PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 06:28 PM
OOC: I have to go now to let my sister go on the internet so I'll be back on later. :grrr:

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 06:28 PM
"Indeed, Kopa!" Roku chuckled "You are already resembling a king!" Roku finished, lifting the little fluf of red fur on his head...his "mane".
:cheese:

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 06:30 PM
(cya KS friend ;) )

" yeah Dad, I hope so..." smile Kopa.

Shadow
December 1st, 2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by klowd
OOC - Nm mate, just read the last posts. ( Kopa asked u for the cubs)

K

"ahhh i dont know where they are....."

"looking for these ?"

Sunshine asked leding the small cubs forwerd

Shadow hadent yet notice her scars on her check ....

"you really shuld be more care full"

She said whit a smile

Shadow liend over to Kopa....

"there is the girl i was talking abut...."

When Sunshine hade lead them to him Shadow said anyed and a little angry....

"yeah yeah what do you know abut cubs....."

he snaped at her.....

Sunshine then all sudenly give Shadow a little kiss on his check

".............."

Shadow looked shocked at her

she just smilend and walked away...but befure walking away she turend around smiling and saying.....

" your welcome.....cutie...."

she then smeild and contied to walk out of sight.....

Shadow just sat there looking after here whit his jaws droped......a cuple of secends but he still just sat there looking after her....

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Roku
"Indeed, Kopa!" Roku chuckled "You are already resembling a king!" Roku finished, lifting the little fluf of red fur on his head...his "mane".
:cheese:

I'm not sure if I want to be the king... said Kopa.

Then he said to Shadow "And who is that lioness!!?"

"Sure Dad, u won't haveto wait for a long time" smile to his father.

unregistered user
December 1st, 2004, 06:43 PM
Black Gem creapt up on Kopa. she smiled to herself and kept her eyes on the square of his back. she cheacked the sun to cheack it didn't shine on her gold patch so it didn't give her away. she pouced and hit him.

Shadow
December 1st, 2004, 06:45 PM

Then he said to Shadow "And who is that lioness!!?"

"i...i dont know...."

he stamed out

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 06:53 PM
" hey !, what are u doing?" said Kopa laughing to Black Gem

"you like it" said Kopa kidding.

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 06:56 PM
"That's like saying you don't want to be a lion... it's in your blood... as I am." Simba smiles to Kopa, "We are part of each other." he gives Kopa a big nuzzle.

Simba sings to Kopa:

"As you go through life you'll see,
There is so much that we,
Don't understand.

And the only thing we know,
Is things don't always go,
The way we planned.

But you'll see every day,
That we'll never turn away,
When it seems all your dreams come undone.

We will stand by your side,
Filled with hope and filled with pride.
We are more than we are,
We are one.

Even those who are gone,
Are with us as we go on.
Your journey has only begun.

Tears of pain, tears of joy,
One thing nothing can destroy..
Is our pride, deep inside,
We are one.

We are one, you and I,
We are like the earth and sky,
One family under the sun.

All the wisdom to lead,
All the courage that you need...
You will find when you see,
We are one."

"Was great Dad " Kopa smiled "but..... what about Kiara?" he asked .

Shadow
December 1st, 2004, 06:58 PM
"ehh....Kopa...i think il go out side a bit"

Shadow didnt said cave...becuse he didnt consider him self as a pride member...whish he was not they didnt know anything abut him....

but he did walk after Sunshine....

"ehh...Kopa do you look after the cubs for me....thanks..."

he said runnig of

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 07:00 PM
" I want you to be the king for a lot years." said Kopa nuzzling his father.

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 07:01 PM
(I love that song, Simbathelion! I actually was dying to sing in here....:cheese: )

Roku sings along with her own song, all the emotion of her homeland flowing

Oh mta ka mama wam
[Oh, my mother's child]
Oh mfo wethu
[Oh, my dear brother]
Ndi ya ku khumbula mna
[I miss you]
La la, La la

Oh mta ka mama wam
[Oh, my mother's child]
Oh mfo wethu
[Oh, my dear brother]
Ndi ya ku khalela mna
[I cry for you]

Motswalle waka
[My dear friend]
Ngwana mme
[My mother's child]
Ndiyani khumbula
[I miss you]
La la kahle
[Farewell]

We sangoma ngi velelwe
[Oh, spiritual healer, I'm troubled]
We baba ngivelelwe
[Oh, my father, I'm in pain]
We baba ngivelelwe
[Oh, my father, I'm in pain]

Oh mta ka mama wam
[Oh, my mother's child]
Oh mfo wethu
[Oh, my dear brother]
Ndi ya ku khalela mna
[I cry for you]

Motswalle waka
[My dear friend]
Ngwana mme
[My mother's child]
Ndiyani khumbula
[I miss you]
La la kahle

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 07:06 PM
EDIT....
Roku dreamed of her home, and sang alone, as she cried.

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 07:07 PM
"hehehe I hope so Dad" said Kopa smiling =)

( I'm going to study a little :grrr: , I have a difficult exam tomorrow :alone: ,bbl mates ;) )

Shadow
December 1st, 2004, 07:08 PM
Shadow walked out of Pride rock to the outlands....he didnt know this lands...but he was despret to find Sunshine.....

he walked around Pride rock that toke qwite a while 5 min.....when he was on the front again he looked around then looking sad he didnt find Sunshine....he sat on the ground looking down

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
(Cya KS mate, take care :hugs: !!!)

"Goodnight..." Kiros smiles to Namabi as his big friend sleeps.

"I know so..." Simba winks to Kopa, trying to give his son some confidence, "You'll be such a mighty lion..."
"Night." Namabi curls up next to Lunara and the cubs.
"Where have you been?" whispers Lunara.
Namabi stays silent, he goes to sleep.

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 11:01 PM
Roku silently wiped away her tears, as she noticed Kina watched her.
"Sorry..." Roku said hastilly, for she did not like to cry in front of others "I was just thinking about home..."
Roku also was thinking about other past memories, too. Painful memories that she only wished would leave her mind.

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 11:07 PM
" Dad, I'think I'm going to sleep" said Kopa, he went then near Roku and nuzzled her, finally he start sleeping

(cya tomorrow mates I'm going to sleep. :hugs: )

unregistered user
December 1st, 2004, 11:10 PM
"Well...it's getting dark now Katai." Kenyi looked out. "I still need fresh water for the lioness...and I need someone else to help carrying loads back and forth." Kenyi sighed. "I guess, I'll have to go alone. You stay here Katai, your in no condition to continue." Kenyi sighed once more as he ran out of the cavern to the streams.

unregistered user
December 1st, 2004, 11:19 PM
(k, see ya laters mate.;) sleep well and take care!)

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 11:22 PM
(Goodnight STL. :hugs: )

Originally posted by Kenyi
"Well...it's getting dark now Katai." Kenyi looked out. "I still need fresh water for the lioness...and I need someone else to help carrying loads back and forth." Kenyi sighed. "I guess, I'll have to go alone. You stay here Katai, your in no condition to continue." Kenyi sighed once more as he ran out of the cavern to the streams.

Katai nods. He sees Namabi lay next to Lunara, he decides to go over to him.
"Namabi." he whispers nudging him.
"Huh, what?" he yawns.
"Tell me all what happened. I heard Badrani is dead. Is it true?" asks Katai.
"I'll tell you tomorrow...maybe Majani can tell you for now." he says turning back over and going to sleep.
Katai decides to ask Majani.

unregistered user
December 2nd, 2004, 01:43 AM
The traveller awoke late in the night, enjoying the familiar solitude of darkness. He silently glided across the savanna, his paws leaving no marks upon the soil and no sound in their passing. Faster and faster he ran, finally reaching a speed anyone would think impossible for his scarred, ancient form and impressive even for a youngling. Each night he would run like this across the land, feeling the earth under his paws silently, training his old muscles to keep them ready for the day he would meet his enemy...

