PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

nafklt
July 8th, 2004, 08:07 AM
OOC: Thanks, got it! Am I doing it right now? Since everything is happening in Africa, I decided to bring my character to Africa, is that okay? :cheese:

Meanwhile, on the other side of Africa, Tuka, a snobby little tiger cub had just awakened. He was lost and he knew it. About 2 months ago, he had jumped on a have hollowed out tree log. Tuka had always been an adventurer, but that was what had led him into trouble. He is now sailing through the Indian Ocean with a fairly large deer that is now preserved with the rush of the salty waters.

Kovu
July 8th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Pumbaa marches up Pride Rock with his tail held uphigh like an antenna, as usual. It is just another day, yet nonetheless a new day, in the Pridelands.
"Ahh... I love the smell of Pride Rock in the morning.", he says to himself, seemingly quoting someone.
The (physically) well-rounded warthog approaches the king and greets his majesty with a sincere bow.
"Good morning, my liege. I'll be digging up some grubs for breakfast, would you like some? We can have some really slimy ones."

(OOC: I'm quite lost.. who's king here? :p)

unregistered user
July 8th, 2004, 05:47 PM
(OOC: Nuka is King! Muahahaha! No xD Good question though ;) Alright, my turn =P)

"Hold still you stupid antelope! I just want a taste!" Hesh said, chasing after a herd of antelope. He was fast for a hyena, but not as fast as the antelope that day, so he gave up the chase. "Man, if I had more time and less stressed about some big dumb smelly ugly lion coming around and knocking my head in, I woulda got 'em!" Hesh growled to himself a bit, then followed it up with a sigh. "Speaking of which, usually one of them is on my tail by now." Hesh said, and glanced around. The hyena didn't spot any lions around though. "Heh, slower than usual. Oh well, I don't have to 'hurry' back to the Graveyard then." Hesh said, smiling to himself as he walked back toward his Graveyard home.
~~~
Nuka walks up past Vitani, having also just woken up, he spots the bone that Vitani has, and manages to snatch it away, thinking there might be some meat on it. "Hey Vitani." He says, after snatching it, then he realizes she had already eaten all the meat on it, he kept it though, it still had the taste of meat on it at least.
~~~
Walking through the Pridelands is a young leopard cub by himself. His name was Aiden and he had run away from his home, as leopards do, though he was a bit too young to do this, he didn't care though, and he had set out. And now, his wanderings had led him here. "Hmm.. gotta find something to eat." He told himself as he walked through the tall grass. He looked to the sky, hoping to see buzzards, if there were buzzards, that meant food would be near.

nafklt
July 8th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Meanwhile, in the middle of the ocean...

Tuka, had just eaten the last piece of meat in brine. "
With no food, no water. It's dinnertime and there's no stinkin' entree!" Tuka spoke to himself quietly.

He had been travelling for over 4 months now...

King Simba
July 8th, 2004, 08:51 PM
...under the deep blue sea. He looked everywhere but still no trace of food.
Meanwhile back in the Pridelands, Namabi was hunting for his dinner with his best friend Katai. Simba of course didn't know there were two other male Lions in the Pridelands until he went out for an afternoon walk...

nafklt
July 8th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Within the mist of the dawning fog at night. A crash was heard at the foot of the beach. Tuka immediately awakened as it was pitch black. He dragged the old deer skull behind a faint coral and slept till the breaking dawn, with heartstomping cry...
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
sithi uuuuuum....
ingonyama....

nafklt
July 8th, 2004, 10:15 PM
OOC: Oops fixed it! This is all I can type now, have to go take a shot...:(

Tuka was awakened by the sound of music. He was always curious and wanted to explore.

King Simba
July 8th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Back in the Pridelands, Simba tried to tell the two males to get out. Namabi stepped forward, "I have a Pride...", several Lionesses step forward in the background.
Simba growled for a few seconds and then looked, he thought to himself, 'should I accept him and his Pride or not, or should I just exile and banish them from the Pridelands?'.

nafklt
July 8th, 2004, 11:35 PM
OOC: I'm Back. So is Tuka...;)

Back in Kenya,

Tuka was just getting by a grande kopje.

"Man, we should have these at home, you could see everywhere from here!"

Just then, a lone aardark came snobbling by. Filled with curiousity, Tuka immediately growled at the terrified creature. The aardvark, without losing a beat, curled up into an impenetrable defensive ball...

King Simba
July 9th, 2004, 02:50 PM
(Ok got it! ;))

Namabi stepped closer to Simba, "No in fact I don't. We move from place to place, looking for food and shelter."
Simba looked at Namabi with a...

unregistered user
July 9th, 2004, 07:04 PM
( Psst, King Simba, you're still technically using Simba when you make him do an action such as >Simba looked < Just thought I'd let ya know ;) =) )

nafklt
July 9th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Tuka, a furry ball of dark stripes lost among the light golden tawny coat, turned around as now it was noon and he was in the middle of Africa...

ChildOfThePride
July 10th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Syd (from the fic I wrote) bounds up to Simba. "Simba, Simba! Hyenas! In the Pridelands!"

(OOC: Sorry if I'm doing badly!)

King Simba
July 10th, 2004, 08:52 AM
(Okay, got ya! ;))

Namabi steps forward a few steps, "Me and my Pride move from place to place around the Serengeti, we find it hard to find food or shelter, we was just hoping to stop here for a bit to get some rest and some food."

