PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Better than the boring surroundings of Pride Rock don't ya think?" Katai smirks down to Twilight before looking up to the stars again, "We should go starwatching." He smiles to him, "I've always liked doing that seeing as me and Asha did that the night we fell in love." He nuzzles Twilight again and winks to him.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:36 AM
"For sure" Twilight smiled "Pride Rock is to open and well to man prying eyes" he smiled "Unlike here we got no prying eyes and a beautiful location" he smiled up at Katai.
"Well I'm your lioness and your the lion its up to you" he smiled.
"Oh so you might fall in love with me now for real if we watch the stars huh" he smirked.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 10:38 AM
"Maybe." Katai winks to him as he stands up, "Well it's a clear night and it wouldn't hurt for us to do a bit of starwatching." He turns back to Twilight and smiles, "I like it when it's like this." He purrs slightly.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:49 AM
"Well lets just see shall we" Twilight winked up to Katai "Be intresting to see what will happen and what we will see" he smiled up at Katai still.
"Well I guess I can be your Asha tonight" Twilight smiled up at Katai "Thats if you wish me to be" he purred.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 10:51 AM
"Ahh... but Asha isn't yours. How can I be you if you're Asha?" He laughs slightly before looking up to the stars again which shone like diamonds, "I think we'd better make the most of it whilst we can." He winks to Twilight as he swishes his tail around a bit.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:59 AM
"Well your the big powerful lion Katai and I can be your lovely lioness Asha cause I'm not going to be Shine ya know" Twilight laughed softly purring as he looked up at the stars.
"Oh yeah we most certainly should make the most of it" he winked "Go all the way" he smiled.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 11:01 AM
"Well if you want to get there quick, you must..." Katai smirks to himself, "...catch me first!" He grins as he gets an head start away from Twilight. He sticks his tongue out playfully at him as he continues to run away from him.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 11:08 AM
"Hmm ok a lioness chasing a lion thats new to me" Twilight smirked and quickly rolled over and got up onto all fours giving chase after Katai.
He ran fast after Katai almost catching up with him straight away.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 11:09 AM
"Yeah, it's new to you but I can assure you that it's happened to me before!" Katai smirks as he calls back to Twilight, "Catch me if you can my lioness!" He laughs and continues to run.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 11:19 AM
"Don't worry I will catch you" Twilight smirked as he reached near Katai's tail.
"Can't run any faster my lion" Twilight smiled pouncing at Katai back playfully with a laugh.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 11:24 AM
"Ah... you caught me!" Katai smirks up to Twilight as he pounces on top of him, "Guess I'm not fast enough then huh?" He looks up to the stars once more and smirks up to Twilight again, "Wanna watch the stars now then?" He pants slightly.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 11:29 AM
Twilight smiled as he brought Katai down to the floor as his front side rubbed across Katai before rolling off next to him.
"Looks like I got you" he smiled widely nuzzling his cheek.
"Sure then the big lion can do what ever he wishes with the lioness cause everything has gone so purrrfectly" he purred.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 11:31 AM
"Yeah... you know, what I say goes! Nah, only kidding." Katai smirks and purrs as Twilight nuzzles his cheek. He licks Twilight's cheek back before sighing happily and looking up to the starry, night sky.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 11:34 AM
"I always do this" Twilight smiled as Katai licked hsi cheek "But it just seems to feel much better tonight and all" he purred looking over at Katai.
"Its been such a purfect day....first Shine....then you" he smiled as he rubbed a paw over Katai's chest "How can it get any better" he smiled purring at the thought as he looked up at the stars.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
"Today has been a great day Twi. You know that. I respect you more than any other lion now and I'm happy that things have turned out this way." Katai smiles to Twilight. He then rubs a paw down the side of Twilight's face and smiles to him. His smile gradually turns into a loving smile.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 03:58 PM
"More than a great day Kat" Twilight purred smiling at Katai "I respect you a hell of alot more and the same like you said" he smiled licking his nose before looking up at the night sky.
He looked back down at Katai as he rubbed a paw across the side of his face making him smile over at him and pawed the side of Katai's face purring softly.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 04:00 PM
"It's a good job it's a nice night to do stuff like this." Katai smiles as he looks up to the starry night sky before looking back at Twilight as Twilight licks his nose, "Twi, you're tickling me again." He laughs softly and purrs as Twilight rubs a paw down the side of his face.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 04:25 PM
"I thought you liked being tickled" Twilight smiled as he continued to softly paw the side of Katai's face purring softly as he looked lovingly at him.
"Such a wonderful day huh...all started with me softly nuzzling your side; and it all led to this" he smiled slightly to Katai.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 04:28 PM
"Yeah... kinda surprising to be honest." Katai laughs a little and licks down the side of Twilight's face, "I think you're good looking... erm, sextacular?" He laughs again and purrs as Twilight paws at his face.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 04:40 PM
Twilight purred as Katai licked the side of his face before smiling at him toothly at him as he continued to softly paw Katai's face with his paw.
"Sextacular huh" Twilight laughed softly smiling "Your pretty sextacular yourself Katai" he smiled running a paw through his mane.
"Such a lovely mane and fur" he smiled as he ran his paw from Katai's head to thigh.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 04:43 PM
"I don't usually get called anything near to sexy, especially by a lion, but thanks anyway." Katai laughs a little more before turning to look up to the sky again. He purrs softly as he feels Twilight rub his paw from his head to thigh, "You really like stroking me around there don't you?" He smirks to him.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 04:47 PM
"Well Katai you deserve it because not every lion can express there feelings for others...I'm sure theres loads of others that think you are; but either way I think you are Katai because you are" Twilight purred softly as he spoke continuing to stroke Katai from head to thigh.
"Oh I'm sorry don't you want me to" Twilight said stopping.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 05:27 PM
"No, no, no... I like it. I was just wanting to hear your answer, that's all." Katai smiles and licks Twilight's cheek affectionately, "Don't stop Twi. I like it."

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 05:48 PM
"I don't know just sorta want to" Twilight smiled as Katai licked his cheek and once more stroked Katai from head to thigh.
"Thought you didn't there for a moment" he smiled to Katai as he softly stroked Katai's side still looking into his eyes.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 05:50 PM
"Why wouldn't I want you to do this to me?" Katai smirks to him and shuffles closer to him. He looks into Twilight's eyes also and purrs, "You have beautiful eyes."

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 06:07 PM
"I don't know maybe you don't want me doing that...but since you do I will continue" Twilight smiled stroking Katai from head to thigh.
He smiled as Katai said he liked it and shuffled over slightly to him.
Twilight smiled at Katai's comment and looked into Katai's eyes.
"You got pretty eyes yourself Kat" he smiled pawing softly at the side of Katai's face smiling.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 06:09 PM
"You think? Nah, I think my eyes are just boring brown." Katai laughs slightly before looking at Twilight in the eyes, "Your eyes are blue and beautiful." He touches noses with him and smiles. He purrs happily.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 06:15 PM
"Na I love your eyes they go really well with your fur and mane" Twilight smiled continuing to stroke the side of Katai's head "They aren't boring Kat not at all...don't be so silly" he smiled to Katai.
Twilight purred a little louder and his smile broadened as Katai touched noses with him listening to him purr.
He smiled and once more started to stroke Katai from head to thigh Twilight purred still continuing to stroke Katai.
"Do you like that my lion" he purred "I think I've done all I can to satisfy you now...at least I think...what you think" he smiled with a wink.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 06:18 PM
"You've done a lot to satisfy me today Twi." Katai winks to him as he continues to touch noses with him, "Of course, I like anything that you offer me. You know that." He laughs softly and purrs as Twilight strokes him again. He nose nuzzles him again and smiles.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 06:42 PM
"I'm glad to hear that you have been satisfied so far up to this point" Twilight smiled looking into Katai's eyes as they continued to nose nuzzle one another; Twilight continued to stroke Katai from head to thigh purring softly.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 06:45 PM
"No matter how late it is, I don't care." Katai smiles to Twilight as he continues to nose nuzzle with him, "All that matters is that we're together and happy." He winks to him and purrs.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 07:08 PM
"Yeah" Twilight purred listening to his words smiling as he nose nuzzled with him "Together and happy" he repeated purring loudly.
He continued to stroke Katai from head to thigh as he glanced up at the stars once more still feeling the warmth inside.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 07:11 PM
"You're marking's glowing again." Katau purrs at the sight of Twilight's birthmarking, "It looks so pretty when it shines in the dark." He softly touches it with his paw and purrs as Twilight rubs the paw down his body again.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 07:24 PM
"I know like I said it Shines when I'm very happy and in situations like this...it doesn't do it for many lions and lionesses....only the special ones I love" Twilight smiled purring as he glanced down from the sky as he looked back into Katai's eyes once more.
"I never seen it shine myself unless I looked into water or something" he smiled and purred as Katai touched his birthmarking feeling another wave of warmth go through him making him sigh happily as he pawed Katai head to thigh still.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 07:31 PM
"Hmm, well when you do look into your reflection you always seem to see things you can't see for yourself." Katai smiles to Twilight, "I bet I have a lot of stuff I can't see for myself. Anything you can see special about me Twi?" He licks Twilight's cheek again purring slightly.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Kat your all special to me" Twilight smiled as Katai licked his cheek "Thats all that matter" he smiled pawing the side of Katai's head before stroking his side to his thigh again.
"Your mane...the colour of your fur and your paws are all special" Twilight smiled "Your heart is special Katai not alot of lions are like you and me" he purred smiling.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 07:55 PM
"I guess we're both unique in our own sort of ways then huh?" Katai smiles to Twilight before nose nuzzling him once more and turning to look at the stars. He smiles at the sight of Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Yeah everyone is unique and we pick up on stuff that others love about one another" Twilight smiled and purred as Katai nose nuzzled with him making him nose nuzzle back.
Twilight continued to stroke Katai's head down to his thighs glancing up at the sky once more smiling toothly.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 08:27 PM
Katai shivers a little as a cool breeze blows by, "That breeze is sure chilly though yet it's not enough to stop me from laying here with you Twi." Katai smiles to him before looking up to the stars once again. He nose nuzzles Twilight once more and sighs, "When you're ready to go back, just tell me Twi." He smiles to him.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 08:54 PM
"If we snuggle together a little we will get warmer" Twilight suggested "Its not to cold but you lioness can keep you warm" Twilight winked as Katai nose nuzzled him once more and did the same back to him.
"Yeah I will tell you when I'm done" Twilight sighed sadly at the though "Its a shame it has to end" he sighed nuzzling into Katai's mane.
"Is there anything you want to do to your lioness" he said looking up into his eyes.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 08:56 PM
"I wouldn't want this to come to an end either Twi. It's been too perfect to come to an end." He sighs and strokes Twilight with his paw, "But it's okay though Twi. It's not gonna end. Not just yet." He snuggles up with him a little closer to keep both him and Twilight warm.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Yeah its to perfect to end" Twilight sighed nuzzling into Katai's chest as Katai stroked him with his paw making him purr softly.
He snuggled up to Katai as he snuggled up around him making him purr softly but still felt a little sad at the thought.
"So you got anything else planned Kat?" he questioned looking over at the river as the stars reflected on the water before looking up at the stars sighing sadly once more.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 09:19 PM
"Why are you so sad?" Katai asks Twilight as he notices him sighing sadly, "Is there something concerning you?" He looks at him sadly before stroking his side, "Just be happy that you're with me. No-one else." He smiles a little and nuzzles him again, "No Twi, nothing's really planned."

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 09:29 PM
"Just the thought we have to go back soon and can't act like this there" Twilight said glancing up at Katai his ears now dropped to the side of his head as Katai stroked his side with his paw.
"I am happy I'm with you Katai....I just wish it would last forever" he sighed once more resting his head in Katai's chest.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 09:35 PM
"You're happy with me?" Katai looks down to Twilight as he rests his head on his chest, "Well, truth is - I'm happy with you too Twilight." Katai smiles down to him and nuzzles the top of his head and purrs softly to him, "We don't have to go back Twi."

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 09:49 PM
"Of course I'm happy with you Katai" Twilight said looking up and smiled at Katai's response "I'm glad you feel the same" he said with a slight smile before overlooking the river with the stars and the moon reflecting off the sruface of the water.
"We have to go back eventually Katai...but I don't want this to end" he sighed sadly once more "I love being out here with just you".

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 09:52 PM
"I know we have to... else we'll get reported missing and such." Katai sighs sadly, "And then our lionesses will be pretty mad with us but we will go back. I just don't want this to end either." Katai looks up again and strokes Twilight gently again, "Besides, we've been able to put up with eachother today haven't we?" He licks his cheek.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:00 PM
"I know" Twilight sighed sadly once more remaining to snuggle up into Katai as he watched the light on the rivers surface as Katai softly stroked him once more.
"I know the lionesses would be worried but not even I have felt this way before Katai...especially towards another lion" he sighed sadly "Thats why I wish it would never end".
"I feel like i'm falling in love with you Kat".