But this night was different, it was strange to be accepted with a pride. It brought feelings and sensations that he had buried behind a heart of ice. He did not consciously realize it, but he was speeding up even as his thoughts ran on faster in his mind. He felt as if he had to outrun his pain, but it kept gaining on him.

Finally he reached a speed he had never attained before, even in his youth. He felt as if he were flying across the grass on wings instead of legs... just before his legs gave out under him with the snap of torn muscle and he tumbled into the dirt. Drained and exhausted, he fell into his dreams...

"You may have forgotten me in your mind, even as you have forgotten your name, love. But you remember me in your heart..." He heard his queen's voice echoing in his dreams...

"But your time here isn't over yet, you must find another. Your line must continue, for someday your sons shall return to your kingdom, and restore it... Only then will you be able to rest. Until then I await you in the stars...." The familiar, nameless voice echoed in his mind, bringing memories of a happier time. He did not know her name, but he would never forget her...

Meanwhile his broken body lay in the savanna, alone and in pain...

unregistered user
December 2nd, 2004, 06:00 AM
Kenyi hauled water back and forth towards the den as he took care of the lioness himself along with Kryken. He went out and gathered more herbs and of the plant's extract as he mixed and combined the two to create an effective healing potion. He just simply sat and mixed as he watched the lioness slowly recover from her bad injuries inflicted upon her from Badrani. Kenyi slowly applied more of his potion, dipping the leaves in and placing it on her wounds.
"Kry, I need you to do this for me...can you do it?"
"I'll try my best...what is it?"
"I want you to repeat this process of just applying this stuff on her for 2-5 more days."
"Okay..." Kry agreed.

Roku
December 2nd, 2004, 01:05 PM
"Thanks, I feel better that people care for me."
When morning came, Roku wondered what had become of the traveller. He had been gone when she had woken, and something told her there was something wrong. She scented the air, her keen nose picking up the scent of the traveller immediently.
"Oh no...." Roku though in dread, and she began to follow the scent of the traveller. The scent lead her across the open savanna. She looked for pawprints, but could find none. She had to follow her nose.
Roku travlled for quite some time. "Oh my....he went far." Roku thought
After a while, Roku came upon the limp body of the traveller. She feared the worst.
"Oh my goodness!" she cried, running to him "Are you alright? What happened?"
Roku immediently looked at his leg. The muscle was torn badly, most likely due to old age. Roku comforted the traveller.
"Your muscle is torn....are you okay? What on earth were you doing?" Roku's deep blue eyes shone with a concern and deepness, seeing right though the traveller.

unregistered user
December 2nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
Kenyi walked around the savanna as he spotted Roku and a unknown traveller as he quickly made a dash to them
"What's wrong?" He said worriedly. "If he's injured bring him to my den and Kry and I will immediately take care of him."
Kenyi lifted the traveller and looked at Roku.
"Come on, let's go."
He left the traveller and applied potion on his wounded spots in his cavern
(Sorry, I gotta go to school now >.<)

Roku
December 2nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
"Can you walk on your other legs?" Roku asked concerned as she tried to help the traveller up.

Roku
December 2nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
"Thankyou, Kenyi" Roku replied kindly "He is a large lion, so I will need some help."

Shadow
December 2nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
While the others where out Shadow was sitting on top of pride rock

he sat there watching the stars and the moon....

he wonderd how he really came here...how this culd happen beging whit a pack of lions.....

"hmm...they sure sems nice thoug...."

Shadow looked at the moon thinking of Sunshine he got a little glimt in his eye.....

"she....who was she.....what was her name.....i have to know...i have to see her again....."

Roku
December 2nd, 2004, 05:59 PM
"Traveller, are you alright?" Roku asked, for he seemed to be half concious when she found him "Please, let him be alright..." Roku prayed

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 06:02 PM
Kopa woke up, he saw Roku and said: " what happened to him?"

(srry today I'dont feel very well, so my imagination isn't very well too :(.

Roku
December 2nd, 2004, 06:13 PM
(Hakuna Matata, I am tired today as well!)

"Kopa, could you try to get help?" Roku asked, her voice shaken with worry.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
"sure " Kopa smiled.

Roku
December 2nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Try to get some strong lions to help...and take some of my herbs to me, so I can treat this wound" Roku told Kopa.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 06:42 PM
"ok!" said Kopa, then he went inside the cave and said "Dad, Namabi, can u come with me?! a lion needs help!" said.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
Namabi yawns, having just got to sleep, "What?!"

Roku
December 2nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
Roku gently licks the traveller's face, trying to revive him.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
(Aww, no problem Klowd :hugs: ... I hope you get well soon =) .)

"I pinned Badrani down..." Majani recalls to Katai, "Then Namabi pounced on him and strangled him whilst I had him pinned... I distinctly remember a lot of blood coming out of Badrani's mouth." Majani shivers, "Killing isn't really my thing... I'm kind." he smiles up to Katai, "He won't be bothering you again though."

Simba, having seen Roku and Kenyi pad to the traveler, decides to go along too, to see what they were doing. He notices the traveler and gasps. "You poor thing!" he looks a little shocked, and gently licks his torn muscle, "You'll need some rest... but you must've been going some speed for that to happen!" Simba exclaims, "Be careful..." he whispers to the lion in his dreams.
"That's good. Don't want him bothering me or Namabi again." replies Katai.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 06:49 PM
( ok Simba is there xD )

"Just follow me Nam" said Kopa running where Roku was.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 06:50 PM
Namabi stretches, "Alright." he says padding off.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 06:52 PM
Kopa drove him where the other where " Look" he said to namabi "Hi Dad" said nuzzling him.

(I'm going to sleep a little, I feel really bad :( cya mates)

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 06:53 PM
"The poor guy, I hope he'll be ok. I'll do the best I can to help." replies Namabi.

(Get well soon, klowd. I'm not feeling the best either. :hugs: )

Roku
December 2nd, 2004, 06:54 PM
"I don't know what happened..." Roku told Nambini "I followed his scent here, and he was lying there. He was hurt already."

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 06:54 PM
Majani smiles to Katai, "Well, glad you're happy, I was scared though... and mabye even 'scareder' when he died, it didn't feel very good to me... ah well, he hasn't been mean to me, except when we fought." Majani smiles, being a very kind and peaceful lion usually.
"Was there anything else? I mean, when Badrani died? Did you see anything?" asks Katai curiously.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Roku
"I don't know what happened..." Roku told Nambini "I followed his scent here, and he was lying there. He was hurt already."
"Do you need me to get anything?" asks Namabi.

(Btw, his name's NAMABI. ;))

Roku
December 2nd, 2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Do you need me to get anything?" asks Namabi.

(Btw, his name's NAMABI. ;))
((:eek: SO sorry!! I never noticed that mistake...I am so sorry! *bows*))
"Yeah," Roku said kindly "Try to find something, like a large leaf or hide that I can wrap this up in. Bring me my disinfectant herbs and pain herbs, so I can tie this wound up. He won't make it home with the open wound this way." Roku smiles.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
"Alright, I'm sure I can find them. I'll be back as soon as I can." smiles Namabi bounding off towards Pride Rock running as fast as he could.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 07:02 PM
"Hiya son..." Simba nuzzles Kopa happily.

"Yes... it was very humbling." Majani smiles to Katai, "Namabi's parents appeared in front of us, Gasira and Funsani. They congratulated Namabi on killing Badrani... hopefully now they can rest in peace." Majani smiles, "It was nice to meet them."
"Wow really?" asks Katai shocked. "I wonder how Namabi felt about seeing his parents again. I, unfortunately have never met mine." says Katai with his ears perked down.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 07:06 PM
"Yeah, they left though and left me to live with Namabi and his parents. I can't remember much." says Katai.

