PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:40 AM
"Yeah... perfect thing for a lazy early morning." Katai opens one of his eyes and looks up to Twilight still purring softly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:51 AM
"Might as keep doing this then" Twilght smirked continuing to nuzzle Katai's side with a slight laugh.
Twilight continued to smile as he listend to Katai purr away.
"Man you can purr like anything can't ya" he laughed softly again "Not even I purr that much at least not to my knowledge".

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:53 AM
"I've heard you purr loads of times." Katai looks up to Twilight for a second smiling slightly, "But this is really nice." He winks up to him continuing to purr away.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Yeah even if you have I never ever purr that load" Twilight smirked looking over at him before nuzzling his side again "Yeah well I bet it is nice" he smirked "And your very warm which is good" he smiled.
"What is everyone gonna think if they see what we are doing" he smirked

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:57 AM
"No idea... I don't want them to think anything though." Katai laughs softly, "And I purr loud?" He smirks and closes his eyes slightly enjoying what Twilight was doing and purring still.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"Let them think what they want" Twilight laughed "We still got are lionesses" he smirked "I could blame it on a itchy mane or something" he laughed softly as he continued to nuzzle Katai's side.
"Yeah you do" he smirked pressing his ear to Katai's back listening "You sorta vibrate as you purr" he smirked glancing at Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:04 AM
"Are you sure? I didn't think I'd vibrate but whatever you say." He smiles looking up to him again, "Yeah, I've still got my Asha... you've still got your Shine." He closes his eyes again and purrs softly still.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:06 AM
"Yeah I think we do that when we purr" Twilight smirked "You might not feel it but those who do it sorta do" he laughed softly purring softly himself laughing softly.
"Yeah I got my Shine but shes still asleep" he smiled looking over at Shine before nuzzling Katai's back again.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:09 AM
"Yeah, and Asha's kinda busy giving the cubs a bath." Katai smirks, "I think I'll lay here for now though. I'm too comfy to move." He purrs softly again.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:12 AM
"So basicly we are helping each other out in a way" Twilight laughed softly "I rather be nuzzling Shine and rather be nuzzled by Asha" he smirked "Sorta works the situation out doesn't it" he purred.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:14 AM
"Yeah... that's it but they're either busy or asleep at the moment so this is the way it goes I guess." Katai smirks up to Twilight purring.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"Its rather nice isn't it" Twilight smirked continuing to nuzzle Katai's side "Well it makes us closer as friends as well I guess" Twilight purred softly as he nuzzled away and hearing Katai purring and vibrating slighty at the same time.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:18 AM
"True... friends should spend a lot of time together too." Katai smiles and flicks his tail onto Twilight's back. He closes his eyes and purrs softly again.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:23 AM
"Yeah they really should" Twilight smiled purring a little more as Katai's tail flicked onto his back.
He continued to nuzzle away happily.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:24 AM
"You're a good friend, Twi. I'm glad we got to know eachother." He smiles up to him and flicks his tail around on his back still purring.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:31 AM
((haha just noticed this will make Nala rules jealous you know how much he loves Katai :lol:))

"Yeah same here Kat" he smirked "You were like one of the few that actually spoke to me when I first came here afteral" he purred softly as he nuzzled away still.
"We going to do this all day" he purred laughing.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:33 AM
(:lol: Haha. And then he was jealous of Asha. :idiot: )

"Well it is relaxing... I bet it's relaxing for you, huh?" Katai looks up to Twilight smirking, "At least it saves us from boredom." He laughs slightly and begins to purr again.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:37 AM
((:lol: yeah now both of those he loved are doing this and hes missing out :D))

"Sure is relaxing" Twilight purred smiling with his eyes closed as he continued to nuzzle away at Katai's back.
"Yes its saving us from boredom alright" he purred loadly.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:39 AM
(:lol::lol::lol: )

Katai continues to flick his tail around on Twilight's back as he closes his eyes and purrs loudly smiling.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:48 AM
"Going to think your Shine soon" Twilight purred laughing softly as he continued to nuzzle away.
Twilight purred loader as Katai's tail flicked around on his back.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:49 AM
"Haha, do I look like Shine?" Katai smirks as he looks up to Twilight, "I'm male. Does that answer the question?" He laughs and purrs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:52 AM
"When I got my eyes closed my imagination can take over" Twilight purred as he opened his eyes laughing softly.
"Yeah I know your a male Katai" he purred smirking at him "I'm not that stupid" he laughed.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"Well then... how can you think I'm Shine? In that case, I guess I could think you're Asha." He smirks up to him and raises his head a little.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:57 AM
"Like I sad my imagination Katai" Twilight smirked purring as he continued to nuzzle away "And yeah you can think of me being Asha if you really wish" he laughed softly "Just don't do anything else you do to Asha when she nuzzles ya" he laughed.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:58 AM
"Nah. I'll give the licking a miss I think." Katai smirks stretching out on the floor, purring as he does this.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"Good cause I don't want to be ending up being licked cause I would be a little confused" Twilight purred nuzzling Katai's back as Katai streatched out on the floor making him purr a little loader.
"Starting to enjoy this to much" he purred loadly with a smile on his face.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 12:06 PM
"Thought you would." Katai smiles up to him, "It's pretty boring at this time of day anyway. Hardly anyone's awake." he laughs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"Yeah maybe we could do this every morning" Twilight purred loadly "Considering we both like it and all" he purred a little loader with a smile getting bigger as he nuzzled away.
"Even better when hardly anyone sees us" he smiled.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"Not like we're in a quiet, desserted place now where no-one can see us." Katai laughs softly looking around the den seeing many sleeping lions and lionesses, "Nearly everyone's sleeping so we should be ok." He smiles and stretches out on the floor again purring loudly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"Yeah well everyone is asleep so it doesn't matter" Twilight purred "Unless you want to find a place like that" he laughed softly "But yeah its quiet enough with everyone sleeping" he purred loady as he nuzzled away.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Light starts to filter into the den, "Well, it seems to be getting lighter..." Katai raises his head again, still stretching out on the floor allowing Twilight to nuzzle him, "...but no worries." He rests his head down again and smiles, purring.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"Ahh everyones going to wake up soon" Twilight purred continuing to nuzzle away on Katai's back.
"Gotta make the most of it" he purred loadly.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 12:30 PM
"Don't want them to have suspicious thoughts either." Katai laughs quietly trying not to be too loud. He continues to purr.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 12:35 PM
"Like I said don't care what they think...they're only jealous" Twilight laughed softly as he purred away still as he nuzzled away at Katai's back.
"Like I said we could find somewhere else" he smiled widely with his eyes shut.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 12:36 PM
"Hmm... do you want to then?" Katai raises his head and looks at Twilight smirking a little.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 12:39 PM
"Well its always nice to know there is somewhere else" Twilight purred as he nuzzled away with his eyes shut.
"Somewhere where others can't see us...since it bothers you so much" he laughed softly as he purred.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 12:40 PM
"There's a peaceful den not so far away from here. If you want, I'll take you there. It's a place me and Asha discovered some time ago." Katai politely offers as he raises his head and looks round to Twilight who is nuzzling his back.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 12:45 PM
"Sounds good to me" Twilight purred as he opened his eyes and smiled at Katai "A den huh nice" he purred loadly with a smirk as he nuzzled his back as he looked up at him.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 12:47 PM
"Yeah... It's a nice, little one too. Not many lions know about it." Katai winks to Twilight as he stands up on all fours and smiling at him.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Twilight rolled off Katai's back and smirked up at him from his back purring still.
"Even better with no prying eyes" he smirked to Katai and winked.
"Don't want them thinking theres anything going on between us now do we" he smiled.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 12:50 PM
"Nope... we don't want that." Katai smiles to Twilight, "We should go now before any of the others wake up." He winks to him, padding to the entrance of the den and smiling at him.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 01:05 PM
"Yeah lets go" Twilight smirked rolling onto his front and got up onto all fours and padding to his side.
"We don't anyone seeing afteral" he smiled widely to him "Lead the way since I have no idea where it is afteral" he smirked.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 01:06 PM
"Yeah... I know the way... heck, I've been there a few times already." He smirks, "Me and Asha love it there." He begins to pad out of the den and down the rocks from Pride Rock. He waits at the bottom for Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 01:10 PM
"I'm sure I will to" Twilight smirked as he followed Katai down Pride Rock and into the grasslands.
"Still early which is even better since no one will see us really going anywhere" he smiled widely.
"Where abouts is it anyway?" he questioned smiling over to Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"Not too far away... just over there near that tree and waterfall." Katai smiles back to Twilight as he pads through the grasslands with Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 01:16 PM
"Sounds like quite a romantic hideaway to me" Twilight laughed softly looking at Katai "Guess thats why you and Asha love the place huh" he smiled.
"Suppose I better find something like that for Shine" he smiled "I'm sure she would be happy if I could find something like that for her".

