PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 09:50 PM
"Stupid, that's all I can say." Katai sighs,
"Is it ok to go now? Should we find someone to cub-sit the cubs?"

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 09:55 PM
"Just feed them some berries. They seemed to like them last time we fed them them. Thanks again." Katai nods and smiles.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 10:03 PM
"My perfect, what?" asks Katai waiting for her to finish her sentence.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 10:39 PM
"Alright, alright with the compliments. Far too many to remember." Katai laughs.

Roku
November 22nd, 2004, 10:39 PM
Roku comes along "I'll help watch them too." she smiled "you both go have fun. You need it Asha, those cubbies are keeping you busy."

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 10:45 PM
"Alright, it wouldn't hurt." grins Katai.

Roku
November 22nd, 2004, 10:47 PM
Roku stretches as she wraps her warm body around the cubs, enclosing them warmly as her tail covers them "Aww...look at the little cuties. They are sleeping, full of milk and good dreams. I think they'll do that the rest of the night." Roku licks a little fluffy cub, getting some milk off her as it gently drifts asleep

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 10:50 PM
Katai stays quiet a few seconds, he pushes Asha in, "Get in!" he laughs.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 11:00 PM
"Mind if I jump on you? Not too hard though." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 11:02 PM
Katai grits his teeth but jumps off the rock in to the swamp.

Roku
November 22nd, 2004, 11:05 PM
Roku licks the tiny body, closing her tail over them like a blanket. "Sweet cubs....so pure and small. The world is so big, and you so small. May you grow to be strong and brave." Roku looks up, as the stars glisten outside the cave. Suddenly, she has a pang of sadness, as she remembers watching the Aurora Borealis every night, remembering how the colors danced across the sky. She was remembering the pines and the snow, and the voice of the wind across the open forest. She blocked out that thought as she fell asleep with the cubs "No use thinking about home anymore...I can never go back." She sighed as the cubs snuggled her belly "I am needed here now. I have a new place to belong."

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 11:09 PM
Katai closes his eyes as he jumps landing right on top of Asha.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 11:11 PM
Katai is now covered in mud, he gives his mane a shake and gets off the top of Asha.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 11:12 PM
"Ah nevermind." he says grinning.

Roku
November 22nd, 2004, 11:12 PM
Roku wakes up as she hears the choing of lion laughter far away. She smiles deeply, wondering how the two parent lions must be enjoying time alone again. She yawns, and sees one of the cubs tried to wander away. She quickly brings him back with her paw
"You, little one! I know already that you are going to be the rambuncious one of the group!" She laughs to herself as the cub snuggles again. She falls asleep, with one ear and eye on them all. She licks them clean as they...er...."went" after they ate.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 11:16 PM
(Okay. :ayecapn: :hugs: )

Katai gives his mane and fur a shake, his mane puffing out after he shakes it. :lol:

He nuzzles Asha back.

unregistered user
November 23rd, 2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
(Goodnight Kenyi :hugs: =) ...)

In the morning, Asha wakes up and nuzzles her mate and sleeping cubs, their dappled fur gleaming. "Cute." she grins.

(Poor poor Kenyi :tears: :( ...)

"Hey!" Kimani steps through the trees to Kenyi, doing a roll and landing on her back in front of him. "Ooof!" she laughs to him, quickly getting to her paws, "You seem a little depressed... are you ok?" she asks, smiling, trying to cheer him up.

"Mabye we should plan a big surprise for Kenyi." Simba smiles to Kryken, "Seeing how much he loves you and all... it's up to you though." he grins, gently nuzzling the cub as if Kryken is his own.

"Naw, everything's fine. How did you get here anyways?" Kenyi asked cursiously, wondering how absoultely anybody could get across those thick and itchy shrubs, close trees and bushes.
----
"A surprise? What surprise?" Kryken questioned quickly. "Okay, let's do a surprise, but what kind of surprise, really?"

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 07:06 PM
(I now have. ;))
Katai's face was now covered in mud, he pretends to lick away the mud, "tasty." he grins. "Just kidding of course."

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 07:10 PM
"I'm not gonna wash either." Katai shakes his mane again climbing out the swamp.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 07:43 PM
"I'm not that bothered about my fur. I guess you're not too?" grins Katai.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 09:34 PM
"Same here." Katai purrs.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 09:53 PM
"Hey there, Kiros. How are you?" asks Katai cheerfully.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 10:00 PM
"A little...muddy." he laughs.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 10:14 PM
Katai splashes some mud on Kiros and Asha. "So do you two wanna do something else?"

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 10:20 PM
"Wash. This mud is really irritating me now. It's even getting in my eyes." replies Katai wiping away the mud that is rolling down his face.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 10:22 PM
Katai does the same.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 10:28 PM
"Um, let's sunbathe." grins Katai getting out of the water.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 10:44 PM
"Yeah." replies Katai laying down looking up to the clouds.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 10:47 PM
"Yeah, I know em all alright." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 10:52 PM
"Really?" purrs Katai.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 11:00 PM
"Not even your parents?" grins Katai.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 11:08 PM
"I unfortunately didn't know my parents." replies Katai with his ears down.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 11:09 PM
"Yeah. I've had an hard life." he says.

unregistered user
November 23rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
(Please empty your mailbox KS mate ;) ...)

Asha giggles at his mane, squirming more in the mud, getting all her fur covered before getting out. "I love a good bathe in the swamp." she purrs to Katai, nuzzling him.

"I followed you, I hope you don't mind." she smiles to him, "The trees were quite dense, so I stayed fairly close... mabye now I can get to know you a little better." she grins to him, "I know a swamp nearby here... you up for a quick play in the mud?" she laughs, "Me and Asha are always playing in the swamp."

"Mabye we could catch him a big juicy zebra, then let him eat as much as he wants when he comes back." Simba smiles to Kryken, "How does that sound?"

"No, I don't mind at all, just couldn't figure how anyone could across that dense area." Kenyi scratches his head and looks back at Kimani. "Anyways, sure let'd check out this swampy place, but you lead the way Ms." said Kenyi.
----
"Catch a Zebra? I don't think I can, a Zebra's big and well...I'm just a cub ya know, might get stepped on how about something lighter?" Kry grins.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2004, 11:38 PM
"I see..." she sighs sadly, "Well, I hope you think it's perked up now you have me..." she smiles.
Katai's fur is nearly dry, "Yes, it has." he says getting up.

