PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Lion King Stu
September 30th, 2005, 04:39 AM
"Yeah it was hard but I got over it slightly thanks to Shine and Simba before I took off for a new moon or two before coming back" Twilight smiled slightly and a day on from coming back me and Shine are one and then I am one with you the night after that" he purred softly as Katai
licked his cheek and softly pawed the bottom of his muzzle.

"If its a secret then I better not know and its not good is it....something like killing them maybe" he shudderd slightly "I've seen it happen before from prides far away after my one was killed off".
"I know I am one lucky lion to have both you and Shine and everything I've been through its now sorta made up for....with a lion and a lioness I love equaly....I love you as well Kat more than anything else in the entire world" he purred as Katai nuzzled the side of his face nuzzling him back in return softly licking his cheek.

"You and Shine are the only ones who are special close to my heart in this world" he purred with his eyes shut.

King Simba
September 30th, 2005, 04:52 AM
"Yeah well they don't deserve to live after what they did." Katai shakes his head and sighs softly, "Well Twi, that's really something. You've really made an achievement there. I'm happy for you about that." Katai licks his cheek once more before stroking the side of his leg.

"Well you've done enough to deserve both of us." Katai purrs softly to Twilight to relax him before nuzzling the side of his face once more, "And same to you. I wouldn't admit something like that if it was never true. You know that." He rests against Twilight's neck once again.

Lion King Stu
October 2nd, 2005, 10:17 AM
Twilight purred softly as he nested into Katai's chest mane as he licked his cheek; he squirmed slightly feeling the lick and as he stroked his leg smiling softly before feeling his nuzzle softly nuzzling him back with his eyes shut.
"Thanks Kat...Asha is really lucky to have you as well; I'm very lucky to find someone like you" he purred softly.
"I never lie when it comes to love or stuff with close friends like you Katai; I will always stay truthful" he smiled opening his eyes tiredly smiling letting out a slight yawning.
The leg stroking made him smile and purr looking lovingly into Katai's eyes once more winking up at him.

King Simba
October 2nd, 2005, 10:26 AM
"Yeah well at least you're happy now." Katai smiles as Twilight rests in his mane, "You've got two of us that love you equally." He purrs as he nuzzles the side of Twilight's neck.

"I guess I class myself as lucky to have you and Asha." He smiles looking into Twilight's eyes once again, "I know you never lie. I believe you all the time." He yawns himself as he looks into Twilight's eyes once more.

Lion King Stu
October 7th, 2005, 05:41 AM
"I'm very happy now Kat....happiest time ever like the day my old mate was pregnant with my cubs" he sighed in a mixture of happiness and sadness purring as Katai nuzzled into his neck "You and Shine have really turned my life around....I thank you Kat you have made me want to live for something now...and I'm never going to let either of you down" he smiled softly stroking the underside of Katai's muzzle.
"You should class yourself Kat and I'm not lying I love you more than any other lion....apart from Shine but shes a lioness" he smiled up to him his eyes feeling heavy.

King Simba
October 7th, 2005, 05:49 AM
"I'm glad that you're happy, Twi... I try my best to make others happy - especially you." Katai nuzzles into Twilight's neck once more, "Shows how much of a good lion you are." He smiles to him and purrs as Twilight strokes the underside of his muzzle, "And I believe in you, Twi. It's same for me except for Asha... well, she's a lioness so yeah." He looks towards the entrance and sighs happily as the moonlight shines into the den. He then looks towards Twilight and into his eyes, "Tired are ya?" He notices Twilight's eyes are heavy.

Lion King Stu
October 7th, 2005, 05:59 AM
Twilight purr softly with his eyes closed not having the energy to keep them open anymore concentrating on trying not to sleep.
He remained nuzzled up into Katai's chest purring softly.
"Yes slightly" Twilight smiled "I wanted to do it one more time with you but I don't have the energy....maybe tommorow morning before we get cleaned up huh" he laughed softly with a smile on his face nuzzling into Katai's chest a little more yawning.

King Simba
October 7th, 2005, 06:04 AM
"You wanna do it again?" Katai smirks at Twilight, "Yeah well tomorrow will be good. I don't really feel as though I've got the energy now to be honest. I don't think any of us have actually." He laughs softly before yawning himself and lifting his head up slightly to lick Twilight's nose before resting his head against his neck once again, "It's easily visible that you're tired. Well, I am as well." He smiles a little as he closes his eyes.

Lion King Stu
October 7th, 2005, 06:14 AM
"Yeah I do" Twilight purred smiling with his eyes remaining tightly closed knowing he wouldn't be able to hold them open long before he gave up and let them fall down once more.
"I want to spend are last time in private to be just full on love before we go back to being normal for the day" he purred.
"Got to make it up to Shine....then maybe later on we could find a way to be alone again" he suggested feeling Katai lick his nose once more.
"Yeah we are both tired" he purred "We need to regain some energy I think".

King Simba
October 7th, 2005, 09:27 AM
"Yeah well you don't wanna abandon Shine now... I guess I'll have to see Asha and the cubs. Sorta make it up to her and see how Jaini and the other cubs are doing." Katai smirks thinking, "Either way, sure... I wouldn't mind spending one last loving moment with you - especially tomorrow before we head back to Pride Rock and all." He smiles after hearing Twilight's suggestion, "Yeah, that'd be good for both me and you. I don't wanna lose my alone time with my Twilight afterall." He purrs before licking Twilight's nose once more. He then yawns once more but keeps his eyes open making sure he doesn't go to sleep. He rests against Twilight's neck once again.

King Simba
October 8th, 2005, 06:27 PM
(Sorry for the double post. Just an introductory post for Sunlight. ^^)

A shuffle in the trees nearby is now loud enough that it can be heard. The noise of paw prints digging into the soil begins to get louder. Sunlight keeps watch on the two lion lovers as he looks at them both through a few bushes nearby. He slowly digs his claws into the dry soil as he swishes his tail around slightly. It is pretty obvious that Sunlight is curious about the two lions so he begins to move closer, still lurking in the shadows.

Katai's ears twitch slightly as he hears the noise of Sunlight's paw prints digging into the soil. He opens his eyes and looks around slightly seeing nothing but darkness. He looks towards Twilight and nuzzles the side of his neck to catch his attention, "Did you hear something?" He asks him as he raises his head in curiousity before nuzzling Twilight softly.

Sunlight keeps quiet as he notices Katai awake as well as Twilight.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 10:14 AM
"No way am I ever going to think of even leaving Shine" Twilight yawned once more "And good I think we need one last session before we get cleaned up and go back to normal life for a little while" he yawned once more nuzzling into Katai's chest sleeply.
He slowly felt himself drift into a sleep before he heard Katai say something before nuzzling him.
Twilight groaned tiredly and purred softly.
"No I didn't" he yanwed once more.

King Simba
October 9th, 2005, 10:19 AM
"I don't think we're alone here, Twi..." Katai looks around in all directions, "I'm almost sure I heard someone in here. Maybe I'm just paranoid." He laughs a little before closing his eyes once more.

Sunlight continues to lurk in the shadows before accidently making a coughing noise which makes Katai actually jump up and gasp, "Who's there?" He asks looking around before looking down at Twilight and shrugging his shoulders slightly.

Sunlight doesn't say anything for now since he doesn't want to be heard out by both Katai and Twilight.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Has to be when I'm tired and comfortable" Twilight groaned once more listening to Katai.
Hearing the cough he opened his eyes tiredly and ears perkerd up looking about but only seeing tierd blurring.
He listened to Katai before trying to see the mystery in the grass outside the den.
"You might as well show yourself who evers there" Twilight yawned once more sniffing the air "There's only seems to be one of you and theres two of us".

King Simba
October 9th, 2005, 10:31 AM
"Yeah... I was just about to drift off to sleep to be honest." Katai looks down at Twilight before looking out the den once more, "We come for some peace and quiet and then we get someone invading on our privacy..." He rolls his eyes slightly, "You're not scaring any of us, now show yourself unless you don't wanna face my claws."

Sunlight makes himself visible, "Oh yeah, and what are you gonna actually do about it, eh bro?" He walks slightly closer to Katai not noticing Twilight yet.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Twilight yawned listening to Kat looking about still with his ears perked trying to spot who ever was out there.
He heard the other lions voice and unsheathed his claws slightly as he listened in.

King Simba
October 9th, 2005, 11:57 AM
"Who are you? I haven't seen you around here before." Katai digs his claws into the ground as he stands before Sunlight.

"I'm Akintunde. However, I'm more known as Sunlight... I came here not long ago. The king hasn't even said anything about me staying either... the jerk." He mumbles under his breath.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Twilight growled softly now hearing the voice of who ever was there seeing them as quite a threat. He unsheathed his claws and listened in to the new lion noticing his scent knowing he wasn't from this pride at all.
He looked up at Katai as he stood up and remained on the ground unseen for now waiting to get up and strike should he need to.
His claws raked the ground softly just waiting to see if this lion dared to do anything to his lion mate.

King Simba
October 10th, 2005, 06:59 AM
"Haha, well you're lucky Simba let you stay here with the attitude you seem to have - it stinks." Katai growls and remains to stay stood in the position he was in before.

"Look pal, I wouldn't go too far if I were ya. You don't know what's behind my sweet looking face." Sunlight smirks before hearing Twilight's growls and looks down, "Ah great... another lion with a weird moon marking. What have you two been doing together eh?" He says this in a teasing kind of voice to taunt Twilight for what both Katai and Twilight did together.

Katai prods him with a paw as he listens to Sunlight as he teases Twilight, "Oy! Leave my mate alone and get out of here! No-one wanted you here... the outside is good enough for you." He walks towards him to make him go outside, "Get lost!" He gives one last final growl as he scares Sunlight out of the den. (:lol:)

Sunlight looks a bit dumb struck for a moment, "Jerky lions... haven't you ever heard of a straight, sex relationship?" He says this under his breath as he heads back towards Pride Rock.

Katai stands at the entrance of the den as he watches Sunlight walk off. He then sighs and turns round and heads back into the den, "Good thing we got rid of him." He yawns slightly as he settles down beside Twilight again. He curls round him once more to keep him warm.

He purrs softly nuzzling Twilight under the muzzle before licking Twilight's nose once more, "Once again, after getting shut of him, we're back to where we were again."

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Twilight growled softly as the strange lion made its way closer and smirked slightly at the poor attempt to attimidate him and Katai shaking his head slightly laughing softly.
"Yeah well I am not another wierd lion I'm Twilight...if anyones wierd its you gawping at two lions in the dark wouldn't you agree" he smirked digging his claws into the dirt slightly watching Katai force him out looking lovingly up at him yawning tiredly.
Once they got rid of there party crasher he smiled up at Katai as he made his way back over and lay down curling around him once more feeling his warmth.
He purred softly looking into Katai's eyes lovingly purring softly as he licked his nose.
"I love you so much" he purred placing his muzzle in front of his softly licking the front of his muzzle softly stroking Katai's side "Nice way of dealing with are little visitor Kat my love" he smiled licking the front of his muzzle once more.

King Simba
October 10th, 2005, 05:58 PM
(:lol: Party crasher, huh? :bleen: )

Once Sunlight had disappeared into the darkness of the savannah, Katai begins to feel comfortable again like he felt earlier before the new lion crashed in on all their fun. He smirks as he watches Sunlight walk off, "Wonder what Simba's gonna think." He thinks to himself.

He smiles down to Twilight as he licks his muzzle and purrs softly before keeping his muzzle next to his, "I love you too Twi, my love." He gives him a really loving kiss on his muzzle as he strokes Twilight's side back in return, "I know how to handle guys like that. I've done it many of the time." He purrs softly as he winks to him remaining to keep his muzzle close to his as he licks it once more.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Twilight smiled once more like so many times that day at Katai's words and kissing back at Katai's kiss and his strokes feeling the warmth and love rush through his body once more.
He strokes Katai's chest mane holding his muzzle softly kissing him once more.
"Well I'm glad I just laugh and argue and make them mentaly unsettled then they leave me along" he purred keeping his muzzle only a inch away from Katai's softly kissing him once more.

King Simba
October 10th, 2005, 06:08 PM
"Guess he thought he could be a party crasher... maybe cos' he doesn't have a mate of his own." Katai shrugs his shoulders slightly, "And just as we were gonna go to sleep that scary dude has to crash in..." He rolls his eyes as he shakes his head slightly.

He softly kisses Twilight once more as he continues to keep his muzzle close to his. He strokes his cheek softly as he feels Twilight stroke his chest mane which made him purr slightly louder than before.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 06:21 PM
"Well hes gone now and just you and me again" Twilight purred softly as Katai kissed him back softly kissing him back as well as he stroked his cheek.
He stroked Katai's chest some more yawning slightly as he settled his head in his mane once more purring softly with a yawn.
"Maybe we can sleep a little now so we can do are little thing in the morning huh" he smiled into his mane with his eyes shutting once more.

King Simba
October 10th, 2005, 06:23 PM
"Yeah and then we'll have enough energy to do our next attempt." He winks down to Twilight as he purrs softly and closes his eyes.

"Tomorrow is another day - wonderful things can happen before we return tomorrow afternoon." He says this to himself as he drifts off to sleep hoping for the next day to come which will be all new for them both.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 06:28 PM
"So we going back tommorow and going off again to do this tommorow night huh" Twilight smiled purring softly as he nuzzled into Katai's chest once more feeling the heat from his chest.
"Yeah we both can have a attempt then we must clean up and make a reapperence" he purred softly putting a paw on Katai's side as he settled down on the ground nuzzling his head into his mane yawning tiredly.
"Going to tire Shine out again I think....since I haven't been with her today and spend some quality time I think" he purred smiling at the thought slowly drifting off into a slumber cuddled and snuggled against Katai.
"I love you Kat" he said softly and quietly as he fell asleep.

King Simba
October 10th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Yeah, same... here." Katai gives out a slight yawn, "Love you..." He smiles as he drifts off into a quiet slumber fully understanding Twilight's words as he listened to them. He rests slightly against Twilight as he sleeps. He purrs gently in his sleep and tries not to snore. All that's on his mind at the moment is Twilight and he's having a nice dream about him.

(You can start the new day if ya want now, LKS. ;))

Lion King Stu
October 11th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Early in the morning a beam of light shone in through the den entrance onto Twilight's face; he sturred slightly against Katai's body smiling slightly feeling Katai's warn body and soft fur and mane against his body.
He opened his eyes straining his eyes at light of the sun for a moment before looking about smiling at Katai as he remained asleep beside him.
Twilight looked at him lovingly purring softly to himself softly licking his nose.

King Simba
October 11th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Katai remains to stay asleep for a few moments momentarily purring in his sleep. He stirs a little and tosses over before feeling Twilight lick his nose. This makes him giggle slightly as it tickles him. He opens his eyes and looks up at Twilight. His smile gradually changes into a loving smile, "Good morning, my Twilight." He purrs slightly as he looks into his eyes, "I see you greeted me once more with a nice, ticklish feeling."

Lion King Stu
October 13th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Twilight smiled slightly to Katai purring as he looked at him.
"Well nice to see you awake my love" he smiled to him softly passing a paw through his mane licking his nose once more "You look so beautiful when you sleep you know; you look so peaceful".
"Well I do try to keep you happy and give nice welcomings and good mornings" he purred laughing softly to him looking lovingly into his eyes.
"Well I say the suns not been up for long so we got a little more time together before we go back to wash and see the females again" he smiled.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 05:00 PM
At the waterhole Kala awoke in a lot of pain, she had lost her memory, was completely lost and used to cold cold weather, ice and snow. she tried to get up on her feet and fell back down again. a tear ran down her face, she felt as if she was gunna die, she crawled very very slowly to the water's edge were she manged to get a drink and ease her body into the water resting her head on the water's edge.

(OCC: Hopefully an adult lion wil find her and look after here until she adjusts to the heat here - I'm hoping anyways coz that's how her Bio is were she's slightly older.)

King Simba
October 16th, 2005, 02:21 PM
(Well it's obviously not gonna be Kat and Twi since they're still doing their "things" in one of the dens. :lol: If you want, I'll bring another char to meet up with her.)

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
Twilight smiled slightly to Katai purring as he looked at him.
"Well nice to see you awake my love" he smiled to him softly passing a paw through his mane licking his nose once more "You look so beautiful when you sleep you know; you look so peaceful".
"Well I do try to keep you happy and give nice welcomings and good mornings" he purred laughing softly to him looking lovingly into his eyes.
"Well I say the suns not been up for long so we got a little more time together before we go back to wash and see the females again" he smiled.
"Yeah well we were both sorta tired last night." Katai yawns once more before feeling Twilight lick him on the nose once more. Katai licks his back and smiles purring slightly as Twilight passes a paw through his mane, "You look so beautiful when you sleep too, Twi - Mind you, you look beautiful anyways... whether you're sleeping or not." He smirks to him slightly before yawning once more.

"Think I've gained enough energy back if we're gonna do... y'know." He winks to him as he stretches out on the floor, "I'm more than looking forward to it... you're right, it's still damn right early; could've done with another hour." Katai laughs slightly yawning once more, "...nah, I'm fine with getting up at this time, thanks." He winks to Twilight once more before nuzzling Twilight's chest purring. He smirks as some of Twilight's mane sticks to his face which comes off after Katai raises his head from Twilight's chest. He smiles up lovingly at him once more - a slight purr emits from his throat which begins to get slightly louder at the sight of his lion mate.

"We should get started whilst we have the chance..." He purrs into Twilight's ear as he smirks at him once more.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(Well it's obviously not gonna be Kat and Twi since they're still doing their "things" in one of the dens. :lol: If you want, I'll bring another char to meet up with her.)

(:haha: yea i know that :p ooh another charrie, that'd be cool so long as it's a male adult lion :p thankies :hugs:)

King Simba
October 16th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Princess
(:haha: yea i know that :p ooh another charrie, that'd be cool so long as it's a male adult lion :p thankies :hugs:)
(Yeah, well one just got forced out by Kat since he was sorta crashing the party. :lol: I'll bring him in later next time LKS writes down a reply. ;))

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 03:21 PM
(Yeah, well one just got forced out by Kat since he was sorta crashing the party. :lol: I'll bring him in later next time LKS writes down a reply. ;))

{hehe ok and thanks KS :D}

King Simba
October 17th, 2005, 04:52 AM
"Yeah well we were both sorta tired last night." Katai yawns once more before feeling Twilight lick him on the nose once more. Katai licks his back and smiles purring slightly as Twilight passes a paw through his mane, "You look so beautiful when you sleep too, Twi - Mind you, you look beautiful anyways... whether you're sleeping or not." He smirks to him slightly before yawning once more.