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 01:17 PM
"Yeah... me and Asha normally go there to relax after a hard, long day. It's really nice. I'm sure Shine'd like that too." Katai smiles to Twilight as he gets closer to the hideout.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 01:19 PM
"Yeah I'm very sure she would" Twilight smiled "I'd say Asha's a very lucky lion to have you, the cubs and a nice romantic hideaway" he laughed softly.
"Hope I can offer the same to Shine" he smiled looking ahead as he padded along.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 01:21 PM
"Twilight, you're a nice enough lion. Of course you'll be able to offer the same to Shine." Katai smiles to Twilight as he pads along.

"By the way, just thought I'd let you know; you'll probably get a little wet." Katai smirks as they come up to where the secret hideout is.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 01:25 PM
"Cheers Kat" Twilight smiled looking over at Katai with a smile "I really want to make a effort for Shine since she deserves it" he smiled.
"Getting wet huh...I like getting wet I don't care" he smiled widely.
When they arrived he looked over at Katai.
"Let me guess its behind then huh" Twilight smirked looking over at Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 01:26 PM
"Yeah. Who's gonna go first? You or me?" Katai smirks at Twilight as he stands right near the waterfall.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"You can if you want and I will follow" Twilight smiled looking over at Katai as he looked around at the surronding area.
"Can see why you and Asha come here" he smiled widely.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 01:29 PM
"Yeah...it's even better at night. That's why we're usually away at night. More romantic I'd say... we was here last night." Katai smirks to Twilight as he quickly jumps through the waterfall to get in the cave behind.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 01:33 PM
"Thats when me and Shine bumped into you then" Twilight smiled and pounced through the water into the den behind where Katai had gone in a moment ago.
He shook himself a little before looking at Katai.
"No prying eyes at all here" he smiled widely at Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 01:35 PM
"Nope... that's why I suggested this place. No-one will find us here." Katai smirks to Twilight as he shakes himself dry. He then lays down on his side and smiles at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 01:39 PM
"Well apart from Asha of course" Twilight smiled "And what ever would she think if she saw us two together like this" he laughed softly and looked down at Katai.
He smirked and lay down next to Katai; he crawled over to Katai's side and rested his head on his side once more.
"Once more I get my fluffy and warm pillow" he purred softly and nuzzled his side before smiling at him.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 01:41 PM
"She'd be pretty ticked off, that's for sure." Katai smirks to Twilight. He begins to purr again softly as Twilight nuzzles his side. He stretches out on the floor once more.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 01:51 PM
"Ah well can always say you were bored; and that she was busy" Twilight laughed softly nuzzling Katai's side once more.
"You must do the same for me someday" Twilight laughed softly purring as he nuzzled Katai's side a little harder than last time.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 01:52 PM
"I'm sure she'll understand. She knows we're friends so there'll be no problem there." Katai smiles to Twilight, "And right I will." He winks to him and begins to purr louder as Twilight nuzzles his side.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 01:57 PM
"Think she will be a little annoyed though" Twilight purred listening to Katai as he purred.
"Your vibrating again" Twilight purred a little loader as Twilight nuzzled a little harder still.
"i'm looking forward to it" Twilight purred loadly.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 01:59 PM
"Looking forward to what? Me doing this to you?" Katai smirks at Twilight, "I don't know what she'd think about us doing this but it's not like we're kissing and such now is it?" Katai continues to purr, "I'm vibrating eh?" He stretches his paws and body out as Twilight does this.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 02:05 PM
"Well yeah" Twilight smirked "And no we aren't kissing or doing anything else" he smiled purring "And yeah you are" he purred continuing to nuzzle Katai harder.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 02:07 PM
"This is too good. Really." Katai smirks at Twilight as he opens one of his eyes. He purrs loudly and continues to stretch his paws and body out as Twilight nuzzles his side.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 02:12 PM
"Really?" Twilight said amused opening his eyes to look at Katai as he continued to nuzzle Katai's side harder.
He purred loader as Katai's purring got a little loader.
"You vibrating a little loader" Twilight purred laughing softly to Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 02:14 PM
"Yes, really." Katai opens one of his eyes again, "You sure know how to make a friend happy." He winks to him and continues to purr and stretch out on the floor.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 02:19 PM
"I'm glad to hear that" Twilight smiled widely as he purred and nuzzled away.
"See I can do something your Asha can't do as well" he joked as he laughed softly.
"Stop stretching so much" he laughed and nuzzled his stomach before nuzzling his side again".

