PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 03:21 PM
"Yeah I know" Twilight purred "Lets hope there isn't; don't want them ruining are fun now" he smirked purring to her.
"So whats so special about this new den then" Twilight winked "What you planning to do with me there" he smiled.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 03:23 PM
(:lol: Twilight's playing the lion now I guess. :o)

"It's pretty much like the last one except that it has more to it." Katai smirks and looks at Twilight, "You'll see when we get there anyway." He continues to pad along to the den as he swishes his tail around.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 03:28 PM
((No Katai is the big boy still ;):lol:))

"ooo sounds good" Twilight purred and smiled at Katai "Well I guess we will see then huh" Twilight smiled.
Twilight swished his tail as well softly touching katai as Katai's touched his.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 03:31 PM
"Yeah I know" Twilight purred "Lets hope there isn't; don't want them ruining are fun now" he smirked purring to her.
"So whats so special about this new den then" Twilight winked "What you planning to do with me there" he smiled.
(:lol: ^^)

"Yeah, we shall see. It's a little too far away for Asha though so we don't go there much yet I can tell you it's beautiful." Katai smiles to him as he touches his tail with Twilight's.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"Oh goody if its that far then there shouldn't be any prying eyes and we can do anything we wish...well you wish since your the big lion and all and I'm the lioness" he smirked purring softly.
Katai's tail touched his as they both swished there tails.
"More beautiful than the other den huh" he purred.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 03:39 PM
"Yeah... it's sorta closer to the jungle so no problems there. No-one's really gonna sneak up on us and catch us now are they?" Katai winks to Twilight as he smiles to him before looking ahead and continuing to pad along. He continues to swish his tail from side to side.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"Well at least I hope we don't get sneaked up on" Twilight purred as his tail swished against his and rubbed his side against his once more.
"Near the jungle huh...always fun there" he purred.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"Yeah and for some reason, an earlier thing happened there earlier this year... Well at least it's in the past now." He glances back at Pride Rock before glancing back at Twilight and smirking to him. He wraps his tail around his.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"What was that?" Twilight question looking at Katai purring as his tail wrapped around Katai's and glanced back as well before licking Katai's cheek.
"No one can see us now I think" he purred softly nuzzling Katai's muzzle as he padded along.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 04:11 PM
"It was just something that happened whilst swinging on the vines in the jungle. I happened to end up choking on some furballs and I nearly died. If it weren't for Asha, I wouldn't be living now." Katai drops his head slightly before lifting it back up as Twilight nuzzles his muzzle and licks his cheek. A smile comes to his face as they both continue to pad along.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"Ah rite...sorta funny in a way when you think about it" Twilight replied nuzzling Katai softly "At the same time it isn't; I'm glad your alive though" he purred softly licking Katai's cheek as he padded along.
Twilight purred as Katai licked his cheek and nuzzled him.
"Oh well I will make sure you choke on no furr balls" Twilight winked and rubbed against Katai's side.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 04:18 PM
"It was funny to Asha to begin with. Me and Namabi were sapping wet yet she was the only one who was dry. Another thing; we were spitting fish out of our mouths at the side of that so yeah, it was pretty funny but not funny to me." Katai licks Twilight's cheek back, "I'm glad you say that cos' this time, I don't think anything like that's gonna happen." He smiles and purrs.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 04:22 PM
"Well lets keep hoping that it doesn't that would just really ruin the day" he laughed softly and purred a little more as Katai licked his cheek again.
"How far are we now?" he questioned purring as he nuzzled into Katai's mane as best he could as he padded along.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 04:24 PM
(:lol: Kovu... I'd say Twilight is more the Kovu. ;))

"We're pretty close now. You see those trees over there?" Katai looks at Twilight, "That's where we're heading." He glances back at Pride Rock which is quite some distance away from where the two were heading, "...miles away from Pride Rock." He smiles and purrs as he nuzzles into his mane.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 04:29 PM
((going f****** crazy here o.O))

"Thats always a good thing being far away from the others" Twilight smiled to Katai and nuzzled into Katai's mane still before looking back at Pride Rock in the distance before looking at the trees which got closer as they padded alongside one another.
Twilight wrapped his tail around Katai's once more purring.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 04:31 PM
(Aww...don't worry about it. :hugs: )

"Yeah... we don't want Simba, Namabi or whoever coming and seeing us like this. Who knows what they'd think..." Katai glances at the rock once more before glancing back at Twilight. He purrs as Twilight wraps his tail around his.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 04:35 PM
"We would see the coming from a distance anyway" Twilight purred and laughed softly at the same time as Katai wrapped his tail round his.
"We can stop and get clear before they got anywhere close" he purred rubbing up against him again.
"I don't care what they think" he smiled licking Katai's nose "I said before" he winked.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 04:39 PM
"Well if we did see them... I'd go and run and hide." Katai smirks at Twilight as he licks his nose, "Nah, I'm only kidding. I'm not that much of a scaredy cat." He smiles and nuzzles his cheek rubbing against him too.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Twilight laughed listening to Katai before nuzzling him under the muzzle "No way your going to run away from me all because you see them coming" he winked.
"And I'm glad you won't" he purred as they both rubbed there sides against each other.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"I'd wait for you... it's not like I'd run off and leave you now is it?" Katai purrs as Twilight nuzzles him under the muzzle. He then smiles to him and licks his cheek as both their sides rubbed together, "Almost there now." He laughs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 05:00 PM
"Well I would hope you wouldn't just run off and leave me" Twilight smirked purring as Katai continued to rub his side against his and licked his cheek.
"I'm glad we are" he smiled "I wonder how much better it is than the other one" he purred continuing to rub his side against Katai's.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"Take it from a lion who's been there; It's miles better." Katai smirks and glances at Twilight before entering an area where the jungle began to start. He nuzzles him once more as their sides rub together.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 05:13 PM
"Nearly there I guess" Twilight smiled and purred as they continued to rub there sides against one another and nuzzled Katai back as he nuzzled him.
"I take your word for it" he winked to Katai smiling.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Katai winks back to Twilight with a grin on his face. Meanwhile Katai's ears twitch at the sound of water. He stops for a moment and looks around at the surroundings before looking back at Twilight, "We're here I think. It's just behind these trees." He looks up at the trees before looking back at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Twilight's ears perked up at the sound of water before turning to smile at Katai
"I hear water so I think we should be" he purred "Come on lets see if we are in the right place" he smiled looking over at Katai nuzzling him once more.
"It seems nice just being here" he said looking about.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 05:22 PM
"Well if we are here it gets over 100 times better." Katai winks to Twilight as he climbs a slope and peaks through some trees. The sight through the trees was a large lake with a sheltered area. He turns to Twilight, "We're here... definitely." He smiles to him.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"I'm glad to hear" Twilight purred padding up to Katai's side looking about with a smile on his face.
He rubbed his side against Katai's and looked about.
"Well it certainly seems obviously better".

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"Haha, no-one will even think about coming here." Katai laughs a little before climbing up the slope, "Be careful Twi, it's quite slippy." He grips onto the rocks nearby with his claws and pulls himself up. He waits for Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 05:34 PM
"Don't worry I will be careful he said stepping onto the slope.
Twilight slowly and carefuly made his way up the slope to Katai's side.
He looks about the new surroundings.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 05:37 PM
"How's this for ya, eh?" Katai smirks to Twilight looking around himself, "On a scale of one to ten, I'd give this place a 12." He grins and nuzzles Twilight's cheek.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 05:39 PM
"Much better than the last place" Twilight smiled looking about purring softly "I'd give it the same rating...but lets look about a little huh" he smiled "Never been here afteral" he purred swishing his tail against Katai.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 05:41 PM
"Yeah, we'd better do that. The best thing about this place is that it's so sheltered." Katai smiles and looks at the trees which are surrounding the area, "Best part about that is no "prying eyes." He laughs slightly and swishes his tail against Twilight too, "Best go and explore now anyway, c'mon."

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 05:45 PM
"Yeah no prying eyes" Twilight smiled purring to Katai "Then no one can see or expect to find us here doing stuff" he winked rubbing his side against Katai as he padded alongside him.
"Lead the way".

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 05:47 PM
"Sure I will." Katai smirks to Twilight and licks his cheek once more. He begins to pad in the direction of the sheltered area, "Just watch you don't slip... I nearly slipped the last time I was here." he laughs softly, "If we do slip, we'll go in together anyway." He smirks and grins.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 05:51 PM
"Ok if you say so" Twilight winked and carefully made his way following Katai.
"I will do my best not to trip or anything" he smirked and watched his step.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"Meh... it's not too slippy where I am anyway." Katai looks across to Twilight, "If you don't wanna be at risk of slipping, come over here." He smiles, "Never thought of this part myself. How silly of me." He laughs slightly.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Twilight smirked and padded over to Katai "Yeah well don't wanna fall now" he purred "Yeah how silly of you" he smirked and nuzzled Katai.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 06:18 PM
"I don't mind the water so meh..." Katai smirks as he continues to pad along the more less-slopey area. He smirks at Twilight and nuzzles him back.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 06:20 PM
"How about we get down the quicker way then" he winked to Katai "We both like getting wet and it helps clean most of the scent off for now so we can put the scents back on" he purred looking at Katai.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 06:21 PM
"You mean...swim???" Katai looks at Twilight with a clueless look on his face. "I wouldn't mind doing that." He grins.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 06:30 PM
"Yeah thats what happens normaly when you find your self in water" Twilight smirked looking at Katai.
"I wouldn't mind like I said we get rid of the scents for now; untill we cover each other again" he laughed softly.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Alright... much better than having to walk the rest of the way." Katai laughs softly as he pads down to the waters edge and looks down at his reflection.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"Yeah I'd say so" Twilight replied padding to the edge and looked down at his reflection smiling at both there reflection.
"Reflections" he smiled still looking down.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"Well looking at our reflections won't get us anywhere." Katai smirks and dips his paw in the water taking it out straight away, "Oooh, it's cold." He shakes his paw and hovers over the water before going in head first after losing his balance.

