PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Yeah." she grins, curling up to sleep in the den.

Back outside, Mufasa pads up to Namabi.

"Hello... I presume you are enjoying it here in the Pride Lands?" he smiles politely to Namabi.
"Yeah, it looks as though Katai has made a new friend." he laughs.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 01:45 PM
"Yeah, same here. I'll be up later to take the evening breeze." replies Namabi yawning.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"Yeah." replies Namabi padding in to the den.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Namabi grins, "You mean good afternoon? Good afternoon." he says slowly drifting off to sleep.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 02:03 PM
"Whatever..." Mufasa laughs a little, yawning and then going to sleep...

(Ready to do Katai and Asha's scene now =) ?)

Simba pads over to sleep aswell with Kenyi, curling up and drifting off to sleep...

OOC: Okay then. ;)

Katai slowly opens his eyes he sees that everyone else is asleep.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Katai looks at Asha. He stands up and stretches.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 02:31 PM
"Yeah, everyone's asleep." whispers Katai.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Katai giggles. He pads out with her out of the den.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 03:01 PM
"Yeah, but I don't think that'll stop us." replies Katai also looking up at the stars.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Katai thinks, "How about we have a lie down for a while, to look at the stars? We could snuggle." he winks to Asha.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Katai looks up to the stars. "Hey look, you see that. It looks like the shape of pride rock a bit."

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Katai giggles and continues to look up to the stars.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Katai looks at her. He smiles to her and licks her on her cheek back.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Katai blushes, "You're very pretty and thanks for the compliment."
His ears perked down in embarassment, his face went red.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Katai nuzzles her back, "I do too." he purrs loudly.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Like what?" asks Katai purring gently.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 04:35 PM
"Love? I get that feeling too." Katai also blushes smiling a bit.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Katai now had this good feeling, he was in love. "I...I love you too."

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"Well Namabi can't do anything really, he's my best friend but what about Simba?" replies Katai. "Should we go back and ask?"

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Katai's ears perk down. He thinks for a moment. "We'll see Namabi and Simba tomorrow..."

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Let's go back to the den. It's kind of cold out here, don't you agree?" replies Katai.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"If you want, you can lead." he nuzzles Asha.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 05:15 PM
When they arrive back to pride rock, everyone is still asleep but it's getting light.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Katai smiles and sleeps next to Asha.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Namabi wakes up, yawns and stretches. "Good morning." he says to Simba.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 06:35 PM
"Heh, no idea really." replies Namabi yawning.
He pads over to his mate Lunara and licks her cheek to wake her up.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Katai opens his eyes. "Morning." he whispers.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Namabi stares at them both from the other side of the den. Katai didn't know.

"Feeling fine this morning." he replies nuzzling Asha back.

unregistered user
November 6th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"Cold?" Simba smiles to Kenyi, "Here, come up to the den, you can get nice and warm inside... that'll stop you shivering." Simba smiles, padding up to the den and leading Kenyi inside with him.

"Here you go." Simba smiles to Kenyi, showing him to a cosy place in the den, "You can sleep here safely, don't worry, you're safe." Simba smiles again.

"Yeah, I think Asha likes to play with him, she's so energetic." Mufasa smiles to Namabi, "Looks as though they're tired out now though, having a nap at this time..." he looks up to the sky, "It must be around mid-day, mabye slightly after." Mufasa sighs tiredly, "I could do with a nap aswell..." he grins to Namabi.

"Oh thanks, but I'm not that cold and it's not really that dark out anyways, heh."
Kenyi smiles a thank you to Simba as he walks out of the den slowly padding his way up to a tree in the early distance and clearing. He then soaks on his back, paws on his stomach looking up at the beautiful stars in the milky nighttime sky.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"Yeah, it'll be best to do that." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Katai goes red in the face. "Only if you come over with me." he replies blushing.

unregistered user
November 6th, 2004, 08:05 PM
"I like your lands here, they sort of remind me of my home."
Kenyi continue gazing up at the stars and constellations.
"Oh, look there's Leo the lion."

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 08:22 PM
"I'll do this one, you follow me." replies Katai padding over to Namabi.
Namabi is busy with Lunara giving the cubs baths.

unregistered user
November 6th, 2004, 10:06 PM
"Hehe, yup...maybe too much. It's really beautiful here."
Kenyi smiles at the stars.
"Oh well, then I guess tommorow I'll be heading off once again."

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Asha pads over to Namabi with Katai, hiding a little behind him, staying fairly well out of view.
"Hey there, Namabi." says Katai very nervously.
"Hello." replies Namabi.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Katai looks at Asha going red in the face, "We're in love..." he says hesitantly.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Namabi looks shocked. He stares at them both. His jaw drops in shock.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 11:17 PM
"There's nothing wrong, it's just that I'm shocked." replies Namabi.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 11:19 PM
"No, of course not." replies Namabi.
Katai steps forward, "Please don't be shocked. Was I shocked when you fell in love with Lunara?"
"No, you were jelous." replies Namabi.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Namabi looks at them gone out when they walk out of the den nuzzling eachother.

King Simba
November 6th, 2004, 11:31 PM
OOC - Alright then. ;)

Katai giggles and nuzzles her back.
Lunara walks up to Namabi who is watching Asha and Katai.
She sits next to him.

"Namabi, at least he's found someone. He hasn't been in love before. He deserves this." she nuzzles him under his chin.

Namabi smiles to her and nuzzles her back, "You're right."

unregistered user
November 7th, 2004, 08:14 AM
"You're welcome to stay for a longer period of time if you want." Simba grins to Kenyi friendlily, "And tonight you will sleep in the den so you don't get cold." he smiles.

"Um..." Asha comes out from behind Katai and gulps, looking at Namabi, wishing that Katai would just say it.

"Oh thank you, Simba." Kenyi smiles at the stars as he sighs quietly, slowly getting up from the cold grass.
"Yeah...I think I'll turn in for the night Simba..."
Kenyi pads away.
"I just want to thank you, Simba...for all this you're really kind and I am in your debt."
Kenyi smiles one last time at Simba as he gives him a quick friendly nuzzle as he pads into his sleeping den, sleeping in the coziest and warmest corner he could find there as he purrz gently.

unregistered user
November 7th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Simba smiles padding back up to the den with Kenyi. "Well, I might aswell have a little sleep too." he smiles, curling up beside Kenyi, "Goodnight my new friend." he grins at Kenyi, "I hope you're warm enough and cosy enough here..."