unregistered user
July 10th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Then you won't mind if I take it." NUka said, trying to snatch the bone once again from Vitani's grasp.
~~~
Hesh kept on walking, glancing about, tempted to take a nap even, right in the Pridelands. He knew better than that though, and kept on with his slow pace, when he came upon a leopard cub by itself, it just so happened tha thte cub was Aiden. "Well, well.. time for dessert!" Hesh said to himself and instantly went chasing after the cub who instinctively went running. "Forget it cub! You can't out run me!" Hesh said, chomping his teeth right behind the leopard. "Maybe not, but hyenas are horrible climbers!" Aiden said and leapt up into a nearby Acacia tree. Hesh waited for a moment, hoping the leopard would fall down.

ChildOfThePride
July 11th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Syd stepped toward Hesh. "Hello. I trust you know King Simba has exiled hyenas..." Sinking low, she pounced on the hyena....

unregistered user
July 11th, 2004, 02:05 AM
(OOC: I'm a little confused :confused: I tried looking for info on Syd, so I'd know how to react, but uh.. I couldn't find any, unless I missed it , which is possible knowing me, you didn't sign up for the RP ChildOfThePride. So uh.. I don't really know what to do =P )

ChildOfThePride
July 11th, 2004, 02:10 AM
(OOC: Sorry! Well, since I'm too lazy right now (it's kinda late and I'm suffering from a chocolate hangover...:lol: ), anyway, she's a sixteen-year-old girl (From another fic of mine on FF.net), and she's a half-panther....thanks to a lab accident...)

unregistered user
July 11th, 2004, 02:45 AM
( OOC: Ah, okay thanks. You might want to get permission from STL before you go start on in though ;) )

ChildOfThePride
July 11th, 2004, 02:47 AM
(OOC: Sorry....So...STL, can I please RP? :cheese:)

nafklt
July 11th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Without skipping a beat, Tuka turned around with a smirk on his face...

OOC: Getting intresting...:cheese: I think.:confused:

King Simba
July 11th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Back in the Pridelands, Namabi, Katai and his Pride stayed around the water hole, waiting for an answer off Simba.
"Maybe I should get some food for us all..." said Namabi.
"Do you want any help? What if that King comes back whilst we're hunting?" asked Katai.
"The Lionesses will watch out for him, come on!" replied Namabi.
They both went off to look for some food.

nafklt
July 11th, 2004, 09:07 AM
OOC: Have to wait for Dhabatu's reply...

ChildOfThePride
July 12th, 2004, 06:25 PM
(OOC: Thanks! :cheese:)

Syd stared at Hesh, ready to pounce....

King Simba
July 12th, 2004, 07:05 PM
...on top of a...

ChildOfThePride
July 12th, 2004, 08:20 PM
She jumped on top of a tree, then sidejumped onto Hesh, knocking him down. She raised a paw, about to attack.

unregistered user
July 12th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Hesh's attention had turned to Simba for a moment and then he found himself knocked down by Syd. He got back to his paws and went running off quickly. "Lousy Pridelanders, think they can boos us hyenas around like this." Hesh said with a growl as he entered the safety of the Graveyard. Aiden watched from the tree and smiled to see the hyena leave, but now he was worried about these other two strangers.

"Hey!" Nuka said, running to go after the bone but realized it was off a cliff, he stopped and pouted a bit. It quickly passed though as he began scratching away at the termites that were always biting at him.

ChildOfThePride
July 12th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Syd cautiously padded over to the small leopard, and softly whispered, "It's okay, little guy. I won't hurt ya!"

unregistered user
July 12th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Aiden remained in the tree though, he had heard others say the same thing, and everytime so far, they had. He began thinking of all the times he'd heard it. So he just remained still, expecting the two of them to leave or something.

ChildOfThePride
July 12th, 2004, 10:11 PM
"I bet you're all alone, huh?" She tried again to gain the cub's trust.

(OOC: Assuming it's a cub...:p)

unregistered user
July 12th, 2004, 10:30 PM
(OOC: Yeah hehe, he's a cub ^^ )

Despite what his brain told him, Aiden's heart trusted Syd, she seemed very nice, he got down to a low branch, but sitll in the tree. "Well, yeah, I guess you could say that." Aiden replied.

ChildOfThePride
July 12th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Syd grinned. "Just a little further, I'm a good guy...I'm not gonna hurt ya..."

(OOC: Am I doin' okay?)

unregistered user
July 12th, 2004, 10:34 PM
(OOC: You're doing fine ^^ )

Aiden slowly slid down the rest of the way to the ground. He looked to Syd, not sure of what might happen next, he had temporarily forgotten about Simba being there as well.

ChildOfThePride
July 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Syd slowly stroked his fur with her paw, grinning a gentle smile, remembering her family back home in America. (OOC: Long story.)

unregistered user
July 12th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Aiden smiled and purred a bit, happy that his heart had been right after all.

ChildOfThePride
July 12th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Syd grinned, and wondered if Simba would allow the young cub to stay with her.

(OOC: Oops, sorry!)

King Simba
July 12th, 2004, 10:50 PM
(OOC: That's ok :))

Back in the Pridelands, Namabi, Katai and the other Lionesses were awaiting Simba's answer. They had been waiting for around an hour or so and Namabi was losing his patience...

unregistered user
July 12th, 2004, 10:51 PM
(OOC: I'm going to wait until STL replies ;) ^^ )

nafklt
July 13th, 2004, 12:33 AM
(OOC: Me too. My character can't go any further if Dhabatu doesn't say anything):cheese:

Garfield
July 13th, 2004, 12:44 AM
( OOC:I'm still waiting to see if I can join XD XD :lol: )

Shadow
July 13th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Hi all its me Emil from LKD

ChildOfThePride
July 13th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Syd lowered her body so Aiden could hop on her back, and waited for him to.

nafklt
July 13th, 2004, 11:22 PM
Mmm... yes? Tuka answered uncomfortably...

unregistered user
July 14th, 2004, 02:11 AM
As he kept scratching, Nuka turned to look at Vitani. "Hey Vitani, got anymore of those bones?" Nuka asked.

Hesitating for a moment, Aiden eventually hopped onto Syd's back. He smiled a bit.

ChildOfThePride
July 14th, 2004, 02:33 AM
Syd slowly walked off toward Pride Rock. Arriving there, she set Aiden down. "Are you hungry?" She asked.

unregistered user
July 14th, 2004, 04:06 AM
"Well, a little." Aiden said with a light chuckle as his tail moved about happily.

ChildOfThePride
July 14th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Syd grinned, started off, and returned with a wildebeest carcass. She stepped back, allowing Aiden to eat first.

unregistered user
July 14th, 2004, 05:47 AM
Aiden had been laying day, napping, but was quick to rise since he had been on his own. When he flung his eyes open he realized it was Syd, he sat up and smiled as he saw the food that she had. He scratched his head, knowing that he was supposed to say something when someone did something nice, but he couldn't remember it at the moment. "Um.. oh what was it.." Aiden said, frustrated with his memory.

ChildOfThePride
July 14th, 2004, 09:08 PM
"I believe you were about to say 'thank you'." Syd grinned and laid down, exhausted.

unregistered user
July 14th, 2004, 09:10 PM
The leopard cub smiled again. "Yes, that's it, thank you, um.. what is your name again?" Aiden asked as he walked closer to the food.

ChildOfThePride
July 14th, 2004, 09:57 PM
"I'm Syd. Syd Lipsky." Syd couldn't help but grin, her new companion reminding her so much of her cousin back in America.

unregistered user
July 14th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Aiden smiled. "Well, okay then. Thank you Syd." Adien said, he was so hungry though that he couldn't hold himself back any longer and went to eating.

ChildOfThePride
July 14th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Syd grinned, yawned, then curled up on the ground in a medium-sized ball, falling asleep.

unregistered user
July 14th, 2004, 11:55 PM
The cub continued eating away at the antelope happily, he hadn't any food for a while.

ChildOfThePride
July 15th, 2004, 12:27 AM
The next morning, Syd arose to see Aiden leaning against her side, probably for warmth. Quietly, she noticed she had overslept, and tapped Aidan on the shoulder...

