PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Monai
April 9th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Monai pads toward the Pridelands, waiting to meet some more lions.

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 08:46 PM
"Hey!" Katai calls after Monai, "Maybe you should wait for Simba. I'll introduce you to a few too." he pads up to him.

Monai
April 9th, 2005, 08:49 PM
"Ok," says Monai. "You know this place better than I do."

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"Yeah since I've spent quite a lot of time here...it's a great place to get food too. You hungry?" Katai grins to Monai.

Monai
April 9th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"Yeah," Monai says. "I'm starved."

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 08:54 PM
"Alright, do you wanna go hunting? I know some great places to hunt. The fields here offer a wide range of animals from antelope to wildebeest." he purrs a little.

Monai
April 9th, 2005, 08:58 PM
"Sure," Monai says. "I'm good at running."

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 08:59 PM
"You'd better follow me then, since I know this place more than you do." Katai stays low in the long grass, "Shhh...stay quiet, that way the animals won't be able to hear and we'll be able to catch them easier."

Monai
April 9th, 2005, 09:29 PM
He nods, following Katai's instructions.

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"Stay back here...I'll tell you when it's alright to go." Katai looks back at Monai before taking a few steps forward towards the antelope.

Monai
April 9th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Monai stays behind, doing what Katai has told him.

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Katai takes two or three steps forward and then runs out into the fields, pouncing on top of one of the antelope. With great force, he bites into the antelopes neck and draws blood. He takes another bite out of it to make sure it's dead.

He then looks over at Monai and nods for him to come and hunt an antelope down.

Monai
April 9th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Monai speeds off after a young antelope and quickly pounces on it and severs its jugular.

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Katai drags the antelope away from the fields before dropping it down into some long grass. He waits for Monai.

Monai
April 9th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Monai drags the antelope to the place where Katai is standing. "How's this?" Monai says, showing the antelope to Katai.

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 09:47 PM
"Heh...very nice." Katai smiles to Monai, "Let's take this back now anyway." he slides underneath the antelope lifting it up onto his back.

Monai
April 10th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Monai does the same as Katai. "So, how did your pride end up here?"

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 08:43 AM
"Like I said, I don't own the pride. Namabi does. We just happened to be in the vacinity and decided to stop here I guess." he starts padding back to pride rock, "...it also brought my life to happiness." he sighs.

"Anyway, do you have a mate, cubs? Or are you just alone?"

Monai
April 10th, 2005, 08:58 AM
"I'm alone," said Monai. "For now. At one point I had a mate even though I wasn't King, which my pride had forbidden. I had to leave the pride without my mate, or my cub."

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 09:06 AM
"Oh...do you ever feel lonely?" Katai turns to Monai still padding back tp pride rock with the antelope on his back.

Monai
April 10th, 2005, 01:45 PM
"A lot." said Monai. "I very rarely meet other lions."

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 01:48 PM
"I'm sure you'll meet a lot of friendly lions and lionesses here. I've made many new friends since I came here some months ago."

Monai
April 10th, 2005, 01:54 PM
"OK," says Monai. "I'm sure I will." He starts to walk toward Pride Rock with the antelope on his back.

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Katai pads a few steps in front of Monai, "Do you want me to introduce you to my family first?" he looks round to him.

Monai
April 10th, 2005, 03:04 PM
"Sure," says Monai. "I'm always up for meeting new lions."

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 03:28 PM
"Alright, you'd better follow me though." Katai starts to climb up the rocks to pride rock, the antelope still on his back.

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 03:41 PM
(Doing the other replies for now since Monai isn't here... ;))
Katai smirks to Asha, "Caught an antelope. His name's Monai by the way, he's a nomad." he pulls the antelope off his back.

Monai
April 10th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Monai smiles and takes the antelope from his back. "Yeah, I'm Monai." says Monai. "And thankyou Simba, for letting me be in your pride."

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"Haha...no, I meant the lion heh. He seems alright." Katai smiles over to Monai, "I'm glad he got to be a member of the pride."

Monai
April 10th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Monai laughs. "So who are you?" he asks the lioness.

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Jaini looks up to Monai, "Hey, who are you? I'm Jaini."

