PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

unregistered user
October 6th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Fuja walks away feeling strangely sad and lays down on a rock not to far from the place they were taking care of Broken

Broken
October 6th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Broken is hard pressed for breath chocking on blood. ?Dark.? She hissed. ?Keep him form my baby?? she pleaded. ?He killed- my family? she spat out moving to get up before falling again.

King Simba
October 6th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Namabi backed away. "Who killed your family?" he asked. "Try to tell us."

Broken
October 6th, 2004, 06:24 PM
"Dark..." she whispered trying to stay awake. "He followed me..."

Prince Kovu
October 7th, 2004, 05:12 AM
"Gaah!! COME HERE YOU THING!" Zhespah shouts at a zebra that he was chasing, but as a bad hunter he scared it too early... after a time of looking around for more things to hunt, he looks back to the pride rock "Um.. theres a lot of movement up there. I wonder what is happening.... should we go and see Kovu?"

King Simba
October 7th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Kovu was in the den with Kiara playing with Leo and Leana (Namabi's cubs).

Valkiria
October 7th, 2004, 03:21 PM
"Dark?" - Valkiria looked at Broken. - "Who's Dark? A lion? a tiger? Who? And where is he now? We must know. We'll help you, sure!"

unregistered user
October 7th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Fuja walks into the den and sighs and lays down on the floor of stone

unregistered user
October 7th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"Heh, I think so.." I just got shocked by the site of that lioness hurt thats all

King Simba
October 7th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"Yeah." Kovu said nuzzling Kiara. "It will be great." he smiled. "Who's cubs are they anyway?"

King Simba
October 7th, 2004, 10:00 PM
"Yeah..." replies Kovu smiling.

Namabi decides it is time for rest. He snuggled up in a corner with Lunara. He calls his two cubs over, "Leo, Leana, time for sleep!"

The two cubs run over and snuggle up between Namabi and Lunara.

King Simba
October 7th, 2004, 10:15 PM
"Okay, but It'll just be a nap." he says smiling to Kiara walking over to where she is curling up.

Broken
October 7th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Broken ceased to answer closing her eyes gently and letting out her last breath. Dark was her mate?s father, he hated her since she got in his way or ?training? his son, Bill. He was a lanky lion out prowling in what once was the out lands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asante woke the warmth of the other lioness had gone. He looked around for his mother?s soft eyes. He mewed but went silent, remembering his mom always telling him to stay quiet when she was not around.

King Simba
October 8th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Is she...?" asks Namabi too upset to continue his sentence. He also holds his head down.

King Simba
October 8th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"We'll all have to search for him I guess..." replies Namabi wiping away a tear that had fallen from his eye.

Broken
October 8th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Asante stepped close to his mother?s body. ?mama? he called softly pulling her torn ear.
?wake up?? he sobbed. He remembered Dark, he was huge, scary. His grandfather was ?Dark? he remembered. He moved to hide behind Namabi?s paw. ?My grandpa?? he whimpered. His talking has improved quite well since the nights previous.

King Simba
October 8th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Namabi looks down to Asante. "Your grandpa?" he asks.

Broken
October 8th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Asante?s tears fell while he remembered what he saw when he was younger. ?Dark?is?? he sobbed burying his face into Namabi?s leg (Much like Simba did to scar? but he?s behind the leg) terrified. ?he killed them? he is my grandfather?Dark?? he stammered.

King Simba
October 8th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"We'll get him for you, we promise. We're not going anywhere until we get him..." says Namabi looking worried for Asante.

unregistered user
October 8th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Fuja walks out of the cave and looks at the body and the grieving lions by her

"Who can have done such a thing" he thinks aloud

Broken
October 8th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Asante quieted. "he'll get to me too... no matter what..." he whispered starting to shake. He remembered watching his sisters being killed and his fatehr fighting his own father, chasing him off. It was the last time he saw his father. Not long later his brother was killed leaving his mom and him. "Mom is gone... I'm next."

unregistered user
October 8th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Fuja sighs and tilts his head down
"Dont worry little one, we wont let this dark guy get you..no matter what."

Broken
October 8th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Asante sobbed, still afraid. He wanted to go back to the den now. He knew his grandfather was close, seeing the grass ruffle not far from there. He moved back to his mother?s corpse confused. ?Mama? were is papa?? he asked licking the tip of her nose, it was so cold, not like normal.

King Simba
October 9th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Namabi runs out, and stops a few steps back behind Simba. He roars aggressively at the other lion.

Valkiria
October 9th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Valkiria smiles to Asante:
"Don't be afraid! We'll protect you!"

Then she jumped to Simba and Namabi.
Valkiria roared to the unknown lion.
"What's your name?"
Her tail nervously twitched.

Broken
October 9th, 2004, 03:19 PM
The black lion looked to the group nervously. His eye were exactly like those of Asante?s. the large lion back away a step his claws showing his teeth bared. ?Dark is dead!? he growled. ?Broken killed him.? He said a flash behind his green eyes showed relief. ?He was week.. Now?? he hissed. ?Give me my son!?

King Simba
October 9th, 2004, 04:39 PM
"How are we so sure?!" growls Namabi at the unknown black lion. "How do we know if he's your son or not?!"

Valkiria
October 9th, 2004, 05:05 PM
The tigress prepare to fight.
"Prove he's your son!" - she said angryly.