"Think I've gained enough energy back if we're gonna do... y'know." He winks to him as he stretches out on the floor, "I'm more than looking forward to it... you're right, it's still damn right early; could've done with another hour." Katai laughs slightly yawning once more, "...nah, I'm fine with getting up at this time, thanks." He winks to Twilight once more before nuzzling Twilight's chest purring. He smirks as some of Twilight's mane sticks to his face which comes off after Katai raises his head from Twilight's chest. He smiles up lovingly at him once more - a slight purr emits from his throat which begins to get slightly louder at the sight of his lion mate.

"We should get started whilst we have the chance..." He purrs into Twilight's ear as he smirks at him once more.
(For LKS. :bleen: )

Lion King Stu
October 17th, 2005, 05:44 AM
"Yeah I get told I'm good looking a few times by members of the pride sometimes" he smirked purring softly "Don't know when I fall asleep I sorta just slump down in any odd postion sleep to be perfectly honest...is that beautiful" he laughed softly passing a paw through his mane once more.
Twilight let out a slight yawn before stretching and slightly groaning getting up onto all fours for a moments shaking his mane before paw at parts stuck to his face; he looked down at Katai and purred through his smile.
"Yeah well I've gained some energy as well" Twilight winked down to Katai as he lay on the floor purring softly looking at his rump before looking back at his face.
"Yeah well doing it early is going to give us time to get cleaned up and stuff as well dear" he smiled padding to Katai's back sitting down on his haunches for a moment.
"Hmm so want me to go first Kat" Twilight smirked purring softly standing up and padding as he stood above settling down on Katai's back purring into his ear.

King Simba
October 17th, 2005, 06:43 AM
"Well that's cos' you are good looking... really." Katai smirks to Twilight after hearing his response before yawning slightly as Twilight got up onto all fours, "What ya shaking your mane for?" He laughs a little as he looks up to him, "You know it still looks purr-fect as always." He winks to him.

"That's good to hear though my love." Katai purrs softly up at Twilight once more as he looks at him lovingly into his deep, blue eyes, "You can go first seeing as you're the one who first woke up and I'm still a little tired." He yawns once more laughing softly, "This is gonna wake me up, that's for sure." He grins up to him as he lays down on his stomach allowing Twilight to settle down on his back. He wriggles his paws around a little as good thoughts enter his mind once again.

(Here ya go, NTP... ^^)

Sunlight continues to shake his head and curse to himself after seeing what had happened between Katai and Twilight last night. His ears twitch after hearing some sounds around the water hole so he decides to go and check it out.

Nala The Princess
October 17th, 2005, 05:34 PM
"Well that's cos' you are good looking... really." Katai smirks to Twilight after hearing his response before yawning slightly as Twilight got up onto all fours, "What ya shaking your mane for?" He laughs a little as he looks up to him, "You know it still looks purr-fect as always." He winks to him.

"That's good to hear though my love." Katai purrs softly up at Twilight once more as he looks at him lovingly into his deep, blue eyes, "You can go first seeing as you're the one who first woke up and I'm still a little tired." He yawns once more laughing softly, "This is gonna wake me up, that's for sure." He grins up to him as he lays down on his stomach allowing Twilight to settle down on his back. He wriggles his paws around a little as good thoughts enter his mind once again.

(Here ya go, NTP... ^^)

Sunlight continues to shake his head and curse to himself after seeing what had happened between Katai and Twilight last night. His ears twitch after hearing some sounds around the water hole so he decides to go and check it out.

{Ta KS :D}

Kala heard a noise, she was to weak to move, but managed to force one eye open and look round. She thought she saw something, but remained quite incase it was danger, She was new to the place and didn't know anyone and If it was Danger, she was no fit state to defend herself.

King Simba
October 17th, 2005, 05:35 PM
{Ta KS :D}

Kala heard a noise, she was to weak to move, but managed to force one eye open and look round. She thought she saw something, but remained quite incase it was danger.
(No problem. ;))

Sunlight looks around the water hole. He catches sight of Kala and decides to go and see what her problem is, "Um... hey." He says this in a kind of cocky tone but doesn't harm her.

Nala The Princess
October 17th, 2005, 06:17 PM
(No problem. ;))

Sunlight looks around the water hole. He catches sight of Kala and decides to go and see what her problem is, "Um... hey." He says this in a kind of cocky tone but doesn't harm her.

Kala opened both eyes this time, but slowly, she took a sip of water "Hey" she replied. she took a deep breath as speaking was difficult due to her not being used to the heat "It's too hot" she manged to say, but her words were slurred.

King Simba
October 17th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Kala opened both eyes this time, but slowly, she took a sip of water "Hey" she replied. she took a deep breath as speaking was difficult due to her not being used to the heat "It's too hot" she manged to say, but her words were slurred.
Sunlight isn't so sure on what to actually do at this stage so he turns away for a second before having second thoughts. He lets out a deep sigh as he turns round to her, "I was heading to Pride Rock... would you... like to come with me?" he asks her still with his cocky tone of voice, pausing momentarily between his words.

Nala The Princess
October 17th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Sunlight isn't so sure on what to actually do at this stage so he turns away for a second before having second thoughts. He lets out a deep sigh as he turns round to her, "I was heading to Pride Rock... would you... like to come with me?" he asks her still with his cocky tone of voice, pausing momentarily between his words.

"where's that?" she asks "I don't think I have the enegy to walk, you'd have to carry me, I ain't used to this kinda weather" she stutted.

Lion King Stu
October 18th, 2005, 06:21 AM

"I know just I felt like I needed to shake so I went ahead and did so" Twilight smirked purring into Katai's ear softly as he continued to lay down softly on his back "Well thank you Kat your always purrfect your self you know" he smiled softly licking Katai's ear.

"Oh you want Twi to go first huh" he smiled rubbing himself softly on his back purring "Well what ever his lion wants his lioness is willing to give" he smiled "Don't worry I will wake you up a little cause your going to enjoy it" he smirked once more before mounting Kat once more.

Several long minutes later......

Twilight roared softly trying to keep the noise down and bit down on Katai's scruff and mane softly before collapising onto his back.

King Simba
October 18th, 2005, 06:56 AM
"Yeah well I did enjoy it last time so it's not like none of us aren't gonna enjoy it anyway." Katai winks up to Twilight as he mounts on his back, "Once again I'm gonna get tired out but who gives a damn." He laughs a little as he rests on his stomach and stretching his paws out a little more.

.... moves to next scene. :lol: ;)

(For NTP...)

"where's that?" she asks "I don't think I have the enegy to walk, you'd have to carry me, I ain't used to this kinda weather" she stutted.
"Just not too far away from here. Hop on, I'll take you although I'm not sure I'll be accepted." He crouches down to allow Kala to climb onto his back.

The scene then switches back to the den where Kat and Twi are. They've finished doing their "thing" after several more minutes. :lol:

Katai pants a little more than last time as Twilight bites down on his scruff and releases it. He closes his eyes slightly but smiles at what has just happened. He smiles up to him as he purrs slightly, "You sure pleased me." He licks his paw before looking up at Twilight once more giving him a loving smile.

Nala The Princess
October 18th, 2005, 07:31 AM
(For NTP...)

"Just not too far away from here. Hop on, I'll take you although I'm not sure I'll be accepted." He crouches down to allow Kala to climb onto his back.

Kala slowsly clambered onto his back "thank you" she whispered in his ear "errr... what's your name?" she asked

King Simba
October 18th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Kala slowsly clambered onto his back "thank you" she whispered in his ear "errr... what's your name?" she asked
"Akintunde. If you want, you can call me Tunde, Akin or Sunlight." He gives her a slight smile although he still keeps his cocky tone to his voice and expression.

Simba22
October 20th, 2005, 10:39 AM
[Been a while since I rped here]

Dusty Scout and Ballard were busy talking. Dusty was bragging to Ballard as usual about how boys are better then girls.

Dusty: It's a common fact Ballard Boys are better then girls at wrestling and tag and just about everything else.

Ballard: Na uh Scout you're on my side tell Dusty that he's wrong.

Scout: I hate to inform you Dusty but Ballard is correct Girls can be just as good as boys at just about everything. It's a common fact.

Ballard smiles cockily at Dusty.

And then runs up to Scout and gives him a small kiss on the cheek.

Ballard: Thank You at least 1 boy has some manners here.

She looks back at Dusty angrily.

Scout can see a snow cub in the distance.

Scout: Wow, it's not very common ya see a snow cub here in the pridelands.

Dusty: No kidding.

Scout: We should go up and introduce ourselves.

Dusty: Bad idea Scout she's talking to an adult.

Scout: Well let's meet him or her too.

Dusty: Why should we?

Ballard sighs.

Ballard: Because unlike you Scout is a real nice guy and it's a nice thing to do.

Scout: Yeah everyone knows that.

Ballard: Yet somehow Dusty didn't.

Scout: Come on Ballard.

Scout walks closer to the snow cub and older lion.

Nala The Princess
October 22nd, 2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
[Been a while since I rped here]

Dusty Scout and Ballard were busy talking. Dusty was bragging to Ballard as usual about how boys are better then girls.

Dusty: It's a common fact Ballard Boys are better then girls at wrestling and tag and just about everything else.

Ballard: Na uh Scout you're on my side tell Dusty that he's wrong.

Scout: I hate to inform you Dusty but Ballard is correct Girls can be just as good as boys at just about everything. It's a common fact.

Ballard smiles cockily at Dusty.

And then runs up to Scout and gives him a small kiss on the cheek.

Ballard: Thank You at least 1 boy has some manners here.

She looks back at Dusty angrily.

Scout can see a snow cub in the distance.

Scout: Wow, it's not very common ya see a snow cub here in the pridelands.

Dusty: No kidding.

Scout: We should go up and introduce ourselves.

Dusty: Bad idea Scout she's talking to an adult.

Scout: Well let's meet him or her too.

Dusty: Why should we?

Ballard sighs.

Ballard: Because unlike you Scout is a real nice guy and it's a nice thing to do.

Scout: Yeah everyone knows that.

Ballard: Yet somehow Dusty didn't.

Scout: Come on Ballard.

Scout walks closer to the snow cub and older lion.

Kala tilts her head slightly as she spots two cub lions coming her way. she strains her eyes and then looks back at Sunlight "who are they" she whispered, still in pain, and lacking energy due to the heat.

King Simba
October 22nd, 2005, 04:00 PM
Kala tilts her head slightly as she spots two cub lions coming her way. she strains her eyes and then looks back at Sunlight "who are they" she whispered, still in pain, and lacking energy due to the heat.
"No idea... just sorta arrived here myself." Sunlight looks back towards Kala who remains on his back, "Well, you'll be out the sun soon. Don't you worry." As always, he remains to keep his "cocky" tone to his voice and behaviour. He then looks back towards the other two cubs, "Hmm..." he thinks to himself but continues to pad along.

Simba22
October 22nd, 2005, 05:17 PM
"No idea... just sorta arrived here myself." Sunlight looks back towards Kala who remains on his back, "Well, you'll be out the sun soon. Don't you worry." As always, he remains to keep his "cocky" tone to his voice and behaviour. He then looks back towards the other two cubs, "Hmm..." he thinks to himself but continues to pad along.

Scout: "Maybe we should introduce ourselves a little later. That one cub doesn't look too good Whoever she is I sure hope she'll turn out ok."

Scout whispers to Ballard.

Ballard: Yeah, that's a great idea by the way she looked I think we should wait just a little while. I wonder who that boy is he's cute.

Scout gives Ballard a big smile.

Ballard: What I mean is uhhhhh......

Scout: Don't deny it Ballard. Tsk, Tsk, Ballard didn't mom tell you never to fall in love with strangers?

Scout said with a chuckle.

Ballard: And don't tell me you didn't like the girl If you stared any more your eyes would have popped out of your stinkin head.

Scout: I admit that she's very uhhhhhhhhhhh nice looking.

Ballard: In other words you think she's the most beautiful thing on 4 legs.

Scout: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ballard: You can trust me Scout.

Scout: UHHHHHHHHHHHH no offence but you're kinda a blabber mouth. Any secret I tell you, you just blab it to the first person you see.

Ballard: I do not.

Scout: Yes you do. You're like the queen of telling other people's secrets. Come on we'll meet those two cubs tomorrow when they aren't so busy.

King Simba
October 22nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
(Sunlight is an adult btw.)

Sunlight doesn't hear into the cubs conversation at this time so he just continues to carry on walking.

(This is a reply about Jaini and the others back at the den. ;))

Jaini opens his eyes as the suns rays shone through the den entrance. He blinks a couple of times and opens his eyes fully. He's still cuddled up to Shine. He looks around the den once more; he doesn't spot his dad or Twilight. This makes him even more worried - more worried than he was last night, "They should be back now..." he says this under his breath as he feels a few tears come into his eyes. A couple stream down his cheeks.

(For LKS... ^^)

"Yeah well I did enjoy it last time so it's not like none of us aren't gonna enjoy it anyway." Katai winks up to Twilight as he mounts on his back, "Once again I'm gonna get tired out but who gives a damn." He laughs a little as he rests on his stomach and stretching his paws out a little more.

Katai pants a little more than last time as Twilight bites down on his scruff and releases it. He closes his eyes slightly but smiles at what has just happened. He smiles up to him as he purrs slightly, "You sure pleased me." He licks his paw before looking up at Twilight once more giving him a loving smile.

Simba22
October 22nd, 2005, 07:32 PM
(Sunlight is an adult btw.)

Sunlight doesn't hear into the cubs conversation at this time so he just continues to carry on walking.

(He is? Ya, see this is what happens folks when you're a complete moron like myself and don't read the characters fricken profile))

Scout: He's too old for you anyway Ballard? He's an adult!

Ballard: Who cares once he finds out how special I am age won't matter.

Ballard said with a sparkle in her eye.

Scout: You have a better chance at falling in love with Dusty then you do that lion. I mean look at him Ballard he's an adult you're a kid.

Ballard: I hate being a kid.

She pouts. Scout rolls his eyes with a smile.

Ballard: What is that supposed to mean you don't think I could get him to like me?

Scout: Of course he'll like you. There's a differance between licing you and "Liking" You. For example I "Like" you cause you're my sister but he's always gonna consider you as just a friend. Trust me those kind of relationships never actually work out. You need to find a crush that isn't so "Hard to get" For example take this crush I have on the snow cub that's actually kinda believeable because I have at least a chance. But you basically you should put that lion on the back of your mind because it would never work you're just opening yourself up for heart break.

Ballard: You're wrong! I'll show you Scout.

She runs off.

Scout sighs.

Scout:[softly] Oh, boy this isn't gonna turn out good.

King Simba
October 22nd, 2005, 09:50 PM
(He is? Ya, see this is what happens folks when you're a complete moron like myself and don't read the characters fricken profile))
(Don't worry about it. I sorta only posted the profile a couple of weeks back. Other people have posted since then but yeah, Ballard is a lil' too young for him I think. xD)

Simba22
October 22nd, 2005, 10:25 PM
(Don't worry about it. I sorta only posted the profile a couple of weeks back. Other people have posted since then but yeah, Ballard is a lil' too young for him I think. xD)

[Yeah it would be weird when Ballard is a teen Starlight would be an old man and a teen and an ol man dating is wrong on so many levels.:cheese: ]

Ballard walks off.

Ballard:[talking to herself] He's wrong I'll show both Scout and Dusty. Age won't matter to him just watch. Wait till I meet him he's gonna turn out to be such a nice guy he's going to think I'm cute the end we live happily ever after.

That was Ballard's problem no matter how different she was from another lion she still had determination to try it and thought it would work no matter what. That was what happens when you're a kid falling in love. You don't think anything will matter and you will both live happily ever after. Ballard was too young to realise that's not what love was all about. Love isn't always about meeting the man of your dreams saying hi and then falling in love. But, Ballard was too young to realise what love was really about.

Ballard continued to walk aimlessly through the pridelands until she saw the lion she met earlier.

Ballard sighs heavily.

Ballard walks out to greet the new lion.

Ballard: [stutering because she was so nervous talking to this lion] UHHHH I..... UHHHHHH.....HIIIIII, my....... nameeee isss Ballard. "

She says nervously.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 12:06 AM

Kala rested her head on Sunlight's back. "So aside from that water place we were at before, where's the next coldest place here?" she asked curiously. She wouldn't let the pain she felt from the heat, make her feel down, she decided as long as she had plenty of rest in a cool-ish place with plenty of shade near water, then she'd be fine, she hoped. As time had gone by since she met Sunlight, the pain had got slightly better, but alot of the pain was still there.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2005, 07:37 AM
Kala rested her head on Sunlight's back. "So aside from that water place we were at before, where's the next coldest place here?" she asked curiously. She wouldn't let the pain she felt from the heat, make her feel down, she decided as long as she had plenty of rest in a cool-ish place with plenty of shade near water, then she'd be fine, she hoped. As time had gone by since she met Sunlight, the pain had got slightly better, but alot of the pain was still there.
"Well it does get cooler whilst you're in the shade... back at Pride Rock I believe there is a lot of shade. I went into a den last night and that was pretty ideal. Too bad two stupid lions were taking it up." He growls under his breath as he continues to pad along. His ears twitch slightly and he catches sight of the other cub, "Uh... I'm surrounded by cubs." He rolls his eyes slightly and frowns.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 10:05 AM
"Well it does get cooler whilst you're in the shade... back at Pride Rock I believe there is a lot of shade. I went into a den last night and that was pretty ideal. Too bad two stupid lions were taking it up." He growls under his breath as he continues to pad along. His ears twitch slightly and he catches sight of the other cub, "Uh... I'm surrounded by cubs." He rolls his eyes slightly and frowns.