((Aw, how sweet....FYI: Syd's actually got a goofy, brainless side to her sometimes (think like the character Nuka, with of course a kind personality. She can act motherly sometimes, but others she's just...insane. :p)

Prince Kovu
July 15th, 2004, 03:52 AM
~Zhespah~

After waking up, Zhespah thought it would be a nice idea to train his hunting abilities, because he wasnt very good at it.. So he whispered to kiara "Hey, im going to hunt, wanna come?"

~Zazu~

Zazu wasn't very busy, for his surprise there had been no problems, no stampedes, no hyenas, no outlanders, no fires! He actually was starting to get bored. He flew all over the pridelands about four times... but there wasn't anything weird going on...
He thought "Pretty amazing that simba is doing such a good job, I never thought he would have less problems than Mufasa, oh well, i guess i can take a break" And so, he went to a tree near the water hole, to take a break from doing.. well, nothing.

Prince Kovu
July 15th, 2004, 03:49 PM
After some time of walking on the pridelands, Kiara and Zhespah find some antelopes, and Zhespah says "Let me try first" he tries to get as near as possible, but then... "Ouch! this rocks!" And all the antelopes run...

"Oh, good morning sir! The morning report?.. well, everything under control sir! Oh yes, your daughter went out to hunt with Zhespah"
Even though Zazu was taking a break, he noticed of them leaving their den

ChildOfThePride
July 15th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Syd cautiously stepped out of the cave, heading toward Simba, who was sitting on a nearby rock, pondering something. "Sire?" Syd asked.

unregistered user
July 15th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Aiden had remained asleep, purring happily as his tail twitched a bit in his sleep. After a minute or so, he woke up to see Syd walking off, Aiden stretched a second and then raced on after.

ChildOfThePride
July 15th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Syd took a deep breath, not waiting for a response from the king, and not noticing the small leopard cub by her side. "Sire, I would like to...adopt Aiden." She stared down at the ground, hoping she would get a positive answer...

unregistered user
July 15th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Aiden glanced up to Syd when she said that, he knew what it meant. He began to smile a bit at that thought, and soon his tail was happily moving back and forth.

ChildOfThePride
July 15th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Syd grinned. "You hear that, Aiden?!" She was clearly excited. "I get to be your mom!"

unregistered user
July 15th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Aiden smiled andrubbed his head aginst her foreleg a bit. He didn't say anything,b ut he was happy.

ChildOfThePride
July 15th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Syd couldn't wipe the grin from her face. The lionesses had observed over the past couple of days that she had been a good parent, always protecting and watching Aiden.

Two days after adopting him, Syd asked the cub if he would like to learn how to hunt.

unregistered user
July 17th, 2004, 05:20 AM
"Whoa! Reallly?! I'd love to!" Aiden replied happily.

King Simba
July 17th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Syd led Aiden to the fields where she was gonna teach him to hunt. The field was full with all sorts of wild animals such as...

ChildOfThePride
July 17th, 2004, 12:48 PM
(:jejeje: Syd's a she.)

Syd looked around to see if there were any gazelle around. Spotting one, she quietly whispered, "Watch what I do." She sped off and bit the gazelle in the neck, killing it.

King Simba
July 17th, 2004, 01:30 PM
(Oh, crap. My mistake again! ;))

Aiden watched carefully and watched Syd hunt. Syd said "Now you try." She stepped aside to let Aiden try for himself...

unregistered user
July 18th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Aiden looked worried. "Well.. okay." Aiden said and began running. Being a leopard he was faster and his speed showed as he ran and then leapt onto an antelope, however, he forgot to bite its neck and it was taking hom for a ride! He yelled out as the antelope headed for a tree, going to ram him into it!

ChildOfThePride
July 18th, 2004, 02:19 AM
Syd quickly intervened and gave chase, striking the prey in the neck. Shuddering, the animal breathed it's last breath. "You okay, Aiden?" Syd asked, breathing heavily.

unregistered user
July 18th, 2004, 02:21 AM
Aiden jumped off of the antelope when it stopped and was a bit frightened by the experience. "Yeah, I, I tguess so." Aiden said, trembling just a little bit.

ChildOfThePride
July 18th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Syd hugged Aiden, and looked up at the sky. "Wow, it's getting dark out tonight. You wanna just stay here and sleep under the stars tonight?"

unregistered user
July 18th, 2004, 02:49 AM
Aiden smiled and nodded back to Syd.

ChildOfThePride
July 18th, 2004, 02:50 AM
Syd grinned. "Aiden, do you know about the kings of the past?"
((A little more on Syd's backgrounds. She's interested on passing down legends, even if they're from different cultures.))

unregistered user
July 18th, 2004, 02:52 AM
"King's of the Past? Uh.... sure I guess. Who or what are the Kings of the past?" Aiden asked.

ChildOfThePride
July 18th, 2004, 02:54 AM
"The Lion Kings of the past, Aiden, watch us and protect us. They rest in Starden, where they still continue to watch us and guide us. Simba told me about them when I first arrived to the pride....after the accident."

ChildOfThePride
July 18th, 2004, 12:02 PM
((Syd's just played by me. Dunno why he's doing her actions...:confused:)

unregistered user
July 18th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Aiden stares up into the night sky at the twinkling stars. "Is anyone else up there? I mean, you know, besides Kings." Aiden asked.

ChildOfThePride
July 18th, 2004, 11:29 PM
"I'm not sure, Aiden." Syd replied. She yawned and stretched out, politely excused herself, and fell asleep.

Prince Kovu
July 18th, 2004, 11:59 PM
After a long day of hunting, zhespah and Kiara return to their den, unluckily, they didnt catch anything..
"Well.. i guess we need more training.. we could use some help from Kovu you know" Zhespah tells to Kiara before falling asleep

unregistered user
July 19th, 2004, 09:33 AM
"Um.. no, I mean.. ere.. well, uh.. where does everyone else go?" Aiden asked Simba.

Prince Kovu
July 19th, 2004, 06:55 PM
"Uh? Well I guess I can sleep later.. I'm very hungry actually, thanks!" After that he begins to eat the meat as well, once he finished he felt that he had regained his energy.. "Um, I guess I just needed some food, well I'm going to the water hole *shrug* I feel like sleeping there today, night!" And so, Zhespah starts walking to the water hole..

TakaTiger
July 19th, 2004, 08:32 PM
(Im not much of an Rp'er, but do you mind if i join?)

unregistered user
July 21st, 2004, 04:54 AM
Aiden smiled when Simba said that. "I wonder if-.." Aiden said quietly to himself, but stopped, and just smiled.

unregistered user
July 22nd, 2004, 08:46 AM
Aiden turned to Simba. "Oh, well.. I was just wondering if perhaps my dad might be up there." Aiden said, gazing at the stars.

ChildOfThePride
July 22nd, 2004, 05:07 PM
Used to waking up at the slightest hint of noise, Syd woke up again. "Huh? Wha? What's happening?"

unregistered user
July 22nd, 2004, 05:07 PM
The leopard was silent, he didn't really know his father, he'd never met him before so he didn't know if he was evil or not. He hoped he was up there though, so maybe they could meet each other hopefully. Another thought came to his mind then. "Um.. when we die, will we go up there too?" Aiden asked.

ChildOfThePride
July 22nd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Syd chimed in. "I think we will, Aiden. We're on the right side." She winked.

ChildOfThePride
July 22nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
Syd grinned, then surveyed the land before her, leading out to the Outlands. "Hey, Simba? What's out there?"

unregistered user
July 22nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
"Whoa.." Aiden said, smiling at that thought. Then he heard Syd and his attention went to where she was glancing.

ChildOfThePride
July 22nd, 2004, 07:35 PM
"Whoa...Outsiders?" Syd responds, in both fear and awe.

Prince Kovu
July 22nd, 2004, 08:51 PM
Zhespah listened to all the conversation between Simba and Syd and Aiden, he was heading to the water hole, but he noticed them and thought it would be a good idea to listen
"Yeah, Outsiders, they are very dangerous, and feel a common hate for us, pridelanders.. but don't worry, they are banished and they almost never get into the Pridelands... You will be fine as long as you dont go into the Outlands" Zhespah said, trying to answer Syd's question