Broken
October 9th, 2004, 05:43 PM
?How?? the lion growled. ?What do you want me to do to prove that?s my cub?? he yelled, angry. ?He knows me!? He seethed. ?Asante come out here, now!? he hissed moving close to the lion protecting the young one.

Valkiria
October 9th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Valkiria moved to the black lion, barred his way.
"You will not touch the cub!" - roared she. Her eyes sparkled with fire.

Broken
October 9th, 2004, 06:08 PM
The lion roared. ?Fine. I?ll be back to get him off you.? he growled raising his paw and sticking the tiger down with full force. Then took off into the outlands.

King Simba
October 9th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"Don't worry..." Namabi looks down to the cub. "We'll take good care of you until we're sure that that lion is your father."

Broken
October 9th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Asante shook his head and moved back to his mother?s corpse curling up next to her bloodied throat. ?That lion? that?s not Dark? and it?s not my father? anymore.? he sniffled wishing his mother was alive.

King Simba
October 9th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Namabi keeps walking up and down in a confused and worried way not sure what to do next.

Broken
October 9th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Asante looked back to his mother?s cold body. He sniffled and climbed slowly onto Simba?s mane. ?Mother said we didn?t belong here?? He whispered to the elder lion, pawing at his mane in the breeze.

Prince Kovu
October 10th, 2004, 04:52 AM
"Um.. Simba.. can you come with me for a moment?" Zhespah calls Simba

"Well.. I think that Broken's body has been here long enough.. we need to do the farewell ritual ... so.. what if we take Asante to the waterhole so he can take a bath, and relax his mind, I think Zazu can do the rest" Zhes proposed to simba, so poor Asante would understand what had happened

"I'm afraid I agree with him sir, the lionesses and me will take care of everything" Zazu said with an unusual fragile voice

King Simba
October 10th, 2004, 10:25 AM
"Mind if Asante rides with me to the water hole, Simba?" asks Namabi. "We can all help bath him when we get there."

Valkiria
October 10th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Valkiria looked at a wound on her shoulder which was put by the Dark Lion and tried to lick off the blood. :alone:
"Maybe I will go with Namabi and Asante to the water hole? To be engaged with children is my privilege" :licks:

King Simba
October 10th, 2004, 11:36 AM
"He seems to have hurt her quite badly. Maybe she should stop here and rest for a while." says Namabi looking down to Valkiria with a slight worried look on his face.

unregistered user
October 10th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Fuja that had been following them towards the waterhole

"I think its best that we continue to the waterhole so she can clean the wound..thats better then rest here..it might get infected" He said before starting to walk towards the waterhole again

King Simba
October 10th, 2004, 12:21 PM
"Yeah, I guess you're right. Simba, what do you think?" asks Namabi picking Asante up.

unregistered user
October 10th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Fuja lays down close to the waterhole and sighs watching the water ripple as he breaths

King Simba
October 10th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Namabi puts Asante in to the water hole letting him bath himself. He goes and has a drink.

Broken
October 10th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Asante hardly noticed his small form being juggled between the lions and not in the water. He had become numb. He sat silently in the water wanting to get out. He brought a blood stained paw to his mouth and liked it clean. After finishing with his paw he left to water and walked away from the water hole, past the elder lions.

unregistered user
October 11th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Fuja sits up and starts running through the savannah a bit needing to stretch his legs, he suddenly stops seeing a wildebeast grazing a bit outside the herd, he closes in to look closer if he got a chance

King Simba
October 11th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Namabi continues to drink more water, he gets up and looks at poor Asante. He is very worried about him, he goes and sits next to Simba. "Don't worry, we all know what you're going through." says Namabi to Asante.

Valkiria
October 11th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Valkiria smiles politely to Asha and Simba.
"I... I'm Ok, i think" :alone:
She tried to go, but her paws were still too week, and the tigress has fallen. :zzz:

Broken
October 13th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Asante's expression hardened and he nodded. "Thanks..." he whispered sucking up his tears. "She wouldn't want me crying over her." Asante laughed a little, whiping his paws over his face.

Broken
October 13th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Asante smiled moving close to her suckling. He started purring when the warm milk hit his belly. He was very greatful, but wondered if what his mother said was true 'We don't belong here' her voice ran across his mind until he fell asleep close to his saragent mother

Broken
October 13th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Asante woke his large green eyes opening sleepily. He yawnd widely. "Morning..." he said still in a doze state. he stretched standing up but soon topled over hitting his head off a rock. He growled at it an d backed into Sapphire. He looked up to her and smiled, feeling safe infront of her.

King Simba
October 13th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Namabi wakes up and sees that Asante is a bit happier now. "Nice to see you smiling a bit, Asante." says Namabi yawning and giving Asante a warm, friendly smile.

Broken
October 13th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Asante pawed at Sapphire before starting to drink. It all reminded him of when he was very young when his father was alive and with his family. It all seemed like a dream to him now. Soon he finished eating and burped with a hic-up. He shook his head and jumped onto Sapphire's side, playfully.

King Simba
October 13th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Namabi looks at his two cubs "How about you two play with Asante?" he suggests.
Leo and Leana walk over to Asante seeing if he wants to play.

Broken
October 13th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Asante never felt this before. His mother would hug him and cuddle him, but never really talked like this to him. he purred feeling warm. Asante bit at one of Kimi's feet nervious of the elder male, but wanted to break himself of that...

