PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:51 PM
"Oh crap Kina!" Kenyi started to shake nervously. "It-It's...a big antelope and it's headed your way! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Kry shouts as he drags Kopa and dashes out, running towards the Haunted woods. Kry pants. "Hurry Kopa, keep up with the pace will ya! We gotta outrun that wierd n' crazy lion." Kryken ran faster.
----
"What's happening?" Kenyi asks Simba as he walks towards the shouts.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Mesa watched the interplay between Kiros, Kina and Katai with interest. His dimwitted companions had encountered many friends, now that One-Eye had told them where to look. All in total, eight hyenas leaped out of the grass and charged towards them....

"Guard them well. HAHAHA" Mesa laughed uncontrollably as he leaped out from the shadows.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Not many male lions hunt." Kiros smiles to Katai, "You must be really fast!" he grins.
"Not half as fast as Namabi." says Katai standing up.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Kopa followed kenyi and said laughing "lol mate, the next time try to invent a more original excuse!

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:55 PM
One-Eye recognized a king when he saw one. This Simba was indeed powerful he thought. But he had to make him angry, he needed the effect it would have.

"Ah so you are Simba, and I was told you were great! HA! Fool!" One-Eye yelled. "How about a challenge young king? My daughters have not yet killed a king!" With that hanging in the air, both the young lionesses charged, growling ferociously.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:56 PM
OFF: I'm timing Mesa's attack on cubs with this for a reason, but those guarding the cubs may do to Mesa whatever they wish with him ;).

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Katai looks "Quick, let's warn the others!"

Namabi pads out of the den too, "What's all this?!"

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:57 PM
A great many lions suddenly charged in front of the hyena pack. Well if it was a fight the lions wanted, they would get it. The eight hyenas charged at them claws ready...

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:58 PM
OFF: One-Eye and his 2 lionesses want to kill simba. Mesa and his 8 hyenas want to kill the cubs while Simba is "busy." Of course it will fail, but I like to throw in some dramatic flair ;).

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 08:59 PM
"Ok then!!, we will be back before they come back home" said Kopa," so please let we cntinue " said a little agressive.

unregistered user
Kenyi violently pounces on the lioness attacking Simba and smacks her with his paw viciously as he now stands in front of Simba guarding him.
"Nobody...touches the King." Kenyi growls aggresively blood around his muzzle.
----
"Well...I couldn't think of anything lol." Kenyi stops at the enterance and looks at the very old haunted forest. "wanna...go in first? Heh." Kry chuckles nervously.

King Simba
Namabi roars and pounces on top of one of the hyena's biting into it.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:00 PM
The battle was not going well for Mesa, even though they outnumbered the lions. He had to get one of the cubs, One-Eye expected as much from him. He leaped out of the battle, barely avoiding a slash at his throat and ran towards a cub...

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Namabi runs in front of the cub, "Not so fast!"

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 09:02 PM
"Well...I couldn't think of anything lol." Kenyi stops at the enterance and looks at the very old haunted forest. "wanna...go in first? Heh." Kry chuckles nervously.
"uhhh... ok " said Kopa though he was scared too. " Ty "said nuzzling a little Kina.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Namabi grabs hold of Kiros in his mouth.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:03 PM
One-Eye saw one of is daughters take a nasty swipe to the face. Another lion had roared and now stood protecting the king. Well he would just have to do this himself, he thought, running for simba and gesturing his other daughter to attack the lion protecting him.

The traveller awoke to a ton of noise, shouts and screams. A battle, he thought, perhaps the day has come....

He ran out to see Simba and Kenyi fighting 2 lionesses... and a strangely familiar one-eyed lion.

"YOU! Your time has come!" The traveller yelled. "Don't touch him your majesty, he's MINE!" The traveller was overcome by bloodlust. He would reclaim his name.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"It's the Haunted Forest in the far corner of the pridelands of course. I overheard my dad and Kopa's dad talking about it the other day, and they said that they never told anyone about it because it was meant to be a secret that little cubs wouldn't get hurt and stuff." Kry surprised to what he said. "Oh crap did I just say that? I meant it's just a hiding place, hehe." "Now we want to go inside so leave us alone."
----
"Simba...just go back and I'll take care of this."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:05 PM
OFF: If you like, you can have Namabi kill Mesa in a fight. He's not an important character

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:05 PM
OOC: Sure thing. ;)

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Kopa looked kenyi with this face :die: , then he said "yeas please... let us alone..."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:06 PM
One-Eye's other daugher leaped for Kenyi's throat...

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:07 PM
"Yelp!" Kiros gasps as Namabi takes his paws out from under him.

"Oh yes, funny..." Kina rolls his eyes, "I'm going to lay on you two until morning, then I'll tell your parents..." he growls.

Simba growls hitting One Eye once before he hears the traveler. He backs away so the traveler can have a go at One Eye.
Namabi runs fast with Kiros in his mouth to get him to safety.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Mesa saw the golden lion save the cub.... and he knew he was doomed. But he was through running from lions. I am the strongest of my kind, I will fight hard and be remembered.

Mesa raked his claws at Namabi...

