PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 08:35 PM
"Yep they're called Black Gem and Novu. Um, can i talk privately please?" Miliski asked Kina nervously.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Simba smiles, padding back to Pride Rock with Katai, "I hope your injury isn't too bad..." Simba sighs sadly, giving Katai a quick nuzzle.

"What happened?" Asha gasps to Katai, looking over to him.
"I hope it isn't either." gasps Katai looking at his injury.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 08:38 PM
"Are you ok?" Asha runs over to Katai, leaving the cubs sleeping as Kimi keeps an eye on them, "What happened, you poor thing!" she nuzzles Katai sadly.
"We found Badrani in the woods, he was the one who did this." says Katai sadly. "Simba will tell you the story."

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 08:39 PM
She grabbed her daughter. "Look, there." a gold patch shone on the tiny cubs forehead. 2That means she is the chosen one. have you heard the legand?" she told him anxiously.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Asha growls angrily, "I should have gone!" she roars licking his injured paw, "I hope it gets better... mabye you should rest for now though..." she nuzzles him.

"It... does?" Kina asks, puzzled, "No, I haven't heard the legend about the gold patch on a cub's forehead, but I do know a lot of other stories." he smiles.
Katai nods and collapses down to the floor in pain with his front leg.

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 09:24 PM
sorry but can some one give me a short chat on watsh going on ?

am joing as Shadow cub and Sunshine Cub

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Miliski sighed and began. a group of lions came to listen. "The legand goes that when the great lion mussan left the earth war broke out. he vowed that a cub would be born with a gold patch on it's head. when she came the world would be at peace for she. though the kings will still be king of thier lands, she will rule all the animals. and today that cub has arrived." Miliski moved her paw to show Black Gem and Novu. "Black Gem."

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by shadow
sorry but can some one give me a short chat on watsh going on ?

am joing as Shadow cub and Sunshine Cub

well Miliski, a reddish brown lioness, was raped by a lion and gave birth to two cubs. one turns out to be the chosen one. A hyena went to steal her but miliski stopped him. There was a scream ealier and a lioness was about to be murdered but she is okay now. Miliski has just told the legand.
:D :cheese:

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 09:35 PM
"Thanks." Katai smiles up to Asha as he starts to eat the berries.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Black Gem seemed to walk and managed to walk over to Kopa. She led there and stared up at him.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Black Gem left the cub and crawled over to Asha and Katai. she looked up at them with her big blue eyes.

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 09:40 PM
"I don't think that everyone will appreciate the cub ruling over everything." Kina laughs a little, "Although it's an interesting tale... I dare say if she gets a mate she may be able to be queen of a Pride someday..."

Asha quickly runs off, coming back with three large berries, but small enough to be swallowed in one gulp each.

"Here..." she offers the bright pink berries to Katai, "These should help numb the pain..." she smiles, nuzzling him.

a little white eyed panter cuby is hidding in the buch called Shadow....we ses them Nuzzel hes like

"youk"....

casing some movis in the bush and makes sounds....

"ops...."

he then try to blend in to the shadows...."panther all black exsept around his eyes"?

Shadow then see some one crawling...and he deside to stay and watch

but...dont work pritty well becuse his white spots...but he hade forgot those...so if some of them wold see what the sound was he hade no place to hide.....

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Black Gem saw him and crawled over. she led on her back and looked up with great big blue eys full of wonder and curoisty.

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"ehh..."

Shadow steps back but she hade already seen him lying on her back....

"wha....what are you doing ?"

Shadow didnt looked very nice more like he was angry "points at avi "

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 09:48 PM
"Black Gem?" Miliski called running over to the bushes. she saw shadow. "Hello? who are you?" she asked kindly. Miliski picked up Black Gem up and took the cub back into the den. She looked back. "You coming?" she asked smiling.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Black Gem rolled over towards Kopa again. She giggled and smiled showing some tiny teeth.

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Shadow didnt look to sure of him self...he stayed behind but after 1 minit he started slowly walking forwherd but still staying on the out lines and walking on his toes/paws

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 09:51 PM
"Hey guys, i found this cub outside." she smiled stepping aside to reveal shadow.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 09:51 PM
"No problem..." Asha nuzzles Katai, "After that you should rest to let your paw heal." she nuzzles him.
Katai stands up again hoping his paw would heal.

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Black Gem
"Hey guys, i found this cub outside." she smiled stepping aside to reveal shadow.

it toke a while but Shadow then showed him self...very un sure abut him self abut so many lions...but he wasent afriend only taking things slow

"whit out thinking he looked up and said to him self

"wow they are big...."

but it wasent his mening to say that and he didnt hear him self ether...

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 10:00 PM
miliski saw his face and licked his ear slowly. "I'll protect you if they get angry." Miliski wispered.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 10:02 PM
"Hi..." Simba smiles to Shadow, "What are you doing in the Pride Lands?" he asks.

"You'd be better resting..." Asha smiles to Katai, "That way your paw will heal more quickly..."
"You're right." Katai lays down on his back.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Black Magic crawled over and rubbed her head against Shadow's leg. she liked Shadow and wanted to be his friend. She then rolled over to Kopa and licked his paw gently.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Asha smiles to him, "Relax, I'll bring you food..." she drags over some zebra and lets Katai eat as much as he wants.
Katai smiles and takes a bite out of the zebra whilst resting.

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 10:10 PM
miliski saw his face and licked his ear slowly. "I'll protect you if they get angry." Miliski wispered.

"hey..."

Shadow got very suprizde by this a young cub like him wasent use to this....

he then heard Simba and turend to face him

"well..am...i....i dont really know..."

Shadow said looking down then

Black Magic

came to him and stroke her budy on him

"hey hey ......"

was alot of things going on

he then turend his head to Miliski....

un know what to say he just said....

"ehh hi...my name is Shadow..."

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Kopa arrived there," Hey Black Magic!!!" said with a smile, " Hi Dad, and all of u:)" then he saw Shadow "And.. who is him?" said Kopa pointing to him.

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by klowd
Kopa arrived there," Hey Black Magic!!!" said with a smile, " Hi Dad, and all of u:)" then he saw Shadow "And.. who is him?" said Kopa pointing to him.

Shadow didt fell to good at this point he rased one paw and said....

"ehh..hey am Shadow"

he weakly wave his paw back and forth

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 10:16 PM
"Cool, sorry for pointing you mate..." said " how are u? asked to Shadow with a smile.

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 10:18 PM
"well"

the young cuby said....

"i dont really know am kinda confused."

he looked at miliski whit a strange face

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 10:25 PM
"Ohh sth badsucceed? asked Kopa concerned.

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 10:29 PM
"well...i really have no place to go our somthing...."

Shadow looked around...

"iv just wonderd around here catching mice and stuff"

"for a long time "

he added...but culdet really be that long sens he wasent older then a young cub....

"i...i got now pride....well not..anymore"

he said looking down sad....

CCO" bed time for me ceya tomorw :D "

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 10:30 PM
" And your pride? your parents?" asked Kopa

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 10:33 PM
"i...they....well...ehh..."