Monai
April 10th, 2005, 04:22 PM
"Nice to meet you, Asha." He looks down at the cub. "I'm Monai," he says. "Nice to meet you too, Jaini."

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Hehe, you seem nice." Jaini smiles up to Monai.
"He's the noisy one out of our cubs." Katai laughs a little.

Monai
April 10th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Monai laughs again. "I was quite noisy when I was a cub." says Monai, still laughing.

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 05:05 PM
"Darn...no, I hate baths. Do you hate baths Monai?" Jaini looks up to Monai.
Katai smirks, "Yeah, I bet you can tell he hates baths." he laughs a little, nuzzling Asha who is bathing Jaini.

Monai
April 10th, 2005, 06:19 PM
"When I was a cub like you I did," laughed Monai.

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Haha...no cubs like baths. You and me might have a lot in common!" Jaini giggles to Monai.
"Alright, would you like me and Asha to introduce you to our..." Katai pauses and coughs, "...11 cubs." he the grins and looks at Monai before turning to Asha.

Monai
April 11th, 2005, 02:50 PM
"OK," said Monai. "How come you have 11 cubs?"

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 02:52 PM
"Do you really wanna know?" Katai laughs a little to Monai, "We've mated twice. We had 4 cubs first and then recently we've had a further 7 cubs. We don't mate a lot, we just...well, we're just lucky to have that many cubs in one litter."

Monai
April 11th, 2005, 02:54 PM
"Ah, OK." says Monai. "So are you going to introduce me now?"

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Katai looks around to Asha before looking back at Monai, "I'll introduce you to the cubs I named if that's ok with you?"

Monai
April 11th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"OK," says Monai. "You haven't chosen some names yet then."

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"Yeah we have. We named them not long ago on the day they were born." he laughs a little, "Anyway, you might have figured already that the noisy cub right between Asha's paws there is Jaini."

Monai
April 11th, 2005, 04:30 PM
"Yeah, he told me himself," Monai said.

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"Yeah, better get to introducing the other cubs then. Anyway, this is Karia." Katai points to the young female cub, "She's just learnt how to speak not long ago, bless her." he then points at the baby cubs of the second litter, "This is Jemima and Farida, two more of my daughters and this is Guan, one of my other sons."

Monai
April 11th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"Nice to meet them all." says Monai.

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"Heh...very small the others at the moment. They haven't been born two minutes." Katai laughs a little nuzzling each of the cubs.

Monai
April 11th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"Cute," says Monai. "Sometimes I wish I had cubs."

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"Heh...more cubs means the bigger the trouble." Katai laughs a little, "Are you sure about that?"

Monai
April 11th, 2005, 07:56 PM
"I'm positive," says Monai, smiling. "I'd love to be a father."

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 07:58 PM
"It worked for me, maybe you should get to know a few others around here better. Maybe you'll get to know some pretty lionesses." Katai smiles to Monai, before nuzzling the top of Asha's head, his body curled around her and the cubs to keep them warm.

Monai
April 11th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Yeah, hopefully I'll get to know some lionesses." Monai says.

Monai
April 12th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"I don't want someone who's pretty but hates me or just uses me. That's not what I want. I want to find the only lioness who's right for me, and I have a feeling I'll find her here."

Monai
April 12th, 2005, 07:23 PM
"It's a possibility," says Monai. "Although I never really thought of that scenario."

King Simba
April 12th, 2005, 08:33 PM
"Well there's really nothing wrong with that. I prefer to have a lioness though for my mate." Katai nuzzles Asha again. "...and I'm pretty sure she'd prefer a lion as her mate."

Monai
April 13th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"Hmm, yeah I would prefer a lioness," Monai said.

King Simba
April 13th, 2005, 08:15 PM
"Not as much as I'd prefer you..." Katai purrs to Asha before smiling at Monai, "Hopefully you'd get a lioness just as good as her." he laughs a little.

King Simba
April 14th, 2005, 03:52 AM
(Last posts before I go... :()

Katai looks around to Asha, "You up for a bit of snuggling, darling?" he laughs a little and licks her on the cheek. He then turns to Monai, "I guess I'll be seeing you later." he grins to Monai before turning back to Asha.

Monai
April 15th, 2005, 08:43 PM
"I'll go," says Monai. "See you later."