"Hehe, goodnight Simba. Oh yes, it is quite warm and cozy in here."
Kenyi smiles at Simba, curling beside him as he gently shuts his tired eyes. He rests peacefully throughout the whole night on his arms, sharing the same amount of warmth circulating through the whole den with Simba, like a one huge blanket spread out.

King Simba
November 7th, 2004, 11:10 AM
"Now we gotta tell Simba..." Asha nuzzles Katai, "I'm not sure how that'll turn out, but I'm hoping he'll be understanding..." she shivers a little with the cold morning breeze, nuzzling Katai again.
Katai sees Simba padding back into the den with Kenyi. "There he is. I don't know him that well so won't it be best if you told Simba since you're from his Pride?" asks Katai. He goes red again.

King Simba
November 7th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Katai smiles back and pads to the entrance of the den, "You coming?" he asks Asha.

King Simba
November 7th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"Yeah, sure." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 7th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Katai thinks, "Well, I like to eat all sorts really. It's your choice." Katai grins to her.

King Simba
November 7th, 2004, 03:12 PM
"Sounds good." replies Katai grinning.

King Simba
November 7th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"Alright then." Katai pads in front of Asha.

King Simba
November 7th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Katai crouches down, trying to be silent.

King Simba
November 7th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Katai pounces on top of an antelope and jumps on top of it, doing the same. "I'm not as good as Namabi." he says taking a bite out of the antelope.

King Simba
November 7th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"Sure is." replies Katai tucking in to his antelope.

unregistered user
November 7th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Kenyi yawns as he shuffles back and forth in the already warm cavern, waking up...for a second he thought to himself "Where am I? and what am I doing here?" finally snapping back out of his little memory hindrance as he stands up. The morning sun had just arose from the horizon as it reaches the peak of Pride Rock, making it's way inside the den as it brilliantly shone upon Kenyi, adjusting to the light he slowly stuck his head out of the cavern and looked back and forth slowly as he walked completely out breathing in the fresh spring scent that had derived from the newly grown plants and trees that sprung up each day. He smiles as he then decides to walk around a little bit, whilst everyone else was off elsewhere.

As Kenyi ventured off into the thickness of small bushes and trees, he comes upon a mud-filled area, with bubbling gaseous holes that made plop and crackling sounds beneath the surface, his expression in disgust he turns away and walks right past staying near the corners of the edge walking up, following the path as he continued on and on.

After this long process of brushing away the long covered branches, twigs and leaves that stuck out of the bushes, Kenyi makes follows the path to an amazing clearing of the whole pridelands, in the distance he could be seen as an ant in a giant, vast opening of clear grass and green pastures as he just stood there a bit awed at the wondrous sight before him. His journey soon led him to the edge of what seemed like a stretch of a long barren wasteland desert, he stood there for a moment to wonder, turning back he comes across the Northen end boundary of the lands, thinking once again to himself, as he just began nodding slowly and shaking his head. Sighing, he falls the grass catching his fall, he looks up at the morning sky and clouds passing by like travellers from above, he stared into space for the longest he could remember.

unregistered user
November 7th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Kenyi looks up at Simba running towards him, who is now standing right beside him.
"Well...honestly, I try not to remember my pride much, but yeah I guess you could say that I miss them."
Kenyi looks at Simba, smiling at him.
"Antelope and Zebra sound good, but I think your pride needs it more than me, Simba."
He smiles back at Simba.
"I just like lying on the grass and looking up at sky, is all. Though, I wasn't thinking of leaving, not to sound impolite or anything but let me remind you that I am on pilgrimage and that I can't stay for long."
Kenyi's expression straight, he wasn't going to leave for a while and he knew that. While he gazed up at the clouds, his attention as mainly focused on Simba as he smiled sincerely at him. There was something about him that really caught his attention, but as he ignored it he forgot about his pride as well.
"You go on and eat, I think I'll just stay here for a bit."
Smiling, he closed his eyes and soaked in the sunlight.

unregistered user
November 7th, 2004, 10:41 PM
"Okay then...I guess."
Kenyi said with a quizzical look as he follows Simba back into the den, smiling the whole way back.
"So..."

King Simba
November 7th, 2004, 10:58 PM
"Are you going to eat all your antelope?" Asha smiles to him, "I'm full now." she smiles, having eaten quite a bit of her antelope, "If you want to eat them both, go ahead, I'm full..."
"Thanks." replies Katai tucking in to both antelope. "I'm full now."

King Simba
November 8th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"Yeah, I bet they could use some food." grins Katai pulling the antelope on his back.

King Simba
November 8th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Katai stood there smiling, "ahem." he says raising one eyebrow.

King Simba
November 8th, 2004, 08:10 PM
"Help yourself." says Katai politely to the cubs.

King Simba
November 8th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Katai laughs along with them. "Take all you can, I'm full now."

King Simba
November 8th, 2004, 08:46 PM
"Yeah, they're sweet. I have to baby sit Namabi's and Lunara's cubs occasionally too." laughs Katai.

King Simba
November 8th, 2004, 08:53 PM
"Haha! Same here." replies Katai laughing. "I always used to play with Namabi...every day."

King Simba
November 8th, 2004, 10:47 PM
"Haha! I bet it was fun." laughs Katai.

King Simba
November 9th, 2004, 12:18 AM
"When I was a cub, yeah. We used to do all sorts of stuff together. Speaking of this, how about going for a little play ourselves?" grins Katai.

King Simba
November 9th, 2004, 07:56 PM
"Nope, I guess it wouldm't replies Katai nuzzling her back. "So what you wanna do?"

King Simba
November 9th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Katai giggles, "How about we..." he thinks, "Go for a roll down that hill?"

King Simba
November 9th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Katai pads over and does the same. He is also laughing, he was very playful. He landed on top of Asha.

King Simba
November 9th, 2004, 11:42 PM
"Hello..." grins Katai looking at her with his big, red eyes.

King Simba
November 9th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Katai gets up and playfully pounces on top of her. "Gotcha!"

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Katai jumps up and lets her up. "Wanna go back to the den now?" he grins.