Miliski
December 2nd, 2004, 07:15 PM
occ: so whats been going on?

Miliski
December 2nd, 2004, 07:53 PM
Miliski ran into the cave and immedenlt went to the travellers side. she lick ed his ear and wept.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 08:30 PM
"Are-are they still alive?" Majani asks Katai curiously.

(Well, the lioness is still asleep, the traveler has been hurt though, so some creatures are helping him now. It seems he tore a muscle whilst running :( ...)
"I'm really not sure. I hope they are so I can see them again." replies Katai.

Shadow
December 2nd, 2004, 08:37 PM
Shadow walked down from pride rock top..and heard some talking abut the travler

"hey guys...he said happy but then sad when he saw the look of there facis....

"wha....what happen?"

he asked in very worried voice

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 08:40 PM
Namabi runs fast across the fields and returns with the appropriate things Roku requested.

"I hope I have them all." he says.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 08:52 PM
"The traveler appears to be a little injured..." Simba sighs to Shadow, "I hope he recovers..."

"I hope you can see them again too..." Majani nuzzles Katai, "Don't worry mate... I bet they really love you." he smiles.

"Thanks for the other herbs." Simba smiles to Namabi, having placed his down next to Roku too.
"That's no problem." smiles Namabi.

"I hope they'd recognise me if I did see them again." sighs Katai.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 08:54 PM
"I hope they would... I should think so... lions never tend to forget their cubs... do you know why they left?" Majani asks curiously.
"Um, well I don't know really. They just decided to leave, I wanted to stay with Namabi and the pride so...well, they just left." replies Katai.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 08:56 PM
" How the lion feels?" asked Kopa who had just woke up

(LOL Kopa is sleeping a lot in the story xD)

Miliski
December 2nd, 2004, 09:01 PM
Black Gem and Novu trotted into the cave smiling. then they saw thier mother crying. "Mama why are you crying?" asked Black Gem kindly. Novu nuzzled his mother's leg then looked at Black Gem with a nervous look on his face. then both cubs saw the traveller. he had been like a dad to them and they were sad to see the traveller in such a bad way. Novu walked over to Kopa while Black Gem nuzzled the lion's head then burst into tears. Miliski ran from the cave still crying. "What happened?" Novu asked Kopa.
:confused:

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 09:08 PM
"That's sad..." Majani's ears lower a little, "Poor you..." he nuzzles Katai again trying to cheer him up.
"I know, they shouldn't have left. They should've just stayed with the pride." sighs Katai.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 09:11 PM
( he died?? :O :O)

"I don't know" said Kopa "i have just woke up.... but i think that nothing good happened)

Miliski
December 2nd, 2004, 09:15 PM
Black Gems pearl began to glow. she gasped and hid her head with her paws. "Novu, somebody, What's going on?" she squealed as the gem glowed so bright it burst through her paws. Black Gem's eyes became blank. she seemed to chant and her voice filled the air. it told the story of thier ansestors who went on a journey to come to the Pridelands. she snapped out of her trance and the glowing faded until it was gone. she began to shake. "What happened?" she asked terirified at what had just happened. she glanced round the cave looking for an answer.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
"Yeah. Anyway, I'm gonna see how this paw is today." he stands up and moves it around a bit, "Seems fine, although a little sore."

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 09:40 PM
"Yeah, at least I can stand up properly now." smiles Katai.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
" great Katai" said Kopa smiling.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 09:53 PM
"Alright. Where's Asha and the cubs anyway?" asks Katai confused.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 10:02 PM
"Thanks, I'm not tired really." replies Katai smiling looking over to Asha and the cubs.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 10:10 PM
Katai looks over from Pride Rock, he sees all the fuss with the lions, he decides to go and have a look.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
"Someone else hurt? I tend to wonder what is going on. I hope he recovers." he lowers his ears.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 10:37 PM
"Feels better now. I moved it around a few times, it's just a little sore now." Katai smiles to Simba.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 10:39 PM
"Yeah, she knows how to help just about everyone." grins Katai.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 10:44 PM
"I'm happy with her, I'm sure you're happy with Nala." smiles Katai.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 10:44 PM
"Of course he is!!" laught Kopa comming there.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 10:46 PM
"Heh, life goes on." Katai goes and lays on a rock.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 10:48 PM
" Fine Dad, just a little bit worried about Shadow i haven't seen him for hours. " said Kopa.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 10:51 PM
"Have a nice rest..." Simba smirks to Katai, laying down himself.
"More than likely I will." grins Katai.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 10:54 PM
"She hasn't been awake all day....ah well, looks as though lionesses need more sleep than lions." grins Katai.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 10:54 PM
" yeah, but when we were at home, he left the rock, and he didn't retun til a couple of hours later" whispered Kopa.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 10:57 PM
"Ack! I've only slept for a few." laughs Katai.
"Btw, have you seen Namabi?"

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 10:59 PM
"Neither me... " said Kopa thinking about the Lioness that Shadow had been talking about.
"Btw..Katai, how old are u'r cubs??" Kopa asked

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 11:01 PM
"Psst, Namabi."
Namabi looks over to Katai's direction.
"Come over here." says Katai.

"Neither me... " said Kopa thinking about the Lioness that Shadow had been talking about.
"Btw..Katai, how old are u'r cubs??" Kopa asked
"Very young at the moment. They're still suckling, that's what's making Asha so tired, Kopa." replies Katai.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 11:03 PM
" Cool! " said Kopa smiling, "It has to be difficult to look after cubs when they're babies" said Kopa looking to Asha.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 11:05 PM
OOC: Asha's not here. =)

unregistered user
December 2nd, 2004, 11:06 PM
"Kry, how is the lioness?"
"She's doing alright Dad."
"Any better?"
"Just a bit."
"Speed the recovery up a notch, add more potion and leaves. I have to go check on the other lion."
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Well...how do you know so much?"
"It's a long story, but my grandpa taught me a lot of medicine and such."
"Oh..."
"Yeah, now you go take care of that lioness I have to go run out to get more water and extract."
Kenyi rushed over to the lion as he added more herbs and such applying it on the wounds.
"How is he?" Kenyi asked, panting a bit from the run.

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 11:07 PM
Kopa laught " I have to ask someday to Grandpa about u!!" said Kopa playing with Simba.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 11:11 PM
Namabi walks over to Katai, "What now?"
"Did you really see your parents?" asks Katai.
Namabi remained quiet, "Yes, say no more." he says seeming quite ticked off.

King Simba
December 2nd, 2004, 11:14 PM
(Darn, good night, STL. :hugs: )

klowd
December 2nd, 2004, 11:17 PM
" sure " Kopa smiles. " I'm going to sleep too..." said Kopa yawning.

( sleep time, cya mates :hugs: )

unregistered user
December 2nd, 2004, 11:20 PM
(Darn...G'night Simba. Sleep well and take care.:):hugs:)

unregistered user
December 2nd, 2004, 11:29 PM
The traveller woke up in pride rock again, he was sore all over. One leg felt particularly sore....

"How long was I out?" He said to no one in particular.

He had been running... then dreaming. With a start he realized what had happened.

"I'm really starting to get old... This would never have happened in the old days" he murmured.

Someone had helped his injuries with herbs, he could smell the scent in the air. Faint wisps of scent were barely discernable in his fur and mane. Roku? Kenyi? So they had been the ones who brought him back home to safety.