ChildOfThePride
July 22nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
"GYAH!" Syd, being her usual paranoid self, jumped up in the air, landing in a small puddle.

unregistered user
July 22nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
Aiden's eyes widened when Simba added that. He leaned close to Simba. "I don't think I'd like it there.." Aiden said in a scared whisper.

ChildOfThePride
July 22nd, 2004, 09:51 PM
Syd got up, regaining her pose. "He's only kidding, Aiden." She laughed. "And besides, they'd probably be easy compared to some of the stuff I've faced."

Prince Kovu
July 23rd, 2004, 02:52 AM
"Ha, easy... I guess you dont know they are trained to kill us" Zhespah says.

ChildOfThePride
July 23rd, 2004, 03:01 AM
Syd laughed. "I've been outnumbered by at least ten women of the same strength as I."

Prince Kovu
July 23rd, 2004, 03:10 AM
"Yeah but don't forget this aren't women, they are lionesses.. But, anyway, good night you three, im going to sleep near the waterhole, in case you need me" And so, zhespah keeps walking to the waterhole

ChildOfThePride
July 23rd, 2004, 03:30 AM
Syd, her inquisitive side peeking out again, cautiously escaped from the watchful eyes of Simba, and headed for the Outlands...

Prince Kovu
July 23rd, 2004, 03:37 AM
"Where do you think you are going?" Zazu told Syd, when he realized she was heading to the outlands "Don't you know its banned to go there? unless you want to die or something like that"

ChildOfThePride
July 23rd, 2004, 03:38 AM
"I can take care of myself." She responded coolly, flaring her front paws for effect.

Prince Kovu
July 23rd, 2004, 03:41 AM
"You might be able to take care of yourself, But still, its banned to go beyond the outlands, so please, stop now, or i will call Simba" Zazu replied, a bit angry because of Syd's tone

ChildOfThePride
July 23rd, 2004, 03:48 AM
Syd rolled her eyes. "Fine."

((Is it me, or is it really easy to tell she's a teenager? :D))

Prince Kovu
July 23rd, 2004, 09:56 PM
(( Oo Yeah a bit easy oO ))

"Thank you" Zazu said, and after that he flew away.

ChildOfThePride
July 23rd, 2004, 10:43 PM
((Hehe.))

Syd stretched out, and picked Aiden up, heading back for Pride Rock.

unregistered user
July 23rd, 2004, 11:34 PM
Aiden was quite sleepy and once they got back it didn't take him long at all to fall asleep.

ChildOfThePride
July 24th, 2004, 01:19 PM
"Oh, we were just out walking. Is anything wrong?" Syd responds.

ChildOfThePride
July 24th, 2004, 01:42 PM
"I understand." Syd padded off inside. Several hours later, she awoke. "THE HUNT!" She scrambled up and out of the cave, leaving small ruts from her claws in the rock.
((Yeah, she has supersharp claws (a trait from her human side))

ChildOfThePride
July 24th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Syd had already ran out of the cave, and followed the other lionesses.

unregistered user
July 24th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Aiden yawned a bit, having been awakened by Syd. "Huh?" He said, glancing around and yawning again. He didn't see practically anyone in the cavern except Simba and a few other lions and lionesses.

unregistered user
July 24th, 2004, 11:59 PM
********************Meanwhile********************
Vahn had been wandering for days. He was a strong fighter, but even he could only go so long without food. He needed to eat, now. And it seemed luck was on his side. Just ahead, a small herd of Zebra was grazing.....

"Gotcha....." he whispered.

With that he tensed his muscles, and was waiting for *just* the right moment, when he noticed something. At first he thought it was the wind, but when he looked closer, it was a Lioness. Upon even closer inspection, he noticed quite a few lionesses, and they were all closing in around him.

"Uh-oh"

Mushroom
July 25th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Not too far from the hunting lioness, a young handsome meerkat with brown hair was crounching behind a rock.
"Ha-ha, I'm gonna get you this time Izkig." Roco whispered. Suddenly a large ball of mud came flying through the air towards him. Roco quickly rolled to the side to avoid it, it narrowly missed him.
"Ha nice try Iz-" *Splat!* Another large mud ball had just hit the back of his head. A tall meerkat with brown floppy hair poke his head round the side of the rock.
"Gotcha!" He said in a deep voice.
"Oh, Yeah! Take this Nisodo!" Roco said playfully throwing a mud ball in his face.
"Hey!" Nisodo laughed scooping up another mudball.
"Get them!!!" Came a oice i the distance. Izkig, a meerkat with scruffy black hair, hopped over the rock and began firing mudballs at will. Another meerkat joined him, he was a pale colour with light brown hair.
"Clooney, through it at those 2 idiots!" Roco yelled. Clooney gingerly through a mudball at Nisodo and Izkig but soon got into the rough game. They were all now soaked in mud.
Four mudbals suddenly hit each of the four meerkats in the head. They all turned, somewhat shakily to see who had thrown them.
"Ha! I win! I win!" Said a small meerkitten with long brown hair.
"Zinc!" Roco said, "what are you doing here? We don't want you to play!"
"Well why not!" Said Zinc.
"Because you're too little and you get hurt and-"
"-and your a girl." Izkig added.
Zinc sliped down the rock to the other side looking quite upset.
"Arr, she'll get over it." Said Roco throwing a mudball riht in Izkigs face, which started the whole game off again.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2004, 04:28 PM
*****Meanwhile*****
The lionessess continued to circle Vahn, when one padded closer.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I am called Vahn. I ment you and your pride no harm, but i have not eaten in several days." I responded.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"I would be honored to hunt with you. Thank you." Vahn said.
"And, what is your name?" he asks.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Smiling at the mention of food, Aiden got up from where he was and decided to go do some exploring, so he walked out of the cavern and glanced around, wondering where to go.

Meanwhile, Hesh was walking about in the Pridelands again, searching for some food. "Man, if I don't get any food today I'm just going to have to eat bugs or something." Hesh said, he was very hungry. He spotted some antelope up ahead. "Oh boy, lunchtime.." He said quietly to himself and hid himself in the grass.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2004, 07:03 PM
"Well then, Imika. what do you say we get on with the hunting then?" Vahn suggests.

Mushroom
July 25th, 2004, 09:44 PM
*Back to the meerkats*

"AHHHH! Lion!!!" Izkig screamed. The rest of the meerkats ran behind another rock, a safe distance away.
"Wait!" Nisodo saud, "What are we doing? Roco needs are help! He's gonna be eaten alive!"

"Guys! Guys please help!!!" Roco yelled.
"I'll save you!" Said Zinc jumping on the lions back and biting his ear.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Aiden can't decide where to go so he decides to just walk about and hopefully he'll find something fun to do. As he walks he sees a lion cub playing with some meerkats. Aiden smiles, thinking this could be fun and he walks on over. "Hey." He says to Kiros.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 01:30 AM
After some planning, and patience, Vahn, Emika, and the rest of the Lionessess feast upon the Zebra broughten down.

While eating his long awaited fill, Vahn starts getting a bit nervous. All the Lionessess look at him, as if waiting for him to attack. It makes him uneasy. He walks upto Emika, the only lionessess he knew of the group.

"So, who rules these lands?"

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Syd steps out. "King Simba rules these lands. Are you a rogue?"

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 01:42 AM
"Yes, I am, but i mean you and your King no harm. I am just looking for a place to....belong." explained Vahn, "If it is possible, I would like to have an audience with your King."

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 01:43 AM
"You seem harmless enough to me..." The panther lead Vahn to Simba. "Your highness..." She bows gracefully, then lets Vahn take over.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Vahn bows before the King.

"King Simba, it's an honor to meet you." Vahn said. "All my life I have wandered from place to place. But this place, is different. It has something that makes me feel...calm. It is my wish to stay here. If there is anything at all you wish of me, to prove my loyalty, say it, and it will be done."

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Vahn bows again.

"Thank you, your highness."

