PDA

View Full Version : Woman's day

Legioner
March 8th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Today is the international woman's day. And, after congratulating girls in Russia i would like to give all my kind words to girls of this community. This is your day and let all of your wishes come true because it's no matter what i am about to wish for you, you can imagine somethink more better for yourselfs.

Guntur
March 8th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Woot for womens, I couldn't live without you :love: :rawr:

Shadow
March 8th, 2008, 08:06 PM
lol woot for womens we wouldent be here without ya ! xP

Sharifu
March 8th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Thank you, thank you! :diva:

:p

Dyani
March 8th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Erm.. women have enough ways and days to celebrate their sex. I've always thought its a bit stupid to celebrate something you can't choose or pick, just like your sexuality. If anything, men need boosting now because women are becoming dominant in Western society. Example: Breast Cancer day is more known than Testicular Cancer day, and I'm sure thats nothing to do with how nice it sounds.

Stormfury
March 9th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Women are greatly under appreciated. They really are... and they truly are a great mystery of the universe (-Doc).

Wooty-woo-woo... woo.

Taneli
March 9th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Too many "days" exist nowadays, what happened to the usual Monday - Sunday for 52 weeks routine?

Almost everything seems to have a celebratory day nowadays, and frankly it does my swede in.

King Simba
March 9th, 2008, 11:18 AM
There doesn't happen to be an International Men's Day too by any chance? xP

I've gotta agree though, some of these days seem rather pointless to me. The only "special" days I bother celebrating are those that have been around for years, like Mother's Day and Father's Day.