Home.... It was the first time he thought of a place as home again in his long travels. He smiled at the thought and tried to stand. His leg was a little wobbly but it had begun to heal and he could limp around a little.

unregistered user
December 2nd, 2004, 11:48 PM
Kenyi had noticed in the corner of his eye that someone had just awoken in one of the dens. He politely excused himself from Roku's conversation as he slowly in soft steps into the warm den. He spotted the injured lion in the corner of the room, gazing around, wondering where he might be as he padded up to him.
"Hey there. You doin okay there buddy? Don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt ya and it seems that the herbs on your leg there are starting to heal up that wound. You'll probably feel better...give or take a few days. So you'll probably be here for a while." Kenyi smiled warmly at the weary traveller.

Roku
December 3rd, 2004, 01:17 PM
"Thank you very much!" Roku replied as the herbs were brought to her "These are all the ones I needed."
Roku began applying the herbs to the traveller, and began to make a splint for his leg. Her eyes focused intently on her work.
Roku saw the traveller reviving and immediently went to him. Her deep eyes met his, full of concern.
"You collapsed out there. I found you lying unconcious. Your leg muscle has been torn pretty badly..." Roku frowned
"I treated it with some of my herbs, but only time will do the healing. And rest..." She said, stroking his mane and head down on the ground "You need to rest, or you will not recover."
Roku smiled reassuringly to him.
"What did you think you were doing?" she asked

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Zeal II
The traveller woke up in pride rock again, he was sore all over. One leg felt particularly sore....

"How long was I out?" He said to no one in particular.

He had been running... then dreaming. With a start he realized what had happened.

"I'm really starting to get old... This would never have happened in the old days" he murmured.

Someone had helped his injuries with herbs, he could smell the scent in the air. Faint wisps of scent were barely discernable in his fur and mane. Roku? Kenyi? So they had been the ones who brought him back home to safety.

Home.... It was the first time he thought of a place as home again in his long travels. He smiled at the thought and tried to stand. His leg was a little wobbly but it had begun to heal and he could limp around a little.

Shadow walekd up to the Travler un-knowing what have happend

"wow....wha....what have happen to you ? "

he ask the travler consurend

Roku
December 3rd, 2004, 04:50 PM
"Yeah," replied Roku "That tendon was torn"

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 04:54 PM
"Tendons can be easily taken care of. I'm sure he'll be fine, as long as he didn't literally break anything, if it's just a slight tear I'm sure it'll be for a bit until he recovers." Kenyi said as he looked at the traveller. "Though, I think we should leave him alone for his rest. I'll go get him something to eat later."

Roku
December 3rd, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Thanks!" said Roku gratefully "Food will give him stregnth to recover. And I haven't eaten in days..." Roku said ravenously, as she began to eat.
"Thankyou, Kenyi!"

Roku
December 3rd, 2004, 05:52 PM
(((BTW, King Simba....I apologize once again for spelling your character's name wrongly....NAMABI, not NAMBINI....I must make a mental note! :cheese:)))

Roku
December 3rd, 2004, 05:58 PM
"Thank you very much!" Roku says, her belly filled to the brim with food "I was famished!"
Roku tears off a good chunk and takes it to the traveller
"Are you awake?" Roku asked him kindly "Please, you must eat. You need your stregnth."
Roku was experienced in healing, and knew the best healers were rest, food, and laughter.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 06:10 PM
"It's okay and thanks. I'll save my food for the traveller he needs it more than I or we do." Kenyi said as he offered the traveller fresh meat give by Simba. "You should eat this, it'll help recover most of your strength and energy." Kenyi smiled warmly.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 06:33 PM
Katai grins to Namabi, "Tell me, please?"
Namabi looks at Katai, "Tell Majani to tell you, he was with me at the time."

Miliski
December 3rd, 2004, 06:40 PM
Miliski came in. she had been out and had sat in the glade beside the spot were her mate had been burried. She breathed in and put a smile on her face. Black Gem ran to her mother. "Mummy, Black Gem went all funny and began saying something. her pearl was shining!" Novu told his mother. Miliski looked up looking for witnesses.
:D :cheese:

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 07:08 PM
"Naw, I couldn't possibly Simba. I'm not hungry anyways, but thank you so much for the offer Simba, it's the thought that counts." He smiles at Simba.

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 07:09 PM
Kopa woke up " Hey!" said happy, " How is the traveler?"

Miliski
December 3rd, 2004, 07:13 PM
Miliski walked over to to Simba. "Did you see what happened?" she asked anxouisly.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 07:16 PM
"You mentioned my name?" Majani smiles to Namabi and Katai.

"Sleeping quietly." Simba smiles to Kopa, nuzzling him gently.

"Oh Kenyi, you must be starving though, it's been ages since you've eaten I'm sure... well, how about Kryken, is he hungry?" Simba smiles.

(Gotta eat now, back in about 45 minutes!!! *Hugglez!!!*)
"Yeah." says Katai. "What happened after Badrani died? What happened to his body?"

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
"I'll deliver him some, Kry's probably hungry." Kenyi brought up a piece of the Zebra's haunches to Kry.
"Mmmm...is that for me Dad?" asked Kry in delight.
"Sure is son, you go ahead and eat this you deserve it. After taking care of that lioness, must've been a bit tiring keeping her alive, huh?"
"Sure is Dad." Kry said as he attacked his food, eating quickly.
"Whoa, slow down son. You gotta chew your food or else you're gonna choke yourself."
"I will." Kry slowed his pace, taking in small bits.
"Never seen a cub like you eat so fast...and...a lot too." Kenyi said amazed as he padded out of the den.
"Yeah, Kry's enjoying himself in there. That cub's hungry after takin' care of that injured lioness and if you guys are wondering, she's doing pretty good at recovering slowly. I'd give her one or two more days and she'll be a brand new." Kenyi assured to the group. "I hope that traveller's doing fine as well. Do you need any more water? I'd be glad to haul fresh water from the streams back for you guys." asked Kenyi. "It's no problem." He smiled.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 07:22 PM
"I'll deliver him some, Kry's probably hungry." Kenyi brought up a piece of the Zebra's haunches to Kry.
"Mmmm...is that for me Dad?" asked Kry in delight.
"Sure is son, you go ahead and eat this you deserve it. After taking care of that lioness, must've been a bit tiring keeping her alive, huh?"
"Sure is Dad." Kry said as he attacked his food, eating quickly.
"Whoa, slow down son. You gotta chew your food or else you're gonna choke yourself."
"I will." Kry slowed his pace, taking in small bits.
"Never seen a cub like you eat so fast...and...a lot too." Kenyi said amazed as he padded out of the den.
"Yeah, Kry's enjoying himself in there. That cub's hungry after takin' care of that injured lioness and if you guys are wondering, she's doing pretty good at recovering slowly. I'd give her one or two more days and she'll be a brand new." Kenyi assured to the group. "I hope that traveller's doing fine as well. Do you need any more water? I'd be glad to haul fresh water from the streams back for you guys." asked Kenyi. "It's no problem." He smiled.
"Well I am kind of thirsty so I guess it wouldn't hurt." grins Katai.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 07:26 PM
"Hehe, no probs."
Kenyi ran to the streams as he gathered fresh water, hauling some back and forth for both the injured lions and lioness and for Katai.
"Here ya go." Kenyi offered. "It's over there, so tell me how's the leg of yours coming along? Do you need any more herbs Katai? Because if the infected site is a bit itchy we can always put some on to stop it." Kenyi said.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 07:30 PM
"Thanks. My paw is a bit itchy, so yeah, please. Oh and btw, it's feeling a lot better." smiles Katai.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 08:09 PM
"Thanks Kiros. It doesn't feel infected much anymore." he smiles.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 08:19 PM
"Don't worry 'bout it, it'll get better soon. I'd say give it another day or two." Kenyi poured some extract and herbs around his paw. "I'm gonna step out for a bit."