With that, he left the den, and wandered off into the Pridelands.

Mushroom
July 26th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Izkig stared terrified into Aiden eyes.
"Oh, please, don't eat me!" He begged falling to his knees.
"Yeah-yeah we're nasty, foul, horrible tasting, Yuck! On no you lions don't wanna eat us." Roco added still laying on the ground between Kiros paws.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 06:10 PM
"My name's Aiden." Aiden said with a smile. "What's your name?" H then glances over to the kats who look, sound, and act scared. He scratched his head a bit. "I'm not a lion, I'm a leopard. And I wouldn't eat ya." Aiden said, after all the lionesses had went out to get something to eat that morning already. He then glanced back to Kiros at his remark if he wanted to play. "Yeah! Sure! What ya playing though?" Aiden asked.

Mushroom
July 26th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"I'm-I'm Izkig." Said Izkig getting up shakily.
Nisodo and Clooney came cautiously out from behind the rock.
"I'm Nisodo, and this heres one of my pals, Clooney." Clooney still looking scarred gave a little wave,
"Hello." He said quietly.
"And I am the one the only, Roco!" Said Roco pushing Nisodo and Clooney aside, "oh and by the way that other meerkat was..." he stopped, "Zinc." He whispered. Roco began running to the place where Zinc had fallen. "Zinc! Zinc!" He called.
"C'mon, we gotta help." Said Nisodo and they all followed Roco. They found him kneeling beside an unconsious Zinc with a large gash down her left arm.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Vahn made his way out of the Lion's Den, and out into the pridelands. He was very excited. His meeting with King Simba went well. Very well. And that lioness Emika, she was the one who allowed Vahn to hunt with them, he'd have to find and thank her for that. He also remembered the
panther that showed him the way to King Simba.
As Vahn is deep in thought, he doesnt really notice where he's going, until he hears voices. He looks a bit more, when he notices two cubs playing. After careful consideration, he decides to approach them.

"Hey there you two. What are you up to?" asked Vahn.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Aiden glanced over and saw Zinc. A look of sorrow wen t on his face. "Is she gonna be alright?" Aiden asked, seeing the gash.

Mushroom
July 26th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"Outta the way." Nisodo said to Roco, putting his ear to Zinc's chest.
"She's alive just knocked out but we have to find something for her arm and somewhere for her to rest." He said picking Zinc up. "Do you know anyone that could help?" he asked Kiros and Aiden.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Standing in the background, Vahn watched the scene unfold in front of him. At the mention of needing help, he walked up to the group.

"Perhaps I could assist you?"

Mushroom
July 26th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Clooney looked up at Vahn and fainted backwards into Roco's arms.
"Oh, don't be such a fraidy kat!" Roco said dropping Clooney on the ground. Izkig laughed.
"Guys, this isn't the time for that! Zinc needs help!" Nisodo said angryly, he turned back to Vahn, "Please, could you take us somewhere where we can stay the night and Zinc can regain her strength?"

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Sure, get on my back. I know of a cave that is near-by. But, watch the mane ok?"

They all then proceeded to climb on Vahn's back. At that, Vahn took off running tword the cave he had seen when he first arrived in the Pridelands.

"There, the cave is just ahead"

They arrive at the cave and the merkats all dismount Vahn.

Mushroom
July 26th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"Thank you so much." Said Nisodo as he and the other 3 meerkats carried Zinc over to a dry corner of the cave and laid her on the cold stong. "Get some leaves, Izkig, we have to keep her warm." He then turned back to Vahn, "How can we repay you?"

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 07:25 PM
"No need, its fine. I was't doing anything at the time anyways. In fact, I don't really know these lands very well. It's just by pure chance that I saw this cave earlier."

Turning his attention toward the hurt merkat.
"I hope your friend isn't hurt to badly. Do you know what happened to her?"

Mushroom
July 26th, 2004, 07:31 PM
"Yeah! That mangy lion cub slapped her one!" Roco yelled.
"Roco!" Nisodo said, "Well, when those 2 lion cubs pounced on my, rude, friend here," he pointed at Roco, "We all panicked and ran off," Nisodo looked at the ground feeling kinda ashamed, "Zinc stayed and tried to help Roco, thinking he was in danger and bite that young cub out there, Kiros I think his name was and, well, I think you can guess the rest."

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 07:37 PM
"Hmmm, it seems to me that it's her own fault she got hurt. She should know better than to try and fight a lion. Even a cub lion! But i also admire her bravery. Perhaps I should go and talk with the cub that was involved." said Vahn.

"Which of the cubs attacked her?" Vahn asked

Mushroom
July 26th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"Kiros I think he was called." Nisodo said thinking back, "But don't blame him for it, you're right, Zinc is always getting herself into trouble, she just wants to prove herself but she has to understand that you can't just leap into things not thinking about it, thats how we nearly lost Roco and how we lost his brother." Nisodo looked at the ground and a tiny tear slipped down his face.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 07:43 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

Vhan is hit with a bright ray of light. He looks out at the setting sun.

"It's getting late, is there anything else I can do for you?"

Mushroom
July 26th, 2004, 07:44 PM
"No, no that's all, thank you." Nisodo said.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"I'll see you around then, and I hope your friend gets well." said Vahn

At that, he left the cave and found a nice spot under a tree, where the sun wouldn't wake him up in the morning, and felt to his side. He was asleep in minutes.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 08:08 PM
The leopard cub looked to Kiros. "I think you're going to get in trouble for that." Aiden warned Kiros.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Thinking about that meerkat again, but the thought leaves his head and he smiles back to Kiros. "Yeah! Okay." Aiden said and crouched down to pounce.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 09:06 PM
They tumble on downward and finally come to a stop, hitting something. "Hey! Watch it will ya?! Oh.. hehehe.. now this is interesting." Said Hesh, who they had bumped into. Hesh grinned. "Well now, if it isn't that leopard I saw earlier, the one that almost got me killed, and you got a buddy with ya, that's good, I'm really hungry, I was going for antelope, but cubs sound much better." Hesh said, circling them a bit.

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 09:08 PM
A loud growl erupted from a hill as Syd jumped down. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT THEM!" She growled as she stepped toward the hyena.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Hesh growled in frustration. He was very hungry, and hunger got the better of him. Normally he wouldn't do this, but he ran forward and pounced on Syd, scratching and clawing, maybe he would be able to make a meal of her, he'd just have to kill her off quickly. He instantly began searching for a part ot bite down upon that would kill Syd off.

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Syd slashed Hesh across the eye, confident that she would win.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Hesh stumbled back when he was slashed. He whimpered a bit, and was pretty tired from not eating anything. But he tried once more, leaping at Syd, but with one eyes closed.

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Syd slashed him across the chest, breathing hard.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Hesh snapped at Syd's arm though, getting a pretty could bit in, he also slashed her muzzle, but fell backwards when slashed across the chest, he lay on the ground in pain and defeat, knowing the fate that was sure to befall him now.

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Syd yelped, but there was no time to show weakness now. She pounced, biting Hesh on the neck.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Hesh yelped as well, and struggled very little to escape the hold Syd had on his neck.

(OOC- If you want you can kill him )