Roku
November 24th, 2004, 02:27 AM
Roku licks the cubbies as they sleep. "Aww....they have been asleep for hours." ((((Everyone, I am visiting family this week for Thanksgiving. I won't be on as much~I didn't forget about this RP! I was on a bus for 13 hours...they had a movie on part of the ride. They never show TLK...been on that trip alot of times...I wish I could get a bus filled with TLK fanatics and show TLK the whole way! :cheese: We saw Hidalgo, good movie. In the New York Port Authority I saw and excitingly grabbed many TLKoB [The Lion King on Broadway] flyers as I ran by. We went down Broadway and I saw the TLKoB in lights as we passed [2nd time I saw it passing]. I freaked out!!!!!)))) G'night and Happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it.)))))))

unregistered user
November 24th, 2004, 05:48 AM
((Awwww, that's really koolsome Roku!!! I hope you had tons of fun!!:cheese: Sorry you didn't get to see any TLK Fans/Fanatics or any movies, but It's good to hear that your well R. :D:cheese: Oh and btw, I do celebrate Thansksgiving, hehe. Spend with my family all day, every year. -grinz- I also hope everybody has a happy early thanksgiving!!! Gb and take care yallz!!))

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 02:36 PM
(Awesome, Roku. :cheese: )

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"Yeah." Katai nods and nuzzles her back.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Katai licks Jaini and Karia who are still asleep. They begin to suckle along with Reth and Amani.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"Do you wanna go hunting then?" asks Katai.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Only a bit. All of the other lions must've eaten it when we was out." says Katai.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Katai pads over to the meat and drags it over to Asha. "Take all you can." he smiles.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Katai takes a bite out of the meat and licks away the blood from around his mouth. "I'm gonna take a walk outside. You can stay here with the cubs. I won't be long." smiles Katai.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 07:32 PM
"I won't. You can trust me." Katai winks to her padding out of the den.
He lays down on the soft grass and looks at the sky. It is beginning to get dark.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"Fine thanks. Just taking some fresh air." he says sitting up. "How about you guys?" he smiles.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 08:03 PM
"Ah right. I've spent too much time with Asha and the cubs. I figured I needed some time to catch the breeze on my own." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"Thanks. Just imagine what they're gonna be like when they get older." he grins.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 08:30 PM
"Yeah I have Jaini and Karia to take care of and Asha takes care of Reth and Amani. I have a boy and a girl to take care of." he laughs.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"Yeah. We take turns with all 4 cubs. They're only babies yet though." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Katai nods and smiles, "Well, I'd better be going back now."

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 09:36 PM
"See ya. Talk some other time." smiles Katai padding back towards the den.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Katai yawns. He walks slowly over to Asha and the cubs and curls up next to her.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 09:41 PM
"I am tired. I've just been talking to Kina and Majani." he grins looking up at her with his tired eyes.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 09:42 PM
"No problem." says Katai slowly drifting off to sleep.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Karia and Jaini stop drinking.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Jaini and Karia slowly close their eyes drifting off to sleep in between their father's paws.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 10:47 PM
All four cubs drift off to sleep.

Meanwhile Namabi, who is sleeping at the other side of the den is having nightmares about Badrani sneaking in to the den and killing Namabi. He wakes up panting and gasping after screaming.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Namabi stops gasping and screaming, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just had a nightmare, that's all."

unregistered user
November 24th, 2004, 11:03 PM
(Wow, cool, happy Thanksgiving mate =D !!!)

Kimani smiles, padding over to the warm bubbling mud with Kenyi. "Here we are." she grins, placing all her paws in and sinking a little as she giggles.

"I could catch it, you could get some berries if you wanted." Simba smiles, "I'm not sure what cubs like to do except play, and I'm sure you want to make Kenyi feel special." Simba grins, "We could fill the zebra with berries so Kenyi gets a really nice berry taste to enjoy with the meaty taste too?"

Kenyi slowly steps into the mud, grinning at Kimani as he presses deep into it."Feels a bit icky and muddy, but otherwise great and gooey."
He moves closer to a bubble as it pops right in front of his nose.
----
"Hey that's a great idea Simba!!!" Kry exclaimed as he ran to grab berries and more berried creating a huge pile already.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Namabi nods and tries to go back to sleep but he can't. He keeps tossing and turning.

King Simba
November 24th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Namabi sighs, "I can't sleep."

unregistered user
November 25th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Kimani grins, "I think it feels wonderful." she purrs, flopping forwards in it, getting covered.

At night, Simba catches a huge juicy zebra, that he then takes back to the den. "KENYI!!!" he roars, waiting for Kenyi to come back, seeing as Simba's day with Kryken is drawing to an end.

"Heh, I hope your enjoying it as while as you can because I think either Simba's calling me or Kry just hit puberty already." Kenyi laughed calmly as he helped Kimani up and gave her a friendly nuzzle, making a quick dash back to Simba and Kryen.
"Hey guys, what's up?"
"Well...we have sorta have a surprise for you Dad?"
"Hmm...oh really?"
"yeah..."
"aww, thanks Kry. Nice to see your thoughtful enough to do this but really you didn't have to you know."
"I know...but I just felt like I needed to Dad, you know I reall-"
"Look, as long as your with me that's all that really matters." Kenyi interuppted.
Kry sighed. "Then we did all this for nothing...?"
"No, well you can still show if you would like." Kenyi smiled.
"Hehe alrighty then."
"And did Simba help you out with this "surprise"?"
"uhh, yeah he did. Well...he did most of it actually." Kry looked up at Simba, grinning.
"Well...I certainly can't wait to see this surprise." Kenyi said looking at Simba, smiling.
"Come on Mr. Simba, let's go show my dad what's the surprise!!" Kry shouted in excitement.
Kenyi waited in anticipation, imagining what surprise could Kry and Simba plan for him as he sat quietly down staring at both Kry and Simba.

Roku
November 25th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Roku smiles as the cubs are back with their parents "They were well behaved! Good cubbies...I can't wait till they walk!"

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Namabi nods and sits down waiting for morning to come.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 07:54 PM
"Ah, I'll try." says Namabi putting his head down on his two paws.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Namabi silently goes to sleep.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Namabi feels a stabbing pain in his tail, "Yaow!" he screams.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 08:00 PM
"Grr, that lion stood on my tail." growls Namabi in pain.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Namabi holds his tail in pain.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 08:04 PM
The lion gasps, "Yes."

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 09:28 PM
"Sorry." says the lion smiling.
"It's ok." says Namabi.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 10:30 PM
"Good job there isn't." grins Namabi.
Katai opens his eyes.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 10:37 PM
"Namabi screaming just then woke me up." yawns Katai.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Katai looks over to the cubs smiling. He rubs his eyes.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 10:59 PM
"Very sweet." says Katai stretching. "Come on, you and I can spend some quality time together with the cubs." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 11:01 PM
"Their eyes are so cute. I can see the colour of them now." says Katai picking up two of the cubs.

King Simba
November 25th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Katai places the cubs in between his jaws and gently carries them.

unregistered user
November 26th, 2004, 05:58 AM
(I like your new avatar Kenyi mate :cheese: !!!)

"Darn..." Majani wakes up and sighs to Namabi, "Don't worry, I'll keep watch, you'll be safe..." he pads to the front of the den.