Ballard frowns as well. "Maybe this isn't a good time for you if you ever wanna hang out or something you know where to find me. What's so wrong about cubs? We're fun!" Ballard said with a smile.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 11:06 AM

Kala smiled. "Can we go to pride rock and find some shaed?" she asked politely. she spotted the new cub talking to Sunlight, "hey, were's your friend you were with before?" she asked curiously not knowing it was her brother.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2005, 11:11 AM
Ballard frowns as well. "Maybe this isn't a good time for you if you ever wanna hang out or something you know where to find me. What's so wrong about cubs? We're fun!" Ballard said with a smile.
"Look kid, I'm trying to get back to Pride Rock... I need to speak to the king." Sunlight looks down at Ballard, "Where are you heading now?" He asks curiously.

Kala smiled. "Can we go to pride rock and find some shaed?" she asked politely. she spotted the new cub talking to Sunlight, "hey, were's your friend you were with before?" she asked curiously not knowing it was her brother.
"Yeah, that's where I'm heading now." Sunlight replies to Kala with a slight smile, "We should be there soon." He digs his claws in the soil slightly as he growls thinking about Katai and Twilight.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 11:14 AM
"Yeah, that's where I'm heading now." Sunlight replies to Kala with a slight smile, "We should be there soon." He digs his claws in the soil slightly as he growls thinking about Katai and Twilight.

Kala smiled back. "How far is it?" she asked clinging tightly to Sunlight as he dug his claws into the ground. She was a little scared at what he was gunna do but was happy to have him there looking after her.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2005, 11:16 AM
Kala smiled back. "How far is it?" she asked clinging tightly to Sunlight as he dug his claws into the ground. She was a little scared at what he was gunna do but was happy to have him there looking after her.
"Not too far... well judging from what I can see anyway." Sunlight looks ahead, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt ya... just thinking about the two lions I met up with last night. Bet they're still there now." He smirks to her slightly before growling slightly once more.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
"Look kid, I'm trying to get back to Pride Rock... I need to speak to the king." Sunlight looks down at Ballard, "Where are you heading now?" He asks curiously.

Ballard: Oh, I'm kinda new here I need to talk to the king myself.

Ballard lied.

Ballard: Mind If I go with you.

Dusty pops out of nowhere.

Dusty: But Ballard we don't need to talk to the.........

Ballard elbows Dusty with a paw.

Ballard:[Through gritted teeth] Shut up Dusty and go away.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 11:52 AM
"Not too far... well judging from what I can see anyway." Sunlight looks ahead, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt ya... just thinking about the two lions I met up with last night. Bet they're still there now." He smirks to her slightly before growling slightly once more.

Kala smiled down at Sunlight as he reassured her (Still weak and travelling on his back remember) "Two lions last night?" she asked "You didn't like them no?"

King Simba
October 23rd, 2005, 12:16 PM
Ballard: Oh, I'm kinda new here I need to talk to the king myself.

Ballard lied.

Ballard: Mind If I go with you.

Dusty pops out of nowhere.

Dusty: But Ballard we don't need to talk to the.........

Ballard elbows Dusty with a paw.

Ballard:[Through gritted teeth] Shut up Dusty and go away.
Sunlight watches the cubs - he obviously has no choice but to say something, "Cubs, I'm taking this other cub back to Pride Rock. She is in need of shade... she's not used to the hot weather."

Kala smiled down at Sunlight as he reassured her (Still weak and travelling on his back remember) "Two lions last night?" she asked "You didn't like them no?"
"No... the brown, dark red maned one pushed me out. The one with the crescent moon birthmarking was with him. I think they're in some sort of relationship." He rolls his eyes slightly as he laughs and shakes his head.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 12:36 PM
"No... the brown, dark red maned one pushed me out. The one with the crescent moon birthmarking was with him. I think they're in some sort of relationship." He rolls his eyes slightly as he laughs and shakes his head.

Kala looked side to side with her eyes, knowing she had a silver moon between her eyes and hoped her crescent moon hadn't been noticed, or didn't bother him. "relationship? and there both male lions?" she asked puzzled. She was a very curious cub. She hoped when they got to the place Sunlight had called Pride Rock, she could rest there and gain her strength whilst getting used to the heat at the same time.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2005, 12:39 PM
Kala looked side to side with her eyes, knowing she had a silver moon between her eyes and hoped her crescent moon hadn't been noticed, or didn't bother him. "relationship? and there both male lions?" she asked puzzled. She was a very curious cub. She hoped when they got to the place Sunlight had called Pride Rock, she could rest there and gain her strength whilst getting used to the heat at the same time.
"Yeah, well to me it looked as though both of them had been doing something." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head slightly. He tosses a pebble into a nearby pool of water and watches the ripples form in the water as it reached the bottom.

He hasn't noticed Kala's marking yet but the moon markings always tend to bother him seeing as he has a marking of the complete opposite - the sun.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 01:18 PM
"Yeah, well to me it looked as though both of them had been doing something." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head slightly. He tosses a pebble into a nearby pool of water and watches the ripples form in the water as it reached the bottom.

He hasn't noticed Kala's marking yet but the moon markings always tend to bother him seeing as he has a marking of the complete opposite - the sun.

Kala was puzzled by Sunlight. She was still young and didn't understand but let the thought pass her mind. Kala ears perked up as Sunlight tossed a pebble into some water "WATER" she smiled. "For her water was always a good thing"

King Simba
October 23rd, 2005, 02:53 PM
Kala was puzzled by Sunlight. She was still young and didn't understand but let the thought pass her mind. Kala ears perked up as Sunlight tossed a pebble into some water "WATER" she smiled. "For her water was always a good thing"
"You like water then huh?" Sunlight smirks slightly upto Kala as he leans down slightly to let her get off his back if she wanted to and take a dip in the nearby puddle, "We're not too far from Pride Rock anyway now."

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
"You like water then huh?" Sunlight smirks slightly upto Kala as he leans down slightly to let her get off his back if she wanted to and take a dip in the nearby puddle, "We're not too far from Pride Rock anyway now."

"Water's cold" she smiled gaining just enough energy to slide down Sunlight's tail and land in the puddle before drinking the puddle up. "how far's not far?" she asked getting back onto Sunlight's back.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2005, 03:21 PM
"Water's cold" she smiled gaining just enough energy to slide down Sunlight's tail and land in the puddle before drinking the puddle up. "how far's not far?" she asked getting back onto Sunlight's back.
"Well to me it doesn't look too far away. For you though, it'll probably be different since you're small and all." Sunlight smirks to Kala as she gets onto his back once again, "If you want, I'll pad a lil' faster."

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 03:24 PM
"Well to me it doesn't look too far away. For you though, it'll probably be different since you're small and all." Sunlight smirks to Kala as she gets onto his back once again, "If you want, I'll pad a lil' faster."

Kala smiled. "I guess you get used to it huh?"
"Sure pad a little faster" she smirked, it would be like riding a wild animal in the snow again. she thought to herself.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 05:04 PM
Ballard sighed sadly.

Dusty: Relax Ballard that lion is going to come back and say hi to you. And then he'll dump you.

Dusty laughs.

Ballard growls at Dusty and tackles him down.

Ballard: You know I could kill you right now?

Dusty: Oh, Temper, Temper,sheesh girls can be crabby I'm just kidding god get a sense of humor.

Ballard: That lion is going to like me Dusty you just watch.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Kala was deep in thought as she travelled along Sunlight's back. She was thinking about the cub she saw before - he had caught her eye, and yet, was still to weak to think why he had caught her eye.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2005, 07:34 PM
Kala smiled. "I guess you get used to it huh?"
"Sure pad a little faster" she smirked, it would be like riding a wild animal in the snow again. she thought to herself.
Sunlight ignores the other cubs for now and increases his speed so he could get back to Pride Rock a lot quicker with Kala. He notices she's deep in thought but doesn't say anything now.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 08:37 PM
Sunlight ignores the other cubs for now and increases his speed so he could get back to Pride Rock a lot quicker with Kala. He notices she's deep in thought but doesn't say anything now.

Kala let's the thought drift out of her head for now, as Sunlight's speed increases she nuzzles into the back of his mane as it's so soft.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2005, 10:31 PM
Kala let's the thought drift out of her head for now, as Sunlight's speed increases she nuzzles into the back of his mane as it's so soft.
Sunlight continues to pad along at a steady speed as Pride Rock begins to get closer. He starts to pad along a tad faster as a slight breeze blows through his mane.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 10:40 PM
Sunlight continues to pad along at a steady speed as Pride Rock begins to get closer. He starts to pad along a tad faster as a slight breeze blows through his mane.

Kala sat up on Sunlight's back and closed her eyes as the breeze blows there way, still keeping tight hold so she didn't fall off but not too tight to course any problems for Sunlight. Kala could see Pride rock clearly now, as they got closer, the thought about the cub she had seen before cropped back into her mind and again she went into deep thought.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 10:56 PM
Kala sat up on Sunlight's back and closed her eyes as the breeze blows there way, still keeping tight hold so she didn't fall off but not too tight to course any problems for Sunlight. Kala could see Pride rock clearly now, as they got closer, the thought about the cub she had seen before cropped back into her mind and again she went into deep thought.

Ballard and Dusty walked back to Scout.

Ballard: He hates me. I can't believe he hates me. Can you believe it Scout?

Scout: Hate you? I'm sure he doesn't hate you Ballard I mean who can hate you? That guy seemed really busy at the moment with that gorgeous cub on his back. I'm sure he likes you he just had his mind on other stuff. You should talk to him when he isn't so busy Ballard. I wish there was something that I could have done to help that cub.

Ballard: Don't worry Scout I'm sure your future crush will be fine.

She said with a giggle.

Ballard: It is so sweet that you have your first crush Scout.

Dusty: Scout has a crush on a yucky girl?

He slaps a paw to his head.

Dusty: Oh no, Scout has joined the dark side.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 11:15 PM
Ballard and Dusty walked back to Scout.

Ballard: He hates me. I can't believe he hates me. Can you believe it Scout?

Scout: Hate you? I'm sure he doesn't hate you Ballard I mean who can hate you? That guy seemed really busy at the moment with that gorgeous cub on his back. I'm sure he likes you he just had his mind on other stuff. You should talk to him when he isn't so busy Ballard. I wish there was something that I could have done to help that cub.

Ballard: Don't worry Scout I'm sure your future crush will be fine.

She said with a giggle.

Ballard: It is so sweet that you have your first crush Scout.

Dusty: Scout has a crush on a yucky girl?

He slaps a paw to his head.

Dusty: Oh no, Scout has joined the dark side.

As Sunlight and Kala reacher priderock, Still on Sunlight's back, Kala started to daydream about that young male cub she had seen before with a female cub, and another male cub, she had only seen them briefly, but she still wanted to know more about the golden cub that had caught her eye before, it was like he had put a spell on her, she knew she needed plenty of rest and water and was hoping once she'd had all the rest and water she needed to cool herself down then she would be ok, and come across that young cub again, or even the female cub, just to find out more about the one which caught her eye and lead her to him.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 11:24 PM
As Sunlight and Kala reacher priderock, Still on Sunlight's back, Kala started to daydream about that young male cub she had seen before with a female cub, and another male cub, she had only seen them briefly, but she still wanted to know more about the golden cub that had caught her eye before, it was like he had put a spell on her, she knew she needed plenty of rest and water and was hoping once she'd had all the rest and water she needed to cool herself down then she would be ok, and come across that young cub again, or even the female cub, just to find out more about the one which caught her eye and lead her to him.

Scout lied down and stared off into the distance. Who was this cub? What was her name? Scout couldn't stop thinking about this girl Scout even saw visions of her when she wasn't even there. Scout wanted to learn everything about this snow lion. "I wonder if she likes me" Scout thought out loud.

King Simba
October 24th, 2005, 08:10 AM
"Hmm, you thinking about something huh?" Sunlight smirks looking up to Kala, "Well anyway, we'll be back at Pride what's it's name before you know it."

Meanwhile, Jaini looks up. He's hoping to see Twilight and Katai but he slaps his paw on the side as soon he notices it's Sunlight, "Ah, crap... I thought they were back then." He growls slightly and sighs as he rolls his eyes. He rests his head on his forepaws.

(And yesh, this is for LKS. :bleen: Waiting for more Kat/Twi action here. :lol: xD)

Mizani
October 24th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Dafina let her blue and green orbs lazily travel over the vast plains. The sun was warming up the rocks, and the wind held a humid feeling that made the atmosphere around Priderock rather lax. Closing her eyes for a few seconds, tail flipping from side to side, her mind began to wander. Life was fairly boring in the Pride, and Dafina often liked to go for a walk to ease her boredom. Hunting was a favourite pass time, and she licked her lips at the thought of sinking her teeth into a good meal.

Lifting her eye lids again, something caught Dafina's eye. A lion and a pure white cub. A white lion cub was unheard of except in cub stories.

"How odd" She mused, getting up on all fours and sitting upright. Grooming one of her dusty brown paws, she looked back up to see the two were headed towards Priderock.

Probably want to see the King. She thought.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Scout lied down and stared off into the distance. Who was this cub? What was her name? Scout couldn't stop thinking about this girl Scout even saw visions of her when she wasn't even there. Scout wanted to learn everything about this snow lion. "I wonder if she likes me" Scout thought out loud.

Kala did like this golden cub alot, even though she had only seen him once and only breifly, She couldn't help but wonder who the other two cubs he was with, where, especially the female one. She hoped she was just a friend or his sister, but she couldn't help but think what if she's more than just his friend... she thought to herself I wonder if he likes me, I wonder if I'll ever see him again, I sure hope so she sighed.

"Hmm, you thinking about something huh?" Sunlight smirks looking up to Kala, "Well anyway, we'll be back at Pride what's it's name before you know it."

Kala was was to deep in thought and it took her a while to snap out of it and relise sunlight had said something to her "who? what? where? when? how? it wasn't me!" came Kala's reply. "I can see pride rock" Kala grinned looking down at Sunlight.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Kala did like this golden cub alot, even though she had only seen him once and only breifly, She couldn't help but wonder who the other two cubs he was with, where, especially the female one. She hoped she was just a friend or his sister, but she couldn't help but think what if she's more than just his friend... she thought to herself I wonder if he likes me, I wonder if I'll ever see him again, I sure hope so she sighed.

Scout meanwhile was on priderock talking with Ballard.

Ballard: Why don't you just go and talk to her bro? You're driving yourself crazy about this girl. Just walk up to her and introduce yourself it isn't that hard.

Scout: You just don't understand Ballard what makes you think she'll like someone like me.

Ballard sighs.

Ballard: Not this again! Look, Scout you have a lot of good qualities. SHe's going to love having you around if you're a genuinely nice guy which you are. What you need to do is stop worrying and find enough courage to go and talk to her. I hate to see you like this Scout. So it's either you go talk to her right now or I will drag you to her right now and introduce you to her for you.

Scout: Maybe this isn't a good time. I mean maybe I should wait.

Ballard: And pass up an opportunity like this? Here she comes with that other lion.

Scout moves aside letting Sunlight carry Kala into the den to rest. Scout gives Kala a smile.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Scout meanwhile was on priderock talking with Ballard.

Ballard: Why don't you just go and talk to her bro? You're driving yourself crazy about this girl. Just walk up to her and introduce yourself it isn't that hard.

Scout: You just don't understand Ballard what makes you think she'll like someone like me.

Ballard sighs.

Ballard: Not this again! Look, Scout you have a lot of good qualities. SHe's going to love having you around if you're a genuinely nice guy which you are. What you need to do is stop worrying and find enough courage to go and talk to her. I hate to see you like this Scout. So it's either you go talk to her right now or I will drag you to her right now and introduce you to her for you.

Scout: Maybe this isn't a good time. I mean maybe I should wait.

Ballard: And pass up an opportunity like this? Here she comes with that other lion.

Scout moves aside letting Sunlight carry Kala into the den to rest. Scout gives Kala a smile.

Kala's heart beats faster as she looks round to make sure he wasn't smiling at anyone else and then turns back to smile at Scout.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Kala's heart beats faster as she looks round to make sure he wasn't smiling at anyone else and then turns back to smile at Scout.

Scout sighs passionately as she passed by.

Scout: She smiled at me Ballard. Did you see that she smiled at me?

Ballard: Ya see I told you now the whole thing is you wait for her to be well again and then everything will go smoothly.

Scout watches as Kala is set down to lie down.

Scout sits by her side.

Scout: You didn't look too well back there you ok?

Mizani
October 24th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Dafina flicked her eyes back to see three small cubs. She then looked back at the white cub, and noticed she was giving the orange cub a few side way glances.

"Cub love" she muttered under her breath, as she looked back at the trio.
She'd been in 'love' as a cub, but her crush had soon passed.

She then saw the orange cub walk down to visit the white one. She smirked, and then looked at the sun to see how much of the day she had left. It wasn't quite in the middle of the sky, so she still had a little bit of the morning sunshine to enjoy. Padding down the Priderock stairs, she passed the lion and the white cub, but she kept her distance.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Scout sighs passionately as she passed by.

Scout: She smiled at me Ballard. Did you see that she smiled at me?

Ballard: Ya see I told you now the whole thing is you wait for her to be well again and then everything will go smoothly.

Scout watches as Kala is set down to lie down.

Scout sits by her side.

Scout: You didn't look too well back there you ok?

As Kala lay down and Scout approached her and came to sit down beside her, she couldn't believe her eyes, he was actually coming to see and speak to her? "Yea I'm ok, I'm just not used to the warm weather" she said nervously looking up as her crush spoke to her.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 01:13 PM
As Kala lay down and Scout approached her and came to sit down beside her, she couldn't believe her eyes, he was actually coming to see and speak to her? "Yea I'm ok, I'm just not used to the warm weather" she said nervously looking up as her crush spoke to her.

Ballard sighs loudly and walks away.

Scout: Ignore her! That's my sister Ballard. She's been like that with every girl I meet possibly she's just jealous or just wants to protect me I'm not too sure what it is anymore. My name's Scout. Maybe if you want when you're feeling better I could kinda be your guide lion I could show you around the pride lands there's really a lot to see." Scout said with a smile. "What's your name? I have never seen a lion like you around here that white fur makes you look very beautiful." Scout says clearing his throat nervously.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Ballard sighs loudly and walks away.

Scout: Ignore her! That's my sister Ballard. She's been like that with every girl I meet possibly she's just jealous or just wants to protect me I'm not too sure what it is anymore. My name's Scout. Maybe if you want when you're feeling better I could kinda be your guide lion I could show you around the pride lands there's really a lot to see." Scout said with a smile. "What's your name? I have never seen a lion like you around here that white fur makes you look very beautiful." Scout says clearing his throat nervously.