(:lol: )

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Twilight laughed as he watched Katai fall into the water head first sending a splash of water on him.
Twilight dived in as well going under the water.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 06:45 PM
After reaching the surface, Katai spits some water out of his mouth, "Well that's got me in..." He then looks around and doesn't see Twilight anyway, "Hey, where did you go?" He doesn't notice that he's dived in yet. He begins to use his paws to get the mane from out of his face.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Twilight slowly and silently rose beind Katai smiling.
"Got ya my lion" he laughed loadly purring placing his paws on Katai's shoulders and fell backwards into the water with him laughing loudly.
he released him and rose back to the surface pulling him up.
"Hi" he smiled purring with mane plastered to his face.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 06:51 PM
After spitting some more water out of his mouth, Katai grins and brushes the mane out of Twilight's face, "Let's see your face now." He laughs softly before floating on his back and kicking his legs slightly.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 06:53 PM
"Ahh" Twilight laughed softly as Katai kicked "Stop that" he laughed softly.
He pawed away some of the mane that came down when Katai kicked the water into his face.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"It was your idea. Not mine." Katai smirks to Twilight kicking his legs some more, "Bye!!!" he calls and laughs over to him as he floats away from him.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Twilight laughed and pawed away some more of his mane and watched Katai slowly float away.
He smiled and slowly made his way after him.
"Hey wait up" he smiled as he floated after him.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 07:01 PM
"You're gonna have to be a lot faster than that Twilight the slow coach." Katai smirks kicking his legs faster before looking back to see the cave behind them. He smiles and slows down a little, "Okay, I'll wait for ya." He grins and stops floating on his back.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"I like to go at my own pace dear" Twilight smirked look at Katai as he continued to float alongside untill he reached his side.
"You look a litte wet" he smiled as he floated alongside him.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"What the? Well yes, you look wet too. Maybe we should just dry off." Katai smirks to Twilight and playfully splashes him in the face before pulling himself out of the lake with his two front paws and climbing up onto the side. He shakes himself dry and looks around at the surroundings once more.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Twilight turned his head as Katai splashed before also pulling himself out of the water and shaking him dry before looking over at him with a smile.
He sat down and pawed away some of his mane from his eyes.
He padded up to Katai's side and sat down beside him smiling.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"So, what you wanna do now then?" Katai smirks to Twilight as he sits down beside him. He smiles and nuzzles him again.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"I don't know it was your turn to decide your the lion and I'm the lioness remember" he smiled nuzzling Katai with his fur still wet and mane stuck to his face.
He pawed some mane away from Katai's face licked his cheek.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 07:56 PM
"Thanks. I needed that." Katai smiles and licks his cheek back before doing the same to Twilight. He then gets up and pads over to a nice corner which was surrounded by the crystal clear water. He lays down and smiles.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"No problem" Twilight purred as Katai pawed away some of his mane from his eyes and licked his cheek
Twilight slowly padded over to where Katai was and settled down beside him.
"Well whats does the big lion want to do now" Twilight purred pawing away Katai's red mane from his eyes smiling at him and licking his nose softly.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"What does the lioness want to do? I'd do pretty much anything... but I'd rather relax here." Katai smiles to him as he strokes his side softly once more.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 08:11 PM
"Well the lioness did stuff to you earlier" Twilight smiled purring as he pawed away Katai's mane from his face so he could see him again; he softly licked his nose and nuzzled his muzzle before placing his muzzle in front of his so he could look into her eyes.
"Time for you to to do something my lion" he purred nuzling Katai's muzzle and softly licking his nose once more.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"I've done pretty much all the stuff I can do." Katai smirks and licks Twilight on the nose, "The only thing I don't think I have done is keep you warm." He grins and stands up before walking around to curl around him. He strokes the top of his head and purrs winking down to him, "How's that?"