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Kiros gasps a little again since he is scared. He squirms a little in Namabi's jaws as Namabi runs.
Namabi returns him to Pride Rock, "You'll be safe here kid." he sets off running towards the battle.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Zeal II
Mesa saw the golden lion save the cub.... and he knew he was doomed. But he was through running from lions. I am the strongest of my kind, I will fight hard and be remembered.

Mesa raked his claws at Namabi...
Namabi turns around to Mesa and dodges his claws.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Kry had this look:grrr: and:die: on Kopa. "Kina...I think you need to back off right now." Kry smacked Kina just enough so that he would get off and he dragged Kopa far deep into the forest, panting. "He'll never find us
----
"Simba, who are these lions and hyenas?" Kenyi said as he smacked a hyena unconscious, still fighting.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 09:10 PM
"Oh yes, funny..." Kina rolls his eyes, "I'm going to lay on you two until morning, then I'll tell your parents..." he growls.

"but why!!?? please let we go alone " said Kopa very angry.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Mesa's swipe had missed, but he leaped for Namabi's back, biting down as hard as he could manage.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Mesa's swipe had missed, but he leaped for Namabi's back, biting down as hard as he could manage.
Namabi threw him off, "Who are you?!" he roars.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Kenyi headed for One-eye as he pressed his sharp claws upon his throat
"Now I order you to summon you and your little group back to where you came from or I promise I will slice your throat in half. Make the slightest move and you'll be dead before you can even say "Ouch"." Kenyi roared.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 09:16 PM
"YEAHHH!" shouted Kopa" We did it" smile?" but.. what is this place?"

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:17 PM
The traveller and One-Eye circled, both overcome with hatred. One-Eye's daughters were in the dirt, bleeding, looking up at their father with pained expressions. The hyenas were badly mauled and starting to retreat. Suddenly the traveller stopped, realization dawning on him.

"I have already had my revenge on you. I have made you crawl around the earth alone as I have, I have deprived you of victory again and again. Your death is simply the completion..."

The two old lions leaped at each other, a flurry of claws and teeth. But it was clear One-Eye was outmatched. The traveller fought with the strength of one who had kept his body in the prime of it's strength.

At last One-Eye lay in the dirt, his body raked with claw marks and blood.

The Traveller stood over him and stared into the One-eye's dying face. "My name is Kasa, son of Akahsi."

When the life was gone from old one-eye, the traveller passed out from loss of blood.

The two wounded lionesses came to their feet, tears streaming from their eyes as they slunk away into the brush.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:18 PM
"Why go through the trouble when we have the leader right here in my very own claws Simba?" Kenyi's eyes burned with rage ever since he called his lioness to attack Simba. "Would you like...a little taste of your own blood?"

EDIT: If One-Eye is already dead, then ignore this post:p.

Kry sighed. "Maybe we should go back to Kina, what do you think Kopa?"

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Mesa didn't answer Namabi, and instead made one final leap into the air, growling with ferocious hate, his claws ready to slice into his hide. He was only dimly aware that his companions were long dead.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Mesa didn't answer Namabi, and instead made one final leap into the air, growling with ferocious hate, his claws ready to slice into his hide. He was only dimly aware that his companions were long dead.
Namabi looks and jumps out of the way rolling to the floor.
"Oof!"

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Mesa raked only air, his body twisting on the ground hard. He landed on his back, his vulnerable underside exposed to the golden lion...

OCC: You can kill him if you like.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Kina cries and puts his head on his paws. "Oh dear dear dear dear dear what am I going to do!" he cries.
( poor lion lol :confused: )

"have u ever been here?" asked Kopa.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Mesa raked only air, his body twisting on the ground hard. He landed on his back, his vulnerable underside exposed to the golden lion...

OCC: You can kill him if you like.
Namabi leaps up on top of a rock, waiting for Mesa to get up.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:22 PM
"Here as in this forest or here as in the whole pridelands? I've never been in either." Kry said. "Why do you ask?"

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 09:24 PM
( ;) ok )

"Me neither...." said Kopa to kryken a little bit scared.

unregistered user
"I...think we're lost here and it's getting even darker." Kenyi could hear snaps of twigs and tree moaning as he looks at Kopa. "I think we should just go back...Kina's worried about us."
Kry headed back outside of the forest and looked at Kina, grinning.
"Umm...we're sorry?" Kenyi laughed nervously.

unregistered user
Mesa jumps to his feet, wondering why the lion had spared him in his vulnerable moment. Perhaps he toys with me... or maybe he is sporting.

"You fight with honor Lion. Foolish Lion..." But despite his hatred for this lion, he had to admit a grudging respect. Respect your enemy, he had once been taught by his mother.

Mesa circled around Namabi, waiting for him to attack.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Mesa jumps to his feet, wondering why the lion had spared him in his vulnerable moment. Perhaps he toys with me... or maybe he is sporting.

"You fight with honor Lion. Foolish Lion..." But despite his hatred for this lion, he had to admit a grudging respect. Respect your enemy, he had once been taught by his mother.

Mesa circled around Namabi, waiting for him to attack.
Namabi pounces on top of Mesa from the rock, pushing down on his windpipe.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:27 PM
"I can't stand to see another death Simba. I'm leaving." Kenyi sighs. "May the 4 winds guide you." He whispers quietly to himself as he pads away from Simba and the battle grounds as he made his way to a clear waterhole.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 09:27 PM
" Ohh please... don't tell me u're scared!" said Kopa, who was really scared."Let's try to cross all the forest, it has to have an exit at the other side"

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Mesa was pinned, trying to claw his way out from under Namabi. But it was futile. He tried to croak out a few words despite the pressure on his windpipe...