Simba smiles, pulling the zebra full of berries forward. "Enjoy..." he grins to Kenyi, "There are some surprises inside... so you'll get a lovely meaty taste and another brilliant taste too." he grins.

(:cheese:Hehe thanks Simba. Btw, I changed my avatar again lol.:p)

"Well...why don't you be the one to take the first bite Simba?" Kenyi smiled. "Just for healthy reasons of course." Kenyi smirked.
"Awww, dad. It ain't poisonous." Kry said.
"Well...I was just checkin' you can never be too sure ya know son."
"yeah...so are you gonna eat now?"
"What's inside...really."
"It's a surprise and I promise it ain't poisonous."
"k..." Kenyi said unsure as he bit into the zebra. He stood for a moment, munching enjoying the taste until...it hit Kenyi a new sensational taste inside a zebra he had never tasted before it was berries! "Wow...guys this is some good stuff...what's in it?"
"Ohhhh...just a little this and that." Kry snickers to Simba.
"awww, come on."
"ok ok, it's berries Dad."
"mmmm...sure is good and goes along fine with this tasty zebra."
"hehe, can I try some Dad?"
"sure, you go ahead."
Kryken decided to taste the zebra licking softly, adjusting to the taste as he then decided to gnaw on the meat.
"It's great dad." Kry said his mouth full.
"Now, don't talk with your mouth full son."
"k, Dad." Kry replied taking the zebra in gigantic bites.
"whoa whoa...dude..son...slow down. You'll choke." Kenyi rubbes Kry's back. "you ok?"
Kry choked a little. "yeah, I'm fine dad." Kry grinned.
"heh, well just slow down. I wouldn't want you to choke yourself to death, wouldn't be nice thing to feel."
"kk." Kry continues eating, slowing his pace to a minimum.
Kenyi smiled and padded up to Simba.
"That was some delicious zebra you guys made, this really was a great surprise Simba, thank you both. I really appreciate it." Kenyi grinned and gave Simba a friendly nuzzle as he trailed off.
"Dad!!" Kry shouted.
"yeah?"
"Where are ya going?"
"mmm...just going to lay down."
"can I come...pleeeeeeeeease?" Kry grinned widly.
"sure."
"Yay!!!" Kry smiled and nuzzles Simba purring as he ran to his father. "We'll be back later Simba."
Kry pounced on his father as he took Kry off and they both sat quietly under a beautiful acacia tree. Kenyi lied on an upright position upon the tree as Kry sat on top of him, smiling.
"What are you smiling about?"
"Oh, nothing..."
"come on tell me."
"well...I just realized I have the best Dad and lion in the whole world." Kry smiled once again.
"awww...stop lyin."
"I'm not seriously, you really are." Kry hugged his Dad.
"awww...and your the best son I've ever had...EVER." Kenyi hugged Kry back, wrapping his arms around the cub keeping him warm and safe.
Kry sighed tiredly. "You know...I've really enjoyed my time here Dad."
"I have too."
"I'm tired."
"Would you like to sleep under the stars tonight?"
"wow...sounds great."
"Yup, just the two of us out here."
"hehe, lookin forward to it."
"me too. Just me and you." Kenyi hugged.
"me...and...*yawns* you..." Kry yawned as he sort of drifted into sleep.
"goodnight Kryken, my son." Kenyi licked his son's cheek as he laid him quietly beneath the shadowed tree, as he watched the beautiful sunset. Kenyi remained awake as he lied on his back watching the sky and the sun.

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 07:24 PM
(Aww, cool and cute avatar and signature mate :3 :cool: :cheese: !!!)

"Where are you taking them?" Asha smiles, purring to Katai and nuzzling him.

"Any time..." Simba smiles to Kenyi, nuzzling Kopa and Kiara, his own cubs, "I love you." he smiles to them and nuzzles them. Simba's cubs nuzzle back happily.
"Somewhere, anywhere." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"Would you mind helping?" says Katai with two cubs between his jaws.

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Katai nods and walks out of the den slowly.

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 09:15 PM
"Neither do I. Let's just lay down over there." he motions his paw in the direction of a field.

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Katai drops the cubs carefully and collapses down to the floor in exhaustment. "What a day."

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 09:41 PM
"Yeah...like always." grins Katai laying on the soft grass.

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 09:58 PM
"I hope he's doing ok." Katai sighs. He makes sure the cubs are warm.

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 10:24 PM
"In between us." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Katai grins and nuzzles the cubs. He sits up.

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Katai smiles and purrs, "You know something that I thought about you when I first met you?"

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 11:01 PM
"Well, the first time I saw you I thought 'wow, she's beautiful'. I always thought that until you first talked to me. I was very nervous." Katai blushes.

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 11:11 PM
"No I'm not kidding you." laughs Katai. "I'm glad you think that. You have a good sense of humour too."

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Katai smiles. He yawns, "I'm tired. Let's go back to the den now."

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Katai picks up Karia and Reth up and follows Asha.

(I'm going to sleep now. =))

King Simba
November 26th, 2004, 11:32 PM
(I think I'll post one more time. ;))

Katai takes one last look at the cubs who are kept safe and warm in between them both. He smiles and goes to sleep.

King Simba
November 27th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Karia and Jaini slowly open their eyes looking up to their mother smiling.

King Simba
November 27th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Jaini tries to play with Karia's small tail. He then tries to play around with Katai's whiskers.

Miliski
November 27th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Sudenly a reddish brown adesolent lioness ran into the cave sobbing. "Miliski?" asked asha getting up and running over. "What's up?" she demanded. Miliski tried to stop crying. "Outsider lion, drinking at waterhole, came over, raped me, so scared." Miliski wept into Asha's fur. A small group of lionesses had gathered to listen. A sharp roar made the lionesses leave reluctantly. Nala stalked over and gently licked Miliski. "She was raped by an outsider." Asha told the queen.

King Simba
November 27th, 2004, 06:57 PM
The cubs look up to Asha and smile.
One cub is still playing with Katai's whiskers, Katai opens his eyes, "Hello." he grins to Jaini.

Miliski
November 27th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Miliski looked over at a group of nearby cubs. "Hmm, it would be nice to be a mum, but not to an outsider's cubs no way. they would remind me of how i got pregnut." Miliski sighed. She looked at the lion sat next to her and smiled.:browlift:

Miliski
November 27th, 2004, 07:29 PM
She smiled at Kina and walked over to Asha to ask her something. "Do you really think i'll have his cubs?" she asked lying down next to Asha. She galnced anxoiusly at her listening for her answer.
:alone: :disagree: :curious: :Psst:

unregistered user
November 27th, 2004, 09:28 PM
"I've been thinking..." Kryken said.
"Yeah?"
"why don't we go to that one muddy place in the woods Dad?"
"What muddy place?" asked Kenyi.
"the muddy place that Simba showed me."
"Uhm...lead the way?"
"Naw, I want Simba to come so he can show it you." Kry grins.
- - - -
"Simba!" Kryken shouted.