King Simba
October 13th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Leo and Leana look at eachother. They decide to snuggle with Kimi.

Broken
October 13th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Asante snuggle Kimi back and nuzzled Sapphire. "Thanks..." he whispered settling down again. "Sapphire...may I call you mom?" he asked wanting to forget the greif of loosing his mother soon.

Valkiria
October 14th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Valkiria purred. Asha's medicine began to help, the shoulder wasn't sick any more.

Broken
October 14th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Asante liked the idea of playing. He jumped as high as he could bapping Leana with his small white paw. He fell back to the ground on his feet glad he didn?t fall again. His tail swished playfully looking up at the three, eyes shinning.

King Simba
October 14th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Leo and Leana look up at Tipa thinking that he is a bit old to play but they decide to play with Tipa and Asante.

King Simba
October 14th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Leo jumps on top of Tipa. He was starting to enjoy hiself. Leana follows.

King Simba
October 14th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Leo and Leana were starting to enjoy theirselves now. "Asante, wanna join!?" asks Leo laughing playfully.

Broken
October 15th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Asante smiled and nodded. He jumped on top of Tipa's main. "I got all three of you!" he laughed sitting on the eld'ers main licking his fore paw.

King Simba
October 15th, 2004, 07:23 AM
Leo and Leana was enjoying themselves now and decided to also jump on top of Tipa, "Haha! Gotcha!" shouts Leana.

King Simba
October 15th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Namabi smiles at Leo and Leana proudly. He was happy to see them playing with someone new.

King Simba
October 15th, 2004, 08:18 PM
"Sure thing." replies Namabi pouncing on top of Kimi.

King Simba
October 15th, 2004, 09:56 PM
"Oh no you won't!" laughs Namabi rolling on top of Kimi.

King Simba
October 15th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Namabi gets up and hides behind some grass. He waits for Kimi to approach.

King Simba
October 16th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Namabi looks around seeing that no-one was there. He crouched down ready to pounce.

King Simba
October 16th, 2004, 10:07 PM
"Thanks." says Namabi. "How about we have a rest for a little while?" he suggests smiling to Kimi.

King Simba
October 17th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"Yeah, ok." replied Namabi padding up to the den with Kimi.

King Simba
October 17th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"Yeah, I'm sure glad I'm not out in it. We'd be drenched by now." replied Namabi smiling and winking to Kimi.

King Simba
October 17th, 2004, 08:43 PM
"When my mane gets wet it goes all puffy." replied Namabi laughing.

King Simba
October 18th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"When the rain stops do you want to go for a walk? I'm a bit bored here." asks Namabi sitting down.

King Simba
October 18th, 2004, 06:38 PM
"If you want." smiles Namabi.

King Simba
October 19th, 2004, 03:42 PM
"Um, no I'm not the King here and I don't make the decisions here." replied Namabi looking at Mohabi deeply in the eyes.

King Simba
October 19th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Namabi stares at Mohabi he then turns his head towards Simba.

King Simba
October 19th, 2004, 09:30 PM
"Okay, If I must." replies Namabi. He pads up to Simba.
"Hey Simba, there's a lion who's just entered Pride Rock. He wants to talk to you."

King Simba
October 19th, 2004, 09:48 PM
"Namabi. I'm not a member of this Pride, I'm a member of the other Pride that is staying here." replies Namabi smiling at Mohabi.

King Simba
October 19th, 2004, 09:54 PM
"As long as I want. Simba has let me stay here for a while. I don't feel tempted to leave yet." replies Namabi winking at Mohabi. He sits down next to him.
"So where you from?" he asks.

King Simba
October 19th, 2004, 10:03 PM
"Hopefully. I've known him for quite some time now. He was a bit worried at first but now he seems really nice." replies Namabi.

King Simba
October 19th, 2004, 10:19 PM
"Hunt, play, go out for strolls. I've made many new friends here." replies Namabi walking over to his mate.

King Simba
October 20th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Namabi turns his head away quick, "Ugh, painful." he says. "Does it cause you any problems at all?"

King Simba
October 20th, 2004, 10:32 PM
"Um, it looks like it. Do you want to see Simba and see if he knows any different?" asks Namabi.

King Simba
October 21st, 2004, 03:30 PM
"Well, I can collect some plants for you and see if they work?" replies Namabi feeling a bit squeamish from Mohabi's cut.

King Simba
October 21st, 2004, 04:12 PM
Namabi nods and grabs some bark from the nearby tree and brings it back to the den.

King Simba
October 21st, 2004, 06:35 PM
"No problem. Anyway about myself I was born a few hundred miles north of here. I lost my parents when I was just a cub. I ran away and returned back when I was a strong adult which wasn't long ago. The rest I don't wanna talk about because it makes me upset." says Namabi perking his ears down a bit.
"Anyway, how old are you?" he asks.

King Simba
October 21st, 2004, 07:15 PM
"I sometimes have nightmares about how my parents died. I hate being alone now." he says sadly. He lies down next to Mohabi.

King Simba
October 21st, 2004, 09:18 PM
"Thanks for the offer but I sleep with my mate and cub." Namabi smiles to Mohabi.

King Simba
October 21st, 2004, 09:24 PM
Namabi laughs "Yeah, getting late."