Roku
November 10th, 2004, 03:20 PM
The lone wolf/fox hybrid looked around this strange land, unknown to her and alien. She has run extremely far, away from the humans who kidnapped her from her home, and took her to Africa. She is covered in old scars, most likely from cruel humans. He white/red pelt is matted with blood and dirt. She ran blindly for days, trying to return home from this strange land, full of mysterious animals and plants. She feels like an outcast in a land she knows nothing about, no creatures like her she has seen. She knows she is far from home, unknown if she shall ever return. As she looks over the horizon, she sees a pedastal towering rock. Something inside her stirs, telling her that going to that rock will help her. She heads off, no longer in the wild forests of the west, but deep in the heart of the Serenghetti. Little does she know she is being watched by a lioness, who runs to SImba to report a strange creature has crossed into the Pride Lands.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Katai yawns, "I'm gonna have a rest for a while. You can do the same if you want." replies Katai curling up in a warm corner.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Katai rests. He sees that Asha is asleep, he creeps out of the den. He wanted to get her a surprise present.

He looks on all of the available trees for some flowers, he saw a tree that had big bushy ones on. He breaks them off with his mouth and takes them back to the den. He nudges Asha gently.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Katai opens his mouth wider with the flowers still. He gives her a sweet and loving smile.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"Yeah, they're all for you." replies Katai nuzzling her back.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Namabi pads in to the den. He sees Katai and Asha. He feels like it's time for him, Katai and Asha to hang out.

He pads over to them. "Hey, you two. Fancy going out for a walk. I and the other lions and lionesses found a new place to explore."

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Katai follows.

Namabi meets up with several other lions and lionesses. He asks Mweni to lead, "Mweni, would you lead us to the secret place you found?"
Mweni pads to the front, "Sure." she replies.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Namabi winks to Katai and Asha. He walks behind Mweni who is leading them to the new place.

They finally arrived, it was a little secret cave behind a water hole. "Anyone willing to get wet?" grins Namabi.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Katai steps forward, he loves to get wet. "After you." he says to Namabi grinning.

Namabi grits his teeth, "...alright then." he says. Namabi is one who doesn't like getting wet. He quickly jumps through, Katai follows.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 09:38 PM
"Yeah, me too." replies Katai. "Namabi, how did Mweni find this place?" he asks.

"Ask her." replies Namabi giving his mane a shake.

Katai shakes his head and smiles at Asha.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 09:45 PM
"I was hunting for food, I suddenly saw these nice waterfall's and decided to look behind, there I saw this cave. Neat huh?" replies Mweni.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Namabi looks over to Katai, Mweni, Asha and the other lionesses. "Make yourself at home, at least until we head back to the den."

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:25 PM
"It's a lot better now you sorted it." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:29 PM
"Yeah, it was a silly thing to do really." replies Katai. "So, you like it here?"

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:32 PM
"Apart from Namabi, he doesn't like getting wet." laughs Katai.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Katai puts his paw in the water and splashes it in Namabi's face. "Hahahahahahaha!" he laughs.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Katai grits his teeth, Namabi looks mad. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" said Namabi angrily.

"Splashing you of course." replies Katai giggling a bit.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:46 PM
"Yeah, you see. It was a joke." says Katai.
Namabi sighs, "Don't do it again ok." he laughs a bit and splashes him back.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Namabi began to dry his fur again.
Katai sighs, "let's go back to the den now."

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:52 PM
"Yeah, we'll leave Namabi there. He may calm down." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:55 PM
"He isn't all the time. He's a nice lion when you have a laugh with him. Obviously not wetting him." he laughs.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 11:02 PM
"We don't swim in it though do we?" grins Katai. "Come on."

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 11:13 PM
"I only paddle, that's about it." replies Katai leading the way.

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 11:17 PM
"Same here, let's nap for a while." Katai curls up and goes to sleep straight away.

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Morning comes, the sun rises across the African Plains. Namabi stirs a bit, he opens his eyes. He sees that Katai had gone. He hears him talking to himself. Namabi pads out of the den. He saw him sat there looking across the fields. "Hey Katai, what are you doing out of bed?" asks Namabi.

"Decided to get up early before Asha woke up of course." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Katai sighs. Namabi sits next to him. "What do you say today, I, you and Asha hang out for a while? it wasn't very successful yesterday was it?" asks Namabi.

Katai looks around to Namabi, "It will also give the chance for Asha to get to know you better so I guess we could give it a shot."

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Katai is silent for a minute. Namabi is still looking out on to the fields. "Should I wake her up now?" he asks.

"Go on, but don't wake Lunara or anyone else up. They all had a late night last night." replies Namabi.

Katai sneaks in to the den. He gives his mate a nuzzle.

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 10:36 PM
"Fine thanks. Come, Namabi wants to see you." he says grinning.

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 10:39 PM
"Something that should be good." replies Katai padding out of the den.

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Katai taps Namabi on the back. "Well, we're here." he says.
"Good. I thought it was time for us three to hang out, I want to get to know you better, Asha." says Namabi. "So what shall we do first?"

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 11:08 PM
"Ugh, not me. Maybe you and Katai can do it. I'll watch. Don't spend too long though, I want to do a lot more things." Namabi grins.

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 11:15 PM
"How about we...do you have any ideas Asha?" asks Katai.
"No, I don't like getting muddy. I have really light fur and don't want it to get ruined. I learnt that when I was a cub." grins Namabi.

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 11:31 PM
"I'm stuck for ideas..." says Katai.

"Come on, you two. We'll find somewhere and something to do." Namabi leads the way.

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Katai follows.

Namabi looks over to the direction of the jungle. He carries on.
"Looks as though they'll be some fun over there." he grins.

King Simba
November 11th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Since it wasn't Namabi's or Katai's first journey in the jungle, Namabi knew all of the secret hideouts.

"So, where are we gonna go?" asks Katai.
"If I remember rightly, there's an open field in the centre of the Jungle, we could play pounce or something there." replies Namabi.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 12:01 AM
They soon reach an open field.
"Ah, here we are." says Namabi laying down for a bit.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 12:07 AM
"Got you." Namabi grins and pounces on top of her.
Katai pounces on top of Namabi.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Namabi looks at Katai, "Hey, get up then." Katai jumps off the top.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 12:17 AM
Namabi jumps off Asha, he looks at Katai.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 12:21 AM
(Okay! =))

"Yeah, we play it all the time." replies Katai.
"When I feel like it." grins Namabi.