King Simba
November 27th, 2004, 10:30 PM
"Morning. I was just saying hello to little Jaini." grins Katai.

unregistered user
November 27th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Kryken grinned and nuzzled Simba purring as he whispered into his ears. "Let's show my Dad a good time at that swamp you showed me before." Kry giggled.
----
Kenyi just stared at Kry as he whispered into Simba's ear.

Miliski
November 28th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Miliski watched them go and got up to sleep in the back of the cave. the cool wind blew around her and she shiver slightly. "I wish i knew weather i'm having his cubs or not, i do hope not." Miliski said aloud. A small group of lionesses looked at her then looked back muttering.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 09:49 AM
"Ah..." Asha smiles to Katai, nuzzling him, "That sounds nice... Our cubs are wonderful..." she purrs.

"Ok..." Simba grins to Kryken, padding off, "Come on you guys..." he calls back to them, arriving on the edge of the swamp, which seems to be very bubbly and warm tonight as Simba puts a paw in.

Kryken pushes Simba into the mud as he laughs.
"Kryken..." Kenyi stares at Kry.
"What...?"
"Ahem..." Kenyi points to Simba in the mud.
"Sorry..."
Kenyi only had to give Kry a light push with his paw as he fell into the mud.
"Hey!! Dad!! that's no fair...no fair at all!!" Kry pouted.
"Hehe."
Kenyi walked over to Simba and smiled at him.
"Are you alright...Simba?" Kenyi asked softly.

Miliski
November 28th, 2004, 09:58 AM
great story keep it up
:browlift: :cheese: :D

Miliski
November 28th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Kina pads over to Miliski again, "So where is your mate?" he smiles to her.
"I don't have one. he died last year. we had only been together 2 years when some hyenas killed him." Miliski looked up at him tears in her eyes. "But he's still in my heart." she began to cry. " i Rally miss him, his name was Nocona, he had a white coat with a black mane. i loved him lots. we had a cub last year but it was still born. sigh, i wish Nocona was alive, i wish both of them were alive, the cub and him i mean." Sighed Miliski sadly.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Namabi wakes up and looks over to Miliski. "That's terrible." he says with his ears perked down. "I lost both my parents whilst I was a cub." a tear came to Namabi's eye as his head was down.

"Ah..." Asha smiles to Katai, nuzzling him, "That sounds nice... Our cubs are wonderful..." she purrs.

"He was playing with my whiskers and he actually woke me up." grins Katai yawning.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 12:37 PM
"Nope, I don't think so." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Jaini looks at Karia with a mad look on his face, he nudges her ang growls.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Namabi pads over to look at Jaini. "He looks as though he's growing up. My cubs acted different at this stage too."

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 01:07 PM
"Yeah. This is the time you have to watch them from trying to walk off too." laughs Namabi.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Jaini tries to get away, Katai grabs him, "Whoa, where do you think you're off to?"

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 01:21 PM
"You can escape when you get older, don't you worry." Katai nuzzles the cubs.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 01:24 PM
"Hopefully." says Katai.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Quick Note: i am still miliski i just made up aother charchter but i jioned up with my other email adress. so instead of miliski i am Black Gem. p.s Black Gem is Miliski's daughter and the outsiders cub as well as Novu.

Miliski walked over and sat down next to the rest. "They're cute cubs, i wish my stillborn was alive!" she began to cry and lent her hesd on a nearby rock. A few momments later she sat up and managed a weak smile. "Can i come were ever your going?" She asked wiping her eys with her paw.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"Sure, i would love to come for a walk." Miliski smiled. She walked with him out of the cave. "Can we go to the Welcoming Glade, thats were me and my mate first met?" Miliski sighed.
p.s later can we say they went to sleep and skip forward six months pleease? cause then i can also use Black Gem and Novu. i'm dieing to use them.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Yeah..." Asha gulps a little, "Otherwise the poor things could be in big trouble... of course they'll be playful cubs like any other cubs though." she grins happily, nuzzling Katai, "Thank you again..." she purrs.
Katai nuzzles her back, "That's no problem. I did it for you and me."

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Asha nuzzles him again, "You really are so wonderful..." she purrs to him. "I love you..."
Katai purrs and nuzzles her. "I love you too."

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Katai hears his stomach rumble. "I sure am."

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"Thanks mate." Katai smiles to Majani also tucking in.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 05:18 PM
An ancient, weathered lion roamed the savanna, his scarred and matted features brimming with wisdom. His once handsome, dark mane and golden fur had since weathered almost into gray, like the colors had simply washed away with the torrential rains. Once powerful, defined features were now covered in scars and tufts of gnarled fur.

He had trotted through a long desert, coming at last upon this savanna and the lands of an unknown pride. A great rock feature dominated the lands of this pride, it's gray surface reaching for the skies. What a wonderous thing this place is, he thought as he crept silently through the grasslands. His paws touched so lightly upon the soil that they barely left a mark of his passing.

This is truly a strange land, the old, tattered lion thought. He had passed an elephant graveyard, laden with the smells and bones of death. He had quenched his thirst at a nearby water hole, filled with the tracks of many animals, including other lions. This rock must be their home, he thought, it's where I would place my home if I were King. Perhaps they will offer sanctuary for a weary traveller.

He sat on his scarred haunches and bellowed a greeting, hoping he would not just be cast out again....

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"Anytime..." Majani grins to Katai, eating his fill before laying down on his side and going to sleep.

"Lazy tubby lion..." Kiros laughs to Majani jokingly, pouncing on the adult's stomach, before curling up and sleeping on him.

Katai took a few more bites out of the zebra before sitting down again.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Katai saw Jaini and Karia just sat there looking around curiously, "Go on, time for milk." he grins.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"I am simply a traveller... I have no name anymore. But I grow old, wandering alone becomes more and more dangerous, especially with the hyenas outside your lands. I would ask for sanctuary in your pride... I have much wisdom to offer in return."

The old traveller watched the younger lion carefully, cautious of any sign of hostility. But he could see none, the king seemed very wise and gentle. He hoped he could end his travels here, never before had he come upon such a wonderous land.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Asha laughs, pulling Karia and Jaini close to her with a paw, letting them suckle.
Katai smiles and looks at the cubs suckling.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Asha nuzzles Katai once more happily, before curling up with the cubs, allowing them to suckle whilst she gets a little rest...

Katai stays sat up and decides to go outside to take the fresh rain.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"See ya. Going outside." says Katai padding towards the den entrance still hearing the rain fall.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 06:18 PM
The traveller followed Simba into the den, glad to have shelter for the first time in ages. Perhaps he could sleep well tonight, not having to worry about hyena attacks.