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"All the things you know" he raised his eyebrow a eyebrow looking at Katai as he wrapped around him "I'm sure you got more to offer this lioness" he smirked.
As Katai wrapped around him he lay his head backwards into Katai's mane and looked at him as Katai stroked the top of his head purring softly.
"Thats wonderful" he purred nuzzling into his mane as best he could still looking up at Katai.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 09:50 PM
"Glad you like it. Anything to keep you happy." Katai continues to stroke the top of his head purring himself to relax him, "Maybe we can relax more here seeing as no-one can really find us here." He smiles down to him.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 10:03 PM
"Well if anything else comes to mind then just say and do it" Twilight winked up at Katai "Didn't stop me earlier and I'm not going to stop you either" he purred looking up at him before licking the underside of Katai's muzzle.
He sighed softly as Katai nuzzled the top of his head purring loudly.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 10:05 PM
"This place is a lot better at night. Not so many birds or any other animals around." Katai looks up and around at their surroundings. He then sighs happily and rests his head on top of Twilight's once more, "That's if I think of anything." He laughs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"Well please do if you think of anything" Twilight purred "I'm not going to complain" he opened his eyes and winked before nuzzling into Katai's mane and clossing his eyes.
"I bet it does seem better at night and alot more peacful than Pride Rock" he purred "No snoring lions and all" he smiled purring softly.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 10:28 PM
"That's probably why a lot of them don't bother coming here... maybe cos' they're too scared." Katai laughs softly and strokes Twilight's side and nuzzles the top of his head before resting on top of it again.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Twilight purred as Katai stroked his side and nuzzled him before resting his head on his.
"Well its good that they are or they would be ruining the fun right now" Twilight purred sighing happily as he rested in Katai's mane.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"Yeah... the stalking -" Katai stops his sentence fully, "Don't want to complete the sentence really." He smirks down to him, "I'm sure you know what the word is." He nuzzles the top of his head once more as he watches their reflection in the crystal clear water. He smiles and strokes his side once more.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Yeah I have a feeling I do" Twilight smiled opening his eyes again purring softly as Katai nuzzled the top of his head.
"I doubt there will be a stalking animal around here so just enjoy yourself" he purred softly "And do what ever you wish" he smiled looking about slightly at the surroundings.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"Do whatever I wish eh?" Katai smirks and quietly dips his paw in the nearby water and splashes him with it, "Hey, you said I could do anything." He laughs.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 11:28 PM
"Do you see me complaining" Twilight purred smiling up and softly licking the underside of Katai's muzzle before pawing at his own stomach to get the water off.
"Now that was just mean Katai" he smiled winking.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 11:30 PM
"You said I could do anything." Katai laughs, "Meh, it could've been worse... you could've had a fish or something to go with that." He smirks and shakes his paw to get dry. He purrs as Twilight licks him under the muzzle.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 11:39 PM
"Well that way I could of eaten it" he laughed softly and purred looking up at Katai with a smile and nuzzled his chest and mane with the back of his head.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"Lions don't eat fish you fool." Katai laughs and smirks to Twilight before nuzzling the top of his head once more. He continues to stroke his side.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 11:56 PM
"I have on my travels; like I really had a choice" Twilight smirked "Either eat or die out there my friend" he smiled up "And don't call me a fool; don't be mean to your lioness" he purred blinking a eye.
Twilight closed his eyes and burried the back of his head in Katai's mane once more purring loadly "At least you satisfy me though...well nearly....lets just see what else you have to offer" he purred stroking Katai's lower stomach with his paw.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 07:14 AM
"Eating fish eh? Guess it's one way to get your food." Katai laughs softly, "I thought I was pleasing you." He smirks and purrs as Twilight strokes his stomach. He then pulls his head foreward and rests it on Twilight's shoulder.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 07:37 AM
"Well you are pleasing me Katai" he purred as Katai lay his head on his shoulder "But calling me a fool and all is sorta a turnoff" he laughed softly in Katai's ear softy nuzzling the back of Katai's head.
He continued to stroke Katai's lower stomach with his paw with a smile on his face.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 07:39 AM
"Well I'm sorry for calling you a fool. Hey, you called me one earlier... I just figured it was sorta time to get my own back." He laughs jokingly and rests his paw on his. He keeps his head on Twilight's shoulder and purrs as he strokes his stomach.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 07:46 AM
"But I'm your lioness dear" Twilight purred whispering into Katai's ear "We are to cute and lovable for you lions to get your own backs on us" he laughed.
He softly and playfully tugged on Katai's ear as he continued to stroke Katai's lower stomach fur.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 07:48 AM
"Hey..." Katai lifts his paw up and pokes Twilight in the chest, "Stop tugging my ear, you." He smirks and laughs softly before looking out onto the lake again and smiling. He looks up to the clear, blue sky before looking back down at Twilight and resting on his shoulder once more.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 07:55 AM
"Hey" Twilight said with a smirk and released Katai's ears; he raised Katai's face with his paw and softly licked her nose once more with a smile.
"And I thought I was meant to be recieving this love and attention" he whispering into Katai's ear.
"I'm meant to be your lioness and I've given you alot of love already" Twilight purred softly as Katai remained resting on his shoulder; he smiled and continued to softly stroke Katai's lower stomach softly.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 07:57 AM
"Yeah, and what am I supposed to do?" Katai smirks at Twilight as he leans over and licks him on the muzzle a couple of times, "I send the love, you return the love." He winks to him as he pulls his head back again.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 08:03 AM
"What you and Asha do of coursein situations like this" Twilight purred into Katia's ear as he continued to stroke Katai's lower stomach with his paw still as he his head remained on his shoulder.
Twilight purred a little louder as Katai licks his muzzle a few times before he winked at him.
Twilight nuzzled up his head up in Katai's mane purring softly into Katai's ear.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 08:06 AM
"We just do near on this sort of stuff." Katai smirks to him as he looks ahead of them with his head still resting on Twilight's shoulder. He looks at him and smiles before cuddling into him too. He touches noses with him and smiles looking into his eyes.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 08:22 AM
"Wish you would do alot more though I seem to be doing all the work" Twilight purred into Katai's ear with a smile on his face.
Twilight started to purr a little more as he rubbed Katai's lower stomach before once again stroked it again; before turning his head to Katai
as Katai touched noses with him and looking into his eyes.
He softly rubbed his nose across his purring softly and nuzzled his muzzle with his.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 08:24 AM
"I'm doing a lot with you now aren't I?" Katai smiles to him as he rubs noses with him, "Like I said; I send the love, you return the love." He winks to him and nuzzles his cheek before licking his nose and muzzle.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Twilight purred loadly before doing what Katai did to him once more before rubbing his nose with his once more as well with the muzzle.
"Well you were just resting on my shoulder dear don't call much really" he laughed softly.
"But you seem to be doing something now" he purred loadly to Katai as he stroked Katai's lower stomach near the leg as he nuzzled into Katai's mane once more.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 08:35 AM
"Yeah, I'm doing something for my lioness now." Katai winks to Twilight as he continues to rub noses with him. He strokes Twilight's paw and swishes his tail around purring as Twilight strokes his lower stomach.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Twilight winked back and purred a little more as Katai continued to rub noses with him making him continue rubbing his nose against his as well.
"Yeah I know you are now my dear" Twilight purred.
Katai's tail swished against his own making him swish his across the floor as well making him purr a little more.
Twilight continued to stroke Katai's lower stomach near the leg with his paw as he continued to rub noses with Katai with a smile on his face purring softly.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 08:48 AM
"I'm glad I am." Katai winks to Twilight, "Don't want to make you unhappy or displeased." He continues to softly rub noses with him. He continues to stroke his paw before stroking is stomach. He continues to purr as Twilight strokes his lower stomach.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 09:21 AM
"Trust me you'd know If I was unhappy or displeased" Twilight purred looking into Katai's eyes with a smile as Katai stroked his paw before stroking his stomach.
He rubbed his nose against Katai's before nuzzling Katai's cheek resting into his mane sighing happily.
His tail continued to swish and he continued to softly stroke Katai's lower stomach near the leg.
He sighed happily into Katai's purring.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 09:24 AM
"Well you're most certainly not displeased now are you?" Katai purrs as Twilight nuzzles his cheek. He continues to stroke his paw and side before rubbing his nose against his once more and smiling. He closes his eyes and sighs happily.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 09:46 AM
"No I'm not" Twilight replied continuing to purr into Katai's ear as he remained resting in his mane.
Feeling Katai nuzzling him and also stroking his paw and side making Twilight nuzzled deep into Katai's mane still purring into Katai's ear.
He turned to face Katai once more for Katai to rub his nose against his.
"Looks like someone else is loving it just as much as me" he whisperd into Katai's ear with a smile on his face before nuzzling the side of Katai's muzzle.
Twilight continued to stroke Katai's stomach but slipped down onto his leg but continued to softly stroke there. He once more nuzzled into Katai's mane purring into Katai's ear.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 09:50 AM
"Yeah, I'm loving it... you're most definitely not displeasing me now." Katai purrs and continues to face Twilight. He licks him on the muzzle and strokes his paw and sides again, "You sure know how to make me feel happy." He smiles to him.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 10:12 AM
"I'm glad to hear you are liking it" Twilight purred into Katai's ear.
He went back nose to nose with Katai as he licks him muzzle and continues to stroke his side and paw.
"Keep doing this and I might just end up falling in love with you Katai" he laughed softly and licked Katai's nose before softly nuzzling his muzzle once more.
"I'm glad I can make you happy though" Twilight purred whispered in Katai's ear as he nuzzled Katai and stroked the top of Katai's leg with his paw.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Katai continues to do what he has been doing previously and touches noses with him some more, "Well our relationship has definitely grew very strong." He strokes him some more with his paw and purrs as Twilight strokes and nuzzles him, "You're really a nice lion Twilight." He licks him on the muzzle.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 10:59 AM
(Well to start off with both Twilight and Katai went to a place which was miles away from Pride Rock. Also, how can it be possible for Asha to just pad over to them? Hmm, I don't know what to do here.)

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
Katai continues to do what he has been doing previously and touches noses with him some more, "Well our relationship has definitely grew very strong." He strokes him some more with his paw and purrs as Twilight strokes and nuzzles him, "You're really a nice lion Twilight." He licks him on the muzzle.
(For LKS.)

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Twilight smiled and continued to nose nuzzle with Katai.
"I'd say" Twilight purred "A lot closer than we were before thats for sure" he said stroking Katai's lower stomach again with his paw.
Twilight nuzzled into Katai's mane once more purring into his ear as Katai continued to paw him.
Katai licked Twilight muzzle making him smile and lick his back.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 11:30 AM
"We're not just friends no more... we're much more than friends." Katai touches noses with him a little more and smiles, "It kinda grew this morning." He continues to stroke his side and paw. He nuzzles him on the cheek purring.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 11:39 AM
"Friendly friends then huh" Twilight purred into Katai ear after nose nuzzling again.
Katai continued to paw at his side and paw making him sigh happily.
Twilight continued to softly stroke Katai's lower stomach before nuzzling into his mane once again.
"I think are friendship 100% better than last night" he purred.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 11:42 AM
"Yeah... friendly friends. Let's just hope Shine or Asha don't think differently." Katai continues to stroke his side before looking out the den once more, "Told you this place was beautiful." He smiles down to him and nose nuzzles him once more.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 11:52 AM
"How will they ever know" Twilight winked at Katai as he nose nuzzled him and continued to stroke his paw and side "They aren't here and they won't know we are here" he laughed softly.
"Yeah this place sure is beautiful" he purred nuzzling Katai's mane and softly stroking his stomach still with his eyes closed.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"Like I said with the scent problem but no problem about that. We've got plenty of water here anyway... or either way, we could just head to the water hole." Katai opens once of his eyes as he looks at Twilight. He continues to touch noses with him and licks him on the muzzle once more, "I wouldn't worry about it anyway."

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 11:58 AM
"Like I've said before Katai I ain't worried; its just you" he purred into his ear snuggling up into his mane again after Katai licked his nose and nuzzled him.
"But as long as we can get cleaned up before we get back then its no problem" Twilight smiled talking into Katai's ear softly continuing to stroke Katai's stomach; his tail swished across the ground still.
"Anything you wish to do to your lioness" he purred into Katai's ear.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 12:01 PM
"I don't know... but you'll have to watch it around here unless you want to end up falling in." Katai smirks and stands up, "I'll do pretty much anything." He leans down to nuzzle him and grins.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Twilight stands up onto all fours again and is nuzzled by Katai before smiling at him and licking his nose.
He pads to the waters edge and lies down on the ground looking into the water at his reflection; his tail softly swished across the ground and sighed happily.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Katai sneaks up behind him and uses his back foot to push him in, "Get in!" He laughs before jumping in himself. He stays in the water for a few moments before grabbing onto the side once more and pulling himself out. He looks down into the water for Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Twilight felt Katai push him into the water and stayed down for as long as he could; he watched the bubble rise to the surface before slowly swimming back up in front of Katai who was now on the waters edge.
Twilight plastered to his eyes; slowly he pawed some away and smiled up at Katai and purrs.
"Yet again your horrible to your lioness Katai" he smirked up to him "You really have to make up for it now".

