PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Lion King Stu
May 30th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"I've been interested in Twilight for a while when he didn't know" Shine purred and nuzzled Twilight "Then he just disapered...but my love came back" she said nuzzling Twilight once more.

"If I only noticed earlier" Twilight purred "We could of done this then" he smiled

King Simba
May 31st, 2005, 09:16 AM
"Let's go back now anyways...later Twilight, Shine..." he then turns back to Asha nuzzling her.

Lion King Stu
May 31st, 2005, 03:13 PM
"Oh ok see you later katai" Twilight said smiling up at Katai before turning to Asha "You to Asha" he smiled at her.

"See ya" Shine smirked at the couple.

Watching the pad away a short distance Twilight finally spoke again.
"Shouldn't we go back to Pride Rock like we planned" Twilight said whispering into Shine's ear purring softly.

"We have been seen already theres no rush" Shine replied nuzzling Twilight's neck "I'm sure Katai will mention us where ever hes going and you know how fast words travel around the pride" she laughed softly resting her head on his shoulder.

King Simba
May 31st, 2005, 08:32 PM
(Btw, in case you were wondering, Mutae and Kuta are both of Katai's parents. =))

Meanwhile back at Pride Rock, Mutae and Kuta watch out and both smile at the sight of their son's happiness and love, "Katai really is happy..." Kuta rests her head against Mutae's shoulder, "...I'm happy he's found someone to love..." she looks up to Mutae before looking back at Katai and Asha who are beginning to pad back to Pride Rock together.
Mutae smiles proudly down to his son, "...well, she really loves him. It's so nice to be a grandfather at last."

Lion King Stu
June 1st, 2005, 10:49 PM
"I wonder wheter thats a good or a bad thing" Twilight smirked and licked Shine on the nose; he wrapped his paws a little tighter around her and nuzzled her neck.

"Yeah this case its a good thing" Shine replied purring as Twilight held her a little more tightly but no where near enough to hurt her and licked and nuzzled her.
"Soon the pride will know about us" She smiled "Something I wanted a long time back when you first came" she purred nuzzling into Twilight's mane.

"The same" Twilight replied closing his eyes feeling like he was in a dream "Just needed some time to figure out what I was going to do with my self....I decided and choose to come back; for you" he purred.

"I'm glad you did" Shine replied nuzzling Twilight's stomach before getting off his stomach.
"I think we should head back anyway" Shine purred "Don't want to do anything out in the open if you get my drift" she smiled and padded a few steps away before turning and waiting for Twilight.

Twilight smirked and rolled onto his front before streatching across the floor and getting back up onto all fours.
"Don't want everyone seeing what we are doing" he smiled and rubbed up against Shine and nuzzled her softly.

"We sure don't" Shine blinked "Maybe later though when no one is about" Shine purred and padded a few steps away from Twilight and playfully left her tail soflty touch Twilight's muzzle.

"Maybe" Twilight smirked and purred as he padded to Shine's side.

They both padded back to Pride Rock side by side.

King Simba
June 3rd, 2005, 08:33 AM
(Waiting for STL's reply... =))

Originally posted by King Simba
"Let's go back now anyways...later Twilight, Shine..." he then turns back to Asha nuzzling her.

(Btw, in case you were wondering, Mutae and Kuta are both of Katai's parents. =))

Meanwhile back at Pride Rock, Mutae and Kuta watch out and both smile at the sight of their son's happiness and love, "Katai really is happy..." Kuta rests her head against Mutae's shoulder, "...I'm happy he's found someone to love..." she looks up to Mutae before looking back at Katai and Asha who are beginning to pad back to Pride Rock together.
Mutae smiles proudly down to his son, "...well, she really loves him. It's so nice to be a grandfather at last."

King Simba
June 3rd, 2005, 06:57 PM
Katai pads ahead of Asha before spotting his parents up on Pride Rock, he smiles up to them before looking back at Asha. He pads a little slower.

King Simba
June 4th, 2005, 08:25 AM
"Why do you think I started to pad a little slower?" Katai grins to her, "...wasn't I giving you chance to catch up?" he laughs a little, licking her on the nose before rubbing himself against her too.

King Simba
June 5th, 2005, 09:10 AM
"Nah...you'll probably get into trouble or something..." Katai grins to her laughing a little, "It's best we get back now anyway."

King Simba
June 5th, 2005, 09:24 AM
"I know...you're brave. Your bravery always amazes me..." he smirks to her, licking her cheek.

Lion King Stu
June 6th, 2005, 06:19 PM
When Twilight and Shine arrived back at Pride Rock they padded into the den side by side and looked about for any other life.

"Well we are back" Twilight smirked and flopped down on the floor "Doesn't look like anyones around; looks like we got the rock for our selfs" he smiled up at Shine purring.

"Yeah looks like we do huh" Shine replied smiling laying down beside him looking into Twilight's eyes nuzzling his chest purring softly.

King Simba
June 6th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Katai spots Shine and Twilight arrive back at the den, "Looks like they beat us to it..." he laughs a little, beginning to pad back to Pride Rock. He turns around to Asha, "You coming? Don't want to leave you behind again..." he smirks.

Lion King Stu
June 6th, 2005, 06:28 PM
"Wonder where everyone is" Twilight purred as Shine nuzzled his chest. He stroked Shine's side with one of his paws and lay back glancing about the cave for anyone else seeing nothing.

"No idea" Shine purred as she continued to nuzzle his chest moving up to nuzzle his mane "We got the den to are selfs thats all that matters" she laughed softly before resting her head in his mane as he stroked her side with one of his paws.

King Simba
June 6th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Jaini sneaks out of the den he was previously in and looks out onto the Pride Lands before hearing Twilight's and Shine's voices. He doesn't go anywhere yet and just looks over the lands below, "Oooh..." he gasps in awe and amazement.

Lion King Stu
June 6th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Probably hunting or something I guess" Twilight purred continuing to stroke Shine's side before opening his eyes again and looked down at Shine licking her cheek and softly nuzzled her.
He caught sight of Jaini and smirked at him "What you doing" he said smiling at the cub.

"Most likely its still early perfect hunting time" Shine replied "I should be hunting right now; but can't be botherd" she said snuggling into Twilight's mane "Rather stay with you" she purred

King Simba
June 6th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Jaini gasps afraid that Twilight might report him to his parents, "N-nothing..." he turns back round looking out onto the lands curiously, his deep blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

Lion King Stu
June 6th, 2005, 06:46 PM
"I wouldn't go wondering off or anything if I where you" Twilight said continuing to smile at Jaini "You will get your parents worried" he said.
"Lovely night though huh" he said looking outside the den at the stars from where he lay.

Shine glanced over to the exit and smiled at the cub.

King Simba
June 6th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"Yeah...just don't tell em okay?" Jaini looks over to Twilight and Shine, "...and I aint goin' anywhere..."

