PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 08:06 PM
"Yes, he's a lion." Katai pauses. "The lion of the moon." he says.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 08:10 PM
"Well I don't think he will be happy about that. This lion of the moon, his name's Badrani (Full moon) usually resides in the outlands. I don't know, it might not be him yet." replies Katai.

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Roku greets Katai and Asha at the waterhole "Good morning!"

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 08:48 PM
(sorry for the double good morning post....stupid dial up)
"Who is this stranger?" growls Roku, her thick fur on end "I'll rip him apart if he hurts my friends!"

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 08:49 PM
"The Lion of the Moon?" asks Roku "What does he want?"

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 09:20 PM
"He is jelous of Namabi. He as always been jelous of Namabi ever since he was born. We all seem to think he killed his parents when Namabi was just a little cub." replies Katai sadly. "I'll warn him about this now."

Katai pads over to Namabi who is in the den with Lunara and the two cubs.

"Namabi, I have something to tell you." gasps Katai.

"Uh, what?" asks Namabi.

"We think Badrani is around here, looking for you. I saw a lion look in here last night, he looked over to me and then looked over to you." replies Katai now scared.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 09:25 PM
"We think we have a tresspasser on your lands, Simba." says Katai. "The one who as a grudge on Namabi."

Namabi was now very worried. He was scared that he would get attacked at night.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Namabi becomes less worried, "Thanks. I don't want to be like I was a few months ago. I bet he followed me here."

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Namabi nods and smiles "Thanks again."
Katai also smiles.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Katai giggles, "I can't wait until we have our cubs." he nuzzles his mate back.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 09:55 PM
"I have had experience because I usually baby-sit Leo and Leana." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 10:00 PM
"It won't be long." he nuzzles and licks her giving her a grin afterwards.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 10:08 PM
"It will be much better than just the two of us." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 10:14 PM
"I was gonna see if Namabi and Lunara wanted to come with the cubs. Fancy that?" he asks.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 10:29 PM
"I will." he grins. "Come on then, let's go!"

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 10:45 PM
"Lunara, Leo, Leana?" Katai grins.
"Alright then." replies Lunara. "Come on, Leo and Leana." she says.
Namabi also pads out.

unregistered user
November 16th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Kenyi yawns as he lands into a soft patch of grass surrounding him.
"Well..." Kenyi sighs.
He gets up scanning around for anything that might of interest to him as he continues walking slowly towards a waterhole in the distance.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 11:15 PM
(Nighty night. =))

"I know. We could just go to the water hole. The big one in the jungle?" suggests Namabi.

"What about the mysterious lion?" says Lunara worried.

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Roku pads up to the waterhole to ease her parched throat. She bends down to drink the crystal clear, cold water, when suddenly she looks at her relection in the still water. She is horrified and nearly screams. :gasp: Her pelt is looking extremely shaggy, and clumps of fur are missing. She jumps back, and looks down her back and down her front, and sees patches of her thick fur gone, and falling out. Her neck looks like a mane, due to the fur falling out around it. "Oh my goodness!!!" Roku gasped "My fur! I am going bald!" Roku, now runs and tries to figure out what is hapening to her. She runs to a source of help-the mandrill, Rafiki, who helped her when she was ill when she first arrived at the Pridelands. She leaped into his tree, her face full of shock:eek:
"Rafiki!" She yelled, trying to be polite, as the mandrill came down "Rafiki! You must help me, please!!!" She was desperate
"Oh ho ho! What seems to be de problem, young fox?" he asks, a huge grin as he saw Roku's pelt
"My....my fur! I am going bald!" Roku shows Rafiki the places where the fur is coming out, revealing shorter, new fur. "Why is this happening? Why am I going bald!! Am I sick?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Rafiki justs laughed aloud, and Roku was embarassed :-(
"If you laugh at me....oh I am going to be bald!" Roku said sadly
"No no, no young Roku!" said Roku "You are perfectly healthy! You see Roku, you are moulting! I can tell you are from a place that is very cold, for I can see all. In that place, your homeland, you need a thick coat of fur to survive. When you came here, your body simply adapted to the new evironment. There is nothing wrong with you. You are just getting a lighter coat, more appropriate for this place. It will still be thick but much cooler."
Roku stood there, her fur shaggy as she smiled relieved, embarassed she had freaked out. "Hakuna Matata, young fox. Almost every animal would have reaceted that way, for even in this heat fur protects one from the sun and insects. You will be fine!"
Roku trotted back to the other lions, shaking as some fur flew off and scratching the itchy spots. She had lots of fur, it did not grow down, it grew OUT.:cheese:

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Now Roku understands why she was so hot before! She heads to the den "I heard about that other lion. I volunteer to be on night duty. I am quiet and swift, and can check things out without being spotted. Do not fear, Nambini, we will protect you." Roku smiles to Asha's growing belly "I cannot wait to see your lovely cubs!"

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 11:55 PM
(Good night, everybody! Sweet dreams of the Great Kings!)
Roku prepares to keep a wary eye at night for the "Lion of the Moon"

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 11:58 PM
"It's alright love, he only comes out at night." replies Namabi. "Now where's that water hole?"

Katai gasps, "It's getting dark..."

(Going to sleep now, good night. =))

Roku
November 17th, 2004, 01:16 AM
"Me too." replies Roku "I have large and sensitive ears. If anything comes, I will hear it before it does. Sleep well!" (I am so tired!)

Roku
November 17th, 2004, 03:54 PM
"Good morning, everyone!" (It is 10 AM where I am, anyway :cheese: )

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop worrying about Badrani, I sure hope he doesn't find another way in." replies Namabi feeling a little worried.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"I don't think so." Namabi laughs a little pulling him gently by his tail.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"Well Simba did say he'll have two lions guarding the entrance so that's good enough for me. He won't get me or you then." Namabi grins to Kiros.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 04:45 PM
"There's a possibility being the active and cool cub you are now, there is really a possibility." Namabi smiles to Kiros.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"That's great! My son is always saying that to me, 'when will I grow a nice, fluffy mane just like you?'." laughs Namabi stretching and yawning.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"I thought it was great until Katai told me about what he saw the other night." replies Namabi.

(OOC: Btw, here's a pic of Badrani. :evilgrin: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Ice/BadraniTrade.jpg)

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Yeah, no-one likes him." replies Namabi with his ears perked down.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"He doesn't. That's why he's jelous, he is a lone lion." replies Namabi.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"He's an outlander. He's never had any cubs, mate or anything like that." says Namabi.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"I can't even go out on my own at night now either, I fear something terrible would happen." says Namabi worried.

Roku
November 17th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"I feel bad too," said Roku "but this harassment cannot go on! Even causing you to be afraid to go out at night! Perhaps we can talk to him...." Roku growls "I will never let anyone hurt my new friends!" (BTW, i am haveing a happy moulting! *scratch*)

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"Um, I'm not sure if that's a good idea." says Namabi.

Roku
November 17th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"I guess he is not the type to talk." said Roku "But no matter what happens, we will not let you get hurt, Nambi. We'll think of something. Right now I think we should have watches at night."

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 08:16 PM
"He just isn't the type to speak to." replies Namabi.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Namabi nods and goes to lay down in the corner with Lunara.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 08:32 PM
"Thanks." says Namabi smiling.

unregistered user
November 17th, 2004, 08:33 PM
HEy guys,I decided to join the RP STL

Roku
November 17th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Roku goes to Nambi and lays down next to him, her flowing tail covering him safely "Do not fear, for if anything comes near I will hear. You are safe with the people who care about you."

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 08:48 PM
"Thanks for your help." Namabi smiles to Roku.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 10:08 PM
"Yeah, I'll do that now I think." replies Namabi yawning going to sleep.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 10:20 PM
(OOC: Going onto the Badrani bits now. =))

Katai is sat outside the den with Asha. Katai spots a lion walking across a nearby field, heading in the direction to Pride Rock.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 10:25 PM
"Looks like it. Look at the way he walks, it's definitely him alright." says Katai. "Duck down."

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Katai spies over a bush, Badrani looks with his evil red eyes.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Badrani looks around, he sees Asha growling at him, "Show me the way to Pride Rock pridelander." he said in a very evil voice also growling and snarling a bit.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 10:40 PM
"Someone who is enjoying it there, someone I've been looking for for ages." growls Badrani.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 10:42 PM
"I want to see him and talk things over." he replies.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Badrani shakes his head and smirks, "Perhaps this will sort you out." he holds his paw in the air with his sharp claws out. Katai pounces in front, "Leave her alone, Badrani!"