"aww it's ok... wait, that's your sister? I thought she was your girlfriend or something" she said nervously. "My name's Kala" she smiled. "When I've had plenty of rest and got used to the heat, I'd like it if you were to be my guide" she smiled. "My white fur makes mne look beautiful? it does?" Kala said blushing. "Aww thank you, I was afraid people might think I was odd because of it" she said sheepishly. "I'd much prefer to have your fur, it's so golden and shiny looking" she smiled admiring Scout's fur.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"aww it's ok... wait, that's your sister? I thought she was your girlfriend or something" she said nervously. "My name's Kala" she smiled. "When I've had plenty of rest and got used to the heat, I'd like it if you were to be my guide" she smiled. "My white fur makes mne look beautiful? it does?" Kala said blushing. "Aww thank you, I was afraid people might think I was odd because of it" she said sheepishly. "I'd much prefer to have your fur, it's so golden and shiny looking" she smiled admiring Scout's fur.

"Girl friend? Ballard?" Scout said in confusion with a laugh. "Nah, she's my sister she's a bit too bossy in my opinion to ever even consider her as a girlfriend if she wasn't my sister" Scout whispered. "No one will think you're odd looking and if they do I'll beat them up for you" Scout said. Scout stood proudly while Kala admired his fur. "I guess my fur is shiny isn't it." Scout said with a smile. Scout thinks about something and then gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. Scout blushed nervously.

King Simba
October 24th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Kala was was to deep in thought and it took her a while to snap out of it and relise sunlight had said something to her "who? what? where? when? how? it wasn't me!" came Kala's reply. "I can see pride rock" Kala grinned looking down at Sunlight.
"Yeah, well... we'll be back soon enough." He notices Kala take interest and attention to the other cub and rolls his eyes slightly, "Maybe you cubs should come back to Pride Rock."

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 02:59 PM
"Girl friend? Ballard?" Scout said in confusion with a laugh. "Nah, she's my sister she's a bit too bossy in my opinion to ever even consider her as a girlfriend if she wasn't my sister" Scout whispered. "No one will think you're odd looking and if they do I'll beat them up for you" Scout said. Scout stood proudly while Kala admired his fur. "I guess my fur is shiny isn't it." Scout said with a smile. Scout thinks about something and then gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. Scout blushed nervously.

"I know, I know, I just thought Ballard was your girlfriend and that other cub was ya best mate or something" she said looking down at her paws. Kala giggled. "It's good you get on with your sister though" then sighed thinking about who was in her family or whether she even had a family anymore. "You'd beat them up if they thought I was odd?" she said tilting her head to the side "why would you wanna do that?" she asked curiously. "uh huh your fur's lovely and shinny" she grinned. Kala blushed as Scout kissed her on the cheek "w...w...what was that for?" she asked still blushing, then gave him a peck on the cheek back before blushing even more.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 03:36 PM
"I know, I know, I just thought Ballard was your girlfriend and that other cub was ya best mate or something" she said looking down at her paws. Kala giggled. "It's good you get on with your sister though" then sighed thinking about who was in her family or whether she even had a family anymore. "You'd beat them up if they thought I was odd?" she said tilting her head to the side "why would you wanna do that?" she asked curiously. "uh huh your fur's lovely and shinny" she grinned. Kala blushed as Scout kissed her on the cheek "w...w...what was that for?" she asked still blushing, then gave him a peck on the cheek back before blushing even more.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself you're that beautiful." Scout said. "Oh by the way the other cub his name is Dusty. He's a very typical boy cub, hates girls, loves to prove he's the best at everything and so on Once again I'm sorry for kissing you I just couldn't help myself." Scout said looking down. "Great now she probably thinks you're a loser Scout" Scout's mind yells at him.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 04:09 PM
"I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself you're that beautiful." Scout said. "Oh by the way the other cub his name is Dusty. He's a very typical boy cub, hates girls, loves to prove he's the best at everything and so on Once again I'm sorry for kissing you I just couldn't help myself." Scout said looking down. "Great now she probably thinks you're a loser Scout" Scout's mind yells at him.

"Dusty your brother or just your friend?" she asked curiously.
"Don't be sorry, I liked it" she said blushing. "I just wouldn't think someone as nice looking as you, would like someone as, well... ugly as me" she said letting out a little sigh and looking down at her paws again.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 04:28 PM
"Dusty your brother or just your friend?" she asked curiously.
"Don't be sorry, I liked it" she said blushing. "I just wouldn't think someone as nice looking as you, would like someone as, well... ugly as me" she said letting out a little sigh and looking down at her paws again.

"Dusty is my best friend, you liked it? That's great" Scout says. He nearly trips over himself as she calls herself ugly. "Ugly? You? You're kidding right? You're the most beautiful female cub I ever met and trust me I've seen a lot of girl cubs. Don't be so hard on yourself" Scout says gently with a paw. "I think you're very preety." Scout said looking into her eyes.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 05:01 PM
"Dusty is my best friend, you liked it? That's great" Scout says. He nearly trips over himself as she calls herself ugly. "Ugly? You? You're kidding right? You're the most beautiful female cub I ever met and trust me I've seen a lot of girl cubs. Don't be so hard on yourself" Scout says gently with a paw. "I think you're very preety." Scout said looking into her eyes.

"Yes I liked it" Kala smiled kissing him on the cheek nervously.
"You think I'm the most beautiful female cub you ever seen?" she asked, "really?" she said blushing "Aww, no one's ever said that to me before" she smiled.
"I guess it's because I'm white and everyone else is more a shiny pretty golden colour like yourself" she sighed"

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 05:08 PM
"Yes I liked it" Kala smiled kissing him on the cheek nervously.
"You think I'm the most beautiful female cub you ever seen?" she asked, "really?" she said blushing "Aww, no one's ever said that to me before" she smiled.
"I guess it's because I'm white and everyone else is more a shiny pretty golden colour like yourself" she sighed"

"Well then allow me to be the first one who said it. EVery lion here is just too average looking everywhere I look it's gold, gold, gold, gold Gold is nice but it gets so BORING to have all the lions be the same color. That's what I like best about you Kala that you're not a boring color to me you're something new. White is a very beautiful color anyway." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Well then allow me to be the first one who said it. EVery lion here is just too average looking everywhere I look it's gold, gold, gold, gold Gold is nice but it gets so BORING to have all the lions be the same color. That's what I like best about you Kala that you're not a boring color to me you're something new. White is a very beautiful color anyway." Scout said.

Kala smiled. She felt safe with this cub. Even though she'd only know him a while, she felt she'd known him alot longer, now she'd spoke to him. "I guess, but where i come from, every lion's just white, white, white" she giggled. "That's probably why I like your shiny golden fur. It's new to me and It's more golden that the other lions" she smiled.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Kala smiled. She felt safe with this cub. Even though she'd only know him a while, she felt she'd known him alot longer, now she'd spoke to him. "I guess, but where i come from, every lion's just white, white, white" she giggled. "That's probably why I like your shiny golden fur. It's new to me and It's more golden that the other lions" she smiled.

"Thanks Kala" Scout said. Obviously taking pride in his silky golden fur. "So you wanna hang out I could show you around, but of course if you're still not doing too well or don't wanna hang out with me I understand." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"Thanks Kala" Scout said. Obviously taking pride in his silky golden fur. "So you wanna hang out I could show you around, but of course if you're still not doing too well or don't wanna hang out with me I understand." Scout said.

Kala smiled. "Sure we can hang out, I'm just hoping to get some sleep tonight first" she smiled resting her head on the ground. "Tomorrow we can right?" she said closing her eyes eyes sleepily and yawning.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Kala smiled. "Sure we can hang out, I'm just hoping to get some sleep tonight first" she smiled resting her head on the ground. "Tomorrow we can right?" she said closing her eyes eyes sleepily and yawning.

Scout smiled. He figured it may be best to leave her be and let her sleep. Scout walks over to the side of the den and falls asleep next to Dusty and Ballard.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Scout smiled. He figured it may be best to leave her be and let her sleep. Scout walks over to the side of the den and falls asleep next to Dusty and Ballard.

*cut to morning*

As the sun rose, Kala was still sleeping heavily. She was so heavily sleeping that she wasn't moving a muscle. It was hard to tell wether she was alive or not...

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 08:20 PM
((ooc: I forgot I RP'ed Here xP I just looked on the Character Signup thread and saw my name >_> I'm trying to get active in all my RP's again :X, Also NTP I think you can't just keep making a new day when ever you want, Some people need more time to RP, This RP has one time for every Character in the RP so you have to wait till everyone is done RP'ing from a point then on to switch to a new day, Because someone might have been doing something during the night or day when ever and then you skip forwards and it can sometimes be annoying >_>))

Kovujin walked from the darkness of the den of Pride Rock, The sun was glazing in the sky (I hope its morning, If not then don't worry about it ;)) He stretched his forepaws lazily and yawned opening his maw wide, His sharp leonine like teeth glinted in the sun as his yawn soon developed into a roar. He continued after his 'little' stretch off down the steps of Pride Rocks and soon found himself standing in the tall grasses of the Savannah, Everywhere around him showed signs of life, No matter where he looked he could find Trees, Plants, Animals, or just Nature in its plain old self. It had been a while since he last hunted and he soon felt the urge to settle his lust for blood, or was it the lust for food he was having now, It was either the two of them, Because both, Tasted great to him. But although it was a great taste, He never became obbsessed with blood and killed his own, It was always the lower lifes that he took, Antelopes, Gazelles, Hippo's, Never another Lion or Lioness, or did he ever betray his friends. He started to scratch at the soft, moist dirt in the ground, almost as if drawing a picture almost, but all he managed was an X, He laughed and stepped on it, creating a huge paw print where the X had been created, "X marks the spot" he said with a smirk

"Ah I crack myself up.." He said chuckling softly to himself.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 11:28 PM
*cut to morning*

As the sun rose, Kala was still sleeping heavily. She was so heavily sleeping that she wasn't moving a muscle. It was hard to tell wether she was alive or not...

Scout meanwhile was pacing nervously. "Please be alive please don't be dead" Scout said starting to get a little anxious. Scout continues to pace around the cave there was huge circle in the dirt around Kala because Scout was pacing around the cave so much.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Scout meanwhile was pacing nervously. "Please be alive please don't be dead" Scout said starting to get a little anxious. Scout continues to pace around the cave there was huge circle in the dirt around Kala because Scout was pacing around the cave so much.

Kala was still in a deep sleep - little did Scout know, she was going to be fine - this long sleep she was having was gaining her strength and energy back up and helping her adjust to the warmer weather that she'd managed to sleep through.

{KtL - fair enough but i only tend to cut to morning when nothing else seems to be happening :p}

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Kala was still in a deep sleep - little did Scout know, she was going to be fine - this long sleep she was having was gaining her strength and energy back up and helping her adjust to the warmer weather that she'd managed to sleep through.

{KtL - fair enough but i only tend to cut to morning when nothing else seems to be happening :p}

Scout smiles mischeiviously. He had an idea how to get Kala up this always helped wake up everyone else scout knew. He backed up a few spaces and ran and pounced onto her back. This was sure to wake her up.

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Scout smiles mischeiviously. He had an idea how to get Kala up this always helped wake up everyone else scout knew. He backed up a few spaces and ran and pounced onto her back. This was sure to wake her up.

(Nice idea ;) - little twist though :p)
Kala still heavily sleeping didn't move an inch when Scout pounced on her. She just laid still, with the same smile on her face that she had when she fell asleep.

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 12:04 AM
(Nice idea ;) - little twist though :p)
Kala still heavily sleeping didn't move an inch when Scout pounced on her. She just laid still, with the same smile on her face that she had when she fell asleep.

"Awwwwwwwwwww man this girl is a heavy sleeper" Scout said. He anciously waits in front of her not moving an inch until she wakes up.

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 12:17 AM
"Awwwwwwwwwww man this girl is a heavy sleeper" Scout said. He anciously waits in front of her not moving an inch until she wakes up.

Eventually Kala started Coughing from the dust that was surroding her. She sat up and put her paw over her mouth as she coughed a lot of dust up. the good news was Kala had gained alot of energy from the amount of time she had been laying there, and the amount of sleep she had had - the only thing was she still had a lack of memory...

"Were Am I?" she asked puzzled, still coughing badly from the dust. "This isn't home"

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Eventually Kala started Coughing from the dust that was surroding her. She sat up and put her paw over her mouth as she coughed a lot of dust up. the good news was Kala had gained alot of energy from the amount of time she had been laying there, and the amount of sleep she had had - the only thing was she still had a lack of memory...

"Were Am I?" she asked puzzled, still coughing badly from the dust. "This isn't home"

"You're in the pridelands Kala you ventured her yesterday. You looked very sick so an older lion brought you here to get better. I'm Scout you met me yesterday." Scout said filling her in.

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 12:24 AM
"You're in the pridelands Kala you ventured her yesterday. You looked very sick so an older lion brought you here to get better. I'm Scout you met me yesterday." Scout said filling her in.

Funnily enough, Kala still remembered Scout and Sunlight.
"Wow it's really you? I thought I was just dreaming" she said shuffling her feet after shge ginally stopped coughing from the dust. "You mean Sunlight? I remember now" she grinned running upto Scout and kissed him. (propley - not just on the cheek either ;)) "Oh my god, what have I done, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of" she said blushing sheepishly.

Mizani
October 25th, 2005, 12:26 AM
((ooc: Morning already?:p))
The sun was slowly dragging it massive firely self into the sky, and its early rise brought light and warmth to the Pridelands. Animals emerged from their homes, and birds let their wonderous songs float across the air. A large droplet of dew clung to a vibrant green grass blade, and another smaller droplet, slid down to merge with it, causing the dew drop to fall onto a lioness's dusty brown coat.
Dafina had gone for an early morning stroll, and she found herself in a field of wet grass. Her fur became wetter as she ventured out of the grasses, and she stopped to groom herself when she was out.
Lifting her head up, she began to wonder about the two new lions she'd seen yesterday. The cub had seemed to have a certain attraction to the orange cub, who's name apparently was Scout. The adult had appeared to have been looking for something, probably the King.

Her creamy beige paws leading her to a waterhole, Dafina wondered where the two lions were right now.

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Funnily enough, Kala still remembered Scout and Sunlight.
"Wow it's really you? I thought I was just dreaming" she said shuffling her feet after shge ginally stopped coughing from the dust. "You mean Sunlight? I remember now" she grinned running upto Scout and kissed him. (propley - not just on the cheek either ;)) "Oh my god, what have I done, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of" she said blushing sheepishly.

"Wow" Scout said in astonishment. That was the happiest moment in his young life. "No don't be sorry Kala I loved it when you did that. Truth is since the day I met you I had a crush on you so please don't apoligise I loved it." Scout said kissing her back propley.

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 12:38 AM
"Wow" Scout said in astonishment. That was the happiest moment in his young life. "No don't be sorry Kala I loved it when you did that. Truth is since the day I met you I had a crush on you so please don't apoligise I loved it." Scout said kissing her back propley.

"I... I didn't mean to, It...It just kinda happened... I I..." she paused... It took Kala a while to relise what Scout had just said... "Wait a minute - you loved it? Really?" Kala grinned and pounced on him hugging him tightly and licked his nose... she then relised she had gained all her energy "Scout I've got my energy back let's go explore" she grinned beaming happily jumping of him in a full 360 degrees circle

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 12:51 AM
"I... I didn't mean to, It...It just kinda happened... I I..." she paused... It took Kala a while to relise what Scout had just said... "Wait a minute - you loved it? Really?" Kala grinned and pounced on him hugging him tightly and licked his nose... she then relised she had gained all her energy "Scout I've got my energy back let's go explore" she grinned beaming happily jumping of him in a full 360 degrees circle

Scout smiled as she pounced on him and licked his nose. He hugged her back. Scout had no other choice but to laugh when he saw this cubs enthusiasm. Scout: All right let's go There's so much for you to see. Scout said walking right next to her.

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 08:48 AM
(Well it seems like Kala has gone off with Scout now so I'll stop RPing Sunlight for now anyway. :p)

(For LKS...)

Lion King Stu
October 25th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Twilight smiled and rolled off of Katai's back panting softly before rolling onto his back streatching softly across the ground before rolling onto his front once more.
"Well I'm glad I did please you" Twilight smiled "If you weren't I be very disapointed with you" he smirked laughing softly.

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Twilight smiled and rolled off of Katai's back panting softly before rolling onto his back streatching softly across the ground before rolling onto his front once more.
"Well I'm glad I did please you" Twilight smiled "If you weren't I be very disapointed with you" he smirked laughing softly.
"Yeah well, you pleased me last time... you can sure please me this time." Katai smirks at Twilight before rolling onto his side and looking into his eyes, "If you want, your lion can give you the same." He winks to him before sitting up next to Twilight. He yawns tiredly but still has enough energy to do what Twilight did to him.

Lion King Stu
October 25th, 2005, 09:18 AM
"I don't mind Kat...do what you wish with your lioness" he purred panting slightly still looking over at Katai once more.
"We better get cleaned up and head back though once we do....don't want the others to get really worried about us afteral" he smiled.

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 09:22 AM
"Yeah, I guess... we've been out well over 24 hours as it is." Katai glances out the den before walking up to Twilight and mounting over him, "Well Twi, I hope you enjoy one of our last most loving moments - for the day at least." He smiles to him lovingly before licking the side of his face purring slightly. He does exactly the same things Twilight had to him.

A few minutes later, he lets go of Twilight's scruff just like he did to him and roars softly. He collapses down on Twilight's back and pants loudly.

Lion King Stu
October 25th, 2005, 09:28 AM
"Well we just use the oh Katai took me for a long tour of some of the places he found and we didn't have the energy to travel back excuse" he purred softly looking over at Katai.
"Well of course I'm going to enjoy it" he smirked looking over his shoulder at him purring softly "We will do this again someday...its no the end yet" he smiled resting his head on his paws purring.

sometime later

Twilight roars softly as well being held in place as Katai grabbed his scruff feeling him collapse onto his back.
He purred loudly and nuzzled him softly.