Shadow hade a really hard time finding words...his pride hade bin killed by hunters just days ago

"well they arnt....here any more...i rhater dont whana talk abut it "

Shadow said as he turend his head away form Kopas

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 10:34 PM
(Night Shadow. =))

Katai looks at his paw again, "That Badrani!"

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 10:36 PM
"Hiya Kopa..." Simba smiles, nuzzling his son gently, "Doing good today?" he smiles.

Asha lets the cubs suckle again, enjoying some zebra with Katai.

Shadow was glad Simba did this chaching the subjek....

Shadow baked off...he then jumped up in a tree lying down on a stick watshing them....not agry our sad our anything just watshing them

"i stay up a little longer but dont tell dad XD"

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 10:36 PM
" oh... I'm sorry..." said kopa feeling very bad for the question he had done, then he took a look to his Dad.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Simba growls, "Well at least I hurt two of his paws in the way he hurt your paw, and I batted him in the face a few times too, darn rat..." he rolls his eyes.
"It serves him right. Ack! It's painful." he holds his paw once more.

Shadow
November 29th, 2004, 10:38 PM
" oh... I'm sorry..." said kopa feeling very bad for the question he had done, then he took a look to his Dad.

Shadow did a weak smile from the tree....he then closed his eyes

just wanted to close them not to sleep just close them

"bed time cyea "

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 10:39 PM
" Yes Dad.. all is ok" said nuzzling his father too.

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 10:45 PM
" Don't worry Dad, nothin bad " said smiling, " just trying to hunt something, you know I'm going to be the best hunter of all the pridelands" said Kopa Kidding.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Kiros gives Shadow a little nuzzle, "Don't worry." he smiles up to the panther.

"Just rest..." Asha nuzzles him, "I know it's painful, but the berries will make it less painful... try to get some rest though..." she nuzzles him gently as she wakes the cubs up to suckle.

"So what have you been doing lately?" Simba smiles to Kopa.
Katai props his injured paw on a rock and rests.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 10:49 PM
The traveller yawned and woke up, the fight and chase with the hyenas had taken a lot out of the old lion, but with the way they had been frightened off, it was pretty unlikely they'd be back anytime soon. He was relieved the cubs were safe, something about young cubs always struck a chord with him. Attacking a cub was the surest way to enrage the traveller.

He wandered around and overheard a lot of stuff about a "Badrani" or something to that effect.

"Uh... what was that all about?" The traveller asked to no one in particular.

Mesa licked his considerable wounds and yipped in pain. His two companions laughed maniacally at his discomfort.

"Hey shuttup, or I'll make sure you look like this too. Idiots."

His once strong, large body was racked with blood, matted fur and bruises. Even walking was painful.

"Boss, what are we gonna do to get 'em back huh? Hey wait I got an idea, lets go bleed on 'em!" One of the small hyenas said sarcastically. The other fell on the ground laughing.

"Oh sure laugh now, but I tell you I'm not through with those lions just yet." Mesa said, washing off another deep cut. So maybe attacking from the front wasn't exactly wise... there were other ways to 'skin a cat.'

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Katai listens in to what Simba is telling the traveller.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Jaini and Karia open their eyes.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Kenyi sighs looking at the Lioness lying on the ground. "There must be something we could about this lioness guys...we can't just leave her like this..." Kenyi thought for a second.
"Okay, here's the thing. Simba you call your lioness to get some water from the water, clean water that is and somebody needs to go into the woods to find this special plant...a greenish red plant. I heard it only grows during rainy seasons...and well since it's raining there's bound to be a few medical plants in the woods somewhere. It's green-ish red. Does somebody mind getting these materials for me?" Kenyi asked the whole pride. "It's really important..." Kenyi sighed looking at the lioness as he nuzzled her. "Don't worry you'll be fine soon."

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 11:00 PM
" I'm very tired... I need to rest a little" said Kopa, then he start sleeping.

( The same in the "real life" so.. cya mates :) )

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Asha smiles to them, gently pushing them close to her so they can suckle easily, "There you go..." she smiles to them as Reth and Amani continue drinking Asha's milk.
Jaini yawns and curls up after suckling.

(Goodnight, Klowd. :))

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Katai opens his eyes and gives his cut a lick before resting his eyes again.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 11:15 PM
(Night, got school tomorrow. :grrr: :hugs: )

Katai falls asleep.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 11:30 PM
(Night guys. I've got school tommorow as well.:grrr:)

Kenyi sighed. "I guess, I'll have to do this myself." He said sighing as he ran out of then den...feelings the cold rain drip against his fur as he ran back into the woods where they fought Badrani.

Kenyi could whispering whizzing about in his mind as darkness surrounded him again. For some reason, he crouched down searching for the greenish red plant to help the lioness back at the cavern. Moss, Lichen and other swamp grew amongst the tree, wet logs and grass as he continues searching for the plant. The whispering halted as he found the plant, slowly lifting it to the ground with his paws as he left it in between his teeth running back to Pride Rock.
- - - -
"I hope she's gonna be okay...is anybody gonna help?" Kry shouted for help.
- - - -
Kenyi went back into the cavern as he went back outside to grab fresh water from the streams and waterhole. He then ran back out of the cold as he formed a warm/cold mixture of the plant's fluids with the water. He then soaked leaves into the mixing and placed many leaves on top of the wounds of the lioness as he looked all around him.
"There, it's done. Now at least can somebody help me lift her? Oh wait nevermind I'll do it myself." He said as he helped the lioness onto her back and into his den. "Come on son."
"K, Dad..." He said as he followed his father. "Thanks for the help guys..."
"What Help? They were just tending to their own scratches on their paws, can't you see Kry?! This lioness could've been dead and all they did was sleep on it. Honestly...the people who really need it come first Kry...Kenyi looks away.
"But...Dad."
"What? I mean the lionesses were here and they could've helped!! I'm just angry right now."
Kenyi slammed the wall with his paw.
"Crap, this lioness could've already died Kry!!! What did anybody do about it??? Nothing. I'm glad you were there Kry to at least watch her over while nobody did much. A life means something much much more then watching it being thrown away or set aside. Lives are important Kry..." Kenyi sighed and looked away at disappointment.
"Kry...she'll need warm to survive the night, because she's panting real hard and right now we can only wait..."
Kenyi helped the lioness into one of their coziest corner as Kry and Kenyi lied beside her.
"Are you gonna be mad at them forever Dad?"
"Hmm...well let's see...the lionesses didn't much but just watch the lioness in agony and pain, nearly almost died really. Everybody went to sleep just leaving you and her behind and most of the all, out of all people the King hasn't said a word about it. You know you might as well died right there and then Kry and the whole world couldn't have cared a single bit. It doesn't matter one bit if it's not theirs, they should've still taken that lioness in Kry. So tell me, one good reason why I should not be bad the pride? Should I be happy that they left her? Answer that Kry, because you know what? There ain't no reason or excuse to just leave a nearly-dead lioness behind, there is NO reason/excuse to. Kry...I'm just glad your the one who stayed and looked after her."
"Well...there was nothing much I could do Dad...and I tried nuzzling her a few times but she wouldn't wake up."
"It's okay...you tried...if it's anyone who deseves credit it's you Kry."