Roku
November 12th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Quote Simbathelion "What is it?" Simba asks the lioness, who appears out of breath. Simba knows nothing about the fox at the moment. "You seem out of breath, has someone been chasing you?" he asks her, "If not, what else are you running from? Or mabye you have some news?"

The lioness looked at Simba, and said "There is a strange creature at the end of the pridelands. I have never seen a creature such as that before. I think she needs help, she looks as if she is about to fall down from exaustion!!"
Simba thinks.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Namabi raises one eyebrow. "We'll play on the way back if you want, there's lots more, I can assure you." he grins to both Katai and Asha.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"That teaches you not to play around with a lion." laughs Katai.
Namabi thought of the swinging vines he and Katai used to play on.
"What about the swinging vines?" he grins.
"Ha! Yeah!" replies Katai excitedly.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"Aww, we'll teach ya." says Katai.
Namabi grins, "I used to love this when I was a cub, I hope my weight doesn't make the vines snap." he laughs.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Namabi grabs hold of the vines by his teeth, pulling himself up on to it. He swings side to side.

"Come on, Katai. You said you loved this!" shouts Namabi from a nearby vine.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"Enough to hold me, I hope." replies Katai jumping on to one of the vines, the vine snapped making him plummet into the water below.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Katai spat a fish out of his mouth, "Yeah, I'm ok, very wet though." he says shaking his fur and mane and getting out of the water.

Namabi's vines snap too, he also plummets into the water. :lol:

Roku
November 12th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"Let's go then!" Simba runs off with the lioness to the fox, "Take me to her, we might not have much time to lose!" he tells her.

"Great." Asha smiles, "Just great... I'm going to be squashed by two full grown male lions again." she giggles, nuzzling Katai.
Simba and the lioness padded quickly to where the fox was to be. A trail of blodd led into the tall grass. Simba scented the blood, and followed the trail. He sensed immediently she was female and hurt badly. He found an open clearing, where the fox/wolf creature lay unconcious. Simba and the lioness pull the fox/wolf creature between them and head to Pride Rock. Simba summons another lioness as well.
"Call Rafiki to help treat some of this creatures wounds." Simba looked sadly at the battered body, feeling sadness thinking about the past behind the bleeding scars "You are safe now, young creature"
"......Roku......." came a weak and feeble voice from Simba's back.
"Oh! Are you alright? What did you say?" Simba replied, looking back to the creature, almost to weak to speak.
".....my......my......my......name......is......R.. ...Roku......" and the fox slipped into unconciousness once again.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Namabi coughs and splutters, spitting out all of the water.
He gives his fur and mane a shake.

Katai also spits some more water out.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Katai begins to choke on some water.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 07:26 PM
A large furball fell out of his mouth along with som water. He collapsed to the floor.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 07:35 PM
He keeps spitting up more furballs, Namabi is concerned. He doesn't normally go like this after swimming in water.

"This isn't normal for Katai. Very strange." says Namabi worried.

Roku
November 12th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Sorry, didnt mean to RP as Simba. I didnt know you werent allowed to say what was happening, Hakuna Matata!. Sorry! Now back to the story!

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 07:45 PM
"I'll keep an eye on him, you collect the flowers." replies Namabi laying down next to Katai.

Katai continues to cough up furball's.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Katai opens his mouth and eats some of the leaves. He falls asleep for a while.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"Yeah, I wasn't expecting that to happen." replies Namabi.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Katai opens his eyes, "Ahh, my head." he says holding his head.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 09:42 PM
"Normally when I have a furball, I don't collapse. It's very strange this happened to you." says Namabi still laying beside Katai.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Katai tries to get up, he feels a litty dizzy. He collapses again.
"Um, we best keep an eye on him. He doesn't seem too well." says Namabi.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 10:16 PM
"Yeah, today didn't turn out very well did it?" says Namabi helping Asha with Katai. His ears perk down.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 10:21 PM
When they arrive back at Pride Rock, they find a nice, cosy place to put Katai down to rest. Namabi feels bad about what he did.

Roku
November 12th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Roku slides in and out of unconciousness, yet feels safe on the back of this strange creature. His neck was covered with deep red, thick warm fur, and despite the heat of the land, she felt releived as she heard the thundering heart beating. Roku tries to speak to her rescuers, but cannot regain conciousness. She can hear them slightly, but is to weak to speak. Fear still clouds her heart as she enters this new place. For a split second, Roku saw the great rock in the distnace, stading out onthe horizon, as the black flood took her again. And then Roku had a dream. A dream of being alone. She wanted someone, anyone beside her, but there was no one.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 10:49 PM
"I feel bad, it was my idea to go swinging on the vines, I wasn't expecting any of this to happen." replies Namabi with his head and ears down.

Lunara pads in to the den and sees how miserable and sad Namabi is.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Lunara looks at Asha and Namabi. "What's gone off? Why is Namabi like this? What is wrong with Katai?"

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Lunara's began to perk down, "Oh, so that's why you're so sad Namabi." she says giving him a nuzzle.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Lunara smiles to Namabi with her ears still perked down, she goes to look after the cubs.

Namabi looks over to Katai. He lays down for a rest hoping Katai will be ok.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Katai's paw moves, his eyes slowly open. He sees Asha who is sad next to him. He moves to let her know.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 11:12 PM
He takes a look around, seeing his best friend and mate sad as well as some other members of Namabi's pride.

Roku
November 12th, 2004, 11:14 PM
"What's wrong?" Asha asks Namabi, noticing he seems to be a little glum. "I hope Katai will be ok..."

Simba places the fox down gently in the den, smiling down at her(?). He gently sets her down in a warm corner so she can get warmed up.

Roku, the wold/fox slept silently, her body aching terribly. How long she slept, she did not know, only the scent of an odd creature who treated her wounds with strange smelling herbs and medecines that stang, yet made her wounds feel better. He kept saying "Asante Sana squash banana"
Roku slipped in and out of darkness, until finally she came to. She looked around. She was in a dark cave, as light shone in from outside. There was a jutting rock, and then she realized she was INSIDE the rock from the horizon. Roku tried to get up, yet stumbled again. She was very stiff, yet felt much better. Her throat was parched and she desperately needed water. She was weak stumbling around the cave. She had no idea where she really was or how she got there;she was so confused and frightened, these unfamiliar strange smells flooding her nostrils. She tried to find a way to get water, but could scent nothing but the smells of strange animals (aka lions) in the cave, interesting and new. She followed the light, trying to get to water, and as she came out of the cave, looked in awe as the sun rose over this strange new land of Africa.:thirsty: Oh, so parched!!!