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 09:31 AM
"The end will never come Twi, trust me." Katai purrs louder than he did before. He takes long deep breaths before nuzzling the back of Twilight's neck once more, "We both love eachother and no-one is gonna even get in the way of that, never." He whispers the last word into his ear remaining on Twilight's back.

Lion King Stu
October 25th, 2005, 09:45 AM
"I know" Twilight purred softly resting his head on his paws for a moment scratching his cheek softly with a unsheathed claw for a moment.
"Think we better get cleaned up and head back now though" he sighed slightly purring softly still.
"It was a nice way to finish things off for now...time to head back to are normal lives till then" he smiled slightly.

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 09:47 AM
"I know" Twilight purred softly resting his head on his paws for a moment scratching his cheek softly with a unsheathed claw for a moment.
"Think we better get cleaned up and head back now though" he sighed slightly purring softly still.
"It was a nice way to finish things off for now...time to head back to are normal lives till then" he smiled slightly.
"Yeah, sad thoughts but y'know, we can do this anytime when we're alone." He winks to Twilight before slowly lifting himself up off Twilight's back and yawning once more. He flicks his tail slightly before padding around Twilight and smiling to him. He purrs and licks his muzzle as he stands straight in front of him.

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 10:10 AM
(Well it seems like Kala has gone off with Scout now so I'll stop RPing Sunlight for now anyway. :p)

(For LKS...)

{She's had a long long long sleep and gained her energy back - she'll be back to find Sunlight though don't you worry :p}

Mizani
October 25th, 2005, 10:21 AM
((well, um, it would be nice ta RP Dafina with someone. *cough*:p))

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
((well, um, it would be nice ta RP Dafina with someone. *cough*:p))

{Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing Mizani - where's Dafina at at the mo?}

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 01:56 PM
{Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing Mizani - where's Dafina at at the mo?}

Scout and Kara continued to walk through the pride rock.

"Who was that lion that rescued you yesterday do you remember his name? My sister wanted me to ask you about him. She has like one of the biggest crushes I have ever seen on him so what would you like to see first there's just so much to see around this place". Scout said.

Mizani
October 26th, 2005, 06:55 AM
((ooc: She's some where in a field of grass near Priderock))

Nala The Princess
October 26th, 2005, 12:16 PM
{Okay Mizani here goes... ;)}

Scout and Kara continued to walk through the pride rock.

"Who was that lion that rescued you yesterday do you remember his name? My sister wanted me to ask you about him. She has like one of the biggest crushes I have ever seen on him so what would you like to see first there's just so much to see around this place". Scout said.

(Psst KaLa not Kara :p)

"oooh you mean Sunlight? Yea I remember his name, I remember his name because he was nice to me, looking after me" she smiled. "You see where I have a crescent moon between my eyes? well he has a sun, i hope he didn't notice my moon, as he was saying there was a lion with a crescent moon he didn't like..." she said shuffling her paws. "I dunno, where you wanna go? You know this place far better than I do" she smiled.
She then noticed Dafina, a similar colour to her and a big smile came across her face. she ran upto her as she wasn't far from her "Hi, I'm Kala, Who are you?" she beamed happily - glad to see someone with a smiliar white-ish colour fur like her own.

Simba22
October 26th, 2005, 12:41 PM
{Okay Mizani here goes... ;)}

(Psst KaLa not Kara :p)

"oooh you mean Sunlight? Yea I remember his name, I remember his name because he was nice to me, looking after me" she smiled. "You see where I have a crescent moon between my eyes? well he has a sun, i hope he didn't notice my moon, as he was saying there was a lion with a crescent moon he didn't like..." she said shuffling her paws. "I dunno, where you wanna go? You know this place far better than I do" she smiled.
She then noticed Dafina, a similar colour to her and a big smile came across her face. she ran upto her as she wasn't far from her "Hi, I'm Kala, Who are you?" she beamed happily - glad to see someone with a smiliar white-ish colour fur like her own.

Scout was about to say something but Kala seeing this other lion Scout didn't want to interfere Scout just crouched low to the ground feeling unwanted.

Nala The Princess
October 26th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Scout was about to say something but Kala seeing this other lion Scout didn't want to interfere Scout just crouched low to the ground feeling unwanted.

Kala looked back at Scout "Scout what's wrong?" she said lowering her ears. "Scout come meet this new lion with me" she smiled. She liked Scout a lot, the last thing she wanted was for him to feel unwanted.

Simba22
October 26th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Kala looked back at Scout "Scout what's wrong?" she said lowering her ears. "Scout come meet this new lion with me" she smiled. She liked Scout a lot, the last thing she wanted was for him to feel unwanted.

Scout looked around and smiled and followed her. He walked up to this new lion. "Hi my name's uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Scout." Scout said. He was never really too good talking with adults.

Nala The Princess
October 26th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Scout looked around and smiled and followed her. He walked up to this new lion. "Hi my name's uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Scout." Scout said. He was never really too good talking with adults.

Kala smiled and wrapped her tail round him as he approacher her. She was curious to know more about this new lioness as she wasn't a golden colour like most lions and lionesses round here, but more of a beige colour like her snow white self.

Simba22
October 26th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Kala smiled and wrapped her tail round him as he approacher her. She was curious to know more about this new lioness as she wasn't a golden colour like most lions and lionesses round here, but more of a beige colour like her snow white self.

Scout smiled happily as Kala wrapped her tail around him. Like Kala Scout was really curious about this lion himself. She looked almost identical to an older Kala.

Kovu The Lion
October 26th, 2005, 07:49 PM
((ooc: Morning already?:p))
The sun was slowly dragging it massive firely self into the sky, and its early rise brought light and warmth to the Pridelands. Animals emerged from their homes, and birds let their wonderous songs float across the air. A large droplet of dew clung to a vibrant green grass blade, and another smaller droplet, slid down to merge with it, causing the dew drop to fall onto a lioness's dusty brown coat.
Dafina had gone for an early morning stroll, and she found herself in a field of wet grass. Her fur became wetter as she ventured out of the grasses, and she stopped to groom herself when she was out.
Lifting her head up, she began to wonder about the two new lions she'd seen yesterday. The cub had seemed to have a certain attraction to the orange cub, who's name apparently was Scout. The adult had appeared to have been looking for something, probably the King.

Her creamy beige paws leading her to a waterhole, Dafina wondered where the two lions were right now.

Kovujin looked up from the other side of the waterhole, And noticed another figure now on the otherside, It was a lioness, Almost his age, Maybe younger he couldn't tell from the distance that he had from him to her now.

[i]Well.. Theres someone in this Pride, Only person I've seen in two days now(idk if its two days >_> Sorry if its not, Just forget the two days if its not xP) A part of Kovujin wanted to walk over and meet her, But another part of him told him to stay away from her, Girls only meant one thing - Trouble.

He had believed this as a cub for a very, Very long time. And he found it still true till today, All the while he continued to stare at the Lioness, He wondered if she had noticed he was there yet.. Probably not, Not many people noticed him, No one really cared about him or did anything for him so why worry eh?

He let out a slight sigh and started to walk around the edge of the Waterhole and came to an abrupt halt not to far away from the lioness, But it was a quite distance away from her, He only got close enough so she could hear him talking, And when he spoke, he made sure not to make direct contact with her, From his old Pride, It was a sign of rudeness for a male to make direct eye contact with another Female of the Pride, For the Females were... Actually Superior in the Pride, The queen ruled over what the King wanted to do, And this was weird beyond the other Pride of Lions that were out there for the Males were dominant, Not the Female.

"Umm.. Hello, I'm kind of new here, You're probably not, And I was wondering.. If I could get some kind of directions as to where to find everything" Kovujin questioned her, Still not looking at the lioness, he was instead looking at the ground before him.

Nala The Princess
October 27th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Scout smiled happily as Kala wrapped her tail around him. Like Kala Scout was really curious about this lion himself. She looked almost identical to an older Kala.

Kala smiled as Scout smiled. She was always happy to see him happy, Kala looked up at the new lion that had approached this Mysterious Lioness, Since Kala had approached her, it was like something had triggered other lions to come see. "Hi, I'm Kala - who are you?" she asked Kovujin. Kala always liked to meet new lions and lionesses, which could sometimes get her into trouble as she expects everyone to be as friendly as her.

Mizani
October 28th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Dafina watched as a lion talked to her from across the waterhole. Before she was about to reply, two small cubs she's seen from before appeared out of no where. Where are all these lions coming from? I hate a crowd.

Observing the lion, she saw his smile and the way he approached her. He was one of those lions who were polite. To polite. They often didn't have a correct view of reality, and some never left their small perfect sheltered world.
Looking at the two cubs, they wore cub-ish like grins that invaded most of their face. She sighed, deciding to reply, not liking the fact there was one lion on one side with a sheepish smile, and two cubs on the other with happy smiles that made her feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Where did you all come from eh? You guys don't look like moles, so you couldn't have come out from a hole"

Dafina meant this as a joke of course, but she hoped that the cubs would understand.

Simba22
October 28th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Dafina watched as a lion talked to her from across the waterhole. Before she was about to reply, two small cubs she's seen from before appeared out of no where. Where are all these lions coming from? I hate a crowd.

Observing the lion, she saw his smile and the way he approached her. He was one of those lions who were polite. To polite. They often didn't have a correct view of reality, and some never left their small perfect sheltered world.
Looking at the two cubs, they wore cub-ish like grins that invaded most of their face. She sighed, deciding to reply, not liking the fact there was one lion on one side with a sheepish smile, and two cubs on the other with happy smiles that made her feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Where did you all come from eh? You guys don't look like moles, so you couldn't have come out from a hole"

Dafina meant this as a joke of course, but she hoped that the cubs would understand.

Scout could kinda tell she was uncomfortable but Scout didn't seem to know why. "Well I came from a place not too far away when my parents died not too long ago me and my sister and my best friend Dusty and Ballard came here, You're not too comfortable around kids are ya?" Scout said looking down kinda depressed.

Kovu The Lion
October 28th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Kovujin smirked as he saw cubs start to come up,

Where did they come from.. When I was at the other side of the Waterhole... I surely, Well.. I didn't think I saw them.. Maybe they were crouched low to the ground or something..

He looked up from the ground to look at the Lioness in front of him, "Well" He said with a slight smirk set on his muzzle. "I was watching you for some time now at the end of the Watering Hole, You must have not seen me.. Or something" He said with his smirk now dissapearing from his face, it was replaced by a frown.

"Sorry if you thought I was... Spying on you or something"

Nala The Princess
October 29th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Scout could kinda tell she was uncomfortable but Scout didn't seem to know why. "Well I came from a place not too far away when my parents died not too long ago me and my sister and my best friend Dusty and Ballard came here, You're not too comfortable around kids are ya?" Scout said looking down kinda depressed.

Kala looked towards Scout and then towards Kovujin... then towards the new lioness "I come from the snow - don't you? only your in similar colour to myself" she asked curiously looking back towards Scout and nuzzling him gently.

Simba22
October 29th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Scout smiles and Kala nuzzles him. Scout gets up and walks closer to her sits down and nuzzles her back with a smile. He turned his attention on the new lioness. "Snow lions are the beautiful creatures in the world" He accidently says out loud when it was meant only to be a thought. He puts a paw over his mouth to stop him from saying any more thoughts going through his head.

Nala The Princess
October 29th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Scout smiles and Kala nuzzles him. Scout gets up and walks closer to her sits down and nuzzles her back with a smile. He turned his attention on the new lioness. "Snow lions are the beautiful creatures in the world" He accidently says out loud when it was meant only to be a thought. He puts a paw over his mouth to stop him from saying any more thoughts going through his head.

Kala smiled as Scout nuzzled him. Kala looked shocked as Scout said his thoughts out loud, she then smiled at him, as she too was a snow lioness. "You don't fancy the new lioness do you?" she whispered, feeling her heart sink like a stone in the bottom of a well. If Scout did fancy the new lioness, she'd try not to let it show.

Zazu_2004
October 29th, 2005, 02:44 PM
However that rather familiar form of his flew through the air, and those large brown eyes fall upon the two lovestruck cubs as he did not notice the other lions. Swooping down he would alight infront of them, and start off on a rambling speech. "Oh just look at you two, little balls of fur within romance getting fuzzier every day, how sweet. Perhaps you two will be more happy when you are betrothed?"

Simba22
October 29th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Kala smiled as Scout nuzzled him. Kala looked shocked as Scout said his thoughts out loud, she then smiled at him, as she too was a snow lioness. "You don't fancy the new lioness do you?" she whispered, feeling her heart sink like a stone in the bottom of a well. If Scout did fancy the new lioness, she'd try not to let it show.

"Why would I fancy the new lioness you're a snow lioness too. She doesn't have anything that you don't have." Scout said whispering back kissing her gently on the cheek.

Nala The Princess
October 30th, 2005, 02:48 PM
"Why would I fancy the new lioness you're a snow lioness too. She doesn't have anything that you don't have." Scout said whispering back kissing her gently on the cheek.

"Just checking" Kala smiled, feeling like a huge weight had been lifted of her shouldars.
Kala kissed Scout back on the cheek and moved closer to him as she spotted the hornbill, she raised her eyebrow and lowered her head moving it closer to him. "who are you?" she asked curiously, she'd never seen him before.

Zazu_2004
October 30th, 2005, 03:05 PM
"I dear lioness am Zazu, Major domo of the pridelands..." Zazu paused a moment, placing his wing under his bill in thought. "Also, I have not the slightest clue who you two cubs are, perhaps old age is getting to me..So exactly who are you?"

Nala The Princess
October 30th, 2005, 03:33 PM
"I be Kala and him there, that be..." she paused, looked at Scout and then back to Zazu then smiled. "Him there, be my boyfriend Scout" she said looking back towards Scout with a big grin on her face.

Zazu_2004
October 30th, 2005, 03:36 PM
"Indeed..." Zazu replied, rolling his eyes at the thought of another pair of love struck cubs. "Thats very good, so where are you two off to? You cant just run around here unattended, Ill see to that.." Zazu stood up straight and puffed out his chest at that.

Nala The Princess
October 30th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Kala's nose crinkled. "arh, why not?" she asked the hornbill. "Your much smaller than us, we could... stand on you" she laughed sticking her tongue out at the hornbill (like so :p )

Simba22
October 30th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Zazu_2004
"Indeed..." Zazu replied, rolling his eyes at the thought of another pair of love struck cubs. "Thats very good, so where are you two off to? You cant just run around here unattended, Ill see to that.." Zazu stood up straight and puffed out his chest at that.

" Just what are you gonna do If we stay out here unattended? I've been out here all alone for my whole entire life and nothing has happened to me yet and as for Kala she'll be protected as long as she's with me so I'll you something bird boy just go fly away to your nest or wherever you live and leave us be." Scout said pulling Kala close.

Zazu_2004
October 30th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Those large brown eyes widden and he turns around, flaring out those long blue wings, before taking off into the air. "With an attitude like that, Im afraid even you OH MIGHTY ONE want be able to protect a fly." With that he would fly off, heading to find the king and queen.

Simba22
October 30th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Zazu_2004
Those large brown eyes widden and he turns around, flaring out those long blue wings, before taking off into the air. "With an attitude like that, Im afraid even you OH MIGHTY ONE want be able to protect a fly." With that he would fly off, heading to find the king and queen.

"Yeah and good riddance who does that bird think he is anyway? Don't listen to him Kala I'll take care of you." Scout says nuzzling her.

Nala The Princess
October 30th, 2005, 08:31 PM
"I know you will Scout" she smiled closing her eyes and nuzzling Scout softly, making sure she stays close to him. "He was rather a strange flying bluebell bird" she chuckled.
"Bye Bye Birdy, Bye Bye" she called up to Zazu as he flew away.

Kovu The Lion
October 30th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovujin smirked as he saw cubs start to come up,

Where did they come from.. When I was at the other side of the Waterhole... I surely, Well.. I didn't think I saw them.. Maybe they were crouched low to the ground or something..

He looked up from the ground to look at the Lioness in front of him, "Well" He said with a slight smirk set on his muzzle. "I was watching you for some time now at the end of the Watering Hole, You must have not seen me.. Or something" He said with his smirk now dissapearing from his face, it was replaced by a frown.

"Sorry if you thought I was... Spying on you or something"

((For Mizani))

Simba22
October 30th, 2005, 10:09 PM
"I know you will Scout" she smiled closing her eyes and nuzzling Scout softly, making sure she stays close to him. "He was rather a strange flying bluebell bird" she chuckled.
"Bye Bye Birdy, Bye Bye" she called up to Zazu as he flew away.

Scout chuckled as well as he rubs against her. "Yeah I was a pretty strange bird" Scout said mocking the way Zazu talked. He smiled as he flew away.

Nala The Princess
October 30th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Kala giggled and pounced on Scout licking his face, she wouldn't let anything ever come between them. Kala sat up. She had forgotten all about Sunshine, the lion that had looked after her. She looked down at her paws. she had to do something for him. She paused and lifted her head up to look at Scout. "Can we get something for Sunshine? To say thanks for looking after me?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

Simba22
October 30th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Kala giggled and pounced on Scout licking his face, she wouldn't let anything ever come between them. Kala sat up. She had forgotten all about Sunshine, the lion that had looked after her. She looked down at her paws. she had to do something for him. She paused and lifted her head up to look at Scout. "Can we get something for Sunshine? To say thanks for looking after me?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

Scout licked her face back. "Well he did rescue you without him you would have died and I don't know what I'd do if you died We should get him something but what?" Scout asked he knew it had to be something good.

Nala The Princess
October 30th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Scout licked her face back. "Well he did rescue you without him you would have died and I don't know what I'd do if you died We should get him something but what?" Scout asked he knew it had to be something good.

"Uh Huh, I dunno what though - I mean there ain't much out here I know about, and I dunno what he'd like or not, I was thinking flowers but it's a little too girly... You not got any ideas?" she asked sitting right next to him and putting her head under his.

Simba22
October 31st, 2005, 12:06 AM
"Uh Huh, I dunno what though - I mean there ain't much out here I know about, and I dunno what he'd like or not, I was thinking flowers but it's a little too girly... You not got any ideas?" she asked sitting right next to him and putting her head under his.