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 12:24 AM
*prepost**

Roku watched Badrani off, but somehow knew he would be back as always.

Roku greets the panther cub happily, smiling at him kindly
"I hope those darned hyenas dont come back, either....." said Roku "Their business is not finished here...."
Roku watched the now plump cubs suckle "My my my....how they have grown! Sooner or later I am going to get a good workout sitting them all!"

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 12:26 AM
"The Legend? Is it a prophecy?" Asks Roku, looking down at the cub with the golden head "I have to admit, the legend matches...I wonder what this could mean?"

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 05:45 AM
when Kenyis son was trying to calm his father he didnt have an wach over the ingerd lionesses....Shadow looked at her....he then jumped down...walked over to her crawling under he paw so it was on his back....he then wishperd in a calm but yet a little shacking voice

"please dont die...."

Shadow falled a tear this was a big reminder of his own pride and he didnt whant to see more deahf amog good ppl.....

"please dont die....."

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 01:00 PM
"Oh, poor Shadow!" Roku thought sadly "You poor young one, you have had so much pain beyond your years...." :-(

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Roku walks up to Shadow and hugs him, as she cries too, feeling his pain "Young one, I am so sorry...but we will all love you. We will never die, we will always be here for you."

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Kopa woke up, and decided to retun home, there he could see the hurt lioness. " What happend?!" he said.

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"I am not sure...." said Roku

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 04:06 PM
" Something bad... as I can see.." said Kopa concerned.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 04:08 PM
The Traveller watched these goings on with a pained expression. He had seen much death and pain in his years, far more than was his share to bear.

"Death will choose to take her, or not to take her young one. It is not our fate to stop death."

The traveller said solemnly, offering his support.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Zeal II
The Traveller watched these goings on with a pained expression. He had seen much death and pain in his years, far more than was his share to bear.

"Death will choose to take her, or not to take her young one. It is not our fate to stop death."

The traveller said solemnly, offering his support.

"no!"

Shadow shouted...

"she wont die.....she will live and see her cub grow up... and..and..."

Shadow falled out in tears...he didnt know this lionesses...but death is a thing he have seen to many times.....

Shadow tried to have his tears under contrul as he was pushing on the lionesses....

"dont die please dont die....."
he sniffted

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"I'm sure she's not gonna die" said Kopa, cheering Shadow up.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 04:22 PM
OOC: Are we talking about the lioness that was found with Badrani who nearly died? :confused:

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"No, she will not die!" Roku cried "She....she can't die! We can change her fate, we can save her life! We have to try!"

Roku understood death as a part of life, but deep down she knew there was no pre-determined path. She knew that if the lioness had the will to survive, she would not perish.

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
OOC: Are we talking about the lioness that was found with Badrani who nearly died? :confused:

Yeah mate :)

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"Don't worry," Roku said, comforting the young cub "We are going to do whatever we can."
Roku remembered the ancient healing taught to her in her homeland. She knew now was the time to use that knowledge
"Wait here," she told the others, as she ran off to the forest to gather some herbs and roots. She had to do something.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Shadow did bearly lisen he just keep on pushing his bohf paws on the lionesses....chaching place a little now and then

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Roku looked among the plants, trying to determine any that looked similar to ones in her memory. African plants were very different, but to her amazement, there were plants that were almost exactly alike, even scent and taste.
"This should work...." Roku pondered as she examined the large leaves and roots of the plants she had gathered. She knew the plants would help to heal wounds, prevent infection, and to stop bleeding. Roku gathered the plants she needed, and carried them swiftly to Pride Rock.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"Do not forget the words of comfort young ones, for those heal more than any medicine."

The wise old traveller said.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"Do not forget the words of comfort young ones, for those heal more than any medicine."

The wise old traveller said.

"Shadow started stop crying in hering this words....."

he then thinked a but that the lionesses might not think so higly of her self if she hade a panter cub crying for her

"Shadow looked at the traveller whit tears slowly faiting away but still rining a few.....

"who are you ?"

he asked sniffing

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"Just an old traveller who has been granted sanctuary here for a time"

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"oh...whats your name ?"

Shadow said as he wipe his last tear away

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"I don't have a name anymore, it is a long story. But they just call me the traveller."

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"You are very wise" Roku said, looking at the traveller
"You have seen much in you long life. Would you help me with these herbs? I know they will help, for the elders in my homeland taught me of their healing powers."

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"You have no name?" asked Roku with interest "I suppose it must be a long story."

Roku looked very thoughtful, and spoke again.

"In the land I come from, the elders had no names, either. We all called them by the same name, 'Wise One' or 'Grandmother' or 'Grandfather'. They were very wise, just as you are."

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Roku went to the lioness and began to cover her wounds with the medicine.

"Please recover...." Roku prayed, a tear running down her cheek "If this bleeding doesn't stop....." Roku trailed off. She did not want to think about what would happen after that.

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 06:03 PM
" Interesting..., but where do u come from?" Kopa said to the traveller.

(btw Zeal II I like the pic in your sign :P)

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Miliski walked over ith her two cubs in her mouth. She put them down to suckle. "Yeah, were do you come from?" she asked as both cubs suckled hungrily.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"I came from a distant land to the south of here. It has taken many lunars to get here. As for these herbs, remember that too much can be lethal, and not enough ineffective. The key is in the dosage of each, one for pain, one to give strength and the last to heal."

The traveller began to demonstrate the technique, carefully crushing some of the plants and herbs together with his paw.

"Rub some of this in the wounds, carefully and slowly so as not to cause her pain. This will thicken the blood around the wound, and it will flow slower."

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Are there any old kills, with spoiled meat around here? It may sound strange, but it can help to heal her." The traveller asked.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Miliski ran round the back of the cave and returned dragging the carcass of her last kill behind her. "Here i killed it yesterday." she smiled placing it at his feet. she smiled with affection at the traveller.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"OOC"

ok i just want to know how old are the lions and lionesses here ?

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 06:18 PM
OOC: Well, Namabi is 22 in human years. Not sure about lion years and Katai is around the same age.

=)

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Miliski smiled and nudged the meat towards the traveller.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 06:24 PM
OCC: how old is Miliski? and the rest under control of Black Gem

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"Allright, here is what you do. Take out a tiny portion of spoiled meat, find a part that is particularly... disgusting. And place it in the wounds. There are tiny insects in the meat that eat only DEAD flesh. They will clean her wounds of infection. This is all that we can do for her now, it is up to Death whether or not to claim her."

The traveller shuddered at having to do this, but if it would help, he must.

OOC: The traveller is far older than he appears, I will tell more about his age another time. He appears about 45 in 'human' years though, with many scars.

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 06:28 PM
OCC- Kopa is near 4-5 human years

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 06:36 PM
she was an adesolent and the cubs are one month now. i changed it so it is okay.

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"Yeah," replied Roku "Herbs are like that. Something deadly can also be life saving."

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Roku watched in amazement as death became the essence of life.

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Roku looked at the traveller intently

"So many scars..." she said "I have my share of them as well...."