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 11:16 PM
"Her?" :lol:

Katai smiles a bit to Asha moving his tail over her.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Katai lifts his paw up.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 11:21 PM
(Ok. ;))

"Yeah..." replies Katai. He was still very weak.

Roku
November 12th, 2004, 11:25 PM
"Do you need a drink, or anything to eat?" Simba offers Roku politely, "There is plenty to eat, and a fresh water hole." he smiles to her, "If you don't want, you can just sleep here if you wish." he grins slightly to her.
Roku looked at the strange creature, and somehow knew he was a lion. He was even more impressive than she imagines. His large mane made him look bigger than he was, and he was strong too.
"Water?" Roku said, her eyes lighting at the thought, and followed some lionesses to the water hole. She felt awkward, because she did not look like any of the others. She smiled. She felt better, a litle better, maybe. She just wondered how she would ever get home. She wanted to talk to them, but was to nervous.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 11:26 PM
"I love you." she lets a few tears fall from her eyes as she watches her weak mate. She nuzzles him and lays down next to him again.
Katai attempts to get up, he finally stands up.

King Simba
November 12th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Katai looks around to Asha, "I'm feeling a bit better. At least I can walk now." he smiles a bit.

Roku
November 12th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Simba smiles to Roku, accompanying her to the water hole, "Drink as much as you want, there's plenty." he tells her, smiling again.

"Are you feeling any better? Did the leaves help?" Asha asks Katai, nuzzling him.
Roku talks to Simba as they walk "I dont know where I am, or how I got here really. I am not from this place-I come from lands to the far west, where it is a very different land than the savannah. Some strange creatures on 2 legs captured me and took me here, but they treated me cruely. That is why I was so weak when you found me. Where I come from....." Roku explains to Simba about her homeland, and about the mountains, the pines, and the snow. Roku tries to explain "snow" as best she can.....kind of like sand that falls from the sky and melts. :cheese:

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 10:53 AM
"A little bit, I'm still feeling a little drowsy though..." replies Katai. His eyes were turning black on the outside and were half shut, not wide open.

Roku
November 13th, 2004, 11:08 AM
"Wow, that sounds quite amazing..." Simba smiles to Roku, "Don't worry, you're safe here, although I've never met a creature like you before. What exactly are you, I hope I don't sound impolite asking that." Simba smiles again politely. "I think the two legged creatures are called humans, they are awful things which sometimes try to kill us..." Simba growls angrily.

I am a hybrid of a fox and a wolf. A wolf is kind of like a hyena, only leaner and much more intelligent, the opposite of a hyenea. A fox is a small creature, colored like me of red and white, with a large furry tail. A small intelligent wild dog! It seems we have both been touched by the humans. That is something we both can relate to. I have been watching you lions. You are much like myself - you hunt together, you live together as a family, and have a leader who is brave and strong. You understand the balance of the world. By the way, I bit that human as he tried to feed me....that is how I escaped. :cheese: I think I took quite a chunk out of him.....

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Katai looks at Asha with his drowsy, poorly looking eyes. He collapses down to the floor again.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Katai's eyes stay open, only just. His breathing is very heavy now.

Roku
November 13th, 2004, 08:49 PM
"Hush hush, get some more sleep then my love." she nuzzles him gently, "You can rest here for as long as you want."

"Was he tasty?" Simba grins to Roku, "What's your name anyway?" he asks politely, "My name is Simba, and I'm the King of the Pride here. Our home is called Pride Rock, and there are lots of lions living here. Thanks for the compliment." he smiles, "Although I wouldn't say I was too brave or strong." he laughs.
"Actually he was quite bitter.....:D
My name is Roku. You seem brave and strong to me, at least. So you're the "head of the pack" here? Interesting! I am sure I can learn a lot from this place. I am liking it here already." Roku looked around and smiled, and all of a sudden leaps into the river near the water hole.
"I had to do that, I smelled like a hyena......ayecapn: "
Roku's flowing fur was now drenched. She looked like a drowned hyena.:cheese: : *shakes, stretches*

Roku
November 13th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Roku watches Katai. She felt sypathy because she was weak herself. She was not sure of what was happening, but could sense the sadness in the air. She watched from a distance, her heart sad as she felt tears.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:18 PM
"Get some rest..." she tells him, crying sadly, "Just don't leave me for good... Katai, I love you." she purrs gently to him, trying to relax him, tears pouring down her face as she whimpers sadly.
Katai was still breathing heavily, "I...won't...leave...you." he says in a very weak and ill voice.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:24 PM
A tear also drops from Katai's eye, he lifts his paw up again and looks up to Asha, "I...promise...I won't...leave you." he takes deep breaths whilst saying this.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Katai tries to give Asha a smile, he finds it difficult to speak. "I...love...you, Ash..a."

Roku
November 13th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Simba smiles a little, "A Pride... I'm head of the Pride." he informs her politely, "We call ourselves a Pride instead of a Pack." Simba laughs a little as she jumps into the water, and he grins widely, before looking back at Katai. "Poor poor thing..." he sighs sadly, thinking about what's happening to Katai, "I sure hope he recovers..."
OH, a pride! Sorry for the mistake. But Katai....what happened to him?

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Katai's eyes close slowly, he was still breathing heavily.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:36 PM
A tear drops from Namabi's eye, "Is he..." not hoping to hear the worst.
Katai is still breathing heavily, fighting for his life.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Katai's eyes open a bit, he touches Asha with his paw, "I'm...not." he says.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Taking deep breaths, Katai tells her. "Around, in...my...stomach."

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:46 PM
"It, feels...painful." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Katai opens his mouth and eats the berries.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Katai's eyes seem to open wider and go less black. His breathing got less loud and heavy.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Katai's face lights up in a smile, his paleness started to go. "Feels a lot better." he says.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Katai stands up, "Hey, those berries did work!" he says very happily.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 10:06 PM
"Those nasty furballs! They nearly costed my life...and you." he grins up to Asha.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Katai gets up, he was now full of life.

"Hey Namabi!"

Namabi is still sat there with his head down and tears falling from his eyes.