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 10:05 PM
"Really? You serious Twi?" Katai looks at Twilight in the eyes. It takes him a few moments to think before he reciprocates, "Wow, I..." He smiles to him very lovingly, "I... guess I feel the same way to you Twi." He lets a tear drop from his eye.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
"I'm getting that feeling yeah" Twilight smiled slightly looking up at Katai "Even though it can never work out" he said sadly dropping his head once more to the river watching the light once more.
"I'm sorta happy you feel the same Kat to be honest I thought you didn't" he smiled slightly to see a tear fall from his eye.
"Don't cry Kat" he said licking the salty tear away.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 10:10 PM
"It's just the thought about it and all." Katai lets a few more tears drop from his eyes as he looks up to Twilight, "The thought of it makes me cry. It's not because I'm sad, it's because I'm happy." He wipes some of the tears away himself too with his paw.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:15 PM
Twilight continued to lap up Katai's tears with his tounge before looking up at him.
"Tears of happiness huh" Twilight smiled slightly "At least I know they are real tears and not for show" he smiled again "I know you truely care....but still it can never work out though thats the problem he sighed once more and nuzzled back into Katai's chest watching the water.
"Its not fair on us....on our lionesses....our cubs" he sighed "It may feel good now; but we have to think of them in the end don't we?" he questioned sadly.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 10:18 PM
"I guess... but we could show the love to eachother when we're alone can't we?" Katai blinks some more tears from his eyes before smiling slightly, "I know... it won't be fair on Asha, Jaini, Reth, Amani, Karia... any of the cubs for that matter. It also won't be fair on Shine." He looks down sadly for a few moments before looking up again.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:22 PM
"Yeah I know we can" Twilight smiled ever so slightly "I look forward to it...but we can never go off like this again; its sort of a one off they would get to suspicious if us two went off for the whole day some of the times" he sighed scratching his claws across the ground slighty and tosing the soil on his paw into the breeze blowing towards the river where the light shone off.
"As much as we like it...its always falling back onto the others" he sighed.
"I'd like to think we could go all the way everytime we could when we were with each other to make them memorable" he said looking at the river still.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 10:24 PM
"Meh... I guess." Katai's ears fold down a little as he looks down, "Guess it's gonna be another boring day tomorrow then." He sighs as he lays his head on his forepaws.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:28 PM
"Yeah well we got the lionesses...I'm sure we can find something fun we can all do" Twilight suggested thinking as he continued to look out over at the river as he continued to snuggle up into Katai's chest.
"So what now...I'm still your lioness Katai...I can still be yours for a little while longer; I'm at your disposal" he said looking back at Katai "Might as well make this day worth all it has been" he said smiling slightly again.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 10:30 PM
"Maybe we should get out of this field?" Katai smirks a little to Twilight as he looks around at their surroundings, "Maybe head off to a much peaceful place?" He nuzzles him and smiles to him.

(Darn, gotta go now. I'll reply at 4am near on. ^^ :hugs: )

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 11:01 PM
"Yeah I guess that sounds like a good idea" he said looking up at Katai as he nuzzled him and rolled away from his chest and lay on his stomach for a few short moments before getting up onto all fours.
"I love this area alot but yeah we should move along while the night is still young" he said rubbing his paw across the ground sending up a small cloud of dust into the wind.

King Simba
August 23rd, 2005, 03:23 AM
(Meh, last reply for now. If I get chance later I'll probably come on the internet to reply.)

"At one moment you said time was running out and you said that we should've headed back." Katai smirks as he looks up to Twilight. He also rolls onto his front and stands up on all fours yawning, "If we head back in the direction to Pride Rock, we're bound to find somewhere. That's if we both look together of course." He smiles to Twilight as he nuzzles him on the cheek again. His eyes are still a little damp from the earlier tears and he decides to use a paw to wipe them away.

Lion King Stu
August 23rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
"Well we better head back closer and just lay low huh" he said looking down at the river once more "We still have to get all cleaned up and that before we even attempt going all the way back" he said glancing back at Katai as he nuzzles his cheek.
He licked away at his tear stained cheeks smiling slightly but still sadly.

King Simba
August 23rd, 2005, 08:11 PM
"I guess so..." He smiles a little to Twilight before standing up on all fours, "Guess we should take a short and steady walk back now then?@ He nuzzles him and smiles.

Lion King Stu
August 23rd, 2005, 08:31 PM
"Yeah slower we go the more time we got with each other" he purred softly smiling sadly still.
He nuzzled Katai back and licked away at Katai's tear stained cheeks.
"Well guess we should get back within the Prideland border and hunt a place down to stay I guess".

King Simba
August 24th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"Thanks for that." Katai smiles to Twilight as he licks his tear stained cheeks. He nuzzles him back in return and licks his cheeks back.

"Yeah, I guess you're right Twi." He purrs to him and looks at him as he stays stood up on all fours, "Best not roam too far anyway." He smiles to him.

Lion King Stu
August 24th, 2005, 06:29 PM
"No problem...anytime" Twilight smiled slightly as he licked Katai's cheeks once more before Katai licks his cheek and nuzzles him making him purr softly.
"Not unless you want to be caught then I suggest we lay low for the night before re-making a fabulous reapperence" he smirked slightly before looking ahead sadly.
He pads very slowly so Katai could pad along with him and make the night last as long as it possible could.

King Simba
August 25th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"I know... we should take our time." Katai smirks to Twilight as he pads alongside him, "If we do happen to get back too quickly, our fun is most likely gonna come to an end." He slows down as he says this and his ears droop sadly. A frown comes to his face before beginning to pad along again.

He keeps up to Twilight's side and looks ahead himself as they both pad back in the direction back to Pride Rock. He sighs a little sadly before looking at Twilight and smiling a little. He purrs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 25th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"Yeah exactly I want to make it last as long as I can" Twilight said softly nuzzling into Katai's chest as he padded slowly alongside Katai.
He slowly continued to nuzzle Katai's chest.
"Any idea of where we going to stay tonight?" Twilight questioned taking his head away from Katai's chest looking into his eyes sadly.

King Simba
August 26th, 2005, 12:51 PM
"Same here. I don't wanna be rushing back there just now." Katai sighs slightly as he looks ahead, "...but we both know we've gotta return sometime."

He purrs slightly as Twilight nuzzles into his chest before sighing again and looking ahead, "I don't know... that's something we've gotta decide together." He nuzzles him.

Lion King Stu
August 26th, 2005, 01:01 PM
"Yeah I know we gotta go back some time....just wish it wouldn't have ti be so soon" Twilight sighed and purred softly as Katai nuzzled him and nuzzled into Katai's chest once more.
"Well I don't know many dens so your going ot have to decide" Twilight said padding alongside Katai rubbing up against his side.

King Simba
August 26th, 2005, 08:16 PM
"I'm guessing you're not familiar with the area then, huh?" Katai stares at Twilight as he rubs against his side, "I guess I could suss out a few of the dens. I do however, remember a few." He smiles to him, "...so don't you worry, there's no need to return yet." He nuzzles him once more purring.

Lion King Stu
August 27th, 2005, 12:40 AM
"Like I said earlier I'm no real expert of the Pridelands yet" Twilight said looking up at Katai "I was here before but even then I wasn't sure about these lands and I still ain't sure; well I know a little more thanks to you her purred as Katai nuzzled him and in turn softly nuzzling into Katai's chest once more.
"Good you find it and you can do what ever your heart intends with this lioness before we go back to Pride Rock tommorow morning; I really want to feel what you feel towards me Katai" Twilight purred smiling now instead of being sad "Show me how much of a friendly friend lioness I actually am to you".

Zazu_2004
August 27th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Zazu simply soared over Priderock, having just finished his normal check of things, and soon flew low and alighted upon the edge of priderock, folding his wings to his side. "Ah, a glorious view, as always." He commented out loud.

King Simba
August 27th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"So you've decided to stay out all night then huh?" Katai smirks to Twilight, "I don't mind what we do." He smiles to him and nuzzles him once more. He purrs softly as Twilight nuzzles him.

"And you know I will." He smiles to him once more as he continues to pad along with him.

Lion King Stu
August 27th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"Well yeah got to make the most of it...why not stay out all night" Twilight replied looking up at Katai purring as Katai nuzzled him.
"Good I'm glad you will" Twilight smiled slightly nuzzling Katai's chest once more.

King Simba
August 27th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"Couldn't agree with you more there. Stuff them for now. As long as we're happy, it doesn't matter." He sticks his tongue out playfully before laughing a little and nuzzling Twilight once more.

Lion King Stu
August 28th, 2005, 09:22 AM
"Yeah stuff them" Twilight smiled laughing softly looking at Katai as he nuzzled him making Twilight purr softly.
He rubbed up against Katai's side and nuzzled his cheek once more.
"Yeah we will spend as much time together before sunrise then I guess we have to get cleaned up and head back" he said sadly.
"Just glad the night has only started" he smiled slightly smiling at Katai rubbing up against him still.

King Simba
August 28th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"Yeah. Just think of things on the bright side Twi." Katai smiles to Twilight and softly nuzzles him to comfort him, "You're right about that. We should really get washed down before we even think of going back. Don't want em all having suspicious thoughts about us." He shudders a little at the thought, "Just don't you worry. I've got a few places in mind which are all in the Prideland territory." He smiles to him once more.

Lion King Stu
August 29th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Twilight purred softly as Katai tried to comfort him.
"Yeah well if that happens it can only lead to bad things" Twilight said looking over at Katai and nuzzled into his mane once more.
"Good to know we have some places to go at least" Twilight replied continuing to nuzzle into Katai's chest.

King Simba
August 30th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Yeah and those places I will show to you." Katai smiles to Twilight and nuzzles him once more, "You'll see. Don't you worry. As you said, the night is still young." He looks up to the sky before looking back at Twilight.

King Simba
August 31st, 2005, 12:14 PM
(Btw LKS, if you get the chance to reply more often, please do. ;) That way I'll be able to get the thing moving a bit more. ^^)

Lion King Stu
August 31st, 2005, 12:23 PM
((Trying to get ready for college and stuff lately thats why I haven't posted as much...and you been on holiday has put me off my Rping mood))

"Good I'm glad it still is" Twilight replied running his head through Katai's chest once more.
"Don't worry I won't try and be a downer for the rest of the night once we settled down I'm sure I'll be ok again" Twilight purred as he continued to run his head through Katai's chest.

King Simba
August 31st, 2005, 12:26 PM
(Ah, righty-o then. Just trying to keep up with the RP whilst I'm on holiday. ^^)

"Yeah, just don't worry about it. Always think of good things and not bad things." Katai smiles to Twilight as he nuzzles him.

"Also remember that as long as you're with me, nothing can go wrong." He nuzzles Twilight's side.

Lion King Stu
September 1st, 2005, 05:11 PM
"Yeah I know nothing bad can really happen when we are together as long as we remember to clean up we are ok" he said purring as Katai nuzzled him before working on Katai's chest once more running his head in his mane.
"I will stop worrying when we settle down again" Twilight purred softly.

King Simba
September 1st, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Well then I guess we should find somewhere and make the most of it." Katai smiles to Twilight before turning his attention on a nearby hill, "I think I know just the place for us both, Twi." He purrs and nuzzles him before looking up once more. He looks up to the stars above before looking back at Twilight. He begins to nose nuzzle with him once more.

Lion King Stu
September 1st, 2005, 07:51 PM
Twilight continues to purr softly as Katai nuzzles him and looks up as he once more speaks to him.
"Oh goodie guess we can settle down once more" he purrs and nose nuzzles Katai back once more looking into Katai's eyes lovingly smiling once more at him.

King Simba
September 1st, 2005, 07:57 PM
"Yeah, best making the most of it whilst we can." Katai winks to Twilight before looking ahead once more. He turns to him and nose nuzzles him again and sighs happily. He looks into Twilight's eyes too.

Lion King Stu
September 1st, 2005, 08:01 PM
"Yeah I doubt we will be able to do this for a few days though" Twilight replied purring softly as once more they both nose nuzzled once more before Katai nuzzled him.
Twilight purred louder before once more they looked into each others eyes.
"Maybe we should find this den now huh Kat" Twilight purred as he placed his paw on Katai's.

King Simba
September 1st, 2005, 08:05 PM
(On the ball tonight aren't ya, huh? ;))

"I think you may be right there, Twi." Katai smirks and softly touches noses with Twilight once more, "Better make the most of it like I just said." He purrs softly again before beginning to pad over to where the other den was. He looks back at Twilight as his eyes glow in the moonlight.

Lion King Stu
September 1st, 2005, 08:13 PM
((Guess so sorta making the most of it before I start college))

"Yeah I always tend to be right most of the time" Twilight purrs and nose nuzzles Katai once more before watching Katai pad over to the den.
Twilight smiled and slowly padded up to Katai keeping his eyes on him and a smile on his face.
Katai's eyes seemed to glisten slightly in the light and stopped in front of Katai and looked at the den.
"Not as fancy as the others but good enough to spend the night in" Twilight smiled putting his paw on Katai's and nuzzled him softly.