"Thank you.... I had a name once, perhaps I shall earn it back again. Until then, I am just 'the traveller' "

He could see tiny pawprints in the dust and soil nearby, and he wondered. He had not seen cubs in many years. Would they enjoy his stories? Or would they fear him?

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 07:45 PM
"It's raining Kry, I think we should shade ourselves under a tree..." Kenyi tells Kryken.
"Yeah, let's go."
Kenyi and Kryken walk over to a nice well-shaded tree as Kry snuggled up to his Dad. Kenyi wrapped his arms and paws over Kry, keeping him nice, secure and warm.
"Wow...it's raining a lot, isn't it?"
"Yeah..." Kenyi said as he looked up at the sky, seeing the rain fall gently to the ground.
Kenyi smiled at Kry and stepped into the rain. He lied on his back looking above the dark clouded sky, feeling the every inch of rain pat against is body.
Kry stared at his father. "Dad, won't you get sick or cold?" Kry asked.
"No, I won't and I like the rain very much..." Kenyi sighed as he took in more of the cloud's cold tears.
"It feels...just as I remembered it before..." Kenyi thought to himself. "Everything..."

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 07:47 PM
"I'll be back soon..." Simba smiles to the traveler.

"You might want to stay inside." Simba smiles to Katai, "The rain is heavy... I'll be back soon..." he runs off.

Simba runs back to the swamp with Kryken and Kenyi, enjoying playing with his friends again.

"Who are you?" Majani looks up, and speaks to the new lion, "Has Simba accepted you into our Pride?" he smiles a little. He knows that because he is younger he would probably be able to overpower the lion if he attacked.
Katai nods and sits down at the entrance.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Katai feels a raindrop splash on his nose. He stays sat there watching the rain fall across the pride lands.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"I am called the traveller, your king has granted me sanctuary."

The traveller could see that the younger lion was sizing him up. Well that's familiar enough, he thought. But he was not worried. While he could not hope to match the younger lion's strength if he proved to be hostile... he was far more experienced. His scars were not earned lightly. Yet he did not wish to start on bad terms with the younger lion...

"Perhaps you can tell me more about this kingdom and the others in this pride."

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Katai looks around, "Sure, I am. Just not tired."

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"Hey Simba!!!" Kry shouted. "My Dad's doin' something."
"It's nothing." Kenyi padded back to the tree as he shook off the rain from his fur. "What're you doing here Simba? Should you be in the den keeping yourself warm from this cold rain?" asked Kenyi.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Katai looks over to 'the traveller' and then looks back on to the pride lands again.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Miliski, now six months pregnaut looked up. She padded over. "Who's this?" she asked eyeing the traveller.

p.s please look at my tread about The missing truth. i need 9 more supporters so can you please cheack this out.
Black Gem/Miliski
:D :cheese:

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Katai looks around to Asha, "Of course I'm ok. Why wouldn't I be?" he grins.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 08:05 PM
"I'm not tired. Just looking out on to the pride lands. I love to hear the sound of the rain." says Katai smiling.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Katai smiles and pads over to sit with her and the cubs.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 08:18 PM
"We care about you too Simba." Kenyi smiled back.
Kryken looked up at his father and back at Simba.
"We sure do Simba!" Exclaimed Kry. "You're the King after all."

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 08:18 PM
"From what I can see, yes." Katai grins and nuzzles her.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 08:20 PM
The traveller relaxed a bit and turned to answer Majani.

"I had a name once, but it was taken from me. It's a long story and I'll tell it some other time."

The traveller turned to face Miliski, noting that she obviously had cubs on the way.

"I'm just an old wandering lion. But I see you are on your way to becoming a mother? Are there many cubs in this pride? It would be a pleasure to see them, as I have not seen cubs in many years."

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Namabi pads over to the traveller. "Hey there." he greets him with a friendly smile.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Katai smiles and looks across to the elder lion.
Namabi smiles, "Me and Lunara also have cubs. They must've been the ones you saw earlier."

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 08:35 PM
"Excuse me." Kenyi turned away from Simba as he walked into the rain as he made his way into his den.
"Hey Dad wait!!" Kry tried running through the wet grass trying to make his way to his father. "Dad!" Kenyi just continued running as he finally made his towards his den.
"Dad...what's wrong?" Kry frowned.
"Nothing...it just got a bit cold on the inside...a bit deep."
"Huh?"
Kenyi went to see who was in the cavern as he approached the new traveller.
"Hello there. My name's Kenyi and this is my son Kryken, I hope you enjoy your stay here." Kenyi said in a polite way as he went back into his den.
"Hi my name's Kryken and that's my Dad, I'll see ya around sometime." Kry said hurriedly as ran back into his warm den. "You look...a bit cold Dad..."
"It's probably the sickness of this cold."
"Will you get better?"
"We'll see...depends."

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 08:35 PM
"Cubs are always a great pleasure to see for the old."

The traveller smiled, looking down on them. Then a frown crossed his features as he thought back to his own cubs... long dead to a hyena attack.

"I wish I could have seen mine grow... but I was destined to outlive my family."

He shook off the unwanted thoughts and smiled again at the tiny cubs suckling with their mother.

"This pride is filled with good lions and lionesses, it is a pity I did not find this land earlier."

He nodded to Namabi, Asha and Katai in turn before laying out on the rock and resting.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Katai smiles to the traveller and stands up having not being tired.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 08:59 PM
"Yeah. I was single when I first came here but I found someone." he grins to the traveller.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 09:28 PM
"I've always had a mate, can't remember the last time it was when I was without one." grins Namabi nuzzling Lunara.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Miliski gazed at the trveller. he certantly was charming. Every thing was drowned out by the loud thumping of her heart. She was falling in love.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 09:39 PM
"I've never had a mate before..." replied Kenyi.
Kryken looked at his father.
"A mom?" Kry asked.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Miliski snapped out of her daydream by a sharp kick in her side followed by a contraction, the cubs were coming!
p.s thanks to every one who has cheacked out Missing Truth. keep them coming.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Katai hears a scream outside the den. He is curious, he decides to go and look.

"What was that?!"

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 09:59 PM
"It's alright with me and Kry." Kenyi smiles.
"Yeah, you can stay in our cave for the night if ya want." Kry said.
Kenyi heard the scream as well outside.
"What was that?"

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 09:59 PM
OFF: Note: I am introducing a second character, a kind of nemesis for the traveller. Though it seems like multiple characters, the others are just his cronies.

Mesa was a particularly large hyena, something which had served him well when it came to intimidating his small pack. He saw a new land in front of him with more soft meat for the taking. He didn't know where the lions were... but he knew a pride of them lived here. Maybe in that big rock in the distance.

"Hey you morons, did you ever find that old nasty lion? I got a bone to pick with him." Mesa yelled.

The two smaller hyenas just twitched slightly and shook their heads.

"No boss... we didn't see nuthin! He gave us the slip again allright."