King Simba
October 21st, 2004, 09:50 PM
"Night." he says slowly drifting off to sleep.

King Simba
October 21st, 2004, 10:28 PM
Namabi slowly opens his eyes. He sees Simba looking over to where he and Lunara was sleeping.

King Simba
October 22nd, 2004, 02:58 PM
"Thanks a bunch." says Namabi yawning and smiling. He leaves Lunara, Leo and Leana asleep and tucks in to the food.

King Simba
October 22nd, 2004, 04:33 PM
"They caught a nice big piece." replies Namabi smiling still eating the food.

King Simba
October 22nd, 2004, 07:57 PM
"Yeah, I agree." replies Namabi laughing and winking to Simba.

King Simba
October 22nd, 2004, 10:09 PM
"They like to sleep in." says Namabi finishing the last piece of his food off and wiping away the blood from around his mouth.

King Simba
October 22nd, 2004, 10:22 PM
"Heh, no thanks. I'm full." replies Namabi smiling politely to Simba.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2004, 12:18 PM
"No problem, anytime." replies Namabi smiling to Mohabi. "So what you wanna do today then?" he asks.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
"I think I'll go to take the morning sun. You coming?" asks Namabi. His mate and cubs are still asleep.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2004, 02:23 PM
"Yeah, it's kind of refreshing after a long nights sleep." replies Namabi pafding out of the den with Mohabi.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2004, 02:27 PM
"That's bad. At least you've had something to eat now though." replies Namabi also squishing his paws on the grass.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
"Ok. I will be careful, don't you worry." replies Namabi pouncing on top of Mohabi.

nafklt
October 25th, 2004, 02:30 AM
(OOC: Hmm... sorry STL, but I'm gonna have to drop out of this one, I'm getting kind of busy lately...:()

King Simba
October 26th, 2004, 11:03 AM
"Alright then. That's enough." laughs Namabi pouncing back on top of his new friend.

King Simba
October 26th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Namabi grabs hold of Simba and Mohabi's tail. He pulls them so they fall off. He laughs.

King Simba
October 26th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Namabi jumps on top of Simba crushing Mohabi.

King Simba
October 26th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"Go on then." replies Namabi smirking to Mohabi and Simba.

King Simba
October 26th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Namabi grins and accidently stands on Simba's tail. :lol:

King Simba
October 26th, 2004, 08:52 PM
"Sorry." says Namabi feeling a little clumsy. He laughs and runs to the other side of the den waiting for Mohabi or Simba to chase him.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Namabi quickly got up and chased after Mohabi again.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"I'll have a look. If not, I'll just have to wake them all up." replies Namabi. He walks over to his Pride who are mostly awake. He turns around to Simba and smirks.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Namabi pads up to Simba and the first lion. It was his friend Katai.
"This is Katai." replies Namabi walking up to the next lioness.

Broken
October 27th, 2004, 08:27 PM
((okay sorry I haven't posted for a long while. Sorry))
Asante sighed walking to the stain of dried blood were his mother had died. He missed her sorely, more now than when she had passed. He ran from the pride for the day to sit here. ?Mother? I?m lost. I don?t want to stay here?? he sniffled laying down his face buried in his paws. ?Come back?please?? he cried.

King Simba
October 28th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Namabi walks up to a light brown Lioness. "This is Mweni." he says smiling.

Broken
October 28th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Asante sniffed and nodded. ?I?m sorry?? he whispered nudging Sapphire?s nose. ?What is she doing? Is she happier were she is?? he asked, green tearful orbs looked up desperately at the lioness. He normally would be so proud of the white puff on the top of his head, but couldn?t now.

((yeah he?s a freak who?s puff turned white a little early for his age?O..o))

King Simba
October 28th, 2004, 05:17 PM
OOC: I'm making all these names up btw! :p

BIC: "Haha, yeah." replies Namabi laughing. He walks up to the next lioness. "Here's Piune."

Broken
October 28th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Asante nodded. ?I still miss her?? He sniffled. ?Thank you Sapphire? Thank you mom?? he whispered now using Sapphire?s large paw as a pillow, as he lay on the bloody spot were his mother fell. ?I?ll get him back for this? someday, when I?m big and strong.?

unregistered user
October 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Meanwhile, Fuja was stalking an antelope and started running for it closing in on his prey soundlessly (is that a word? :E)

He jumped up on it and tried to bite the animals neck, he misses slightly and the animal shakes making him fall off and he falls on the ground hard.

The antelope walks away a bit until it lays down in pain.
Fuja limps over to kill the poor antelope, he bites the neck and twists it off.

He eats up until his feed and limps off to the waterhole to drink some water.

King Simba
October 28th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Namabi walks up to the next lioness. "This is Lunara. I think you've met her already." replies Namabi nuzzling his mate and smiling to Simba.

King Simba
October 28th, 2004, 10:14 PM
Lunara smiles. "Thank you." she replies.
She nuzzles her mate.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Namabi raises his eyebrow and laughs, "I won't kill you. It was only an accident!"

He smiles to Kiros.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Namabi starts to grit his teeth. He wasn't sure around this lion either. "No, I'm not a new Pride member. Simba gave me permission to stay here with my Pride for a bit. Got a problem?" he asks starting to feel very uncomfortable.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Namabi stops gritting his teeth. "It's alright." he says starting to smile.