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:03 PM
"Indeed? What happened to give you so many?" The traveller asked, sensing a kindred spirit.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Miliski smiled and licked the traveller. she went to lick him twice. as her tounge reached halfway up his ear she stopped and looked away blushing.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 07:23 PM
(That's very harsh of Kenyi, seeing as Simba and Katai did save her life... Is Kenyi talking about the same lioness?)
OOC: I think so. :confused:

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:25 PM
The traveller was not blind to Miliski's affections of course, but he had to remain alone.

"I have sworn my oath until the day I can speak my name again." The traveller reminded himself.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Miliski smiled and licked the traveller. she went to lick him twice. as her tounge reached halfway up his ear she stopped and looked away blushing.

Shadow looked after Miliski as she liked the travler

"how cute..."

he thougt for him self

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Katai opens his eyes and stands up feeling that his paw is a bit better.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Katai attempts to walk on his injured paw, he still as to limp a bit but he can walk.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:32 PM
"These insects eat only dead flesh, not that of the living... this is why they clean out infection. Though herbs are safer... she is wounded so extensively I doubt herbs will be enough."

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"What? when is that day? what oath? oh, tell us what you mean. you are very mesterious." she smiled with surpise.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"My story is long, and may bore. So I will say only this, I am searching for someone, and when I find him, scores will be settled."

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Katai looks over to the rest, "Hey guys." he says limping over.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"You must remove them after the infection is cleaned, of course." He said to Kina.

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"Indeed? What happened to give you so many?" The traveller asked, sensing a kindred spirit.
Roku sighed heavilly "Many things, many fights from long ago. I don't really want to talk about it right now...." Roku finished, clenhing up in pain "Some other time."

Roku
November 30th, 2004, 07:41 PM
"Scars tell many stories" said Roku kindly to the traveller "And so do yours, I am sure."

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Katai limps over to Roku and the traveller, "Look at this what I got."

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"Who?" she asked "I may know him. many lions and animals helped me when i got and walked here." Miliski smiled.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:45 PM
"He has no name either, for we are much alike, though very different. Depends on how you look at it I suppose." The traveller wondered if he should tell his story...

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Shadow looked up to them....his head flying forthf and back by folwing the one who talks...

Shadow got kinda anyied that they argued and he shouted

" culd you stop telling bad and thigs of the others idea just do somthing our she will die !! whit out you even dune anything we dont have all the time in the world"

he said looking sadly at the lionesses

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:48 PM
"Well describe him." Miliski told him. she was getting imapatient now. her love for the traveller welled up inside her. she had not felt like this since she had met her mate.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Namabi looks over and pads over to the injured lioness, "Who did this again!?" he roars.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:51 PM
"He has many scars, like I have, and he carries himself with fear, for he knows I come for him."

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"Badrani..." Simba growls to Namabi, "I injured him a lot for revenge. He hurt Katai too..." he scowls angrily.
Namabi snarls, he then looks over to Katai who is having difficulty walking. "Poor lioness. I sure hope she lives." he says sadly licking blood off her.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Miliski gasped. "I know him. I saw him on my journey here when i was a cub. he lives in the jungle just beyond the border." Miliski roared to get everyone's attention. "Can anyone babysit for me?" she asked when she was sure that everyone was listening.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Shadow looked sadly att all of them not sad that he was sad he just sighted and jumped in a tree bit away whit his back at them....

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"Hey shadow, you alright?" Miliski asked coming over. "would you like to look after my cubs for me?" she smiled at the cub hoping that this would cheer him up.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Shadow didnt sound to happy but not that he didnt liked it ether ...he looked over his shulder then turend around....

"well...i ghess.... i culd "

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 08:01 PM
the young white eyed panther cub looked down at Simba...

he then lay down on the stick whit his belly...lost in thougts.....whit a sligtly consurend face

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 08:02 PM
"Whats up?" she asked shocked at Shadow's answer.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 08:03 PM
The traveller looked around briefly, then sat on his haunches and decided to tell his tale....

"I was once a King, I ruled a great pride far from here, and things were wonderful. I had a beautiful queen, many cubs and many friends.

Then without warning, a rogue pride came into our lands from the east. They were led by an evil lion, who was possessed with greed. We offered to take them into our pride, but he wanted the throne. They attacked us without mercy. The battle was long and furious, and in the end I was beaten. My queen and my cubs were killed out of spite, but I was left to live in the shame of defeat.

I wandered the desert until I was near death, when a vision came to me. Like the ghost of a shaman, and he said to me "I will grant you one wish for I pity you." I told him "I wish for vengeance upon my enemies, so that all wil be balanced." The shaman-ghost granted my wish, but upon one condition. "You have lost your kingdom and your family, but you must lose your name as well if you are to have revenge upon them. You will have no name until your vengeance is complete."

The shaman left a kill for me, and ate of it and gained strength. He had granted me strength, wisdom and long life. Over three long years I hunted them one by one, killing each of them who killed my family and my name, and leaving them for the buzzards. Thus I earned my scars in battle with each of them in turn. Their leader I saved for last, and he fled in terror. I have searched for him in the years since, but I have not yet found him."

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Shadow rased his head

"nothing....just...so much hate around evry budy its very sad to see.....and besides am not much off a talker....but i culd babysit its not that...."http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/uhhh.gif

shadow looked kinda cunsernd...not sure to conticud our stop our even lie

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Namabi shook his head to the travellers story, "That's terrible but a good story non the less." he smiles. "Does anyone want to hear my story?"

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Shadow heard travellers story and was lisening for the next one

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 08:15 PM
"Go, on, i'll talk to you later. but bear in mind shadow that will end as the chosen one has come." Miliski smiled as she left her cubs with him. "Come on lets go, we have to kill him, your higness. He hunted me. I did left with my brother but he killed him as well. i want revenge." Miliski smiled as she approched the traveller.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 08:18 PM
"Go, on, i'll talk to you later. but bear in mind shadow that will end as the chosen one has come." Miliski smiled as she left her cubs with him. "Come on lets go, we have to kill him, your higness. He hunted me. I did left with my brother but he killed him as well. i want revenge." Miliski smiled as she approched the traveller.

Shadow jumped down the tree to the little cubs....

Shadow sure was young but thoug of his past he was very mature....

he shock his head as he heard those words

so much hate.

he thougt for him self....but he wasent todely insesent in that ariea ether...

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Namabi begins to tell his story,

"It was a cold, wintery night. My parents had gone for an evening walk together, I was left with Katai to play.
My mum and dad always loved to go out for evening walks together, they always thought they were safe.
It was just a matter of hours later until I got the news from a lioness in the pride who had found them both dead on the floor, tears rushed to my eyes. I ran away, afraid that the killer might get me too.
I was happy alone. I ran away to the mountains where I lived for the next few years until I was fully grown but I thought it was time to go back and take my place as I am here. I ran across the african plains to get home, everyone was so happy to see me, especially my two best friends Lunara and Katai.
Lunara always had a crush on me, even when she and I was a little cub. I loved her even more when I got back, so we both decided to get married and have cubs, though the killer is still roaming the lands looking for me and my pride."