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 11:03 PM
"Oh really? Lionesses can't tackle me, I can assure you." smirks Badrani. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! I'M GONNA GET RID OF THIS KATAI ALSO FOR GOOD!"

Roku
November 17th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Roku growled at Badrani "You are lying!" She yelled "You are here for Nabini but you do not want to talk! You are a half-truth!!! You know what they say! A half-truth is like a half carcass! It can be dragged twice as far!" Roku growls ferociously, baring her fangs at Badrani "One wrong move and I'll take out your eyes."

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 11:07 PM
"Oh really?" smirks Badrani. "I'd like to see that."

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 11:11 PM
"What do you think?" he tries to scratch Asha with his razor sharp claws.
"Leave her alone, Badrani. We know your secret!" shouts Katai pouncing on top of him sending him flying.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Katai nearly hit his head on a rock.
Badrani looks at them both, "I know where Pride Rock is so say goodbye to your Namabi!" he runs across the fields.

King Simba
November 17th, 2004, 11:22 PM
(Okay, sure thing! =))

Badrani sneaks behind Pride Rock, he sees no other entrance, he decides to wait until morning even though he didn't like the daylight, he had to tackle it once. He sleeps behind a bush and waits until the lions at the entrance go.

Roku
November 17th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Roku, sneaks silently behind Badrani. She is a fox and is totoally silent: She has the power of comaflague. She has been tagging him for some time, and decides to tell the other lions he is hiding behind Pride rock. She wants to fight him but does not want to be caught alone.

Roku
November 18th, 2004, 03:38 PM
The sun begins to rise slightly, as Roku opens both eyes and ears wide, listeing intently for the slightest change on the wind.

Roku
November 18th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Roku scents the air,and immediently and runs back to the other lions "Badrani....he is hiding behind Pride Rock!" she exclaims "He was there last night, but I knew it was to dangerous to confront him then."

Roku
November 18th, 2004, 07:08 PM
"I wish he would just leave poor Nambini alone...." sighed Roku "Why can't he just leave in peace?"

Roku
November 18th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Roku bares her fangs and her hair stands on end, running up, fearless "Please leave, or must we make you? We ask again......leave us in peace!!" she says to Badrini

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Not until I get what I want!" roars Badrani.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"You're not exactly the one who can tell me to leave now are you?" smirks Badrani.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 08:53 PM
"I mean, you can't at least order me to leave now, can you?" growls Badrani.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 08:55 PM
"Well then. I won't leave until he tells me to leave." says Badrani walking in the direction to Pride Rock. "Go, run to your boyfriend." he smirks.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"Would you quit doing that. How about I do it to you?!" roars Badrani as Asha leaves.

Badrani gasps when he sees Simba.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Namabi looks out of the den, he runs across the fields, "You wanted to see me!?" he roars.

"Namabi!" roars Badrani.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Katai also jumps in front of Badrani, "Leave him and Asha alone!!!" he tries to scratch Badrani but he misses.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Badrani stares at them all for a few minutes. Knowing that he is outnumbered, he decides to trick them all. He flees across the fields and decides to wait until night time again.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 09:30 PM
"I've never liked him." says Namabi.
"Neither have I." says Katai.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Namabi snarls, "He's one big creep. I'm going back to the den now anyway."

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"Yeah." Namabi nods walking back to the den with the two lions.
Katai looks far and wide out on to the Pridelands.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 09:46 PM
"I hope so, let's hope that 'creap' doesn't strike again." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 09:49 PM
"Yeah..." sighs Katai. "I was scared for you a bit there too. You were brave."

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Katai purrs, "Do you think I were brave too?"

Roku
November 18th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Roku growls at Badrani, "Never return here again!!! If you do not want peace, then leave!" Roku runs after as he runs into the distance, growling and "barking" madly.

Roku lays in the den with the others, her large ears alert once again. "He'll be back....." she thought, as they sun's last rays shone over the horizon.

"Oh, I hope your cubs come healthy, Asha!" said Roku "You look like you could give birth any day now!" She smiled at the couple, wondering how many cubbies they would have.

Roku
November 18th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Roku growls too "I don't like him either....he has a bad scent. I knew right from the moment I saw him."

Roku
November 18th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"I understand why..." Simba rolls his eyes, "He did seem like a creep..."
"Yeah....." said Roku "I mean, really....."

King Simba
November 18th, 2004, 11:42 PM
"Enough to keep us amused I hope." grins Katai sitting down next to his mate.

Roku
November 19th, 2004, 01:24 AM
"Hmmm....." thinks Roku "15? :cheese:"

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Katai laughs, "I don't think we'll get that many. I wouldn't want to look after and bath 15 cubs."

Roku
November 19th, 2004, 01:07 PM
"Yeah, I suppose that is a little far-fetched!" Roku laughs "I think maybe 4 at the most, since most lions that have cubs here only have a few."

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 01:08 PM
"Yeah and then we could look after two each." he winks to Asha.

Roku
November 19th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Roku laughs "Yeah! And wait until they get older and start running around!" (I like your other lion in your signature, King Simba! Who are those lions? It looks like Simba and....I don't know who the other is....Katai?)

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 03:09 PM
(OOC: No, it's Katai (left) and Namabi (right). ;)

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"We could use some help, Namabi often needs help with his and Lunara's two cubs." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 06:25 PM
"Be careful, you don't want to hurt our little cubbies now do you?" says Katai.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"I hope it will be painless or at least not very painful." says Katau concerned.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"I can imagine me and you sat with those little cubs now. I've dreamt about them ever since." smiles Katai.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"It will be great, I finally have chance to have some of my own cubs. I haven't been able to do that..." his ears perk down. "...until now." he smiles.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Katai purrs, "So what you want to do now?" he says very lovingly.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 08:08 PM
"Yeah, I'm hungry too." replies Katai hearing his stomach rumble.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Katai also takes a piece of meat and lays down.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"I'm not eating it all though." laughs Katai.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 09:23 PM
"You definitely will with the size of your stomach now." laughs Katai.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Katai smiles, "I'm gonna take a little walk outside." Katai pads out of the den after taking one last look at Asha.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 09:32 PM
"If you feel up to it, yeah." replies Katai smiling.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 09:39 PM
"That's good." smiles Katai.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 09:43 PM
"Really? If so, that's great!" says Katai happily.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 09:45 PM
"I can only dream about it." grins Katai. "I can't wait to see them!"

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 09:49 PM
"I don't know really. Possibly a tawny colour or maybe a tan?" replies Katai.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 10:13 PM
"Like..." grins Katai waiting for Asha to finish.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 10:51 PM
"I have a good memory." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 10:56 PM
"No-one's perfect, just remember that." laughs Katai.

Roku
November 19th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Roku smiles as she hears the cubs being discussed "Oh, tomorow?" she says surprised "Oh, I can't wait! I am glad you got to eat enough, we all saved an extra large amount for you Asha, so your cubs are born strong! Of course, I will cubsit. Nabini's cub seems to have a liking for my tail......:cheese: I just hope Badrani does not come around, especially since the cubs are coming. Are you feeling any pain yet, Asha? I found some herbs that will help if you are in any pain."

Roku
November 19th, 2004, 10:58 PM
"Where I come from, we run herbs on the mother's belly. It helps ease the pain and makes the birth go smoothly."

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 11:24 PM
"Aww, am I really?" asks Katai.

King Simba
November 19th, 2004, 11:29 PM
(Okies! :cheese: )

Katai smiles, "I'm going to lay down for a while now. Sleep well."

Roku
November 20th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Roku takes some of the herbs to the side "When you start to feel pain, let me know, and I will put the herbs on. Can't wait for cubbies!!!" (Btw, nice icons of Katai and Nambini! Now I know what they look like! I never mentioned, but I like that SImba picture, Simbathelion! Did you draw that? It is good!)

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Simba pads up to Kenyi again, "So, how are you enjoying it in the Pride Lands?" he smiles to him, "Do you like it here?"

