. We have been trying to see if we can get a hold of Mufasa... Why I think this is most frustrating to me because it's been quite a few days now and no one seems to know what to do to fix it, and I don't know really who to contact. (Besides Mufasa, if we can get a hold of him) I guess I am just kind of worried because I love Lea, it's my favorite message board and this is where I spend a lot of my time online. Hopefully Mufasa will reply to STM...