"Tell.... my kind... that I fought well."

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Mesa was pinned, trying to claw his way out from under Namabi. But it was futile. He tried to croak out a few words despite the pressure on his windpipe...

"Tell.... my kind... that I fought well."
Namabi now had that angry look on his face, he saw that Mesa was beginning to have difficulty speaking. He decreased the pressure on his windpipe since he was nearly dead.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:30 PM
The daughters of One-Eye had reflected on the hatred and sorrow their father had caused... and realized he had been wrong.. That Simba was truly a great king, the first they had ever seen. The appeared in front of Kenyi and Simba, bowing low.

"Forgive us majesties... we did not know the depth of our father's hatred. I am Sahna, and this is my sister Nanciko. Please... help us."

The lionesses bowed low to Kenyi and Simba, tears streaming down their cheeks.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Near-death had brought about a change to Mesa... He realized where he had gone wrong. If his kind ruled as the lions did, there would be no peace.

He lay still and waited for the finishing stroke. He was proud to die at the hands of a respected enemy. Here was a death fitting for him!

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Namabi is exhausted from the battle between Mesa. He collapses down to the floor.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:34 PM
"Why do you respect me? There's nothing to respect...I'm just a mysterious wanderer...a prince who's left his pride momentarily to go on a journey. Most lions would take it as fear, but it isn't. They say I'm afraid but I'm not...I didn't just simply leave my own pride for the fun of it. I've...never been well-liked amongst prides and lions...and if it was something I wanted...it was to be done with this journey and be acknowledge...I'm just a shadow in the dark Simba..." Kenyi paws the waterhole and drops a rock into it." Kenyi said.
----
"what do you suppose? we go back?" asks Kry.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:35 PM
"I thought...he was dead." says Namabi gasping between words.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 09:35 PM
" Ok then ..." said Kopa a little bit angry, "Please forgive us.. :( "said to Kina.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Namabi stays laying down exhausted from the battle.

unregistered user
Mesa's wounds were too severe to survive for long, but he glanced around in his death throes, looking towards Namabi.

"I was wrong... you are truly noble creatures. I give respect to my enemy..."

Mesa's eyes glazed, and his tongue rolled out. He was at peace.

klowd
"...ok..." Kopa said.

(brb need to eat sth ;) )

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Namabi looks at Mesa, knewing he shouldn't have injured him that badly.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:43 PM
"I guess so." replies Namabi getting up.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Sahna looked at Kenyi. "I do not know you, noble sir, but you did not see my father's death. He died long ago when he turned to hatred."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"Kina...you don't have to tell Kenyi and Simba about it. You can just forget it even happened." Kry said shaking nervously of what his own Dad might say.
----
Kenyi sighed making his way back to the grasslands.
"I'm sorry to hear of that. Yet, I do not know you either." Kenyi turned away continuing ahead.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:45 PM
The traveller awoke... only he was no longer the traveller. I am Kasa, he thought, remembering everything again. His revenge had taken much of his life away, but he had it back again.

"And now I must do right by the world, I have lived in hate for too long." He said to the air.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Namabi sighs and makes his way back the pride rock.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:48 PM
"So much violence...and bloodshed...when will this end?" Kenyi thought to himself.
"I must bring Kry into a much safer place other than here..." Kenyi sighed. "I don't know what I'd do if there was another attack and someone killed my Kry..."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Mesa's spirit was free... and he felt the anger and hatred lift off him as if he had been carrying an immense burden all his life. He was pure again...

Though he was dead, and his place was not in this world, he had to help the lion who felt so guilty about his death. He was the wind, whispering in Namabi's ear...

"You did no wrong, noble creature... Thank you for freeing me...."

And then his spirit blew out of the cave... and into the stars.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:51 PM
"What the?!" Namabi hears the whisper in his ear, he looks up to the sky.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:51 PM
"I need to have a word with the shaman of this place. Excuse me."
Kenyi slowly walked across the grasslands, making distance between the burial and himself.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:53 PM
"What is it?" Kiros runs up to Namabi, a look of concern on his face.
"I heard a whisper in my ear, it was telling me something." says Namabi looking down to Kiros.

"Are you alright from earlier, anyway?"

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:53 PM
OCC: Now that the Mesa and the traveller's enemy are gone... I don't have any more villains ;). So there wont be any 'battles' from me for awhile.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:56 PM
(Ok Zeal :cheese: !!!)

"Wow, cool!" Kiros smirks, "I'm fine thanks, you saved me!!!" Kiros nuzzles around Namabi's paws.
"It's a good thing I was there wasn't it." smiles Namabi.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 09:56 PM
"No... I must tell them... then they can get a better guard." Kina sighs sadly.

"No Kina, i think u are the best guard that a king can have" said nuzzling him a little " please don't tell them"

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Light rain starts to pour from the skies.

Kenyi crouched from under the tall grass as he lies on his back, looking once more into the dark blue sky.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Kasa (the traveller) trotted over to Namabi.