Broken
October 29th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Asante yawned and curled up to his sergeant mother?s belly, purring. ?Do you really think so?? he asked closing his green eyes. ?Mother said he wouldn?t stop coming until he got us?both.? her shuddered. ?One done?? he said shaking.

Broken
October 29th, 2004, 03:28 PM
At this Asante moved closer to Sapphire. ?I wont leave anyone?s side?? he assured her. He knew he would though, he?d end up getting into trouble as he did with his mother. He purred to Sapphire and curled close to her, her and his mother?s sent both invading his senses as he dozed off.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Kiros makes a little 'phew' sound and stops hyperventilating, which he was doing through fear.

"Um... I'm Kiros... nice to meet you." he smiles a little, but is still quite obviously nervous.
"Name's Namabi." replies Namabi.
He walks over and lies down for a rest.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"Wouldn't hurt to have a game." laughs Namabi,

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"Thanks. Wanna play with two more cubs just like you too?" asks Namabi grinning.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"Takes some time to get right in the morning too." replies Namabi. "Leo, Leana." he calls his two cubs over.
"Fancy playing with Kiros?"

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Hello, wanna play?" asks Leo.
Leana runs around to the other side cheerfully.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Leo jumps on top of Namabi.
"Bit more gently there son, you'll end up hurting someone." says Namabi.
Leana follows.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Yeah, he's our daddy alright!" replies Leana.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:28 PM
The two cubs giggle and pounce off their Dad's back.
"Coming?" asks Leo. "We usually play out in the fields a lot."

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"Shh, I don't want Dad to hear about this." whispers Leana.
"He won't know a thing." interrupts Leo. "C'mon, let's go!"

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"How about we go around the water hole and play hide and seek? Or maybe tag?" suggests Leo.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Leo thinks for a moment.
"Leana what do you think?" he asks.
"Let's play tag." she replies.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Leo chases after Kiros. He tries to pounce. He notices Leana pulling faces from the other side, he then tries to chase her.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Leo smirks and pounces on Leana. "Tag, you're it!" he shouts.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Leana and Leo play along happily with Kiros.

Meanwhile back at Pride Rock, Namabi relaxes with Lunara. They think about their two cubs.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Lunara smiles, "Yeah. They seem to be having fun."

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 08:48 PM
"If they do, I'll be straight down there." replies Namabi laughing.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Namabi continues to watch along with Lunara.

Leo pounces on top of Kiros, knocking him down to the floor.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Leo pads up to Kiros. "Are you alright?" he asks.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Leana shouts for some of the adult lions to come.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:20 PM
"I pounced on top of him, I didn't mean to be hard." said Leo very embarassed and upset.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:26 PM
"It's ok." Leo starts to smile again.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Namabi pads down the the field. "Just try to be more careful next time son." he says happily.

Leana tries to climb a tree.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Leana reaches the top branch. "I made it, I made it!" she shouts excitedly.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:53 PM
"It's always harder getting down then going up." replies Leana dropping on to Simba's stomach.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Leana smiles back. Leo says "I want a try!" he shouts excitedly climbing the tree.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Leo jumps off onto Simba's stomach, he does it a bit too hard.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Leo laughs.

Namabi grabs hold of Leo. "Not so fast son." he laughs. "Fancy some dinner?" he grins to Simba.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 10:38 PM
"If you want, yeah." replies Namabi. "I'd like to leave Leo and Leana here though, anywhere they could stay whilst we're gone?" asks Namabi.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 10:41 PM
"Ah, that's great." replies Namabi picking up Leo. Lunara pics up Leana, they follow Simba back to the den.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Namabi and Lunara place Leo and Leana down. "Like Simba said to Kiros, behave." tells Namabi. "Me and your mother are going for a hunt with Simba. We'll be back soon." he says nuzzling his two cubs.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 10:50 PM
"Damn right." replies Namabi.
"What Namabi said." replies Lunara laughing.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Namabi smirks, "How about some zebra? I'm fed up of having antelope every day." replies Namabi laughing.
"What do you say?" he asks turning to Lunara.
"Let's go for it." she replies.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 11:04 PM
"I'd better wait back here for a while. You hunt with Simba." says Lunara smiling sitting down.
"Yeah, I'll do that." replies Namabi crouching down like Simba.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 11:07 PM
"Ah, ok. I'll do that, I enjoy watching cubs." says Lunara padding back to the den.

"After you." grins Namabi.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 11:10 PM
OOC: Same here. ;)

BIC: "On the ready..." replies Namabi still looking at Simba.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Namabi roars and pounces out on top of a Zebra, "Gotcha!" he shouts, knocking it down to the floor and biting its neck. Namabi pins it down and takes a bite out of it, the zebra is dead.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 10:25 AM
"How about we eat here, then take the rest back? Besides, I sure am hungry." replies Namabi hearing his stomach rumble.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Namabi smirks and begins to tuck in himself. "Sure is." replies Namabi also ripping apart the flesh and eating the meat inside.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 12:25 PM
"Sounds good." replies Namabi licking away the blood from around his mouth.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Namabi takes one last bite out of the zebra. "I'm pretty full now, so wanna take it back?" asks Namabi.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 01:08 PM
"Sure will." replies Namabi also putting the zebra on his back. He makes his way back to Pride Rock with Simba.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 01:11 PM
"Yeah, they offer a lot more than antelope that's for sure." purrs Namabi. He places the zebra down on the ground too.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Namabi does exactly the same. Some lions and lionesses come running out and start to eat.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Namabi smiles "Hey, I don't think I'll be off anywhere yet." he laughs.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Namabi nods and takes a bite out of the zebra he caught.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Namabi smiles. He leaves the rest for the other members of the Pride.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"Um, I'll see..." Namabi looks around. "Maybe Lunara can tell the cubs a story. She enjoys telling stories."