Lion King Stu
June 6th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Don't worry I won't" Twilight smiled at Jaini "And good thing not a safe place out there at night".

Shine continued to purr and nuzzled Twilight's mane again before looking over at Jaini.
"We won't tell" she smiled

King Simba
June 7th, 2005, 10:00 PM
"In the den I think..." Katai looks at Asha before looking around for the cubs curiously.

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 08:00 AM
"Oh no...great, what took you so long." Jaini looks up to his parents, "You seemed to take hours..."

"That's because we were out for a few hours Jaini...we're back now though. It's late..." Katai looks down to Jaini smiling a little.

King Simba
June 12th, 2005, 09:04 AM
"Darn..." Jaini sighs, "...how come to do you get to go everywhere? You never even think about taking me..."

"Jaini, it's what call 'time alone'. Adults usually spend time alone from their cubs but we also spend a lot of time with our cubs too." Katai tells Jaini.

King Simba
June 12th, 2005, 01:49 PM
"Yeah but it's not fair...you and dad spend so much time away from us. Why do you do it?" Jaini looks up to them both curiously.

Lion King Stu
June 12th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Shine was now asleep her head resting on Twilight's stomach.
Twilight was looking up at the den roof stroking Shine's head with his paw.
Hearing voices he turned his head towards the entrance.

King Simba
June 13th, 2005, 04:03 PM
"Yeah well you're always gone...it does my head in..." Jaini feels Asha licking him, "...and would you stop licking me!"

King Simba
June 16th, 2005, 08:32 PM
"Noooo!" Jaini moans and tries to get out of his mother's grip, "You know I don't like baths..."

Katai therefore walked round to the other side of Jaini and began to clean the bottom part of Jaini's body, "Dad..." Jaini growls a little.

Lion King Stu
June 17th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Twilight continued to watch from where he lay on the ground and looked over at Katai and Asha giving Jaini a bath.
He laughed softly as he watched and listened to Jaini complain.

King Simba
June 17th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Jaini feels embarassed and looks over to Twilight, "See?! This is what they do to me!" Jaini tries to escape again but can't because Asha is at one end and Katai is at the other.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:18 PM
"Its called a bath Jaini" Twilight smirked to the cub "Its what happens embarising or not...we all been there" he laughed

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
"Baths stink though...especially when you have tongues touching you from either side... it's gross." Jaini growls a little.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
"Gets you clean though" Twilight smirked as he continued to look at Jaini "i suggest not to get dirty then you don't need to have a bath" he smirked winking a eye at him.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:44 PM
"I didn't get dirty..." Jaini growls a little struggling, "Alright! That's enough!" Jaini growls again.

Katai stops cleaning him, "Alright...just get dirty quicker. That's what'll happen Jaini."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
Twilight smirked and licked Shine's head as she continued to sleep peacefully with her head on his stomach.
He glanced back over at Katai "Cubs huh" he laughed softly.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:48 PM
"Haha...you're licking your mates head." Jaini laughs and runs away from in between his mother's paws.

"Yeah...the one who doesn't like baths. We have no problem with the other cubs." Katai rolls his eyes and stops Jaini from running away. He puts his paw firmly down on his tail.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:53 PM
Twilight smirked and licked Shine's head once more before smiling at Jaini "Yeah I know I am" he laughed softly.
"Well cubs act different towards certain things" Twilight replied "Some like one thing and some don't" he said watching Jaini getting floored by Katai holding his tail down making him laugh softly again.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:56 PM
"Yeah, Jaini never seems to be interested in anything... he can never be pleased. He always likes to go out on hunts in the middle of the day when the weather's hot. My answer's always no - obviously." Katai laughs a little grabbing hold of Jaini again, "Stay here Jaini. Don't want you getting hurt."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:57 PM
"Yeah well cubs are to active for there own good in my opinion" Twilight smirked "Always wanting to do stuff" he smirked resting his head on top of Shine's for a brief moment before looking back over at Katai again.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Jaini escapes from Katai's grip. He runs out of the den and Katai sighs, "Be right back...JAINI!!!" he calls after his son and runs out of the den, "Come back here."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 05:02 PM
Twilight laughs once more and watches Katai run out after Jaini.
"Cubs" Twilight laughed softly again and softly placed his head on Shine's head and closed his eyes for a moment.
He opened his eyes and looked about the den again.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 05:04 PM
Jaini always plays hide and seek when he does this, he hides behind a bush.

Katai looks out around the fields, "Look Jaini, I don't have any time for playing hide and seek now come back now." He looks back up to Twilight, "Give me an hand here Twilight...I'm sure you'll know how to handle cubs."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 05:09 PM
"Me handle cubs....no I don't have any my self yet" Twilight replied "But sure I'll help you find that cheeky cub" he smirked and softly laid Shine's head on the ground licking her cheek before gettingup on all fours and padding over to Katai.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 06:08 PM
"Hmm, I always thought you would've had some experience with lookin' after cubs. I was proved wrong..." Katai laughs a little, "...in case you're wondering, the little rascal scurried off somewhere over there." Katai points into a direction over towards a bush.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 06:35 PM
"Na no experience as of yet" Twilight replied "I was nearly a dad once before all my pride and my pregnant mate were killed" he sighed slightly "Got Shine now and everyone else so you know its good" he smiled and looked at the bush "Think hes in there then?" he questioned.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Yeah, he knows where to hide. He's a little pain when it comes to these type of situations..." Katai smirks and pads over to the bush.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 06:50 PM
Twilight padded over after Katai towards the bush that Jaini was meant to be hiding in.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 06:52 PM
Jaini gasps, "Oh no...stupid adults." he growls a little and hides deeper inside the bushes so his dad or Twilight won't be able to reach him as quick.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Come on Jaini come out" Twilight replied lying down in the grass and looking into the bush as best he could with it being night time and all.
He put his paw in and felt about softly just to make sure he didn't hurt Jaini by accident.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 10:39 PM
"Oh no...a lion I don't even know is telling me what to do..." Jaini growls a little.

"And a lion that you do know is also telling you what to do. That lion is your father..." Katai hears what Jaini said.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 10:41 PM
"Come on Jaini get out of there" Twilight replied laughing after hearing what Jaini just said "And you do know me we spoke earlier"

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 10:42 PM
"Okay! I'm out...keep your fur on!" Jaini appears out from behind the bushes, "Oh...sorry Twilight. Didn't know it was you..."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 10:46 PM
"No problem" Twilight smirked to Jaini "Good to see you out of that bush" he smiled.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Aww...darn, I meant to direct that towards dad." he then looks towards Katai, "You care too much!" he moans a little.