"I heard about what happened here, with the hyenas... I'm sorry. So many problems followed me here... but at least they are gone now." He said sadly.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 09:59 PM
"Yeah!" Kiros smirks happily, "Thanks!"

"I let you two get away... I will tell Simba and Kiros." Kina growls, "Now if you want to do us all some good, go back into the den and sleep. Both of you."
"No problem." says Namabi padding back to Pride Rock.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 09:59 PM
"Come on Kina!" we don't want u to leave us, neither our fathers to know that!." said Kopa.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Kasa (the traveller) trotted over to Namabi.

"I heard about what happened here, with the hyenas... I'm sorry. So many problems followed me here... but at least they are gone now." He said sadly.
"That's ok." Namabi nods. "Did you find out your real name anyway?" asks Namabi not knowing his name yet.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Kopa went inside the cave with tears falling down his face. " Ok....."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:03 PM
"Honestly, I don't have to listen to you. I'm going to my father anyways and you're a mean lion." (*Rebel Cub* xD)
Kry simply walks out of the cavern in search of his father.
----
"Will things ever get better?" Kenyi whispers to the stars.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:04 PM
(Lol xD )
" Where are u going?" said Kopa seeing that his friend was going out.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:04 PM
" I am Kasa, son of Akahsi. And I have no need to wander anymore..." He said to Namabi.

Just then Sahna and Nanciko pranced in, heads hung low in shame as they groveled before Kasa.

"We know what our father did, but we couldn't really believe it until now. We never saw such hate... We do not hate you." Sahna said sadly. Nanciko just cried softly.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Kenyi could hear a faint shout in the distance, but shook his heads and continued gazing up from under the long grass.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Namabi smiles, "Well, I guess it's good to get to know your name."

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:08 PM
" Why are u shouting to them?" asked Kopa

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Kenyi ran back to the Royal Den dashing faster than Simba back to the Den.
"Where has Kryken gone?" Kenyi asked.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:09 PM
"I cannot carry my hate with me any longer" Kasa said to the lionesses. "I harbor no hatred towards you...I am sorry things had to end like this for you. I know what it's like too.. Perhaps your father is at peace now in the stars."

Sahna and Nanciko nuzzled him gently, then lay on the rocks, trying to put an end to their grief.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:10 PM
" I don't know " said Kopa going out the den.

unregistered user
Nanciko looked at Namabi, sniffing back her tears.

"I am Nanciko... who are you noble sir?"

King Simba
Namabi returns to pride rock,"What the hell is going on here!?"

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Nanciko looked at Namabi, sniffing back her tears.

"I am Nanciko... who are you noble sir?"
Namabi looks at Nanciko. "I'm Namabi, the king of the Funsani Pride."

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:12 PM
(lol... what a rude cub :P )

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Kenyi simply walked away from Kina.
"Kry..." He whispered.
Kenyi walked back outside to find Kry standing there.
"What happened?"
"I just wanted to have a little fun."
Kenyi sighs as he hugs his son tightly. "Promise me you won't do that again. I could've lost another life today Kry..."
"I'm sorry...I'll try not to..."
Kenyi sighed once."You be careful now, I don't want you straying from the pridelands. When Kina tells you to stay put, you stay put Kry."
"Okay Dad...but are you mad at me?"
Kenyi smiled at Kry."Naw...I can never be mad at my own son, but you really have to start listening ya know."
"Yeah...I will." Kry hugs his Dad.
"Love you son." Kenyi hugged back.
"You too Dad."

EDIT: Kry's not a rude cub at all....he just went off to find his father. The correct term would be "rebellious" heh.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Nanciko and Sahna gasped. "We had never seen another king until today.. and now we have seen two!" They chorused.

"Why do you live here if you are king though?" Sahna asked.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Nanciko and Sahna gasped. "We had never seen another king until today.. and now we have seen two!" They chorused.

"Why do you live here if you are king though?" Sahna asked.
"I unfortunately don't have an home. We move from place to place. We did have an home but it's too far out west." replies Namabi.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Kopa found Kryken " have u talked with your father??" asked.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:22 PM
A small, injured hyena crawled up to pride rock, acting as submissive as he could manage. He knew he wasn't welcome here, but he braved the lions because he wanted to know what his boss, and brother's final fate was.

"Worthy Lions, I am but an unworthy hyena by the name Yufa... but I must ask where the body of my brother Mesa lies. I must pay my respects. Please do not kill me." The small hyena asked, crawling before Namabi.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:23 PM
"Yup." said Kryken.
----
"Hmm...we've been getting a lot of visitors lately and the only lions who seems to be aware of this are Namabi and Simba." Kenyi walked back outside.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:23 PM
"uh....nothing Dad....." said with his head down.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:25 PM
A small, injured hyena crawled up to pride rock, acting as submissive as he could manage. He knew he wasn't welcome here, but he braved the lions because he wanted to know what his boss, and brother's final fate was.