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Syd bit down hard, killing the hyena.

((Ah.))

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Aiden walked over, the scent of death filled the air nearby. He glanced at Syd, then at Hesh, who was dead now, and back to Syd. He walked over to Syd and nuzzled against her a bit,

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Syd grinned and hugged the small cub. "Are you two all right?" She asked.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 09:27 PM
"I am, I think he is too, but I don't know." Aiden says, refering to Kiros.

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 09:27 PM
"Kiros, are you okay?" She asked.

((Kiros is a lion cub, right? XD))

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 09:31 PM
(Correct)

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 09:59 PM
"I guess it wasn't very good judgement for me to use force..." Syd chuckled. "Anyone want a ride?" She crouched down a bit in case one of them did.

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 10:21 PM
"Aiden?" She asked her adopted cub.

unregistered user
July 26th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Aiden grins. "Me too!" Aiden says, and steps up as well.

ChildOfThePride
July 26th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Syd slowly bounds off toward Pride Rock, and as soon as she met the promontory, let the cubs down.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 01:21 AM
He could see the look of pure pleasure in the hyenas eyes, as he killed Vahn's mother. Then the hyena's turned on him. One hyena slashed out at the terrified Vahn, slashing him across his left arm....

"AHHH"

Vahn woke with a start, panting heavily...*sigh*
He got up and started making his way towards the waterhole.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 07:41 AM
Vahn looked in the direction of the voice he heard.
It was Imika.
"Oh, nothing, forget it. By the way, Thank You for what you did earlier, trusting me and all. Not many lions would have done that to a stranger."

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Vahn was taken by surprise. He looked at Imika affectionately, a smile crawling across his face. He nuzzles her back, feeling more welcome then ever before.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 08:08 AM
"I would like that very much" Vahn replied, "although I can't say I know very much of the territory...perhaps you could show me?"

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 08:20 AM
"Wow.....it's beautiful" Vahn says. His eyes slowly turning from the vast forest in front of him, to Imika..

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 08:34 AM
"Yes, that sounds good" replied Vahn. He just couldn't take his eyes off Imika.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Following suit, Vahn lays down next to Imika. He finaly pulls his gaze off Imika and turns it towards the stars.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 08:59 AM
"Beautiful..." Vahn repeats...
"So, tell me a little about yourself Imika." requests Vahn.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 09:07 AM
(OOC: I'd love to keep this goin right now, but its 3 am here, and i gota get some sleeps! Laterz for now)

" I see." Vahn goes deep into thought, trying to build up his curage...
"Imika, wha-...*sigh*...nevermind." Vahn said.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Vahn smiled...."It's nothing, really." Vahn explained.

"We should try and get some rest. Goodnight Imika" Vahn nuzzled Imika affectionately, before drifting off to sleep.

Mushroom
July 27th, 2004, 06:05 PM
*The next mroning*

Roco emerged from the cave and yawned loudly as he approached the water hole near by. He could already see Nisodo sitting in the shallow water, washing his face.
"Morning!" Roco called.
"What?" Nisodo said with water dripping down his face, "Oh, good morning. How's Zinc?"
"She's fine, woke up not too long ago but soon went back to sleep." Roco also knelt down and began splashing his face with water. "We better get them up soon we have to go."
Nisodo looked at Roco, "Why? It's so peaceful here." Roco stared somewhat shocked at Nisodo.
"Have you forgotten why we left home?" He asked, "We are trying to find my Brother, my mum and my uncle!" A concerned looked came over Nisodo face,
"Maybe," he said carefully, "it's time you let that go." Roco's jaw dropped. "I know it's hard but-but how long have we been looking for them? I really hate to say it but, I don't think we are ever going to find them." Roco stared angryly at Nisodo.
"They're-They're my family! I just can't abandon(sp?) them and give up all hope!"
"I admire your faith in finding them, Roco, I really do but sometimes you just have to know when enough is enough. It's just like your uncle used to say,
We are a movable feast, feared by no one...and eaten by all.
The chances of us finding them is a million to one. I just don't want to see you, going on this journey of false hope." Roco looked at the ground, upset, but not defeated, he still believed. "I'm sorry." Said Nisodo, then he walked off back to the cave.
Roco stared down at the water.
"Why did I hold that grudge." He said to himself, "It wasn't his fault he was just a kid back then." The water at his feet seemed to replay the whole haunted mermory.

Timon, don't go near the river do you here me. You could get me into a lotta trouble if you do and more importantly, you'll get hurt. You got that!"
"Yes Roco."
"Good, I'll see you later, remember what I said."
Timon watched Roco run off and play with his friends. Why was Roco so popular, it wasn't far what did Roco have that he didn't.
Roco always made him looked like a wimp, but not today!
Timon ran off in the direction of the river, danger, huh! He wasn't scarred of any old river, how could he possibly get hurt!
Timon approached the river and looked down into the murky water.
"I don't know what Roco's talking about, I bet I could swim in that and nothing will happen!" At that moment the small brittle area of land Timon was sitting on broke away and he fell into the dank water.
"Help!" He spluttered, "Please, Help! Somebody! Anybody! Roco! Please! Help me!!!"
Some way away, Roco stood up straight and pricked up his ears.
"What's the matter Roco?" Said Izkig.
"Shh!" Roco quickly replied.
"Help! Please Help!" Came the distant voice.
"That's Timon!" Roco said looking toward the river, his eyes widedend(sp???) and he took off toward the river. they others followed.
Roco grabbed a weak vine from a near by tree as he approached the river and tied it around a large rock and his waist then dived in to save his brother.
"Roco!" The other three meerkats yelled.
"Where is he?" Izkig said in a panicky voice.
"I don't see him." Nisodo said.
"G-guys! The vine!" Clooney yelled seeing the vine beginning to split.
The three meerkats grabbed the vine and pulled.
Roco and Timon bursted out of the water and Roco placed Timon and a ledge on the side of the river and told him to climb. But before he climbed out himself, the vine gave way and he was sent back into the murky depths.
"No!" Timon screamed as a log hit Roco and he sank under letting the current take him.
"Quick! Timon! Up here!" Nisodo called giving Timon his hand. Izkig began running down the river but stopped in horror when he saw something in the distance.
"Waterfall!" He yelled. They all began to run down the river and found Roco clinging for dear life from a branch above the water fall.
"Guys! Help me!" Izkig climbed down the river edge as far as he could.
"Grab my hand!" He yelled. Roco tried but in vain.
"I can't reach!" I large crack came from the branch and Roco dropped slightly. "Hurry!" Izkig reached closer and closer and so did Roco but when their fingers where only and inch apart, the branch snapped, and with one last cry for help Roco plunged into the mist.
Izkig stared horrified.
"Come on!" he said getting up and starting to make his way down the cliff beside the waterfall, "We have to find him!"
As they reached the bottom Izkig waded out and then dived into the water to find his best friend. He soon emerged with the drenched, lifeless body of Roco in his arms. He laid him gently on the ground.
They all stared down at the body of their friend with looks of sorrow.
Suddenly, Rco coughed and spat water from his mouth. His friends cheered with happiness and relief but were soon silenced by Roco's piercing glare, he turned sternly to Timon.
"I thought I told you not to go near the river." He said dangerously, shaking with anger.
"I-I-I'm sorry but-"
"You nearly got me KILLED!!!" He screamed. He got up and left without saying a word.