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Miliski gasped then turned to the traveller. "Come on lets go, unless anyone wants to hear my story?" Miliski smiled sneakily

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Shadow wisherpd to the cubs he and Simba was respunsebul over

"go on and hear theyr storys"

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Miliski gasped then turned to the traveller. "Come on lets go, unless anyone wants to hear my story?" Miliski smiled sneakily
"Sure thing, you've heard mine and the travellers." grins Namabi.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 08:26 PM
(OCC)

can i join in an other carecter too ?

Sunshine a young cub whit a sun on her check and 3 scars over them ?

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 08:31 PM
(Sure you can Shadow mate :cheese: :hugs: !!!)

"Darn Badrani..." Simba growls, "I really don't like him... nasty lion..." Simba sighs.
"...and I think he's the one." says Namabi growling.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"I'll do it now whilst he's still around." snarls Namabi setting off to run towards the dark and gloomy wood.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM
as it was alot of story telling there where cubs gared around...but there was one cub that wasent that small....

as Shadow was lost in thougts this little lioneses cub Sunshine was watching Shadow...but he didnt notice "almost same age"

then Shadow notec her and she qwikly turnd her head away....

what was that ?

Shadow thougt as he higerd one eye brow...but then didnt toke much notice to it

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 08:35 PM
"Wait!" Majani calls to Namabi, running after him, "I'll come with you, in case you get hurt, then I can help you..."
Namabi nods and sets run across the fields. Namabi can run very fast.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"Well, i was a young princess of the Sky pride, called that because they lived on one of the higest moutains. I lived with my father, King Boyta, my mother, Queen Aazla and my brother, Prince Black Magic. we were the happist family imaginable. Until our rivals the Black Heart pride, killed my parents and took over. Life was horriable. All of our pride were killed as the food began to lessen. Me and Black Magic only just eascaped. We crossed dessets and went through sandstorms. When we reached the jungle beyond the border, the traveler's enemy hunted us. he killed my brother but i escaped. I came here soon after. As for the cubs i'll tell you thiers. I was drinking at the lake when a huge lion came over. he raped me and i returned. A month later me and my friends who were also pregnaut went to see Rafifki. he told us one of us was going to have the chosen one. My friends didn't know the story so he told us. And now she is here" she looked at Black Gem then winked and Shadow. she looked at the traveller wiping a tear away. "You coming?" she asked heading for the cave's enterance.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Majani runs, keeping up with Namabi to keep him safe, "Do you know where he is?" he asks Namabi. Luckily Kina saw Majani and Namabi leave, and so knew where they were going after hearing what Namabi said.
"Katai and Simba said he was in those woods so that's my call." replies Namabi.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 08:46 PM
"Well, i was a young princess of the Sky pride, called that because they lived on one of the higest moutains. I lived with my father, King Boyta, my mother, Queen Aazla and my brother, Prince Black Magic. we were the happist family imaginable. Until our rivals the Black Heart pride, killed my parents and took over. Life was horriable. All of our pride were killed as the food began to lessen. Me and Black Magic only just eascaped. We crossed dessets and went through sandstorms. When we reached the jungle beyond the border, the traveler's enemy hunted us. he killed my brother but i escaped. I came here soon after. As for the cubs i'll tell you thiers. I was drinking at the lake when a huge lion came over. he raped me and i returned. A month later me and my friends who were also pregnaut went to see Rafifki. he told us one of us was going to have the chosen one. My friends didn't know the story so he told us. And now she is here" she looked at Black Gem then winked and Shadow. she looked at the traveller wiping a tear away. "You coming?" she asked heading for the cave's enterance.

after this story Shadow was half lisenig to he notice one more that the little cub was looking at him...he gave her a look like this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/11.jpg

she just smilled and turn around again bit not fast at all

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 08:47 PM
"Let's go then..." Majani smiles to Namabi, "Take care..." he pads along with his friend.

"Those were nice stories!" a cub chirrups up to Miliski and the traveler.
Namabi looks around, he was in the darkness. "I can understand why Badrani would go in these type of places anyway." hs shivers a little.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 08:49 PM
"Yeah... well don't worry mate, I'm here to fight with you." Majani growls.
Namabi smiles, "Well at least he's outnumbered that's a good thing."

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 08:49 PM
"I doubt that would be the one, the one I describe is too afraid to do such a thing, Miliski. He fears me more than anything, and his only purpose in life is to avoid death. Nonetheless if such does exist, or even this Badrani fellow... then they must be dealt with."

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 08:50 PM
"Thanks!" she smiled at the cub. she turned to the traveller. "Sooo?" she asked hopping from foot to foot waiting for the traveller.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 08:52 PM
"Yes... he won't stand a chance hopefully..." Majani's muscles ripple under his thick coat.
Namabi hears a noise in the bushes, "Shh..." he pauses, "Walk slower."

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Namabi sees some glowing red in the bushes, "BADRANI!!!" he roars.

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 09:07 PM
"Yeah, awesome stories" said Kopa, who had just woken up.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Badrani walks out from behind the bush. His red eyes are still glowing.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Miliski ran from the cave towards the border. "You coming or not?" she yelled back, pausing only for the reply.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Miliski ran from the cave towards the border. "You coming or not?" she yelled back, pausing only for the reply.

"OCC"
who is she shouting at ?

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:17 PM
ooc the traveller.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 09:19 PM
ok just checking ^^

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:19 PM
"Of course, but should we not watch out for the others and this Badrani fellow first? Then deal with the other one..."

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Kopa went near Shadow "Hey mate whate are u doing?" he asked with a smile.

King Simba
Badrani growls, "Decided to stay, got a problem?"

unregistered user
"Hmm, yeah. but first can we kill the lion you came to kill. I want revenge on the lion that kill my brother. plus Namabi and his friend are on the case. they are strong lions and each can kill two bucks at the same time, each!" Miliski told the traveller.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Kopa went near Shadow "Hey mate whate are u doing?" he asked with a smile.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/11.jpg "ehh...what ?"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/curious1.jpg

he saw Kopa looked at him....

"ahw ehh nothing....that...girl...has qwite looked at me "

but when he pointed it was no one there...

"hey what...where did she go...."http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Curious.gif

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 09:33 PM
" Who?" :disagree: asked Kopa "btw do u know where my Dad and the others went?"

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 09:36 PM
"ehhh...ahh...wha......no!"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/KovuSmilie.jpg

Shadow was more then confused now....

"yeah where did they go ?"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Curious.gif

Shadow droped the girl subject

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Meanwhile Miliski was trying to talk the traveller into killing the lion came to kill first. She had already pleaded over 20 times and was about ot again. "Go on, you'll get your name back and Badrani will live (if he does) in fear of it." Miliski pleaded again.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Badrani kept watch on Majani. Namabi hid behind a bush.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 09:39 PM
"ehhh Simba ?"

"where are the cubs ?"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/uhhh.gif

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 09:41 PM
"nm,dad... just sleep ^^" said Kopa to his Dad, "What cubs?" asked to Shadow

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:41 PM
"I will go with you then, but I do not think it is the same lion. I will know when I see his eyes... the ones I saw before... those eyes will show fear"

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Miliski led him to a cave. They peered in and large eys stared out, fear in them.
(ooc) can i be the lion please?