King Simba
September 1st, 2005, 08:21 PM
"I guess. Ah well, anything's good as long as we're both happy." Katai puts his paw on top of Twilight's paw as he puts his on his paw, "You're paw is soft." He smiles and laughs a little, purring slightly. He winks to him and pads ahead of him again.

Lion King Stu
September 2nd, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Not as soft as yours Kat" Twilight smiled looking into Katai's eyes once more before placing another paw on top of Katai's.
He purred softly once more as he winks at him and slowly pads away from him again.
Twilight tilted his head slightly as he looked at Katai continuing to purr and think before slowly padding over to him.

King Simba
September 2nd, 2005, 05:42 PM
"Nah, I didn't think my paw was that soft but I guess you're entitled to your own opinion." Katai smirks to Twilight as he looks over at him. He tilts his head slightly and purrs also as he watches Twilight slowly pad over to him, "Good to think someone thinks that though." He laughs a little and smiles to him before looking ahead once more.

Lion King Stu
September 4th, 2005, 12:18 AM
"Yes I am entitled to my own opinion and I say it is" Twilight smiled as he made it back to Katai's side once more.
"You mean your Asha doesn't say the same?" Twilight questioned rubbing against Katai's side.

King Simba
September 4th, 2005, 08:43 AM
"To be honest with you I'd say no to that one. She hasn't really said much about the softness of my paws. Either way, I'd like to thank you for the compliment." Katai smiles to Twilight as he reaches his side before touching him with his paws and rubbing it down the side of Twilight's leg. He purrs as Twilight rubs against his side.

Lion King Stu
September 4th, 2005, 12:27 PM
"Well you got me complimenting me at least and I'm glad you like it" Twilight purred a little suprised at Katai stroked his side and leg with his paw making him once more lick Katai's muzzle and softly nuzzle his cheek.
"Well I love your soft paws" he purred into Katai's ear.

King Simba
September 4th, 2005, 05:18 PM
"All our paws are soft Twi. Just remember that." Katai smirks to Twilight and licks his muzzle back before looking ahead once again, "Don't you think we'd better get moving now anyway... I mean, we're losing our alone time and... uh, I don't want to lose it. To be honest... I... I'm really liking this and I myself, wish it wouldn't end either." He continues to rub his soft paw against Twilight's before purring into his ear also, "I think you already know that though." He laughs slightly.

Lion King Stu
September 6th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Twilight purred softly as Katao whispered into his ear and licked his muzzle.
"Yeah I think we should get into some cover so we can continue want to make the most of our alone time" he purred into Katai's ear once more nuzzling Katai's muzzle moving to his chest passing his head through a few times before smiling at Katai still purring.
He smiles as Katai continued to stroke him and licked him softly on the nose.
"Of course I know" Twilight purred laughing softly.

King Simba
September 6th, 2005, 03:21 PM
"Well then... let's start and get things moving huh?" Katai smiles to Twilight as he licks Twilight back on the nose. He moves a few steps ahead of Twilight and smiles swishing his tail around slightly.

Lion King Stu
September 6th, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Yeah lets go and get things moving" Twilight purred softly as Katai licked his nose softly once more looking into Katai's eyes.
He smiled and slowly padded after Katai his tail lso swishing slightly from side to side across the ground as he padded along after Katai.

King Simba
September 6th, 2005, 04:42 PM
"Well at least we can say it's not raining or anything. That'd hold us back even more." Katai smirks as he looks round to Twilight, "Wouldn't want that know then eh?" He slows down so Twilight can catch up to him.

Lion King Stu
September 6th, 2005, 04:48 PM
"I feel rain would just ruin it all" Twilight laughed softly as he reached Katai's side "At least we would have a excuse to keep close" he winked looking over at him as he continued to slowly pad alongside.

King Simba
September 6th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"Yeah, we could make up some sort of excuse like we were cold or something like that and we decided to stay close." He shrugs as he looks up to the sky once more, "Doesn't look like we'll have any rainfall tonight though." He smiles at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
September 7th, 2005, 04:40 PM
"Oh well it doesn't matter if we do or don't; I know we won't likely have any rain tonight" Twilight replied smiling over at Katai.
"Well we can stay close and if we get caught then we can say we were cold anyway...that means the scent idea would be ok I guess" he said padding alongside Katai.

King Simba
September 7th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Well if it doesn't rain we can always head to the water hole to dry off and such." Katai shrugs his shoulders slightly, "If it does rain, we'll just get washed off anyway." He smirks.

After approaching the other den, Katai shifts to the side to let Twilight in first, "Lionesses first." He smiles to him.

King Simba
September 10th, 2005, 07:24 AM
(Gonna do a reply about the others in the other then too just to get an idea of what everyone else are doing at the moment. ;))

Meanwhile, back at the den, Jaini opens his eyes after taking his evening nap. He looks around and doesn't spot Katai or Twilight anywhere, "They've been gone all day, right since this morning." Jaini sighs to himself as he pads to the entrance of the den and looks out onto the Pridelands. He doesn't find any single trace of them, "Where's dad and Twilight?" He sighs as he looks round to the others.

Lion King Stu
September 10th, 2005, 09:32 AM
"Yeah thank god for rain huh" Twilight smiled toothly looking over at Katai laughing softly as he continued to pad slowly beside him rubbing up against him.

After a few more moments Katai stopped at the entrance of the den and allowed him to go in first.
"Such a curtious lion" Twilight purred and nuzzled into Katai's chest before padding into the den waiting for Katai.

------
Shine made her way back up Pride Rock and into the den still tired from last night and the hunt she and a few lionesses had just been on and were for once unsuccesful.
She saw Jaini up and padded over to the cub smiling.
"I see your awake now" she smiled lying down in front of him smiling.

King Simba
September 10th, 2005, 09:34 AM
"Yeah, well as they say the lionesses always have to go first." Katai smirks to Twilight as he passes by him. He purrs as Twilight nuzzles into his chest before following Twilight into the den. He swishes his tail around slightly.

Jaini looks up to Shine, "Yeah... it's just that I'm worried about dad and Twilight. They've been gone since this morning and they haven't come back yet. It's really late now." He sighs sadly.

Lion King Stu
September 10th, 2005, 09:39 AM
"I know" Twilight purred as Katai followed him into the den smiling toothly still at him his own tail softly swishing across the ground.
"So back in a den in the Pridelands" he smiled at Katai and lay down rolling onto his back smiling up at Katai.
-----
"Yeah I wonder where they are....they can't be to far I guess" Shine sighed slightly as she softly petted Jaini's head with her paw.
"I know they will be back though; and sooner the better" she sighed once more as she glanced out of the den into the Pridelands.

King Simba
September 10th, 2005, 09:43 AM
"Yep. Just make sure we don't go back until sunrise." He winks to Twilight as he rolls onto his back too. He rolls onto his side and looks at Twilight for a moment before sitting up. He sighs as he looks out the den entrance before looking back at Twilight. He is deep in thought.

"I guess... but where could they have gone if they've been out all day?" Jaini looks up at Shine as she pets his head, "They've been gone hours." He glances out onto the Pridelands too.

Lion King Stu
September 10th, 2005, 09:49 AM
"Don't worry I wouldn't dream of going back till sunrise" Twilight purred louder smiling at Katai as he lay down beside him.
He looked concerned as Katai sat back up and padded towards the entrance of the den.
"Whats the matter Kat?" Twilight questioned concerend rolling onto his front and looking at him.
--------------
"Well Katai may of taken him out to some secret parts of the Pridelands and around the surrounding areas maybe" Shine replied continuing to pet Jaini softly on the head with her paw.
"But still they shouldn't really be gone this long" she sighed once more continuing to scan the Pridelands.

King Simba
September 10th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Katai takes one more look out the den before looking back at Twilight, "Nothing. Something just captured my attention... it's nothing to do with us though." He slowly walks back over to him and lays down beside him. He sighs once more but a smile comes to his face as he realises they're both settled again.

"Maybe... well I know that Twilight and him are best friends and that they'd like to do things together sometimes." Jaini stands up looking out onto the Pridelands, "Maybe they're enjoying themselves too much."

Lion King Stu
September 10th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Twilight looked up at Katai and follows him with his eyes as he once more settled down beside him.
He lay his head in Katai's mane looking up at him smiling slightly.
"I don't you all sad now Kat" Twilight purred softly looking at him "I want to make you happy...I will do what ever you want".
---------
"Well they are both friends...I guess if they want to do stuff we can't really stop them" Shine replied looking down at Jaini "I respect he and Katai want to do stuff; got to let them have a life can't always be with there mates and cubs I guess" she said continuing to scan the darkening Pridelands.

King Simba
September 10th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Katai looks out the den once more before closing his eyes slightly and sighing, "You're right. What's the use in being sad when we're both here together and we're happy." He rests slightly on Twilight's shoulder and purrs into his ear, "You'll do anything for me?"

"Maybe... I don't know though. I just hope they're ok." Jaini looks up to Shine before scanning the Pridelands himself.

Lion King Stu
September 10th, 2005, 10:08 AM
"Yes Kat I would do anything" he purred softly as Katai rested his head on his head and purred into his ear.
"Like I said I just don't want you sad" he smiled looking up as best he could at him.
---------
"I'm sure they are ok. They are both fully grown Adults afteral I'm sure they can handle anything that pesters them" she smiled slightly at the thought of Katai and Twilight standing up for themselves.
"They will be back soon though" she smiled down at Jaini.

King Simba
September 10th, 2005, 10:14 AM
"Same with you earlier... I couldn't bare to see you sad. It kinda made me upset seeing a really really really close friend sad." He sighs continuing to keep his head rested on his.

"But we should just forget about all the sadness now and continue loving eachother." He smiles to him as he strokes his side.

"Good. They're both strong lions so they won't get into any trouble I don't think." Jaini smiles up to Shine.

Lion King Stu
September 10th, 2005, 10:20 AM
"Well we both got each other to thank for cheering each other up" Twilight smiled up at Katai as he continued to rest his head on his.
Twilight purred loud as Katai stroked his side once more. Twilight softly the underside of Katai muzzle with the top of his head.
"Yeah we can continue doing this" Twilight purred loud smiling "I am still your lioness afteral".
-----------------
"Yeah I doubt they will but if they do they can fend for themselves pretty well" Shine smiled continuing to pet Jaini and looking down at him.
"I'm sure you will be like your dad one day" Shine smiled.

King Simba
September 10th, 2005, 10:24 AM
"I get the feeling the others back at Pride Rock know what we're not doing which of course is good." He smiles down to Twilight and begins to purr loudly as Twilight nuzzles the underside of his muzzle. "Did I ever tell you how much I like that?" He continues to stroke his side.

"I hope so." Jaini smirks, "I wanna be a strong, muscular lion like my dad one day!"

Lion King Stu
September 11th, 2005, 09:05 AM
"Stop thinking about them Kat" Twilight purred nuzzling hard and deep into his chest "Just think about me and you for now" he said stroking Katai's thigh softly with his paw.
"I'm pretty sure you have said you like this" Twilight laughed softly through his purring as Katai remained to stroke his side.
--------
"I'm sure you will be stronger than your dad one day" Shine smiled down at Jaini as she stopped petting him and lay her head on her paws yawning slightly.
"Wish Twilight was back though" she sighed as she looked at Jaini from her paws.

King Simba
September 13th, 2005, 11:01 PM
"Okay, okay, I'll stop thinking about them. I don't know what's troubling me about them anyway." Katai laughs softly, "I'll do as you say, Twi. You seem to always be good at giving out advice." He purrs down to him as he strokes his thigh and nuzzles into his chest, "I really like what you do to please me." He strokes Twilight's side once more.

Katai raises his head after hearing some nearby sounds. He looks around to see if he can spot anything. He sees a small lizard walk by the den entrance. He shakes his head and rolls his eyes before resting against Twilight again.

He thinks to himself for a few moments and purrs at the wonderful thoughts that lay before him. He smiles at various things that he thinks about relating to Twilight and smiles to himself before sighing happily and starting to stroke Twilight's side again. He does this for a few seconds before saying something to Twilight, "Twi, I don't know what else I can do to offer you. I know, you deserve more than anything but I just can't figure out a way to impress you..." He looks down and towards the side, he's keeping something to himself. He then turns back to Twilight, "I ask you this; is what I do for you enough for you?" He licks him on the nose softly, "Please tell me if it isn't, Twi."

"Yeah... well I guess mum wishes dad was here but we can't really stop 'em from doing stuff with eachother I guess." Jaini shrugs his shoulders as he looks out the den once more.

(Well I was pretty bored so I decided to delete the original post and add some more to it. The original post was a bit "empty" I think. ;))

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 03:22 PM
(Double post but anything to get this RP moving I guess. ;))

After staring at Shine for a few moments, Jaini gets up and runs towards the entrance, "Come back soon dad and Twilight." He sighs under his breath as he drops his head sadly. He looks up to the sky at the twinkling stars before looking towards the moon which is now a crescent and looks similar to Twilight's birth marking. He swishes his tail in curiousity.