"What do I keep you around for anyway? Bah... Allright, well lets go kill an antelope or something, see if you blabbering idiots can handle that."

Mesa scanned the horizon, watching carefully for any sign of lions...

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"It's alright with me and Kry." Kenyi smiles.
"Yeah, you can stay in our cave for the night if ya want." Kry said.
Kenyi heard the scream as well outside.
"What was that?"
"I'm gonna have a look. God knows what that was." says Katai.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:03 PM
"I might as well come with you just in case Katai." Kenyi said as he followed Katai out of the dens.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Katai nods and continues to hear the scream, his fur was getting wet outside.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Black Gem
Miliski snapped out of her daydream by a sharp kick in her side followed by a contraction, the cubs were coming!

Miliski looked up breathlessly to everyone. "They(puff) are (puff) coming(puff)" she gasped bettween breaths.
:alone:

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:08 PM
The traveller trotted over to Miliski, he wasn't really sure what to do or if he could help, it had been years since he had seen others of his kind, much less one who was giving birth.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 10:11 PM
The scream continues, Katai turns to Kenyi. "Do you know where it's coming from?" he asks.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Suddenly another contraction came and Miliski screamed until her lungs hurt. The cub's tiny muzzle was out. She panted heavily and looked at the traveller her love was in her eyes. Miliski pushed again and the first cub's head was out.

klowd
November 28th, 2004, 10:19 PM
OOC - Can I join here with Kopa too??

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:24 PM
yep i jumped in ealier with Miliski been raped.
=D :browlift: :D :cheese:

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:26 PM
OOC: Sure you can join Klowd.:cheese:

BIC: "I have no clue, but I think it's coming from those woods in the dark." Kenyi pointed. "We better hurry, Katai." Kenyi said in a firm voice.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Miliski pushed again and it's two tiny paws were out as well. After two more pushes the first cub was born. Miliski laughed but this was inturuppted by another contraction. A second cub was on it's way.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Katai agrees, "Yeah, it's getting wetter and dark out here. Come on." Katai runs fast across the fields to the woods.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:28 PM
The traveller had seen that look before... he turned away shyly. He was a wanderer, he could not become attached to anything or anyone here. Not yet. Nonetheless he stared with interest at the little cub, thankful that as old as he was, he could still appreciate new life.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Mesa turned to his two underlings. Though he was a large and powerful hyena, this fact seemed to be outweighed by the puny bodies and equally puny brains of his dimwitted companions.

"I told you to go over THERE, you can't leap at an antelope like that... gah must I do everything?!" Mesa said angrily. The smaller hyenas simply cowered.

Just then an intense scream echoed across the land, and it sounded like a lioness... in pain?

"Nevermind morons... I've got a better idea. Lets go check out that noise. I've never had lion before..." Mesa said, running towards the source of the scream with his two companions behind him.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Milski smiled and pushed again. after alot of pushing Miliski had given birth to two tiny cubs. the first born was a reddish brown colour like his mother. The second cub was sleek black and had a strange marking. "Someone get Rafiki this one has a gold patch on it's head with a black pearl embedded in it's skull. Suddenly she gasped.

Flashback
Miliski listened to her grandfather intently. "When the cub is born with the black pearl the world will rejoice as she is the chosen one. she will be queen of all animals. the others will still be rulers of thier kingdoms and she shall be the main queen." He said wisly. "This story has been pridicted for hundredsof years"

Presant day

Miliski gasped and told them what the heavens had said. "And today she has been born" Miliski smiled nuzzling her newborn daughter.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Katai bounds off in to the woods ahead of Kenyi and Simba. The scream gets louder.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Miliski nudged her cubs to suckle at her side. she grinned at the traveller and moved her angle so he could see the cubs.
:fini: :love: :rawr: =D :browlift:
ooc: i have an idea: this might be a good time for the baddies to come and cheack out Miliski's scream and try to steal the cub. They could steal the girl and try ro runaway with her and maybe Simab and the ones that went out could save the cub and take it back to miliski and maybe Simba or one of the others remebers the legand to. just a though you don't have to do it.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:48 PM
"Strange markings on this cub... Who was her father?"

The traveller asked, wondering if finding this place was more than just coincidence.

Mesa the hyena and the small hyenas crouched before the large rock formation. He congratulated himself on being able to get so close to the lions. Now a scream like that could only mean two things, he thought. A weak mother and puny cubs. Easy meat! Now if only he could sneak in there somehow...

"Hey you two go around the back and yip loudly... draw out the lions guarding the rock. Then run... fast. TRY not to screw up this time!" Mesa said

"Boss... I don't know about this... I mean... those are lions!" One of them said, shaking with fear.

"Hey... who's the brains here? Do I keep you around to think? Get out of here, do your job." Mesa said, licking his lips with anticipation.

The two small hyenas yipped loudly and rushed towards the rock...

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:52 PM
"I don't know he raped me, he was an outsider though." She sighed. Miliski raised her head slightly. "Hey aren't they hyenas?" she asked the rest picking her cubs up and putting them in her paws. the cubs slept and when the yapping sounded again she hugged the cubs closer.
:alone:

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Katai looks back to Simba, "Can't see anything yet. I can hear the noise getting louder though."

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Miliski listened harder. "Could you guys see what that is. if there is more than one, which it sounds like, it will need all of you to get rid of them" Miliski said looking at each lion as she hugged her cubs into her chest.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 10:58 PM
"No, Miliski is at Pride Rock. This noise is coming from the wood." says Katai.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Miliski shuddered nervously. Where there hyena outside. Someone would have to go out and see.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:01 PM
The traveller knew that yapping... but he never thought he'd hear it this close to a pride of lions. He rushed toward the yapping and saw two small and very familiar hyenas pacing around the cave enterance.

"YOU! Get out of here before I tear you apart!"

But the two small hyenas just pranced around him, unafraid.

"Oh it's the wandering lion... what's he gonna do, cough on me?" One of them said.

Knowing there was a third hyena out there somewhere, the traveller could not risk attacking these two just yet, so he bellowed a warning to the king and any other lion who might hear it, hoping they would come in time.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 11:02 PM
"It's getting kind of dark in here don't you agree?" says Katai still continuing to walk.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:04 PM
"Ssh...keep quiet...and crouch down...it could be an ambush or a trap." Kenyi whispered. "It's more darker here."

King Simba
Katai ears twitch, "Not far from here. If we keep carrying on we can find whatever it is."