"Worthy Lions, I am but an unworthy hyena by the name Yufa... but I must ask where the body of my brother Mesa lies. I must pay my respects. Please do not kill me." The small hyena asked, crawling before Namabi.
Namabi looks down to Yufa, "He was burried somewhere in the grasslands."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:28 PM
"I thank you worthy lion. What remains of my pack now looks to me as leader, since I was the brother of Mesa. I tell you..." He looks around to all the lions... and sees Simba, "to ALL of you, that the hyenas will never bother you again. There will be peace between us. When you need us you may call upon us." Yufa said to everyone, eyeing Simba and Namabi in particular.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:29 PM
" you will, sure...." Kopa said " but please, be angry with me.... but not with Kina please!"

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Namabi nods and smiles to Yufa.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:33 PM
" .... When u were with you friend out... i went with mine out too...." said Kopa sad," But Kina didn't want us to go, and we haven't done as he told....

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Kenyi looked over to the group of lions and hyenas as he padded over to the group.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:36 PM
"Kopa, I'm very disappointed in you." Simba sighs, "You could have been killed. You deliberately disobeyed Kina. And what's worse, you put Kryken in danger!"

( :lol: :eww: :bleen: )

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Kasa, the traveller, trotted after Kenyi, sensing his earlier distress over the battle.

"I am sorry I brought this terrible hate with me. You and I are not so different, we are both mysterious travellers..." He said, hoping his words would help.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Namabi looks down at his son, "I hope you don't sneak off like Kopa and Kryken. You'll be in serious trouble if you do."

Leo looks up to his dad, "Yes dad. Can I go play now?"

Namabi sighs, "If you must."

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:40 PM
You deliberately disobeyed Kina. And what's worse, you put Kryken in danger!"

( you aren't neither very original :lol: )

"Srry...Dad.... I didn't think about this..." said kopa sad " Please don't be angry with Kina!, he tryed to stop us..."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:40 PM
"It's quite alright. Revenge and Hate are two similar evil aspects that can only be healed by forgiveness. You needn't worry any longer all is forgiven and forgotten dear friend. Just as long as you've learned something here tonight, I'm just glad peace is restored amongst the two prides. Hm...maybe we'll meet once again at another place one day." Kenyi assured. "Your forgiven." Kenyi bows.

EDIT: (:lol: Nice quote:p)

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Leana decides to stay with Lunara and Namabi.

Leo runs over to the other cubs, "Anyone wanna play?"

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:43 PM
"Not now mate...." said Kopa sad.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:43 PM
"I will!" Kiros grins to Leo.
"Okay! Wanna play pounce!?" he grins.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Kenyi nods in agreement with Simba and Namabi. "I won't be so lenient with you next time Kry. You behave now." Kenyi hugged his son tightly. "I won't punish you."

"Hey I'll play with ya!" Kry shouted pouncing on Leo.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:46 PM
"Yay!" Leo pounces on top of Kry being the playful cub he was.
Leo then pounces on Kiros.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:47 PM
" Understand..." said Kopa feeling only a little better, cos Kina weren't in danger.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Leo bites Kiros' ear playfully. "Hey d'you know what? I'm going to become king of the Funsani Pride one day."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Kenyi pounces all over Kopa, Kiros and Leo.
"Hey!! Hey!! Hey guys!! Let's play paw!! Leo, you're it!!" Kry playfully tagged Leo and ran away. "And no paw backs!!!":p

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:51 PM
"I don't know 'bout my sister." replies Leo.

(Who are Kiros' parents btw? :confused: )

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Kopa went near Kina " I'm really sorry, nobody is going to make u anything" said nuzzling him a little.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Leo smirks and runs after Kry and Kiros.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:53 PM
"Well...I'm gonna be a King in my Dad's Pride when I grow up" Kry grins. "The Kumani pride."

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:54 PM
"Cool!" grins Leo.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Sahna seemed to take an interest in the traveller, despite the fact that he had killed her father. She was very sad, but understood what had gone on between them.

"My father always told us that we lived for his revenge, but I see now it was him who created the hate in the first place... I feel I must apologize for him, since he cannot." Sahna nuzzled Kasa gently.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 10:56 PM
(Hey guys, I have an idea. How about if we make another rp thread in Simba's pride, where Kry, Kiros, Kopa and Leo are all grown up and when they take their place as King. Just as suggestion, what do u guys think?)

Simbaa
December 4th, 2004, 10:57 PM
(i want to be in one:()

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 10:57 PM
(STL - Ok! :ayecapn:
Kenyi - Sounds cool! :cool: )

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 10:59 PM
(So Kopa has a new brother?

"Since today I'll do all what u say" said Kopa smiling " I'm going to play a little with my friends" said Kopa towards his friends.

Simbaa
(has he got msn?)

unregistered user
OFF: (LOL, my character would probably be dead by then! But it sounds cool)

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 11:00 PM
(I'll ask him if you want and it would be kool to have Simbaa as the shaman of the pride hehe. Let's vote on who wants to make another thread with Kiros, Leo, Kryken, Kopa and some of the other characters?*Grown up of course*)

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 11:00 PM
OOC: I've just realised that I can RP Kovu too. :gasp:

As I said Kenyi, sounds cool. :cool:

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 11:01 PM
((Yeah I know KS, lol. I'm just waiting for what StL might say about it is all.:p))

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 11:03 PM
(Hey guys, I have an idea. How about if we make another rp thread in Simba's pride, where Kry, Kiros, Kopa and Leo are all grown up and when they take their place as King. Just as suggestion, what do u guys think?)

it would be very difficult for me to roleplay with an adult character,cos my english isn't very good, but I can be the son of somebody, ok?
Great idea kenyi ;)

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 11:06 PM
((Okay, lol. First, what do you think the title should be?))