"Jaini, it's the middle of the night and it's way past your bedtime. You should've really been in bed hours ago..." Katai sighs and yawns himself.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Well thats parents they care for there youngin's" Twilight replied "Better than being attacked and killed by hyenas and all that" he said padding on a little "You should be thankful" he said looking at Jaini before smirking at the cub.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 10:55 PM
"Hmm, I guess so..." Jaini sighs, "Dad, can I have a ride?"
"I'm not sure whether you deserve one now after that carry-on..." Katai turns to Twilight, "What do you think?"

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 10:57 PM
"Hey your son Katai" Twilight smirked "Your the daddy...but I say yeah" he smirked

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 11:11 PM
"Alright...hop on..." Katai lays down so Jaini is able to climb onto his back. Jaini climbs on.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 11:15 PM
"Yeah its getting late and I'm missing my Shine" Twilight smiled to Katai

King Simba
June 24th, 2005, 12:02 PM
"You're missing your Shine? How do you think I'm feeling..." Katai smirks to Twilight, "I got all the cubs on my mind at the moment."

Lion King Stu
June 24th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"Well I'm missing my mate" Twilight smirked "Anyway we don't have any cubs.....yet" he smiled looking back at Katai as he continued to pad on.

King Simba
June 24th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Jaini snuggles into Katai's mane and falls asleep quietly, "Well, so long he's quiet we'll get back twice as fast." Katai smirks and begins to pad after Twilight.

Lion King Stu
June 24th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"Well thats good" Twilight smirked and continued to pad on.

King Simba
June 25th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Katai looks back to Jaini who's peacefully sleeping on his back, "He's a little cutie when he's quiet..." he then looks back to Twilight, smirking.

King Simba
June 28th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Jaini growls after he hears his mother speak, "Mum! I was sleeping!" he then looks around at his surroundings, "Darn, we're back already!? Stupid dad...you went too fast!" Jaini jumps off of Katai's back.

Katai rolls his eyes, "Jaini... I wasn't running back. You were just asleep..."

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 08:49 PM
"Yeah Jaini don't have a go at Katai" Twilight smirked down at Jaini "We walked back we didn't run or anything"

Shine continued to sleep on the floor.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:00 PM
"But Twilight, I'm not having a go at anyone... and my mum woke me up." Jaini growls a little, not referring to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 09:08 PM
"You will fall asleep quick enough now" Twilight replied padding back over to where Shine slept.
"You must be tired afteral" he said settling down beside Shine "After that little run of yours" he smiled looking over at Jaini.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"Well I am tired but I can't sleep anymore...once I'm awake, I'm awake!" Jaini sighs and curls up next to his brothers and sisters.

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 09:24 PM
"You'll sleep trust me" Twilight smiled at Jaini as he lay his head soflty down on Shine's side.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Jaini growls a little having tossed and turned a little, "Can't sleep...where's dad when you need him."

Katai grabs hold of Jaini by the scruff of his neck and places him in between his large paws, "I'm right here... you can sleep with me tonight." He nuzzles Jaini lovingly before cuddling up to Jaini.

Jaini does the same and snuggles into Katai's chest fur, purring gently and closing his eyes.

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Twilight smirked and closed his eyes.
"Cubs" Twilight said quitely as he slowly fell asleep on Shine's side.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Meanwhile, Guan who is obviously still very young tries to escape. Katai however, doesn't notice.

(Another repeat of Jaini me thinks. :lol: )

King Simba
July 8th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Since Guan is only a tiny cub at this time, he has to scamper and scurry across the floor. He scurries out the den and giggles a little to himself.

(Sorry for the double post. :bleen: )

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 02:30 PM
(:lol: Double the trouble! :gasp: )

Guan growls a little to himself as his mother takes him back inside. After Guan is placed down on the ground, Jaini wakes up and pads over to Guan, "Aww... you couldn't escape... I've tried it loads of times."

King Simba
July 20th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha laughs to Jaini and Guan, "Little troublemakers... cubs like you two should stay inside and be supervised." she smiles slightly.
"Oh, no..." Jaini sighs and flops down onto the floor, "I'm bored... when is morning gonna come?"

Meanwhile, Katai wakes up and looks across to Guan, Jaini and Asha, "Who's been trying to escape now?" he yawns tiredly.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Kovujin sat at the edge of the Pride Lands, he was currently on the Outlands side.. He thought about going over and seeing if he could join Simba's Pride, He had heard so much how he was supposively evil or something like that, he remembered a passing lion telling him that Simba killed Scar, But Kovujin didn't really care about Scar he wasnt that great anyways. Kovujin put a paw on the Pride lands. he walked over to it sat down on the grass and thought more. He hoped he wouldn't get into any trouble by doing so. He got close to the ground and slid through the Pride Lands, after a few minutes of crouching low to the ground and running trying to keep himself concealed from anyones view, he came across a Waterhole..I'll get something to drink, I might need some hydration anyways, Kovujin thought trying to remember the last time he actually drunk any water. He took a few quick laps and was out on the road again, he crouched back down and ran and came across a humungous rock. "This must be it" Kovujin said quietly, "Pride Rock...." Kovujin circled it looking for a way up, he came across some stones leading up towards the top, He followed them and found a Den, he could hear a few words, sounded like someone was talking, but who would be up at this time of night. whoever it was, they probably didn't pose a threat to Kovujin, he could take on about any challenge you gave to him, he was quite muscular for his age only being 2 and a half. Kovujin looked down at his body to make sure he was clean, it was a little to late though but it didn't matter, he did'nt really look like an Outsider, maybe he could lie and say he's from a different Pride... No he was going to tell the truth, he did'nt want peoples first impression to be on him was to think he was a lier. He walked up into the den, He could see many cubs and Lions and many a lionesses. He saw one of them awake, he had a red and black mane, with a brownish body and his under body was orange, and the bottem part of his legs were also orange, this Lion looked so strange. He wondered if the lion had seen him yet, he didn't know. so he decided to speak out,

"Hello, my name is Kovujin," He said in a low voice as to not wake up the other lions, "I've come to see if I can join this Pride.. Simba's Pride" Kovujin said to the strange Lion.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Katai immediately turns to Kovujin, it takes him a few moments to respond, "...then you'll have to report to the king."

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 12:56 PM
((ooc: I would like to join this RP, but I don't know where to post my character info. Can someone help? :S))

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 12:59 PM
(I think this (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=997) is the thread to sign up although it hasn't been updated for quite a while. :hmm: )

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:03 PM
((ooc: Thanks KS : ) ))

King Simba
July 27th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Jaini sighs and looks out of the den attempting to make another "great escape." He looks around and sees his parents not looking so he sneaks down from the den entrance gasping in awe at every sight. He runs off into the fields and sees an herd of gazelle in the distance, "Oooh... I wonder if I could hunt one of those..." he thinks for a moment and shakes his head, "Nah, I better not..." he growls a little and heads towards the water hole.

(The great escape. :lol: )

Kovu The Lion
July 27th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Katai immediately turns to Kovujin, it takes him a few moments to respond, "...then you'll have to report to the king."