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"Ah, I'm sorry. Just in sorta a playful mood today." Katai smiles down to him before shaking his mane and fur dry again, "If you need any help getting out, just say. Don't pull me in with you though." He laughs and smirks down to him.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 12:27 PM
"Don't worry I'm not like you lions who do stuff like that" Twilight smirked and pulled himself out of the water with his paws.
When he got out he shook himself getting rid of the worst of the water from his fun while mane still plasterd to his face.
"Maybe your to playful in the wrong way" Twilight smiled slightly looking at Katai lying down on the ground next to the waters edge looking down at his reflection and pawed the mane over to one side so he could look at his reflection.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Katai sits down by the side of the water too and looks down at his reflection before looking down at Twilight, "Well aren't you gonna even think about drying off?" He smirks down to him and laughs softly, "Don't wanna stay wet all the time now."

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 12:42 PM
"Well I just did shake myself off slightly" Twilight smiled glancing up at Katai.
"Its just this damn mane" Twilight smirked pawing it away from his eyes and shaking it making a mess of it.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 12:44 PM
"You're making a mess of yourself now." Katai laughs slightly and walks round to the other side of Twilight and uses his paw to brush his mane into place, "Lookin' fine as always now." He winks to him as he finishes.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 12:50 PM
"Yeah I know I'm making a mess of it" he smirked looking down into the water as he pawed at his mane; he smiled as Katai padded over and started to clean up his messy mane.
Twilight looked down at his reflection as he did it untill he was finished and smiled up at Katai.
"Thanks for that bud" he smiled looking back up at him before looking at his reflection in the water again.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"Heh, hakuna matata." Katai smirks to him as he stands up once more. He pads to the side of the water at the other side and grins looking at himself in his reflection.

He then turns round to Twilight and smirks to him.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Twilight looked over at Katai and smiled as he settled down next to the waters edge beside him and smiled over at him as he did.
"So what you suggest we do now then huh Katai" He smiled a little wider "You have done two bad things to your lioness and how do you intend to make up for it" he winked over at him.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 11:29 PM
"Heh... sorry for doing that stuff to you. I was only having a little bit of fun that's all. I promise I'll make it up to you though." Katai smirks over to Twilight before padding over to him and sitting down beside him. He laughs a little to himself as he puts both paws on Twilight's shoulders and pins him down and nuzzles him a few times.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Twilight smiled and purrs softly once again as Katai softly nuzzles him once more purring softly.
"So what do we do now then my dear" Twilight purred softly and smiled softly stroking Katai's back thighs softly his paws as Katai pinned him down.
"Its no problem you always seem to make up for it" he winks "Well nearly made up for it" he smiled.

King Simba
August 15th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"I hope I'll make up for it. Don't want to make you unhappy for anything." Katai smirks down to Twilight as he keeps him firmly pinned. He starts to purr as Twilight strokes his back thighs and licks underneath his muzzle a couple of times before stroking his stomach and smirking.

Lion King Stu
August 15th, 2005, 11:57 PM
"I'm sure you will make up for it Katai" Twilight winked up at Katai and purred as he pinned him down firmly to the ground and licked his muzzle before stroking his stomach.
"Oh no seems like you got me pinned down hard you big strong lion you" he said in a sexy (for a lion) sort of tone "What ever you going to do next" he purred softly looking up (like this :rawr::lol:) as he softly stroked Katai's back thighs again with his paws.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 12:01 AM
(:lol: I should draw this sometime. :lol: )

"You'll see." Katai winks down to Twilight as he strokes his back thighs. He leans down and accidently falls over after losing his balance, "Meh, that's twice I've done that today." He laughs a little as he lands on top of Twilight. He stands up again and gets into the position he was previously in before nuzzling him under the muzzle a few times. He then smiles and purrs as he touches noses with him once more.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 12:15 AM
((haha :lol: yeah you should))

"Hmm I can't wait" he purred continuing to look up ((like this again >>:rawr: :lol:)).
As Katai landed on top of him he grunted slightly before smiling slightly "Your not that heavy to be honest" he purred continuing to stroke Katai's thighs a little softer with his paws.
He smiled up at Katai as he got back into postion pinning him to the ground and purred softly as he stroked all around Katai's thighs.
Katai once more nuzzling his muzzle before touching noses once more.
Twilight purred and licked Katai's nose.
"So what you going to do now" Twilight purred looking up seductivly at Katai as he continued to stroke his thighs "What you going to do to your lioness huh" he smiled.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 12:19 AM
(I might if I get the chance. :lol: ;))

"I'm glad I'm not overweight." Katai smirks down to Twilight as he keeps him firmly pinned. He rubs noses against his and purrs when Twilight licks his nose. "Maybe some more attention like this?" Katai purrs down to him as he strokes his thighs.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 12:24 AM
"No your quite muscular" Twilight purred up at Katai as he nuzzled his nose against his before licking it.
He looked up and smiled as he looked up at Katai's body.
"Yeah you are quite a muscular lion aren't you Katai" he purred "Well do what you lion instinct tells you Katai and don't hold up" Twilight purred as he stroked Katai's thighs still.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 12:27 AM
"Yeah, I'm told I'm muscular all the time. I take it kinda as a compliment cos' at least I'm not a scrawny, skinny thing like some of the others lions I've seen." He smirks down to him as he looks into his eyes and rubs noses with him. Twilight's crescent moon marking catches his attention as he does this, "I like your marking Twilight. Sorta reveals the real you." He purrs as he nuzzles him some more.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 12:37 AM
"Yeah those scrawney ones aren't as attractive as the muscular ones like yourself" Twilight purred up at Katai as he continued to pin him down and nose nuzzles with him again.
"You think so" He said slightly supprised looking up at him "In what way?" he questioned purring with a smile.
"I like you diffrent coloured fur....I find it very attractive" he purred softly smiling as he stroked Katai's thighs softly tickling them.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 08:12 AM
"Well your name's Twilight isn't it?" Katai smirks looking down into Twilight's eyes as he continues to rub noses with him, "Twilight is when night starts right? When the moon comes out?" He purrs as Twilight strokes and tickles his thighs, "Haha... that tickles." He laughs softly.

"My fur's just light brown and orange. My mane's just dark red... hmm, not boring like Simba I suppose." He keeps Twilight firmly pinned as he continues to nose nuzzle with him. He licks his muzzle a couple of times, "Thanks anyway."