"Huh?" he says turning his head around.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Namabi smiles and hugs Katai, "Glad you're alright, mate." he says.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Katai nuzzles her back. He hugs Namabi back. "It was YOU who had the idea of the swinging vines." he giggles and winks to Namabi.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 11:05 PM
"Grr, now I'm wet again!" laughs Katai pouncing on top of Asha.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Katai gets up, "So, you wanna go out for a walk?" he says smiling to her.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 11:23 PM
"Well, come on then." he says licking her cheek.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 11:35 PM
"I didn't want to die at this early and young age I'm at." says Katai padding along with Asha.

King Simba
November 13th, 2004, 11:41 PM
(Alrighty! :ayecapn: )

Katai was happy Asha found something to treat him and make him better so he decided to find her another surprise.

"Wait here, love." he purrs.

He pads off behind a tree, he finds a big bush with beautiful pink flowers on, he breaks some off and pads back to Asha hiding it between his jaws.

He smiles sweetly with the flowes in between his jaws.

Roku
November 13th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Roku was shy, but she wanted to help the lion Katai. She approched Katai and the other lions. "Um......" said Roku shyly, dropping some large leaves and a few smaller ones "Where I come from, we have some kinds of leaves like this. If you take them with water and drink the mixture, it will help ease your pain and fight infections. It will help your stomach in case your pain returns. I am glad you are alright." A tear falls down Roku's face. Death was a scary thought, and it Roku was just glad the young lion would be alright.

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 11:57 AM
"Again, that's all I could find. I'd give you something better if I could find it." he grins walking side by side with her.

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Katai smiles lovingly and sweetly to Asha. "So, where do you wanna go?" he asks her. "Any ideas?"

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Katai grins, "Come on." he says padding happily in the direction of the moon.

Roku
November 14th, 2004, 12:42 PM
"I am glad to help....it is the least I can do for your help."
Roku smiled as she watched the two lions who were very much in love walk away. She was glad their happiness could blossom once again.

Roku
November 14th, 2004, 12:54 PM
"Thank you so much, kind King Simba." she said "I am far from my home, but I am home again here. What was wrong with poor Katai in the first place? Was he sick or did he get hurt?

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Asha smiles, bounding along next to him, gently rubbing up against his side. "Katai... would you do me the honour of letting me have your cubs?" she purrs to him.
Katai smiles sweetly, "Of course." he says lovingly.

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Katai grins to her, "Race ya!"

Roku
November 14th, 2004, 02:48 PM
After she watched the two lions walk offf together, Roku wanted to get to know the Pride some more. And what better than to play with cubs? Roku plays with some of the lion cubs as they tug on her tail
"Why is your tail so poofy?" Asked a fluffy little cub
"Well, I am part fox, and they have poofy tails."
"When I grow up, I want to have a poofy Mane, just like your tail!" :cheese:

Roku
November 14th, 2004, 02:57 PM
"Are any of these cubs...er...'yours'?" asked Roku, as she now tried to loosed her tail from the iron grip of the male cub who wanted a 'poofy mane'. Roku stood up as the cub dangled off her tail as she walked.:slimey: (i love that teen Simba expression :-) )

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"To where?" Asha laughs to him, still padding along nuzzling him.

(I like your new signature KS :cheese: !!!)
(Thanks. :cheese: )

"To anywhere of course." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"Alright!" he says happily.

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"I'll get in." grins Katai jumping in to the swamp.

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"Isn't it just." grins Katai.

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"Me too." replies Katai splashing about in the mud. "It's getting cold isn't it?"

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"Yeah, else I'll be ill with the flu." he says getting out the mud.

Roku
November 14th, 2004, 07:11 PM
"Kiara is my cub." Simba smiles to Roku, "She's probably sleeping at the moment, bless her." he yawns himself.
Roku tries to pry the young cub off her tail "Oh, well that is good to hear. I hope to meet her later....if I can ever get this little guy off me."

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 08:46 PM
"I do too." replies Katai also doing the same with his fur.

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Katai smiles and curls up with Asha. "Night." he says.

King Simba
November 14th, 2004, 11:09 PM
(Okay. :ayecapn: )

"Sweet dreams." says Katai slowly drifting off to sleep.

Roku
November 15th, 2004, 01:01 PM
I love your Signature, King Simba!

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Roku
I love your Signature, King Simba!
(Thanks. :cheese: )

Roku
November 15th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Roku gets up and yawns and stretches, as the fluffy cub tags her again.
"Are you following me?" sha asks him
"Yeah!" says the cub "I want you to tell me a story."
Roku thought a bit, this little cub she barely knew asked for a story
"A story, from me? Well, I don't know..."
"Oh, please pleeeeeaasssssseeeeee!!!!" begged the fluffy cub :cheese:"
Roku could hardly resist the sweet face "Okay okay....." Roku and the cub sat on the edge of Pride Rock, which the cub wanted.
"Can you tell me the story of the Golden Lion...." began the cub

"I don't know any Pride Land stories, I am afraid. I don't know much about this Land yet. however, I will tell you a story from my homeland, if you like."
The little cub's eyes lit up. Roku thought for a minute, and then she began

*************(thinking of tale)

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 05:10 PM
(From above) Simba laughs a little, "Down..." he smiles to the cub, "Let Roku go." he gently puts his paw on the cub's head and strokes his head a little gently.

The next morning, Asha wakes up bright and early to get something for Katai. She quickly runs from the den, coming back with some very juicy green berries. She has given them to cubs before as treats, since the cubs find the berries delicious. Asha loves the taste aswell.
Katai's paw moves just a little, he doesn't wake up yet.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Katai moves his paw again, he tosses and turns. He notices that it's morning, he wakes up.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Katai smiles and starts to eat the berries. "Someone said something about the golden lion am I right?"

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"They're great, thanks. Please excuse me, I need to talk to the fox." replies Katai walking over to the fox.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"Not really, you can come if you want." says Katai turning around to Asha.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Katai smiles, "Come on then." he says padding over with her to the fox.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 07:08 PM
"Hello." says Katai to Roku.

(OOC: We'll have to wait for Roku to reply so I'll do other bits at the minute. ;))

Katai also looks at Asha lovingly with his deep, red eyes. He gives her a very loving smile.

Roku
November 15th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Roku watches the two lions site down next to her. "Hello!" she says "You must be Katai! I am happy you are feeling well again!
My name is Roku. Pleased to meet you!?

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"Yeah, I am. I'm feeling a lot better now." smiles Katai.