"HMM What he needs is a MANLY gift" Scout said nuzzling her head with his chin. "Hmm I'm a master at making stuff. Which reminds me I made a little something for you." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 31st, 2005, 12:20 AM
"HMM What he needs is a MANLY gift" Scout said nuzzling her head with his chin. "Hmm I'm a master at making stuff. Which reminds me I made a little something for you." Scout said.

"You are? What you suggest for Sunshine then Scout" she asked. "A Present for me? You do?" Kala blushed "What is it? What I do to deserve it?" she asked curiously still blushing, her pale snow white cheeks now a light rosey red colour.

Simba22
October 31st, 2005, 01:03 AM
"You are? What you suggest for Sunshine then Scout" she asked. "A Present for me? You do?" Kala blushed "What is it? What I do to deserve it?" she asked curiously still blushing, her pale snow white cheeks now a light rosey red colour.

Scout: I thought wecold give him something like this.

Scout places a necklace around her neck.

Scout: I hope you like it I took a long time in making these. WHat did you do to deserve it? Just it goes to show how much you mean to me.

Scout said licking her.

Scout: I was thinking of giving Sunshine a necklace too. I hope he really likes it and I hope you love yours.

Nala The Princess
October 31st, 2005, 08:10 AM
Scout: I thought wecold give him something like this.

Scout places a necklace around her neck.

Scout: I hope you like it I took a long time in making these. WHat did you do to deserve it? Just it goes to show how much you mean to me.

Scout said licking her.

Scout: I was thinking of giving Sunshine a necklace too. I hope he really likes it and I hope you love yours.

"Aww i love it" Kala beamed "Thank you so so much" she said happily pouncing on him and licking his nose. "I Think Sunshine, would like that, can I help you make it?" she asked excitedly with a big grin on her face.

Simba22
October 31st, 2005, 11:32 AM
"Aww i love it" Kala beamed "Thank you so so much" she said happily pouncing on him and licking his nose. "I Think Sunshine, would like that, can I help you make it?" she asked excitedly with a big grin on her face.

"Of course you can help me make it Kala." Scout said licking hert nose back. Scout loved the way she seemed to have such enthusiasm for stuff. "Come on let's go make it now so we can give it to Sunshine later on today." Scout said licking her nose again and then taking off in a sprint towards his cave so they could start making it.

Nala The Princess
October 31st, 2005, 06:40 PM
Kala smiled. She wore her necklace with Pride, she loved it so so much! As she followed Roni back to his cave, she grinned, She couldn't wait to start helping a necklace for Sunshine. "So this is your place huh?" she asked smiling with joy. "Scout your the greatest cub i ever did meet" she smiled before looking down at her paws. Her feelings for Scout had got stronger and she wanted to tell him, she loved him, but she couldn't handle the rejection or him not saying the same back. She shuffled her feet nervously, looked up at Scout and then quickly back down at her paws again as they shuffled nervously.

Simba22
November 1st, 2005, 12:29 AM
Kala smiled. She wore her necklace with Pride, she loved it so so much! As she followed Roni back to his cave, she grinned, She couldn't wait to start helping a necklace for Sunshine. "So this is your place huh?" she asked smiling with joy. "Scout your the greatest cub i ever did meet" she smiled before looking down at her paws. Her feelings for Scout had got stronger and she wanted to tell him, she loved him, but she couldn't handle the rejection or him not saying the same back. She shuffled her feet nervously, looked up at Scout and then quickly back down at her paws again as they shuffled nervously.

Scout could see she was a little bit jittery as her paws kept shuffling. Scout was a little bit nervous himself. Scout takes her paws in his paws. "You're the greatest not just cub but greatest lion I ever met. You're sweet, and kind and beautiful and well ever since I met you I wanted to spend the resp of my life with you. I looo....." His words get a little hung up and he can't seem to finish his sentence. "I.... I.... I love you Kala" Scout said finally finishing his sentence.

Nala The Princess
November 1st, 2005, 09:18 AM
Scout could see she was a little bit jittery as her paws kept shuffling. Scout was a little bit nervous himself. Scout takes her paws in his paws. "You're the greatest not just cub but greatest lion I ever met. You're sweet, and kind and beautiful and well ever since I met you I wanted to spend the resp of my life with you. I looo....." His words get a little hung up and he can't seem to finish his sentence. "I.... I.... I love you Kala" Scout said finally finishing his sentence.

"Aww that's so sweet, your ever so special to me" Kala smiled. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you too" she blushed happily before releasing the last thing he said, it took a while to sink in, then Kala's mouth dropped open "You... you do?" she asked? "I love you too Scout" she smiled, beaming with joy.

Simba22
November 1st, 2005, 12:17 PM
"Aww that's so sweet, your ever so special to me" Kala smiled. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you too" she blushed happily before releasing the last thing he said, it took a while to sink in, then Kala's mouth dropped open "You... you do?" she asked? "I love you too Scout" she smiled, beaming with joy.

"Really"? He asked joyfully. He was hoping she liked him more then just a friend sometimes Scout couldn't tell if someone really liked him or was just trying to be nice. And it made Scout feel very happy that not only did she like him she loved him. "That is so great Kala I was feeling a little shy telling you because I didn't know what you'd say. Of course I love you Kala what's not to love? Scout said pouncing onto Kala playfully and just started licking her nose constantly.

Nala The Princess
November 2nd, 2005, 10:48 AM
"Really"? He asked joyfully. He was hoping she liked him more then just a friend sometimes Scout couldn't tell if someone really liked him or was just trying to be nice. And it made Scout feel very happy that not only did she like him she loved him. "That is so great Kala I was feeling a little shy telling you because I didn't know what you'd say. Of course I love you Kala what's not to love? Scout said pouncing onto Kala playfully and just started licking her nose constantly.

"Yes, I do Scout, ever since I first seen you, you caught my eye, I was so happy when you came to talk to me when I was ill and Sunshine was looking after me" she told him. "I was feeling shy too, I didn't wanna tell you and you not to feel the same" she said looking down at Scout's paws before back up at him again. Kala smiled. "I love you too Scout, Your fur, your personailty, your kindness, your just great" she beamed licking Scout's nose back happily.

Simba22
November 2nd, 2005, 11:21 AM
"Yes, I do Scout, ever since I first seen you, you caught my eye, I was so happy when you came to talk to me when I was ill and Sunshine was looking after me" she told him. "I was feeling shy too, I didn't wanna tell you and you not to feel the same" she said looking down at Scout's paws before back up at him again. Kala smiled. "I love you too Scout, Your fur, your personailty, your kindness, your just great" she beamed licking Scout's nose back happily.

Scout was so happy he couldn't think of a way that this day could get any better him. She loved him and Scout didn't wish for anything more then that. "I am so glad you feel the same way Kala you have no idea how much that means to me." Scout said practically dieing from joy. He wanted to spend every minute with Kala making her happy. Scout hugged her he loved her more then anything else in the world.

Meanwhile Dusty and Ballard had heard everything that was going on from outside.
Ballard watched secretly as Scout hugged Kala. Ballard smiled proudly. She was proud of her brother and thought they'd both make a great couple. "This is great Dusty" She whispered to Scout's friend. "Just look at them they make such a cute couple Dusty" She says still heartwarmed that Scout finally found a girlfriend. "Yuck girls who needs them" He says in an angry whisper.

Ballard just rolled her eyes. "Typical Dusty never wanting the chance to grow up." She thought to herself with a smile. "I mean come on what's so great about having a girlfriend" Dusty asked in a whisper. Ballard opened her mouth to say something but at the last minute decided against it. There were some people who are so set in their ways they'd never change how they felt Dusty was one of those people. She just smiles and shakes off what she was gonna say.

"Oh it was nothing Dusty Let's go" Ballard said with a heart warming sigh looking back at Scout and Kala. Scout and Kala meanwhile looked like they've been dating since day 1 it was love at first sight.

Nala The Princess
November 2nd, 2005, 11:38 AM
Scout was so happy he couldn't think of a way that this day could get any better him. She loved him and Scout didn't wish for anything more then that. "I am so glad you feel the same way Kala you have no idea how much that means to me." Scout said practically dieing from joy. He wanted to spend every minute with Kala making her happy. Scout hugged her he loved her more then anything else in the world.

Meanwhile Dusty and Ballard had heard everything that was going on from outside.
Ballard watched secretly as Scout hugged Kala. Ballard smiled proudly. She was proud of her brother and thought they'd both make a great couple. "This is great Dusty" She whispered to Scout's friend. "Just look at them they make such a cute couple Dusty" She says still heartwarmed that Scout finally found a girlfriend. "Yuck girls who needs them" He says in an angry whisper.

Ballard just rolled her eyes. "Typical Dusty never wanting the chance to grow up." She thought to herself with a smile. "I mean come on what's so great about having a girlfriend" Dusty asked in a whisper. Ballard opened her mouth to say something but at the last minute decided against it. There were some people who are so set in their ways they'd never change how they felt Dusty was one of those people. She just smiles and shakes off what she was gonna say.

"Oh it was nothing Dusty Let's go" Ballard said with a heart warming sigh looking back at Scout and Kala. Scout and Kala meanwhile looked like they've been dating since day 1 it was love at first sight.

Kala smiled beaming with joy, you could see it in her face how happy she was. "I'm so glad you feel the same way too Scout, I'm never gunna leave you" she smiled. "I'll spend every second of every minute of every day with you" she grinned hugging Scout proudly

Simba22
November 2nd, 2005, 11:43 AM
Kala smiled beaming with joy, you could see it in her face how happy she was. "I'm so glad you feel the same way too Scout, I'm never gunna leave you" she smiled. "I'll spend every second of every minute of every day with you" she grinned hugging Scout proudly

Scout smiled at Kala's words Scout felt like he was at the top of the world and there was no one who could bring Scout down. Scout hugged her back as Kala hugged him. Hugging her felt so good he didn't know if he ever wanted to let Kala go. "I wanna spend every single waking minute of my life with you too" Scout said with a purr hugging her even tighter. "Let's go make the necklace for Sunshine and then we can go spend some quality time with each other." Scout said rubbing noses with her with a laugh.

Lion King Stu
November 3rd, 2005, 08:44 PM
"Yeah, sad thoughts but y'know, we can do this anytime when we're alone." He winks to Twilight before slowly lifting himself up off Twilight's back and yawning once more. He flicks his tail slightly before padding around Twilight and smiling to him. He purrs and licks his muzzle as he stands straight in front of him.

"Yeah well till then maybe it would be better to give it a few nights to cool off and kill the suspicion you know; spend some time with are love ones you know" Twilight suggested smiling slightly and purring softly as he looked up at Katai once more as he stood in front of him.
"But one day we will do this again don't worry" he said getting up slightly stretching across the ground as he does before shaking himself slightly; he looked out of the den at the early morning light blinking slightly at the light compared to the slight darkness of the cave.
"Think we better get cleaned up and show our furry selfs back at Pride Rock" he said padding slowly to the entrance and into the grass looking about blinking a few more times as he eyes got used to the light once more.
He looked back at Katai once more before looking about the grasslands once more.

King Simba
November 3rd, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Yeah well till then maybe it would be better to give it a few nights to cool off and kill the suspicion you know; spend some time with are love ones you know" Twilight suggested smiling slightly and purring softly as he looked up at Katai once more as he stood in front of him.
"But one day we will do this again don't worry" he said getting up slightly stretching across the ground as he does before shaking himself slightly; he looked out of the den at the early morning light blinking slightly at the light compared to the slight darkness of the cave.
"Think we better get cleaned up and show our furry selfs back at Pride Rock" he said padding slowly to the entrance and into the grass looking about blinking a few more times as he eyes got used to the light once more.
He looked back at Katai once more before looking about the grasslands once more.
"Yeah well Jaini would've been worried, that's for sure." Katai shakes his mane slightly as he stands up and pads out towards the grasslands. He blinks a couple of times at the blinding sunlight since he hasn't yet adjusted to the different light yet.

He spots Pride Rock in the distance and sighs slightly before looking at Twilight, "Can't say I never enjoyed that though - it really was something." He smirks slightly before letting out a slight purr from his throat. He then reaches Twilight's side and smiles as he rubs against him slightly, "Best making the most of this now, huh?" He winks to him before giving him a seductive grin.

Lion King Stu
November 3rd, 2005, 09:01 PM
"Your Jaini's a good cub even if he doesn't show it he thinks highly of you and I'm sure he worried about where you are" he said looking about the grasslands not looking back at Katai; he glances about at the other animals as a group of Zebra moved slowly in the distance. No doubt the lioness hunting teams would be aiming for this lot soon.

He purrs softly as Katai rubbed up against him and smiled slightly.
"Yeah it sure was a experience" he smirked slightly padding away towards the first den remembering the little pool and waterfall there was there.
"I think we better get cleaned up since no doubt the lionesses will be getting together getting ready for the hunt...looks like we are going to have to wait a few days or so" he said looking back at Katai "Doesn't matter though we got our own mates".

King Simba
November 3rd, 2005, 09:08 PM
"Your Jaini's a good cub even if he doesn't show it he thinks highly of you and I'm sure he worried about where you are" he said looking about the grasslands not looking back at Katai; he glances about at the other animals as a group of Zebra moved slowly in the distance. No doubt the lioness hunting teams would be aiming for this lot soon.

He purrs softly as Katai rubbed up against him and smiled slightly.
"Yeah it sure was a experience" he smirked slightly padding away towards the first den remembering the little pool and waterfall there was there.
"I think we better get cleaned up since no doubt the lionesses will be getting together getting ready for the hunt...looks like we are going to have to wait a few days or so" he said looking back at Katai "Doesn't matter though we got our own mates".
"Yeah well if ya don't wanna be spotted, we'd better get a move on then." Katai also takes a slight glance towards the groups of Zebra before looking back towards Pride Rock and sighing slightly once more, "Jaini would more that love to spend time with you though as well, Twi." He purrs softly as he keeps up with Twilight keeping his tail up in the air.

"Our own mates will be waiting..." He smirks to Twilight giving him a slight kiss on the cheek before padding a little faster than Twilight.

Lion King Stu
November 3rd, 2005, 09:17 PM
"Yeah we really must" he smiled slightly as Katai licked his cheek picking up his speed heading for the den they first went to the day previous.
"Get cleaned up and say we are back and see what they all say I guess" he said over taking Katai as they neared the den.
"I like Jaini like I said before...hes a good cub...hes like me" he said thinking about it.

King Simba
November 3rd, 2005, 09:22 PM
"Jaini is a lil' bugger more like." Katai smirks to him before swishing his tail about slightly, "I still love him to bits though just as I love you." He purrs softly before padding towards the den with Twilight and looking at the flowing water.

Nala The Princess
November 3rd, 2005, 10:57 PM
Scout smiled at Kala's words Scout felt like he was at the top of the world and there was no one who could bring Scout down. Scout hugged her back as Kala hugged him. Hugging her felt so good he didn't know if he ever wanted to let Kala go. "I wanna spend every single waking minute of my life with you too" Scout said with a purr hugging her even tighter. "Let's go make the necklace for Sunshine and then we can go spend some quality time with each other." Scout said rubbing noses with her with a laugh.

Kala smiled and hugged Scout tighter, but not too tight so she squahed him. She was the happiest she had ever been and no one could put a downer on her. Kala purred back "I'd like to spend some quality time together" she smirked with a little giggle "so let's get making this necklace for Sunshine" she grinned happily.

Simba22
November 4th, 2005, 01:26 AM
Kala smiled and hugged Scout tighter, but not too tight so she squahed him. She was the happiest she had ever been and no one could put a downer on her. Kala purred back "I'd like to spend some quality time together" she smirked with a little giggle "so let's get making this necklace for Sunshine" she grinned happily.

"Your wish is my command Princess" Scout said with a smile as Kala hugged him. Nobody had ever hugged Scout like that before it made him feel so different like he was loved like he was special no one had ever made him feel special before in all his life. And her saying She'd like to spend some qualtiy time with him Scout felt like if it was ever possible to die from being too happy Scout would have died a long, long, time ago. "Well let's get to it" Scout said hugging her back and then dragging her gently toward where he made the necklace for Kala. Scout had all ready started on it a little. "It's very easy to do Kala in fact so easy how about you just watch I'll tell Sunshine it was all you who made it." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
November 5th, 2005, 12:00 PM
"Your wish is my command Princess" Scout said with a smile as Kala hugged him. Nobody had ever hugged Scout like that before it made him feel so different like he was loved like he was special no one had ever made him feel special before in all his life. And her saying She'd like to spend some qualtiy time with him Scout felt like if it was ever possible to die from being too happy Scout would have died a long, long, time ago. "Well let's get to it" Scout said hugging her back and then dragging her gently toward where he made the necklace for Kala. Scout had all ready started on it a little. "It's very easy to do Kala in fact so easy how about you just watch I'll tell Sunshine it was all you who made it." Scout said.

Kala smiled. "We can't not give you no credit for it, We'll tell sunshine, it was my idea, and we both made it" she smiled hugging Scout again. She felt like she was on top of the world. Scout had been so nice to her since she had met him. She was glad all her energy had come back and she'd finally got used to the warmer weather. Kala licked Scout on the nose. "What we gunna use to make this necklace for Sunshine then?" she asked curiously.

Simba22
November 5th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Scout kinda lost thought when Kala kissed him on the nose and just stood there laughing with a sheepish grin on his face for a few minutes. But then he comes back to reality to what she just said. "Ohhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh follow me" Scout said. He walked over to the back of the cave where he had a number of things sorted out. There were a few weeds, rocks and stones. "Well the necklaces I make are just made with weeds so it go around your neck and stones and rocks for welll,,,,, decoration I guess. It's not too fancy but it'll work. I have been making this for a day now so we can take this to Sunlight whenever you want" Scout said giving her a small kiss back on the nose.

Nala The Princess
November 5th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Scout kinda lost thought when Kala kissed him on the nose and just stood there laughing with a sheepish grin on his face for a few minutes. But then he comes back to reality to what she just said. "Ohhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh follow me" Scout said. He walked over to the back of the cave where he had a number of things sorted out. There were a few weeds, rocks and stones. "Well the necklaces I make are just made with weeds so it go around your neck and stones and rocks for welll,,,,, decoration I guess. It's not too fancy but it'll work. I have been making this for a day now so we can take this to Sunlight whenever you want" Scout said giving her a small kiss back on the nose.