Monai
April 16th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"Uh, okay," says Monai, padding toward the den.

Monai
April 16th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"I didn't see you," says Monai. "Sorry for bumping into you. You okay?"

Monai
April 16th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"Yes I'm new," says Monai. "My name's Monai. Who're you?"

Monai
April 16th, 2005, 04:39 PM
"Nice to meet you," says Monai. "I'm not sure what my name's meaning is."

King Simba
April 16th, 2005, 04:42 PM
(Aww, a lioness is having a nice chat with Monai! :cheese: )

Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
(Aww :tears: :( ...)

"Snuggling? Oh yes, of course." Asha giggles, nuzzling up against Katai lovingly, laying down, "Lay down and we can snuggle whilst snuggling up to our lovely cubs too." she purrs happily, licking his cheek back.
Katai purrs, "Catch ya later, Monai." he grins before snuggling up against Asha and the cubs. "Tell me if you get too hot and I'll move away a little, not too far though." he laughs a little.

Monai
April 16th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"Later Katai," he says before turning back to Lubaya. "So do you live in this pride?" he asks her.

Monai
April 16th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Simba made me a member of the pride," says Monai. "So I'm in your pride now." he smiles.

King Simba
April 16th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"It's ok, I'm nice and snuggly here..." Asha purrs happily to Katai, licking his cheek, "Our little cubs will be nice and snuggly too." she giggles.
"Yeah, they do look snuggly..." Katai grins down to the cubs then back at Asha, "You do look snuggly afterall." he licks her muzzle.

Monai
April 16th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Monai stares at Lubaya. 'She's beautiful,' he thinks. 'But she'd never love me...' He sighs.

King Simba
April 20th, 2005, 07:53 AM
"Hmm...yeah." Katai grins, "Saying that, you don't have bad fur yourself." he nuzzles her, resting his head above hers purring.

King Simba
April 21st, 2005, 10:03 AM
"Not that I know of..." Katai giggles a little, "You smell nicer than me though, I can tell you that." he wraps his tail over hers once again and nuzzles her lovingly, "I love you." he whispers and purrs into her ear.

King Simba
April 22nd, 2005, 07:10 AM
"Heh, if you really want we could go later. Smelling like flowers sounds good..." Katai laughs a little, "...but first..." he marks Asha with his scent by rubbing his chin across her head and down along the side of her neck, purring.

King Simba
April 22nd, 2005, 04:48 PM
Katai continues to do the same for a few more seconds, he then stops, "...well, I don't know how I can describe you. The only words I can think of are..." he pauses, "...is that you're the most beautiful, most affectionate lioness that I've ever spoke to and I'm absolutely thrilled that I got to know you. I don't know what I'd do without you, and that's the truth..." he purrs to her, "...I'd never lie to you Asha, you know I won't." he stands up and sits on a rock looking out to the pridelands before giving a long sigh and turning around to Asha, "You're like an angel to me." he gives her a sweet and loving smile, his mane blowing gently in the cool breeze.

King Simba
April 22nd, 2005, 09:50 PM
"There's no other lioness who deserves to be described like the way I'm describing you." Katai nuzzles her back before looking out onto the pridelands again, he stays quiet for a few seconds, "These lands are much better than the lands I came from. The lands that I came from we're dry and very barren... the lands here seem very green, it's like one big paradise, even more so now that I've met you." he turns round to her grinning, licking her cheek. "Fancy a roll in the flowers now then? Nothing else much better to do."

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Katai stays a few steps behind Asha, he laughs a little to himself. "Last one to the flowers smells of rotten eggs!" he laughs running ahead of Asha sticking his tongue out playfully.

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 04:31 PM
"Well like you said, it'll make us both smell nice...come on, let's roll!" Katai laughs to Asha playfully rolling in the flowers. He then breaks one of the flowers off, holding it in between his jaws, grinning at Asha.

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Katai feels an horrible taste in his mouth, he spits the flower out, "Ugh...they don't really taste that good though." he then lays back again, "Ah, yes. It's great here being with you." he licks her cheek.

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"I love you more than anything in this world, and you know it." he purrs to her nuzzling her and licking her muzzle.