Roku
November 15th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"Hello, Asha! Pleased to meet you too!"

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"Aww, look at them all. I can't wait until we have our cubs." says Katai grinning to Asha.

Roku
November 15th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Roku prepares to tell her story (I am not going to be able to post till later....the school bell is going to ring. But a story I wil tell! The cubs shall be pleased!)
"Oh wow!" said Roku "i am glad many want to hear!" Roku prepares to tell her tale

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"Don't rush." he says also nuzzling Asha.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 08:41 PM
"I'm not sure...I don't have as good imagination as you." he grins to Asha.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 09:01 PM
"Ah, I won't." laughs Katai. "How about if one of them's a girl we call her Maarifa (skilled) and if one's a boy we call him....Jalali (almighty)?"

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 09:05 PM
"I sort of like those names too. I'm stuck." he replies holding his head. :confused:

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 09:25 PM
"Yeah, I guess so." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 09:31 PM
"Neither can I." replies Katai giggling.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:11 PM
"Aww, thanks." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:17 PM
"Same here. It does get a bit boring though after..." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Katai day dreams about Asha an the cubs. He is silent.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:26 PM
"Huh, what?" says Katai stopping day dreaming. He blinks.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:29 PM
"Oh yeah, sorry..." he says smiling a bit not realizing she said that in the first place.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Katai curls up beside her. "How's that?" he grins.

Roku
November 15th, 2004, 10:36 PM
?This is a story from my homeland, that I was told when I was a young cub. I hope you enjoy it as I have for long years. This is a legend passed down from generation to generation of my people. Long long ago, the earth was covered in cold and ice. All of the creatures suffered from the great cold, for the Great Spirit who lives in the stars was causing this great cold upon the Earth. It was in his belief that the creatures of Earth were abusing its sources : the predators were hunting more than they needed, the herbivores were overgrazing, and the world was headed to disaster. The Great Spirit came down from the stars, and came before all the creatures, his magical steps causing flowers to grow wherever he walked.((((note: from Princess Mononoke, but I liked the idea))) he said ?My brothers and sisters, I have given you all of the great gifts of the world. But you have used them in vain! My kindess and bounty for you has made you carless and lazy! Now you must learn to live in balence, never again shall life be easy for you!? And then the Great Spirit called his great cry, and ice began to cover the world. The world was changing: snow fell, and many plants died because they needed a warm climate. The rivers froze and the trees became dormant, their leaves falling to the ground. Life was going to be hard from then on, and it was. All the creatures suffered greatly- yet no one could do something about it. The animals tried to cope, but it was harder every day. The herbivores could find no food and were dying, and therefore the hunters could not hunt. All suffered, great and small. The cold was becoming worser by the day, and not even the warmest pelt could keep out it?s icy fingers of death.
In the far north, a small clan of foxes lived. Lumon, a young male with a bright, red pelt like the firey sun, saw the disaster this cold was causing. He and his loved ones were becomming thinner by the day, as food was nearly impossible to come by. The young ones were becomming sick, and many a fox were not immune to cold, for back then their fur was thin and limp. Lumon was horror struck. He was a very brave fox, and wanted to set out to find the Great Spirit and beg for his mercy.
?My family!? shouted Lumon when he gathered them ?Look at how we live now! We are suffering and soon will die, for this cold and ice prevents us from life. I swear to you, my family! I will find the Great Spirit! I will make him change his ways! I will not let my family die, not like this! The Great Spirit shall be found by me, or I shall die trying!?
Lamon?s family worried for him, begging him not to go. ?The Great Spirit gives and takes life. He is powerful and will crush you. And how will you find him? He lives in the stars, where no creature can reach him.?
Yet Lamon was determined as he was strong and brave, and his family knew his path was set. One dark morning he set out, bidding his family farewell. He was sad and cried, for he knew not if he would see them again. Lamon?s journey was rough and steep, for the land was hard and terrible. From the sky, the Great Spirit tried to block Lamons way, causing crevices and craters that were filled with boiling water. Yet Lamon would not be swayed-he walked for 5 days and 5 nights around the crater. When the Great Spirit rose rocky mountains in front of him, Lamon climbed them all, despite the raging cold and icy winds. The Great Spirit caused great thorns and branches to grow, and close around Lamon tightly, so tightly he could not move whatsoever. Yet Lamon was a smart fox and used his stealthy fox skills to slide through the thorns and branhces. The Great Spirit made gigantic beasts block Lamon?s way, yet Lamon used his sharp teeth and claws to swipe the eyes of the beasts, then used his swiftness to slink away from them. No matter what the Great Spirit tried, Lamon found a way. Yet poor Lamon was tired yet still he pushed on forward, through the day and night.
When Lamon came to the edge of the world, the highest mountain there ever was, he yelled out at the top of his lungs
?Great Spirit! I have travelled far from lands to the west to speak to you! You have tried to test me, and block my path, yet I have not stopped! I will not give up unless you speak with me! Show yourself, Great Spirit! Show me that you truly are what you speak!?
Suddenly, the earth shook as Lamon rose up and upward into the stars, until he was before the Great Spirit
?I see your will is strong as iron, young fox. I have not been able to stop you,? The Great Spirit growled angrilly ?So speak now! Why do you disturb me??
?Great Spirit,? Lamon said timidly ?Please, you must stop this madness on Earth. There is no food, there is no water. The cold is destroying everything, and it is disturbing the balence of the world even more than before you caused it. My people are starving, my people are dying. Please, Great Spirit. This must end. You must stop!? Lamon yelled
?SILENCE!? the Great Spirit roared ?How dare you speak to me like that! No, young fox. This must be how it is! Now leave! You have done wrong and now you must suffer!?
?But Great Spirit! You used to be kind and generous! This is not how it is meant to...? stammered Lamon
?SILENCE!? yelled the Great Spirit, and Lamon was pushed back ?You will leave by sunset!? The Great Spirit was gone. Yet Lamon was clever and brave, and would not take no for an answer. The Great Spirit was not himself anymore. Lamon had a way. Before the sunset, when the Great Spirit was asleep, Lamon snuck up and stole his horn, which was the source of all his magic. When the Great Spirit arose, he was in rage. He came upon the earth, bellowing.
?Who has stolen my horn!? he cried ?Come forth, or the world shall end if I cannot perform my magic!?
?The world is already ending!? A lone voice spoke out, as Lamon stepped forward. ?I have stolen your horn, Great Spirit.?
?Why?? asked the Great Spirit
?Because you needed to see what was happening.? replied Lamon ?Look around you, Great Spirit.? All of a sudden, Lamon started to dance, singing a chant of the world. He danced, and in his movements showed the sadess and emotion he felt. The other animals followed him, and they all began to sing. They sand the song of sadness, of life and of death, of the world and the turning.
The emotion came out in rainbows of color as the animals sang and danced. The Great Spirit looked around him, and felt tears as he saw the poor suffering creatures emotion.
?Don?t you see?? said Lamon ?We have repented for our sorrows-we understand now we have done wrong!?
?Young fox,? said the Great Spirit ?You have wisdom well beyond your years. My brothers and sisters! I am ashamed of what I have done! I have blamed you for doing wrong, when I have commited a crime equal as you all! I have let my power take over me and forgot to be the Great Spirit. From this day forward, the Earth shall live in balence. The good times shall return-yet there can be no darkness without light. For parts of the turning of the world, the life shall be cold and harsh in the north and dry and desert in the south. Some places will even remain that was all year, for creatures who I shall grant the gift of livibility there. You must learn that you cannot appreciate the light if there is no darkness. I shall watch over now, and never become a tyrant. You must remember-the Great Spirit is everywhere, not just in the stars. He lives in all the plants and animals and unites them.? The Great Spirit left into the sky again, and soon the ice decreased-but still remained in parts of earth, for something like that cannot be undone completely. The climate became warm again in most places, yet hard and good times alternated yearly, which is why there are seasons. The dark and light shall live and balence, and all the animals learned to live in harmony together, in a circle of dancing. Yet The Great Spirt felt he should owe something to Lamon.
?Young fox! From this day forward, I shall reward the fox with a pelt as red as the sun, and thicker, smoother, and more beautiful and warmer than any fur! You shall have large ears to hear well and large eyes to see incredibly!? The Great Spirt granted the foxes these gifts, and that is why the fox looks like he does today. The Great Spirit made sure that all the animals were able to live in their lands. The acts of one brave soul can make a world of difference. Here ends the tale.?
Roku looked around at the creatures, as her story was over.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:44 PM
"Wow, nice story. That was great, honestly." says Katai also smiling.
"Good stuff." says Namabi also smiling.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Katai closes his eyes, making sure he doesn't go to sleep.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Katai opens his eyes and his mouth, he taps Asha on the shoulder, "Gives us one will ya." he says.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:51 PM
"Thanks." he says giving her a wink and a grin.