"Thank you, Do you know where I can find the King?" Kovujin asked.

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 06:05 PM
((Just gonna do morning cause well want to get Twilight and Shine going again :p))

Morning had finally come as a thin stream of light entered the cave hitting Twilight's face making him stur and slowly open his eyes before closing them again at the light and groaned slightly.
"Damn light" he cursed to himself slightly as he rolled away from the light and opened them in the darkness so his eyes could get a little use to the light before looking back at the light.
After a few moments he rolled over onto his side and looked at the light which brightened the cave up ever so slightly.
He glanced about to see if anyone else was awake.

Shine continued to sleep peacfully on the floor and the sight made Twilight smile.

King Simba
July 28th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Jaini runs up to Twilight, "Hey again!" he grins happily, "Did you sleep well?" he glances at Shine before glancing back up at Twilight.

(Might as well... :p :idiot: )

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Hey Jaini" Twilight smiled to the small cub ran up to him "Yeah I slept good after chasing you last night on top of everything else" he laughed "How about you?" he questioned as he petted him softly with his paw.

King Simba
July 28th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"Well didn't you used to make a great escape when you were a cub?" Jaini smirks, "Yeah, I slept okay... I was a bit hot though."

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Yeah I guess so...but my pride was diffrent to this one" Twilight smiled at the though of when he was a cub "They always caught me much sooner than when we had to find you last night" he laughed softly.
"Yeah it was a little warm...mind you didn't help when you did your little bit of exercise".

King Simba
July 28th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"The thing that kept we warm was dad..." Jaini growls, "He never lets go of me whenever I go to sleep... I always have to be "close" to him..." he growls again and stamps his foot.

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Well shows he cares for you Jaini; you should be happy that your father cares...I've been to prides after my pride got whiped out.....and it wasn't pretty" Twilight said looking at Jaini "They had there cubs killed and didn't care for them; you should be glad in a way".
"But I understand what you mean; my parents where basicly the same after all".

King Simba
July 28th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Wow, the killed their own cubs? That's not very nice now is it?" Jaini looks up to Twilight, "It's my dad... he's too furry."

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 06:46 PM
"Yeah but those prides are sorta rare and this pride isn't one of them" Twilight smiled to Jaini "And well all lions are furry" he smirked to him "Even your furry" he replied petting Jaini with his paw once again.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 07:36 AM
"Not as furry as dad..." Jaini smirks, "Maybe I should sleep with mum instead tonight... I mean, in between her paws..."

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 07:38 AM
"Yeah I'm sure shes not as furry as your Dad" Twilight smirked at Jaini "We lions are maybe a little to furry" he smirked.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 07:40 AM
"It's the manes I'm tellin' ya!" Jaini laughs a little, "...I've got some need to talk... I'll grow one when I get older."

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 07:44 AM
"I like my mane" Twilight smirked to Jaini "You will have a nice full mane as well" he smirked and petted his head with his paw "The lionesses love the manes" he smirked.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 07:46 AM
"Yeah... the sorta think they're 'sextacular'..." Jaini smirks and laughs a little, "The sun is already rising anyways..."

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 07:51 AM
"Where you learn a word like that huh" Twilight laughed softly "Yeah I guess thats one way of calling them" he said continuing to laugh softly.
"Yeah the damn light woke me up" he said looking out of the den.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Jaini growls a little and rolls on the floor, meanwhile Katai wakes up and stretches, "Hey Twilight..." he smiles over to him before getting up and padding over to him still leaving Asha asleep with the other cubs.

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 07:57 AM
"Hey there Katai" Twilight smiled as he watched Katai pad of to him and Jaini "Sleep well?" he questioned continuing to smile at him "I know I did" he said looking at Shine who continued to sleep away peacefully and undisturbed.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 07:59 AM
"Yeah, everything was fine especially sleeping next to Asha...It - " Jaini interrupts, "...I didn't get my sleep though did I?!" he growls and curls up on the ground.

Katai sighs and looks at Twilight, "You can't tell that cub anything..."

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 08:19 AM
"Don't get like that Jaini" Twilight smirked down at him and petted him on the head.

"Cubs are liek that sometimes" Twilight smirked up at Katai "Well they were in my old pride at least; so how you feeling?" he questioned.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Jaini sighs and sits up. He begins to listen in to their conversation.

"Most cubs are the same... I know that because before I had cubs of my own, I used to look after Namabi's two cubs occassionally..." He smirks, "...and I'm feeling alright... hey, wasn't it last night when Jaini went running off?" he smirks and looks down at Jaini.

Jaini pouts and stamps his foot.

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 08:31 AM
"Yeah ruined my Shine time" Twilight smirked "Got the exercise at least thanks to Jaini" he smiled and petted him.

"And don't get like that Jaini" Twilight smiled down to him and petted him once more.

"I have no cubs" Twilight replied "Yet at least" he smiled and glanced at Shine before looking back at Katai.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 08:34 AM
"Well I bet you'll end up with some soon, no doubt about it." Katai smirks to Twilight before looking back down at Jaini, "Oh, come on Jaini... don't be like that." He bends down and nuzzles him.

Jaini sighs and looks up to them once more. He swishes his tail from side to side.

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 08:37 AM
"Yeah I will most likely have some soon" Twilight smiled "Makes me wonder what they are going to be like now" he smirked and petted Jaini.

"I'm sure they will be good cubs" he smiled "Yeah come and Jaini" he smirked down to him.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 08:39 AM
"The other cubs and the newborns are still sleeping... the other cubs only just learnt how to speak not long ago... Jaini isn't alone now." Katai smirks and smiles down to Jaini.

Jaini lays on the floor, "I'm bored..."

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 08:43 AM
"When they start talking is when the troubles start really isn't it" Twilight smirked "They disobey and answer back" he laughed softly.

"Bored huh" he smirked down to Jaini and prodded him softly with his paw.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 08:45 AM
"Yeah, I'm bored..." Jaini smirks and prods Twilight back with his smaller paws.

"Yeah, take Jaini for example..." Katai whispers into Twilight's ear so Jaini can't hear. He then turns back to Jaini, "Jaini, there's not much we can do in the early hours."

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Twilight smirked down at Jaini as he prodded back and looked up at Katai.
"Yeah its true there really isn't much to do in the early hours" he said said glancing out the cave "The suns stil not really up; won't be long though" he smiled.
"You can play in my mane or something" he smirked to Jaini "I'm sorta bored my self at the moment".

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 08:54 AM
"Haha... play in your mane?" Jaini smirks, "Okay then!" he jumps on top of Twilight and ruffles his mane up.

"You'd better watch your whiskers..." Katai tells Twilight, "He has a bad habit of pulling and swinging on other lions whiskers."

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Twilight smirked as Jaini jumped on him and messed his mane up.
"Yeah watch the whiskers Jaini" he smiled "I sorta like my whiskers" he laughed softly.