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"Well I have been sorta well known for giving out advice and I'm happy you seem to think that anyway" Twilight purred as Katai stroked his side once more.
He raised his head smiling as he listened to Katai.
"You please me as well...very much" Twilight smiled "You can do all things to me like a lioness just you won't get any cubs out this rump" he laughed softly nuzzling Katai's muzzle before looking into his eyes again.
"Don't worry Katai you do enough" Twilight smiled licking his nose "I'm happy" he smiled swishing his tail slightly.
"Only thing you haven't tried is being one with your lioness but even I think thats a little wierd...two lions and all" he laughed softly.
-------------------
Shine listend to Jaini and her ears dropped slightly.
"Yes come back soon Light" she sighed silently and looked down at Jaini.
Shine picked up Jaini by the scruff and placed him on her paws.
"They will be back soon" she smiled slightly and licked the cub on the head.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Katai sighs softly before looking at Twilight and smiling to him, "I think I know what you're talking about... really, I couldn't give you cubs." He laughs a little, "Just wouldn't work out will it?" He grins and moves himself closer to Twilight to share his body heat with him, "Pretty chilly out here tonight but I can keep you warm." He licks his nose back.

"Yeah, let's hope so... then again, it's not the end of the night yet so there's still hope." Jaini smiles feeling a little better as Shine licks the top of his head, "...not dawn yet so they can still come back."

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"Well I know we can't have cubs...physicaly impossible still be some fun though; just show how good are relationship is though" Twilight smiled over as Katai lay down beside him feeling his warmth making him softly lay against him.
He rolled over so his stomach lay against his; he purred softly as he smiled looking into his eyes.
"Yeah I can keep you warm as well" he purred nuzzling his chest "I'm still your lioness and I want you" he purred laughing softly.
-----------------
"Yeah I know; they will both be back soon I know" Shine smiled licking the cubs head once more sighing "I want to be alone with him for a little while; haven't spoke to him since we slept last night" she sighed purring at the though of last night.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"Not as much as the lion wants the lionesses. Rawr..." Katai winks to Twilight as their stomachs pushed together. He laughs softly at Twilight's comment and smirks slightly, "Listen, we can keep eachother warm." He smirks to him as he puts both of his paws on his shoulders and strokes them softly. He rubs his nose softly against his.

"Yeah, well he did say he tired ya out..." Jaini laughs softly, "But sure, you deserve time alone with him I guess. Makes me wonder what dad's doing now..."

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"The lioness wants her lion" Twilight purred smiling seductivly hearing Katai's rawring before nuzzling his chest purring feeling the warmth of his body against the cold of the night.
"We can keep warm that way as well" he purred into Katai's chest before he nose nuzzled and stroked his shoulders.
He smiled and softly rubbed Katai's leg with one paw as he rubbed his other through his mane nose nuzzling him back.
-----------------------
"Yeah that he did" she giggled slightly embarresed how a cub could of said such a thing.
She licked the cubs head once more smiling slightly "I wouldn't mind some more alone time" she purred softly "Maybe sleeping somewhere...lions tire easy; maybe they are to tired to come back tonight".

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Yeah, well, no-one will disturb us. Not at this time... they should be all sleeping now." Katai lifts his head up slightly as he looks out the den before looking back down to Twilight, "But the night isn't finished yet as you already know." He purrs as he continues to stroke Twilight's shoulders and leans against him some more to keep them both warm.

"Maybe... I guess. Well, lions can be sometimes lazy." Jaini laughs softly, "I'm saying that even though I'll be a fully grown one someday."

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"Yeah so stop worrying my dear lion" Twilight purred turning Katai's head with his paw softly licking Katai's nose smiling "No ones going to disturb us; we can do that and raise no suspicion what so ever" he purred.
"The nights far from over Kat and we need to keep warm" he smiled seductivly "I can only be your lioness for the one night Kat we have to make it something we can really remember" he purred as Katai stroked his shoulders and leaned against him.
Twilight continued to stroke Katai's thigh and run his paw softly through Katai's mane.
---------------------

"Yeah lions can be lazy....Twi's diffrent; hes so active he like goes forever" Shine purred softly giggling "Well lions aren't always lazy and fat like some; nothing wrong with it of course" she smiled.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Yeah... well that's what we were both unhappy about earlier... well thank god we don't really have to go back right now and thank god we don't have to think that right now." He continues to stroke Twilight's shoulders before sighing happily as Twilight continues to run his paw through his mane.

"My dad isn't too lazy either. He does his hunting and stuff." Jaini smirks, "Yet some can be very lazy."

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Well we can continue to keep each other happy Kat" Twilight purred as he continued to run his paw through Katai's mane and rubbing the inside of Katai's thigh his his other paw.
"And I meant what I said I want you...I love you" he purred looking into Katai's eyes "Even if we do have to keep this friendly friend situation quiet" he smiled looking at Katai's lower chest before softly rubbing it softly as he nuzzled him once more.
-----------------------
"Twi does that and more" Shine smiled giggling softly and purring thinking good thoughts before sighing softly "I wish he was with me right now...I want him" she sighed slightly as she softly nuzzled the cub "I'm glad Twi's not like the others; I know I got a one of a kind lion".

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"You... you really mean to say that you love me?" Katai looks into Twilight's eyes before giving him a loving smile, "Truth is, I love you as well... we'll just have to figure out ways to keep this relationship secret." He strokes him once more before cuddling up to him closely.

"Yeah well you don't want one of the lazy ones to be honest." Jaini rolls his eyes, "The lazy lions are boring." He laughs a little.

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"Of course I love you Kat...I've never felt this way for a lion before; we both like each other and we ared going all this....it must be love I'm feeling for you Kat...I mean it" Twilight said looking into Katai's eyes with full emotion smiling slightly.
Twilight smiled even more and purred louder as Katai said what he said and as he stroked him cuddling him tightly.
"I know we can keep it secret Kat we can...if we love each other we can do it" he purred cuddling Katai tightly his body rubbing against his slightly feeling alot of love for him then as.
He ran his paw through Katai's mane.
"I love you Kat" he purred into Katai's ears.
------------------
"Yeah they be a little inactive for me....Twi's active and all I wanted" Shine purred smiling looking out the cave once again "He makes me feel happy and more when I'm around him" she smiled.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"Yeah well lovers always keep things secret... especially things like this." Katai presses his nose against Twilight's before purring into his ear and whispering, "You know we had feelings for eachother... just take a look back to what we've been doing today." He wraps his paws around Twilight's body before cuddling in as close as he could. He rests down on top of Twilight's head again, "I love you just as much." He purrs down to him.

"Yeah well he is a very nice lion." Jaini smiles to Shine, "You seem like a very nice lioness. You two really deserve eachother."

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 08:04 PM
"Its such a lovely situation we are in Kat you know and everything today has made me feel 100x better" he said as he continued to rub his paw through Katai's mane continuing to hold him closely feeling the warmth; he continued to slightly rub his body against Katai's.
"I love you....I love Shine as well...you love Asha; it can't work out any better" he purred as Katai lay his head on top of his "I love you more than you think Kat...I really do" he said closing his eyes purring loudly as he stroked Katai's lower thigh with his paw.
---------------------------
"Yeah I'm glad you think so and one day...you may fall in love with one of mine and Twi's cubs or something" she laughed softly "You will find a nice lioness though someday" she said licking Jaini's head and softly nuzzling him.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 08:11 PM
"Well I didn't really think I'd end up in a relationship like this one, Twi. Guess we can have double the loving we already got with Shine and Asha... too true, I still love Asha and the cubs but I love you just as much." He softly rubs his paw down the side of Twilight's face before pressing his body against his purring softly. He licks the top of Twilight's head and starts to hum and sing down to him;

"For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all..."

"I really do love you my Twilight." He purrs into his ear.

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 08:33 PM
"And now your singing for me your so perfect Katai...I really mean it...even I don't deserve a lion like you; but I don't care I want to be yours" he smiled purring as Katai rubs his paw down the side of his face and cuddling tightly against him. He smiled and lay his head into Katai's chest as he once more nuzzled into it.
"I don't think either of us saw this coming Kat like we have said already a few times" he said continuing to nuzzle into his chest "I'm glad it did happen".
"So what now" he said nuzzling into Katai's chest as he rubbed his paw on Katai's lower stomach.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 08:38 PM
"I consider myself very lucky to be here with a lion like you, Twi... you're very special and you're one of a kind. I'll do anything you want, anything for my Twilight." He smiles and licks the side of Twilight's muzzle as he leans down. He then rests on top of his head again, purring.

"I'll do anything... anything you want, Twi." He rubs his paw down the side of his face again.

(Forgot this bit last time...)

"Ooooh, I think I'd like that very much!" Jaini grins up to Shine, "If they have both your genes they're most likely to be awesome!"

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"I feel lucky to be with a lion like you Kat" he said almost whispering as he purred into Katai's stomach "Your one of a kind to me as well...I doubt I will ever feel this way for another lion" he said nuzzling Katai's chest softly.
"Katai if you want to do anything for me then take me for the lioness I am...do the thing you lions do best" he purred into his chest nuzzling hard as Katai rubbed his face; Twilight stroked the inside of Katai's inner thigh with his paw.
----------------------
"Well I'm glad you think that" Shine smiled "I wouldn't mind a daughter being with you; you seem such a good cub" she purred licking the cubs head and nuzzling him again.
"Looking at you now makes me glad me and Twi may have cubs soon" she purred.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 09:35 PM
"If you ever want me to do something special, please just ask Twi." He holds his paw gently, "Your paw is really soft..." He compliments him as he licks his paw softly before whispering into his ear as Twilight nuzzles his chest, "Anything special you'd like me to do?"

"Yeah well you two deserve little cubs of your own." Jaini smiles up to Shine, "I wish you and Twi the very best in that!"

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Twilight raised his head from Katai's chest looking into his eyes full of emotion and love for Katai right then and looked down at his paw as Katai licked it. He licked Katai's nose and ran his paw through Katai's mane once more softly.
"Katai your paws are so soft....your mane is so soft...your so warm" he said taking his paws and rubbed it over Katai's stomach "Your muscular and your your just everything I could imagine" he purred looking down south ((;) :lol:)).
"Well I'm sure theres something you could do to your lioness" he smiled looking back up winking to him.
----------------------
"Your such a sweet cub" Shine purred nuzzling the cub in her paws softly pulling him close to her cuddling him "I hope I have at least one cub like you; your so....like Twilight in a way" she smiled licking the cub on the head.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 09:57 PM
(:lol: I like how he goes into so much detail. :idiot: )

"Not half as soft as yours... you're everything to me, Twi. The moon marking on your face, your mane, your eyes, your personality... you're just too purr-fect." Katai rubs his paw against Twilight's before stroking his side some more. The thought of Twilight being there with him makes him so happy... happy enough to draw tears of happiness. He blinks a few tears from his eyes before leaning down once more and licking Twilight on the nose.

"Oooh, really?" Jaini grins up to Shine, "I hope to be like Twi when I get older! He's so awesome!"

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 10:07 PM
"Your everything to me Kat" Twilight purred closing his eyes sighing happily as he licked and nuzzled Katai's muzzle.
"Your just as perfect for me....I'm just as perfect for you...we are perfect for each other Kat...we seriously are" he said meaning every word as it came from the heart; he pulled back and smiled to him passing his paw through his mane once more continuing to look into his eyes.
He purred as Katai continued to stroke his side; he noticed a few tears escape from his eyes and softly lapped them up.
"Don't cry Kat" Twilight smiled knowing they were tears of joy.
He softly rubbed the inside of Katai's thigh and lapped at the tears still.
"Like I said Katai...I think you know what I want right now; I want you..I am your lioness" he purred.
------------------
"Yeah he sure is" Shine smiled happily purring at the though hugging Jaini once more licking the cubs head "And the way you are going now I'm pretty sure you will be just like him; your going to make your family proud and make a lioness very happy some day".

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 10:13 PM
"Tears of happiness, huh?" Katai blinks away a few more of the tears before smiling at Twilight, "You're everything to me too... Let's just not forget about tonight or eachother, Twi." He sniffles a little as he continues to smile. He rubs directly across Twilight's back before resting down on the top of his head again, "Things couldn't get more purr-fect..." He purrs as he says this.

"My parents don't let me go anywhere though... especially my mum." Jaini growls a little, "She's a little over-protective so I can't meet anyone yet..."

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Twilight softly continued to lick away Katai's tears and rubbed his paw against Katai's thigh still purring softly.
"I doubt any of us are going to forget any of this for a very long time Katai don't worry; love doesn't just stop...it may fade away but its always there Katai and I can see us being together like this forever" he smiled looking into Katai's eyes noticing his tear stained cheeks before licking them.
"If I never met Shine and I met you....I would never love anyone else Kat...seriously" he purred smiling softly."I'm sure things can get more perfect Katai...I seriously do" he purred.
((Come on how much hinting does Katai need ahhh!!! :lol:))
-------------------------
"Well come with me one day and I can introduce you to some lioness cubs" Shine smiled nuzzling the cub once more "I know they are being protective..but there is a thing called being over protective; I'm not a mother yet so I don't know yet to the full reason why they are so protective" Shine sighed.
"Thansk to Light thats going to change" she purred remembering the previous night sighing happily and flopped onto her side in her happiness.