Roco, still staring at the water, thought back. Two months later, Timon left th colony, never to return. His mother and uncle became concerned not long after and went to find him. His mother had wanted him to come with him but he refused, he didn't want Timon back so Roco left the colony with his friends.
Years later they returned to see their families again but the colony was deserted. Something horrible had happened, Roco knew it but there was a chance his brother, mother and uncle had still been away and had escaped the unfortunate event.
Roco was not going to give up that easily, it was his unfinished buiness to forgive his brother and if he didn't fullflill it, well, Roco didn't like to think about a life and afterlife in guilt.
He got up, regathered his thoughts and walked slowly back to the cave.

(sorry that was so long! Also sorry for any bad spelling of punctuation.)

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Vahn woke quitely. He couldn't remember the last time his dreams weren't haunted by his past...

He looked at the still sleeping lioness beside him. Imika....she looked so peaceful, gental....beautiful.
Vahn proceeded to get up, stretched, and let out a large yawn...he was hungry.

As quitely as he could, Vahn stalked away from Imika, and set out into the savahhna. It didn't take long to find a herd of antelope. He crouched down to the ground...patiently making his way closer, and closer to the herd. He waited for just the right moment......'NOW!' He thought. He lept out of hiding and into full stride before the Antelope knew what was going on. They saw the oncoming lion, and scattered.
Vahn knew it was only a matter of time before he had one.

Being on is own for so long gave him an almost unmatched stamina. And, being raised by cheetas, he had learned to run with his claws extracted, digging into the ground as he ran, making him much faster than he could be otherwise.

The antelope he was chasing was starting to get tired....just what Vahn was waiting for. He built up his speed, running as fast as he could, and he leap towards the antelope. He landed dead on, and quickly brought donw the antelope. He quickly grabbed the antelope by the neck, and with a quick *SNAP*, it was over.

Vahn stood still a moment, catching his breath. The he grabbed the now dead antelope by the neck, and started off...

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Waking up to the bright sunshine flowing into the cavern, Aiden yawned a bit and then headed outside. He remembered Kiros though and ran back in to find him, He went over and pushed him a bit. "Hey, Kiros, wake up." Aiden said, shaking the other cub.

ChildOfThePride
July 27th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Syd groaned, still asleep. She rolled over on her back, frantically kicking her hind paw against the air, mumbling. She rolled over again and got up. "Hey, Aiden, Kiros." She had begun to like Kiros, and soon the thought of adopting him as well crept through her mind. "Aiden, do you mind if I talk to Kiros alone for a second?" She grinned widely.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Aiden turned to Syd. "Uh oh, is he in trouble?" Aiden asked.

ChildOfThePride
July 27th, 2004, 08:43 PM
"Not at all." Syd grinned.

((Uh....who plays Kiros again? Hehe....sorry...))

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 08:45 PM
"Oh, uh.. okay!" Aiden said with a smile and ran out of the cave and began playing with his tail.

(STL has Kiros ;) )

ChildOfThePride
July 27th, 2004, 08:47 PM
((Ah.))

Syd led Kiros out of the den and to the tip of Pride Rock. "Kiros," she began. "How would you like to live with Aiden and me? He could use the company." Syd winked.

ChildOfThePride
July 27th, 2004, 09:31 PM
((XD is he? I'm an idiot...lol that or I just pay VERY poor attention....sorry))

"D'oh, stupid, stupid, stupid!" Syd mumbled to herself.

ChildOfThePride
July 27th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Syd laughed and grinned, then stepped out to the water hole.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Aiden was wondering what was talking Syd and Kiros so long, he hadn't seen her leave since he had began liking his fur clean a bit.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Aiden smiles when he hears Kiros. "Yeah! Uh.. where's Syd? Wasn't she talking with ya?" Aiden asked, confused.

ChildOfThePride
July 27th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Syd walked back. "Sorry about that...I wanted to clear my head for a bit. Remember my family..." She sighed.

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Aiden glanced to Syd. "Hey Syd. Uh.. yeah, you told me about them."

ChildOfThePride
July 27th, 2004, 10:56 PM
"Yeah, I know." Syd grinned. "You wanna hear some more about 'em?"

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Aiden nods in approval, though he also wants to go play with Kiros.

ChildOfThePride
July 27th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Syd senses her "son's" feelings, and yells. "Hey Kiros! Ya wanna hear a story?"

unregistered user
July 27th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Vahn looks up. He drops the meal down in front of himslef and Imika.

"Oh, thank you. You have to when your on your own." said Vahn, "So, are you as hungry as I am?"

Vahn then starting eating, saving the best parts for Imika.

unregistered user
July 28th, 2004, 12:23 PM
((OOC: Nice RP guys..I dont have a character yet..but il try making one if you still have space for it :) ))

unregistered user
July 28th, 2004, 01:24 PM
(OOC: Sure, there's always room for more:cheese:)

Vahn laughs a bit. "Well, yes. But I'll be okay."

unregistered user
July 28th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Vahn laughed again.
"If you insist."

He ate the peice givin to him by Imika.

"So, what do you usually do around here?"

ChildOfThePride
July 28th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Syd began the story. "Well...I come from this really big family...there's my mom, my dad, my uncle, my aunt, my sister, my brother, and my two cousins. It was a lot like here, actually. I mean, I was always surrounded by family...Of course, I was known to my aunt as a troublemaker...I could make her lose her voice for a week at a time, sometimes two. If I still had it, I'd show you a picture of us..." Syd's mind began to wander back to her family, as she wondered what they were doing at that moment, and if they remembered she was gone.

unregistered user
July 28th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Aiden smiled a bit when Kiros pounced on him, he managed to escape and pounced Kiros back.

ChildOfThePride
July 28th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Syd grinned. She loved having kids (or cubs) around.

unregistered user
July 28th, 2004, 07:03 PM
"Well, why don't we go and see what the rest of the Pride is doing. If I am going to stay here, maybe i should get to know the other pride members." Vahn said.

unregistered user
July 28th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Aiden chuckles and moves out of the way as Kiros pounces. "hehe, you're gonna have to be faster than that to catch me." Said Aiden with a grin.

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Once again, Aiden escapes. He chuckles some more. "I don't think so, ya gotta catch me first!" Said Aiden, and with that he ran down the side of Pride Rock to the grass and went on running.

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 06:06 PM
(Okay, il give this a shot, reprimand me if I do anything wrong..but do it gently..im..im really soft inside... ;) )

Fuja is crawling in the savannah grass slowly watching a herd of antelopes eating , he prepares to attack when suddenly the herd runs away in panic.

He charges at them but soon gives up, looking around who alerted them...

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Aiden continues running along, he glanced back for a moment to see if Kiros was following him when he suddenly ran right into someone...

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Fuja looks down at Aiden..

Umm....hi..umm..kid you should be more watchful where you run in the future..

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Aiden gathered his senses, standing back up after falling backwards. "Oh, sorry about that hehe, I was running from my friend." Aiden says with a small smile.

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Right..well...I think you should go back to your friend, you dont wanna be out here alone

*starts walking away*

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 06:27 PM
*stops and looks back at them chuckling a bit*

heh..cubs...hmm..wait you couldnt have scared away a hole herd of antelopes..anyone with you?

