PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

HasiraKali
March 10th, 2008, 09:42 PM
I keep getting SQL errors. :confused: I looked at the admin panel and nothing seems out of sorts. Any ideas? I've got a few PMs from other members, but I can't get to them because I get errors when I try to open them.

Azerane
March 10th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Merged again =P

Yeah, it was doing that all last night for me too... there's a thread about it in Rafiki's Tree... which was actually three seperate threads but I was able to merge them...

I really don't know what it is... maybe it's something that will pass with time... or maybe it's something to ask over at the VBulletin forums...?

Though if it hasn't passed by now, I'm not sure it will.

Sadiki
March 11th, 2008, 11:54 AM
I'm pretty sure the problem is not on lea, but on the server date base so on the site that server is hosted on. The only thing we can do is to wait that the host fixes it, which might take from a few days to couple of weeks, depending how big is the server site Lea is hosted on.

King Simba
March 11th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Someone merge this. :p

I'm not sure what's going on either. It went down on Sunday afternoon for me, which means it's been like it for over 48 hours.

I'm sure I can remember a time where we did keep having these database errors, but I don't think it was like this. It was just a thing that came up every now and then, which didn't actually stop us from posting.

Maybe a good idea would be to contact vBulletin about it and see if they know anything. I don't think it's something the admins could do to resolve it. Either way, I really hope it does sort itself out or a solution can be found to the problem. It'd be a shame if we couldn't post on Lea like we used to...

Azerane
March 11th, 2008, 10:51 PM
^ XD We'd have to go around creating new threads for every post and the mods would have to merge them all :eww: :lol: That would certainly not work, haha.

I thought this thing would have resolved itself by now... but obviously... unfortunately not. I honestly don't know what to do about it. I guess like STM said, we just might have to wait longer to see if the server database is fixed (if that is the problem)