Sombolia
September 17th, 2005, 10:24 PM
((LOL, Katai can't take a hint.. :p))

((Sorry for random popping out. *goes back into lurking mode*))

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 10:27 PM
(Well, guess Twi wants a little more love and attention am I right? :lol: )

"Same with me and Asha... I didn't think I'd get into a relationship with her, but I did and that made me happy. Now this is making me happy and you're making me happy..." He whispers the last couple of words before rolling onto his front and on top of Twilight, "So what does a lioness want from a charming lion?" He leans down so their stomach's press together before touching noses with him and purring.

"Yeah... you'll be a mum soon enough!" Jaini grins, "Let's hope I can go out somewhere soon... and oooh, that'd be great!"

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 10:45 PM
((Sombo go back into hiding you lurking perve :lol:))
((Twi wants alot of stuff not suited to be placed here :lol:))

"Asha's a lucky lioness to have you she really is; like I am with Shine...there was Kuza before...but she got killed with the rest of my pride. But lucky for me I found someone else I could love" he sighed happily.
"I'm glad I'm making you happy cause your making me very very happy Kat" purring softly before louder as Katai rolled onto the top of him.
He purred at Katai's question knowing what was coming; he licked Katai's nose softly as he nose nuzzled him.
"I want all the love you could possibly give me" he smiled purring loudly up to Katai.
--------------------
Shine smiled as she lay out on the floor sighing happily at the thoughts as they ran through her mind still listening to Katai making her smile more.
"Your such a charming cub Jaini" Shine smiled rolling over onto her side facing him once more petting a spot in front of her "Come here you" she smiled to him.
"I will take you out one day if your mum allows it" she smiled.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 11:34 PM
(Sure he can take a hint. :idiot: )

Katai smiles down to Twilight very lovingly and begins to sing a few lines of a song softly down to him, "For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you, I'll be forever thankful Twilight, you're the one who held me up, never let me fall, you're the one who saw me through, through it all..." He nose nuzzles him again and purrs down to him swishing his tail from side to side, "I love you, Twi." He runs his own paws through Twilight's mane and softly strokes his stomach, "My very special Twilight." He giggles a little.

"Oooh, really? That'd be great. Let's hope my mum does allow it." Jaini grins to Shine as he moves closer to her.

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 11:48 PM
"Going all poetic on me now are you Kat you and your singing" Twilight purred smiling "Your such a great talented lion" he purred and nose nuzzled Katai back with a seductive smile on his face his own tail swishing slightly at the love he felt right then.
"I love you to Katai seriously I do and never think diffrent" he purred softly and softly pawed Katai's mane as he did his; he also softly stroked his thighs smiling at him.
"Your my special Katai" he purred softly.
-------------------------
"Yeah I can't see why she won't agree" Shine purred.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 11:52 PM
"Nah, I'm crap at poetry... I just - just sang that cos' it's what I really feel about you." Katai blushes a little as he turns his head away slightly before looking back down to Twilight, "Glad to hear that someone else in the Pride cares for me... I didn't think we'd get this far." Katai smiles slightly and shakes his head, "It only started off with me and you this morning when you was nuzzling my side." He laughs a little again softly, "But it's happened and it's turned out to be one of the most beautiful moments of my life." He nuzzles Twilight's stomach slightly, purring.

"It's not like ya gonna bite my head off or anythin' like that." Jaini laughs softly, "Ooops, better keep my noise down... others are sleeping." Jaini turns the volume down a bit.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 12:04 AM
"Well if its like that then its really true true love" Twilight smiled purring he felt warm again and knew his birthmarking was once again shining "And this happens when I'm with someone I truely love her purring holding close to his chest as his tail swished against his intertwining softly.
"Quite a few care for you Kat...me and Asha both love you" he purred licking his cheek and nose nuzzled him once more.
"It started off in a friendly muzzle and ended in the whole nine yards" Twilight purred "Which is what I want you to do" he smiled seductivly rubbing Katai's inner thighs once more softly with his paws.
"Its been one of my best days of my life as well Kat" he purred into his ears and lay down fully on his back continuing to smile sweetly at Katai.
--------------------
"I would never do that to you" Shine smiled cuddling Jaini against his chest purring softly "Your so adorable and so like Twilight" she sighed "And yeah better keep your voice down a little she purred licking the cubs head softly.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 12:09 AM
"I guess it really is..." Katai smiles down to Twilight, "I wouldn't be saying all these things about you if I never really loved you." He smiles down to him lovingly as he nuzzles his stomach once more, "Same with me and Shine... we both love you and that's not gonna change." He purrs once again nuzzling his chest and stomach, "Seriously Twi, if Simba or Namabi don't like it then it's their problem. They don't exactly "own" us..."

"Hehe, yeah..." Jaini laughs a little as he whispers, "Don't wanna wake any of em up..."

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 12:18 AM
"The same here Kat" Twilight purred "I love you to much to be lying now...it would be just cold If I was to say that; but don't worry Kat I love you....with all my heart and with my life; you and Shine are my life now..you both keep me going" he purred nose nuzzling him as Katai nuzzled his stomach.
"And like me and Asha...we both love you Kat" he said stroking his thighs again as he looked up at the floor at him.
His birthmarking continued to Shine and feel the warmth run through his body as Katai continued to lie on him.
"I don't care what anyone says..I want you Kat...I want to become one with you".
------------------------
"Oh well if they do wake up...they been sleep long enough already" Shine giggled cuddling Jaini to her chest still.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 12:23 AM
"Well they can "lump it" if they don't like it." Katai rolls his eyes, "Like you've said many of the times, they're just jealous little kitties. Maybe we shouldn't think about them for now... why don't we just think about ourselves and Shine and Asha." He looks back down to him as he presses his nose against his some more and softly rubs it against his before keeping his tail intertwined with his. He swishes his tail softly and slowly as he continues to intertwine his tail with Twilight's.

"Yeah...lazy lions." Jaini smirks as he looks over to the sleeping lions.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 12:34 AM
"Yeah well said we don't need anyone dictating what they think love is when we are in love right now" Twilight smiled up at him smiling still.
"Don't think about them...they will just ruin all the fun" Twilight purred softly softly stroking Katai's sides as Katai nose nuzzled his and his tail intertwined with his both swishing softly across the den floor.
"I'm sure we can have some more fun what do you say" he smiled rubbing Katai's thighs a little more with his paws as he lay fully down on the ground on his back.
----------------------------
"Yeah damn rite what a turn off" Shine smirked "Twilight rarely ever sleeps like all these ones" she smiled down at Jaini.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 12:38 AM
"Hmm, what kind of fun?" Katai smirks down to him before realising what "fun" Twilight is on about, "You mean THAT fun. Ah." He smirks again and laughs softly. He begins to purr as he uses his paw to tickle underneath Twilight's muzzle and on his chest, "You want us to get a little "saucy" now eh?" He smiles down to him as he remains to stay stood on top of him, "I'll do anything for you, Twi." He nuzzles his chest again softly.

"Twilight is one active lion then." Jaini laughs, "Then again, I don't like sleeping either."

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 12:45 AM
"You know what I'm on about at last...I'm glad...actually I feel much happier" Twilight purred loudly as Katai rubbed his paw under his muzzle and across his chest.
"Yes thats exactly what I mean and want Katai my dear" Twilight purred suddenly feeling like he was in heaven.
He purred and stretched slightly as Katai nuzzled into his chest; Twilight ran a paw through his mane softly thinking.
Twilight did as best he could to roll onto his front and smirked at Katai.
"Go with your natural instinct Kat" he purred his tail intertwined with Katai's.
-----------------------
"You can sure say that" Shine smirked "I'm teaching you bad lessons I think...oh well would of only learnt one day anyway I guess" she smiled petting Jaini with her paw as she cuddled him into her chest sighing happily.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 12:48 AM
"I've only ever done this with a lioness so I guess it shouldn't be too much of a problem." Katai takes his paws away from Twilight as he rolls over before stepping up to him and hovering over the top of him like any lion would to a lioness. He keeps his tail intertwined with Twilight's as he smiles down to him, "We're not gonna get anything outta this, but what the hell."

"Gah, I'm pretty tired although I wanted to stay up until dad and Twi got back." Jaini yawns tiredly.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 12:55 AM
"But you will Katai" Twilight purred "So what we won't have cubs....but we get love and it strenghtens are relationship that bit more" he purred looking back at Katai smiling up at him "You don't need to end up having cubs to show for sure your in love with someone" he purred his tail softly swaying intertwined with Katia's.
"I love you Katai my dear" Twilight purred smiling looking into Katai's eyes; his moon birth marking continued to Shine.
"Come on my lion....please your lioness" he purred saying the words quietly continuing to smile.
-------------------------------
"You can sleep with me if you want....not like Twilight's here or your father" Shine smiled continuing to nestle Jaini in her chest licking and nuzzling the cub once more "Your like my mini Twilight" she smiled.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 12:59 AM
(:lol: Not exactly sure what to do at this point so...)

"I'll please you alright... but this can't last too long else our night will be wasted." Katai smirks down to Twilight before doing all the stuff males do to lionesses to "mate." This feeling is so good to him either way and he knows it'll be the same for Twilight. He swishes his tail from side to side as he is enjoying the experience.

"Okay... that'll be alright with me." Jaini smiles and yawns as he closes his eyes.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 01:22 AM
((After a month they finally done it :lol: *celebration))
"I'm sure we will get more out of this than you actually think" Twilight purred as he looked back at Katai looking into his eyes full of love and emotion.
"We don't need to be able to have cubs or anything to express are love for one another..." he smiled.
"Now my lion please...please your lioness" he smiled; his tail swishing across the den floor with Katai's as they both remained intertwined with one anothers.

And thanks to Lea being family based they basicly ruined all the fun right then and all the kids eyes and minds would therefor be soiled :lol: so basicly no content of what actually happend will ever be known or found out. Basicly all that happend was what would happen if two males did do such a thing.
Anyway to momenterly take your mind off two males mating...Superman flew along and got hit by a plane....:p

Twilight panted hard purring loadly raising his head from his muzzle and looked back at Katai as he released his scruff and softly nuzzled his muzzle and licking his muzzle.
"Think I just found out first hand what its like to be a lioness" he purred softly "Remind me to return the favour when you play lioness next" he laughed softly licking Katai's nose once more.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 07:37 AM
(Haha, what's superman getting hit by a plane gotta do with this? :lol: )

"Twilight, this isn't a game of playing lion and lioness." Katai smirks and laughs a little, "We've already admitted that we love eachother so really, there's no need to play games of lion and lioness." He rubs his paw down the side of Twilight's face one again purring softly, "Guess I sorta tired you out then huh?" He laughs again and bends down to lick him back on the nose, "Listen... just think, you know what it's like to be both genders now." He rubs his nose against his as he remained to stay on top of Twilight.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 08:39 AM
((It was to slightly take there mind away for two lions getting it on :lol:))

"I know its no game Katai you silly thing" Twilight purred still glowing from what had just happening as Katai softly stroked him face.
"No you haven't tired me to much...I bet Shine would say diffren" he purred smiling slyly at the joke "how about you my love" he smiled and softly licked Katai's nose once more.
"Yeah and its great fun" he smiled purring as Katai remained on his back his tail swishing across the ground.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 08:42 AM
"Um, well I guess me doing most of the work as sorta made me a little tired." Katai yawns a little but stops as Twilight licks his nose, "Got that right. The last time I did this wasn't too long ago... that was before Asha had Guan and the others." He laughs softly as he takes his paws from off the top of him, "Would you like me to let you up now?"