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 08:24 AM
"Yeah your right about all that" Twilight purred as Katai continued to pin him down onto the ground and nose nuzzles with him once more.
"My name sounded better when I had Prince in front of it" he smiled at the thought "King would of been better but well ever since that incident with me Pride getting wiped out....thats not going to happen" he sighed softly.
He looked up at Katai and smiled as Katai licked his muzzle a few time before placing a paw behind Katai's head holding him there before licking his nose and muzzle purring loadly.
"But its diffrent to other lions Katai and it is very attractive" he purred "Simba's style is just common and boring" he smirked slightly.
"But its no problem Katai just I think you fur is very attractive her purred licking his nose and muzzle.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 08:28 AM
"Heh, I've never been anything along the lines of that. I suppose I could say that I've been best friends with a King and a Queen but that's about it. I was just born into that Pride a few months after Namabi was born." Katai looks up for a second before sighing and looking back down to Twilight again as he licks his nose and muzzle. He purrs and does the same back to him as he continues to rub noses with him, "I like how you put that - common and boring. Best to keep that to ourselves though I think." Katai winks to Twilight as he continues to nuzzle and rub noses with him.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 08:35 AM
"Trust me being iin a situation when your part of a royal family of a pride its alright but quite hard work let me tell you" Twilight purred as Katai licked and nose nuzzled him as Twilight continued to hold his head down and did the same as Katai.
"Royalty isn't all its cracked up to be" he purred and smiled slightly "Did you know you are loving royalty here" he purred softly into Katai's ear.
"Yeah best keep that common stuff to ourselfs. Don't want Simba annoyed at us now" he smirked nose nuzzling with Katai and continued to softly stroke all around Katai's thighs.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 08:38 AM
"Yeah, loving royalty and me being the common one. That's how it works I guess. I'll never be King yet I'm not that bothered anyway. I don't think ruling as a King would be my type of thing to do anyway." Katai smirks as he raises his head slightly before leaning down to nose nuzzle Twilight again as he purrs deeply, "Your nose is soft." He laughs slightly as he continues to rub noses with him.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Twilight purred once more as Katai nose nuzzled with him once more before doing the same as he did it.
"Bet all your live you wouldn't be nose nuzzling with a Prince" he purred loudly and smiled up at Katai and softly licked his nose and nuzzling Katai's muzzled once more smiling widely at him.
He continued to stroke all around Katai's thighs a little more softy tickling him slightly.
"Your nose is soft as well" he purred nose nuzzling with him once more "Your warm as well" he smiled feeling the heat in Katai's thighs on his paws and feeling the warmth off Katai's body on his still damp fur.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 08:47 AM
"Nose nuzzling with a prince eh? Never dreamed of doing such a thing." Katai laughs softly as he continues to run noses with him. He leans down again and licks his cheek a couple of times before touching noses with him again, "And maybe you're damp because you haven't bothered drying off quick enough yet?" Katai smirks down to him as he wriggles his paws around on Twilight's shoulders as Twilight tickles his thighs. He swishes his tail around purring softly.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 09:01 AM
"Well its certainly happening now" Twilight purred as Katai continued to nose nuzzle with him as he did the same back.
"Well I did shake myself as best I could; you can never always get yourself 100% dry" he purred softly "But you body warmth should help out there" he smiled widely to him as he wriggled his paws on Twilight's shoulders.
Twilight purred softly as he softly stroked and tickled Katai's back thighs feeling the tail swish against his feet in turn making Twilight purr loader and swish his own tail across the ground.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Katai looks up to the rocks above before looking down to Twilight again and taking his paws off his shoulders to let him up, "Would you like to move on now or what? We might come across somewhere if we look together." He nuzzles his nose once more as he lets him up and smiles to him.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 09:32 AM
"I don't mind" Twilight purred as Katai released him and allowed him to get up but remained smiling and purring from the floor "Depends where you intend to take me" he winkned up at him with a sly smile.
"If its somewhere new then I am up for it...nothing like a unknown area to continue" he purred and winked up at Katai.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 09:36 AM
"Well yeah, I'm not heading back there yet. It'll just be all the same chitter chatter." Katai smirks as he stands up on all fours and looks around, "And sure, it'll be new." He licks him on the cheek once more.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Twilight purrs as Katai licks his cheek making him roll onto his front and slowly get onto all fours and pads in front of Katai stopping and looking back at him with a smile.
He raises his tail and softly tickles Katai's nose with it.
"Try and catch you lioness" he smiled winking and running off with his tail still up in the air slightly.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 09:42 AM
"Oh no..." Katai rolls his eyes and smirks as he begins to run off after Twilight, "I bet I can catch you!" He calls after him as he runs a little faster.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Twilight laughed as he ran through the undegrowth of this new area jumping over rock and ducking up very low branches and other obsticles looking back at Katai smirking at him.
"Come on you hurry up and catch me already" he said flirtingly with a wink as he continued to run.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 09:59 AM
"I'll catch you, don't you worry." Katai smirks to Twilight as he leaps over a log and a few branches. He keeps an eye on Twilight who's running ahead of him and speeds up a little more.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Twilight smirked back and winked at Katai.
Twilight's tail remained slightly up still as he ran and swayed slightly from side to side as he sped up slightly seeing Katai catch up with him.
He continues to run, duck and jump his way through the jungle with a smile plastered on his face.
"But when will you" he smiled purring softly to himself.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Katai smirks and calls after Twilight, "Sometime soon, I betcha!" He also ducks and jumps his way through the jungle. An opening is visible in the distance which does go out of the jungle into the grasslands.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Twilight continued to run, jump and duck as he neared the end of the jungle into the grasslands again.
"Well come one big boy your running out of jungle" he smirked back at Katai winking; his tail still swished in the air.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Just after making his way out of the jungle, Katai finally catches up with Twilight and jumps on top of him sending them both skidding in some mud, "Ah great." Katai laughs a little as he looks at his and Twilight's fur before jumping off the top of him.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 10:27 AM
"Ahhh" Twilight laughed softly as Katai finally brought him down skidding across the ground in the mud finally stopping with Katai on top of him making him purr and licked his nose.
"Well you got me" he purred softly getting up and looked over at his paw "Though I'm caked with mud like you" he smirked looking over at Katai purring at the site and softly tickled Katai's nose with his tail tuft as he padded in front of him

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 10:29 AM
"Hey..." Katai smirks as Twilight tickles his nose with his tail tuft, "...I'm used to this though. I can't count how many times I've been going to the swamp and getting muddy." He grins and purrs as he pads up to Twilight's side, "Better not go in that direction though, cos' Pride Rock's back there."

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Mud is fun" Twilight winked turning around smiling at Katai's muddy fur licking his face and pawing some of the mud for Katai's face.
"Yeah well either way we better not head back" Twilight purred rubbing his muddy side against Katai's.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 10:58 AM
"No fun back there really anyway..." Katai smirks as he covers his paw with mud and paws Twilight with it. He then smirks and laughs a little, "Nah, I won't be mean." He licks the mud from his face and smiles at him.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 11:13 AM
"Lots of fun here though" Twilight purred continuing to rub his side against Katai's as Katai licked the mud off his face.
"Don't be mean you owe me Katai already for being mean" he smiled winking and licked Katai's the mud off Katai's face.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 11:17 AM
"Well we're not moving anywhere now are we?" Katai grins to Twilight before licking some more mud of his face, "Remember; don't bother heading back in that direction." He winks to him before beginning to pad in the opposite direction to Pride Rock.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 11:32 AM
"I don't know are we" Twilight purred padding in front of Katai tickilng his nose with his tail tuft again as they padded away from Pride Rock again.
"So what you going to do to your lioness now Katai" he winked looking back continuing to tickle Katai's nose with his tail tuft.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 11:42 AM
"Hey! I for one won't be doing anything for the lioness if you keep tickling me." Katai laughs jokingly before continuing to pad ahead, "I might just surprise you with a few places." He winks to him.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 11:49 AM
"I thought you liked it" Twilight smirked dropping his tail letting it swish across the ground "Well that sounds good to me" he purred allowing Katai to catch up.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 11:51 AM
"Yeah, wait up... else you won't be going anywhere. Not without me." He grins to Twilight as he catches up. He pants a little and waits until he gets his breath back before continuing to pad on.

Lion King Stu
August 16th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"I am waiting up for ya" Twilight winked looking over at Katai giving him a wink.
He rubbed up against Katai as he caught up and smiled over at him nuzzling his cheek which remained muddy still.

King Simba
August 16th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"Good else I'd probably be dropping dead right now." Katai laughs jokingly and smiles to Twilight. He purrs as he rubs up against him and nuzzles his cheek back.

"We should continue now anyway...the day is cracking on."

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 08:09 AM
(Waiting for LKS's reply and I'm not wanting this RP to go dead again. :idiot: :lol: )

Lion King Stu
August 17th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Well I wonder what we will do next" Twilight smirked padding alongside Katai as he purred from Katai rubbing against his side and nuzzling his cheek.
"Yeah when are we going to head back to Pride Rock?" he questioned "Don't want to leave it to late or anything".

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 10:32 AM
"I know... they'll be all "worried sick" about us." Katai glances back towards Pride Rock before looking back at Twilight, "We could go back this afternoon. Don't wanna be heading back in the late hours or anything. We could just say we went exploring. We've kinda left it a bit late to make the hunting excuse now besides I know where the better places are so we won't be too long." He smirks to him.

Lion King Stu
August 17th, 2005, 10:38 AM
"We could use both excuses....went hunting and failed miserably being males and all" Twilight chuckled softly "Then went exploring in are usual cubbish adult ways" he laughed softly as he padded alongside Katai rubbing his side softly against his.
"Better places huh...even better than the last place?" he questioned purring with a smile "You still have to make things up with me ya know" he laughed nudging Katai softly with his thigh softly as he padded on.

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 10:41 AM
"Yeah, we could say "oh, we went hunting and we failed miserably." Then we could say "...then we decided to go exploring. We figured there weren't enough activity back at home." And then we could put all innocent grins on our faces." Katai smirks and nudges him back, "Quit nudging me you. I will make it up with you, I promise." He winks to him and nuzzles his cheek, "Afterall, I'm not a selfish, nasty, ignorant lion now am I? And the places will be better, trust me." He continues to pad along with Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 17th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Yeah those excuses are fine and they will never know what really happened" he said happily and licked his still muddy cheek.
He continued to pad alongside Katai's side continuing to rub up against him purring softly.
"I'm sorry Katai just thought you needed some reminding is all" Twilight laughed softly and purred as Katai nuzzled his cheek as he padded through the longish grass.
"Your a good lion Katai" Twilight purred.

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 10:59 AM
"Meh, I'm not all forgetful." Katai winks to Twilight, "Don't worry about it. I mean what I said." He smiles to him and rubs his nose against his purring softly, "Besides, when we do say those excuses we can look at them with puppy dog eyes." He laughs softly, "Thanks for the compliment Twi. You're an awesome lion." He winks to him one again as they continue to pad through the long grass.

Lion King Stu
August 17th, 2005, 11:06 AM
"I'm glad to hear" Twilight smiled looking over at Katai "I love a lion who can keep there promises" he winks as Katai nose nuzzled him making him nuzzle his back as he continued to pad alongside him.
"Lionesses always fall for those and then show us some love" Twilight laughed softly "Then they usualy just forget about the matter" he smirked looking over at Katai.
"Thanks Kat we are both pretty awesome and sexy lions huh" he laughed softly rubbing his side against Katai's once more with a smile on his face winking back.

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 11:09 AM
(:lol: Rawr... :rawr: )

"Yeah, the lionesses should believe us. I think they've known us long enough not to trust us." Katai smiles to Twilight as he rubs his nose against his once more, "We always get the love we need from them and then we return the love back to them." He purrs softly.

"Rawr..." Katai winks to Twilight, "Sure we are. Nothing wrong with being sextacular now is there?" He laughs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 17th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"They have none us for a while so they have to believe us" Twilight smirked "Ah boy if only they really knew they may actually think its a good idea for us to do this....or maybe not" he smirked slightly and purred as Katai nosed nuzzled him once again.
"From now one I think we get love from the lionesses and each other huh" he smiled widely nuzzling under Katai's muzzle.
Twilight laughed softly as Katai rawred "Yeah nothing wrong being like that" he smirked "Rawr" he laughed softly winking back at him.