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"It's relaxing... that's why I'm stretching." Katai raises his head and prods Twilight on the nose, "Pal." He grins and lays down again, "Asha can do this yet it's usually the male who does it to the female." He laughs slightly and purrs.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 02:24 PM
"Hey" Twilight smirked and nuzzled Katai's stomach again before working on his side once again.
"Well you always got me to do it" Twilight purred as he nuzzled him harder before switching to his stomach again "Bet you wish the lionesses did though huh" he laughed softly through his purring.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 02:26 PM
"Yeah... you're doing something that the lionesses don't really do. Makes me think I'm the lioness here." Katai laughs softly stretching his forepaws out, purring deeply and loudly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"First time I heard that coming from a lion" Twilight laughed looking up at Katai amused.
"But yeah I know what you mean" he smirked purring as he went and nuzzled Katai's side once more.
"I think Ash would think it would be a little wierd if she heard you saying you felt like a lioness" he smiled as he nuzzled Katai's stomach again.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 02:33 PM
"I know... and then she'd get suspicious which I don't really want. I love Asha and I don't want things getting messed up. Anyway, she probably thinks we've gone out hunting or something so no troubles." Katai continues to purr away as Twilight nuzzles his stomach and sides.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"Well we can say we went hunting if you want" Twilight smiled and purred up at Katai as he looked over at him.
"We can stay here for quite a while I guess; knowing how long it takes us lions to hunt" he smiled and purred as he nuzzled Katai's stomach.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"Yeah, and if they ask us where the food is we'll just say that we wasn't so lucky today." He smirks at Twilight, "And yeah, it usually takes us quite a while. We're not as fast and swift as the lionesses." Katai winks to Twilight before resting down on the floor again and allowing Twilight to nuzzle his stomach and side.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 02:46 PM
"Yeah oh well I'm not hungry yet anyway" Twilight purred smiled looking up at Katai "But we can use that excuse" he purred loader with a bigger smile and nuzzled Katai's stomach hard before nuzzling his side again.
"Yeah well even if we aren't we are big and lovable" Twilight smiled and we can always help are friends out" he winked purring as he continued to nuzzle away.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 02:48 PM
"Yeah... I think that excuse will be good enough seeing as our lionesses will be wondering where we ran off to." Katai winks at Twilight once more as he continues to stretch out on the floor, purring happily.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 02:53 PM
"Though they may wonder what scents on ya" Twilight smirked as he purred and continued to nuzzle away at Katai's stomach.
"But yeah thats true" Twilight pured and winked back at Katai as he continued to nuzzle away.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 03:40 PM
"Well yeah but we all gain a scent especially after spending time with eachother. It's gonna be the same to you as well you know." Katai smirks at Twilight who is nuzzling away at his stomach. He purrs again and swishes his tail around.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"Yeah well I guess thats true" Twilight smirked purring as he continued to nuzzle away at Katai's stomach.
Feeling Katai's tail swish against him once more making him purr loader again.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"Hehe, you like that eh?" Katai smirks to Twilight continuing to do the same with his tail. He purrs loudly, "Now you seem to be vibrating." He grins.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 03:54 PM
"Yeah I do" Twilight purred loader as Katai continued to swish his tail against him.
"Yeah well I bet I am" Twilight purred loader as he nuzzled Katai's stomach harder "Well your purring loader than me" he smiled as he nuzzled away.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 03:56 PM
"That's maybe cos' I'm liking it more." Katai winks to Twilight still stretching out on the floor and purring, "The thing that makes this place the best is the waterfall. You can hear the water which makes it so relaxing." He smiles, "That's another reason why me and Asha come here a lot."

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 04:00 PM
"Its peaceful and drowns out any other sounds" Twilight purred looking over at Katai from his stomach before nuzzling his side once more.
"Glad to see your enjoying the attention though" he winked to him as he continued.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Katai smirks as he rests his head down on the ground again. After purring for a few moments he raises his head again, "I wonder what little Jaini's up to." He laughs softly and swishes his tail around some more.

silvershadow
August 12th, 2005, 04:05 PM
aya looked around for a moment and lied down ..she was tired from the night before of hunting

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 04:06 PM
"Wondering where both me and you are maybe" Twilight purred smirked looking over at Katai from his side.
"Well we will see him later" he purred loadly as Katai's tail swished on him "When we finally decide to go back from are failed hunting attempt" Twilight smiled and nuzzeld the bottom of Katai's mane.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 04:08 PM
"Haha. Talk about a failed hunting attempt, we didn't even go hunting." Katai laughs softly, "But yeah, he's probably wondering where daddy and Twilight are." He smirks and purrs before stroking Twilight's side, "How's that?" he grins.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 04:11 PM
"Oh well doesn't matter I'm sure the lionesses will of got something for the pride anyway" he purred as he nuzzled Katai's chest.
"Its good" he laughed softly as he purred loader with a big smile on his face making him nuzzle Katai's chest a little harder.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"Then in that case, I shall continue." He grins down to Twilight who is nuzzling his chest before stroking his side harder himself, "The lionesses know what they're doing. Bless them." He smiles and purrs as Twilight nuzzles his chest harder.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"I'm glad to hear" Twilight smiled to Katai as he purred and continued to nuzzle his chest.
"Yeah always nice and bless them" Twilight purred as Katai stroked his side still mking him nuzzle his chest harder.
"Doesn't seem to bad just me and you doing this" he purred males can do just as well doing this stuff" he smiled up at Katai purring loadly.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Right we can. It's not like we're restricted to do certain things." Katai smirks down to Twilight and continues to stroke his side, "We're friends. It's not like we're just lions that have just randomly met up with eachother there and then." He purrs down to him and smiles.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"Yeah we are very good friends" Twilight purred smiling widely up to Katai nuzzling deeper into his mane puring loader as he continued to stroke him.
"And damn right we got no restrictions" he winked up to Katai and nuzzled his mane softly.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 04:30 PM
"So yeah... we have rights. We still love our lionesses so we're doing nothing wrong. If Namabi and the other Funsani pride members don't like it, they can lump it." Katai smiles and continues to stroke him, "The upside of things is that you're a very good friend so nothing much can be said about us doing stuff like this." He smiles and purrs happily as Twilight nuzzles into his mane and chest.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"It be diffrent if we didn't know each other...but since we do its not wrong at all" Twilight purred loadly as he contunued to nuzzle deeply into Katai's mane.
"And of course its nothing wrong and yeah if they don't like it lump it" he smiled looking up at Katai purring and winking to him.
"We will do what ever we want" he said closing his eyes for a moment as he nuzzled away as Katai stroked him.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 04:35 PM
"Right they can. It's none of Namabi's business what I do anyway. Hell, he started mardying on when I first fell in love with Asha." Katai rolls his eyes thinking back, "But anyway, let's just forget about Namabi for now." He continues to stroke Twilight's side and purrs down to him smiling.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:15 PM
"I never brought Namabi into the coversation but ok" Twilight smirked purring looking up at Katai with a smile as he continued to nuzzle Katai's mane.
"Forget about everyone else and start thinking about your self" Twilight winked up to him "Your life not there".