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 08:54 AM
"And you done some great work Kat" Twilight smiled purring as Katai licked his nose "If you want Katai" he smiled as he licked Katai's nose "Your still sort of in me" he laughed softly as he felt Katai on his back and all.
"I guess we will be sleeping together for quite a while together" he smiled and softly stroked Katai's mane as best he could with his paw as he continued smiling lovingly looking into Katai's eyes as he took his paws off of him.
"Asha's lucky to have such a great lion and a lover" he purred nose nuzzling Katai.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"Yeah but we can't really sleep together when we go back..." Katai's ears droop down a little, "...unless you know any other way?" He looks at him before putting his paw on Twilight's, "If you know anything, please tell me... I'd like to be close to you for a while now." He purrs as he nose nuzzles him back.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 01:56 PM
"Yeah one of the few downsides to this relationship of ares" Twilight sighed slightly as he looked ahead at the wall of the den; feeling Katai's warmth as he remained on his back.
He softly purred still glowing after what had happened.
He looked back at Katai as they both nose nuzzled each other for another time.
"Katai we will always be together...even if it isn't anything like this" Twilight said softly "We will always be together" he softly replied again.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 01:59 PM
"Yeah well... we can't... really do much back at the den since the others will see. Kind of a downer to be honest." Katai sighs a little as he looks out towards the entrance again, "But I understand what you mean... it's not like we're members of different prides who live elsewhere or anything. We're still in the eyes of eachother." He turns back towards Twilight as he notices his marking still glowing, "You're glowing again..." He laughs softly as he nose nuzzles him still and softly touches it with your paw, "...so pretty." He purrs.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 02:29 PM
"Yeah it sure is a downer" he sighed slightly looking away from Katai for a moment looking at the wall "We can't complain though...we can still have times like this Kat you know that" he said looking back at him with a smile.
He turned back and smiled "Yeah you know why its shining Kat...its because of you...and how I feel about you" he purred as he nose nuzzled Katai once more softly licking his muzzle.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 02:33 PM
"It's very special... you're very special." Katai purrs as he continues to rub noses with him. He then licks him back on the muzzle a few times before stroking his side softly as he takes his paws off the top of him, "Want to get all settled again then?" He smiles to him as he nuzzles him once more.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 02:51 PM
"Your very special" he smiled looking back purring as Katai licked his muzzle before stroking his sides softly with his paws.
"Yeah I think we done all we can in the postion we re in now" he purred laughing softly as he glanced back at Katai smiling lovingly at him as he looked into his eyes before Katai nuzzled him once more.
"You have pleased your lioness" he smiled "Now we have to make the most of the night" he purred softly stroking his paw through his mane waiting for Katai to get off his back and get down by his side.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 02:54 PM
"Alright, I'm glad I satisfied you finally." Katai smirks to Twilight as he gets off from the top of him and looks into his eyes and at his glowing marking as he does this. He then rolls onto his side and lays on his back for a few seconds as he smiles up to Twilight. He then rolls onto his front and gets comfortable in a warm area of the den.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 03:06 PM
"Well you had me satisfied me before...just glad you done the way that also pleases the lioness" he purred smiling at Katai as he got off his back and pulled away making him purr a little louder.
He rolled onto his side and watched as Katai settled down onto the den floor beside him; he slowly crawled over to his lion lover and rested his head on his chest softly nuzzling his chest.
"You know next time your the lioness" he smiled purring into his chest.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 03:10 PM
"Yeah and that means when I'm the lioness, you'll be receiving the love and attention I've got from you today." Katai purrs as Twilight crawls over to him and lays beside him, "Not like you haven't been receiving any love and attention from me today though." He purrs gently into his ear as Twilight remained to keep his head rested on his chest.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 03:27 PM
"Well I feel both lions and lionesses share the same ammont of love as they give each other...but being a lioness i guess you try a little harder" he purred nuzzling Katai's chest with his muzzle.
"But I can't wait to be lion and you play lioness" he smirked stroking Katai's cheek with his paw "You will know what its like to be Shine" he joked laughing softly as he nuzzled Katai's chest some more.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"I'd like to know what it's like to play both genders. Only played the lion up to now." Katai smirks and looks down to Twilight who is nuzzling him, "I'd like to know what it's like to be a lioness and you the lion." He laughs softly as he licks Twilight's paw softly.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 05:03 PM
"Trust me playing the lioness is most fun" Twilight purred looking up from Katai's chest as he purred "Well I can't wait to be with my lioness" he purred lying onto Katai alittle more as his tail swished the inside of Katai's thigh smiling softly as he looked into Katai's eyes.
He purred as Katai licked his paw making him roll over on top of Katai.
"I love you Kat" he purred nuzzling his neck as he softly stroked his mane.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"Gah, you're on top of me now." Katai smirks up to Twilight as he rolls on top of him, "Trying to take the role as the lion now then, huh?" Katai smirks as he continues to look up at him and purrs as Twilight nuzzles his neck and strokes his mane, "You know I love you too Twi."

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"Yes looks like I am on top of you again" Twilight purred looking into Katai's eyes "I don't mind I can be your very special lioness" he winked "Sort of a mixture of both lion and lioness" he winked purring.
"I know you love me as well" he purred licking Katai's cheek softly pawing Katai's mane again.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Katai smiles up to Twilight before looking out the den once more and looking out to the night sky, "The night is still young. Aren't the stars beautiful?" He looks out at the stars outside the den before looking up at Twilight once more, "Feels really good with you on top of me... never felt like this before." He touches his paw as Twilight continues to paw his mane.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 05:41 PM
"The stars look beautiful but your more beautiful than they are Katai" Twilight smiled as another wave of warmth ran through his body; he snuggled up rubbing against Katai and softly licked his nose.
"Well I love being on top of you" he rawred softly "You can be my lion and I can be your very special lioness" he winked purring as he nuzzled into his mane softly stroking Katai's mane.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 05:46 PM
"I wouldn't say I'm exactly "beautiful"... thats something you call a lioness." Katai laughs softly as he looks up to Twilight. He smiles as Twilight licks his nose, "...but thanks for the compliments, Twi." He strokes his leg softly and smiles as he lays underneath him.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 05:56 PM
"You are to me Katai" Twilight purred softly"I love you and I think your very beautiful" Twilight purred and nuzzled Katai's mane softly moving his paws to Katai's chest softly pawing at his mane smiling down lovingly at him.
He purred as Katai licked his nose and stroked his leg purring loader.
"I'm still your special lioness my lion...bet you never had a lioness doing this before" he smirked.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"Not really..." Katai smirks up to Twilight, "I'm usually the one doing this." He laughs softly before continuing to stroke Twilight's lower leg, "Hmm, well I'm not thinking of the others but I wonder what they're all doing..." He looks up to Twilight once more before looking out the den towards the silhouette of Pride Rock in the distance.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 06:13 PM
"I know isn't it nice to have a change my lion" Twilight purred "The lioness being the dominent one" he winked looking down at Katai as he softly rubbed his paws into Katai's chest softly licking his nose.
Twilight purred louder as Katai stroked his leg still making him smile and rub harder into his chest.
"Not thinking this thats for sure" Twilight purred once more feeling the love he felt before Katai had his way with him.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 06:19 PM
"They're not exactly doing this now though are they, Twi?" Katai purrs as he smiles up to Twilight, "Either way, we know our lionesses know how this feels." He continues to stroke Twilight's leg as he lays above him. He then stretches up and nuzzles under Twilight's chin and neck purring with love and affection, "I've never ever felt like this towards anyone in a long time... I love you so much Twilight and I'll never let go of our love. Ever." He whispers out in one last echoing breath.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 06:30 PM
"Yeah for once I think we can understand how exactly they feel" Twilight purred softly looking down at Katai into his eyes as his leg continued to get stroked by Katai as he raised his head and softly nuzzled against his neck and muzzle listening to his words making him feel all warm again.
"I'll never let you go either Kat" Twilight replied purring as Katai nuzzled him.
He looked down at smiling at his lion lover.
"Want me to show you how much I love you...like you showed me" Twilight purred.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Katai takes his head away from Twilight's neck and muzzle and looks up at him into his eyes, "You've already shown me how much you love me." He nuzzles him once more before relaxing back down again, "But if you have anything else you'd like to offer to me, I'll be awaiting it." He purrs looking up to him smiling.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 06:46 PM
"Katai you expressed yourself fully...now I want to" Twilight purred "I want you to be happy like you have made me" he smiled lovingly down at Katai.
"I offer you my love the way you did it for me" he purred licking Katai's nose with a smile as Katai nuzzled him.
He smirked and pawed Katai's mane once more and tilted his head to look down at him.
"Do you want to my lion" he purred.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 06:49 PM
"Alright but I'm already happy... happy that I'm with you and that our love will be everlasting..." Katai pauses for a few moments, "I hope." He sighs softly before Twilight licks him on the nose once more. He smiles and licks his back as he holds his muzzle in place, "Do anything your heart tells you." He whispers into his ear purring slightly.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"I feel the same but I want to do this for you Katai..really I do" Twilight smiled purring smiling as he looked in Katai's eyes as his nose was licked.
"You've done it for me and I want to do it for you; to truely show you my love...my dear Kat" he purred saying the last few words almost silently into Katai's ear as he softly nuzzled into his cheek and mane one last time.
He pulled back and stood at Katai's paws smiling.
"Turn over her purred...your special lioness wants to show you she can do what lions do...and make you happy" he smiled his tail swishing across the floor.
"You know we are going to have to clean each other as well you know....the lionesses are going to catch a sniff of this" he laughed softly.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 07:03 PM
As Twilight whispers into his ear, Katai looks at him with his brown eyes which were glowing in the darkness. He gives him a loving smile before doing as Twilight requested and turns over, "Twi, my love, what are you planning on doing to me?" He asks curiously as he purrs at the sight of Twilight.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 07:13 PM
"What you did to me Kat my love" Twilight purred answering Katai's question smiling widely to Katai tilting his head to him as he looked into Katai's eyes as they twinkled in the starlight.
"I won't do it unless you want me to Kat my dear" he purred smiling at Katai still as he rubbed Katai's tail softly with his paw while he stroked the lower back.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 07:15 PM
"No, no... I'd like you to do it very much." Katai smiles up to Twilight as he strokes his tail and lower back before stretching out on the floor some more so Twilight could do whatever he wanted to do with him. He smiles up to him and purrs swishing his tail around slightly.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"Then I will please my lion and do so" Twilight purred as he stood over Katai purring into his ear "Now your going to know how special you lioness is" he winked and softly licked his ear before once doing what Katai had done several moments earlier.
Twilight loved Katai alot more now than he could of actually imagined.
After a little while Twilight finally finished ((only way I thought to ending it)) and softly roared as he bit down on Katai's scruff softly releasing it and softly laying down on his back like Katai had done before.
He purred deeply and lovingly into Katai's ear yawning slightly once again glowing at what had happened.
"Oh Kat" he sighed happily nuzzling the side of his face as he lay on Katai's back still "Told you us lionesses can be special" he purred licking his ear.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 07:29 PM
After Twilight had done his "thing" with him, Katai yawns and pants in tiredness. After he gets his breath back, he looks up to his lion lover, "You really out-done yourself there, Twi." He purrs as Twilight nuzzles the side of his face and feels the love Twilight gave to him this very moment. He swishes his tail gently from side to side and sighs happily as he looks up at Twilight in the eyes, "You really are glowing, Twilight." He purrs and keeps his eyes open slightly.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"I'm glad you feel like that I have" Twilight purred "To think me and Shine did this like three times last night" he laughed softly through his pants as he softly nuzzled Katai's cheek as Katai nuzzled his and once more looked into his eyes smiling widely feeling total love for him purring softly as he nuzzled his cheek.
Twilight softly intertwined his tail with Katai's once more as he remained in Katai's back.
"I must say that was fun" he purred.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Yeah, but also tiring." Katai laughs a little panting a little still, "But you'll make something out of your little "thing" with Shine last night. You'll probably make a lot of cubs out of that... I wasn't exactly expecting having that many cubs, especially the amount I got in the second litter... that was tiring." He smiles as Twilight intertwines his tail with his, "I bet you're not wanting to sleep tonight." He grins and laughs a little again.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 08:01 PM
"Yeah its tiring but well worth it" Twilight purred into Katai's ear yawning slightly once more "Still sort of tired after last night as well" he laughed softly nuzzling Katai's cheek with his muzzle.
"I just want some cubs...I don't mind how many" he smiled "Just wish we could have cubs...they be so cute" he smirked.
"We can try and stay up s long as we can...but we better clean are selfs up after that little bit of exercise....it may raise some eyebrows" he smirked.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 08:04 PM
"Yeah, well, would you like to do that now?" Katai asks Twilight, "Seeing as it's still pretty early and we could just clean ourselves a little now since I know we'll probably do a bit more stuff together during the next few hours." Katai licks a little bit of dust off of Twilight's cheek.

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Maybe in a few minutes what do you say" Twilight purred as he panted into Katai's ear "Still a little tired and I sort of like it" he purred licking Katai's ear as he licked his cheek.
"But we have to clean you know" Twilight said pointing back to where he had been a minute ago "I think the lionesses will get very suspicious if they catch a scent there afteral" he laughed softly licking Katai's ear again.
"But to be honest Kat...how did you find having a lioness doing that then" he purred.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 11:06 PM
"Ah... you mean, around that part." Katai pulls a face at the thought yet laughs a little, "I see... well I thought you meant us in general. We can always do that later I guess." He smiles to Twilight before responding to Twilight's question, "It was quite an experience, I must say." Katai purrs thinking about what just happened, "Guess it was sorta for you, huh?"