"I guess he must of done that once or twice to you hasn't he" he smirked to Katai.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 08:59 AM
"Yeah and it wasn't half painful..." Katai shudders, "And I mean it WAS painful."

Jaini continues to mess Twilight's mane up before moving closer to his whiskers, "Don't even think about it." Katai tells Jaini.

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 09:01 AM
"Well we will see" Twilight smirked "Not much longer and I'm going to have my own cubs swinging off them" he laughed.
He felt Jaini messing up his mane and getting close to his whiskers.
"Don't think about it Jaini" he laughed

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Meanwhile, Jaini moves even closer to his whiskers and grabs hold on one of them. He pulls one out accidently, "Oops..."

Lion King Stu
July 29th, 2005, 09:11 AM
"Ouch" Twilight said in a little pain and laughed "Yeah think it be best if you kept well away from the whiskers he smirked and looked around at Jaini "Can see why your father warned me now" he smirked.

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 09:12 AM
"What did I tell you?" Katai rolls his eyes and sighs, "Stay well away from Twilight's whiskers... remember that."

Jaini smirks, "Oops, sorry..."

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 07:35 AM
"No problem Jaini" Twilight smiled and pawed at Jaini's head.

"Its alright Katai" Twilight smirked "I'll live" he laughed.

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 07:28 AM
(Hmm... it seems to say that you posted that yesterday? :hmm: )

"He just won't learn." Katai laughs a little under his breath, "Got anything you'd like to do then? Not much really to do whilst we're just sat here."

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 08:15 AM
(Jaini has woken up. Katai is speaking to Twilight and Jaini happened to pull some more of Twilight's whiskers out. :lol: That's about it I think. ;))

Lion King Stu
August 10th, 2005, 08:41 AM
"I can't think of anything to do that be Jaini's play thing at the moment" he laughed softly looking down at Jaini "Besides not even Shine's up yet so I don't want to leave just yet without her" he smirked looking over at Shine as she slept on the den floor.

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 08:43 AM
"Aye... neither is Asha." Katai looks over to Asha before looking back at Twilight, "Don't want to leave without our lionesses." He laughs.

Lion King Stu
August 10th, 2005, 08:47 AM
"No we don't wanna do that afteral" Twilight smirked "Especially since me and Shine sorta got together last night" he smiled looking up at Katai.
"Best night of my life" he smirked "Remember your first night?" he questioned continuing to smile.

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 08:49 AM
"Yeah, I remember it well." Katai smirks to Twilight, "You mean the night me and Asha fell in love?" His expression turns more curious.

Lion King Stu
August 10th, 2005, 09:04 AM
"Yeah thats what I meant" he smirked to Katai "Can never forget your first night" he smiled to himself and rolled onto his back.
"It was great" he smirked to himself and rolled onto his side looking at Katai.

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 09:05 AM
"Yeah... first kiss." Katai looks to his right hand side before looking back at Twilight and flopping down on his side.

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 10:15 AM
"Well you would be if you've just woken up." Katai laughs over to Asha before padding over to her, "I slept just fine with you sleeping next to me." He nuzzles her a couple of times on the cheek.

Lion King Stu
August 10th, 2005, 12:01 PM
"Morning Asha" Twilight smiled over to her "Oh we did more thn just kiss Katai but you know...we sorta had a thing going before I left" he smiled "Got rekindled again when I got back; was a nice suprise must say".

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 12:03 PM
"That night was sweet. I wasn't really expecting it to be honest." Katai smiles across to Twilight and then looks back to Asha smiling.

King Simba
August 10th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha smiles to Katai, nuzzling him back gently, "I love you..." she purrs happily, licking him on the cheek, "My soft, lovable, cuddly Katai." she giggles to him.
"Aww... you're too cute when you describe me like that." Katai blushes a little and licks her back on the cheek, "I love you too. For the one millionth time." He laughs to her.

Kago
August 10th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Riona had started the day a little tired, but who cares, there's a new King and she was eager to see him. Even if she was a very young cub and it was going to have to be the bottom of Pride Rock, she could journey there, her parents had died shortly after she was borm and that saddened her, but gave her a new found form of adventure.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Twilight smirked and laughed softly upon hearing Katia and Asha's conversation.
"So what you two lovely Leo's doing today then?" he smiled over to both of them.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:08 AM
"Hmm, maybe the usual... snuggle, sleep, hunt, go for a walk, watch the unruly cubs aka Jaini..." Katai rolls his eyes and smirks over to Twilight, "Sometimes that turns out to be mine and Asha's worst nightmare." He laughs jokingly.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:15 AM
"Sounds good to me" Twilight laughed softly and looked down at Jaini "Ah Jaini ain't that bad" he said petting the small cub softly with his paw "I don't think hes a nightmare" he smiled looking up at Katai.
"By the amount of cubs I guess you've been mating alot" he smirked.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:24 AM
"No, no, no..." Katai smirks at Twilight and shakes his head, "Mated a lot? Are you behind in something? Wait... you wasn't there at the time Asha did give birth so maybe that's why..." he clears his throat, "...actually, we've only had two litters of cubs."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:29 AM
"Nope no injuries or anything and I'm feeling better than I have done in a while" Twilight smiled looking over at Asha "And thats really a first...unless having you whiskers pulled is counted as one" he laughed softly petting Jaini again "Hes a good cub really".

"Wow only two litters and you got this many" Twilight said suprised enough and rolled onto his side before laughing softly.
"Asha how can you have so many cubs?" he questioned laughing softly.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:32 AM
"Yeah... she had to give birth to 7 cubs last time, 4 the third. I can imagine how painful that could've been especially seeing the look on her face at the time." He then looks down to Jaini, "And Jaini can stop it and behave." He smirks and pets him on the head.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:41 AM
"I'd say...thats quite a number for a litter of cubs" Twilight replied looking over at Asha "But shes a good mother to them no doubt" he smiled over at Asha.
"Now just be glad Katai that us males don't give birth cubs" he smirked "We seem to do the thing in the begining then thats it really" he laughed softly.

He looked down at Jaini and smirked.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:44 AM
"Won't mention what we do... it's a shame it's left to the females to do the mothering." Katai then looks down to Jaini who's just sat there, "Looks like the little guy's bored."

Jaini sighs, "Yeah, I am... there's nothing to do."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:46 AM
"Hey we can help out as well" Twilight replied "No doubt you do" he said looking up at Katai.
"Come here Jaini" Twilight said playfully and rolled him over softly with his paw.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:50 AM
"Yeah, that's true. I take my turns." Katai smirks at Twilight before sitting down next to both Asha and Twilight and looking down at Jaini, before looking back at Twilight smiling.

Jaini smirks and tries to push Twilight's paw off his head, "Argh... your paw's too heavy!"