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"Well I mentioned Namabi cos' he was part of the conversation earlier." Katai smirks down to Twilight, "But yeah, you're right. They can't rule my life or anyone's for that matter." He nuzzles the top of his head softly to relax him.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"So true its down to you" Twilight purred as Katai nuzzled the top of his head; he continued to nuzzle Katai's chest.
"Maybe Asha is the only one who can do that....or maybe me" he purred as he continued to nuzzle away.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"Do what? Nuzzle my chest?" Katai pulls his head back for a second smirking and purring slightly, "Well if that's what you're talking about, she doesn't do that too often." He laughs softly before pulling his head forward again and nuzzling the top of his head, "I see you like that too." He smirks and laughs again.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:37 PM
"Yes I do" Twilight smirked purring loadly and laughed as he glanced up at Katai "I like alot of thing...and well ain't had this done in a while" he purred with a smile on his face.
He continued to nuzzle into Katai's mane.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:40 PM
"Well you're having it done right now aren't you." Katai smirks down to Twilight and continues to nuzzle the top of his head softly before lifting up his head and brushing across the top of his head with his chin purring softly, "How's that for you?" He smirks down to him continuing to purr and nuzzle away.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:47 PM
"yeah I know I'm having it down right now" he smirked purring loadly looking inot Katai's eyes and nuzzled him under the chin.
"Very relaxing" Twilight smiled purring loadly as he nuzzled Katai under the chin once more before nuzzling his chest once again.
"Hows this for you" he laughed softly purring loadly.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:50 PM
"Purr-fect as I do say myself." Katai purrs as Twilight nuzzles him under the chin, "And very relaxing as you just said." He purrs once more as Twilight nuzzles his chest. He nuzzles the top of his head once more and rests his chin on the top of his head before sighing happily and closing his eyes.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:01 PM
"Purr-fect" Twilight laughed soflty as he purred nuzzling Katai's mane still.
"Seems like your your having fun" he purred loadly with a smiled as Katai rested his chin on top of his head.
"Can't blame you; I am as well" he purred loadly closing his eyes as he nuzzled away.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:03 PM
"Yeah... much better than being bored back at the den whilst the others are asleep." Katai purrs with his eyes closed still, "And still, there's no rushing back. We didn't get here long ago." He laughs softly, nuzzling the top of Twilight's head again.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"I know lucky old us...the sun was still sort of rising as we got here so we definantly got a while" he said opening his eyes as Katai nuzzled the top of his head once again before looking at Katai purring loadly.
He nuzzled him under the chin once more before looking back at him.
"I'm glad we still got a bit of time" he smiled nuzzling Katai's mane again.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:11 PM
"Yeah, same here. The sun still isn't fully up in the sky yet so we should be fine." Katai purrs again as Twilight nuzzles him under the chin before nuzzling the top of his head once more, "All that matters here at the moment between us is that we're comfy." He laughs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:21 PM
"Comfy and happy" Twilight smiled purring looking at Katai once more and nuzzling his mane once more.
"Thankgod we got up early and in this lovely den" he purred nuzzling Katai under the chin "And no one knows where we are" he smirked purring as he looked up at Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:23 PM
"Good thing I went to sleep early last night then eh?" Katai looks down to Twilight smirking and purring. He rubs his chin across his head once more and smiles.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:29 PM
"Well I was very tired last night" he smirked looking up at Katai purring loadly "Think I tired her out a little more since she was still asleep" he laughed softly.
"Really am glad I woke up early" Twilight smirked "Who knew this was going to happen" he purred nuzzling into Katai's mane a little harder.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"I don't think any of us knew..." Katai smirks down to Twilight again, "And I bet you did. Bless her... she's still asleep." He nuzzles the top of his head again, purring softly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:43 PM
"I think we tried a little to hard...sorta just came at once when I arrived back" he smiled purring "I come back rekindle my love with Shine....tire her out...wake up...in a den with you right now" he smiled at Katai before nuzzling him under the chin once more.
"Ain't I the lucky lion" he purred nuzzling Katai's chest "Aren't you the lucky lion as well" he purred smiling up at Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:45 PM
"Sure we are... not even the king knows about this den. You'd think he'd know wouldn't you?" Katai smirks down to Twilight and laughs softly, "Ah well, just as long as no-one finds us I'm happy." He purrs once more and nuzzles the top of Twilight's head once again.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"yeah now that is very wierd...his lands and never seen this before...not on the ball is he" he laughed softly as nuzzled his head into Katai's chest resting it there under his chin sighing happily.
"I don't really mind if anyone sees us like this" he smiled and purred loadly "To happy right now" he purred softly laughing.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:58 PM
"Not a very good king really if you ask me. He should've found this place ages ago seeing as he's lived here all of his life. We've only been here a few months." Katai rolls his eyes slightly before closing his eyes slightly himself and purring happily. He nuzzles the top of his head once more and sighs happily.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:06 PM
"Yeah to preocupied with other stuff" he purred remaining to rest his head in Katai's mane softly nuzzling it as he rested it under his chin.
"Simba's a ok'ish king I suppose....but really he should know everything about these lands consiering he is king" he sighed still nuzzling slightly as he nuzzled Katai's mane softly still.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:09 PM
"Yeah, he should really pay more attention to what's in his lands I think. Like you said, he hasn't been around for quite a bit. Also, Asha's the only one who knows about this den besides you and me so no troubles. She'll think we're still out hunting or whatever so no problem. We could always use that excuse." Katai purrs as Twilight rests his head under his chin before nuzzling his head again softly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:15 PM
"Yeah" Twilight smiled purring nuzzling Katai's mane remaining to keep his head under his chin "I'm glad we won't be interupted at least" he smiled purring a little loader.
"At least we can come here...only Asha knows and she shouldn't come down here I don't think if we are here" he smiled looking up as best he could from under his chin.
"We really are very very good friends aren't we" he smiled nuzzling the underside of his muzzle again purring.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:18 PM
"Very good friends." Katai smiles down to Twilight and looks up to the light that is filtering through the rocks above. He then looks down again and nuzzles the top of his head again, purring, "No, I know Asha too much. She won't come here unless she's with me." He grins down to him, nuzzling his head again.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:29 PM
"Thats good to know and Shine doesn't even know about this place either" Twilight purred as Katai rubbed his chin on the top of his head; he nuzzled into Katai's mane once more before resting it and smiling widely.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:31 PM
"That's good. We won't be having any unexpected visitors then." Katai smiles closing his eyes and rubbing his chin across his head some more, "I'll never forget this day. Never." He whispers and smiles to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"Neither will I" Twilight purred whispering back smiling up at Katai "And I'm glad about no visitors...would really suck to be interupted" he purred nuzzling into Katai's mane some more before sighing happily.
"Well I'm sure neither of us is going to forget what we been doing today" he purred happily "Think its a first for both of us huh" he smiled up at Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:42 PM
"Definitely. It's the first time we've done anything like this." Katai smiles down to Twilight, "I didn't think all this'd happen but it did." He purrs happily and nuzzles the top of his head once more.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:46 PM
"Well I doubt anyone ever thinks about stuff like this happening...its sorta spontanious...just happens" he purred happily smiling up at Katai as he rested in Katai's mane softly nuzzling into it.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"Can't help it happening now really." Katai smirks and yawns, "I'm still a little tired but meh... we're here. It's so relaxing and peaceful." He smiles and purrs as Twilight rests into his mane.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:52 PM
"Well do you like whats happening" he smirked "We really got some friendship going on huh" he smirked purring "How many others do you know who have a relationship like ours" he smiled nuzzling and resting in Katai's mane.
"Yeah got that right" Twilight purred happily smiling as he looked up at Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:54 PM
"I don't know many, that's for sure." Katai purrs and looks down to Twilight. He rubs his chin across his head a few more times as he closes his eyes and purrs loudly, "So comfortable."

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 11:57 PM
"That I certainly am" Twilight smirked resting in Katai's mane softly nuzzling him still "Very comfortable" he smiled smiled widely.
"I doubt anyone in this whole pride has a friend situation like ours" he smiled purring "We both have a unique relationship" he purred softly nuzzling the underside of Katai's muzzle slightly.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 11:58 PM
"Really..." Katai says quietly as he closes his eyes and purrs, He nuzzles the top of Twilight's head once more and smiles very happily.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 12:05 AM
"Yeah really" Twilight answerd purring and smiled up at Katai.
He looked up for a few moments purring as Katai nuzzled the top of his head before looking at the waterfall and the den.
"This place really is wonderful" he purred.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 07:50 AM
"I know. Now you really do know why me and Asha come here." Katai purrs down to Twilight once more and opening his eyes. He rubs across his head softly purring.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 07:55 AM
"Yeah I guess I do" he smiled purring loadly as he looked back up at Katai with a smile as he nuzzled the top of his head.
He purred and nuzzled into Katai's mane alittle more feeling his chest vibrate making him smile once more.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:00 AM
"I don't feel like going back yet myself. It's just too peaceful and calm to even think about getting up and going back. Besides, it's gonna get hot outside as the day progresses." Katai yawns a little once more before looking down to Twilight. He nuzzles his head again as he nuzzles his chest and mane.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:04 AM
"Its going to be hot outside but we should be ok we got the waterfall and that there" Twilight smiled purring as he looked up at Katai nuzzling into his mane more.
"Tired are ya" Twilight purred nuzzling Katai under the muzzled smiling before nuzzling his mane once more.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:07 AM
"Yeah... and there was me saying that I got enough sleep last night." Katai laughs softly, "...still, the quietness of this place makes me even more tired." He smiles and purrs down to Twilight, "You're right about the waterfalls. Another thing; we're in the shade."