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:43 PM
OOC: The traveller's mystery won't be uncovered THIS quickly, I intend to weave his enemy into the story at a later time. After all this is a life-long quest.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"nm,dad... just sleep ^^" said Kopa to his Dad, "What cubs?" asked to Shadow

"we where supose to sitt baybie siting for Black Magics cubs but where are they now ?"

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"I'm not tired at the moment." Simba smiles to Kopa, "Suit yourself though." Simba nuzzles Kopa before padding off.

Majani notices Namabi go, and he bops Badrani on the head to distract him, hoping Namabi will pounce on Badrani and surprise him...
( :lol: )

Namabi pounces on top of Badrani surprising him.

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 09:48 PM
"I'm not tired at the moment." Simba smiles to Kopa, "Suit yourself though." Simba nuzzles Kopa before padding off.

Majani notices Namabi go, and he bops Badrani on the head to distract him, hoping Namabi will pounce on Badrani and surprise him...

srry ^^' I did an error Kopa has just woken up, he's not going to start sleeping again, my fault srry.

---------------------------------------

" Uh!! do u know where they went or sth?

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Namabi lifts his paw up and scratches him across the face. "You hurt my friends! You hurt my pride! You killed my parents!!!!" he roars in his face.

Shadow
November 30th, 2004, 09:53 PM
OCC....

damn my dad is so piised at me not gong to bed he prateckly yeeld at me...sorry guys i got to go

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 09:54 PM
OOC: See ya soon, Shadow. :hugs:

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 09:54 PM
"Yeah.... a little,but first, shouldn't we look for the little cubs?" Kopa said.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:55 PM
The eyes came out and they saw it was a terrified hyena. it bared it's teeth as it left. "He used to live here." Miliski sighed looking into the cave.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:56 PM
ooc: you might be avle to say he left and Kopa had to find the cubs maybe. anyway see you tomorrow.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 09:59 PM
"AHHHH" Mesa said, terrified, seeing the lioness and old lion come leaping into the cave where he had taken shelter.

He yipped submissively and looked to Miliski

"Did you come back to kill me?"

But when there was no response he just took off running...

His two underlings were on their backs rolling with laughter when he came squealing across the grasslands.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Badrani tries to push him off but he is far to weak to do it. Namabi scratches him several times ripping his face apart.

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 10:01 PM
" No dad " replied Kopa " I wasn't looking after for them" said

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Miliski sighed. "I'm going home." she said sulkily. "My cubs will be hungry, bye, see you later." Miliski smiled and began to run off to Pride Rock. She arrived in the Pridelands and met Kopa. "Hi, Kopa. Were's Shadow?" she asked kindly smiling at Kopa.

OOC:
I need to go to bed now so can we have the bit were Miliski finds her cubs and then goes to sleep, please.
:alone: =D :D :cheese: :evilgrin: :browlift:

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 10:11 PM
The traveller sat in the cave for a long time, smelling the air... But he could not tell if his enemy had indeed lived here at one time.

He called out to the air...

"Shaman.. wherever you are... you granted my wish, yet I cannot find him and the trail has gone cold..." He yelled to the air. He wasn't expecting an answer from the ghost... but he got one anyway.

"Your enemy will return here one day, thinking that you have died of old age. Remain here and someday you will have what I promised you. Until then, remember your oath. You are nameless revenge, you have no family..."

The ghost whispered on the wind...

Satisfied, the traveller returned to pride rock, to wait for the day his enemy would come through here again. He was patient, and he knew if he waited long enough, his enemy's body would join the others in the gullets of buzzards.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Miliski felt a sharp pinprick in her paw. She looked down to see Novu looking up at her. He was safe but were was Black Magic.

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 10:12 PM
"uh? he was here a moment ago" said looking his Dad without knowing what to do.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 10:13 PM
"Where has your other cub gone?" The traveller asked, fearful for the tiny life.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 10:16 PM
She roared out as if hoping that her daughter would come. Back with the traveller:
Black Gem crawled over to the traveller. she rolled over and looked at him with her big blue eyes. she licked his soft fur round his leg and began to purr.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Namabi presses down on Badrani's neck to try to strangle him.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 10:19 PM
"Why hello little one" The traveller said to the little cub, carefully licking off the dirt on her.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 10:20 PM
the cub laughed and nuzzled his nose. She began to batt his nose with her tiny paw.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Namabi keeps Badrani pinned, waiting for his air to be cut off...
Blood pours out of Badrani's mouth, his breathing stops.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 10:29 PM
(ooc:) i'm going to bed, night.

(bic(Back in charcter)) Miliski smiled and picked up the cub. she took her into the cave and put them to suckle. after they had had thier fill they fell asleep.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 11:00 PM
"Kry you stay here."
Kenyi rushes out of his cave to find Badrani almost dead.
"Nobody hurt this lion!!!" Kenyi shouted.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 11:01 PM
(Goodnight Miliski, see you tomorrow hopefully!!! *Hugglez!!!* :hugs: )

Majani gasps a little getting off Badrani. "Is he... dead?" he asks Namabi, looking down at the lion with blood pouring out of his mouth.
"I'm thinking so." replies Namabi.
A bright light blinded him.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Namabi half closes his eyes and catches a glimpse of his parents spirits through the trees.

klowd
November 30th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Kopa started sleeping

( I'm going to the bed, cya mates, hugs )

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Kenyi sighed as he knelt before the dead lion, praying a little while as we got up.
"Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about him but can at least be decent about it and give him a proper burial elsewhere under the ground." Kenyi looked at Simba. "But...what we can do now is save that lioness, you so carelessely slept away on. Yes, you slept on the job. I mean...I was forced to just take care of her myself, the least thing you can do is go check on her and I need the lioness to go bring back fresh water from the streams."
Kenyi carried the dead lion into the grasslands.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 11:08 PM
The traveller walks up to Namabi...

"At least one of us was able to find justice today..."

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 11:09 PM
(Goodnight Kopa!!! *Hugglez!!!* :hugs: !!! I hope to see you tomorrow!!!)

"Wow..." Majani gasps, noticing the spirits of Namabi's parents... he wonders what will happen next...
The spirits both smile at Namabi, the spirit of Funsani nods his head and smiles congratulating him for killing the one who killed them.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Kenyi looked back in the distance as he smiled at Namabi.
"At least he avenged his parent's death. That's good." Kenyi smiled as the sun shone in the afternoon sky. "I'm sure his parents are proud of him."

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Namabi walks closer to the spirits of his parents looking back to Kenyi and Majani.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 11:18 PM
(See ya, STL. ;) :hugs: )

Namabi walks closer to the two spirits, "Hello mum, hello dad." he says smiling.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 11:30 PM
(Night StL, See ya:)and I already discussed about the lioness with you already.)

"Time...washes every single wound..." Kenyi said as he closed his eyes. "Badrani, you shall endure all of the destruction you've caused in the afterlife...though, I only wished there could've been hope for you."
Kenyi left Badrani in the grasslands as he made his way to the fields.
"Grandpa...I've messed up again...I couldn't save a life from ruin, but...Namabi avenged his parent's death and that was good." Kenyi smiled.
He made his way past Namabi as he looked at the spirits and smiled as he went back into the cavern.
"Kry...how's the lioness?"
"Not too well..."
Kenyi sighed. "I need fresh water."