King Simba
April 28th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Katai keeps getting petals from the flowers in his mouth, he keeps spitting them out, "Puh!" he spits another one out before rolling on top of Asha, "Hello there." he winks and purrs, pinning her down and nuzzling into her neck and under her chin deeply.

King Simba
April 29th, 2005, 06:59 PM
"What a romantic setting... the wind is just right, the weather is just fine and I'm here with you... it can't get any better..." Katai purrs happily, "Hey, I just remembered something... remember that place Namabi shown to us quite some time ago. I just remembered where it is...would you....like...to come?" Katai pauses throughout his sentence, taking one paw of her slowly.

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 05:33 PM
"Alright, I guess it'd be best if I got off from the top of you." Katai laughs a little before taking his paws off her, "I think I remember the way, if I don't well...I don't know." he laughs a little again before standing up in the field of flowers, "We both smell very nice now." he grins sniffing Asha's fur.

Monai
May 1st, 2005, 12:47 PM
Monai walks toward a bush near where Katai and Asha are and hears them talking.

"Aww... that's sweet," he says to himself.

King Simba
May 1st, 2005, 12:49 PM
Katai's ears twitch, he hears Monai speaking, "Just a minute..." he laughs a little to Asha before looking around the bush seeing Monai, "Hey there again. Where did you come from?" he grins to him.

Monai
May 1st, 2005, 12:52 PM
"Just walking through the pridelands and saw you two," he says, smiling.

King Simba
May 1st, 2005, 12:54 PM
"That's alright, we were just about to go to this place Namabi shown us quite a bit ago." Katai smirks to Monai, "How are you anyways?"

Monai
May 1st, 2005, 12:57 PM
"I'm good thanks," he says. "How're you and Asha?"

King Simba
May 1st, 2005, 12:59 PM
"We're fine... we just decided to go and roll in the flowers since it seems like it's quite a nice evening." he looks up to the sky, "So, do you like it here?"

Monai
May 1st, 2005, 01:03 PM
"Yeah, I like it here." He smiles. "Thanks for letting me be here."

King Simba
May 1st, 2005, 01:05 PM
"I wasn't the one who let you stay...I'm not the king here...I'm no king at all." Katai laughs a little, "It's Simba who let you stay since it's his lands." he smiles to Monai, before heading back over to Asha. "Feel free to tag along if you want. We need to get there quick before the cubs wake up..."

Monai
May 1st, 2005, 10:42 PM
He smiles. "Sure I'll come," he says. "Anyway... I know it wasn't you who let me stay... but thanks anyway." He laughs.

King Simba
May 1st, 2005, 10:43 PM
"Heh, no problem." Katai grins to Monai, "Anyway, how was your antelope that we hunted down earlier?"

Monai
May 1st, 2005, 11:06 PM
He smiles. "Yeah, it was awesome..." he says. "Really juicy." He laughs.

King Simba
May 1st, 2005, 11:14 PM
"Well yeah, but I prefer the zebra for the extra meat." Katai grins to Monai before turning back towards Asha, "We'd better get going before the cubs wake up." he licks her on the cheek, nuzzling her lovingly.

King Simba
May 2nd, 2005, 07:57 PM
"Mind if Monai comes along?" Katai smiles to Asha, nuzzling her.

Lion King Stu
May 2nd, 2005, 08:02 PM
(oh boy ain't rped here in a while mind if I make my return?)

Twilight padded back into the pridelands. He glanced about as he crossed the border before walking into the long grass heading towards the direction of Pride Rock.
He had been away for many weeks not like anyone had really noticed; he shook his still growing mane. He had grown alittle bit more but was still teenage non the less not yet a adult.
He continued to pad through; continuing to look.

King Simba
May 2nd, 2005, 08:55 PM
"I don't see why I should mind." Asha smiles to Katai, "Come if you want to come, Monai." Asha tells the other lion.
"Like I said, it's best getting back quick before our newborns wake up and wonder where we've ran off to." Katai begins to walk in the direction of the secret, waterfall hideout. "We don't want that now do we?" Katai grins to Asha, licking her cheek.