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"They'll probably not like us doing it but whatever." Katai smirks to Twilight, "And I guess you could say that. We're much closer to one another now. We're not just friends... we're something more than that." He smiles to him and purrs as Twilight nuzzles him under his muzzle. He then laughs softly at Twilight's 'rawring', "You do it even better than me." He nuzzles him again.

Lion King Stu
August 17th, 2005, 11:40 AM
"How will they ever know" he winked "Don't really have to worry what they think at all" he laughed softly "All they have to know is we went hunting and went exploring" he winked back at Katai as he padded along still through the grass.
"Yeah we are way more than friends now Katai we like it or not" Twilight laughed softly "And I'm liking it very much just for the record" he smiked and licked Katai's cheek.
"Yeah well thanks for that Kat" he laughed purring softly as Katai nuzzled him.

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"No problem... always like to do it for friendly friends." He winks to him once more as he stops dead in his tracks and looks round to Twilight, "Something tells me we're heading for the right place." He stares at him for a few moments before padding ahead of him, "Just wait there." He whispers back to Twilight as he climbs up a ledge and looks over it. There he sees a nice, relaxing spot with a huge waterfall, "Hmm..." Katai smirks to himself before looking back at Twilight, "Come and see this Twi. I'm sure you'll be most surprised."

Lion King Stu
August 17th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Twilight winked back at Katai and stops when Katai stops.
"Ok I will wait here" Twilight replied watching as Katai climbs a ledge and looks about.
When Katai told him to come up he did slowly padding up to Katai's side and looked about.
"Wow these places really are just getting better and better huh" he smirked looking about.

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 11:56 AM
"Hehe, just explore and come across these new places." Katai smirks to Twilight, "It sure is beautiful here... not like it wasn't beautiful anywhere else but still." He grins to him as he climbs over the ledge waiting for Twilight at the other side.

Lion King Stu
August 17th, 2005, 11:30 PM
"Yeah I know what you mean" Twilight said slowly padding after Katai as he looked about at the new surroundings that lay before him.
"Sure is better than the places we seen already though" he smiled slightly as he continued to look around.

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 11:32 PM
"You think?" Katai looks round to Twilight, "If you think this place is good, what would you think to some of the other places I've been to and visited." He smirks, "Trust me, they're 100 times better apart from they're too far away from here."

LunarCat
August 18th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Tabi pads out of the den and into the sunlight/moonlight (=P) She lets the breeze blow her hair fluff away from her face and sits down at the edge of pride rock. Just enjoying the view.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 07:53 AM
"I wouldn't know Katai since I ain't seen them" Twilight smirked at Katai "Since I haven't been there and all" he smirked.
He rubs his side against Katai as he pads to his side purring softly as he takes in the view and the sounds.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 08:06 AM
"Well duh, of course you wouldn't." Katai smirks to him, "But you would know once you've seen them." He looks around himself, "So much like paradise here. Perfect for me and you huh?" He winks to him and purrs as he licks him on the cheek before looking around once more.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 08:10 AM
"Yeah once I see i will believe" Twilight smiled purring as Katai licked his cheek "Just for you and me" he smiled widely looking over at Katai purring softly at the sight of him.
"Its more than perfect" Twilight beamed purring still as he nuzzled Katai under the muzzle also licking the underside of his muzzle.
"No interuptions what so ever" he purred softly as he nuzzled away once more.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 08:13 AM
"And that's what we don't want. No way o-zay will they find us here." Katai smirks to Twilight and purrs as he nuzzles and licks the underside of his muzzle, "You sure seem tempted and happy don't you?" He smiles down to him before nuzzling him again.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 08:19 AM
"How could you guess" Twilight purred and smirked as he glanced up at Katai winking a eye to him as he was nuzzled by him making Twilight then nuzzle into Katai's chest and mane.
"Yeah no one from are pride ever goes this far out so I don't expect any trouble and this place seems well covered and its going to be hard to actually spot us" he smiled.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 08:22 AM
"Well if someone from the pride comes this far out, I'll be very surprised." Katai smirks to Twilight as he pads foreward a few steps and looks around. He spots a nice area right beside the waterfall, "Hey, Twi, how about we go over there? Looks pretty peaceful and nice..." He turns round to him as he asks him and grins.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 08:24 AM
"Wheter you want to go I will follow" Twilight purred with a smile and took his head away from Katai's chest and mane as he padded forward; slowly he padded to Katai's side rubbing his side against his.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 08:27 AM
"Well seeing as it's mostly shaded around here we're both gonna stay pretty cool. I hope." Katai sighs a little as he feels the heat of the sun once more, "Better get in the shaded area I guess... more trees here, more shade, less sun." He winks to Twilight as he pads over to the shaded area.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 08:30 AM
"Well can stay cool for now I hope at least" Twilight purred smirking laughing softly as he padded alongside Katai.
"Shade is always good and its drying the mud on me" he smirked looking over at himself before glancing at Katai "Same with you really" he smirked purring softly as he rubbed his side against Katai as they both entered the shaded area.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 08:33 AM
"Yeah... all thanks to me doing my silly pouncing tricks." Katai smirks to Twilight as he paws some of the mud off his mane once more for him, "Don't want it to dry and get caught all in your fur now right?" He shakes his fur and mane once more before continuing to pad alongside Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 08:37 AM
"Yeah thanks to your pouncing" he purred smirking as he looked over at Katai and licked at the mud on his cheek "Don't want that stuff caught up in your mane thats for sure" he smiled.
He pawed his side slightly knocking some of the mud off as he continued to pad alongside Katai once more rubbing his side against his.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 08:39 AM
"God aren't we a mess." Katai laughs slightly before shaking his fur some more. He then stops, "Oops, sorry, am I getting you muddy?" He laughs a little to Twilight.