EDIT:
"Katai...I'm sorry I yelled before about you, Simba and the lionesses for not being there with the lioness." Kenyi sighed. "There's so much trouble on my paws right now...and I couldn't save that lioness by myself...and I still can't. I need some help with the water, will you please?"

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 11:37 PM
"Hello son." Funsani smiles, "You did it. We've been watching you and the pride on your travels and you're doing very well. Me and your mother are very proud of you." he says this in an echoey voice.

Namabi smiles back, a tear runs down his face.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 11:39 PM
"umm, I really need help. Can anyone please help me carry some fresh water for this lioness?" Kenyi sighed again.

EDIT: (Honestly, if anyone could please help. Kenyi can't do this on his own. I don't mean to be rude or anything.)

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 11:43 PM
"It's ok. I'll help if you want." says Katai limping on his legs still.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 11:47 PM
"Katai..."
Kenyi had now felt like crap seeing as Katai was limping pretty bad.
"I...I didn't know you were so badly injured...I was just...too worried about helping this lioness from dying that I hadn't stopped to realize that you were just in as much pain as she was. I'm terribly sorry." Kenyi felt broken.
"and...I can't...Katai, I need you to rest. You can't do anything in this condition."

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Katai nods, "It was that damn Badrani." he sighs and lays down again.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 11:52 PM
"Katai, sit here. Just wait, I'm gonna go get my potion."
Kenyi ran all the way back inside the cavern as he grabbed the potion he used earlier.
"Here...this'll only hurt a tiny bit."
Kenyi said as he applied some of the plant's remedy onto Katai's limping leg.
"There...now you just need some rest. I'm sorry 'bout that, I...didn't know." Kenyi sighed.

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"Katai, sit here. Just wait, I'm gonna go get my potion."
Kenyi ran all the way back inside the cavern as he grabbed the potion he used earlier.
"Here...this'll only hurt a tiny bit."
Kenyi said as he applied some of the plant's remedy onto Katai's limping leg.
"There...now you just need some rest. I'm sorry 'bout that, I...didn't know." Kenyi sighed.
(Simba's? :lol: )

"Ah, that's ok. Thanks for the help." smiles Katai laying down again.

unregistered user
November 30th, 2004, 11:56 PM
"I mean...I know I couldn't save Badrani earlier...and he deserved what he got, but...I just wished he never killed Namabi's parents before...and then yesterday when that bastard attacked this lioness...and I couldn't see someone else died and tried so much to call for help and tend to the lioness at the same time...I guess there was just so much confusion..." Kenyi looked at the ground.
"I buried Badrani under the grasslands."

(:psorry, mistake hehe.)

King Simba
November 30th, 2004, 11:58 PM
(Ok. :cheese: )

"Is Badrani dead then?" asks Katai curiously.

unregistered user
December 1st, 2004, 12:03 AM
"Oh he's dead alright. You don't have to worry about him coming back, but for now I'm just real concerned about the lioness. Kry said she was panting really bad last night, he's in the den right now applying more leaves and the potion. Though, right now I really really need some more clean water in the streams and more of that plant I found last night. I'm afraid it might run out today, so I'm sort of in a rush and with you in this condition there is no way I am going to let you walk to the river. Your going to stay put here, now I know that might sound a bit rude coming from me, because your older than me but after fighting Badrani with all your strength last night really deserves some rest." Kenyi suggested.

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 12:06 AM
"I see your point." Katai nods. "I hope the lioness is ok too."

unregistered user
December 1st, 2004, 12:09 AM
"Me too..." Kenyi lowered his ears. "I was wondering...what exactly did happen last night when you and Simba were in the dark woods?" Kenyi asked curiously. "I mean...to cause you limping like that."

unregistered user
December 1st, 2004, 12:10 AM
The traveller watched over the mysterious lioness. He had little else to do but wait, yet he felt a sort of connection with the unconscious figure. She too would have many scars if she healed, and he did not know her name, much as he did not know his own anymore.

He carefully rubbed some more herbs into her wounds, and gently cleaned them again.

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"Me too..." Kenyi lowered his ears. "I was wondering...what exactly did happen last night when you and Simba were in the dark woods?" Kenyi asked curiously. "I mean...to cause you limping like that."
"Well I stood on Badrani's tail and he scratched me with his back claws causing a big scratch across my right front paw." replies Katai.

(Going to bed now, good night. :cheese: )

unregistered user
December 1st, 2004, 12:13 AM
"Still the questions remain...who is this mysterious lioness? where did she come from? and why and what she was doing strolling somewhere between midnight."

(Ah okay. Night KS:cheese: Sleep well and take care.)

EDIT:
"Ouch...that must really hurt Katai. Don't worry, the herbs from Simba and my potion should help you. If at any time you feel discomfort, rashes or pain, feel free to use them. Just apply to the spot it hurts." Kenyi said as he applied more of his potion onto Katai's forepaw. "Badrani deserved what he got, I agree with you on that. Now, well...most of the peace in Namabi's past has now been restored and his parent's soul can now rest in peace."

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 12:16 AM
The traveller looked around briefly, then sat on his haunches and decided to tell his tale....

"I was once a King, I ruled a great pride far from here, and things were wonderful. I had a beautiful queen, many cubs and many friends.

Then without warning, a rogue pride came into our lands from the east. They were led by an evil lion, who was possessed with greed. We offered to take them into our pride, but he wanted the throne. They attacked us without mercy. The battle was long and furious, and in the end I was beaten. My queen and my cubs were killed out of spite, but I was left to live in the shame of defeat.

I wandered the desert until I was near death, when a vision came to me. Like the ghost of a shaman, and he said to me "I will grant you one wish for I pity you." I told him "I wish for vengeance upon my enemies, so that all wil be balanced." The shaman-ghost granted my wish, but upon one condition. "You have lost your kingdom and your family, but you must lose your name as well if you are to have revenge upon them. You will have no name until your vengeance is complete."

The shaman left a kill for me, and ate of it and gained strength. He had granted me strength, wisdom and long life. Over three long years I hunted them one by one, killing each of them who killed my family and my name, and leaving them for the buzzards. Thus I earned my scars in battle with each of them in turn. Their leader I saved for last, and he fled in terror. I have searched for him in the years since, but I have not yet found him."
Roku cried as she heard the story "That....is so terrible!"
Roku thought about her own past. Perhaps soon she would tell her story, all of it. There was so much to tell, she knew not where to begin.

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 08:37 AM
Katai nods. "Where is Namabi anyway?"

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 01:19 PM
Roku was glad in a way that Badrani was dead. He deserved to die, as some did.

"Now he will never hurt us anymore." Roku stated "Now we must heal the wounded."
Roku took some herbs and aided the traveller as they treated the injured lions.
"We all have new scars, added to those we have now."
Roku was very thoughtful as she smeared the herb mixture on a lioness. She looked at the traveller.
"My scars...some of them are from humans. That is why I am here. I am not from this place....I came from far away. Humans took me here. They were cruel to me...." Roku trailed off.