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 08:22 PM
"Alright, I'll do that." nods Katai.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 08:24 PM
Namabi stands up, "Leaving so soon?" he grins.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 08:26 PM
"Yeah..." said Kenyi. "You can come if you want Simba, doesn't matter."
Kenyi continued ahead of Simba, looking at the ground most of the time glancing once in a while at the landscape.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 08:31 PM
"Well, yeah I guess so." smiles Namabi. "I'm bored."

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 08:32 PM
"It's alright, I guess." Kenyi said quietly. "It's a very nice place you have Simba, if you minus all the deaths and injuries of course."

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
"Well I'm going to sleep." Majani smiles, curling up, and being asleep within the next minute or so.
"I'm not. I'll be going soon though." says Namabi sighing.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 08:40 PM
Katai is beginning to miss speaking and talking to his mate so he decides to nuzzle her to wake her up.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 08:44 PM
Katai sighs, "Do you know how long you've been sleeping?"

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 08:46 PM
"Yeah..." Kenyi sighs. "I hate seeing those lions and lionesses being injured like that. Luckily, they're slowly recovering." Kenyi said "I think me and Kry will give up our den for the traveller and the lioness tonight. Honestly, I don't mind sleeping under the stars once more. I find it kind of nice..." Kenyi sighs. "You know...Kry...I can't stop him from anything...no matter what...he always follows me...that little cub. It was sort of a surprise when I found him and took him in under my care...I even granted that little cub as my son because I loved him so much when he had nobody. Now, I know what it is he truly wants, though it is something I cannot give him no matter how hard I try. I guess...he just wants a mother to go along with this package, but you know...how hard it is to find one these days." Kenyi chuckled a bit. "Kry always tries and gets lioness to put me up on this date or something and I always laugh." Kenyi laughs a bit at the thought. "He means a lot of me...I just wish we could find a real home...a sort of nice home to stay at, we know we can't we gotta still finish my journey of course. I wish we could be at Kumani right now...and tell my mother and father that I have a son now."

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 08:51 PM
"A-a few days?" she asks, nuzzling the cubs gently.

"Yeah and I've missed you and the little cubs." grins Katai.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 08:56 PM
"A-a few days?" she asks, nuzzling the cubs gently.

"Well, like I've said before, you're always welcome here in the Pride Lands." Simba smiles to Kenyi, "And you're welcome to stay in the Royal den tonight too, since you're a Prince. Kryken can too, since he's technically a Prince too, being your son." Simba grins.

"Naw, that's alright. We don't deserve that kind of privelege, I mean...were it's not like were Prince of your pride." Kenyi smiles.
Kenyi sits beneath a nice afternoon tree as he gazes into the sunset.
"Look great doesn't it?"

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 08:56 PM
"Aww, what was it like? Was it a good dream?" he asks nuzzling her back.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
"Yes..." Asha purrs happily to Katai, "I dreamt about you lots, and all my dreams were good."

"Good." Katai smiles. "My paw is feeling better by the way."

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 09:12 PM
"That's great, I'm glad my help worked..." Asha purrs to him happily, nuzzling him.
"It's still itches but not that much." grins Katai. "So, how are the cubs going? Sleeping well?"

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 09:13 PM
"Yes..." Asha purrs happily to Katai, "I dreamt about you lots, and all my dreams were good."

"Nonsense, you're a Prince for a reason... you're important." Simba smiles, "What kind of King would I be if I didn't treat other prides' princes right?" Simba grins.

"Well..." Kenyi thought, "Alright then Simba." Kenyi agreed, "Thanks for all this..." he smiled, "You're a really nice King, perhaps one of the nicest I've ever met Simba. Though, someone has got to take care of the injured lions, and I can't just be off sleeping in the dens while the others are sufferin a bit over the night." Kenyi said. "Sorry Simba...I have be off now, I have to haul more water for them."
Kenyi left Simba and went to go get more water.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 09:18 PM
"They're fine thanks." Asha smiles to Katai, "Sleeping peacefully..."

"Ah, great. They look so sweet. How old are they now anyway? It's hard to keep track on time." replies Katai.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 09:21 PM
"Thank you Simba," Kenyi smiles at Simba carrying water back and forth. He filled the den with more extract, herbs, fresh water and leaves.
"There we go...that should do it for the night," Kenyi grins "You know they're doing really good. Just give them all a day or two more and everything'll be just fine."

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 09:31 PM
" I'm comming too" said Kopa " Heya Kryken" kopa said smiling.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 09:32 PM
"Not very old, a couple of weeks." Asha smiles to Katai, "They're so beautiful." she purrs happily.

"No problem." Simba smiles back to Kenyi. "Yeah, I hope so... shall we have a rest now? I can show you to the royal den if you'd like." he grins.
"We did it, you and I." he smiles lovingly and nuzzles her.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 09:32 PM
OOC: Acutally i'm going to make them babies still. i had my fun. can you guys forget that please.

BIC Miliski walked over with the twins in her mouth.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 09:39 PM
(Ok Black Gem :lol: ;) , it's no problem =) ...)

"Ok!" Simba grins to Kopa, nuzzling him, "Come on then, let's go..." he grins, padding towards the royal den with Kopa and Kenyi.

Asha purrs, "Fantastic..." she purrs, "Truly truly fantastic cubs they are. Thanks to you." she nuzzles him.
"I'm hoping they'll grow in to fantastic lions too." grins Katai.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 09:45 PM
"...and with your blood they'll be caring, smart and pretty." purrs Katai.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 09:50 PM
"Hey Dad wait!!" Kry comes rushing in "Hey there Kopa!" Kryken said. "Grrrr....wanna play?" Kry pounced on Kopa, laughing.
- - - -
"Oh I don't mind Simba, you can if you want." replied Kenyi.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 09:50 PM
Katai giggles, he walks over to the cubs and licks them lovingly giving them all a gentle nuzzle.

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 09:52 PM
" Sure Kryken !! "said Kopa bitting his friend's ear playfully.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 09:55 PM
Kryken pulled back and pounced on Kopa again, tugging his right ear, keeping him pinned down.

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 09:59 PM
Kopa rolled and put kryken down him, then he whispered " Hey do u know if u and u'r dad are going to stay here?"

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 10:03 PM
"Uhh....I don't know maybe. I hope he does stay here though, you're a really kool friend!" Kryken smiled and rolled off and tugged on one of Kopa's ears again.
- - - -
"So where exactly are you leading me again Simba?" Kenyi asked.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 10:07 PM
"Wow..." Kenyi amazed. "It's so...very warm and cozy in here Simba, you got all the coziest spots ever and there's lots of food here too." Kenyi said.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 10:09 PM
Simba smiles to Kenyi. "This way then." he leads Kenyi to the royal den and pads inside. It is very roomy, but also nice and cosy. It is high up too, with a slightly slanted entrance, so there is no chance that any rain can get in. Also the wind can't get in because of the way the cave is shaped.

Reth opens his eyes and purrs a tiny bit before going back to sleep. "They're adorable." Asha purrs, "I can't help but love them."
"That's what parents do." grins Katai.

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 10:10 PM
" u too....." said Kopa " I'll try to convince my father to tell your's to stay here" smile Kopa attaking his friend rolling o.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 10:12 PM
"Ack!!" Kry growled playfully and tugged onto his tail now. "Okay kool Kopa!! But you're gonna have to really really really really convince my father, so uh...tell ur father that hehe. He's like on this journey thing."