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 11:28 PM
"Yeah I mean around there" Twilight smiled purring as he continued to lay slumpt on Katai's back purring softly feeling the heat of Katai's back and his own.
"Yeah we can have some fun in that and all" he purred softly as he nuzzled his cheek once more "We still need a good wash though to get rid of all this scent and all" he laughed softly over his purr "I love you so much Kat...almost matched up to last night except we just kept going" he laughed softly.
He backed up softly pulling himself out purring loadly before laying back down on Katai's back nuzzling the back of his neck softly "That was truely wonderful though Kat...first and only male I will ever do this with" he smiled as he crept over Katai's back resting his head on his shoulder.
"Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" he smiled and softly licked his cheek "I know I did thats for sure" he smirked slightly lovingly.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 06:43 AM
"Yeah well like I said, we'll have to get washed to get rid of these scents before we go back since we don't want any of the others having suspicious thoughts like I've said many of the times." Katai paws at the side of Twilight's face as he nuzzles his cheek purring softly, "Same to you, Twi..." He looks up to Twilight just as he slumps back down on his back and yawns tiredly, "It was wonderful when I did it." Katai purrs as Twilight rests his head on his shoulder, "I wouldn't do this to another male even if my life depended on it." He smiles to him as he turns to lick his muzzle once more, "You've obviously outdone yourself here... that's another thing I love about you." He strokes Twilight's paw softly.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 11:23 AM
"Yeah that would be a brutal end to all of what has happened between us two if they were to ever find out about this; and especially what we have just done" Twilight purred softly into Katai's ear nuzzling his cheek as Katai stroked his cheek with his paw.
"Katai you done outdid yourself thats for sure; your one true male lion and a amazing lover" he purred with a smile "Now I know how Asha feels...but I bet she never did what I just done to you huh" he winked and licked the side of Katai's cheek "And now you know how its like to be Asha" he purred softly as Katai rubbed his cheek and in return softly stroked Katai's other paw as he lay on Katai's back.
"So I'm going to be your one and only male lover Kat" Twilight purred smiling "Cause your going to be mine one and only thats for sure" he smiled nuzzling against his cheek before resting his head on his shoulder once more sighing happily.
"And Katai I love everything about you....you got a nice butt" he smirked laughing softly as his tail swished across the back of Katai and on the ground slightly against his.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 12:03 PM
(:lol: Nice butt...)

"Yeah... well they're not gonna find out though are they? I mean, we're not exactly gonna go up to them and say "we just did what a male lion would do to a lioness." He laughs a little, "...that'd be so thick and stupid to do that." He rolls his eyes before feeling Twilight lick the side of his face, "I like that." He smiles to him before licking his muzzle as he rests down on his shoulder once more, "Oh c'mon, surely there's something else to me than my "nice butt"..." He laughs at Twilight's comment.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 02:11 PM
((;)))

"Of course they won't find out ye of little faith" Twilight purred into Katai's ear with a smile softly nuzzling his cheek as Katai licked his muzzle.
"Well lions do this stuff with other lions Katai...what we are doing is perfectly natural" he purred softly nuzzling Katai still as he rested his head on his shoulders and stroking his paw softly with his.
"Well I'm glad you like it because I'm going to keep doing it" he laughed softly purring as once more he licked at Katai's cheek.
"Sure there's alot more I like about you Kat...your so loving, your kind, your sensitive and sweet...Kat the list goes on for you; besides I really like you butt" he purred softly mrawring softly "Its a very nice butt" he laughed softly.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"There's more to life than my butt, Twi." Katai playfully prods Twilight in the shoulder as Twilight rests his head on his shoulder, "Thanks a lot for the compliments though. Thank god "annoying" isn't on that list." He laughs a little, "But I trust you well enough Twi, I know you wouldn't say a thing." He nuzzles his cheek back.

After a few more moments of relaxing, Katai turns his head towards Twilight once again, "Ready for my list of compliments for you?" He then clears his throat, "Well I don't know where to start here but first of all I've gotta say you're an awesome lion, Twi... you have an awesome personality, you have amazing looks, you're so loving and caring... man, the list can go on and on about you Twilight." He rests his head against Twilight's as he rests on his shoulders before turning to whisper in his ear, "Did I tell you that you have a ...sexy tush?" He giggles softly looking at him in the eyes.

(:lol: My turn to give out all the compliments now. ;))

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 03:19 PM
((:lol:))
"I know theres more to life than your butt; just I like it you know" he smirked purring softly "You deserve the compliments Kat from what I know you have never got any compliments and well....now I'm with you like this and close to you I think it was about time I lay some down for you" he purred as Katai softly nuzzled his cheek.
"Trust me Kat I would never lie to you...especially now my dear" he purred.

"Thanks for the compliments Kat...I sort of had it said before by Shine and my ex mate and all but Its always nice to hear it from someone you love" Twilight smiled purring louder as he listened and nuzzled into the side of his cheek.
"Sexy tush huh...you like mine as well huh" he smiled "Why do you like it so much" he purred smiling.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 04:01 PM
"Um, well I guess it's pretty nice and broad for a tush... you know, those males with the big, sexy tush." Katai winks to Twilight as he stays layed underneath him, "I know... I believe you... what makes you think I don't believe you?" He starts to stroke Twilight's paw softly as he looks at him.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Twilight purred and smirked at what Katai said about his tush making him blush and look away slightly embarresed for a bried moment before looking back over at him smiling and licked his cheek.
"I believe you Kat I don't anything negative or not believe you" he purred as he stroked Katai's softly nuzzling Katai's cheek once more as katai stroked his paw.
"Your tosh is well very smexy Katai I won't be able to hold my self now when I see it" he smirked licking Katai's cheek again "Especially after what I just done" he purred loudly.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 04:38 PM
"Hehe, well we did something we both liked doing..." Katai winks to Twilight as he lays on top of him, "Wanna get into a more comfortable position then? I'm getting pretty squashed here..." Katai giggles a little squirming under his lion lovers weight.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"Yeah thats for sure" Twilight smiled gazing into Katai's eyes purring softly "We should do it again soon huh" Twilight winked as he nuzzled Katai's cheek once more and softly stroked Katai's mane with his paw once more as he smiled listening to Katai.
"Yeah of course what ever my lover wants" he purred and softly stood up above Katai nuzzling him under the muzzle once more and padded backwards so he was away before lying down beside him.
"So want to get comfortable my love" he said purring as he looked into his eyes again.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 05:37 PM
"Yeah, comfortable... just me and you." Katai purrs as Twilight nuzzles under his muzzle before following every move Twilight makes by keeping an eye on him. He begins to purr louder as Twilight lays down beside him, "Of course... comfortable with you." He licks his muzzle a few times looking into Twilight's eyes too which seem to be glowing in the moonlight.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"Me....you....and the night" Twilight smiled purring as Katai licked his muzzle several times before looking into his eyes.
His birthmarking still glowed slightly as the warmth continued to pulse through his body looking across at his lion lover; he softly stroked his paw once more and nuzzled into his chest purring softly.
"Comfortable for me and you" he smirked.
"Just a shame we can't have cubs they would be so beautiful...my good looks and your lovely fur and mane" he smiled dreamily laughing softly.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"It's a shame it's not possible..." Katai sighs and shakes his head, "They'd be the cutest and most beautiful things in the world ever." He smiles at the thought and puts a paw on Twilight's shoulder as he nuzzles into his chest and purrs as he strokes his paw, "With your looks and personality, they'd be awesome cubs... seriously." He nuzzles Twilight's stomach purring softly.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"Yeah well we have are lionesses...they can have are cubs and we love them just as much as we love each other wouldn't you agree?" Twilight questioned purring.
"Yeah the cubs would of been so damn perfect though" he closed his eyes sighing dreamily as he thought about the thought of such a thing happening.
"With everything coming from you they would be so complete...even you cute butt" he smiled purring as he swished his tail against Katai's rear and tail laughing softly through his purrs.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Yeah, and they'll probably have your sexy tush." Katai smirks to Twilight as he swishes his tail onto him, "The cubs will be awesome like us both, Twi... we love eachother and the cubs will be lovable like us. Then again, I have my cubs..." He sighs at the happy thought before rubbing his paw against Twilight's and cuddling into him closer.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"I like my toosh...not to big and not to small; its just right" he smirked glancing up at Katai "Just like yours and it was both fun and nice" he purred nuzzling into his chest once more.
"Yeah I want some cubbies...if we ever had any then they would be the bestest ones in the whole world" Twilight smiled purring softly at the thought "Me and Shine should be having some soon" he smiled happily as he purred nuzzling into Katai's chest harder.
He purred a little more as Katai's tail once more swished against him; he smiled and intertwined his tail with Katai's once more.
Twilight softly pawed one of Katai's paw as Katai pawed one of his; Katai cuddled closer and Twilight in turn snuggled much more into him.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Yeah, well cubs are great fun to raise, Twi." He licks Twilight's muzzle lovingly, "I'm sure you and Shine will have some great, lovable cubs." He rubs his paw against his once more before resting his head on Twilight's shoulder, "This is one of the most wonderful moments of my life..." He whispers under his breath and purr.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"I can't wait for Shine to give birth to some cubs then things will get much better for me" Twilight smiled purring softly with his eyes shut as Katai softly rubbed his paw against his and as he rested his head on his shoulder; Twilight lay his head into Katai's chest mane purring softly thinking of the future and now.
"Two of the best things that has ever happend in my life have happend in one day...me and Shine...now me and you" Twilight purred with his eyes shut thinking happily "And soon I will have all that I really wanted....and thats a family and close friends...friendly friends" he smiled still.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 07:13 PM
"Well the first time we mated we didn't really know about the future yet we were really excited as to how they'd turn out then next breath, Asha gives birth to 4 beautiful cubs... one being Jaini, the cub you like so much." Katai laughs softly as he winks to Twilight, "I'm sure he likes you lots too... you treat him so well." He purrs softly as he closes his eyes and rests on Twilight's shoulder once more. He relaxes as Twilight continues to nuzzle into his chest.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"Yeah all your cubs are cute...even if you have so many of them" Twilight smiled "They are all adorable and lovely...I'm jealous but I know me and Shine will have some soon; and because of that I can't wait for what the future holds with me and her" he smiled still resting in Katai's chest mane.
"The same with where we now stand in our secret forbidden relationship my special lion" Twilight purred as Katai rested on his shoulder again.
"I like Jaini; he is like how I was when I was a cub" Twilight smiled.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 07:28 PM
"The little boys are always more louder and noisier than the little girls. I think I have about 5 girls... not sure though. The boys are a little rebellious and are quite a pain to look after." Katai laughs thinking about the cubs at home.

"Jaini is a little bugger but I still think he's a very nice cub sometimes." He smiles and sighs happily as Twilight rests in his mane again, "Besides, where would we all be without a cub like Jaini?" He laughs a little, "He's too sweet to miss."

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 07:38 PM
"Well boy cubs are always loader than the lioness from what I have seen" Twilight smiled with his eyes shut still as he rested deep in Katai's chest mane feeling the warmth and feeling the heart beat in Katai's chest making him smile a little more.
"Lioness cubs are always quieter but just as cheeky and all as the males" he smiled remembering when he was a cub back in his old pride "Those were the days" he smiled.
"Like I said Jaini was like me but I wasn;t really called a little bugger I think I was to damn loveable" he smirked "I like Jaini hes a good cub at heart...I know I've talked to him".

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"He's a little bugger when he runs off... I can remember when he was a baby cub he kept trying to escape. It was exhausting but kinda sweet and funny at the same time." Katai sighs happily at the thoughts, "Now I guess he's growing up and he's yet to be fully aware of the dangers." He closes his eyes once more as Twilight rests against his chest before resting on Twilight's shoulder once again, "I'm sure you and Shine will give birth to some beautiful cubs." He purrs softly into Twilight's ears.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 07:47 PM
"Yeah well it keeps you on your toes and it makes you a much better parent thats for sure" Twilight smiled opening his eyes looking up at Katai from his mane.
"Yeah that cubs going to do you proud Kat; if he ends up like me then most likely he may end up in someway like me and that would be cool" he smirked "I love Jaini such a cute cubby" he purred closing his eyes again.
"Yeah I know me and Shine will" he smiled widely purring louder.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"You and Jaini should hang out more I think... I mean, Jaini likes you a lot and you like him a lot." Katai suggests smiling down to Twilight, "I'm almost sure Jaini would love to hang out with you sometime... maybe even Shine. Probably get you both to know what it's like to handle a cub." He purrs stroking Twilight's paw again, "I'm willing to do that for you, Twi."

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 07:58 PM
"You mean get me and Shine some experience with Jaini" Twilight smiled opening his eyes looking up at Katai "Yeah I know he likes me we seem to get on very well and we can talk to one another and all that" he smiled.
"That would be wonderful Kat if you could do that for me and Shine; its most appreciated my dear" he smiled softly pawing the underside of Katai's muzzle.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 08:01 PM
"Yeah, well it won't be much trouble for me. I'm willing to do this for you and Shine, Twi..." He smiles and licks the side of Twilight's muzzle, "You and Shine should be pretty much confident on how to look after your own cubs when the time comes then." He purrs nuzzling his paws as Twilight paws the underside of his muzzle.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"Yeah well it is always good to get some experience done before we actually have the cubs; we need to learn what to expect and all" Twilight smiled "I'm sure Jaini is a good cub to actually take care; he seems like me and I was a challange" he smiled purring as Katai nuzzled his paw and licked his muzzle.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 08:17 PM
"He's not all bad all the time... he's actually a good cub as you said." Katai smiles looking up at Twilight, "But I think it'll be better if you and Shine did get some experience before you have the cubs... I mean, what if you have difficulties?" He laughs jokingly, "I highly doubt that though." He rests his head on Twilight's shoulder once again feeling the warmth on his lion lover.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Yeah just like I was sometimes when I was much younger" Twilight smiled as he closed his eyes snuggling in Katai's warn mane once more.
"I think me and Shine will be good parents but still to be on the safe side you know" he smiled softly purring.
"Your such a friendly friend doing all this stuff for us and all" he smiled "And being secret lovers and all" he smirked.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 08:38 PM
"Yeah well, I just want the best for you and Shine." He purrs leaning down slightly to lick the side of his face, "And even more so for you since I love you and all." He smiles to him lovingly as he sighs happily once more and looking at Twilight's birthmarking, "Can't get over how pretty that is." He sighs happily resting on Twilight's shoulder once more.