Roku
November 15th, 2004, 10:55 PM
"I am glad you liked it! I will tell another story again sometime, if you like." Roku follows the other lions into the den. "Oh, Katai and Asha, I hope you have healthy cubs when the time comes! I can tell them stories....and perhaps they won't eat my tail." :-) Roku goes into the den, the fluffy cub firmly attached to her.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 10:55 PM
( :cheese: )

Katai puts his paw over her like he was hugging her.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Katai shakes his head, his eyes are closed since he is resting them.

Roku
November 15th, 2004, 11:04 PM
"How far along are you?" asked Roku politely "When do you think you will give birth?"

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Katai opens his eye and winks to Roku.

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 11:10 PM
"Don't press on too hard, you'll probably do something to my heart or something....ah it doesn't matter." says Katai grinning to her. "Press on as hard as you want."

unregistered user
November 15th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Kenyi decided to take a little walk for some fresh air and nature-gazing outside of the dens, padding outside. As he distinctive noises deep inside the caverns grow more faraway and fade, Kenyi lies peacefully down giggling a bit at the soft grass tickling his paws and his back
"It's so ticklish."
Kenyi closes his eyes sighing as he once again starts rolling along the grass making his way downhill tumbling.
"Ouch..,guess I shouldn't have done that heh."

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 11:14 PM
"That's better." smiles Katai resting his eyes.

Roku
November 15th, 2004, 11:16 PM
"Of course," said Roku smiling "Things like that take time. You both look so happy! I know they will be healthy and beautiful!"

King Simba
November 15th, 2004, 11:16 PM
(Goodnight. *yawns* -_-)

Katai also falls asleep, he starts to snore loudly. :lol:

unregistered user
November 15th, 2004, 11:20 PM
(Goodnight Simba and take care.)

Roku
November 15th, 2004, 11:25 PM
"'Night!" said Roku "Sleep well."

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Roku gets up and stretches as she heads to the promontory of Pride Rock, watching the sun rise. Some stars still show on the horizon. Roku was fascinated by the incredible sunrises in Africa, as animal sillohetes walked on the horizon. She smiled to herself. "Incredibly beautiful...."

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 05:52 PM
The sun is shining now, and Roku is enjoying the good weather. She plays with the cubs, and aids the lionesses during a small hunt, and savors the day.

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Bends, stretches

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Katai opens his eyes and yawns, trying not to disturb Asha, he gets up stretches and heads down to the water hole for a drink.

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Asha yawns, waking up, and looks back at Katai, who is sleeping behind her. She doesn't disturb him, and just rests her head back lightly on his strong chest.

Simba smiles and pads over to Roku, "Glad to see you seem to have made yourself at home here." he grins, "Well, you're welcome to stay... you are now an honorary Pride member!!!" Simba smirks to her :cheese: .
"Thank you so much Simba!" Roku said happily, finally happy she had a place to belong.

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"It is going to be hot today!"

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 07:32 PM
"Did I wake you? I'm so sorry if I did." says Katai taking a drink of the water.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"Fine, although I woke up in the middle of the night. I saw something dark walk by the den entrance. I've got bad feelings about this and I'm sure Namabi will have too." replies Katai. His ears perk down.

Roku
November 16th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Roku greets Katai and Asha at the waterhole "Good morning!"

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 07:41 PM
"Any idea what it was?" Asha asks dismally, "Stupid thing... I hope it turns out to be good..."
"I'm not sure. It turned and looked at me, then looked over to Namabi, Lunara and the cubs. I have a really bad feeling that it's the one who has a grudge on Namabi and his Pride." replies Katai.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 07:48 PM
"I have to tell Namabi. It's Namabi who he's wanting." says Katai worried.

King Simba
November 16th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Katai sighs, "It's because he is jelous of Namabi. We all suspect he killed his parents. He attacked Namabi once whilst he was walking, luckily he never died. He was badly injured."