EDIT: We don't have to, if you guys are havin' trouble keeping up with 3 rp threads.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 11:08 PM
(Yeah, sounds good to me. =))

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 11:10 PM
((Done:p))

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 11:10 PM
( uhmm..... getting the throne ? )

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 11:11 PM
( ah ok xD u already choose a title :P)

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 11:16 PM
((We are still roleplaying on this thread though!!! Hehe))

EDIT:
Kenyi paws Leo and runs away

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 11:17 PM
(Of course we are. :p)

Leo runs after Kenyi trying to paw him, he doesn't give up.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 11:17 PM
(yeah ;)

"Hey boys" said Kopa to his friends.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 11:18 PM
"Hey Kopa! Wanna play?" asks Leo.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 11:20 PM
"Hey! You'll never catch me!!!!" Kry shouts running faster away from Leo. "You'll never paw me!! hehe." :p.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Leo laughs, he manages to paw Kiros, "Gotcha!"

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 11:21 PM
"Yeah!!" said Kopa running.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 11:22 PM
"Kiros is on!" laughs Leo. "I pawed him!"

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 11:24 PM
"Oh darn!!" laughs Kry as he pounces on Leo. "Run away from Kiros!"

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Leo runs away making sure he is well away from Kiros.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 11:28 PM
(hey STL is Kiros Kopa's brother then?? ) :)

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 11:52 PM
*Kryken pounces on Leo*

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 11:53 PM
"You're squishing me!" laughs Leo as the fully grown lion pounces on top of him.

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 12:05 AM
(:lol: my bad, I meant to say *Kryken*.:p Wouldn't want to add that much weight onto ya.;) )

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 12:13 AM
( :lol: That's ok! ;))

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 12:16 AM
*Kryken*;P pounces on Leo tickling him*

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 12:17 AM
Leo is very ticklish, "That tickles!" he laughs.

(Going to bed now. =))

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 12:22 AM
((Ah okay. See yas KS!:cheese::hugs: sleep well and take care))

Shadow
December 5th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Damn what have i missed ? =D

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 11:08 AM
(Yes, but Kiros is only a very young cub ...)
ok cool :cheese:

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Leo begins to get tired, he yawns. "Shall we do something a little more tiring?" he asks.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Jaini decides to try and escape since he sees all the other cubs playing.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 12:04 PM
"Get back here." Asha laughs to Jaini, taking his nape in her jaws and carrying him back to the other cubs.
A tear falls from Jaini's eye. He wishes he was old enough to play with the other cubs.

"Now, now, now Jaini, there's no need to cry." Katai nuzzles Jaini to try to make him feel more comfortable.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Kopa looked to Jaini "poor lion" he thought himself, while he was playing with his friends and his brother.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Jaini slaps his tiny paw on the ground. He tries to escape again. :lol:

"Get back here, Jaini." laughs Katai picking him up in between his jaws.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Kopa rolled and put Kiros down him "What were u trying?" laught

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 12:14 PM
"You can play when you get older." laughs Katai returning him to where is brothers and sister was.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 12:16 PM
" Well...if u think that he's weight is more than 8 times yours...." Kopa laught

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 12:30 PM
" heya Dad, how is all going?" said nuzzling his father.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Simba pads over to Kopa and Kiros. "Morning..." he grins to them.

"Squash Kopa!" Kiros grins to Simba.

Simba laughs to them, nuzzling them both.

"Yes..." Asha smiles to Jaini, "But until then, you will play with us." she laughs.
Jaini slaps his paw on the ground again, "Grrrr."
"You can play with me though, mate." grins Katai.

Leo waits for Kopa and Kiros to start playing again.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 12:52 PM
" Good too, Dad" said Kopa " Wanna play.." Kopa jumped on his father's stomach, bitting him playfully

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 12:53 PM
"Come on." he grabs hold of Jaini.

"Alright!" says Leo excitedly.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 12:55 PM
"hehehe" laught Kopa pouncing on Leo.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Leo rolls on top of Kopa biting his ear playfully.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Asha laughs a little, "Be gentle with him." she smiles to Katai.

"Alright, I will." he winks to Asha taking Jaini to a place outside Pride Rock.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Katai places Jaini down on the soft grass. "Now little mate, wanna play?"
Jaini nods, still a bit ticked off not being able to play with the older cubs.
"I'll teach you how to pounce, you should be well ahead your brothers and sister then." he grins getting into the starting position.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 01:05 PM
"Ok dad!" said Kopa puncing on his father.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:06 PM
"Now can you get into that position? I'll help you if you need any help." smiles Katai nuzzling his son.

Jaini attemps to get into the starting position.

"That's good." Katai smiles.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:08 PM
"I always pin my dad, he's a weakling!" Leo laughs.

Jaini attempts to jump, he doesn't do it successfully.

Katai sighs, "Start again."

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Kopa laughted

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:10 PM
"Jump on if you want." Simba smiles to Leo.
Leo jumps on to of Simba smirking. "Haha! I pounced on ya!"