Lion King Stu
September 20th, 2005, 04:06 AM
"I'm glad to hear you actually care for me and Shine Kat" Twilight smiled purring softly as Katai licks his cheek relaxing him more as he rested in Katai's mane.
"I'm sure me and Shine are going to be one of the best parents at Pride Rock when they finally come" he smiled at the though sighing happily "Just makes you wonder how many theres going to be" he said smiling still.
"I guess you mean my birthmarking" Twilight smirked with his eyes shut as he listend to Katai as he rested his head down on shoulder sighing happily.
"Well I still love ya butt Katai" Twilight smiled nuzzling under Katai's muzzle laughing softly "For a few moments you were fully mine and we became one".

King Simba
September 20th, 2005, 06:47 AM
"I'm sure you and Shine will be great parents but I just thought you'd need that extra practice at the beginning... don't really wanna have say around 5 or 6 cubs and not be able to look after them. I know you two are more than capable though so don't think I'm saying you won't be able to look after cubs of your own." Katai purrs and remains to keep his head rested on his shoulder, "Yes, I mean your birthmarking Twi... it's so pretty." He smiles as he looks at Twilight's birthmarking glow, "You have something extra special inside, Twi." He licks him on the cheek before Twilight nuzzles him under his muzzle. He purrs down to him as he does this, "Well, I'm glad you like my furry butt." He laughs softly as Twilight remains to keep his head under his muzzle, "We're already one, Twi. I mean, just look at us." He licks the top of his head lovingly as he sighs happily.

Lion King Stu
September 20th, 2005, 07:35 PM
"I some how think me and Shine won't have that many cubs...but mircales do happen" Twilight purred softly smiling "Its ok I know you didn't mean that but its always nice to have the experience" he smiled as he softly nuzzled Katai's cheek as he lay his head on his shoulders again.
"Well I love your fur its so beautiful and soft" he smiled "And those paws they are so nice" he purred.
"And I'm glad you like my birthmarking even I have to say its diffrent and that usualy means beautiful in one way or another" he said opening his eyes glancing over at Katai.
"Extra special inside?" Twilight questioned looking over at him smiling "Whats then Katai" he purred.
"Katai when I say I like your butt I mean I really like it" he smirked purring "And I can't wait for next time we can do such a thing" he smiled widely closing his eyes again.
"Yeah I know we are one now...but I mean after what we just done we are fully one you know" he purred softly "We are one with each other and are lioness....how good is that".

King Simba
September 20th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"What I mean by 'extra special inside' I mean that you're a very special lion, Twi... your personality is special, the whole you is special." Katai purrs smiling at Twilight, "I don't need to say no more... I've already told you how much of a great lion you are already." He purrs into his ear before licking the side of his face near his eye.

"Hmm, okay... you like my butt then huh? No-one's ever said that before." He laughs softly before resting on Twilight's shoulder once again, "I like your butt too." He whispers into his ear grinning.

"I bet we're the luckiest lions at the whole of Pride Rock now... we have eachother, I have my cubs and lioness... you'll soon have your cubs and you have Shine. Things can't get any better..." He purrs sighing happily.

Lion King Stu
September 20th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Just like you then Kat your a very special lion to me and to Asha" he purred softly as Katai licked about his face making him laugh softly.
"Well I bet even Asha doesn't say that or does anything near there" he said flirtingly and purred winking at him "That's why you got me I guess; I can do that job for you...make you feel like a special lioness" he purred softly nuzzling into Katai's chest closing his eyes once more letting out a slight yawn.
"Well I'm glad you do cause I loved it" he purred licking the underside of Katai's muzzle smiling softly.
"i give you permission anytime to do that" he whispered into his ear laughing softly still almost giggling.
"Thats for sure we are certainly the most luckiest lions in the whole of Africa" he sighed happily "And I can't wait for the future".

King Simba
September 20th, 2005, 08:58 PM
"She's said it a few times I guess... not as much as I could imagine though." Katai licks the side of Twilight's face once more, "You seem to be sorta making up for it right now." He purrs softly smiling.

"She hasn't said I have a nice butt though." He smirks and winks to Twilight as he nuzzles into his chest. He then raises his head slightly as Twilight licks the underside of his muzzle, "She doesn't do that with me either." He giggles a bit since it tickles him a little.

"Yeah... not just Pride Rock but you can just say that we're the luckiest lions in Africa... maybe also one of the few that's actually done this." He begins to stroke Twilight's side softly to relax him.

Lion King Stu
September 23rd, 2005, 05:42 PM
Twilight smiled and purred softly listening to Katai softly stroking his cheek.
He smirks alittle more softly passing a paw through Katai's mane.
"Well you got me to tell you that....and to do that" Twilight winked continuing to paw at Katai's mane softly "Like you do with me as well...Shine doesn't do that glad I know someone who will" he smiles nuzzling into Katai's chest once more resting deeply in his mane.
"The most luckiest lions in the history of this land....the best kept secret ever" he laughed softly purring softly relaxing a little more into Katai's chest as he stroked his side sighing happily.

King Simba
September 23rd, 2005, 05:56 PM
"You know I'll do anything for a lion I love... my lion lover." Katai purrs softly resting his paw against the side of Twilight's neck, "It's something Asha never does to me and I'm happy that you do that." He smiles softly as he strokes the side of Twilight's neck and neck fur.

"I somehow doubt there's any more lions like this in any of the nearby prides, Twi..." Katai sighs happily as he continues to stroke Twilight's neck softly before resting his head against it, "Guess you could just say we're one of a kind." He purrs softly to him as he swishes his tail around slightly. He still rests against Twilight's neck.

Lion King Stu
September 23rd, 2005, 06:02 PM
"My lion lover" Twilight replied back almost silently as he rested sighing happily into Katai's chest.
"Same with you Kat Shine doesn't do that stuff for obvious reasons I think" Twilight purred winking looking up into Katai's eyes smiling softly to him as he stroked Twilight's neck as he continued to softly nuzzle into Katai's chest and softly pawed his mane.
"One of a kind is always good and I'm glad theres just you and me here...its so much more...special you know" I sigh happily looking out of the den cave intertwining his tail with Katai's purring softly as he rested his head on his neck.

King Simba
September 23rd, 2005, 06:07 PM
"Well it's still obvious Shine loves you and you love her." Katai purrs as he looks at Twilight, "Even if she doesn't do the type of stuff I do to you..." He smiles to him slightly.

"Being unique is always better than being like everyone else, Twi..." Katai purrs softly as he rests his head against Twilight's neck, "What we did today was somewhat different yet wonderful. We both had our fair share out of it." He smiles to him as he intertwines his tail with his.

Lion King Stu
September 23rd, 2005, 11:29 PM
"Of course I still love my Shine and all because she doesn't have you maleness and can't do the stuff you do isn't s problem what so ever" Twilight smiled "I love giving and recieving from either a female or even a male in your case my dear" he laughed softly nuzzling into Katai's chest.
"I know I love being special and having a special relationship Kat" Twilight purrs pawing softly at the bottom of Katai's muzzle yawning softly still smiling softly.
"And Kat you got that damn right" he said simply smiling.

King Simba
September 24th, 2005, 07:57 AM
"Same with me too I guess. I mean, I enjoy a little bit of female attention sometimes like I was receiving last night." Katai smiles at the thought and sighs happily, "But I'd much rather be here with you after what we've done today." He begins to purr louder as Twilight paws the bottom of his muzzle and nuzzles into his chest. He continues to rest his head on Twilight's neck. He then softly rubs his head against it a few times as he continues to purr away, "Seriously Twi, being out here with you has been one of my best moments of my life... ever." He purrs into his ear as he continues to nuzzle away.

Lion King Stu
September 25th, 2005, 01:49 AM
"I rather I be with both you nd Shine and everyone would be ok and fine and not kook on us wierd because of it" Twilight sighed softly as he rested in Katai's chest lying deep in his mane.
"Katai this is my second best time of my life" he purred softly licking the underside of his muzzle "Shine beat you to the post first I'm affraid but your right next to her because of everything" he smiled softly.
"I love you Kat I seriously do" he yawned softly looking up lovingly.

King Simba
September 25th, 2005, 11:15 PM
(Edited my reply cos' I was bored. ;))

"I'd much rather be out here with you too, Twi." Katai purrs as Twilight rests his head in his chest, "I understand what you mean..." Katai laughs softly as he continues to rest his head against Twilight's neck, "You can make something out of yours and Shine's relationship afterall... male/male sex is physically impossible but still, I don't care. I had good times with Asha but you've somewhat impressed me more." He licks Twilight on the nose as he licks the underside of his muzzle, "I love you too, Twi and I'll never let that go... never." He purrs as as he looks at Twilight lovingly from the side of his neck before nuzzling the side of it once more.

Lion King Stu
September 26th, 2005, 05:12 PM
((srry for the wait KS :hugs: well here it is))

"i know mine and Shine's relationships can go places because we can have lots of cubs and everyone else deams a female and male relationship can work" Twilight purred softly looking up into Katai's eyes smiling softly.
"All because everyone in the pride probably would turn up there noses and look at us wierdly because its two males....I know its physicaly impossible for us two to have cubs; but all because we are in love doesn't have to mean we have to have cubs. Its the love for one another nothing else" he said closing his eyes yawning softly nuzzling softly into Katai's mane.
"I impressed you more than Asha" he smiled widely "You impressed me as much as Shine; but boy that girls got stamina" Twilight laughed "But I love my big warm fluff ball" he smiled pawing softly at Katai's muzzle.
"We will never let each other go; I want to spend the rest of my life with you even if we have to keep it secret" he purred softly at Katai's licks and nuzzles.

King Simba
September 26th, 2005, 05:39 PM
(Ah, no probs! ^^ :hugs: )

"Well it's not up to the others as to how our relationship works, Twi." Katai looks at Twilight as he remained to rest his head against his neck, "...but who cares? I've seen others do the same. It's not like we're the first so don't worry about it." He licks Twilight's cheek softly to comfort him, "You impressed me enough. No way you could really impress me more, Twi. Asha did impress me, but not as much as you did." He purrs softly to him as he looks into his eyes, "And yeah, she's gotta have stamina to do stuff with you. You tired me out." Katai smirks as he continues to rest his head against Twilight's as they both watch the stars together outside the den entrance.

Lion King Stu
September 27th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"Well its down to me and you and how we go about it Kat" Twilight replied looking up at Katai from his chest as he rested up in his chest mane "Yeah its worked for others in the past or what I've seen from the
many prides I've been in; we had a few in my pride before they got wiped out" he sighed softly.

"Thats the past though I moved on....I lost my mate and the cubs I was meant to have and I got Shine and now shes going to have mine....and I got a very loving friend who I love just as much" he smiled slightly up at Katai.

"I'm sure I could impress you more but I'm happy that I have done that for you because you've done the same for me Kat; the past few days have great....I've fallen in love with two of my bestest friends in these Pridelands after coming here a wreck and leaving just to come back again" he smiled purring softly "Glad I did come back after all this" he said sighing softly closing his eyes letting out a slight yawn nuzzling into Katai's chest once more.

"Yeah that girls got stamina and I really tired you out that much huh" he smiled softly with his eyes closed "I've never felt that way before and thanks to you I have now know what that feeling is like...and for that your special and I thank you" he yawns once again.

King Simba
September 27th, 2005, 09:05 PM
"The pride I was in which used to be called "The Funsani Pride" for some reason wasn't like that. I don't think Namabi allows anyone in a relationship like us to be in his pride that's another reason why I wanna keep things a secret." Katai sighs a little sadly as he thinks about Namabi before looking at Twilight once again, "I'm really sorry to hear about your old mate and cubs, Twi... must've been a real hard time for you." He licks his cheek softly as he looks at Twilight in the eyes before listening to what else Twilight has to say.

"Yeah, you should always leave the past behind and look to the future. You've got Shine who loves you for who you are and then you've got me. I must say you're one lucky lion... I think I am too." He purrs softly as he continues to rest against Twilight's neck, "I love you." He nuzzles the side of his face softly.

After a few more moments, Katai looks up at Twilight, "I'm glad you can describe me that way. You're very special to me too. Very special." He purrs again before letting out a slight yawn himself.