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM
A lion steps forward, "I got my tale stuck in a bush today, it hurts real bad."

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"Yeah, it would help." the lion smiles back to Asha.
The lion was Katai.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Katai begins to eat the purple berries. The pain faded.
"Thanks for the help." he says smiling. "They've worked really well."

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 10:25 PM
"Name's Katai." replies the lion.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 10:30 PM
"Same here. I could do with getting to know a few others around here besides Namabi." grins Katai.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Katai looks over to Simba. "I don't know him yet but my friend Namabi seems to be making a good friend with him." says Katai.

unregistered user
October 30th, 2004, 10:45 PM
OOC: Mind if I join?

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:15 AM
"I'm full. I don't wanna be eating too much." replies Katai laying down.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:29 AM
"Yeah, it's been a long day. I think I'll rest for a while." replies Katai yawning.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:39 AM
Katai falls asleep next to Asha.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:45 AM
Namabi opens his eyes, he sees only Asha and Simba awake. Lunara and his cubs are still asleep so he decides to get up.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:52 AM
"Morning." Namabi smiles to Asha.
"I'm feeling alright this morning actually." Namabi replies to Simba.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:58 AM
"Yeah. I am full." replies Namabi smiling.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 11:01 AM
"I don't know. Maybe they stayed up too long last night." laughs Namabi.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 11:07 AM
"I sleep for around 20 hours too. I don't stay up that long." he replies smirking.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 11:10 AM
Namabi sits down a looks out on to the Pridelands.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 11:25 AM
Namabi keeps watch on Tuki.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 04:38 PM
"Who the tiger? No he wasn't a member..." replies Namabi turning around to Asha.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Ah right." replies Namabi.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 05:22 PM
Katai tosses and turns for a bit, his eyes start to open.

unregistered user
October 31st, 2004, 06:08 PM
The direction of the winds blew once again...as a young adolescent lion...swiftly dashes through the African plains like a silver bullet with such grace. He quickly follows up a rock; scanning, examing carefully the long stretches of this african world around him, his light-brownish colored mane swaying there, back and forth along with the rhythm of the breeze. His bright golden fur and brown eyes glittering in the shadows of the clouds and reflecting off the presence of the warm sun. While gazing out into this mystical land he assumes is a stranger to him and to red-black late afternoon horizon that kissed the skies, he remembers his father and mother; parents which he missed so dearly, he had been so long away from home and had yearned to go back to his early childhood days, slammed by the cold reality of his world he pushes on further and further to this pilgrimage of his hoping one day to find his way back home after the long journey. As he opens his eyes, nightfall reigns over the once mystical enchanting land into a nightmare terror...though this did not scare him, what scared him was being so alone...in the deepness of his heart. As he takes in the last breaths of air, he dashes and continues off into the realm of the dark night and shadows.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 08:43 PM
Asha smiles down at Katai, "Morning." she whispers gently to him, waiting for him to properly wake up.
Katai's eyes open wider. "Good morning." he says yawning.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 09:05 PM
"I slept well. My tail is a bit better today." Katai smiles.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 09:18 PM
"Thanks." replies Katai stretching.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 09:57 PM
"I was hunting and I got my tail trapped between the branches of the bush. Stupid really..." replies Katai looking around to his tail.

unregistered user
October 31st, 2004, 10:02 PM
He suddenly slowly stops, his hind paws pouncing one last time on the ground as the whole earth had stopped moving along in turns with him. He focuses his quick attention to the approaching lion, as he stood still like a sharp twig or like the water's surface unbroken by no object, his eyes like two diamonds gazing straight at the lion, his posture arched to be quite straight as his mane followed the tiny vibrations of the swaying wind, whistling through the space between the lion and he. Without a slight movement or gesture, he could make not a sound nor a single purr or word from his locked muzzle, as he stared carefully into the eyes of the lion.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:56 PM
OOC - :lol:

BIC - Namabi spots the adolescent, he decides to see what's going on. He pads down to the fields.

King Simba
November 1st, 2004, 05:56 PM
Namabi steps forward smiling to Kenyi. "Name's Namabi." he says.

unregistered user
November 1st, 2004, 11:15 PM
Kenyi gleamed at the eager lion carefully one last time, as he reformed his original posture and stance. It wasn't that he feared other lions, lionesses or any other animal that crossed his path, it was only the fear of meeting them and having to be able to serve another pride and forgetting about the duties and responsibilities of his home pride, ever since leaving...he could never really fully trust up to anybody, but himself...feeling that he was the only one alone in this world, who had nobody to depend on. He thought to himself that he probably could trust this lion?maybe even form a bond or friendship with this lion, but who was he kidding?his attention soon focused on the other lion approaching.
?Yes, I can see that?? He said to the lion in front of him ?Though, I?m not illiterate so I can understand what you?re saying.?
Kenyi gave a nonchalant smile to the lion approaching him and slowly walked away. ?I?m sorry to have to disturb your lands; I?ll just be on my way now.? Kenyi delivered a half-bow and quickly dashed across the plains like greased lightning.