Katai nods and crouches down.

unregistered user
A roar sounded and Miliski ran out of the cave scaring the hyenas. She crouched low. "Leave now, otherwise i will have to kill you." She hissed on a growly voice.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Mesa watched with interest as his two dimwitted companions ran for their lives. Silently he hoped the lions would take the bait. A small part of him wondered if the pair of hyenas would actually survive their ordeal. But mostly, he didn't care. They were good bait, and not much good for anything else.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:07 PM
She ran at them with a mighty roar. "Leave me in peace." Miliski growled when she had pinned the hyenas down.

klowd
November 28th, 2004, 11:08 PM
OOC - ty :), I'm waiting for a better time to join

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:08 PM
OOC:lol, alrighty klowd. Maybe when it's not so dark, damp and wet, lol.:p

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:09 PM
hey you can say Kopa was in the bushes and came out and maybe he could go and find simba so he can help.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Mesa watched a lioness pin the two nitwits, and thought this would be his moment. When everyone's attention was on them, he leaped into the cave, searching for cubs.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Miliski reached for ones throat and told them to say they would leave otherwise she would kill them.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Suddenly a high pitched squeal met her ears. She leapt of and headed for the cave roaring.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Miliski reached the cave and came face to face with the leader hyena with her daughter. he had obviously planned to come back and take her son later.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Mesa saw two little cubs, ripe for the taking. He licked his chops with glee. His two companions might be in a world of hurt, but at least he could eat well!

Just then the traveller silently moved from the shadows to block his path.

"I thought you might try something like this."

The words surprised Mesa, and he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Oh... YOU. I'm surprised you survive the desert old one. You won't survive me!"

Mesa leaped for the travellers throat...

unregistered user
((Darn:tears: Goodnight and sleep well Simba!! take care dude!))

King Simba
(Night, STL. :hugs: )