"Oh yes, it's all coming along fine. It's a fascinating place."Kenyi nods slightly at the lion.
Kenyi searches around as he catches a glimpse of what first seemed as a mirage in a desert of green pastures as his eyes widenened for a second, adjusting.
"wait..."
He then rushes over into the distance of what seemed as just a small cub, then realizing it was his adopted son...Kryken.
"Kryken!!" Kenyi shouted.
"Dad!!!"
"What are you doing here? and how did you get here?"
"Well, I-"
"I thought I made you stay put at Karasi."
"yes-s, but-"
*Sighs*"Oh, Kryken..."Kenyi gently wraps his arm over the little cub, hugging him tightly."Just...promise me you won't do that again...don't wander off and the next time I put you somewhere, just trust in me that I will return."
"Okay, Dad...I just...I just missed you was all."
"I missed you too son..." Kenyi says softly, as he purrs nuzzling into Kryken. His son purrs back happily, a close father-to-son relationship reunited.
"Though...I don't think the King of these lands, won't accept you..."
"well, aren't you a prince or a king?"Kryken sighs.
"yes, and well...a prince for now...look the main point is that I'm going to take you straight back..."
"but why?"
*Kenyi sighs*"Alright then...we'll sleep out here together."
"yay!!! yes!!!"
"Heh."
Though Kenyi was only a few years ahead of him, a bit of a yound adult, not fully grown and matured completely yet, Kryken had been his adopted son for some time, and the history behind that lies a bit back to a different location and time.
"Hmm...how's that spot over there?"Kenyi nuzzles Kryken.
"It's alright to me."
He slowly walked over, smiling lightly at the idea of his son galloping back and forth around him as they eventually, quietly laid down. Kenyi sighed, feeling a bit lonely. Now that his son had arrived it would've been a bit harder for him...he still was missing something, like a puzzle...a piece missing. Unfortunately, he could not find it. Padding off to a nearby tree, they both quietly sat under the green shade, as Kryken plays with his father's paw, pouncing here and there.
"I still need someone..."Kenyi thought in his mind.

"Dad!!"
"I'm here..."
"I love you, Dad. Your the coolest ever."
"Heh, I love you too and your the coolest son ever, Kryken. You little brown furball." Kenyi laughs as he gives his son a noogie, finally resting peacefully.
Though, as usual Kryken could not stay in one place and had wandered off elsewhere.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Katai's eyes open slowly, he decides to get up. He stretches and looks down at Asha. He pads over to the entrance to catch the morning breeze, glad that he'll be a father soon.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 11:55 AM
(Thanks! :cheese: )
Katai smiles and pads back over to Asha, giving her a quick and loving nuzzle.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 11:58 AM
"Well, looks as though they're nearly ready. If you want me to get help, just say." says Katai.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 12:00 PM
"Sure..." says Katai running out of the den. He finds the trees and breaks some off, taking them back to Asha.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 12:03 PM
"You'd better rest, do you want anything at all?" asks Katai.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 01:20 PM
"No problem." says Katai. "Do you want me to lay here with you or are you fine?" he asks a little concerned.

Roku
November 20th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Roku takes some of the herbs and rubs them on Asha's belly "It seems as if you are going into labor, but slowly. If you sense anything is wrong, tell us right away. I'll go inform Rafiki, so he will be ready to come if you need help." Roku smiles at Asha "I can't wait! Congratulations, Katai!" Roku runs off

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Katai lays down and sees Asha going in to pain. "Roku, call Rafiki!"

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Katai's smiles and starts to clean the two little cubs.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 03:13 PM
"Aww, they're so cute. Hey, Namabi, everyone come over and take a look at this."
Namabi and a few others pad over.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Namabi looks down at the two cubs, "Good job, they're so cute. What are you gonna call them?"

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 03:58 PM
"Um, I think they're one of each." says Katai. "Those names are great." He nuzzles the two other cubs.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Katai thinks, "How about Karia and Jaini?"
(These are names that have just come out of my head.)

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"We sure can." Katai lays down with Asha and the four baby cubs, keeping them warm.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Katai licks Karia and Jaini, he puts them in the centre of his two paws to keep them warm.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Jaini and Karia mew a little, "I think they do." says Katai smiling.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Katai puts them down next to Asha.

Roku
November 20th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Rafiki, who had arrived with Roku earlier looks at the cubs to make sure they are healthy "They are so beautiful!" said Roku "Four, just as I thought!"

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Katai smiles lovingly down to them, he was happy to be a father.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Kenyi wakes up from his short nap to find Kryken gone from under his paw
"Kryken..." Kenyi says as he gets up slowly walking around the nearby areas a bit worried.
Out of the rustling bushes, Kryken slowly walks out
"I'm here Dad."
*Sighs in relief*"What did I say about wandering off?"
"Ok Ok, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again."
Kenyi raises a brow. "Are you sure of that?"
"Well...I-"
Kenyi laughs as he hugs his son, bringing him towards his embrace.
"Well, I think you should reconsider that promise before it's too late."
"Hehe." Kryken grins to his father.
"Well...are you hungry Kry?"
"Not really, but this place sure is different from Karasi, Dad."
"Yeah, well of course it does! These are Simba's lands. A bit more majestic." Kenyi points to the tall pride rock in the short distance, stretching far above the sky.
"wow...what's that?"
"It's Pride Rock, son."
"It's really...tall."
Kenyi laughs. "Why of course it is." Kenyi points to the other part of the lands. "And that over there are the dens, where the king and queen and other lions sleep."
"Oh you mean like King Za-"
"Yeah."
"Hmmm..."
"Well, I guess it's time to take you back, Kry."
"but why?"
"well..."
"nice try Dad, I think I'll stay here for a bit."
"mind if I ask how you got here in the first place and why you left Karasi? Hmm?"
"Well...I just a bit bored, yeah...so I followed the river south, crossed a jungle and that's how I got here..."
*Kenyi remains speechless*
"Dad, it's no problem really, and I'm not hurt so that's okay."
"Yes, but you could've gotten hurt and you know how worried I'd be."
*Kenyi sighs*
"King Zareb, told me about my real parents, Dad..."
"What?"
"Yeah...even though I was an orphan I found out that they died because of Tigers..."
"Tigers?"
"They killed them..."
"Kry...I'm sorry..." Kenyi wraps Kry around him again.
"It's alright...it's not like they were good people anyways..." Kry sighs his head down.
"Kry..."
"Dad, I don't want to talk about them anymore. I just...want to be with you...and I don't want you leave me, like my other parents. You promised remember?"
"Yes, I did. I'm still keeping that promise Kry and there's nothing that can keep me from seperating you, nothing."
Kenyi smiles at his father as Kenyi smiles back.
"Dad...I thought fathers are suppose to be old."
Kenyi laughs. "Do I look old?"
"Well, no..."
"That's because I'm only 3 years old."
"Oh...two years older than me, so what?"
"Hehe, fine you can either call me Ken, Kenyi or Dad but you cannot call me K or King Kenyi and definitely not Prince Kenyi."
"Oh...why not?"
"because I don't want any lions knowing that I'm a King or a Prince..."
"why?"
"Kry, you sure ask a lot of questions, just please don't call me by that name."
"O...kay, Dad..." Kry's facial expression still a bit confused why.
"Now, you just stay close by to me."
"K..."
Kenyi thinks for a second.
"Would you like a tour of the place?"
"Sure."
"I wonder where is Simba and the others."
"others?"
"the pride."
"ohhhhh...hehe."
"wait...Simba?"
"yes, he's the-"
"lion king..." Kry remembers.
"huh?"
"King Z, told me all about me."
"Oh, I see."
"Well...do you still want a tour of the place?"
"umm, sure. I told you already Dad."
"heh, right..well how about the grasslands?"
"nice, let's check it out."
"alright Kry, but you stay close by now and I definitely don't want you wandering off again. I'm keeping a close watch."
"k, dad."
Kenyi and Kry slowly pad away to the swaying grasslands in the distance. Finally, the two could find time together to talk, walking and touring the majestic pridelands.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 06:35 PM
"You do too." purrs Katai looking at Asha lovingly and affectionately.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"I hope to be. I hope to be the best mate ever to you." grins Katai.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Kenyi and Kry turn around to see Simba
"Oh, Simba...this is my so-"
"Kryken." Kry grins at Simba.
"Yes...Kryken or Kry for short heh. Somehow this little cub here got from northern karasi, where I thought I'd made sure he'd stay put to here."
"Well, it's not my fault I'm adventurous, but anyways...it's so kool to meet you Mr. lion king."
"Hehe, you can call him Simba, Kry. It's okay." Kenyi whispers.
"yeah, but he is the lion king, Dad."
"Anyways, I hope it's not too much of a problem if he stays here."
"I've heard of so many stories of you Mr. Simba." Kry grins.
Kenyi smiles lightly at Simba.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 08:25 PM
"Is it? Really?" asks Katai smiling lovingly to Asha.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 08:27 PM
"Well...adopted son really. I still love him eitherways." Kenyi smiles at his Kry.
"Okay Mr.-uhh....I mean Simba..." Kry grins and pounces on the king.
"Looks like you two will get along just fine." said Kenyi.
Kry gently tugs on Simba's ear
"Dad, he's the koolest hehe, fluffly and soft too." Kryken smiles, getting comfy.
"Well, now that Simba's here I guess he could give you the tour instead of me." Kenyi suggests.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Katai smiles and keeps the other two cubs warm. "Want to head back to the den?" he asks.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 08:56 PM
"Heh, well...it's really up to Kryken to decide whether he wants to or not." "What do you think Kry?" Kenyi asks.
"Well...I wanna play with Simba!!! If that's okay with you Dad."
"Naw, it's alright with me, you go ahead hehe." Kenyi slowly lies on the cold grass as the afternoon sun slowly heats it.
"Yay!!!" Exclaims Kryken, pouncing on the king trying to tickle and pounce continously on him.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"Sure." Katai picks Jaini and Karia up in his jaws. He takes them over to snuggle with Asha and the other two cubs.