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:15 AM
"You got more sleep than me I think and I'm ok" Twilight smiled up at Katai as he rested deep in his mane purring.
"So peaceful and comfortable here...its a perfect sleep combination" he smiled and nuzzled deep into his mane once more before resting in it again.
"Out of the sun and in the cool" he smiled nuzzling the bottom of Katai's muzzle.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:17 AM
"Yeah. I bet if we set one paw outside now we'll be straight back in here." Katai laughs softly, "Don't mess around with the African sunshine. It's always so hot." He laughs again and rests on Twilight's head once again, purring deeply and happily.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:21 AM
"We take one step out the we are going to get wet" Twilight laughed softly as he purred "But yeah no one messes around with African sunshine" he smiled "To hot to really do anything untill it cools down in the evening" he purred looking up at Katai as he rested deep in his mane.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:23 AM
"Haha... wait, you said evening?" Katai smirks and pulls his head away for a second before pulling it back and resting it on Twilight's head where it was previously, "Yeah... that's why we take walks more in the evening." He smirks down to him.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:27 AM
"Suns less intense then" he purred smiling up at him as he rerested his head on his again.
"I always like being outside in the evening and at nights" he purred "Its romantic, cooler and gives you a chance to talk and keep each other warm" he smirked up at Katai and nuzzled into his chest.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:30 AM
"Yeah. Now you know where me and Asha were heading back from last night." He laughs softly, "This den." He smirks down to him, "Sometimes this starts to feel better than what a lioness does. Two words; your mane." He grins and purrs.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:35 AM
"I'm sorry about ruining your fun last night" Twilight purred smiling up at Katai "Guess I'm sorta making up for it right now" he smiled softly and nuzzled him under the muzzle a few times before nuzzling up into his mane once more.
"I like to know I can please a lion more than a lioness" he laughed softly through his purring "The manes are wonderful" he purred continuing to nuzzle into it.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:38 AM
"Ah, that's ok. You didn't ruin much... we was just heading back actually but yeah, we're having fun now which I guess makes up for last night." Katai smiles down to Twilight and purrs as he nuzzles him under the muzzle and into his mane.

"You'd like to know that eh?" Katai smirks, "I don't know what it's like to be a lioness but sure, you please me." He smiles and nuzzles the top of his head once more.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:43 AM
"Well either way I want to make up for it" Twilight smirked purring continuing to nuzzle Katai's mane "You bet we are having some fun right now; we both purring like mad" Twilight laughed softly nuzzling him under the muzzle.
"Well its always nice to know" he smiled looking up at Katai with a wide smile as he nuzzled into his mane "I maybe a lion but I can sure know how to please one now" he winked as he purred.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:45 AM
"Best to know you can please both genders." He winks down to him, "Both are better than one I always say and you bet we are... and then you say we're vibrating. Yeah...right." He laughs softly purring still and nuzzling Twilight's head.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:49 AM
"Its a skill" Twilight winked "Yeah its nice to know I can have that sort of effect on lions and lionesses...there isn't enough of them" he purred as he rested deeply in Katai's mane sighing happily once more.
"Yeah we are vibrating thnaks to the purring" he smiled still nesting deeply in Katai's mane as he purred.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:56 AM
"Purring always makes us vibrate eh?" Katai smirks looking down to Twilight, "I guess you could call it a skill." He purrs again and nuzzles the top of Twilight's head once more.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:02 AM
"Yeah I know purring does" Twilight purred looking up at Katai with a smile "And yeah I guess skill wouldn't be the best of words to describe it huh" he laughed soflty nuzzling into Katai's mane again.
"Maybe tommorow you can do all the nuzzling" he winked looking up at Katai.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:04 AM
"Like I said, I will." He smirks down to Twilight, "You deserve this too y'know." He prods him with his paw before nuzzling the top of his head once more purring.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:08 AM
"Hey" Twilight purred and smirked up at Katai as he prodded him "I told you what I would do if you prodded me again" he pured laughing and licked Katai's nose before resting his head in his mane once more looking up at him.
"And I'm glad you will" Twilight smiled nuzling the bottom of his muzzle softly before redoing his mane again.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:11 AM
"Why you..." Katai prods Twilight on the nose playfully as he licks his nose before laughing softly, "That tickled you know." He begins to purr again as he rests on Twilight's head.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:23 AM
"Yeah I know it does" Twilight purred a little loaded as Katai licked his nose back "Shine was doing that to me a few times last night" he smiled up at Katai from his mane.
"It really does tickle though" he laughed softly purring loadly resting his head deep in his mane once more.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:26 AM
"Shine was doing it to you eh? I can imagine." He laughs softly, "I saw it all." He grins and begins to stroke Twilight's side again purring.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:35 AM
"Yeah she can do it really well" Twilight laughed softly resting his head in his mane purring as Katai stroked his side.
"Bet shes still sleeping as well" he smirked "Or else shes wondering where I am" he purred loadly nuzzling his head in Katai's mane once more.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:38 AM
"We can still use the hunting excuse y'know. Asha was sorta awake when we left so I bet she'll be wondering where I am too." Katai turns his head to look out the den for a second before sighing happily and nuzzling the top of Twilight's head once more as he continues to stroke his side.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:46 AM
"I know its the purr-fect excuse" Twilight purred smiling at Katai as he nuzzled the top his head and his side "Wish Shine would do this to me once in a while" he purred smiling widely as he nuzzeled hard into Katai's mane once more.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:48 AM
"Well you're acting like the lioness sorta here. I know... lionesses usually do the type of stuff you're doing. Lions usually do the type of stuff I'm doing." He continues to nuzzle down into his mane, "Guess you don't mind being the lioness for now." He laughs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:55 AM
"Oh goodie I get to play lioness when you play lion" he purred with a smile on his face as he nuzzled into Katai's mane.
He purred loadly as Katai nuzzled away on him making him nuzzle him harder into Katai's mane and chest.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:57 AM
"Oh goody goody... Twilight the lioness now. I still remain Katai the lion." He grins and strokes his side once again as he rests his chin on the top of his head again, "Good job I've had experience huh?" He smirks and purrs.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 10:03 AM
"Just don't try anything on big boy ok" Twilight winked laughing softly as he nuzzled into Katai's mane "I'm still a lion ya know" he winked looking up at Katai as he nuzzled under Katai's muzzle.
"And yeah good job you got some experience" he laughed purring looking up at him