Kala beamed happily as Scout laughed sheepishly. Kala happily padded along following Scout until they got to the cave. Kala smiled. "It'll be Great, Sunlight's gunna love it" she beamed swishing her tail from side to side before putting her paw print on the stone, so Sunlight would remember her as long as he had the necklace. "There, I think that's complete now" she said admiring the necklace.

Simba22
November 5th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Kala beamed happily as Scout laughed sheepishly. Kala happily padded along following Scout until they got to the cave. Kala smiled. "It'll be Great, Sunlight's gunna love it" she beamed swishing her tail from side to side before putting her paw print on the stone, so Sunlight would remember her as long as he had the necklace. "There, I think that's complete now" she said admiring the necklace.

Scout couldn't believe he forgot to mark Kala's stone with his paw print now she'd probably end up forgetting him. He gently takes the necklace off Kala and puts his paw print on her necklace. And then puts it back around her neck. "Sorry about that Kala I just wanted to make your necklace perfect. The perfect necklace, for the perfect girl." Scout said with a smile.

Nala The Princess
November 5th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Scout couldn't believe he forgot to mark Kala's stone with his paw print now she'd probably end up forgetting him. He gently takes the necklace off Kala and puts his paw print on her necklace. And then puts it back around her neck. "Sorry about that Kala I just wanted to make your necklace perfect. The perfect necklace, for the perfect girl." Scout said with a smile.

Kala smiled. "aww thanks Scout" she beamed happily. "but I'll never forget you, I wanna spend all my life with you" she smiled hugging him. "The necklace is perfect... like the person who made it for me" she smiled giving Scout a wink as she admired the addtion to her necklace.

Simba22
November 5th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Kala smiled. "aww thanks Scout" she beamed happily. "but I'll never forget you, I wanna spend all my life with you" she smiled hugging him. "The necklace is perfect... like the person who made it for me" she smiled giving Scout a wink as she admired the addtion to her necklace.

Scout hugged her so tightly and so suddenly it almost knocked her over. Scout had never heard anyone say those words to him. ANd hearing the one person who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with say that made Scout feel so happy.

Nala The Princess
November 6th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Scout hugged her so tightly and so suddenly it almost knocked her over. Scout had never heard anyone say those words to him. ANd hearing the one person who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with say that made Scout feel so happy.

Kala smiled as she wobbled and managed to stay up-right. She hugged Scout tightly back, licked his noce, kissed his head and the nuzzled into him softly, cuddling and snuggling into him. He was so special to her and she never wanted to loose him.

Simba22
November 6th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Kala smiled as she wobbled and managed to stay up-right. She hugged Scout tightly back, licked his noce, kissed his head and the nuzzled into him softly, cuddling and snuggling into him. He was so special to her and she never wanted to loose him.

"Sorry about that" Scout said as he saw her wobble. Scout purred in contentment. This could have been the best day ever in Scout's young life. He Just wanted to hang onto her forever. Scout looked around the birds were singing happily. All the animals through out the prideland seemed to be falling in love. Scout purred again as Kala snuggeled into his warm fur. He smiled nonstop. Scout couldn't believe this was really happening it was like a nice dream. "If this is a dream I hope I never wake up." Scout said to himself.

Lion King Stu
November 6th, 2005, 12:14 PM
"Jaini is a lil' bugger more like." Katai smirks to him before swishing his tail about slightly, "I still love him to bits though just as I love you." He purrs softly before padding towards the den with Twilight and looking at the flowing water.

"Jaini is no bugger at least not in my point of view to be honest" Twilight shrugged smiling slightly as he continued to pad towards the den which wasn't so far away now hearing the splashing of the little mini waterfall that was there.
"You know I love you as well" he said smiling slightly before looking ahead once more.

King Simba
November 6th, 2005, 12:36 PM
"Jaini is no bugger at least not in my point of view to be honest" Twilight shrugged smiling slightly as he continued to pad towards the den which wasn't so far away now hearing the splashing of the little mini waterfall that was there.
"You know I love you as well" he said smiling slightly before looking ahead once more.
"Jaini can be a good little cub most of the time... I believe in him." Katai smiles to Twilight as he looks behind him once more. He looks back towards his and Twilight's rear end and swishes his tail around slightly momentarily touching his tail with Twilight's before looking back towards the den and waterfall, "This was just the start of our love life, Twi. I remember it well." He momentarily purrs softly into Twilight's ear as they both stood before the waterfall and kisses him softly and lovingly.

Nala The Princess
November 7th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Sorry about that" Scout said as he saw her wobble. Scout purred in contentment. This could have been the best day ever in Scout's young life. He Just wanted to hang onto her forever. Scout looked around the birds were singing happily. All the animals through out the prideland seemed to be falling in love. Scout purred again as Kala snuggeled into his warm fur. He smiled nonstop. Scout couldn't believe this was really happening it was like a nice dream. "If this is a dream I hope I never wake up." Scout said to himself.

Kala smiled "Don't be sorry, I never fell" she giggled sticking her tongue out at him jokingly before licking his nose. Kala looked round and swished her tail happily, she had a smile on her face as she always did with Scout and was quite content where she was listening to the birds sing. Kala thought for a moment. "Hmm Maybe we best go find Sunlight and give him his necklace now" she smiled. "Then we can spend some more quality time together" she smirked with a cheeky little wink.

Simba22
November 7th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Kala smiled "Don't be sorry, I never fell" she giggled sticking her tongue out at him jokingly before licking his nose. Kala looked round and swished her tail happily, she had a smile on her face as she always did with Scout and was quite content where she was listening to the birds sing. Kala thought for a moment. "Hmm Maybe we best go find Sunlight and give him his necklace now" she smiled. "Then we can spend some more quality time together" she smirked with a cheeky little wink.

Scout got up so quickly to give the necklace to Sunlight after he heard those words at the end he was like a flash. There was nothing that Scout would love more then quality time with the preetiest cub he had ever met in his whole life. "There is nothing that could make this day better" Scout thought out loud.

Nala The Princess
November 10th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Kala smiled as Scout thought out loud, she paused for a moment "hmm... where dya think he got too" she asked curiously and slightly worried. what if they couldn't find him again? what if he'd forgotten the cub he had looked after... i mean she never even said goodbye to him or told him where she was going. she started to panic... what if he didn't like her?

Simba22
November 10th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Kala smiled as Scout thought out loud, she paused for a moment "hmm... where dya think he got too" she asked curiously and slightly worried. what if they couldn't find him again? what if he'd forgotten the cub he had looked after... i mean she never even said goodbye to him or told him where she was going. she started to panic... what if he didn't like her?

Scout nuzzles her softly as she started to panic. "If he didn't like you why do you think he saved your life I mean look at you Kala who couldn't like you." Scout said. "I'm sure we're gonna find him I don't care if we have to walk all across the world we're going to find Sunlight and I'm not gonna rest until I do." Scout said.

Lion King Stu
November 11th, 2005, 07:05 AM
"Jaini can be a good little cub most of the time... I believe in him." Katai smiles to Twilight as he looks behind him once more. He looks back towards his and Twilight's rear end and swishes his tail around slightly momentarily touching his tail with Twilight's before looking back towards the den and waterfall, "This was just the start of our love life, Twi. I remember it well." He momentarily purrs softly into Twilight's ear as they both stood before the waterfall and kisses him softly and lovingly.

"Yeah Jaini's going to do you proud no doubt thats for sure" Twilight replied thinking of what Jaini could possibly be like when he was fully grown up; he smiled slightly at the thought as they reached the waterfall and the den once more.
He felt Katai's tail touch his and smiled slightly getting into ther water.
"I remember it well as well" he smiled kissing Katai back softly pulling back to walk under the little waterfall to clean himself off.

King Simba
November 11th, 2005, 10:04 AM
"Yeah Jaini's going to do you proud no doubt thats for sure" Twilight replied thinking of what Jaini could possibly be like when he was fully grown up; he smiled slightly at the thought as they reached the waterfall and the den once more.
He felt Katai's tail touch his and smiled slightly getting into ther water.
"I remember it well as well" he smiled kissing Katai back softly pulling back to walk under the little waterfall to clean himself off.
Katai nuzzles Twilight some more as he feels Twilight's kiss. He begins to purr softly as a wave of love and happiness runs through his body once more. He slowly begins to follow him but props his paw in front of his to stop him for a moment, "Twilight..." He looks at him deeply into his deep, blue eyes before moving closer to him. He purrs softly as he nuzzles against Twilight's chin before moving to his neck. He rubs his paw against his as he does this since he is enjoying it. He does it to mark Twilight with his last scents before they get cleaned off.

He pulls back slightly from Twilight and kisses him once more and moving round to his left ear, "I love you, Twi..." He purrs softly into his ear once more before kissing him again softly and lovingly.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Scout nuzzles her softly as she started to panic. "If he didn't like you why do you think he saved your life I mean look at you Kala who couldn't like you." Scout said. "I'm sure we're gonna find him I don't care if we have to walk all across the world we're going to find Sunlight and I'm not gonna rest until I do." Scout said.

"I guess your right Scout" she smiled happily... he always knew what to say and how to cheer her up. Kala nuzzled Scout softly... his determination to find Sunlight with her made her all the more happy and in love with him. "Your so special Scout, I mean you don't have to come with me to find him, but it would be awfully nice of you and I would enjoy your compony" she said beaming happily with joy

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 06:03 PM
"I guess your right Scout" she smiled happily... he always knew what to say and how to cheer her up. Kala nuzzled Scout softly... his determination to find Sunlight with her made her all the more happy and in love with him. "Your so special Scout, I mean you don't have to come with me to find him, but it would be awfully nice of you and I would enjoy your compony" she said beaming happily with joy

Scout takes her paws gently in his. "I would never dream of having you wander around by yourself. You're the world to me Kala and I don't wanna stay up every second of the day worrying if you're ok or not. We're going to find him together I don't wanna leave your sight It would make the journey be fun anyway if both of us went together". Scout said licking her nose.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Scout takes her paws gently in his. "I would never dream of having you wander around by yourself. You're the world to me Kala and I don't wanna stay up every second of the day worrying if you're ok or not. We're going to find him together I don't wanna leave your sight It would make the journey be fun anyway if both of us went together". Scout said licking her nose.

Kala smiled holding Scouts paws and nuzzling him softly. "I wouldn't want it any other way Scout" she smiled staring into his eyes lovingly. "Sunlight can't be far... I mean surely he can't be that hard to find... can he?" she asked curiously

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Kala smiled holding Scouts paws and nuzzling him softly. "I wouldn't want it any other way Scout" she smiled staring into his eyes lovingly. "Sunlight can't be far... I mean surely he can't be that hard to find... can he?" she asked curiously

"Nah and besides the farther we go the more time we get to walk together I could walk with you to the ends of the earth" Scout said wrapping his tail around Kala affectionately.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Kala smiled that was the sweetest thing Kala had ever had anyone say to her... she looked up at Scout and nuzzled into his main, time had seemed to stop and she felt the moment could never end! After some time, Kala sat down... "Let's rest here a while" she smiled. Every moment she had Scout by her side she felt as though she'd never be said and was the happiest lioness alive.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Kala smiled that was the sweetest thing Kala had ever had anyone say to her... she looked up at Scout and nuzzled into his main, time had seemed to stop and she felt the moment could never end! After some time, Kala sat down... "Let's rest here a while" she smiled. Every moment she had Scout by her side she felt as though she'd never be said and was the happiest lioness alive.

"Good Idea" Scout said sitting down. He cuddled against her snow white fur. "I love you so much Kala" He said purring and nuzzling her fur.

Dusty and Ballard watched from a distance.

Ballard: How romantic!

Dusty:Yuck!

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 09:08 PM
"I love you too Scout" Kala smiled happily nuzzling softly into his fur whilst resting her head on his back.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 09:11 PM
"I love you too Scout" Kala smiled happily nuzzling softly into his fur whilst resting her head on his back.

Scout smiled as she nuzzled her head into his fur and then rests her head on his back."It's getting a little late we could start our search for Sunlight in the morning" Scout said with a tiny yawn.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 10:45 PM
"I guess your right" Kala said looking round and noticing it was getting quite dark. "that would be fine, for as long as I'm with you I'll be happy" she smiled licking him on the nose and resting her head on him once again.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 10:54 PM
"I guess your right" Kala said looking round and noticing it was getting quite dark. "that would be fine, for as long as I'm with you I'll be happy" she smiled licking him on the nose and resting her head on him once again.

Scout smiled as she licked him on the nose and rests her head on him. "Can Life get any better then this" Scout's mind asked him he snuggled closer to her and rested his head near her nice warm fur.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Kala closed her eyes with happiness "this is the life - it couldn't be any better if we wanted it to be" she smiled. "When I'm with you time just flies yet at the same time it's like everythings stopped. I could stay in this moment forever" she beamed.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Kala closed her eyes with happiness "this is the life - it couldn't be any better if we wanted it to be" she smiled. "When I'm with you time just flies yet at the same time it's like everythings stopped. I could stay in this moment forever" she beamed.

"Me too When we find Starlight I'm gonna give him a big old hug if it weren't for him I never would have met the most amazing, cutest, most beautiful creature that I have ever seen. I owe Starlight my life because Kala you are my life". He purred.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Kala blushed under her snow white fur. "Awwwwww Scout, that's so sweet, Since I first sore you, I knew there was something special there, I'm just glad you didn't give up on me when the heat was too much for me whilst Sunlight was looking after me" she told him giving him the biggest hug in the world. "I don't wanna ever let go of you now" she purred softly.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Kala blushed under her snow white fur. "Awwwwww Scout, that's so sweet, Since I first sore you, I knew there was something special there, I'm just glad you didn't give up on me when the heat was too much for me whilst Sunlight was looking after me" she told him giving him the biggest hug in the world. "I don't wanna ever let go of you now" she purred softly.

Scout purred. He wrapped his paws around her giving her a giant hug as well. Scout felt so safe in Kala's arms. He licked her nose. "Now what kinda boyfriend would I be if I gave up on ya when the heat was too much for you?" Scout asks lovingly,

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Scout purred. He wrapped his paws around her giving her a giant hug as well. Scout felt so safe in Kala's arms. He licked her nose. "Now what kinda boyfriend would I be if I gave up on ya when the heat was too much for you?" Scout asks lovingly,

"Not a very good one" Kala giggled. "But back then we didn't know each other, let alone be girlfriend and boyfriend, we'd only seen each other briefly so I wasn't sure what to think" she told him keeping her paws round him. She loved every minute with Scout especially when he was in her paws of she was in his. The closer they were the happier, safer and more relaxed she felt.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 11:43 PM
"Not a very good one" Kala giggled. "But back then we didn't know each other, let alone be girlfriend and boyfriend, we'd only seen each other briefly so I wasn't sure what to think" she told him keeping her paws round him. She loved every minute with Scout especially when he was in her paws of she was in his. The closer they were the happier, safer and more relaxed she felt.

"Well I stayed with you because even though we weren't dating yet I wanted to be your side to show you how much I really wanted to start" He purred as she kept her paws around him.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"Well I stayed with you because even though we weren't dating yet I wanted to be your side to show you how much I really wanted to start" He purred as she kept her paws around him.

Kala smiled "I'm glad you did do too, Your so special to me Scout, I love you and I never wanna loose you" she told him closing her eyes and she nuzzled him lovingly and continued to purr softly.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Scout got real close to her and gave her a loving nuzzle back. A shooting star passes. "Look Kala a shooting star. I would have made a wish but the wish I would have made has all ready come true you're my little shooting star" Scout said.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Scout got real close to her and gave her a loving nuzzle back. A shooting star passes. "Look Kala a shooting star. I would have made a wish but the wish I would have made has all ready come true you're my little shooting star" Scout said.

Kala's smile beamed happily, anyone could tell how happy she was, she couldn't hide or deny the fact how happy she was and she loved getting compliments from Scout! "Aww Scout, That's so pretty" she smiled as she watched the shooting star "My wish would be for you to be my boyfriend and you already are" she smiled beaming ear to ear, happily and joyfully. "I couldn't be any more happier if I tried, you mean the world to me Scout, You ARE my world" she told him.

Simba22
November 21st, 2005, 12:02 AM
Kala's smile beamed happily, anyone could tell how happy she was, she couldn't hide or deny the fact how happy she was and she loved getting compliments from Scout! "Aww Scout, That's so pretty" she smiled as she watched the shooting star "My wish would be for you to be my boyfriend and you already are" she smiled beaming ear to ear, happily and joyfully. "I couldn't be any more happier if I tried, you mean the world to me Scout, You ARE my world" she told him.

"You're my world too Kala no one is ever going to seperate me from you no matter what happens we will always be together now and forever. And there is no one who I'd rather be around with then you. I didn't know what love even was until I met you." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
November 21st, 2005, 12:15 AM
"You're my world too Kala no one is ever going to seperate me from you no matter what happens we will always be together now and forever. And there is no one who I'd rather be around with then you. I didn't know what love even was until I met you." Scout said.

"aww your the sweetest and most kindest lion I have ever met" she told him. "we will always be together from now on, I just know it!" she smiled. "I didn't know what love was either until i met you, as soon as i sore you for the very first time, i knew there was something there, i was too weak to understand it, but during the time i talked to you in the beginning, I'd get nervous around you especially whilst speaking to you and I've have a funny feeling inside, like butterflies in my belly" she told him... "but not really butterflies" she joked giggling softly.

Simba22
November 21st, 2005, 12:42 AM
"aww your the sweetest and most kindest lion I have ever met" she told him. "we will always be together from now on, I just know it!" she smiled. "I didn't know what love was either until i met you, as soon as i sore you for the very first time, i knew there was something there, i was too weak to understand it, but during the time i talked to you in the beginning, I'd get nervous around you especially whilst speaking to you and I've have a funny feeling inside, like butterflies in my belly" she told him... "but not really butterflies" she joked giggling softly.

Scout blushed at being called Sweet and Kind. "Yeah I know it too we're gonna grow old together Kala. I knew there was something about you the first time I saw you too. I got nervous too before I talked to you the first time I was so nervous I thought I'd throw up" Scout said.