Roku
November 20th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Roku looks at the cute little cubs, her heart warm as she sees the little fulffy cubs. "They are incredibly cute!" said Roku "And they look like both of you!"

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Kenyi smiled back at Simba and watches as Kry runs to him and pounces
"hey!!" Kenyi laughs as his son pounces on top of him.
Kry then slowly gets off of his father, as Kenyi sneaks closely and playfully pounces on the king.
"Hehe."
Kryken smiles at the two but pounces on top of Kenyi and Simba as well.
"Hey!! Kry."
"Hehe sorry Dad, just felt like I had to do that."
"I think we're squishing and choking the king hehe, let's get off of him Kry, wouldn't want him to suffocate." Kenyi winks as they both get off.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Simba laughs a little, tickling Kryken back, "Pounce on top Kenyi, have a bit of fun!" he grins, teeth shining whitely in a reflection from the sun.

Asha smiles, nuzzling and snuggling all four of her cubs. "Lay down next to us and snuggle too if you want..." she purrs to him happily.

"Yeah..." Asha smiles to Roku, "Thanks for caring about me earlier too, you're a really good friend..." she purrs to Roku thankfully.
Katai smiles and lays down next to Asha and the cubs purring.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:17 PM
"It's alright, go to sleep." says Katai purring.
Badrani makes a return to Pride Rock, he spies and sees no-one guarding the entrance, he slowly sneaks up to the entrance.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Badrani gasps, "I told you, I won't leave until I get what I want."

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:24 PM
"Go on then, I'd like to see you try!" growls Badrani.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 10:28 PM
"Kryken, son you stay here!! I'll be right back."
"but, dad-"
"no buts, just stay here for a bit, I'll be right back..."
"Dad..."
"Kry..."
"Promise?"
"Yes...don't worry..." Kenyi makes his way to Simba and stares at the unfamiliar lion. "Whom may I ask is that?" Kenyi asks.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Badrani roars in pain, he now has a big scar across his face. He pushes Kina off of him with strength.

"You Pridelanders aren't that smart!"

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Kenyi growls viciously at the invader. "Is there anything I can do?" Kenyi asks Simba.
----
Kryken shudders in the distance as he hides himself behind a leaf.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Badrani holds his paw in the air with his razor sharp claws, he batters them all across the face, including Simba.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!" he roars.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Kenyi's face start to soften at the lions attacking him...feeling a bit uncomfortable.
"This...doesn't seem right..." Kenyi whispers.
"Wait..." Kryken shouts making his way towards Badrani, putting himself in front of the lion, defending him.
"Kryken!!!" Shouts Kenyi. "Get back here!!!"

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Badrani's evil red eyes stare at Simba, "Who are you telling to get lost?! I've killed many great King before, I can kill you!"

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 10:42 PM
"Don't you dare touch Simba ever again!" Kenyi delivers a huge smack with his razor-sharped claw to the lion, as he continously attacks the lion viciously, scraping at his skin, ripping it.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Blood was rushing down Badrani's face and ears. He didn't want to give up. He knocks Kina and Kenyi out of the way.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Kenyi gets into his defensive position, his battle stance extremely aggresive, as the red bloody rage fills his eyes in a flame, growling loudly, roaring as he stands in front of Simba and the others.
"I don't think so." Kenyi roars as he expresses his fury in numerous of slashes and scraps with his already sharpened claws.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Badrani knocks Kina off. He was now very weak but didn't want to give up.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Kenyi's energy flown across his whole body, a red aura around him as he pins Badrani down clenching and biting into Badrani's neck, crushing his windpipe as he smacks Badrani every time he decided to move or even budge.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Blood is now pouring out of Badrani's mouth, with great strength, he pushes both Kenyi and Simba off together pouncing on top of them.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Kenyi roars as he continues biting and gnawing on his neck, pentrating his pipes, tissue as blood gushes out.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Badrani opens his claws again scratching Kina's face multiple times ripping it apart.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Kenyi runs and pins Badrani onto the ground by his back, as he decides to dislocate or seperate the spinal cord that connects to his brain as he penetrates his razor-sharp teeth into the back of his neck, using most of his force and pressure to help him.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Namabi pads out of the den to see what was going on. He saw the lions fighting, "STOP!!!" he roars.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 11:02 PM
"Dad!!!" Kryken shouts...a tear slids down his cheek to his muzzle. "I can't believe you..."
Kenyi covered in blood looks over to his son. "Kry...it isn't what it seems..."
"Dad..." Kry scared backs away, running away from his father.
"Kry!!" Kenyi runs after Kryken.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 11:03 PM
"I want to take Badrani on myself." he says.
"What?!" shouts Katai.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 11:06 PM
"Well I want to finish him off." says Namabi walking closer to Badrani.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Namabi circles Badrani, "I bet it was you who killed my mother and father, Funsani and Gasira!!!" he roars.

Badrani speaks, he is very weak, "Why...do you...think...that?"

"I've thought that ever since I was a cub." Namabi roars and pounces on top of the weak Badrani, Badrani uses every strength he has and scratches Namabi across the face.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 11:16 PM
In tears Kryken continues running away to where the boundary of the Outlands and Pridelands meet, a soft breeze blows across his mane
"Dad...how could you?"
"Kry...j-just listen to me."
"No!! Dad, you listen to me!!"
Kenyi's face soften as he cleans the blood from his face
"I just-"
"You turned out to be just who you are...Dad...you said you were a nice lion and that you didn't hurt anybody...you said you didn't like hurting anybody, but now...you did...you always said you'd use your strength for good and not bad, but look now...is helping the good involve having to nearly kill someone?" Another tear is falls to the ground as Kry turns around crying as he pads away to the desert part of the Outlands.
"Kry...wait..."
"No, Dad...I can't wait for you anymore...after what you've done. Your just like my parents...killing lions who kill other lions and hurt them...I know that your good and you promised me you wouldn't hurt anybody...no matter if they were bad or good...I'm sorry..Kenyi...but, I don't want to be your son anymore..and I don't you to be my Dad..." Kry cries walking into the desert...
Kenyi sighs as he had just realized his actions of what he had just did...he knew and promised that he would never use his strength and power to kill, but to help...but what now? He'd nearly killed another lion...
"These paws...these dirty-killing paws..." Kenyi thinks to himself as a tear slides across his face as well.
His blood-stained muzzle had now become dry, as he could still taste the foulness and the bitterness of Badrani's blood, those moments of killing flashes back...a nasty thought as Kenyi cries. Not only had he lost his son, but...he had lost his pureness inside of him...
"Kry..." Kenyi attempts to step forward to recapture, retrieve Kry, but as soon as he did a strong gust of wind had blown across causing a barrier seperating them two as sand and dirt picks up, Kenyi coughs as he withdraws back, weeping softly...

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Badrani looks at Namabi in the face, Namabi scratches him across his face multiple times, "Still not giving up yet?!"

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 11:20 PM
"You were my hero...now your nothing but an ordinary killing lion in Africa too." Kryken looks up at Simba and continues to pad away.

Roku
November 20th, 2004, 11:22 PM
Roku slashes at Badrani with the other lions, going for the eyes as she was always taught. But in the midst of the fight Badrani lashed out and Roku's side was slashed deeply, and she lay on the ground in a pool of her blood
Roku watches out of the corner of her eye, wondering what is going to happen to Badrani. She saw Kenyi and his son run away, and hoped they were alright. She tries to stand up but cannot.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 11:26 PM
"Even though there's nothing you can do about the past..you can still prevent the consequence of the future" his granfather echoes to him.
"Badrani!"