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 10:05 AM
"Who's the big boy now?" Katai smirks as he pulls his head back and pounces on top of Twilight, "Pinned ya. I'm usually the one who gets pinned." He laughs softly before taking his paws off his shoulders and laying down again.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Twilight rolled onto his front and crawled back over to Katai with a smile on his face and nuzzled into Katai's mane once more purring loadly.
"i rather do the pinning being the lioness and all" he smiled and nuzzled deeply and hard into his mane.
"But I rather do this" he purred loadly smiling at Katai.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 10:13 AM
"Yeah, you being the lioness and all. Just do whatever pleases you." He smirks down to Twilight as he strokes his side and nuzzles the top of is head. He purrs happily.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 10:19 AM
"What ever I want huh" Twilight smiled nuzzling into Katai's mane deeply and hard into his mane before looking up at Katai and nuzzled his muzzle.
"Love being a lioness" he purred smiling at him "And since your a lion you do what you wish as well" he winked nuzzling his muzzle again.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 10:21 AM
"Oh yeah? I can do anything huh?" Katai turns his head to the side for a moment before turning round to surprise Twilight. "SURPRISE!!!!" He jumps on top of him once more sending them both rolling to the other side of the den.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 10:23 AM
"Ahh" Twilight said suprised as Katai pounced on him sending him across the den.
He smiled up at Katai "Pinned me again I see" he purred.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Heh... just did it to surprise you." He winks to him before standing up on all fours and smiling as he listens to the water from the waterfalls, "It seems like we've been here for ages." He laughs softly, "Not that I mind it or anything."

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"You did that for sure" Twilight purred looking up at Katai as he stood up as he looked up from the ground on his back.
"Yeah we been here a while but I don't mind either" he smiled continuing to purr as he looked up at Katai.
"So what you going to do now lion" he purred winking up at him.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 10:31 AM
"I have no idea. Really." He laughs softly as he flops down onto his side again, "Can't stay stood up for too long." He grins and purrs.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"Don't make me crawl over to you again" Twilight purred think its about time you crawled over to me" he winked looking up from the ground at Katai.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Katai rolls his eyes and smirks, "Whatever you say." He rolls onto his front again and crawls over to him curling around him, "There. Happy now?" He grins.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Yes very happy" Twilight purred as Katai curled around him.
He once more started nuzzling into Katai's mane hard again purring softly.
"Once more we are back where we started he purred nuzzling Katai's muzzle smiling up at him.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:37 PM
"Yeah... you're right there. Back to enjoy the comfort and warmth of eachother." He smirks down to him and strokes his side once more.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"Yeah" Twilight purred as Katai stroked his sides.
"I love the comfort and the warmth" Twilight smiled and purred as he looked over at Katai nuzzling his mane deeply again.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:47 PM
"Yeah, warmth and comfort is always good." Katai smirks as he continues to stroke Twilight's sides, "Let's just hope Namabi, Simba or whoever don't come and spoil it for us. Not like they're gonna anyway... they don't even know where this place his." He nuzzles the top of Twilight's head again.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 08:56 PM
"Yeah thats always a good thing and I'm glad they won't party crash on us" Twilight purred softly resting in Katai's mane once more.
"And your very warm" he smiled as he nuzzled in Katai's mane and rested on his chest continuing to purr away.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 08:58 PM
"Yeah... don't want them coming and spoiling the fun like 'omg, Katai and Twilight are sleeping together!!!' or anything like that." Katai rolls his eyes slightly before continuing to stroke Twilight's side purring softly.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:02 PM
"Your really bothed about being caught aren't ya" Twilight smirked looking up from Katai's mane "You shouldn't care what they think all because they are jealous about not having such a friendly friend relationship" he purred nuzzling Katai under the muzzle as he stroked his side.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"Jealous little kitties eh? Like I said earlier, if they don't like it, they can lump it. If they can't take that as an answer, it's their problem. That's what I say about it all." Katai rolls his eyes thinking about the others, "Anyway, let's just forget about those for now shall we?" Katai smirks down to Twilight again, "Friendly friend relationship. Can't help that happening." He purrs and nuzzles the top of his head again.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Yeah very jealous ones" Twilight purred "Are relationship can't be broken and I know it" he smiled glancing up at Katai "No matter what anyone says or do" he purred nuzzling into Katai's chest slowly.
"And well as long as they never find out then we won't have to worry anyway...well I mean you won't have to worry" he purred nuzzling him under the muzzle once more "As it seems to bother you so much" he laughed softly.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Still, I'm referring back to the "scent" problem. Anyway, that doesn't matter anyway seeing as we can easily get shut of the scents we have now so let's forget about that." He purrs as Twilight nuzzles him under his muzzle and licks his head, "Hehe... how about that then?" He grins.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:24 PM
"That was nice" Twilight smirked "We could go to the waterhole or something to clean ourselfs off to get rid of the scents if you wish" he purred licking Katai's nose with a smirk before nuzzling the underside of Katai's muzzle once more.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:26 PM
"Good idea. How do you come up with such good ideas?" Katai smirks down to Twilight, "I never thought of that. How silly of me." He laughs softly as Twilight licks his nose. He licks his nose back and nuzzles him purring.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:35 PM
"Thought it was a good idea didn't really have to think it up" Twilight purred as Katai licked his nose back making him purr a little loader and smiled a little bigger up at Katai as he rested in his mane once more.
"Well we can go there when ever you wish" he purred closing his eyes and sighing softly as he rested in Katai's mane listening to him purr as he did.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Katai also closes his eyes and continues to purr softly. At this moment, his mind seems pretty full of thoughts and memories. Most of them are about Asha and the cubs. He shakes his head slightly at the thoughts and opens his eyes once more and looks down to Twilight. He still loves Asha and the cubs and knows that he needs to be there for them but he knows that his relationship with Twilight has grown stronger than it ever has been.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:50 PM
"You ok" Twilight smiled purring as he opened his eyes and looking up at Katai as he looked down at him.
He softly nuzzled Katai's mane and purred softly once more continuing to look up at him.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"I'm fine. Just something caught my attention, that's all." Katai looks down to Twilight knowing that all this needed to be kept a secret. He forgets about this for now though and softly nuzzles the top of his head once more.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 09:54 PM
"Care to share what it was?" Twilight questioned as he rested in Katai's mane once more and looking up at him "Not forcing to say of course; so don't answer if you don't want to" he purred as Katai nuzzled the top of his head once more.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 09:56 PM
(Darn, gotta go for an hour now. :hugs: )

"Hmm... just thinking about Asha and the cubs that's all. Mostly happy things I'd say." He smirks down to him, "Why? You had any happy feelings or thoughts lately?" He nuzzles him again.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"Well I'm glad to hear they are happy thoughts" Twilight purred nuzzling deeper into Katai's mane once more before resting in it.
"Of course theres Shine and whats happening right now" he purred looking up at Katai "Thinking how this could of happend in a space of a day of me coming back" he laughed softly "Shouldn't of disapered in the first place...could of done this much sooner" he smiled.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 10:57 PM
"Yeah... you like come back after going to wherever you went and then you have your night last night with Shine and then today. Seems like things have gone all over to place." He smirks down to Twilight and laughs slightly before nuzzling the top of his head.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"Well even if it has its been most fun and enjoyable" Twilight purred continuing to rest his head in Katai's mane as he nuzzled the top of his head.
"I love whats happened" he purred loadly.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 11:08 PM
"Well aren't you lucky." Katai smirks down to Twilight, "Two of these things happening in a space of one night and one morning. Now that's lucky." He strokes his side once more.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 11:29 PM
"Yeah thats for damn sure" Twilight purred and sighed happily as Katai stroked his side once more.
His tail swished from side to side and he nuzzled deeply into Katai's mane once more purring loadly.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 11:31 PM
"You like that." Katai winks down to him, "Good to hear... I can hear you purring." He smirks and nuzzles his head again purring himself.