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:57 AM
"Sorry Jaini" Twilight laughed softly and took his paw away smiking at the cub before petting him softly.
"See I thought you were that type of lion" he smirked "Looking after his young'ins" he laughed softly.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 09:14 AM
"Ah yeah. I bet you're the same eh? Well I mean when you have cubs." Katai laughs softly and does the same as Twilight to Jaini.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 09:47 AM
"Yeah I'll be like that as well no doubt" Twilight smiled looking up at Katai as he continued to pet Jaini with his paw.
"Lets just hope Shine isn't like Asha and has a big litter of cubs" Twilight laughed softly "I don't know how you deal with it all".

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 09:49 AM
"Well there's only 4 of them that can speak. The others are still very young." Katai smiles as he looks across to the 7 baby cubs before looking at the 3 bigger cubs other than Jaini.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 09:54 AM
"They will all start talking sooner or later" Twilight laughed softly "They are always cute when they are born though; and when they grow up" he smirked down at Jaini continuing to pet him.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 10:00 AM
"I'm starting to wonder what Jaini will be like when he's a stroppy teenager." Katai sighs and smirks, "Still, he's cute."

Jaini smirks and continues to try and lift Twilight's paw off his head.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 10:03 AM
"Keep trying lil fella" Twilight smirked at Jaini as he continued to pet him.

"Yeah well cubs can change for the better" Twilight smirked "He might not be stroppy teenager" he laughed softly.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 10:07 AM
"Possibilities he might not but then again, he might be." Katai laughs softly as he turns his head to look outside the den at the rising sun.

Jaini continues to try but in the end, he gives up, "Aww... you're too strong!"

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 10:12 AM
"Oh well Jaini one day you could do the same to me and I probably wouldn't be able to stop you either" Twilight laughed softly before taking his paw off.
He picked up Jaini by the scruff and placed him on his back again.

"Yeah growing up can be diffrent on most cubs" Twilight smiled looking up at Katai "You can hope though".

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 10:14 AM
"Yeah, and then you won't be able to move then." Jaini laughs as Twilight picks him up and places him on his back.

"They can all have different personalities. I mean, Karia is a little sweetheart but she can easily change her personality when she gets older." Katai looks once more to the sunrise, "Looks like the sun's rising."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 10:19 AM
"Yeah and we will see in the future to see if that actually happens" Twilight smirked round looking at Jaini "I better watch myself in the future then" he laughed.

"Yeah looks it" Twilight smiled looking out of the den "I never talked to Karia so I wouldn't know but its true" he smirked looking up at Katai.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 10:21 AM
"Well she is. Reth, Amani and Jaini are forever falling out. Reth and Amani get along fine but Jaini... that's pretty much a no no." Katai shakes his head before watching the sun rise.

Jaini plays with Twilight's mane and messes it up, "Hehe..."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 10:29 AM
"Cubs never always seem to get on...especially brothers and sisters" Twilight said looking up at Katai "Its like a rule that they can't get along with one another" he said looking out of the den at the sunrise.

"You like messing up my mane don't you" Twilight smirked looking back at Jaini.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Hehe, yeah. If you want, I can tie knots in it." Jaini grins continuing to do the same.

"Cheeky little cub." Katai smirks looking at Jaini messing up Twilight's mane.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 10:32 AM
"I rather you didn't go that" Twilight smirked looking back at Jaini and softly pawed the cubs head.
"Gotta love the cubs" he laughed softly.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Jaini begins to tie knots in Twilight's mane, "Jaini, no! That's naughty!" Katai grabs hold of Jaini by the scruff of the neck and places him down on the ground next to Asha.

"Aww... darn." Jaini sighs and curls up.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 10:41 AM
"Cubs huh" Twilight smirked and rubbed a paw through his head and shook his head "Like I said you gotta love them" he smiled at Jaini and petted him again with his paw.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"Yeah... I still love Jaini no matter how much he annoys me." Katai smirks to Twilight and laughs before looking across to the entrance of the den and Jaini.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"Yeah no matter what they do; they are still your cubs and no matter what you say or do you will always love them" Twilight smiled up at Katai.
"I like Jaini...I hope when I have cubs I have one like him" he smiled looking over at Jaini.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Are you serious?" Katai's smile goes off his face slightly before smirking again, "If you had a cub like Jaini, you'll be pulling your fur out by the end of the week." He laughs jokingly.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Yeah but I feel like I can relate to him" Twilight smirked looking up at Katai "I was like him when I was a cub" he smiled.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"I wasn't the best when I was a cub either. Brings back memories of my childhood sorta." Katai grins as he thinks back to when he were younger, he then sighs happily.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Well I guess they take up after there father" Twilight smirked "At least I think Jaini has from you in that case".
"Well soon I will find out if I do end up with a cub like that" he smiled widely to her.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 06:46 PM
(:lol: Katai is a girl? :gasp: )

"I should think you'll be having cubs then soon?" Katai smirks, "Don't blame ya..." he winks to him, "Maybe you will have a cub like Jaini."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 06:54 PM
((oh god i wish :lol:...meh getting mixed up with other RP's always rping with females in the other ones..starting to forget about gender xD))

"Well after last night I know it won't be long till Shine gives birth to them" Twilight smirked looking up at Katai again before glancing over at Shine.
"And yeah lets hope I have a Jaini like cub; would be very intresting" he smirked.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 06:57 PM
(:lol: Hakuna Matata. :hakuna: )

"So you were busy last night then?" Katai keeps his voice down so no others hear. He doesn't want to spread the news around.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"You can call it that if you want" Twilight winked looking back up at Katai again "But yeah we did" he smirked "Supprised you didn't hear a very load roar last night when you were out with Asha...even though we did end up meeting with you" he smiled.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"And what was that roar for?" Katai laughs a little as he rolls onto his back and looks up to Twilight, "And yeah... you spoilt the fun." He uses his paw to make some dust fly in the air, "Nah, just kidding."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"You mean you never have" he winked and laughed softly "i ruined the fun did I and what were you two planning on doing" he laughed "Very sorry for ruining the fun...but well I had my fun" he laughed as he watched katai flop down onto the floor "So your telling me you never heard it".