Kenyi finally gets out of weeping, as he runs quickly as lightning before it was too late, he gets to the battle area of Namabi and Badrani.

"I say all of you stop right now, that's a command not a question." Kenyi growls and roars as he stands in front of Badrani. "Now nobody touch this lion." Kenyi investigates the almost dead lion, seeing as him very weak.

EDIT: "And you..." Kenyi glowers sharply and focused at Badrani. "You can either leave forever or face the final wrath of this claw." Kenyi releases his claw, as one of his claws aim for his heart and the other at his opened throat. "Now, I know your not going to choose to die and suffer, I won't allow that."

Roku
November 20th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Roku looks up, some blood in her mouth and the corner of her eye "I am okay...." she says as she struggles to stand "I have had worse injuries than this before. Where is Nabini? Is he alright? Are the cubs okay???" she gasps, coughing up blood, her side matted

Roku
November 20th, 2004, 11:32 PM
The fluffy cub who always chewed Roku's tail ran up to her "Roku!!" he yelled, tears in eyes "Roku! you are bleeding badly! Please be okay! Please, don't die!" the cub cried
"Young cub, I shall die. But not on this day. I will be fine, young one. Now, stay in the cave. It is dangerous and we need someone to protect Asha." Roku choked alittle, trying to hide her weakness
"Okay" said the little cub "I shall be a brave lion like Simba."

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 11:34 PM
"It's a hard truth... as King I have to defend my Pride, and my friends... I'm afraid that I'm not going to stop being a responsible lion, no matter what you think of me... we were fighting for good... Namabi may have died without us... you'll understand someday..." he sighs.

Kryken cries as he curls up to the king, nuzzling him softly.
"My dad...probably doesn't like me now, anyways...I told him I didn't want to be his son..."

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"Even though there's nothing you can do about the past..you can still prevent the consequence of the future" his granfather echoes to him.
"Badrani!"

Kenyi finally gets out of weeping, as he runs quickly as lightning before it was too late, he gets to the battle area of Namabi and Badrani.

"I say all of you stop right now, that's a command not a question." Kenyi growls and roars as he stands in front of Badrani. "Now nobody touch this lion." Kenyi investigates the almost dead lion, seeing as him very weak.

EDIT: "And you..." Kenyi glowers sharply and focused at Badrani. "You can either leave forever or face the final wrath of this claw." Kenyi releases his claw, as one of his claws aim for his heart and the other at his opened throat. "Now, I know your not going to choose to die and suffer, I won't allow that."
Badrani looks at both Kenyi and Namabi, "You'll pay." he says slowly walking away towards the outlands.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 11:40 PM
"Let him go, Namabi..." Kenyi says while looking at Badrani.
"With health conditions up to that, I can guarantee he won't recover after that attack for sure, he's disabled now...and by killing him, it won't do any good, avenging for who ever it is you're doing it for...lions like that are not worth the kill...it's best to just let him go..." Kenyi says walking away.

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Namabi sighs and wipes away the blood from his face. "I hope this isn't a scar." he says.

unregistered user
November 20th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Kenyi pads to a waterhole, cleaning himself slowly as he gazes at the clear reflection in the pure clear water
----
Kryken pads back to Pride Rock. "Do you know where my Dad is?" he asks Namabi.

Roku
November 20th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Roku watches Badrani leave and limps to her friends "Is everyone okay? I just hope he doesn't come back. Where is Kenyi and his son? Are they alright? What about Asha and the babies?"

King Simba
November 20th, 2004, 11:50 PM
"He headed to the water hole." replies Namabi also heading to the water hole to clean his wounds.

Roku
November 20th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Roku follows the other to the water hole, greeting Kryken "Hello there, young cub. I think I saw your father go that way too. Are you hurt?"

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 12:07 AM
"Thanks." Kryken said in a quick reply to Namabi as he scanned carefully around the lands.
"Hmm..."
Alas, Kry spots Kenyi near the waterhole that Namabi is approaching to, he finds his father cleaning his wounds and his paw.
----
Kenyi continues to clean his paw as he slowly moves into the waterhole, to clean himself completely. He re-emerges from the crystal water as he slowly gasps for air. Climbing back to the surface he greet Namabi with a nod as he spots his son in the distance looking directly at him as Kenyi shakes the water off of his fur and mane.
"Kry..." Kenyi whispers softly.
"Dad..." Kry makes for a run up the hill of the waterhole to his father as he slowly nuzzling his father's fur, purring softly as Kenyi does the same wrapping his arms around him in a warm embrace.
"Kry, I'm so sorry about what happened with a lion...I promise I'll try not to so anything like that again...can you forgive me Kryken?"
"No, Dad...it was my fault, okay? You were...only trying to protect Simba and me and the rest of the Simba's pride you didn't mean to kill me..."
"Hm..how did you know?"
"Simba told me." replied Kryken.
"Kry..."
"Dad...I'm sorry I ran away today, and...I didn't mean to..."
"hey...it's alright son." Kenyi nuzzles Kry once more.
"I didn't mean to call you a vicious-killing lion and I didn't mea-" Kryken pauses as Kenyi covers Kry's mouth with his paw.
"You don't need to say any more, Kry...I love you." Kenyi hugs Kryken as Kryken hugs his father back. Kenyi gently licks Kryken as Kry giggles and laughs. Kenyi gives little Kry another noogie and Kry pounces on his Dad.
"Your the koolest ever and I always want you to be my Dad...Dad hehe"
"And I always want you to be my son...son." Kenyi laughs.
The sun was nearing the horizon as it became late afternoon, everybody had grown quite weary and tired after the attack on pride rock. Kenyi and Kry sat beneath a tree staring at the beatiful red-orange sunset, setting in the sky as Kenyi held Kry very close by. Kry looked up and smiles at his father as Kenyi smiled back, the two remained content there as father and son.
----
EDIT: Kryken giggles. "No, I'm all fine now but thanks. I'm just enjoying my time with my father hehe want to join us?" asks Kry.
"Hello there," greets Kenyi "What's your name?"

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 12:14 AM
Namabi goes back to the den to collect his son, "Come on son, come with me."
Leo yawns, "Ok, don't wake mum though."
Namabi grabs him gently between his jaws, his face still hurting from the scratch Badrani gave him.
"Son, I don't want you to get in to any mess like I did with Badrani, I hope you remember that."
Leo looks up to his father, "Yes dad, I can remember that. I wish I could pound that Badrani." he laughs a little.
Namabi also laughs a little dropping him down on to a rock. "Me and your mother care for you...and Leana and we don't want anything to happen. Just think you'll be the leader of the Funsani pride one day."
"Really?" asks Leo.
"Yes, really." Namabi nuzzles his son and gives him a loving lick.
"I love you dad." he says licking his father back.
"I love you too son."

Namabi lets Leo play with some of the other cubs.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 12:34 AM
While gazing at the luminous fading sun, Kry looks up to his father.
"Dad...?"
"Yes, Kry." Kenyi smiles down at his son.
"Do we have a Mom?"
Kenyi closed his eyes and thought for a second before opening his eyes...
"No, Kry...I'm sorry. I don't have a mate...we don't have a mom." Kenyi said while looking at the sun.
"Oh..." said Kry. "Why not?"
Kenyi sighed. "We just...don't Kry."
Kryken frowned at what he had been hearing from his father.
"Are we...gonna get one soon?"
"I don't know..."
"Is our mom...away?"
Kenyi sighed again "yeah...she's away Kry..."
"Will...she come back?"
Kenyi paused seeing as he didn't know to get Kry believe that he just didn't have a mate at all and that Kry didn't have a mom. Kenyi gently nuzzled Kry's neck, still keeping him in his embrace. Kry still waiting for a reply.
After a while Kenyi responded. "yeah..." Kenyi said as a tear fell on Kry's head.
"Dad...why are you crying?"
"I'm not, son." Kenyi nuzzled Kry again and watched the sun slowly emerge to the other side of the world.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 02:22 AM
Namabi looks over to Kry and Kenyi, he knew what it was like to be without a mother AND a father. He watches as his cubs play along with the other cubs.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 02:48 AM
"Kryken...I just...want you to know how much I love you...and even though when things go wrong, or if anything happens...I want you to know that I'll always be there for you...and that you need for the both of us to stay strong and not give up..."
"Okay, Dad." nodded Kryken.
Kenyi smiles at Kry, messing with Kry's head.
"Hey!! your messin' up my mane dad." Kryken said as he fixed it to what it was.
Kenyi laughed. "What mane, Kry? If it's anyone who's gettin' a mane it'll be me." Kenyi laughed as he licked Kry.
"yeah hehe."
"well, while your here would you like to meet some of the other cubs?"
"cubs?"
"yeah...that group over there looks like a pretty playful one." Kenyi points to Namabi's cubs.
"Naw...it's alright."
"what's wrong?"
"well..."
"are you shy or something?"
"well...yeah...kinda."
"Ah, it's okay. Everyone is once in a while, it just takes some time. First you should go introduce yourself."
"like...now?"
"well you don't have to."
"then, I won't hehe."
"well, okay...suit yourself, nobody's making you."
"mmm...maybe later?"
"sure, hehe."
Kenyi caught a glimpse of Namabi looking at him from below as he greeted him waves, Kry saw his father wave so Kry waved too.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 11:31 AM
"Yeah, I hope it's not a scar. A lot of us got hurt." says Namabi sadly. "Thanks for cleaning my face. You'll be able to see more tomorrow." says Namabi smiling.