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 10:16 PM
Kenyi smiles and snuggled in a really cozy corner, enjoying the comforts around him. He had never felt so much at home before in such a long time.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 10:17 PM
"Yeah..." Simba smiles to Kenyi, looking over at the fresh meat in the den. Simba hungrily eats a bit of it. "Excuse me." he grins back to Kenyi, "I was just a little hungry... come in, make yourself cosy." Simba winks to Kenyi.

"Yeah, I hope I'm a good mother." Asha smiles to Katai, nuzzling him gently.
"and I hope I'm a good father." smiles Katai. "So, have you woken up yet?" he giggles.

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 10:18 PM
"sure friend" said Kopa ;)

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 10:19 PM
"0cc **** am allways away when ppl are online what have i missed whats goign on ?"

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 10:26 PM
"Nice, eh?" Simba smiles to Kenyi, purring a little, "Do you like it? I'm sure Kryken will too if you do..."

"You are a good father..." Asha purrs to Katai, "So caring..." she nuzzles him.

(Nothing much has happened Shadow, the traveler woke up and got some more help, at the moment nothing much is happening. Don't blame yourself for not being on, it's not your fault if you had to do other things before coming online, or something like that :hugs: =) ...)
Katai smiles and nuzzles her again.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 10:26 PM
"I do like it...very much." Kenyi purred slowly as he closes his eyes. "This part of the cavern is...amazing and...wonderful." Kenyi smiles, eyes still closed.
- - - -
"So whatcha wanna do now Kopa?" asks Kry, grinning. "How about if we go outside and have more fun?"

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 10:29 PM
"Ok mate... do u know any interesting place to go?" asked Kopa

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 10:31 PM
Asha purrs up to Katai. "We're going to have to do some snuggling to catch up." she winks, licking his left cheek gently.

"Right we are!" grins Katai licking her cheek.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 10:36 PM
The traveller awoke again, feeling strong enough to walk around without too much trouble. His strength was returning, thanks in part to the efforts of Roku and the rest of the pride on his behalf. I must thank them somehow, he thought. But what can an ancient lion do for them?

The sun was rising, and he he trotted out to greet the new day, still showing a slight limp. He had to admit, the view was incredible from this rock. His eyes and ears carefully scanned his surroundings, searching for something in great detail, but not finding it, he walked back into the cave.

"Thanks everyone, for caring for me while I was injured. I guess this old body is a little more old than I'd like to think!"

He thought back briefly to the nameless lioness who haunted his dreams... "Find another, continue your line, for someday they will return to your kingdom" the spirit had told him. Well, he thought, I guess I'll have to see about that.

Mesa the hyena was angry. Though his wounds had healed, they left deep scars that deprived him of his once stunning features. He even felt old, thanks to the pain in every step. His companions were as idiotic as ever, and it was back to scavenging the wastelands for whatever meat they could find.

He was sniffing at an old carcass, wondering if perhaps it was still edible, when he heard a rustle in the mangy bushes nearby. His first thought was that the lions had decided to kill him after all, his second was that his idiotic companions were playing a joke on him...

But an old, one-eyed lion appeared, half dead from exhaustion. Mesa licked his chops, it wasn't the old traveller he wanted so badly to kill, but still, it was a lion. He could take out his revenge on him! But two strong lionesses stepped out behind him, cutting off his retreat.

"I have need of you, my hyena friend." One-Eye said simply. "I do not know these parts, and I am in need of some direction."

"Just eat me and be done with it." Mesa said, resigned to his fate. What did I do to deserve such bad luck! He thought.

"Oh my friend, I do not want to eat you. I have need of you see... I wish to kill a certain lion, and all who call him friend. Tell me.. has an old wandering lion come through here recently? One with many scars, who walks alone. They call him The Traveller." One-Eye asked.

Mesa was shocked, but then a smile slowly wormed it's way onto his features. Perhaps my luck isn't so bad at all, he thought.

"My dear lion, as it just so happens... I know the one you speak of, for I wish to kill him too...." Mesa said, already scheming his revenge.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Katai licking her cheek.

"ohw...gruse"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/KovuSmilie.jpg

Shadow says as he look up on them

"why do you adults allways kiss like that ?"

he asks looking....well at them

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 10:40 PM
Katai looks at Shadow, "She said it all." he says nuzzling Asha.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 10:43 PM
OFF: Is anyone RPing the lioness that was saved from Badrani?

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 10:46 PM
(Um...I might as well.)

Katai nuzzles her once more, "Wanna snuggle." he grins.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 10:47 PM
"Quite well Majani, though it will be some time before I can run and hunt well."

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 10:48 PM
Kry whispered in Kopa's ear. "When all the adults are sleeping we go out and head for the haunted woods Simba and my dad were talkin about the other day, but we gotta be real quiet. Wanna come? or are ya too scared?" Kry laughed a bit.

- - - -
"Mmm...okay. Kry come on in!" shouted Kenyi. "It's time for bed." He called.

OOC: I was kinda thinking that too. All I did was just saved her but it was really KS who created the character.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 10:49 PM
(I thought KS was the one RPing her :hmm: ...)

"My love." Asha purrs to Katai.

"puff...adults" "rolling eyes"....

what do they know abut love....

Shadow thougt for him self....

..then Shadow got to think of Sunshine...he just hade to ask

"erhm...do you know...a little lionicub...whit a sun and 3 scars over it?"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/eww1.jpg

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 10:51 PM
"Of course..." Asha smirks to Katai, nuzzling him.

"That's good to hear... I hope you regain all your strength soon, and let's hope that the bad lion is a long way away..."
Katai pads over to a nice warm area of the den and curls up leaving a space for Asha.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 10:53 PM
Katai smiles and nuzzles the cubs, then grinning at Asha.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 10:56 PM

"Sorry, I don't know the cub..." Kiros sighs sadly to Shadow.

"ahww...well..."

Shadow turns to Kry

"hey...where where you talking abut some hunted woods ?"

"cant i come please ?"

Shadow then asked looking slightly down

"do...do you know a lionie cub whit a sun and 3 scars over it on her chick?"

"i control her so you can say yes our no you deside "

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 10:57 PM
"What about the other lions and lionesses? I don't think we could just leave them there." Kenyi sighs. "Sorry, but I'm going to have to go check if they're doing okay maybe stay in that den instead." Kenyi ran out of the royal den and made his towards his and Kry's den.

Spotting the lioness sleeping he slowly pads up and applies more medicine as he quietly laid beside her, keeping her warm.
"Don't worry, I won't let you stay here all alone by yourself. You're freezing cold as well." Kenyi kept the lioness warm.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 10:57 PM
Asha snuggles up really close to Katai and the cubs, keeping the cubs warm as she snuggles Katai. "My wonderful Katai..." she grins.
Katai puts his paws around two of the cubs to keep them warm before nuzzling Asha.

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 10:58 PM
" Ok Dad...." said Kopa, then he whispered to kenyi " We can go there while they are sleeping )

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 11:00 PM
"Awesome Kopa!" Kry grinned and padded with Kopa to the Royal den.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 11:00 PM
"Considerate lion..." Simba smiles, "Very considerate and caring lion..." he comments about Kenyi, padding off to help himself, arriving at Kenyi's den.

Asha purrs and closes her eyes again, having a tiny bit of rest as the cubs sleep. "I'm so tired..." she laughs, yawning to Katai.
"Funny, I'm not tired. Ah well." says Katai closing his eyes to rest them.

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
"Simba...what're you doing here? You should be in the Royal Den with all the other royals. I can't because I still have to look out for this lioness, if nobody will I have to." Kenyi said to Simba. "You don't have to be here."

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 11:03 PM
"Goodnight..." Asha smiles to Katai, "My prince..."

Kina smiles to Kopa and Kryken at the royal den, "Come on you two... you shall sleep in here for now, Simba and Kenyi should be back soon..."
"Night." grins Katai.