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Nope...unless I'm deaf." Katai smirks up to Twilight before prodding him with his paw, "Mind your business you." He laughs.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 07:15 PM
"Well I told you what me and Shine did" Twilight smirked "Going to give Asha some loving or something" he whispered winking over at Katai "And yeah you really must be deaf if you didn't hear me" he smirked.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Need to get my ears checked then in that case." Katai smirks as he gets up on all fours, "And that's what makes my day so yeah, heh."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"Yeah I suggest you do...maybe one day you won't hear Asha calling you for some loving" Twilight whispered smirking at Katai "And sorry once again for ruining that" he winked and laughed softly.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 07:25 PM
"Heh, it can happen anytime." Katai smirks at Twilight before looking to the side, "Yeah... she needs more attention from me." He laughs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"I bet she needs more attention" Twilight smirked and blinked at him "If you don't I will" he laughed "Na only joking I got my Shine...but well always show love for your lioness" he smirked.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"Same to you. I'm guessing you give Shine a lot of attention then?" Katai smirks, "And I was joking there. I give Asha enough attention she could wish for."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:01 PM
"More than enough" Twilight smiled "And I'd do that everynight if I had to" he smirked looking over at Katai.
"And I sensed you were joking" he smiled "i was joking to I never would do anything to Asha" he whispered "Shes yours afteral" he winked

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:04 PM
"Yeah..." Katai looks down to the ground blushing a little for some reason before looking back up to Twilight, "And don't worry, I won't do anything to Shine either." He winks back.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"Good because I really love my Shine" he smirked looking at Katai before glancing over at Shine "Shes so beautiful" he smirked looking over at her before looking back at Katai with a smile.
"Whats wrong with you then" Twilight laughed "You seem a lil embaressed".

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:09 PM
"It's nothing..." Katai shakes his head as his ears droop, he looks up to Twilight and then over to Asha and thinks in his head "Such a beauty... I never would've thought I'd deserve her." He smiles as he thinks this.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Ok if you say so Katai" Twilight smiled looking over at Katai "Never known you to get like that" he smirked "But you got Asha now you lucky thing and I got my Shine; life is good" he smiled and stretched on the floor on his back still.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:38 PM
"Yeah... life was pretty hectic for me before. Fellow pride members saw me as annoying but heh, what do they know? They never really gave me a chance." Katai flops down onto his side before rolling onto his back.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Your cool Katai" Twilight replied flopping onto Katai's side "Ya not annoying; your a great friend" he smiled as he lay his head on his paws that was on Katai.
"This prides given you a chance and I'm best mates with ya" he smirked.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:47 PM
"Best mates?" Katai looks up to Twilight who was on his side, he then smiles up to him, "Same to you. I'm glad I found an awesome friend."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 08:55 PM
"Yeah always good to have some mates around here" Twilight smirked and lightly noggied Katai's head with his paw.
"Yeah I'm glad I'm friends with you" he smiled looking at him.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 08:57 PM
"Gah!!! Twilight you overgrown cub!" Katai laughs playfully as Twilight noogies him. He smacks his paw on the floor causing dust to fly up above them.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"Still got my playful side" Twilight smirked looking at Katai with a smile "I like being a oversized cub" he said laying his head on his paws again which still remained on Katai's side.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 09:18 PM
"Feeling comfortable?" Katai smirks up to where Twilight is, "Nice to have a friend by my side." He laughs softly, "Even better having your mate by your side."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 09:20 PM
"Even better to have a mate on ya side" he smirked keeping his head on his paws "And yeah feeling most comfortable right now" he smirked "How about you?"

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 09:23 PM
"Feeling pretty good especially with an awesome pal on top of me." He smirks and flicks some dust into the air again.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 09:41 PM
"Most lions would look wierdly if they heard you say that" Twilight laughed sofly as he rested his head on his paws still glancing over at him.
"Your a awesome pal to" he smirked.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"Don't even think about it." Katai laughs jokingly, "I know what you mean." He swishes his tail around and smirks.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 09:49 PM
"Don't worry nothing against stuff like that but I can't see it happening between us anyway" he laughed looking at Katai as he rested his head on his paws still.
"Oh you know what I was on about then" he said rasing a eyebrow before laughing softly again.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"Yeah I did." Katai smirks looking up at Twilight, "I know... it won't work out... we have our lionesses already."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"All we because we have lionesses means nothing Katai" Twilight smirked looking up from his paws to look at him "Means nothing at all" he laughed softly.
"But I love my lioness" he purred softly.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"Still, I wouldn't want it to turn that way." Katai looks up to Twilight once more, "I love my lioness too though." He purrs softly and swishes his tail from side to side.

(Darn, gotta go now. Be back in an hour. :hugs: )

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 10:06 PM
"You wouldn't" Twilight laughed "Can't see anything wrong it it; but still it would be wierd especially between friends" he smirked purring "But I can't really see it happening...we are to much of friends for anything like that".
"I love my lioness to much".

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 11:00 PM
"I know... couldn't see it happening either. There's nothing wrong with it of course... but I highly doubt it." Katai laughs softly still resting on the floor.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 11:08 PM
"Of course not" Twilight smirked "But yeah I doubt it" he smirked laying his head on his paws again.
"What would are lionesses think" he laughed "Maybe they would leave us and have there own sorta relationship or something" he joked.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 11:10 PM
"Hope not... then again, these things won't happen if that doesn't happen." Katai continues to swish his tail around, "Meh, I'm pretty bored."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Yeah same" Twilight replied rubbing his head on his paws before shaking his mane "And hell who knows what will happen in the future" Twilight laughed resting his head on his paws again.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 11:20 PM
"No-one knows what the future has in store..." Katai smirks, "Things may change although I'm very happy with the way it is now."

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 11:26 PM
"Yeah I like the way things are running at the moment as well" Twilight smiled with his head resting on his paws.
"But the future is always a mystery as much as I find that annoying" he laughed softly.
"You make a nice warm pillow you know" Twilight joked.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 11:28 PM
"Haha... am I that soft?" Katai smirks up to Twilight before playing with the dust on the ground and smiling.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"Yeah" he smirked "And furry" he laughed and rolled onto his side with his head resting on his back.
"And very warm I must say" he laughed softly "Why you keep playing with that dust for?" he smirked looking at what Katai was doing.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 11:42 PM
"Because I'm bored." Katai smirks looking up to Twilight, "Well as long as we're comfortable, I'm fine with that." He laughs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 11:44 PM
"Not much I can do but lie down like this" Twilight smirked continuing to watch what Katai did.
"I could tie knots in your mane if you want" he laughed remebering what Jaini had said earlier.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 11:47 PM
"No, don't even think about it." Katai smitks up to Twilight before causing some more dust to fly in his face, "Really, don't." He winks to him.

Lion King Stu
August 11th, 2005, 11:53 PM
"Funny those sound like my words" Twilight laughed softly and pawed at Katai's mane "Na don't worry I won't knot ya mane or swing by your whiskers either" he laughed again.

King Simba
August 11th, 2005, 11:54 PM
"You're too big to swing from my whiskers." Katai laughs, "If you did happen to tug on my whiskers, that would hurt. A lot. But that's not gonna happen." He smirks up to him.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 12:00 AM
"Yeah I know I really want to swing on ya whiskers" he said playfully though he was joking.
"If I did it they would come out no problem trust me" he laughed softly looking over at Katai from his side.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 12:01 AM
"One thing...your weight will be the problem." Katai smirks to Twilight, "I'm not saying you're fat or anything, don't you worry." He grins and laughs softly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"I know cause firstly I ain't fat; its all muscle" he smirked rubbing his paw across his stomach to prove it.
"See" he smirked "Told ya" he laughed.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 07:55 AM
"I bet it's the same here with me then. Katai smirks and paws his stomach, "Haha, you see? I aint overweight."