Roku
November 21st, 2004, 12:24 PM
Roku walks up to greet Kenyi and his son "hello there! I am happy to meet you both. I hope we become good friends." Roku smiles that everyone is okay, then goes to find Nambini, smelling blood with his scent "Are you okay, nambini?" Roku asks, and when she finds him she touches his face, and realzed his eye was cut "Oh geez...he got you on the face. Maybe you should see Rakiki? I am going to...this wound is getting painful."

Roku
November 21st, 2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Yeah, I hope it's not a scar. A lot of us got hurt." says Namabi sadly. "Thanks for cleaning my face. You'll be able to see more tomorrow." says Namabi smiling.
I hope that you can see! I hope that you just got cut on that eye, nothing worse than that.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 12:26 PM
"You got hurt too? Did Badrani hurt you too? Anyways, I'm alright at the minute. I'm going to see Kina and Majani to see if they're ok. He hurt them too." he says smiling to Roku and padding off to see Kina and Majani.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 04:21 PM
"Are you guys ok? I don't really know what my cut looks like. Asha said she tasted blood, I'll see what it's like tomorrow." says Namabi smiling at them both.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 04:38 PM
"Hehe, thank you all and it's very nice to meet all of you."
"Yup." Kry grins.
"Why, hello there Roku." Kenyi smiles. "I'm sure in time, we'll become great friends."
"wow, we gots lots of lions here Dad."
"thanks for the compliment Simba and Kimani." Kenyi smiles.
"so...are we gonna get a mom soon Dad?"
"Heh...well...I still don't know yet son, I might or might not, I hope so though, but anyways right now that's not my biggest concern because my biggest concern is protecting you Kry." Kenyi hugs his son warmly.
Kry purrs and hugs his father back. "Hehe, okay Dad."
"Well anyways, are you hungry Kry?"
"Heh, I sure am!"
"Hehe, well wanna get something to eat?"
"like...go hunting now?"
"yeah, why not?"
"but Dad, it's nightfall..."
"and...so?"
"well, isn't suppose to be dangerous out at night."
"your right son, maybe I'll go with Simba and Namabi instead, and we'll have loads of fun."
"w-wait...fun?"
"I'm sorry Kry, you already agreed not to come along." Kenyi tried to keep his laughter inside of him.
"y-yeah, but I wanna come too."
"sorry son, you already said you didn't want to."
"well...I changed my mind."
"sorry."
"hey!!"
Kenyi laughed. "Ok Ok, you can come and don't worry it won't be truly nightfall for another hour so we'll have a good hunt 'til then, how does that sound?"
"awesome!!!"
"hehe, I thought so."
"koolsome, so when are we gonna leave?"
"wait." Kenyi turned to Simba. "Anybody else want to come for a nightfall hunting, with me and my son?" Kenyi asks.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 04:40 PM
"I suppose I'll go." says Namabi smiling to Kenyi.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 04:53 PM
Kenyi smiled back. "Anybody else?"
Kry looked at his father. "uhh...Dad...I don't feel like going anymore."
"Why, what's wrong Kry?" Kenyi said as he pads up to him.
"Well...I...I-I don't know, I just don't feel like going anymore."
"Are you sick?"
"No..."
"Oh...okay..umm, would you like to stay in our den and keep nice and cozy before we come back, Kry?"
"o-okay Dad." Kry stuttered.
"Hmm...or why don't you go play with that group of cubs down there?"
"I don't know...they seem...a bit too playful?"
Kenyi smiled. "Don't worry, I'm sure they won't bite Kry."
"Hmm..."
"Kry, what's wrong? You seem so nervous today and you hardly are ever nervous to meet anybody, remember how I met you?"
"yeah, but...well...your right, Dad."
"Well, if you change your mind and decide to go with us then we'll be leaving in 5 minutes son."
"K." Kry padded to the cubs slowly as he introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Kryken, what are your names?" he said in a gently voice.
----
"Namabi, aren't those your kids?" Kenyi asks.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 04:54 PM
"I'm glad too. Did he hurt you, Simba?" asks Namabi concerned.
"Well those two are. They should be in bed by now." says Namabi.
Katai stretches and walks out of the den, "I guess I'll come too."

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 04:56 PM
Kenyi nuzzles Simba back.
"Well, we should get going now. Why don't we try the grasslands? There's bound to be a few Impalas and Antelopes there still grazing."

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Um, I don't know..." Namabi looks around to Kenyi and Katai.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 05:05 PM
"Well, I guess that'd be right." says Namabi picking up two of his cubs and taking them back to the den.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 05:07 PM
Namabi puts Leo and Leana near the other cubs, "You two can play now." he smiles and walks out the den again.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 05:07 PM
"We can do tommorow, I don't mind. Though, I'm going to do this by myself my son's hungry." Kenyi smiles at Simba
He pads slowly into the grasslands himself keeping his arch below the swaying evening grass as he approaches an Impala carefully with stealth, keeping his focus on the prey...approaching closer...and closer...every step closer he became even more quiet, making no sound whatsoever that would alert the Impala to escape from his sight. As he nears more closely just enough to pounce onto the prey, he viciously pounces onto the Impala using his razor-sharp claws to penetrate and rip through the tissue and flesh, aiming for the neck he bites off the victim's windpipe as he continued slashing and scraping it to death. After he had done so, he grabbed the kill by his leg and dragged it to his and Kry's den.
"Well, if anyone hungry you can come in here, we've got lots of food." Kenyi shouted.
"Dad!!" Kry shouted back.
"Yes, Kry?"
"D-did you kill that?"
"No, no Kry...well yes I did but for good reasons, it's to eat."
"Ohh, alright then." Kry smiled.
"You go ahead and eat son."
"Offer is still good, anyone."
Kry slowly enjoys his food recieved from his father as they both nuzzled each other.
Kry's ears perked as he heard Kiros call him.
"Hey! Okay, I'm coming. Dad do you mind?"
"No, go right ahead."
Kry makes a run and pounces on his new friend. "So what's your name? I'm Kryken." he grins.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 05:10 PM
"Oi! Dad, how did you get that scratch?" asks Leo as he sees Namabi's wound in the light of the den.
"Nevermind son, I'll tell you later."

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 05:15 PM
Leo pounces on top of Kopa, "Gotcha too!" he laughs playfully.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Ouch!" screams Leana. She rolls on top of Kopa playfully.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 05:22 PM
Leo gets up, "Get off then Leana." he says pulling her tail.
"My name's Leo." says Leo to his new friend.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 05:24 PM
Pre-Post:"My name is Kenyi and it's nice to meet you, though I'm going to go outside for a bit of a stroll." Kenyi said in a gentle voice.
----
Kenyi smiled as his son went to his new friend, he dragged the still fresh meat into a corner so that it would not be in anybody's way when they came inside.
"Kry, I'm going to be out for a bit. The food is in the corner when you come back." Kenyi shouted.
Kenyi slowly made his way outside of the den, noticing that the sun had already made it's way to the other side of the world and that only the illuminious lunar moon and the twinkling stars dwelled across the nighttime sky. Padding out to a small area of grass, he quietly lied on his back, pawing up at the sky as he wondered about many things.
Kenyi sighed. "There's so many things I want...and yet I try so hard to achieve...but I gain nothing in the end and in return. I guess...I shouldn't ask for much..."
Kenyi continued to lie there searching for his answers amongst the glistening silent stars and milky clouds floating gently by.
"I mean...I know I'm probably too young, grandpa but...I don't know...sometimes, I feel alone...being on this journey alone, even when I have Kry...I still feel alone...nobody understands me only you grandpa." he directly his thoughts and feelings toward the purple-blackness above.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Nice to meet you." Kopa playfully paws at Leo, pouncing back on him, forcing him onto his back. Then Kiros places his paws onto Leo's shoulders. "ROAR!" Kiros roars in a cubby voice, laughing.