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Leo laughs, "I'm gonna be a king myself!" he grins laughing.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Kopa laughted "My brother I think u need some more practice" said

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:18 PM
"Yay! Bouncy!" laughs Leo jumping on Simba's stomach.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:24 PM
"You're bouncy. I do this with dad all the time!" laughs Leo.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Kopa went down his father," Where is Kryken?" he said.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:26 PM
"Alright, I'll try not doing it so hard, k?" asks Leo grinning.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:30 PM
"Ok then." grins Leo biting Simba's ear playfully.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Then Kopa said to his father "Hey Dad is Kryken and his Dad going to stay with us?"

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 01:35 PM
" I hope so too..." said Kopa a little bit sad.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Meanwhile outside, Jaini isn't doing very well.

Katai sighs, "I think I'll teach you this when you get older." he picks him up and takes him back to the den.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Asha giggles a little having watched what happened with Katai, "No luck?" she smiles.

"Yes, it would be a shame if they left..." Simba sighs.
"Nope, he can't even jump yet." he sighs. "I tried."

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 01:40 PM
" Yes...." said Kopa sad.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"Oh, darn..." Asha sighs to Katai, "Ah well..." she smiles.

"I want them to stay for a long time." Simba smiles to Kopa.
Katai sat down and watches the cubs play, "Hey, want an extra lion?" he grins.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 01:51 PM
" Me too" said Kopa nuzzling his father pouncing him.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 01:58 PM
"I mean, the cubs, Kopa etc. to play with me." he grins.

(Gotta go now. Be back later. ;))

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 02:00 PM
"Hey, want an extra lion?" he grins.

(Is Katai talking with his sons and daughters, or with us?)

"We love u too Dad" said Kopa nuzzling his father, but "Kryken is one of my best friends."

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 02:01 PM
( I gtg go now too, cya mates :hugs: )

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 03:58 PM
(back ;) )

Kopa pounced up Katai. " pinned!"

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Kasa woke up, still quite sore from his battle with One-Eye the day before. But it was over, his long quest for retribution for the death of his pride was done. He had made peace... The daughters of One-Eye he would take care of now, what was left of the two rival prides would become one. It was the way of things.

"It is so sad that your father's pride did not simply join with my own originally... all this death could have been prevented." He said to Sahna.

But it was Nanciko who spoke up first.

"We have a chance to make up for the pain and death. Let us join together now, as we should have before...King Kasa. We will be a pride of three, but we will grow and one day return to our home." Nanciko said, bowing before Kasa, the traveller. Sahna likewise lay before him.

He had not heard his name in ages, and it had been so long since he thought of himself as a King. Tears fell down his cheeks as nuzzled the two lionesses.

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Yufa, now the unwilling leader of the hyena clan, had carefully instructed his daughter to stay within the confines of clan's territory. Mesa's fights with the lions had caused a lot of paranoia within the clan regarding lions, and their territory was now strictly off limits.

But Lira was just a little pup, she did not understand the reasons the pridelands were off limits. So she bounded towards the water hole and tumbled around in the water and mud....

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"ty Dad" Kopa smiled.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by klowd
(back ;) )

Kopa pounced up Katai. " pinned!"
"Hey, lemme up!" laughs Katai gently pushing Kopa off top of him.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Kopa laught "You can't beat me!!" laughted

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Lira shook with fear for a moment, having never seen lions before. But Yufa padded up to her...

"I told you to stay on the clan lands!" Yufa said to her, bowing to Tipa.

"My apologies honored lion, my daughter is as unwilling to obey as I was in my youth. I thank you for your kind words about my brother. It is comforting to know he died well." Yufa said.

Lira whined a bit and turned to Yufa. "But daddy, I just want to play!"

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Unfortunately she's inherited my brother's ability to skulk around and disappear. Watching her is quite difficult." Yufa said, nuzzling his daughter.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Kimi and Tipa smile to Yufa. "It's ok... she really should be watched though, or something might attack her..."

Kiros smiles, playfully pouncing on Katai and Kopa.
Katai smirks, "Hey, I'm fully grown you know."

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"Yeah..." Kiros smiles to Katai, "We can still squish you though!" he laughs.

(Ok, going now =) ...)
(Ok...I'll be going in a bit too. =))

"Yeah but I can squish you even more." grins Katai.

Namabi looks over to Katai, "Playful lion, I'm more laid back." he goes to talk to some other lions, Tipa and Kimi.

"Sorry, did I upset you when I fought against Mesa?" he says, his ears dropping down.

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Lira heard the sounds of cubs playing... and bounded off, much to the dismay of Yufa.

"I suppose it might also be because she is the only pup in the clan at the moment, hard for her to play with her own kind." He said, watching Lira bound off towards Kopa.

"Hi, I'm Lira" She said innocently.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 06:11 PM
" Maybe u can't with both!" said Kopa pouncing Katai with his brother.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"I bet I could." smirks Katai.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"Ok then" said Kopa "Leo, we need your help please!" Kopa shouted.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Leo runs over, "I'm here!" he grins.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 06:16 PM
" Mate we need your help to beat katai" said Kopa smirking.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Alright, what ya want me to do?" Leo grins.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"just try to pin him!" laught Kopa.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Leo runs around to Katai's tail end and jumps on top of him squishing him.