OOC: Is Namabi in the royal den or what? :confused:

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 11:03 PM
"Awesome Kopa!" Kry grinned and padded with Kopa to the Royal den.

"hey Kopa"

Shadow wispers

"cant i come to please..i got nothing to do "

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 11:04 PM
"Hello there. Btw, I like your fur it's so kool!! and yeah you can come too, we're gonna go sneak out when all the adults are sleeping to the haunted woods hehe wanna come?" asks Kry mischieviously.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 11:08 PM
(Ah, ok. :cheese: )

Namabi is asleep, not seeing Kopa, Kry and Shadow walk out of the den.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 11:08 PM
"Hello there. Btw, I like your fur it's so kool!! and yeah you can come too, we're gonna go sneak out when all the adults are sleeping to the haunted woods hehe wanna come?" asks Kry mischieviously.

"my fur ?"

Shadow looks at his pantherd budy and know the white spots around his eyes...he got kinda embersed....

"yeah that wold be really cool.....i havent dune anything sens i got here...exsept...ehh...forget it "

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by shadow
"hey Kopa"

Shadow wispers

"cant i come to please..i got nothing to do "

*Kopa is in Kenyi's den*

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 11:11 PM
ahwww so Kopa is controled by Kenyi ?

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 11:12 PM
((Okay what? LoL this is all confuzzling:p Kopa should be in the Royal den not my den lol. or is Kopa already in my den or the Royal den?:confused: cuz Kry's in the Royal den))
----
"I know Simba...she just needs warmth is all, she's a bit cold."

EDIT: I'm confused now lol. I don't control Kopa, because Klowd controls Kopa. Kopa is not Kenyi's son, Kryken is Kenyi's son. I only roleplay Kryken and Kenyi lol.

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 11:13 PM
*Lol I'm confused srry :P Kopa is where Kryken is lol.

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 11:14 PM
(...and Namabi is asleep in the royal den with the others. =))

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
*Lol I'm confused srry :P Kopa is where Kryken is lol.

"LOL XD thougt so"

"well...i dont got any adult on my back so if you want some help later on tonight i can fixt that "

Shadow tells Kopa and Kry.....

sudenly there were a sound in the bushins....

"hey " Shadow turend around

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 11:16 PM
((LoL, okay so they are both in the Royal Den now. Kenyi and Simba is in my den.))
----
Kryken pretend to sleep as he scoots over to Kopa
"Psst...are ya really sleepin'?" asks Kryken in a whisper.
----
Kenyi smiles at Simba. "Alright then."

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 11:17 PM
" I dunno " said Kopa...."But maybe your father and mine aren't" said Kopa

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 11:20 PM
Shadow turend around

"you finely up now...it toke that little time "

Shadow said looking over his shulder

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 11:22 PM
(Night, STL. I'll be going to bed soon too. :hugs: )

klowd
December 3rd, 2004, 11:23 PM
(cya STL, g'night mate :hugs: )

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 11:24 PM
"Same to you Simba." Kenyi smiles. "I wish I could stay forever but I've dutied to fulfill back at home." Kenyi sighs.

EDIT: (Goodnight Simba. Sleep well, I'm going to go pretty soon too.:hugs: but not to bed.;):p)

Shadow
December 3rd, 2004, 11:31 PM
Bed time ceya guys ^^

unregistered user
December 3rd, 2004, 11:35 PM
(See ya laterz Shadow. Sleep well.:hugs:)

King Simba
December 3rd, 2004, 11:38 PM
(Night, Shadow. :hugs: )

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 01:06 PM
In the middle of the night, Katai wakes up. He decides to nudge Asha to wake her up since they both went to bed early.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 03:11 PM
"Are you alright?" he asks.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 04:17 PM
The traveller always slept lightly, for he never knew what evils he would encounter in the night, wandering alone. So when Katai woke Asha, the traveller awoke too, hearing their faint sounds. He did not stir, but his ears caught everything...

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"Y-yeah?" she asks groggily, "I'm fine, why did you wake me? Is something wrong?" she looks worried.
"No, nothing's wrong. I was just wandering." replies Katai.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"You woke me up for that?" Asha raises an eyebrow, pushing him gently onto his back, and laying on top of him, their tummies pressing together. She pins him down playfully and licks his muzzle. "Pinned ya." she winks.
Katai grins and gently pushes her off, "Ah, sorry about that." he licks her.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Katai laughs trying not to be loud, "You'll do anything won't you just to get a good nights sleep?" he grins.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"On my back. My front is aching me from laying on it too long." he grins.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Katai smiles and closes his eyes hoping to not wake up again.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 05:49 PM
(Thanks. :cheese: Btw, you can see the full pic here;

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/1646/6a-katai-flower.jpg )

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Katai closes his eyes and goes to sleep.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 06:01 PM
(Thanks. :cheese: )

Karia and Jaini wake up having been a little tired they snuggle in to their fathers mane.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 06:08 PM
The traveller listened carefully to these things. There was so much love in this place. He smiled at his good fortune to be among such company.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Katai opens his eyes and yawns, "Wow, morning already? And thanks for the food." he smiles.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Karia opens her eyes and wakes up. Jaini stays asleep.

Katai laughs, "Wake up little guy." he grins nudging him gently.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 06:18 PM
The traveller decided to get up and hunt. His injured leg made hunting large game impossible, but he had learned from the desert the way to hunt smaller animals. He scratched at the earth near pride rock, and burrowed his paws into the dirt. Many animals lived just underneath the soil, digging for survival. The traveller's paws grasped hold of a gopher... It was not much, but his body was used to living on the scarcity of meat. He trotted back to pride rock to finish his meal.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Jaini opens his eyes slowly, not wanting to get up.

"Well, you want to bed fed don't you?" grins Katai.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"Old age happened" he said simply. "I guess I'm not a cub anymore!" He laughed.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 06:32 PM
(I'm going for food anyways. ;))

Jaini opens his eyes fully, and goes to be fed.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 06:48 PM
(Awwww, very nice avatar KS!!:D)

Kenyi slowly awaken from his nap as he bends over the lioness seeing Simba still sound asleep. He quietly gets up and walks toward the wounded site of the lioness seeing that the leg is much better.

"Now that this lioness is fully healed, she can probably walk today." Kenyi thought to himself as he walks over to Simba and nuzzles him awake.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 06:51 PM
(Thanks. :cheese: )

The lioness stirs a little, not waking up yet.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 07:00 PM
" Hey Kry , if we want to go somewhere we have to do it now!" said Kopa to his friend.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Katai takes a look at his paw, seeing that it is getting better.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"Feeling a lot better. I'm glad that Badrani got what he deserved." growls Katai.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 07:33 PM
The traveller trotted up to the mysterious sleeping lioness. He saw that her wounds had healed.

"She is even more of a mystery than I am" he said to no one in particular. "I wonder when she'll wake up..."

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"Majani seems a little upset by the whole thing..." Asha comments, "It probably would've been better if he wasn't there; he's still a very young lion, and has never killed, or helped to kill another lion before."
Katai's ears go slightly down, "Namabi is also still very young, as am I. Badrani was an adult when Namabi was a cub."

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 07:43 PM
"Older than Funsani and Gasira I think." replies Katai.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 07:44 PM
"Don't think so. Funsani and Gasira will be though." says Katai.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 07:50 PM
"Um...I don't know. I don't want to end up meeting up with him when I die." says Katai.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"Namabi will go with the King and Queens then I guess. I hope it's a long time too." he nuzzles her back.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 07:54 PM
"It is said that all lions go to the stars, though the kings are the greatest of the stars. Most are cleansed of their evil and find peace. But a few of the most evil return as spirits to haunt the world, finding no comfort in the stars. There they stir trouble and try to convince others to turn to evil."