"Are you ok?" Simba pads outside the den to Kenyi, "Do you feel well? Is everything ok? You seem a little upset mabye?" he asks, "Quiet night isn't it... a little cold too... why don't you come inside?" he smiles politely, "It's up to you though."
Leo jumps on top of Kopa, he plays with his ear and tail playfully.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 05:38 PM
Meanwhile Namabi puts his paw on his face, looking after he takes his paw off that it's covered in blood.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 05:40 PM
Kry begins to tickle Kiros and pounce on him, tugging on his ear playfully.
"grrr, hehe I gotcha Kiros!!!" Kry laughed.
----
"yeah it is cold. I was just talking to my grandpa about a few things..." Kenyi sighed, but tried to a keep a decent smile for Simba.
Kenyi padded back into the cavern of dens and smiled at Kimani as he made his way into his den.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 05:53 PM
Asha licks Namabi's face clean of blood again, "The cut is a bit nasty..." she sighs sadly after cleaning him, "It should get better nicely though... I'll give you some berries if you want?" she politely offers.

"Thanks for the help again. I'm alright thanks. I should think it will be dry by tomorrow." Namabi smiles to Asha and lays down with Lunara.
"Who cut your face?" asks Lunara concerned.
"You missed it all. Nevermind, I'll tell you more tomorrow." replies Namabi licking her face lovingly.
"Should we see if the cubs want to come to sleep now?" asks Lunara nuzzling Namabi.
"Sure thing." replies Namabi licking the blood off his paw.
"Leo, Leana, come on now, it's bed time." shouts Lunara.
Leo sighs, "Sorry Kopa, we've gotta go. We can play again!" he says smiling at his new friend.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 06:03 PM
"Aww, we was having fun there too." Leo pouts, so does Leana.
"You can play tomorrow." says Lunara giving their cubs baths.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Yeah, well...he's a great king and I talk to him a lot because he's the only one that can truly understand me, even though he doesn't respond." Kenyi sighs and pads away slowly.
"Well, I'm off to bed now."
Kenyi looks at Kimani before padding off. "Heh, I'm no hero lady, just doin' my job." (insert texan accent, jk:p) Kenyi smiles lightly at the lioness and pads into his den.
"Kry!!! It's bedtime son." Kenyi shouted
----
"I'll alright, coming Dad!!!" shouted Kry.
"Hey Kiros, I'll see ya tommorow k?" Kry pounced on Kiros one more time before heading off with his father.
Kenyi and Kry both snuggle close into a warm corner, purring softly to each other as they fell sound asleep, Kenyi holding Kry tight beside him.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 06:08 PM
Simba smiles over at Namabi and Lunara. Meanwhile, Asha pads over to the back of the den, and retrieves some purple berries which she keeps in organized piles. "Here you go." she smiles, passing six to Namabi, which she squashes with a paw, and rubs the juice on Namabi's wound. "That will stop infection." she smiles, before sleeping again with her own cubs, curling around them to keep them warm.
"Thanks." Namabi smiles to Asha before closing his eyes to go to sleep.
Katai licks Asha on the cheek before going back to sleep again.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 06:16 PM
"Dad..." Kry pokes Kenyi.
"yes?"
"how long are we going to stay here?" Kry whispers.
"I don't know...Simba said we could stay here as long as we could but I know that I can't, and you of all people know that because I'm on a journey remember?" Kenyi yawned his eyes still closed.
"I know..."
"We'll stay for a while longer, just until Namabi and his group leave, we'll leave shortly after that."
"Where will we go?"
"I don't know...but anywhere but southeast."
"what's there?" Kry asked curiously.
"my home, but I'm not aiming for there just yet, Kry."
"Oh...how about somewhere farther north?"
"sounds good to me Kry, but I don't think the rest are leaving anytime soon." Kenyi said in a drowsy voice.
"Oh alright, or how about somewhere west?"
"how about if we get some sleep and you can ask me questions all day?" Kenyi suggested.
"Hehe, ok Dad." Kry hugged his father one last time before dozing off to sleep.
Finally, Kenyi and Kry fell asleep.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 06:22 PM
"Night guys." says Katai purring to Asha. He slowly closes his eyes and goes to sleep making sure their new cubs are ok.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 06:30 PM
Morning comes and Namabi wakes up. He wants someone to look at his wound closely, he wants to hear what it's like.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 06:51 PM
"Hey there, Simba. How is my cut?" he asks.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 06:54 PM
"Does it look bad?" he asks.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 06:56 PM
"Yeah. That's good." replies Namabi smiling.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 07:02 PM
Namabi smiles and lays back down.
Katai wakes up.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 07:12 PM
Kryken was the first to wake up in the early morning, trying to squeeze his way out of his father's tight grasp from last night.
"Dad...your big arms are...in...the...your...ch-choking me...ack!!! DAD wake up!!!" Kryken shouted.
Kenyi echoed a large yawn mixed with a slight roar as he stretched.
"What is it, Kry? You look a bit pale." Kenyi said worriedly.
"T-that's because your...c-ch-ch-"
"huh?"
"Your choking me Dad!!!"
"Oh...my god, I'm so sorry Kry." Kenyi finally released Kry from his grasp as Kry returned to his normal condition as he panted heavily.
"Dad, what's wrong with you?"
"Sorry...heh, I guess I'm just afraid of losing you..."
"I can see that, heh..." Kry rolled his eyes.
"well...good mornin' son."
"good morning Dad." Kry grinned.
"I'm going to go get us something to eat, k?"
"What about that Impala you killed yesterday?"
Kenyi pointed to the flies surrounding the day old kill.
"Trust me, you do not want to eat that, after a day old...it's goes straight out the window son, wouldn't want to get sick."
"yuck..." said Kry.
"ditto."
Kenyi and Kry walked out of the den to greet Simba and Namabi with a simple nod as they both walked outside. The sunlight had already reached the top of Pride Rock as it focused towards Kry and Kenyi. As they walked out further, Kenyi basked in the ambiance of the surrounding nature and light. Filling every inhale intake with the fresh scent of the morning, Kenyi scanned around the lands.
"Dad...what's that?"
"what's what Kry?"
"what's that?" Kry pointed to the large print created by Kenyi.
"oh, why that's a pawprint."
"wow...it's sort of bigger than mine."
"well, not too large."
"who made it?"
Kenyi grinned. "me, hehe."
"hehe, that's kool Dad."
Kry pounced on Kenyi many times as they both laughed and enjoyed the company of each other.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 07:22 PM
Katai wakes up and takes a walk outside, he loved to take the morning breeze.

"Morning." Katai nuzzles her.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 07:44 PM
"I'm fine thanks. How's the cubs?" he grins.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 08:01 PM
Kenyi allowed Kryken to play with a grasshopper to keep him occupied as he padded close to the lioness.
"Good Mornin' to ya." Kenyi nodded. "It's nice to meet you too. I didn't catch your name, what was it again?" Kenyi asked curiously, smiling politely.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 08:44 PM
"Ah right. What you want to do today then?" asks Katai.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 08:50 PM
"Yeah, I'm tired too. Did you have a good nights sleep?" he asks.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 08:56 PM
Katai purrs and nuzzles her.

unregistered user
November 21st, 2004, 09:03 PM
Kenyi smiles at Kimani
"Well, I'd better tend to my son now. It was nice meeting you Kimani." Kenyi grins friendly and walks over to Kry.
"Hey Dad." Kry smiled at Kenyi as he quickly focused his attention back at the grasshopper he was trying to catch.
"Hehe, wanna know how to catch it?"
"how?"
"this'll be a good pouncing lesson for Kry." He thought
"Well, first you get down...real low...and you approach it carefully...trying not to make a single...sound. Watch your Dad do it."
Kenyi crouched real low, he was an expert at pouncing. He stealthfully became in contact with the grasshopper as he suddenly pounces the grasshopper, catching it inside of his two paws.
"Heh, there. Now you try Kry."
"Alright, let me try." Kry got down real low and focused only on the grasshopper, nearing closer...and closer...until he suddenly caught the grasshopper as well.
"Nicely done, Kry." Kenyi commented grinning.
"Thanks Dad, I'm a real pro at this aren't I?"
Kenyi laughed. "Yes, you sure are son." He rubs his son's head and slowly pads to a waterhole to get a morning drink.
Kry follows his father as they both get a drink at the clear waterhole in the distance.