He then paws some of the mud away from Twilight's eyes as he continues to pad along.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 08:59 AM
"It doesn't matter" Twilight smiled looking over ata Katai as he pawed away some of the mud that was on him also pawing some off as well in the process "Just means your going tto have to clean me up" he purred winking at him.
"We certainly are messy though" he smirked pawing at Katai's mane which still had a good paw full of mud on.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 09:01 AM
"Nevermind... I'm not a "oh my gosh, I'm muddy!" type of lion. Namabi's that type." Katai rolls his eyes as they approach the waterfall, "We'll get washed here, that's for sure." He smirks to Twilight as he looks towards the waterfall once more.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Twilight smirked and looked over at Katai as he spoke shaking his head slightly with a smile still on his face.
"Yeah ok good to know we can get cleaned up here" he purred and looked over at Katai "Don't want to be muddy still...the lionesses might think theres something going on if we come back like that" he laughed softly as he looked over at the waterfall.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 09:15 AM
"Nah... they'll just think we're goofballs." Katai smirks and laughs a little, "I don't mind getting wet every now and then. It's usually kinda refreshing in this heat." He looks back at Twilight as he stands underneath where a litte bit of water was flowing down, "See?" he grins.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 09:21 AM
"Yeah big furry lovable goofballs at that" he smirked at Katai "I like the water just hate it when it messes up my damn mane" he smirked as they padded towards the water "But yeah your right its very good for days like this when its just to hot; its very refreshing" Twilight smiled.
"Yeah I see" Twilight smirked at Katai.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 09:24 AM
"Meh... the mane's can always get back to normal after a while." Katai smirks as he gets out from underneath the small waterfall, "Guess I'll have to wait a while now then." He shakes his mane and fur which sticks up for some reason, "Gah, now I'm a mess." He laughs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 09:42 AM
"I know that just hate is plastered on my face" Twilight smirked looking at Katai and got into the water himself eventually and getting under the small waterfall for a long moment or two letting the dried mud get wet again before rolling onto his back holding his head to the side so he could still breath to loosen the mud on his front.
He got up still standing under the small waterfall and licked at his fur at the mud before pawing his front.
After a few minutes or so he got out from under the waterfall and shook himself as best he could and pawed the mane away as best he could from his eyes.
"You think your a mess" he smiled and looked at himself again "Still got mud where I couldn't clean it" he said slightly annoyed but smiled "Care to help" he laughed softly.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 09:45 AM
"And where can't you clean it? I'd like to know so I can actually do it." Katai smirks padding over to Twilight. He crouches down and looks underneath on his stomach area and around where his legs are, "Around here then?" He smirks and looks up to him.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 09:58 AM
"Yeah there and by my tail" he smirked "Can't seem to reach that damn thing" he laughed softly looking back at it "Just look how it taunts me" he laughed as he swished his tail about.
"Make sure ya get it very clean" Twilight smirked winking down to Katai.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 10:00 AM
"Well if you wish it about I'm not gonna be able to clean it now am I?" Katai looks up to Twilight smirking a little before crouching down until he was underneath where his tail is. He tilts his head slightly as he cleans the mud from around his tail before leaning down to clean the mud from underneath his stomach.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 10:20 AM
"I'm sorry" Twilight laughed as he stopped swishing his tail for Katai so he could clean it.
Twilight watched him crouch down and clean around his tail making him purr loadly and laugh softly "That tickles" he smirked struggling not to swish his tail.
When Katai cleaned around his stomach he purred a little loader and laughed softly as he felt Katai's head rubbing against his stomach."Your doing a good job Shi...I mean Katai" he purred loadly laughing softly.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 10:23 AM
"You're thinking I'm Shine now then?" Katai lifts his head up after he finishes cleaning Twilight's stomach. He stays silent for a few moments before looking up and smiling, "C'mon then." He purrs and nuzzles him a couple of times on the cheek before tickling him with his tail tuft and padding ahead of him.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 10:29 AM
"Well yeah something she did to me yesterday that made me think of her" Twilight laughed softly still purring "Hey you can please me just as good as my lioness Katai you know that" he purred smilling before nuzzling his muzzle.
Twilight smiled through one eye as his mane still plasterd to the one side.
"Ok sure" he smiled purring still as Katai tickled his nose with his tail tuft and padded after Katai till he was by his side rubbing himself against him once more.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 10:32 AM
"I can can I?" Katai smiles to Twilight, "Aww, well, that's sweet... I guess." He laughs slightly before continuing to pad along although his mane is still dripping a little. He looks up to the sky once more before looking down once again and smiling to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 10:42 AM
"Yeah I guess you could call it sweet if you wanted" Twilight laughed softly purring still.
He looked over at Katai and nuzzled into his chest and mane as he padded along feeling it was still wet.
"Better dry off a little more I think" he laughed as he felt some of Katai's mane stick to his face slightly.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 10:44 AM
"Yeah I guess..." Katai looks towards his left hand side and spots a nice area which was a little in the shade and a little in the sun. He then looks down to Twilight, "A place half and half should do us fine." He smirks as he looks up again.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 10:52 AM
"Yeah that would be more than fine" Twilight smiled "Can both dry off and relax in the shade with one another huh" he purred as he ran his head though Katai's mane and chest again.
"Nothing more I like than nuzzling and loving with my lion" he laughed softly from Katai's chest.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 10:53 AM
"Yeah and then that way we will be sapping wet no longer." He smirks down to Twilight as he nuzzles his head slightly before taking his head away and climbing up the rocks to where the slightly shaded area is. He lays down and looks out to the river that lay before them.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 10:57 AM
"And thats always good not being sapping wet and all" Twilight purred lifting his head from Katai's chest and mane with Katai's mane coming unstuck from his face.
Hen slowly padded up the rocks and lay down beside Katai resting his head on his side once more.
"And once again we are like this" Twilight purred softly looking at Katai's face smiling.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 11:00 AM
"For the fourth time in a day." Katai smiles down to Twilight as he looks across at the river again. He then sighs slightly for a few moments before looking down at Twilight again, "It's really nice here isn't it? Not even I knew of this place." He purrs slightly and licks the top of Twilight's head before stroking his back again and looking out onto the river again as the sun reflected on it in the afternoon sun.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 11:10 AM
"Yeah lucky us doing this for a fourth time today" Twilight purred as Katai licked the top of his head.
"This place sure is beautiful...and if you didn't know where this place was I highly doubt anyone else does either" Twilight smiled pawing his mane away from his eyes and smiled looking around the new sights and sounds.
He sighed softly and lay his head down on Katai's side slowly and softly nuzzling it with the bottom of his muzzle.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"Being a lion who knows a lot of places more than any other animal or lion in the pride I'm guessing that they wouldn't know where this place is either." Katai smiles down to Twilight as he swishes his tail a little bit and continues to look out to the river.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 01:45 PM
"And them not knowing is always a good thing" Twilight purred nuzzling Katai's side with his muzzle softly.
"Shall we tell are lionesses about this wonderful place?" Twilight questioned with a smile as he lay his head on Katai's side purring softly into Katai's side.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 02:49 PM
"Maybe, but the problem is is that if they knew about this place and us coming here, they'll probably know what we've been up to." Katai sighs a little and looks down to Twilight, "But if we didn't, we should be alright. If we did, we'd probably end up pretty much screwed." He nuzzles the top of Twilight's head, "Besides, if we don't tell them, we'll be fine." He purrs slightly.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"Yeah I guess not....shame its such a beautiful area" Twilight sighed "But I suppose we shouldn't mean me and you can do what ever we wish here....are own secret love nest" he purred nuzzling Katai's back with the bottom of his muzzle softly resting in Katai's mane slightly.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 03:56 PM
"Yeah. We don't want them shouting it out to the world now either. Knowing Jaini, that's what he'd do... that's if I did tell Asha that is..." Katai looks down to Twilight, "...but, I'm not going to." A smile comes to his face as he slightly curls around Twilight to keep him warm. He strokes Twilight's back slightly and nuzzles the top of his head once more. He purrs to relax him.

unregistered user
August 19th, 2005, 08:54 PM
The small and useless hyena wandered about the land. He was not hungry, but restless. He would usualy be up to his no good tricks with his old friends, but he hadn;t seen them for some time now. All he really ate lately was shrubs and small creatures. He'd be lucky to actually get a few meerkats in once and a while. But he wasn't too skilled with that. His snout dug up the dirt as he began burrowing for trouble. He kicked up dirt all around him and yipped and barked to find a small spider like being. He snapped it up, but swallowed nothing it seemed. He whined. This was not doing anything for him. He began to wander on in his great trek.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Yeah. We don't want them shouting it out to the world now either. Knowing Jaini, that's what he'd do... that's if I did tell Asha that is..." Katai looks down to Twilight, "...but, I'm not going to." A smile comes to his face as he slightly curls around Twilight to keep him warm. He strokes Twilight's back slightly and nuzzles the top of his head once more. He purrs to relax him.

"I like Jaini hes a good cub but yeah he can be naughty I can see him shouting this stuff out" Twilight smirked laughing softly "So probably not the best idea to actually tell him about me and you" he smiled and licked Katai's nose.
Katai slight curls around Twilight making him purr softly as he strokes his back and nuzzled the top of his head; he nuzzled into Katai's mane once more purring louder sighing happily.

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 09:13 AM
"We don't wanna tell anyone back at Pride Rock. If we did, you can guarantee that the next time we come back to Pride Rock we'll be laughed at and made fun of. Then, the worst part of it is that we'll lose our mates..." Katai sighs and looks away for a moment before looking back as Twilight licks his nose, "...but anyway, I should quit whining because we're not gonna tell anyone." He smiles and nuzzles Twilight's head once again purring softly.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 09:20 AM
"Well I say screw them for being childish cubs" Twilight said rolling his eyes slightly at the thought as he rested in Katai's mane "All because we act a little diffrent to them; not like they are 100% perfect themselves".
He nuzzled deeply and hard in Katai's mane purring softly once more before Katai licked his nose again before nuzzling his head once more.
"Yeah you should shut up and stop worrying Katai" Twilight smiled toothly at Katai and rolled as best he could on top of him laughing and nuzzled Katai's muzzle and mane

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 09:23 AM
"I'll shut up. I know, I've been worrying too much." Katai laughs slightly before resting back down again. He looks up to the sky as he purrs happily, "Wow, how long have we been out today Twi?" He looks down at him and nuzzles his head a few times before looking up to the sky again, "The sun is going down." He smiles to himself before smiling down to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 09:28 AM
"I guess we must of been out the whole day" he laughed and purred loudly as Katai nuzzled his head making him bury his head deep into his chest and mane.
"Your really do worry to much Katai" Twilight smiled lifting his head to nuzzle the side of Katai's head "Just enjoy yourself" he purred into Katai's ear "You will enjoy it much more if you do" he smiled.
"Suppose we better get back soon and get cleaned up at the waterhole huh?" he questioned with a smile "But you still owe me something special someday" he winked smiling.

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 09:32 AM
"Yeah, we'd better not leave it too late." Katai looks at Twilight, "Don't worry, you deserve a lot of special things. Too bad I can't offer them to you when we go back." Katai shakes his head and sighs a little, "But either way, I shall give it to you someday." He winks to him before looking up to the sky once more, "Maybe we should stay until dusk huh? Everywhere's more romantic at that time." He smiles to him again.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 09:59 AM
"We will get back before anyone really gets suspicous" Twilight winked "I really do...we both do and yeah its a shame really we can't really offer each other this stuff back at Pride Rock. I look forward to the day you do Katai" Twilight winked and nuzzled Katai before looking up at the sky like Katai did.
"Ok lets stay till then lets just see how much more romantic this thing can actually get" he purred.

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 10:01 AM
"100 times better at night I'd say." Katai smiles looking up to the sky as the sun set over the horizon, "Makes me wonder what everyone else are up to now whilst we're here." He smirks and nuzzles Twilight back before looking out onto the river again, "The best thing about it, is that it's so peaceful here."

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 10:07 AM
"Yeah stuff at night is always romantic like last night" Twilight purred loadly at the though "Wonder if shes ok now" he purred and smiled toothly as he looked up at the sky.
"Yeah it really is" Twilight smiled looking down from the sky at Katai.