Katai crouches down and smells that 'bad' smell again. The same smell Roku smelt. "Oh no..." he says.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:22 PM
"What's wrong Katai?" asked Kenyi.

~~~~
"I wonder where my Dad is right now..." Kryken thinks to himself as he is resting his father's den.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 11:23 PM
"That smell smells familiar." Katai says worried. The screaming stops.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:29 PM
"Stop." Kenyi reaches out his paws and holds back Katai and Simba. "be really really quiet." Kenyi sneaks very slowly trying not to make a single sound in the cold darkness.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:29 PM
The two small hyenas were surprised when the lioness turned to run into the cave... until they heard Mesa's voice.

"Hey.. the boss is in trouble... think we should go in there?"

"No way, you think I'm going in there with who knows how many lions? Let the Boss figure this one out... he says he's the brains anyway. I'm through with lions."

The pair ran from the rock as fast as they could, hoping to escape the wrath of any lions that might be around.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 11:31 PM
"Stop." Kenyi reaches out his paws and holds back Katai and Simba. "be really really quiet." Kenyi sneaks very slowly trying not to make a single sound in the cold darkness.
Katai is now worried. He gasps as he hears heavy breathing and smells blood.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:43 PM
"It's beyond that bush...whatever it is..." Kenyi whispered as he slowly approached behind the bush signaling Simba and Katai to come forward slowly.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Katai was ready in case it was who he thought it was. Beyond the bush, a dead lioness is visible. A lion runs behind a bush having killed the lioness.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Seeing Miliski come forward gave pause to Mesa, he could not hope to take on two lions, even if one was weak from birth and the other old... The traveller's claws raked his face, scarring his powerful features. He turned tail and yipped out into the savanna.

His two companions were waiting out in the grassland.

"Hey Boss... you made it"

"No thanks to you two... Bah... we'll just have to settle the score later." Mesa said, wandering off to tend his wound.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:54 PM
"Go on for a sneak and a full-throttle ambush just both you and Simba. I'm gonna go help the lioness and hurry!! We haven't much time." Kenyi ran into the clearing as he checked the lioness' heartbeat, which was still beating...but very faint and slow. He then carried the lioness onto his back and looked over to Katai and Simba.

King Simba
November 28th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Katai looks at Simba, "There's two of us and one of him. We can bring him down big time."

The lion comes out of the bushes, blood still trailing from him from the earlier attack. It was Badrani who hadn't left the lands.

unregistered user
November 28th, 2004, 11:57 PM
by the way my dad turned of my computer but he's in bed so i turned it back on.

Milski licked the trvaller's cheek and quickly tuned away blushing. "I better go." she picked up her daughter and led won inside the cave with her son. She called the cubs Black Gem and Misan.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:01 AM
OFF: They fled... feel free to chase ;).

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:01 AM
((LoL, very very nice KS. I had no idea it was Badrani, good idea of keepin' it exciting and suspenseful:cheese:.))

"Katai, I'm going to head back to the pridelands with the lioness, there the other lioness can take care of her. I'll come right back in the meantime you and Simba hold down Badrani and I'll signal more lions for help and back-up. Got that?" Kenyi said as he rushed back to the pridelands in a hurried and swift pace.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:05 AM
After placing her cubs down Miliski looked around for a baby sitter. "Hey, i'm going to kill that Hyena and i need a baby sitter, who will look after them for me?" She asked. a lioness offered to look after them. "Lets go!" Miliski roared. She stopped beside the traveller. "Coming?" she smiled.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:11 AM
"Hrmph... Why not, they have been a constant annoyance for me."

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:14 AM
"I'm not weak though I just had cubs, you take on the dumbos. this war is bettween me and the one that took my babies. i arrived here as a cub. i had travelled a cross desserts and wnt through sand storms but i stll was strong. i acted like i had only started the journey a day ago." Miliski smiled as they began to run of to find the trio. They saw a figure coming towards them. "Kenyi!" she gasped as the figure approched.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Mesa sat on his haunches, licking his wounds when he heard the roar behind him.

"Oh no... I had hoped they wouldn't be willing to chase us."

"Uh Boss... I think there's two of them!"

"Of course there is idiot, you think they'd only send one lion?" Mesa said, batting the small hyena to the ground.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Miliski faced the Leader and circled him. "Stand up this is bettween you and me. your cronies will fight ? whats your name?" Miliski asked glancing at the traveller.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Mesa was starting to worry when the lioness issued her challenge. Ha! Weak from birth, she'd be easy prey. And that old fool of a wandering lion would honor it too. Lions and their honor, pride and such...

"Fine weakling, I'll take your little challenge" He said. "You two, stand aside" He pointed to the two small hyenas, but they were petrified with fear anyway.

Mesa circled around the lioness and leaped for her throat...

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:26 AM
She skipped to the side and before he could get up she pinned him. "ha, weakling am i?" she growled with a smirk on her face

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Suddenly pinned on the ground, Mesa clawed at the lioness, scratching her underside and drawing a bit of blood...

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:34 AM
She glanced at the blood and when she looked back her eyes were balls of fire. "How dare you!" She growled. She raised her head and roared. her roar echoed throughout the land making herds run and birds take to the sky.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:49 AM
Miliski glared at the Hyena. "I don't like hyenas" she hissed in the leader's ear. "Do you know what i do to them?" she straightned up and and smiled waiting for his reply.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Mesa had never been so humiliated. Among hyenas he was the strongest, the smartest. Well nothing left to do but beg.

"Um... Well ya, but I was kinda hoping we might make a deal... like maybe you can kill one of them instead and let me go." He looked over towards his petrified companions.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 01:01 AM
"Soo, you would rather trade your own life for thiers would you?" Miliski asked slowly.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 01:05 AM
we'd better end it here i have school tomrrow. Does Miliski actully kill the leader and his crownies with the help of the traveller or not if so we can end it there.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 01:07 AM
"Well of course... They are so...."

The two small hyenas suddenly leaped into the grass and made their attempt at escape.

"Gone? I guess that just leaves you. No deal." The traveller said.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 01:09 AM
Miliski looked at him. "Shall we kill the leader?" Miliski asked smirking at the leaders terrified look.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 01:13 AM
She bent her head and opened her mouth over The leader's neck. "any last words?" she asked.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 01:17 AM
i'll continue tomorrow. if you want you can say something like there was a loud shreik and leader of the hyenas was dead or something. nigh
Black Gem

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 01:18 AM
OFF: I read something about no killing in this RP.

The traveller took one look at Mesa's terrified expression and turned to Miliski.

"Hyena is rotten meat anyhow, somehow I don't think he'll be back for awhile after this. If he comes back though... we can leave him for the buzzards."

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 08:35 AM
((LoL, very very nice KS. I had no idea it was Badrani, good idea of keepin' it exciting and suspenseful:cheese:.))

"Katai, I'm going to head back to the pridelands with the lioness, there the other lioness can take care of her. I'll come right back in the meantime you and Simba hold down Badrani and I'll signal more lions for help and back-up. Got that?" Kenyi said as he rushed back to the pridelands in a hurried and swift pace.
"Sure thing. You'd better go!" shouts Katai.
Badrani has recovered a bit from the earlier attacks.

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Kopa, who was trying to hunt something saw Kenyi " Hey Kenyi!, what happened? where are my dad and the others??" asked

Roku
November 29th, 2004, 04:37 PM
(Sorry I haven't been here! I have been in Jersey for vacation....I have read everything that has happened and hope to get back in the flow of things!!! BTW, Zeal II I really like the way you write! So descriptive and crisp! :cheese:)

Roku watched the hyenas as the lions fought. She knew she smelled Badrani and had to help the others, for he was close by. Her large ears were alert to the slightest movements in the long grass.

Roku attacked Badrani viciously "You are exiled here! How dare you show your face? We gave you a chance to leave in peace, and now you must pay the price for returning!

Roku
November 29th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Zeal II
OFF: I read something about no killing in this RP.

The traveller took one look at Mesa's terrified expression and turned to Miliski.

"Hyena is rotten meat anyhow, somehow I don't think he'll be back for awhile after this. If he comes back though... we can leave him for the buzzards."
"Yeah, if we kill him now it will be to easy. Let him live, let him suffer, and remember the wrong he has always done every single day he suffers in agony!" said Roku, growling angrilly

Roku
November 29th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Zeal II
Mesa saw two little cubs, ripe for the taking. He licked his chops with glee. His two companions might be in a world of hurt, but at least he could eat well!

Just then the traveller silently moved from the shadows to block his path.

"I thought you might try something like this."

The words surprised Mesa, and he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Oh... YOU. I'm surprised you survive the desert old one. You won't survive me!"

Mesa leaped for the travellers throat...
Roku gathers the cubs and sheilds them with her body

Roku
November 29th, 2004, 04:40 PM
(Oh, I love everybody's new signatures! Nice Wolf Zeal II! And I like those pictures, SimbatheLion and King Simba! :cheese:)

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Milski glared at the taveller, "okay, but be warned. next time you come to my cubs i'll kill you." She growled at the Hyena.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 04:56 PM
(I don't mind if you kill characters who are evil and have only been here for like a day or something. The rule is there for the good characters, since people are probably going to like them more, although if you RP an evil character and like them, then there is no pressure for you to kill them =) ... Also, if someone else likes your character then please don't kill them... the stone rule is no death to the good characters though, since that's bound to make someone upset :hugs: ... Thanks mates :cheese: :hugs: !!!)

Simba growls and leaps on Badrani. "Evil lion..." he roars, biting him on the shoulder and drawing some blood, "Why can't you be nice most of the other lions?" Simba roars.

"Simba will be back soon..." Majani smiles to Kopa, "He's gone with Katai and Kenyi to check out some screaming, although Kenyi is back now... good to see you safe mate..." Majani nuzzles Kenyi friendlily.
Katai goes around to Badrani's rear end and stands on his tail. "Take that! You hurt my friend!" he roars.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Milski ran towards were the lions had headed earlier. she had left the cubs with the same lioness as before. "Hey guys, though you would need some help." she beamed.

Roku
November 29th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Roku laughs as Badrani screams from his tail "It doesn't really matter if you sit on his rear or his head....they both look the same to me.":lol:

Roku
November 29th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Those hyenas....they never change, do they?"

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Roku
Roku laughs as Badrani screams from his tail "It doesn't really matter if you sit on his rear or his head....they both look the same to me.":lol:
( :lol: )

Badrani uses every last move he has got to try to knock Katai away. He uses his right hind leg and kicks him, scratching Katai across his right front leg.

Katai roars in pain.

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 06:05 PM
" Ok ty" said Kopa smiling too " where are u going now" asked.

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Miliski smiled. "There was mayhem at home. hyenas were there and they stole on of my cubs. we fought the leader and he won't be comin back. if he dose we kill him." Miliski told them.

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 08:10 PM
OOC- Black Gem is Miliski talking with Kopa?

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Badrani backs away, "Stop! Please!" he roars.
He is now thinking of another plan and trick.

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 08:17 PM
(Thanks, welcome back Roku :cheese: !!!)

(I'm not sure klowd sorry... Majani is talking with Kopa though =) ...)

Simba laughs a little at Roku's comment and bops Badrani on his head like Asha did, angrily sending a paw flying through the air and colliding with his face.

I know mate ;)

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"Please don't kill me. I beg you, please don't!" pleas Badrani.
"Why should we believe you?!" roars Katai.

The roars can now be heard from Pride Rock.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Katai walks around to Badrani limping, Badrani looks up at him.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Katai glares at Badrani, "If we let you go, you must promise to NEVER return!"

Badrani is in pain, "Ok, ok...I'll go! Please don't hurt me!"

unregistered user
November 29th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Miliski smiled. "Do yah need any help if not i'll be getting back? oh did i tell you i gave birth to two cubs?" Miliski asked.

King Simba
November 29th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Badrani looks at them, "Go on!" roars Katai.
He limps off in to the misty, dark woods.

klowd
November 29th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"I'm waiting in the den..." Majani smiles to Kopa, "Want to play pounce?" he grins to Simba's son.

"I don't trust you..." Simba growls, knocking Badrani on his back, and putting a paw on him.

OCC- is Majani a cub too?

"yeah, why not" said Kopa