Roku
November 21st, 2004, 09:30 PM
(Oh boy, I missed a lot!! I am reading it all though!!!)
Pre-Post....

Roku approched the young cubs, Kenyi and Kopa. "Heya you guys! I bet you can't catch my tail!" Roku dangals her fluffy tail over the cubs, tempting them to wiggle their little behinds as they prepare to pounce

Roku ponders about a night hunt, overhearing her friends. She eagerly speaks up "Of course, I will join you all! Who wouldn't want to go on a night hunt? But I suppose you are right Simba. We have a lot of Cubbies to look after and it will be lighter in the morning."

Roku approches the sad Kenyi "Kenyi....I understand why you are sad. I am not like any one else here. All of my family is so far away. I don't know if I'll ever see them again. You miss your grandfather like I miss my home. So many questions and not enough answers....In many ways we are similar. I must be strong, I must not be weak, for if I did, I don't know what would hapen to me...." Roku drifts off, her eyes entranced by the stars "I just want to do things right, but sometimes it just confuses me more."

"Good morning, everyone!" says Roku "Thank you for that Impala last night, Kenyi. It was tasty, although I don't think it is right now, after a day!" Roku watches Kenyi and Kry with the grasshoppers, chuckling "Who would think someday that grasshopper will be an Impala? Kry will be a great hunter when he grows up!"

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 10:20 PM
Katai looks over to their cubs, "Sweet little things aren't they?" he smiles lovingly.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 10:24 PM
"Should we see if anyone would cub-sit them whilst we're gone?" purrs Katai.

Roku
November 21st, 2004, 10:33 PM
Roku stands up "I will!!"

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Roku
Roku stands up "I will!!"
"Thanks." Katai smiles to Roku.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 10:46 PM
"Just for a walk outside." replies Katai padding over to the entrance.

Roku
November 21st, 2004, 10:48 PM
Roku watches the babies as they curl up in her soft fur, faling asleep "Awww...I think they're just gonna sleep for now. You both go enjoy yourselves." Roku moves her tail over the cubs like a blanket, as they get warm and fall asleep curled up next to her.

Roku
November 21st, 2004, 10:49 PM
g'night!

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 10:50 PM
Karia and Jaini start to suckle.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 11:07 PM
Katai lays down for a minute and watches Asha feed their four cubs. He smiles lovingly at her and the cubs.

King Simba
November 21st, 2004, 11:19 PM
(Ok. :ayecapn: )
Katai nuzzles all four cubs and Asha.

unregistered user
November 22nd, 2004, 04:30 AM
"Hey thanks Roku and Simba." Kry grinned.
"Hehe Kry sure will, Roku. But for now, he's my kool son." Kenyi purrs, nuzzling Kry as Kry nuzzles back lovingly.
Kenyi looks at Roku, Kimani and Simba and thinks for a second.
"Hmmm..."
"Hey Dad!!!"
"yeah, Kry?"
"I was wondering...if I could hang out with the Lion King for the whole day."
"yeah you may Kry, and it's Simba."
"Well...Simba is the Lion King, vice-versa you know."
"I never would of guessed." Kenyi smiles at Kry.
"Well, I'll be heading off now, Dad k?"
"Sure." Kenyi turns to Simba. "It seems my son wants to stay with you for the rest of the day, I hope you don't mind and I trust in you that you will watch over him and make sure that he stays extremely close. I'll be somewhere else by myself today."
"yeah, okay Dad! I think he gets it. Can we go now?"
"K." Kenyi smiled. "I'm just going to go head off on my own for the day, Kry."
----
Kenyi slowly bid his son farewell for the day, nuzzling him once as he slowly walked in the opposite direction looking for peace and quiet.
"Does...Kry like Simba more then he loves me?" Kenyi thought to himself. "It wouldn't matter if he did anyways...Simba is after all a hero...I'm just a fake." Kenyi shook his head at what he was thinking and slowly cantered towards some trees and bushes.
----
"yeah, so let's go somewhere kool Simba!!" Kry smiled at Simba and pounced him down playfully. "Come on, let's go somewhere, pleeease."
----

He made his way into a forest...silence and tranquility filled the area as the lion struggled across the thick bushes and sticks and twigs that brushed and scraped against his growing mane and light brown fur.
"This place is...thick..." Kenyi whispered as he made finally broke through the maze, as he saw a clear central area in the forest, a nice area with a lot of space. A dirt trail led far east and another took a path south. "Quietness..."

In every place he had traveled, had somewhere quiet with a bit of solitude. Kenyi padded to what seem as a clear waterhole as he took in a few licks, "The water here tastes really good...and...wow, really fresh. I wonder why doesn't everybody ever come in here for a drink." Kenyi thought as he took in a few more licks before lying under an oak tree closing his eyes imagining...thinking...and wondering about his family back at home...the only place he could really call "home"."Home" Kenyi said. Though, Kenyi had to admit...the position he was in now seemed almost too great not near home but at least close. The natural smell of pine and oak trees filled the vast opening of space, the fresh waterhole and the soft tender grass that grew beneath his furry feet tickled it every once in a while if he decided to move too much.

Kenyi also thought about his grandfather...who died during his last breath and final struggle to save what was left of Kumani. "I miss you so much grandpa." Kenyi whispered in his mind. He had only been a cub when he saw it happen, but decided to not linger too much into the past. His grandpa...

Kenyi sighed again. "I am...alone again...but now...I feel more lonlier than I was before...with each passing day...with every and each coming day...I still look to the sky for new hope that arises for me. I still look...I'm a...wanderer...a nomad...a traveler in a journey throug a vast desert of swirling sand, looking for an oasis to quench my dry thirst." Kenyi was...a nomad, a traveler searching for an oasis, figuratively of course. He know he'd have to depart once again from where he was, empty-handed...or should he say "empty-hearted." So once again, Kenyi shoved his lonely feelings and emptiness into a box in his mind, locking it...forever shutting it close. He had gotten this far without anyone, and if he did need anyone he had Kryken by his side, he knew his son would always be there for him as he would be there for his son. As long as he had Kryken...

Feeling confident that now his mind has all been emptied out, feelings of everything that would make him uncomfortable;drained. He now had nothing to feel but the green soft grass that lifted his body, but even his body could not feel that. Either ways...putting things aside only caused problems in the near future, and that he was well-aware of that, but as best as he could he fought the intenseness of it all. Though, even if he tried to shove things away from his heart and feelings or left them there, sadly made no difference at all, was this him feeling miserable? He couldn't answer that question and didn't want to think so, not even in his most desperate moments could he really answer if he was or not.

Lights from the tops of the tropical trees gazed down at Kenyi as he fell sound asleep, fortunately the only good thing about sleeping is that you forget everything and fall into a non-existent trance of either light or darkness, at least that's how he defined dreams in his sole perspective.
----
OOC: I'm going to bed... =/

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 04:40 PM
(Goodnight Kenyi :hugs: =) ...)

In the morning, Asha wakes up and nuzzles her mate and sleeping cubs, their dappled fur gleaming. "Cute." she grins.

Katai yawns and looks down to their cubs. "Still asleep I see." he grins.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 04:49 PM
"...and then they'll be nagging us all the time." laughs Katai nuzzling her and the cubs.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Haha! Yeah!" laughs Katai.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 05:02 PM
"I hope a lot of fun. Save us from being bored." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
"Yeah, we'll be oldies then." laughs Katai.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
"They have your genes too." Katai purrs.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
"I think so too." Katai nuzzles Asha purring loudly.
"Anyway, do you wanna go outside?"

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 06:51 PM
"Karia and Jaini like to sleep more." Katai smiles down to them both.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 07:25 PM
Karia and Jaini both open their eyes.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 08:20 PM
Karia and Jaini begin to suckle.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 09:09 PM
"I just love them all, and how can I say I don't love you? You're amazing." purrs Katai.

King Simba
November 22nd, 2004, 09:35 PM
"I always like to think of other lions and animals although some members of the Pride see me as annoying." Katai's ears perk down a bit.