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 01:21 PM
"Nambini?" Roku asks "I have not seen him....I hope he is alright!"
One of the lionesses began to recover
"Are you alright?" asked Roku kindly "Do you have any pain?"

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 02:23 PM
(Oh, I am never here when the crowd is....)

"You took quiute a beating there!' Roku told the lioness "You look like you'll be okay, though."

Shadow
December 1st, 2004, 02:26 PM
Kopa started sleeping

( I'm going to the bed, cya mates, hugs )

"Back to pride rock and Shadows cub sitting problem"

"hey Kopa"

Shadow pushed lightly at Kopa

"hey wake up you have to help me find the cubs "

he said consuernd while pushing on Kopa

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 02:36 PM
" uhhh?? ah hey Shadow" said kopa asleep.

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 03:56 PM
"Heya there Kopa!" said Roku sweetly

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 03:57 PM
" Hi Roku" said Kopa smiling

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 04:27 PM
"The other lions look like they are going to be okay." Roku told the young cub "A lot were hurt badly, but they will not die today. I am glad to see you were not hurt!"

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
(Greetings, Simbathelion!)

Roku stretches out, and walks out of the den for a minute. It was almost hard to imagine Badrani was finally dead. There was a peaceful silence on the horizon. Roku hoped their troubles with tyrannical outsiders was over, but somehow she knew deep inside it was not.

"So many questions..." Roku sighed "I wonder how my family is...." She sat and looked at the sky, wondering if back in her homeland war had happened like the Pride Lands.

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 05:19 PM
(Hakuna Matata! :-D )

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
(Heya mate, I had to eat before I posted here sorry :( ...)

Simba yawns and helps clean the lioness's cuts again, as Asha feeds her a few berries as she sleeps, to help the pain.

Majani nuzzles Namabi, "Well done my friend..." Majani smiles, "Badrani had such a look of fear in his eyes before he died... it scared me a little..." Majani shivers, "I've never... killed anyone before... I don't think I have the power inside to do it..." he states blankly.
The two spirits disappear leaving the sun symbol marked on the tree.

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 05:27 PM
(Gasira. =))

Namabi smiles and marks his paw on the tree to say his goodbyes.

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 05:30 PM
Namabi wipes away the last tear from his eye.

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 05:36 PM
Majani nuzzles Namabi a little, "Cheer up mate... at least you got to see your parents again..." he smiles, "Want to go back to Pride Rock?"
Namabi sniffs cheering up, "yeah, that's good. We'll head back now anyway."

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Already?" asks Namabi shocked.

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 05:43 PM
"...and I'm sure you will be just like us." grins Namabi having now cheered up.

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 05:47 PM
Kopa saw his father " Hey Dad" he said nuzzling him, " Shadow, what about the little cubs?"

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 05:51 PM
After tending to the lioness, Simba pads up to Roku. "How have you been these last few days?" Simba smiles.
Roku smiles at Simba slightly
"Oh, I have been fine. Just very busy caring for wounded lionessess. Who was the one who killed Badrani in the end?"

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 05:53 PM
"Yeah, Kopa shall be the King someday." Roku smiled at the young one.
"But someday, when you grow strong, you can form your own pride and be king of your land."

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 05:59 PM
Namabi shakes his head, "Looks like both of you wanna become King." he grins.

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 06:01 PM
( Poor Kiara, isn't she older than Kopa? :P )

" Dad!!! Don't do that!" said laughing " I have just woke up!" Kopa said bitting his Dad's ear playfully.

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 06:01 PM
"Alright, alright I'll take ya." Namabi laughs a little.

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 06:02 PM
The young fluffy cub, who chewed on Roku's tail when she first came to the Pride Lands padded up to her.
"You took care of all the lions who were hurt." he said happily "Can you look at my paw, please? It hurts when I step on it...." the cub said sadly.
Roku smiled at him, and asked him to lift his paw for her.
"Does it hurt when you put weight on it?" Roku asked, very concerned.
"Yeah," replied the young cub "I fell when I was playing, and after that it would sting when I tried to walk on it."
Roku thought as she took the tiny paw, rotating it in her paws, noting the points where the cub winced. She felt the pads, and the claws.
"Hmm..." she said "It looks like you cracked your claw right here..." Roku pointed to the claw.
"You also sprained the paw, thankfully it was not broken. Hakuna Matata, if I just put some root mixture on the claw, it should heal up. The sprain...you just need to keep off it for some time. I might need to tie the paw up, so it can heal."

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Namabi..." Simba smiles to Roku, "That's who everyone is saying anyway, I haven't seen him yet though..."

"But I wanna live here with Simba..." Kiros grins to Roku, "I wonder if I could be King someday with Kopa... or mabye Simba will choose me." he giggles.
Roku was putting a splint on the young cub.

"You could be his major-domo and make Zazu fly the coop! :evilgrin: "

unregistered user
December 1st, 2004, 06:06 PM
Miliski walked over with her twins in hewr mout. "Hey there." she smiled putting the cubs down so they could suckle.
(ooc) can we zoom on soon to were Black Gem and Novu are young cubs like Kopa was pleeeeease??
:D :cheese:

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 06:09 PM
Namabi runs back to Pride Rock with Kiros on his back, he looks around to Kiros, "Leave your taxi fare on the back." he grins laughing jokingly.

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 06:11 PM
" sure Dad!!" said Kopa attaking his father playfully.

unregistered user
December 1st, 2004, 06:13 PM
Miliski smiled as a soft mew came from Black Gem. She looked down and bgan to bath her daughter and son. Novu mewed loudly as her rough tounge ran over his tiny mane mark and face.

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 06:14 PM
( ok the cubs had been found. xD)

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Wha?" Kiros yawns a little, nuzzling deeper into Namabi's soft and comfortable mane...

Simba gently pounces on top of Kopa, but rolls over and places his son sitting on top of him. "Looks like you pinned me..." he laughs, nuzzling Kopa.
"Off you get." he says grinning.

unregistered user
December 1st, 2004, 06:17 PM
OOC
Can we please zoom on to were Black Gem and Novu are older please?

Shadow
December 1st, 2004, 06:22 PM
OOC

what have i missed sens i woke Kopa up ? XD

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 06:22 PM
"Wha?" Kiros yawns a little, nuzzling deeper into Namabi's soft and comfortable mane...

Simba gently pounces on top of Kopa, but rolls over and places his son sitting on top of him. "Looks like you pinned me..." he laughs, nuzzling Kopa.

"Of course Dad, Mom taught me " he laughted.

Shadow
December 1st, 2004, 06:23 PM
OOC ok i only need to know one thing....whtis are at pride rock ?

klowd
December 1st, 2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by shadow
OOC

what have i missed sens i woke Kopa up ? XD

OOC - Nm mate, just read the last posts. ( Kopa asked u for the cubs)

King Simba
December 1st, 2004, 06:26 PM
Namabi yawns, "long night." he sighs.

Roku
December 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
"Sweet little things..." Roku giggled as she watched the cubs.