Lion King Stu
August 13th, 2005, 11:35 PM
"Yeah I do" Twilight purred and sighed happily as his tail continued to swish and he nuzzled deeply into Katai's mane once more.
"I'm purring loader than I was thats for sure" he smiled with his eyes closed.

King Simba
August 13th, 2005, 11:37 PM
"You would be. You're even closing your eyes now." Katai smirks down to Twilight before nuzzling and licking his head once more.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Yes I know" Twilight purred as he smiled as Katai nuzzled and licked his head once more.
"Like you did earlier" he purred as his tail swished across the ground once more.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 07:05 AM
"Hehe, now who's doing the tail swishing?" Katai smirks down to Twilight nuzzling the top of his head a few more times purring happily.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 08:08 AM
"I am" he purred loadly with Katai nuzzling the top of his head. Twilight softly nuzzling Katai's mane with his eyes closed sighing happily.
His tail continued to swish side to side as he once again rested in Katai's mane purring lovingly.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 08:10 AM
(:gasp: O_o; :lol: )

Katai closes his eyes too and makes sure that he keeps Twilight warm. He slightly rests his chin on his head again and purrs softly as he relaxes and rests his eyes.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 08:18 AM
((:p))

Twilight continued to purr away as he rested in Katai's mane continuing to listen to him purr. He opened his eyes and looked up smiling before shutting them once more and softly nuzzling into the mane again.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 08:20 AM
(:woeisme: :idiot: :p)

Katai begins to hum the song he sang to Asha quietly with his eyes closed. He strokes Twilight's side again and slowly swishes his tail from side to side.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 08:24 AM
"What you doing?" Twilight purred and laughed softly as he listened to Katai humming.
He purred louder as Katai stroked his side once more. Twilight nuzzled the bottom of his muzzle softly before resting in the mane again.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 08:28 AM
"Just singing... that's all." Katai smiles down to Twilight as he begins to quietly sing another song as he thinks about Asha NOT Twilight, "...you're beautiful... you're beautiful... you're beautiful... it's true. I saw your face, in a crowded place and I don't know what to do, cuz I'll never be with you..." He continues to stroke his side.

(Recognise the lyrics? Yeah... listening to that now. :lol: That's why it came to mind. :idiot: )

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 08:31 AM
((James Blunt- Your Beautiful...yeah it sounds very damn familiar :p:lol:))

"What a nice song" Twilight purred softly as Katai continued to stroke his side.
Twilight continued to nest in his mane purring as he heard Katai sing.
"You also got a nice singing voice" he purred softly nuzzling his mane again.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 08:34 AM
(:p :lol: Correctamundo. :idiot: )

"And there was me a few days back singing to Asha... the song I sang kinda sucked though." Katai laughs softly, "Didn't think I had a nice singing voice but thanks anyway. I thought I couldn't sing." He continues to stroke his side.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 08:37 AM
((:lol: weeeee'ness!!!:D))

"The song was good" Twilight purred softly in Katai's mane "I'm sure Asha loved it...I liked it" he smiled into Katai's mane with his eyes shut.
As Katai continued to stroke his sides his tail still swished across the floor.
"Asha's a lucky lioness to have you" he purred nuzzling Katai's mane once more.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 08:40 AM
"Yeah... I'd say she's pretty lucky. I feel as if I'm lucky to have her." Katai smiles slightly, "Then again, Shine's a lucky lioness to have a lion like you. If you say Asha's lucky to have me then Shine's lucky to have you." He winks down to him as he nuzzles the top of his head once more. He continues to stroke his side.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 08:46 AM
"I had the feeling you would say something that" Twilight purred a little louder into Katai's mane with his eyes shut as Katai nuzzled the top of his head and stroked his side.
"Yeah they are both lucky to have caring and loving lions like us...makes me wonder if Asha and Shine should do something like this as well" he purred opening his eyes for a moment smiling up at Katai before closing them once more.
"I think your pleasing me more than I am pleasing you" he purred nuzzling deep and hard into Katai's mane once more with a smile on his face.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 11:18 AM
"Well if they are doing something along the lines of this good on them although I doubt it somehow." He nuzzles Twilight's head again, "...besides, if Shine has even bothered waking up yet I don't think she'd have enough energy to do anything like this..." He laughs softly, "...with last night and all."

"No, no, it's all the same here. I like what you're doing and I already know that you like what I'm doing as well." He smirks and purrs down to him stroking his side once more.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:03 PM
"Well yeah I guess she is still asleep....I think we did both go alittle overboard last night" he purred laughing softly still nuzzled into Katai's mane and chest.
"Well if they did maybe they can have a better friendship" he smiled looking at Katai with a smile purring.
"I think we sussed each other out what we like now" he purred and nuzzled deeply into Katai's chest and mane.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"Yeah, maybe they could build their relationship up like ours... hmm, entirely their choice I guess." Katai looks across to the waterfall for a second and smiles before turning back to Twilight. He nuzzles him again.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:13 PM
"yeah I know....be intresting to see though" Twilight smirked laughing softly into Katai's mane "If someone was to accidently walk in on them" he purred loudly.
"Not everyday you see a lioness doing that" he purred as Katai nuzzled him. "In saying that you don't see two lions doing that either like now" he laughed nuzzling Katai's muzzle.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"Yeah... still, they hardly know eachother. They only started talking last night so I don't think it'd go that far. We've known eachother for a while now so that's why things have turned out different and yeah, don't usually see this happening. Nothing wrong with being different." He smirks and strokes his side once more purring.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:24 PM
"Not saying there is anything wrong with it" Twilight purred as Katai stroked his side once more.
"Ah well this lion can still dream at seeing something like that one day" he laughed softly through his purrs.
"Yeah we have been friends for a while and what a way to celebrate it huh" he said nuzzling deeper and harder into Katai's mane and chest.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 12:26 PM
"Yeah... you did come here a while ago didn't you?" Katai looks down at Twilight, "That was before you went on your travels wasn't it?" He smirks down to him continuing to stroke his sides.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:31 PM
"Yeah I came here a while back...then left for a few new moons then came back again...which was last night" Twilight purred looking up at Katai as he stroked his side.
"I got to know you pretty well....Shine as well" he smiled "And now I sorta strengthend both relationships very strongly" he laughed softly through his purring.
"Shines my mate and your a very close friend...much closer now" he smiled nuzzling Katai's mane once more.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Same to you... we all know that Asha's my mate and now we know that me and you are very very close friends. I mean very very close too." He nuzzles the top of his head again and purrs down to him.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:41 PM
"Very, very close" he said purring and quietly licking Katai's nose once more and softly nuzzling his muzzle.
"I must get talking to Asha...can't say I'm actually that close to her really" he purred continuing to nuzzle softly away.
"But I think are relationship is as good as it can get...no idea how we could make it any better" he purred.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"Same here... haven't really spoke to Shine. Don't worry, I won't run off with her or anything." Katai laughs softly as he purrs as Twilight licks his nose. "Still, we have our relationship." He nuzzles him softly.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 12:46 PM
"You run away with my Shine and I run away with your Asha" he purred jokingly licking Katai's nose once more "Or maybe we could run off together" he laughed softly through his purring.
"But this way we got two relationships anyway" he purred "Twice the normal ammount of loving we get" he smiled nuzzling Katai under his muzzle.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 01:13 PM
"You'd better not!" Katai smirks and prods Twilight in the side as he says this, "I know... you're joking." He laughs softly.