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Oh..is she a lion to? This place seem to be crawling with lions..heh..well kids..you better get back to her, I spotted a pack of hyenas on my way here..

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"More hyenas? Aww..." Aiden said.

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Yeah, looks like it..well..I need to go kids..im hungry

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Vahn made his way to the waterhole to quench (sp?) his thirst.
After he had his fill...he went over to the base of a large rock, and lay down.

unregistered user
July 29th, 2004, 10:57 PM
You got attacked by hyenas...and you live to tell about it.. how?

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 01:26 AM
"We were saved by Syd." Aiden said.

Prince Kovu
July 30th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Fuja was right, there was a pack of hyenas getting closer to him and the cubs
"Sir.. I'm afraid another pack of hyenas is getting into the pridelands.. I'll show you where" After saying so, Zazu flies and starts going in circles over the hyenas "Sir! They are going to attack Kiros!!!"

Zhespah listened to Zazu and ran to help Simba "Simba! Im coming with you! I doubt youll refuse having some help"

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 06:22 AM
As Vahn was resting, and just about to fall into a deep sleep, the sound of pounding paws came to him, he looked up and saw Simba run past him, another lion with him.

"What the....where are they going in such a hurry?" Vahn asked, to no one in perticular.

With nothing better to do, he chased after them.

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Fuja wich had been protecting the cubs, fighting them off was relived to see that help had arrived, he sat down exhausted.

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Fuja...who are you guys?

(sorry STL, I forgot to tell you, im a cheetah lol..sorry)

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Following the sent of Simba, Vahn worked his way to where the hyenas were attacking. When he arrived, he saw an exhausted cheeta, two cubs, and Simba fighting off the hyenas. Immediatly, he jumped into the frey, slashing and biting at the hyena's.

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Fuja looks at the sight of the two lions shredding throught the hyenas

Note to self..dont pick a fight with a lion

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Ahh..so thats why there is so many of lions around..well Im Fuja of the forest coalition..well..I left it to go elsewhere and here I am, this seems like a nice place..may I stay here for a while?

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"Anything to help." said Vahn.

He looked over to the two cubs still present.

"Are you two okay?" he asked.

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Aiden nods a bit, but doesn't open his eyes from fear.

ChildOfThePride
July 30th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Syd steps over to Aiden. "Aiden, sweetie, it's okay..." She nuzzles the cub slightly.

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Fuja looks at Syd.

"Are these your cubs?"

ChildOfThePride
July 30th, 2004, 07:19 PM
"Aiden is my adopted cub..." She replies.

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"Ah..okay, well try singing..that always soothes me" he says with a smile

ChildOfThePride
July 30th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Syd chuckled. "It's okay, you guys..." She began to sing softly..."Fatse leso lea halalela..."

((OOC: Only lyrics I remember...:p))

ChildOfThePride
July 30th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Syd grinned. "I learned it from one of the lionesses."

ChildOfThePride
July 30th, 2004, 09:38 PM
((I knew. :p I was looking for the rest of the song when I found the English lyrics. Thanks, though! :)))

"It means 'our land is holy'." Syd responded.

((I typed 'holey' the first time, but with meerkats around it probably is...:p))

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 09:45 PM
"Sounds like a nice tune"

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Fuja looks slightly confused

"Excuse me..but..what Pride Rock?"

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 10:11 PM
"I think we could all use a rest." said Vahn

Vahn starts out, headed for Pride Rock, but stops, and changes direction towards the waterhole.

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Aiden smiles a bit when Syd starts singing and opens his eyes up and nuzzles her a bit.

unregistered user
July 30th, 2004, 10:55 PM
"You must have a nice view of the country from up there"

Fuja starts moving towards the rock

Prince Kovu
July 31st, 2004, 04:04 AM
"Yeah we actually do" Zhespah replies "Its pretty nice to be there on the night and in the sunrise.. and the sunset too!! and actually the den is pretty comfortable" Zhespah says thinking on taking a nap, and at the same time he thinks how Simba forgot he was the first one that helped him... "Well.. I guess he's used to getting my help and thats the why.. or at least I hope so.." He thinks

"Well sir, I'll keep watching an eye over the pridelands, have a nice day"
And so, Zazu flies away..

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 04:44 AM
(OoC: opps, sry we forgot about u Prince Kovu!!)

Vahn arrives at the waterhole, and starts taking a drink....when he tastes blood...

"What the...?" he questions.

He backs up and looks at the ground where he was just standing, and a small pool of blood had formed and ran into the waterhole.

Then it clicked. He looked down and saw another puddle forming.....but he couldn't see the wound. A hyena must have gotton a lucky hit in, and in the frey, Vahn hadn't even noticed.

He walked away from the waterhole, not wanting everyone in the pride to see so much blood so near thier water source.

Vahn started off towards the gorge....

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 08:09 AM
"Yea, I'll be okay...."

The pain was starting to come back in full, now that his adrenilin was out of his system....but he'd been through much worse.

".....nothing I can't handle." Vahn said

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 08:17 AM
Fuja looked at Syd

"We better leave for shelter, its getting dark"

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 03:32 PM
Fuja looks around restlessly

"We should move, the hyenas might come back"

ChildOfThePride
July 31st, 2004, 03:35 PM
Syd nods, picks up Aiden and bounds off toward Pride Rock.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 03:42 PM
"I'm sure." Vahn said with a smile.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 03:47 PM
*walks beside Syd watching the surroundings*

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 03:51 PM
Seeing Syd walk back towards Pride rock, along with the cheetah and the cub(s?), Vahn said to Simba,...

"You should be going back, it's getting late." Vahn said

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 04:00 PM
*is walking by Syd*
"ahem..sorry if I sounded a bit unpolite before...I just dont like being out in the open during nightfall when cubs are there, there is many who might try and snatch them"

ChildOfThePride
July 31st, 2004, 06:28 PM
Syd nodded. "It's all right." She grins.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 06:34 PM
Vahn looked at at Simba, ans without a word, started following them back to Pride Rock.

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 06:38 PM
*smiles and looks at towards pride rock and just thinks out loud*

"Didnt think I would witness a rock like that in my entire life"

unregistered user
July 31st, 2004, 09:15 PM
"It is indeed, I never been in a monarchy before" Fuja says chuckling

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 09:34 AM
"We usually switch leader from time to time making everyone try it...though in harsh situations the strongest leader is appointed, sometimes we even vote for exile..if someone made a fatal mistake, there is to be a vote about if he/her should stay or not"

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 04:47 PM
Fuja smiles back and suddenly feels his stomach growl

"umm..you wouldnt have anything to eat..I havnt eaten since the day before yesterday"

unregistered user
August 1st, 2004, 09:20 PM
Fuja gets a tired smile on his face

"Thank you, I owe you one!"

Fuja goes to the chunk of meat and starts eating trying to watch his manners

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 03:20 AM
Vahn arrives at Priderock, and makes his way up to the den. Not sure if he is yet allowed in, he finds a spot next to a rock, and starts cleaning his wound. After having a bit of trouble doing so, and after many attempts, he gives up, and decides to just get some rest.