Lion King Stu
November 21st, 2005, 07:06 AM
Katai nuzzles Twilight some more as he feels Twilight's kiss. He begins to purr softly as a wave of love and happiness runs through his body once more. He slowly begins to follow him but props his paw in front of his to stop him for a moment, "Twilight..." He looks at him deeply into his deep, blue eyes before moving closer to him. He purrs softly as he nuzzles against Twilight's chin before moving to his neck. He rubs his paw against his as he does this since he is enjoying it. He does it to mark Twilight with his last scents before they get cleaned off.

He pulls back slightly from Twilight and kisses him once more and moving round to his left ear, "I love you, Twi..." He purrs softly into his ear once more before kissing him again softly and lovingly.

He felt Katai's paw in front of him looking over at him slightly confused for a moment about what he was trying to do; he looked into Katai's eyes as he looked into his.
He closed his eyes and softly began to purr like many times before in the past day feeling Katai's muzzle softly rubbing against his before he moved to his neck. He softly nuzzled the top of his head with his head.
He opened his eyes and smiled slightly still purring. He purred at Katai's words; the same words he had heard a few times during the night that continued to stay during the day.
He purred feeling Katai kiss him and kissed him back before pulling back and smirking.
"We must get cleaned up and head back ok" Twilight smirked padding under the water of the small waterfall above softly licking himself clean.

King Simba
November 21st, 2005, 08:12 AM
He felt Katai's paw in front of him looking over at him slightly confused for a moment about what he was trying to do; he looked into Katai's eyes as he looked into his.
He closed his eyes and softly began to purr like many times before in the past day feeling Katai's muzzle softly rubbing against his before he moved to his neck. He softly nuzzled the top of his head with his head.
He opened his eyes and smiled slightly still purring. He purred at Katai's words; the same words he had heard a few times during the night that continued to stay during the day.
He purred feeling Katai kiss him and kissed him back before pulling back and smirking.
"We must get cleaned up and head back ok" Twilight smirked padding under the water of the small waterfall above softly licking himself clean.
Katai purrs at ease as he feels Twilight nuzzle the top of his head and feels Twilight's kiss. He then listens to what Twilight has to say, "I think you may be right." He nods his head slightly and purrs at the sight of Twilight.

He pads under the waterfall and begins to lick himself clean. A smirk comes to his face as he looks down at Twilight, "Care to help?" He grins as he paws under his stomach and the parts he can't quite get to, "Don't worry, I shall return the favour." He smiles purring slightly.

Nala The Princess
November 21st, 2005, 08:32 PM
Scout blushed at being called Sweet and Kind. "Yeah I know it too we're gonna grow old together Kala. I knew there was something about you the first time I saw you too. I got nervous too before I talked to you the first time I was so nervous I thought I'd throw up" Scout said.

"Aww hehe" she giggled "I don't think I would of noticed or relised if you had thrown up infront of me" she joked. "I was that ill and weak and wondered what you must of thought" she told him quite sadly taking a small gulp not knowing what he'd say next.

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 12:24 AM
"Aww hehe" she giggled "I don't think I would of noticed or relised if you had thrown up infront of me" she joked. "I was that ill and weak and wondered what you must of thought" she told him quite sadly taking a small gulp not knowing what he'd say next.

Scout licks her nose. "Well now you know how I feel Kala I've always felt that way about you that was why I was so nervous around you, you are the best Kala I don't know how you could possiblely get better." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
November 22nd, 2005, 09:28 PM
Scout licks her nose. "Well now you know how I feel Kala I've always felt that way about you that was why I was so nervous around you, you are the best Kala I don't know how you could possiblely get better." Scout said.

(I think this pic kinda fits in with this roleplay and were were upto now - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/barbegazi/scoutandkala.jpg - thanks to Scorplion for it! :))

Kala smiles. "I was nervous around you too, when I first saw you looking at me and you said hi, I thought you were looking and speaking to someone else and had to look round and check, that's how nervous I was" she told him nuzzling his chin ow knowing he loved her.

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 09:31 PM
(I think this pic kinda fits in with this roleplay and were were upto now - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/barbegazi/scoutandkala.jpg - thanks to Scorplion for it! :))

Kala smiles. "I was nervous around you too, when I first saw you looking at me and you said hi, I thought you were looking and speaking to someone else and had to look round and check, that's how nervous I was" she told him nuzzling his chin ow knowing he loved her.

Scout purred softly as Kala nuzzled his chin. "A beautiful lion like you shouldn't be nervous" He said kissing her head. "There is no one who I'd rather look at or talk too then you" Scout said purring loudly.

Nala The Princess
November 22nd, 2005, 09:38 PM
Scout purred softly as Kala nuzzled his chin. "A beautiful lion like you shouldn't be nervous" He said kissing her head. "There is no one who I'd rather look at or talk too then you" Scout said purring loudly.

Kala smiled "I know that... NOW!" she told him "You had no reason to be nervous either" she said purring softly.

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
Kala smiled "I know that... NOW!" she told him "You had no reason to be nervous either" she said purring softly.

"Yeah I kinda did have a reason to be nervous you see back before I came to the pridelands I got turned down by a lot of girl not even remotely as beautiful as you. I never believed in love at first sight until I met u Kala."He said nuzzling her.

Nala The Princess
November 23rd, 2005, 01:19 PM
"Yeah I kinda did have a reason to be nervous you see back before I came to the pridelands I got turned down by a lot of girl not even remotely as beautiful as you. I never believed in love at first sight until I met u Kala."He said nuzzling her.

Kala looked suprised and tilted her head to the side? "Really? Well there just silly not to be intrested in someone as handsome and sweet and kind as you are" she smiled nuzzling him back and licking his nose. "you don't have to worry about that any more" she purred.

Simba22
November 23rd, 2005, 01:23 PM
Kala looked suprised and tilted her head to the side? "Really? Well there just silly not to be intrested in someone as handsome and sweet and kind as you are" she smiled nuzzling him back and licking his nose. "you don't have to worry about that any more" she purred.

Scout purred back at Kala. She always knew the perfect thing to say to him. "Yeah, I know I don't have to worry about that now because right now I've got the most perfect girl that any guy could ask for" Scout said licking her nose back.

Nala The Princess
November 23rd, 2005, 02:30 PM
Scout purred back at Kala. She always knew the perfect thing to say to him. "Yeah, I know I don't have to worry about that now because right now I've got the most perfect girl that any guy could ask for" Scout said licking her nose back.

Kala smiled. "let's concentrate on our future together huh?" she asked with a small smirk, licking his nose.

Lion King Stu
November 23rd, 2005, 03:49 PM
Katai purrs at ease as he feels Twilight nuzzle the top of his head and feels Twilight's kiss. He then listens to what Twilight has to say, "I think you may be right." He nods his head slightly and purrs at the sight of Twilight.

He pads under the waterfall and begins to lick himself clean. A smirk comes to his face as he looks down at Twilight, "Care to help?" He grins as he paws under his stomach and the parts he can't quite get to, "Don't worry, I shall return the favour." He smiles purring slightly.

Twilight raised his head feeling the water splash over his whole body softly licking at his side not wanting any scent of Katai left on him not wanting Shine to recognise the scent when they got back to Pride Rock.
He droped his head hearing Katai's voice pawing away some of his mane from his face which once more involved his quiff. Smiling slightly to Katai he began licking his paw clean once more before looking at him again.
"Ok I guess I can do that" Twilight replied smirking slightly wanting to get back as soon as he could knowing they were only increasing there suspicion by being away so long.
He stooped low lying on his belly softly licking Katai's stomach feeling the water fall onto his head feeling the droplets of water drop off his fur onto his muzzle.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2005, 03:55 PM
Katai smirks at Twilight as he watches him wash himself clean. He then tilts himself to the side a little to let Twilight lick his stomach clean. He licks his own paw as Twilight cleans the parts he can't get to. He raises his head slightly and laughs as he feels Twilight lick his stomach clean, "Haha. Once again you're beginning to tickle me and make me laugh." He smirks looking down to him before looking back up and back at Pride Rock. He thinks for a moment and doesn't say anything at all - he remains quiet.

Lion King Stu
November 23rd, 2005, 04:03 PM
Twilight smiled hearing Katai talk continuing to softly lick around Katai's underside trying to get all his scent off of him still catching wiffs of himself on him.
He softly continued to lick around hearing Katai go quiet. He looked up at Katai stopping for a moment and tilting his head knowing in someway he felt like he did; want to get back.
"You ok?" he questioned standing back up onto all fours again.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2005, 04:08 PM
Katai turns his head away for a moment thinking once more. He then looks back towards Twilight. He doesn't speak for now but talks aloud to himself in his head, "Why do we have to keep things so secret? I love Twi - I still love Asha. He still loves Shine and he loves me." He then sighs softly and thinks again, "Won't it just be best to stay truthful about it all and then we won't have to do it in secret all the time."

He then shakes his head and blinks. He responds to Twilight's question, "Yeah, sure I am... I was just -- thinking about -- something."

Simba22
November 23rd, 2005, 04:11 PM
Kala smiled. "let's concentrate on our future together huh?" she asked with a small smirk, licking his nose.

Scout picked up her paws gently. "There is nothing that I'd rather think about more then our future together Kala. I feel like I'm the happiest cub in the world and it's all because you Kala I would rather die then be without you for a single second. Every where I look I see your smiling face. You're all I think about Kala 24/7." Scout said licking her nose back.

Lion King Stu
November 23rd, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Ok cool I guess" Twilight said confused looking up at Katai knowing that he wasn't ok at all but remained standing in the falling water softly licking at his own leg thinking what possibly could be wrong.
"I can't wait to get back" he said between a lick "Can't wait to get back with Shine...I know shes been missing me and wondering where the heck I've actually been" he said looking up shaking his mane and body pawing at his mane once more.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Ok cool I guess" Twilight said confused looking up at Katai knowing that he wasn't ok at all but remained standing in the falling water softly licking at his own leg thinking what possibly could be wrong.
"I can't wait to get back" he said between a lick "Can't wait to get back with Shine...I know shes been missing me and wondering where the heck I've actually been" he said looking up shaking his mane and body pawing at his mane once more.
Katai turns away for a few moments just wishing he'd tell Twilight. He licks at his own paw for a few moments before sighing softly and turning back around knowing that it's best to actually just say it instead of goofing around.

"I am ok it's just that I haven't really received any love or attention from Asha in god knows how long. She always away and to be honest, today and yesterday were both big, meaningful things to me. I'm going to miss them." His ears drop to the side of his head, "What I'm trying to ask here is why... why don't we just be truthful about it and tell them? We can't go on like this forever Twi. I know it. We both love eachother yet we love our lionesses as well - our love will soon fade out if we had to keep going off like this. We should just let them all know the truth."

Lion King Stu
November 23rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
"Well Asha has to look after all those cubs after your extremly active love stuff and her just being maybe a little too active there" Twilight replied looking up at Katai; water dripping off his furs and mane in heavy ammounts.
"But Katai I don't want to tell I mean I don't want to lose Shine if she thinks I'm like that I mean shes going to kill me knowing that I went away all that time yesterday when I should of been with her you know...maybe we should keep it as a secret thing I find it more loving you know...makes it more exciting and all that" he said tilting his head shaking it once more sending water into the air.
"Look Katai I rather keep this thing quiet...I don't know how I will feel after this...I don't want to end up not loving both you and Shine cause the feeling will go...and I don't want that" he said turning around padding out of the waterfall shaking himself once more sighing.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
"Well Asha has to look after all those cubs after your extremly active love stuff and her just being maybe a little too active there" Twilight replied looking up at Katai; water dripping off his furs and mane in heavy ammounts.
"But Katai I don't want to tell I mean I don't want to lose Shine if she thinks I'm like that I mean shes going to kill me knowing that I went away all that time yesterday when I should of been with her you know...maybe we should keep it as a secret thing I find it more loving you know...makes it more exciting and all that" he said tilting his head shaking it once more sending water into the air.
"Look Katai I rather keep this thing quiet...I don't know how I will feel after this...I don't want to end up not loving both you and Shine cause the feeling will go...and I don't want that" he said turning around padding out of the waterfall shaking himself once more sighing.
"Yeah I figured you'd say something like that." Katai sighs sadly and turns away starting to walk off in the opposite direction with his head down. His tail flicked slightly as he thinks about the previous day before and how much he loved it.

"I don't know though -- I mean, they already knew we were close friends as it is. I just thought they'd understand."

Lion King Stu
November 23rd, 2005, 04:38 PM
"I don't want to gamble on that Katai you got too see that" Twilight sighed again looking at his reflection before looking back at Katai once more watching him walk away.
He shook himself once more pawing at his mane once more not wanting it stuck in his eyes.
"I just can't" he said padding out of the water into the grass once more.

King Simba
November 23rd, 2005, 04:41 PM
"I don't want to gamble on that Katai you got too see that" Twilight sighed again looking at his reflection before looking back at Katai once more watching him walk away.
He shook himself once more pawing at his mane once more not wanting it stuck in his eyes.
"I just can't" he said padding out of the water into the grass once more.
"Yeah well, at the beginning of all this you said that there's nothing wrong with it and now you seem to be turning back and saying that Shine will leave you if you told her." Katai sighs and tosses some dust up into the air, "If you truly love me then you should really show it, no matter what anyone else says. I know, you shown me more of it yesterday and this morning and that made me so happy, Twi. I know I do that's for sure." He looks up at Twilight once more.

Nala The Princess
November 27th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Scout picked up her paws gently. "There is nothing that I'd rather think about more then our future together Kala. I feel like I'm the happiest cub in the world and it's all because you Kala I would rather die then be without you for a single second. Every where I look I see your smiling face. You're all I think about Kala 24/7." Scout said licking her nose back.

Kala smiled. Scout was so sweet and kind. "Your so special to me Scout, everything you say is so sweet and kind and you'll always go out of your way to help anyone who needs it. I'm so glad you like me for being me, I dunno what I would of done if someone else had become your girlfriend." she told him closing her eyes as she purred softly whilst nuzzling him.

Simba22
November 28th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Kala smiled. Scout was so sweet and kind. "Your so special to me Scout, everything you say is so sweet and kind and you'll always go out of your way to help anyone who needs it. I'm so glad you like me for being me, I dunno what I would of done if someone else had become your girlfriend." she told him closing her eyes as she purred softly whilst nuzzling him.

Scout nuzzled her back lovingly giving her one of the best nuzzles he'd ever given anyone before. "I don't know what I'd do if you had had found someone else as a boyfriend. Probably die. You're my only reason to live Kala." Scout said kissing her on the cheek.

Meanwhile..........

Dusty and Ballard had gone off to go wrestle. Ballard pins Dusty yet again. "I pinned ya again Dusty that's 25 times this past week why not just admit I'm better then you. Ballard said. Dusty: Never, I'm not gonna be beaten by a girl. Ballard: I hate to tell you but you just were.

Nala The Princess
November 28th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Scout nuzzled her back lovingly giving her one of the best nuzzles he'd ever given anyone before. "I don't know what I'd do if you had had found someone else as a boyfriend. Probably die. You're my only reason to live Kala." Scout said kissing her on the cheek.

Meanwhile..........

Dusty and Ballard had gone off to go wrestle. Ballard pins Dusty yet again. "I pinned ya again Dusty that's 25 times this past week why not just admit I'm better then you. Ballard said. Dusty: Never, I'm not gonna be beaten by a girl. Ballard: I hate to tell you but you just were.

"Aww I'm sure you wouldn't die Scout" she smiled. "If you were to die, god forbid" her ears lowering at the thought "then I would too" she smirked pulling her tongue out at him before nuzzling him softly back. "I'm so glad we have each other Scout, Your my everything" she told him beaming happily from ear to ear.

Simba22
November 29th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"Aww I'm sure you wouldn't die Scout" she smiled. "If you were to die, god forbid" her ears lowering at the thought "then I would too" she smirked pulling her tongue out at him before nuzzling him softly back. "I'm so glad we have each other Scout, Your my everything" she told him beaming happily from ear to ear.

{I love your little avatar NTP] "I'm so glad we have each other too" Scout said with a purr. "As long as we have each other nothing else matters" Scout said whispering into her ear.

Nala The Princess
November 30th, 2005, 10:17 PM
{I love your little avatar NTP] "I'm so glad we have each other too" Scout said with a purr. "As long as we have each other nothing else matters" Scout said whispering into her ear.

{Hehe aww thanks Josh :hugs: me too :diva: :haha:}

Kala purred happily, softly into Scout's ear "you can say that again" she smiled. "Together forever, childhood sweethearts" she beamed.

Simba22
December 1st, 2005, 12:18 AM
{Hehe aww thanks Josh :hugs: me too :diva: :haha:}

Kala purred happily, softly into Scout's ear "you can say that again" she smiled. "Together forever, childhood sweethearts" she beamed.

"Yeah" Scout purred back. Kala was so important to Scout he had no idea how he lived so long without her. She was his will to survive. She was the reason he'd wake up happy each morning. Before he met Kala Scout was very upset he seemed to have his fair share of problems but when he was with Kala every single problem that Scout thought he had seemed to vanish, and all that was left was happiness. All that was left was cheerfulness. "We're childhood sweethears all right baby" Scout said giving her a lick on the cheek.

Nala The Princess
December 1st, 2005, 04:44 PM
"Yeah" Scout purred back. Kala was so important to Scout he had no idea how he lived so long without her. She was his will to survive. She was the reason he'd wake up happy each morning. Before he met Kala Scout was very upset he seemed to have his fair share of problems but when he was with Kala every single problem that Scout thought he had seemed to vanish, and all that was left was happiness. All that was left was cheerfulness. "We're childhood sweethears all right baby" Scout said giving her a lick on the cheek.

Kala smiled and snuggled into Scout's gorgeoues golden shiny sandy fur. "I'm so happy were together" she told Scout. Every moment she was with him and when she woke up beside him, she felt like the happiest little lioness alive. Kala smiled. "Childhood sweethearts all the way to the end" she beamed closing her eyes happily.

Simba22
December 1st, 2005, 05:51 PM
Kala smiled and snuggled into Scout's gorgeoues golden shiny sandy fur. "I'm so happy were together" she told Scout. Every moment she was with him and when she woke up beside him, she felt like the happiest little lioness alive. Kala smiled. "Childhood sweethearts all the way to the end" she beamed closing her eyes happily.

If Scout was smiling anymore Scout was sure that his mouth would just pop right off his face. He wrapped a paw around her protectively He kissed her on the nose and then snuggled into Kala with a happy sigh before closing his eyes.