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 10:10 AM
"What if she's still sleeping?" Katai laughs a little jokingly, "Seeing as you spent your time tiring her out last night." He smirks down to Twilight before looking up to the sky again which has changed from a sky blue to an orangey colour, "It'll be night soon Twi." He purrs and nuzzles the top of his head again and swishes his tail around.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 10:17 AM
"I think she will be wake by now" Twilight smirked laughing "Who knows it could happen again tonight" he smirked widely.
"Yeah its nearly that time huh" he smiled purring as he looked up at the sky once more swishing his own tail around as well

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 10:19 AM
"That's entirely up to you two. If you want to do it again, go ahead. Who's gonna stop you?" Katai laughs softly and winks down to Twilight. He watches as the sky gradually gets darker and the stars start to appear as well as the moon. He smiles at the sight of the moon and looks down to Twilight again, "There's your sign." He smirks and swishes his tail around still.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 10:23 AM
"No ones going to stop us" Twilight winks and smiles at Katai his tail continuing to swish about across the ground.
Twilight purred and laughed softly as Katai pointed that out; he smiled over at him and licked Katai's nose

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Got that right. No-one has no right to stop you and Shine from doing whatever you want to do." Katai smiles and winks down to Twilight before looking up to the sky again, "See?" He purrs as Twilight licks his nose. He licks his back.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 08:26 AM
Twilight purrs as Katai licks his nose and nuzzles into Katai's chest and mane deep and hard.
"No ones going to stop me getting some fun with my lioness" he laughed purring softly into Katai's ear before softly tugging it playfully with his teeth.
"Anyone who gets in my way is just gonna get some growling" he smirked "Then me and Shine will do some rawring" he winked smirking.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 08:29 AM
"I thought you were the lioness." Katai smirks as Twilight tugs on his ear, "You're making mistakes there Twi." He laughs softly and playfully prods him in the shoulder.

"That's what you'll do to Shine if she gets in our way but if anyone like Simba or whoever gets in our way then you can growl at them." He laughs softly again before looking up to the sky again. He stares at the moon and smiles.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 08:32 AM
"You still got to make up for the mistakes you've down already Kat" Twilight laughed softly purring as he nuzzled into Katai's chest and mane.
"Hey don't prod me" he smirked and licked his nose before going back to Katai's chest and mane once more nuzzling deeper and harder than last time.
"I think me and Shine might be having some fun" Twilight smiled toothly at the thought looking over at Katai "Maybe you and Asha will as well" he winked.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 08:36 AM
"You and Shine WILL be having some fun. Possibly more fun than we're having at the moment." Katai laughs a little, "Me and Asha having fun huh? She hasn't really done much with me since last night." He smirks and nuzzles the top of Twilight's head again purring, "And what do I have to do to make things up with you Twi?"

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 08:44 AM
"Anything you damn well wish I'm your lioness afteral" Twilight smirked "Being a lioness I don't make the decisions thats the big strong lions job just do what ever you lioney self wants to do" he smiked and purred nuzzling deep and hard into Katai's chest once more.

"I'm sure me and Shine will have some alot of fun like last night" he smiled toothly at the though "Tireing her out once more".
"I'm sure Asha will do something special for you" he purred.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 08:47 AM
"Well if it involves me doing something more "lioney" like, we'll probably be here all night." Katai smirks and laughs a little, "You did say you wanted to go back soon afterall." He begins to stroke his side once again before stroking his limbs and front paws softly.

"Are you sure?" He smirks still purring and nuzzling Twilight's head.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 08:51 AM
"I'm sure we can stay a little longer if you do something more lioney what ever thats going to be" Twilight purred "We'll still get back in time to arrouse no suspicion" he purred as Katai started to stroke his side and his front paws making him nuzzle into Katai's chest sighing softly.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 08:55 AM
"Yeah, well, if we did arrive back too late I bet it'd be "like omg! what on earth have they been doing?!" or something like that." Katai shakes his head and rolls his eyes before stopping stroking Twilight's side, limbs and paws and rolling over on top of him. He smirks and winks to him as he bends down and licks his muzzle, cheeks and nose affectionately, "How's this for you? Right in the Twilight hours..."

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 09:07 AM
"Well just say you were just showing Twilight some of the new areas youhad recently discovered....remember I only came back yesterday you know and I been away for a while" he smirked "No one can think wierdly to that they all known I've been away and I don't know these lands very well as they do; but you do so you offered to show me around" he laughed softly looking up at him as Katai rolled on top of him making him instantly purr louder.
"Its a good excuse huh" he smiled widely and loudly purred as Katai licked his muzzle, cheek and nose "This is brilliant my lion" he smiled glancing back at Katai licking his nose "And under the stars how romantic huh".
He felt a warmth go over him he could feel his moon birthmarking shine slightly which only happened when he felt like he did now.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 09:12 AM
"Now that's a great excuse. How did you think of that so fast Twi?" Katai laughs a little agin as he puts both of his paws on Twilight's shoulders and pins him down. He nuzzles and licks him some more, "Y'know, this morning I didn't think we'd go this far yet I'm also very happy that we have got this far." He purrs as he continues to nuzzle him, "Hey, I didn't know your birthmarking lit up either." He stops for a second as he stares at it.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 09:24 AM
"I can think up alot of stuff fast when I have to" Twilight winked looking back at Katai purring "But that lie just works purrrfectly wouldn't you say" he purred loudly looking back as Katai licks and nuzzles him some more.
"I'm more than happy we finally managed to get even this far" he purred and nuzzled Katai as best hi could looking back around at him as he pinned him down on his back "Your lioness is happy...guess you could get your own back now for me ruining ya fun with Asha if you wanted" he winked and smirked at him.
"Its lit up" he said confused then smiled "Only lights up sometimes on occasions like this" he smiled laughing softly.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 09:29 AM
"Well it's a good thing I have you here with me then. I'd never be able to think of things so fast." Katai laughs a little as he continues to pin Twilight down. He nuzzles and licks his face some more before purring and smiling at him, "I didn't really expect this. I don't think any of us did." He nuzzles him some more, "Yeah, Asha's happy. Hey, I won't get my own back and you Twi. You know that." He smirks before looking back at his marking, "That's really something." He then looks at the markings on his own paws and laughs a little, "And then I get some lions saying that my markings around my paws look like flames."

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 09:40 AM
"Yeah it really does look like fire ya know" Twilight purred loudly as he looked at it "And don't worry Katai I'm always here for you to make up excuses and stuff" he winked and purred once more as he licked and nuzzled his face continuing to feel the warmth running through his body meaning his birthmarking was still shining slightly "Your a warm Katai furry lion aren't you" he winked.
"I wasn't on about that sort of payback Katai" he giggled slightly "And yeah I never did see us this morning end up with you on my back" he smiled purring and licked his nose.
"Being the big muscular lion and all".

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 09:44 AM
"Meh, I don't know." Katai lifts one of his paws up as he looks at it, "Maybe I guess." He smirks as he puts his paw back on Twilight again and nuzzles him on the shoulder as he swishes his tail around some more, "This morning when I did wake up I most definitely wasn't expecting this but I should shut up. It's happening now." He laughs slightly again as he smiles at Twilight. He continues to nuzzle him and lick his face. "Still having good thoughts huh?" He smiles again as he sees Twilight's birthmarking still shining.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 09:52 AM
Twilight felt Katai's tail swish once more and intertwined his tail with Katai's as Katai nuzzled in on his shoulder.
"Yeah its happening now and you got me pinned to the ground like this; big strong lion got his lovely lioness pinned to the ground" he purred smiling as Katai continued to lick and nuzzle his face.
"Your really enjoying this huh" he smiled purring.
"And oh yes I am having good thoughts" he winked laughing softly.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 09:55 AM
"Yeah... who wouldn't enjoy something like a little bit of loving time." Katai laughs slightly and purrs as Twilight intertwines his tail with his, "And it's dark already. I prefer the night to do this sort of stuff." He smiles as he looks up to the sky outside the den before nuzzling Twilight again, "Roll over please Twi." He smirks to him as he gets off top of him for a moment.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:08 AM
"Loving time is so much fun" Twilight purred looking up at Katai as he continued to intertwine tails with him "I love the night because its just so romantic" he purred once more as Katai nuzzled him.
"What ever you wish my lion" Twilight purred loadly and rolled over "What you planning on doing then huh" he laughed softly through his purring.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 10:11 AM
"I don't know. I just like to see your face." Katai smirks down to him and puts both of his paws on his shoulders once more and pins him down, "The day it's just too hot like it was earlier. Now it's cooled down which is good." Katai smirks to Twilight and nuzzles him some more before looking out onto the river that lay before them as the moonlight shone onto it, "Beautiful isn't it?" He purrs at the sight.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 10:28 AM
"I love seeing your face as well Katai" he purred looking up winking a eye to him still feeling the warmth run through his body as Katai once more pinned him down to the ground.
"I like being the lioness" he purred loudly still smiling "Its night the stars and the moon are shining...we are in a beautiful area and I got a lion pinning to the floor" he smiled "Who could ask for more" he smiled.
"It most certainly is beautiful" he smiled looking up before smiling at Katai once more.