"Yeah... better than one. Twice the love, double the protection." He smiles and purrs as Twilight nuzzles him in under the muzzle.

(Way to go for using that quote. :idiot: :lol: )

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 01:20 PM
((I thought it was a lil cheesy to keep using that quote...AY we used it a lil to much :p))

Twilight smirked up from Katai's chest as he nuzzled deeply into the mane to purr and smile up at him as he raised his head to his.
"Yeah double the love double the protection" he smiled licking Katai's nose again placing his nose to his with a smirk as he purred.
"Don't worry I won't run off with your Asha I was joking there" he purred remaining to keep his nose next to his.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 01:23 PM
(Still, it was kinda good to use so nuh-uh... :idiot: :kiss: *bratty cubbish voice*)

"You'd better be joking..." Katai smirks to Twilight as he presses his nose against his, "Or else..." He lifts his paw up and playfully prods him on the shoulder.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 01:37 PM
"Don't worry I am" he purred softly nuzzling his nose against his just as Katai prodded him playfully with his paw.
Twilight licked Katai's nose once more before pulling back ever so slightly to keep his nose close to Katai's.
"Everytime you poke me I lick your nose" he purred smiling at him.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 01:39 PM
"Can you see me moaning about it like?" Katai smirks to him as his nose is touching with Twilight's, "I don't really mind what you do." He smirks again and purrs looking into his eyes.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 01:46 PM
"I know" Twilight purred looking into Katai's eyes "Well your the lion..I'm the lioness remember" he winked "I give you permission to do anything to me" he smirked and licked Katai's nose before smiling at him purring.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 01:48 PM
"I'd still like the lioness to do anything to me." Katai winks at Twilight, "You say you're the lioness so yeah." He smirks and rubs noses with him purring.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 01:54 PM
"Well this lioness loves to have males do what ever they want" he smiled down at Katai "But we will do a bit of both ok...I will do my bit then you can do you bit" he purred loudly winking at Katai.
Twilight slightly pounced and pinned Katai down to the ground and softly nuzzled deeply into Katai's mane and chest once more.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 01:57 PM
"Okay, so you're doing the lioness bit now..." Katai smirks and playfully pushes Twilight off. He stands up on all fours and nuzzles his cheek and smirks to him.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"Yeah" he smiled before Katai playfully pushed him off. He looked up at Katai got up onto all fours before padding slowly over to him and nuzzled the side of his cheek and slightly cuddling him.
"And what do lionesses do" he whispered into Katai's ear purring "We pounce" he laughed playfully and playfully pounced onto him.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 02:04 PM
"Yeah but us males can pounce too y'know." He grins up to Twilight and licks him on the nose before playfully pushing him off, "Alright, lemme up now."

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:07 PM
"Yes but us lionesses pounce much better than you males" Twilight purred laughing softly as Katai once more playfully pushed him off.
"Ok you been a good lion so I will" he smiled over at him as Katai licked his nose before he got up onto all fours.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 02:08 PM
"I'm always a good lion." Katai smirks to Twilight, "Even ask Asha if you don't believe me." He laughs softly before looking towards the waterfall again and then looking back at Twilight, "Any ideas on what to do now then? I'm pretty stumped."

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:13 PM
"Oh yeah...oh Asha is your Katai a good lion...just wanted to know before I let him do stuff to me" Twilight laughed softly "I trust what you say; I know your a good lion" Twilight purred nuzzling Katai's neck once more.
"Your the lion you tell me" Twilight whispered into his ear softly before back steping a step or two still smiling at him.
"Do what ever you wish to me...I'm your lioness" he winked.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 02:16 PM
"Alright then..." Katai looks towards the entrance before laughing to himself, "...lioness." He turns round and jumps on top of Twilight. He pins him this time and keeps his large paws on his shoulders, "Gotcha." He smirks down to him.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Twilight laughed softly as Katai pounced on top of him.
"Oh no looks like the big old muscular lion has pinned me" he laughed softly purring up at Katai licking his nose.
"What ever will you do now" he laughed softly looking up at him winking a eye at him.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 02:29 PM
"I'm not old. I'm far from it." Katai smirks down to him as he takes his paws off his shoulders and jumps off him, "I don't know. I do know of another place we could go to if you'd like."

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:33 PM
"Sounds good to me" Twilight smiled rolling onto his front purring softly still as he got back onto all fours.
He padded up to Katai's rubbing up against his side smiling at him.
"So where is this place" he purred padding around him rubbing against Katai's side purring loudly.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 02:35 PM
"Not too far from here. Me and Asha are quite the explorers eh?" Katai smirks and nuzzles Twilight's cheek and purrs as he rubs against him, "Just follow me. By the way, you'll have to get wet again. Sorry." He laughs a little.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"I don't mind getting wet...its actually pretty nice getting wet" Twilight purred rubbing against Katai's side purring.
"And I love exploring just as much as well" Twilight purred as Katai nuzzled him.
"And what we going to do at this place...you have still got to be a lion to this lioness afteral" he winked to Katai as he rubbed against his side.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 02:43 PM
"We'll see when we get there... anyway, who's gonna go first?" Katai looks at Twilight as they stood before the waterfall.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:52 PM
"I will" Twilight purred making one more pass around Katai as he rubbed himself against Katai's side once more.
He smiled and nuzzled Katai under the muzzle.
He faced the waterfall and pounced through the waterfall; he stood there slightly dripping and waited for Katai to make his apperance.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 02:54 PM
After Twilight has pounced through the waterfall, Katai takes a few steps back and jumps through himself making an appearance. He shakes his mane and fur to get dry.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"Lead the way my lion" Twilight smiled purring at Katai as he continued to drip slightly wet as he padded up to Katai and shook himself making them both slightly wet.
He purred and softly nuzzled Katai.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 03:00 PM
"Hey... I was just dry then." Katai smirks, "I'll have to get my own back for that." He laughs softly, "Not that you'll mind now will you?" He nuzzles him back purring.

"Just try and keep up with me okay?" Katai looks at Twilight, "So you don't get lost." He begins to pad in the direction of the other den.

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"I don't mind a punishment" Twilight purred winking and purred as Katai nuzzled him.
"And don't worry I can keep up with you" Twilight smiled purring softly "And I can't loose you even if I wished" he purred and nuzzled Katai softly before padding beside him to the new den.

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 03:10 PM
"And this is where you gotta keep looking... don't really want anyone seeing us like this now." Katai looks at Twilight as he pads along a little bit faster that before, "Let's hope there's no unexpected visitors at the new den either."

Lion King Stu
August 14th, 2005, 03:14 PM
"Yeah yeah you don't want to be spotted like this" Twilight laughed softly purring.
He glanced about looking to see if anyone was following him before rubbing against Katai's side before smiling at him.
"Yeah lets hope not".

King Simba
August 14th, 2005, 03:16 PM
"Well Pride Rock is pretty far away from here if you look." Katai stops and glances across the savannah over to Pride Rock which was in fact a few miles away, "Let's hope none of the pride members are venturing out here." He smirks and purrs, nuzzling Twilight on the cheek before continuing to pad along.