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Twilight smirked as his head lay on him still and pawed at his stomach "Well its definantly furry thats for sure...and warm" he laughed "But nah not much flab there" he smirked before looking over at Asha.
"I couldn't deal with that many cubs" he laughed softly "But the are extremly cute though".

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 08:37 AM
"I guess that's it... I mean, most of the cubs behave but Jaini...ah, no." Katai rolls his eyes before looking across to Asha who is washing Jaini.

"Oh no..." Jaini rolls his eyes and tries to get out of Asha's grip but can't.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 08:42 AM
"Jaini is like what I was" Twilight smirked and rested his head on Katai's stomach "I turned into a ok lion so will he" he smiled at Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 08:43 AM
"And I hope so." Katai smirks up to Twilight whispering so Jaini can't hear who is currently getting bathed.
"Grrr..." Jaini sulks and folds his arms.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 08:46 AM
"Yeah trust me no cub will grow up into a lion and stay just as sulky" Twilight whispered back "They always cool down and get fed up of being like that" he smirked glancing over at Jaini remaining to keep his head on Katai's stomach.
"Don't like baths then Jaini" Twilight smirked looking over at the cubs "I never liked baths either when I was a cub".

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 08:49 AM
"Nah, he hates baths. He'd prefer to take a bath in a water hole. Then again, he's at risk of drowning and he's at risk from crocodiles and such." Katai yawns and keeps his head rested on the floor, tilting it to one side.

"No, I don't like baths!!!" Jaini growls a little but not growling to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 08:52 AM
"Theres no crocs in the waterhole...only on the Outland border Katai you fool" Twilight laughed rolling his head around to smirk at Katai.
"But yeah got to be careful with cubs and deepish water".

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 08:55 AM
"Well I mean if he did happen to go to the water hole near the outlands which I highly doubt somehow." Katai smirks, "You fool." He laughs jokingly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:06 AM
"I'm no fool" Twilight smirked and softly prodded Katai's stomach with his paw as he lay his head on it still.
"But you always got to be careful non the less" he said looking at him "Its happend to some cubs in the past".

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:09 AM
"Not nice... especially for the parents." Katai looks up to Twilight, "Then again, you're not a dad yet." He smirks and touches him with his tail tuft.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:13 AM
"I will be soon though" he smirked at Katai before closing his eyes smiling and nuzzling his head onto Katai's side trying to get comfortable.
"I can't wait" he laughed softly "And yeah got to feel for the parents" he said glancing up at Katai "Always hard for them".

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:16 AM
"Yeah, you will be a daddy when Shine gives birth to those cubs." Katai looks up to him once more before closing his eyes slightly, "Trying to get comforable eh?"

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:19 AM
"Yeah I am" he said nuzzling alittle more he got comfortable "Ah much better" he smirked glancing over at Katai.
"Yeah happiest day of my life will be the birth of my cubs" he smirked "And well meeting Shine for the first time of course" he smiled.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:22 AM
"On the birth of my cubs I was too excited to wait any longer..." Katai smirks, "...until Asha gave birth. I didn't think it'd go that far but of course, it did."

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:25 AM
"Yeah of course ya did" Twilight smirked up at Katai "Wonder how many cubs Shine will have...wonder if it beats Asha's record" he laughed softly.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:27 AM
"What if she does... will you be able to cope?" He grins up to Twilight, "I don't think so..." He says under his breath laughing softly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:30 AM
"Hey I heard that" Twilight smirked and prodded Katai in the side "Cheeky lion" he laughed softly.
"I think I'm more than capable" he smiled "Look at you...you did afteral...I bet I could do just as well he smirked.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:31 AM
"Ouch..." Katai smirks as Twilight prods him, "Take that back." He laughs jokingly, "Yeah... don't worry, I think you're more that capable." He smiles.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:38 AM
"Hey you don't have to poke back" Twilight laughed "Don't make me lick your nose or something" he smirked looking over at him "Cause trust me you don't want me to" he smirked looking about the cave.
"But I'm glad you think I'm capable" he smiled.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:40 AM
"No, don't even think about doing that." Katai smirks, "Ugh." He looks around the cave once more.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:45 AM
"Then I suggest not to poke me again" he winked to Katai before laughing once again.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:47 AM
"You know, I'm not a bisexual." Katai smirks, "I'm 100% straight. Does that answer your question?" he laughs again.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:52 AM
"No ones ever 100% Katai" Twilight smirked looking over at him "But nothing wrong being Bi" he laughed "Not going all homophobic are you" he laughed softly.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:53 AM
"I don't think so. I was just pointing it out." Katai smirks raising his head for a second before resting it on the ground again.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:54 AM
"Good to hear that your not" Twilight smirked looking over at Katai "Nothing wrong with lions like that...just like any normal lions" he smirked.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Katai looks out the den to the rising sun and raises his head again. He then looks up to Twilight, "Mind letting me up for a second?"

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 09:57 AM
"Ahh but I'm comfy and warm" he smirked laughing softly "I don't want to" he smirked before taking his head off Katai's side "There ya go..why what you doing now?" he questioned.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 09:59 AM
"Just gonna have a look at the sunrise, that's all. Don't usually wake up this early to catch it." Katai laughs softly, "Don't worry, I'll be back." He smiles as he pads to the entrance and sits down outside.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:11 AM
"yeah you better be" Twilight smirked before rolling onto his back and looked up at the ceiling with a smile.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:13 AM
After watching the sun rise across the pridelands, Katai stands up and pads back into the den, "Alright, I return." He smirks laying down again on his side.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:16 AM
"Oh good my furry and warm pillow is back" Twilight smirked rolling onto his front and crawled over to him again before laying down his head nd softly nuzzled again untill he was comfortable.
"Its morning and I feel lazy still; not that isn't normal for me" Twilight smiled looking over at him.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:22 AM
"Same... and yes, you're warm, comfy, furry pillow is back." Kata smirks up to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:27 AM
"I'm glad cause the floor isn't like that" Twilight smiled looking over at Katai.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:29 AM
(Ah crap... typo mistakes. :woeisme: )

"Well yeah... the floor is much harder than me... besides, the floor isn't furry." Katai smirks and looks up to him again.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:32 AM
"Yeah shame about that ain't it" Twilight smiled "Would rather like a furry floor and untill the you can be my furry and warm pillow" he smiled nuzzling slightly getting comfortable.

King Simba
August 12th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"Alright then. You seem to be relaxing me actually which is kinda a surprise." Katai smirks and rests his eyes purring softly.

Lion King Stu
August 12th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"Obviously somewhen likes being nuzzled" Twilight laughed softly still nuzzling trying to get comfortable on Katai's back as he listened to Katai's purring.
"You must really be liking it by the sound of it" he smirked.