"Ouch!" Katai smirks.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 06:21 PM
" great!!!" laught Kopa jumping up to his back trying to pin him playfully.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Katai rolls his eyes, "Great I'm being pinned by two little cubs." he smirks.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 06:26 PM
" Yeah, and the next time, only onw will be enough. said Kopa laughing

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"You think so?" grins Katai.

Leo rolls his eyes and whispers to Kopa, "I've had to spend my whole life with him baby-sitting me." he smirks.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 06:33 PM
" I guess so..." laughed Kopa nuzzling Katai a little.

King Simba
December 5th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Having heard what Leo had said, Katai says, "Hey, me and your father are best mates." he smirks.

(Gotta go now :()

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Kopa looked to the hyena.

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 07:03 PM
"Wow so many kids here! There aren't any at home!" Lira laughed happily and tagged Kopa, looking also at Kiros. "I'm Lira!"

Yufa watched carefully, amazed that his daughter was so unafraid of lions. Even the famous Mesa had a deep seated fear of them.

"Perhaps this is a good thing, it might help heal the rifts between our two kinds." Yufa said, gesturing to Namabi.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 07:06 PM
" I'm Kopa, and this is my brother Kiros " Kopa said smiling. "Where do u come from?"

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 07:23 PM
"I come from the Creek Hyena Clan." Lina said proudly, wanting to play. She was a large hyena pup, but still the lion cubs were bigger.

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Yufa turned to Tipa and Kimi again. "Usually hyena clans are ruled by females. But Mesa was so strong among us that he became the leader. I just rule in regent for Lira here, we are grooming her to be the Matriarch when she is of age. So perhaps it is good that she come to know, care for and respect lions."

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 07:28 PM
" Ahh cool" said Kopa smiling

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 07:32 PM
"I agree, honored lion. Would you mind if we brought Lira here on occasion, to socialize with these cubs? We want her to think of lions as friends, not enemies." Yufa asked cautiously.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"There are no cubs in your home?" asked Kopa interested.

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"No, I am the only pup. The grown-ups are all sour too. They don't do anything fun!" Lira said.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"I see...."" poor hyena" thought Kopa " Heya wanna play a little?!"

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"No honored King, no trouble. As fate would have it all the ones who wished for trouble are dead of their own greed. We learned our lesson." Yufa said sincerely.

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Lira tried to purr, but it only came out as a yipping/laughing sound.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Kopa laughted "And roar???" he asked with tears falling from his face caused by laughing.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 07:47 PM
"yeah u are right Dad, srry mate" said Kopa laughing a little yet.

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Lira tried to roar, but it came out as a loud YIIIIIIIIIP. She was momentarily embarassed, then she too rolled on the stone laughing.

"Hey see if you can yip!" She said to Kopa.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Kopa started laughing again, then he did a sound like a strange roar, and he laught higher.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Kopa whispered to his father " Dad, who are these hyenas? couldn't be dangerous?"

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"Hey, do you know how to play hide and pounce?" Lira asked the cubs.

Shadow
December 5th, 2004, 07:58 PM
occ what have i missed now ? sorry am so late XD

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 08:04 PM
"Ok Dad " said Kopa nuzzling his father, " The little hyena seems a good girl"

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Lira was excited, here were kids to play with. The adults of the Creek Clan were very boring. But she remembered her father's warning.

"Always show respect to the lions, do not attack them. Mesa was the strongest, most powerful hyena we have ever known and he met his end because he wanted to fight lions. They will be just and kind to you as long as you treat them the same way." Yufa had told her during their lessons the day before.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 08:11 PM
"So... are they going to stay with us??" Kopa asked to his father.

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Yufa looked upwards at the sun, noting the time of day.

"Come Lira, we must go home. You can play here with the cubs tommorrow." He said. "It is time for your lessons!"

Lira looked sad. "But I don't want to do lessons."

"You must learn about the ways of the clan if you are to be Matriarch someday." Yufa scolded.

"Hrmph. Being Matriarch doesn't sound like any fun to me!" She huffed.

Shadow
December 5th, 2004, 08:16 PM
ah i just jump in ^^

"hey guys wazzup ?"

Shadow see the hyinas....

"ehhh...."

"hey there....."

he says a little well...he isent sure if they are friend our foe...

"how are these guys ?"

Shadow wispers to Kopa

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 08:17 PM
"Bye Kopa and Kiros. Maybe I can come play tommorrow." Lira said.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 08:17 PM
" Your parents want u taking lessons?" said Kopa surprised

"I dunno" whispered back to Shadow, "They are my father's friends I think"

Shadow
December 5th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"oh...ok Kopa"

"what kind of lessons are you talking abut btw?"

Shadow ask curies

unregistered user
December 5th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"Ya, they say I have to be Matriarch. I guess that's kind of like being King. It sounds so BORING though." Lira said to Kopa.

OOC: When Mesa died, the control of the hyena clan passed to his brother, who respects and does not hate lions.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 08:22 PM
" oh.. I hope my Dad never make us taking lessons!" said Kopa laughing.

klowd
December 5th, 2004, 08:25 PM
" ok Dad but..... not now ok? let me enjoy my childhood" laughted Kopa