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Katai smiles and takes a look outside the den up to the morning sky as he wanders.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Katai sighs, "I'm worried." he says still looking up to the sky.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:07 PM
"The bit about the stars. I'm worried about meeting up with Badrani again." replies Katai looking down to Kiros.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Katai sighs, "Well I hope what she says is true."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Kenyi decides to step out of the cavern at night as Simba and the other lioness are both asleep. He gazes up at the stars and wonders.

"I've been on this journey for so long...when will I ever find rest?" He thinks to himself as he pads out into the grasslands

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:13 PM
"Well, that's what has been passed down from generation to generation..." Kiros smiles up to Katai, nuzzling his paws, "Don't worry about it..."

Simba stirs and notices Kenyi isn't next to him. "Kenyi?" Simba shouts, standing outside the den so as to not wake the lioness.
Katai smiles, "Thanks for reminding me about that."
He walks back over to Asha and the cubs.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:15 PM
"Not so worried anymore." grins Katai.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:15 PM
"I couldn't sleep...there's just no way I can ever truly sleep..." Kenyi sighs to himself. "What are you doing awake anyways, you're suppose be asleep aren't you?" Kenyi asks.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Katai sighs, "We're some of the first up."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:18 PM
"I'm in the grasslands." Kenyi said softly.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"Yeah..." Asha smiles to Katai, "You were nice to sleep on." she giggles.
"I'm glad about that. The cubs slept well too." Katai nuzzles all four cubs.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"Yeah... aren't they just the most wonderful creatures?" Asha purrs to Katai.
"Still, they need to be fed in the morning." purrs Katai. "Well, we all do."

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Kopa said to his mate " He, wanna go somehere??" If we want, we have to do it now Kryken"

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:23 PM
"Nothing's wrong, I just can't sleep is all." Kenyi lays on his back looking up at the stars. "I just can't."
----
Kryken looks all around him and then back at Kopa. "Okay, let's go now."
Kry slowly tip-toes across the den, signaling Kopa to follow his lead in sneaking out.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Katai smiles, "I'm going for a bit of fresh air."

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:25 PM
"Thank you for letting me eat of your kill, it is appreciated." The traveller said, enjoying the taste of antelope over his usual food. He stepped away from the kill and lay down on the stone again, thinking about the stars again.

Mesa the hyena had grown to respect the One-Eyed lion, all the more so since he shared his hatred of the Traveller. Although One-Eye's real name was King Rishi, Mesa just called him 'One-Eye' which oddly enough didn't seem to bother the old king. He didn't seem to be king of very much though. Two lionesses, who appeared to be his daughters encompassed his entire pride. Well with Mesa and his dimwitted companions, that brought their total number to six. They would need more, though, if they were to overthrow Simba, take his kingdom and kill the traveller.

"One-Eye, certainly I share your desire to take over this land filled with meat, but do we not need more to fight them?" Mesa asked, deferring to him.

"Ah my hyena friend, six is plenty when treachery is your ally." One-Eye said, a glimmer of evil in his gaze. They trotted along the boundaries of the pride lands silently, preparing for their attack.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 08:27 PM
" Ok let's go mate" said following Kryken.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Katai pads out of the den, his mane blowing in the morning breeze. He goes and lays down on the soft grass and looks up at the clouds.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 08:29 PM
"Sh*t" Kopa thinks for himself, waiting if kryken had a better excuse.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:30 PM
"I always enjoy looking at the wonderful stars that appear at night. Don't you?" Kenyi asks, glancing above.
----
"Er...uhh...nothing. We just thought we go out to pick a few cherries? hehe." Kry chuckles nervously. "Kopa over here!!! Hurry!!!" Kry makes a run for it out of the cavern.

EDIT: LoL Kopa.:p

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:32 PM
(Lol Kopa :lol: ...)

"Well?" Kina asks, raising an eyebrow.

Kiros pads over to Katai again, "Do you want to be alone?" Kiros smiles.
"Why, do you wanna stay?" grins Katai.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Kopa followd Kryken quickly.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:34 PM
( :lol: )

Katai sits up hearing Kina's roar, "Sounds like something's gone wrong."

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:35 PM
"Nah, you can stay here if you want. Doesn't bother me." smiles Katai.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"Wait Wait Wait....hold for a second Kina!!! Just a moment." Kenyi halted Kina panting a bit.
----
"Of course I know about the great kings...my grandfather's a great king...and my great-grandfather and my great-great grandfather before that." Kenyi said still admiring the beautiful stars of all shapes and sizes.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 08:37 PM
" We only want to see the stars...in one place... we know..." said Kopa "Hey Kry I'm lieing?"

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 08:41 PM
"uhmmm srry... u can't... is our secret place :cheese: " Kopa said.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:41 PM
The traveller's eye's closed as he napped on the stone... in his dreams the stars spoke to him again. "My love, your wandering has ended, soon you will remember your name, and your life's purpose will be complete..."

One-Eye approached the boundary of Simba's kingdom, his daughters beside him. Mesa had been sent off on his errand of mercy, as he liked to call it.

"Think you can handle a few cubs, my friend?" One-Eye had asked Mesa...

But now he had his own duty to perform. He and his daughters trotted towards pride rock, as the hyena had told him, the home of King Simba. The hyenas would do their part, he knew. Whatever the differences between them, they had their hatred in common.

One-Eye sat on his haunches near pride rock and screamed a challenge at the Traveller.

"FOOLISH WANDERER! You will die!" His daughters growled at his side, hair bristling on end. They too knew the horror of their past. He hoped the traveller would answer his challenge, but somehow he suspected this King Simba would see them first...

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Kiros smiles, nuzzling up to Katai's forepaws, "Ok..." he purrs. Kiros likes Katai a lot.

"Then you won't mind me coming with you?" Kina grins to Kryken and Kopa, "I'll still have to tell Kenyi and Simba about your little escapade though..." Kina sighs.

"And you..." Simba smiles to Kenyi, "My friend..." he looks up to the stars, "Are a great Prince. You have all the qualities of greatness... you'd make a fantastic King."
"So, what did you get upto yesterday?" asks Katai trying to make conversation with Kiros.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:43 PM
(:lol:)

"And if you do come, we'll tell that you came along and snuck out with us too. HA! So what's it gonna be Mr. Lion?"
----
"Naw, I'm not a great fantastic King...I'm just...a restless wanderer is what I am." Kenyi sighs.

klowd
December 4th, 2004, 08:46 PM
"yeah!" said Kopa, "don't tell them, then... nothing will happen to u"

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:48 PM
"I... ate, played and slept." Kiros gulps a little, "Sorry, I'm not very good for conversation, that's pretty much all I do every day." he laughs, "How about you?"

"I'm meant to guard you two especially... Kenyi and Simba would kill me if anything happened to you." Kina growls, "If you don't go back I'm going to have to tell them how bad you've both been..."
"Just going for walks, sleeping eating. All of that sort of stuff." grins Katai.

unregistered user
December 4th, 2004, 08:49 PM
"Is this King Simba such a coward that he cannot come and face his new enemy? What a company of fools you keep Traveller." One-Eye screamed.

King Simba
December 4th, 2004, 08:51 PM
"Nothing will happen to me anyway, I've been told to guard you, and guard you I shall!" Kina growls. "Now you two will both come back with me or else you'll be in a lot of trouble with your fathers."

"Ah, cool..." Kiros smiles up to Katai, "Do you hunt? Or do you leave that to Asha?" Kiros asks, "I want to hunt someday..."
"I hunt, Asha hunts. We both do our bit." smiles Katai.