King Simba
November 1st, 2004, 11:21 PM
Since Namabi didn't like being ignored he makes a slight grunt noise and steps in front of Kenyi.

unregistered user
November 1st, 2004, 11:25 PM
He glowered at Namabi carefully.
"I guess it wouldn't hurt to make an introduction, before I leave then..."He said, "My name is Prince Kenyi Khairi of the Northern Kumani Pride. Now, if you excuse me, honestly I didn't mean to step foot on your lands."

King Simba
November 1st, 2004, 11:28 PM
"These aren't my lands, I'm just stopping here. I have permission from Simba. And you're a Prince?" he asks raising his eyebrow.

unregistered user
November 1st, 2004, 11:33 PM
"Yeah...well look, I wouldn't go that far if I were you about the whole prince thing, with the bowing and such so let's just try to keep it at a minimum leave shall we?" Kenyi replies back relentlessly as he walks around the lion.

King Simba
November 1st, 2004, 11:37 PM
Namabi was getting really angry now, he looks around to Kenyi and growls, "Do you know who I am? I was trying to reason with you, I don't like introducing myself and being ignored, got it?!"

unregistered user
November 1st, 2004, 11:47 PM
Kenyi just stared at the aggresive lion and slowly raised a brow at him.
"I recommed nice, cool refreshing water from the waterhole to help with the red atmosphere maybe some laxatives."
Kenyi wasn't trying to be rude or impolite, nor did he ever was or wanted to but the lion seemed to aggresive to make any sort of agreement to, so after the wind had picked up slowly cooling the red mood.
"Maybe we got off on the wrong paw...look, like I said I mean no harm nor am I trying to disturb your peace and pride, I'm just a wanderer on a pilgrimage."

King Simba
November 1st, 2004, 11:51 PM
Namabi sighs, maybe he shouldn't have been so aggressive to this lion in the first place, maybe he should have just let it be.
"Look, I'm sorry for being so aggressive towards you. I hope you can forgive me." he says.

unregistered user
November 1st, 2004, 11:57 PM
Kenyi smiles at Namabi.
"'Sok, it's all good. Your forgiven, Namabi."
Kenyi looks around across the territory and wonders where the rest of the pride, though he knew he couldn't stay, because he didn't belong...

King Simba
November 2nd, 2004, 12:02 AM
Namabi gives a smile back as he watches the Prince look for the Pride.
"The pride is in Pride Rock up there in case you were wondering."

unregistered user
November 2nd, 2004, 12:07 AM
"Hmmm..."
Kenyi didn't quite understand the location that Namabi hadn't given him as he questioned.
"Pride Rock? Where is that? If I may know..."

King Simba
November 2nd, 2004, 12:09 AM
Namabi points in the direction of a very large, pointy rock. "That's Pride Rock." he says smiling.

unregistered user
November 2nd, 2004, 12:24 AM
ooc:*Majastic Music turns on* xD

Bic:Kenyi gazes in awe at the tall pointy rock
"That's amazing, Namabi...looks sort of familiar to our rock at Kumani, except way taller."
He shrugs and smiles back at Namabi.

King Simba
November 2nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
"Yeah, I've never seen a rock like that before either until I came here not long ago." replies Namabi.

King Simba
November 2nd, 2004, 10:37 PM
Namabi nods and walks back up to Pride Rock. He waits for Simba.

unregistered user
November 2nd, 2004, 11:16 PM
"Heh...are you sure? I-I don't know."
Kenyi's expression nervous and a bit hot, the light breeze blowing across his mane and hard body, cooling the intacted homeostasis heat, his body was delivering.
EDIT: Nvm my old post of this, leaving ain't getting my nowhere.

King Simba
November 3rd, 2004, 12:00 AM
Katai pads down to where Namabi, Simba and Kenyi are. "Hello." he says smiling to the new lion.

unregistered user
November 3rd, 2004, 12:05 AM
Kenyi made a warm welcome gesture with his paws as he was glancing over at Simba a few times as he stopped and smiles lightly at everyone, as if everything was alright. After, he stared up back at the third lion, he had never seen.
"Hi." He responded back.
Kenyi lightly smiled at this third lion as well, watching the clouds above the sky passing through slowly like a type of silhouette shape as he slowly stared down at the soft patches of green grass.

King Simba
November 3rd, 2004, 12:09 AM
"Nice to meet you, I'm Katai by the way. And you are?" he says smiling to Kenyi.

unregistered user
November 3rd, 2004, 12:19 AM
"I'm just an ordinary lion from the Northern Kumani Pride...It's nice to meet you Katai, I'm Kenyi Khairi by the way, but you can call me Kenyi, or Ken is fine too."
Kenyi smiled a bit at Katai.
"You have such wonderful lands here, I'd like to comment on that."

King Simba
November 3rd, 2004, 12:20 AM
"I can't even remember my own surname. I don't know whether I have one. Nice name by the way." replies Katai smiling.
"And I'm sure you'd like to comment on the lands to Simba." winks Katai. "After all, these are his lands."

unregistered user
November 3rd, 2004, 12:27 AM
"Well then send my regards and comments to him, hehe."
Kenyi glanced at Simba one last time, as he smiled once again at Simba and non-chalantly at Namabi and Katai.
"I appreciate your invitation to stay here for a while, Simba...though I'm not sure myself whether I should or should not...but I suppose I could take a walk around here for a bit, as long as I'm not too intruding into your territory."
Kenyi looks at Namabi and Simba, slowly walking away.

King Simba
November 3rd, 2004, 06:49 PM
Katai smiles to Asha.
Namabi smiles to Kenyi, they make their way up to Pride Rock.

King Simba
November 3rd, 2004, 10:49 PM
"Me too. Unlike Namabi." laughs Katai winking to Asha.

King Simba
November 3rd, 2004, 11:42 PM
Katai smiles and leads the way to the swamp. He knew this was going to be fun.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Katai goes to the edge of the swamp and dips his paw in, bringing it out covering in mud. He laughs and throws it at Asha. "Gotcha!"

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Katai steps up out of the swamp giggling.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"I don't mind it either." replies Katai laughing having fun.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Katai jumps in. He was having so much fun.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Katai grins to her and splashes some mud in her face.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Katai rolls in the mud. He knew he needed a good bath after.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 08:51 PM
"Yeah, that'd be good." replies Katai grinning getting up.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 09:14 PM
"It's really a pain when that happens." replies Katai. "Wanna get out now?" he asks.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 09:20 PM
"Nah, I think I'll have a bath now. We'll play again some other time." replies Katai smiling.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Katai does the same. He gets out and gives his fur and main a shake, he smiles to Asha.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Katai goes over to Asha. "So what you wanna do? Play pounce?" he asks grinning to his new friend.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 10:52 PM
He rolls on top of her making them both roll down an hill.

unregistered user
November 4th, 2004, 11:03 PM
"You're not, it's no problem at all." Simba smiles to Kenyi, "And thanks a lot for the compliment. You seem like a very polite lion, so you can stay here for as long as you wish. You aren't trespassing or anything, don't worry..."

Asha pads up with Katai too, and speaks to Kenyi. "Hello..." she smiles to him, "Welcome to Pride Rock!"

Simba smiles to Asha aswell before looking back at Kenyi, his mane blowing in the breeze, "Come up to the den if you want, make yourself comfy." Simba smiles, leading the way up to the den.

"Heh, thank you Simba...I think I'll take a little stroll for a while...do you mind if I leave for a bit?"
Kenyi started wandering away.

unregistered user
November 4th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Kenyi started up the path, his mind full of intentions of leaving not knowing why he was here, and that maybe he had regretted coming.
"Umm, sure." Replied Kenyi.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Asha smirks and lands on top of him at the bottom. "Pinned ya." she smirks to him, her two paws on his shoulders.
Katai grins and pushes her gently off laughing.

unregistered user
November 4th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Kenyi glanced at the ground, as he smiled lightly.
"Well, I'm from the Northern Kumani Pride, of the Kumani Pridelands. It's literally, a really long story as to why I'm passing through the lands. But, uh to shorten things, I'm on a destiny pilgrimage for the heart, mind and soul."
A nice flouish of breeze lightly encircles the two lions, winds blowing through Kenyi's lightly brown covered mane as he continues trodding up the brown colored like path.
"and you?"

King Simba
November 5th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Asha grins too, purring a little to Katai, "You're fun to play with, I'm glad I got to know you!" she smirks to him.
"Same here." replies Katai smiling.

King Simba
November 5th, 2004, 10:35 PM
"Yeah. I usually like to stay up late at nights. What about you? If so, we could go out for a night stroll whilst everyone else is asleep." smiles Katai.

King Simba
November 5th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Katai smiles and walks off in the direction of Pride Rock. "You coming?" he asks.

King Simba
November 5th, 2004, 11:14 PM
"No problem. We can do it more regularly. I can't wait until tonight." replies Katai excitedly.

King Simba
November 5th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Katai sees pride rock in the distance. "Wanna go to sleep when we ge back so we can stay up later tonight?"

King Simba
November 5th, 2004, 11:23 PM
"We'll sneak out. It wouldn't hurt." replies Katai climbing up the rocks to pride rock.

King Simba
November 5th, 2004, 11:25 PM
"I thought it would've made my fur darker." laughs Katai.

King Simba
November 5th, 2004, 11:28 PM
"Sure." replies Katai padding over to the corner where Asha was.

King Simba
November 5th, 2004, 11:32 PM
"Neither can I. It should be fun." replies Katai whispering.

OOC: I'll be going too in a bit.

unregistered user
November 6th, 2004, 10:44 AM
"Sounds nice." Simba grins friendlily to Kenyi, smiling at him. "If you ever have time, you could tell me your story in more detail." Simba winks to him.

"Well, I've lived at Pride Rock all my life, and the Pride Lands have been ruled by all the Great Kings, my family. Mufasa is my father, he was a truly great King. If you want to speak to him, he'll be in the den probably. These lands have been in my family for generations." Simba smiles, "And you're more than welcome to stay with our Pride."

"Heh, sure." Kenyi smiled back lightly.
"Interesting, thanks." Kenyi replies in Simba's response over his life.
Kenyi shivered a bit the sun decending from the horizon as he continues trodding up the path.