Lion King Stu
May 2nd, 2005, 08:58 PM
"Good to see that I have not been forgotten" Twilight smiled up at Simba and followed him into the den "Katai's had cubs" he smirked intrested "And yeah sorry for disapearing four new moons ago....I was in a adventurous mood thats why I been gone so long" he smirked "My trip took longer than expected"

King Simba
May 3rd, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Just behind these rocks I think..." Katai walks up to these rocks after he hears the sound of the water, "Ah, here it is. So romantic in the twilight hours..." he looks at Asha lovingly.

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Don't worry I caught something a few hills away from here" Twilight smiled "It was great taking that little time away....well four new moons is sorta a long time....sorry bout just disapering on you; have I missed much...apart from Katai and his new cubs"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 06:21 PM
"The sound of the water is so relaxing...too bad I haven't been able to take you into this hideout before, I would've you know." Katai walks over to a corner in the hideout, "Here, nice and warm for me and you." he purrs over to her.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Don't worry I will next time" Twilight smiled "Sorry for worrying everyone....lions will be lions suppose; the cubs can talk....wow" Twilight grinned standing beside Simba

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Meanwhile, Jaini runs up to Twilight, "Hey, who are you?" he looks up to the adult lion.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"I'm Twilight little cub" Twilight smiled dipping his head close to the floor looking at the cub "How about you"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"I'm Jaini, I'm one of the cubs Simba was talking about. I've been able to speak for a long time." Jaini grins, able to tell the lion is friendly.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 06:43 PM
"hey there Jaini" Twilight smiled petting the cub softly on the head "I can't really remember being like you" he laughed "Its been a little while; so how many brothers and sisters you got" he smiled

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Hmm...around 10..." Jaini laughs a little, "What about you? You live with anyone?"

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"Not yet" Twilight smiled "Never know though...one day maybe" he grinned shaking head head slightly pawing at his growing mane into place

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"Aww, so you travel alone?" Jaini looks at Twilight curiously, "Do you ever feel lonely?"

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"Yeah sometimes you could say that" Twilight replied "Someday I will find one though....then I will be able to have some cubs like you" he smiled "When ever that will be of course"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:09 PM
"Well Simba isn't mean like some pride leaders so I'm guessing you can get a mate here...depends on who you think is right I guess." Jaini shrugs.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:12 PM
"Yeah well who ever likes me and I like them...then theres a connection" Twilight smiled "I kind do have my eyes on someone but I havn't seen her bout since I got back today...wonder where she is"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"Who do you have your eyes on?" Jaini grins up to Twilight curiously.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Some lionesses called Shine" Twilight smirked "First lionesses I met and who actully took some interest in me.....ain't seen her in a while i sorta left for a long time and only just come back"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:22 PM
"Ah right...I don't think I've seen that lioness around. What she look like?" Jaini asks Twilight curiously seeing if he could notice the lioness from Twilight's description.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:24 PM
"Shes got very lightish fur for a female, has a sunbirth marking on her left cheek thats slightly scared over and has blue eyes" Twilight replied "Shes really nice...very caring"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:26 PM
"Aww...too bad I haven't seen her...well I have seen her but I haven't really had chance to talk to her. One reason; my parents never let me go anywhere alone." Jaini sighs.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:31 PM
"Yeah they are trying to be protective of you" Twilight smiled "Give it a few months they will give you some freedom you will see"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:34 PM
"Yeah, but it kinda sucks...I can't even leave the den without either my mum or my dad chasing after me and giving me a long lecture about it..." Jaini sighs, "I can't wait until I can start doing stuff of my own."

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:37 PM
"Can't Simba take you places....he does look after you to as well dosn't he?" he questioned "Funny how parents don't want there cubs being like they were"

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 07:12 AM
"Simba never takes us places...only when my mum and dad are here..." Jaini sighs, laying down.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 04:18 PM
"Thats a shame" Twilight replied down at the cub "Don't worry It won't be long till you can roam all you want"

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 04:36 PM
"Yeah, I wanna snuggle up in a nice warm place with you." Asha purrs to Katai.

Simba smiles as he hears Twilight and Jaini speaking, "Well, there isn't really much to do..." Simba tells Jaini, "But when you're a bit older your parents will give you more freedom."
Katai grins seductively to Asha, "Come darling, lay beside me...I've chose one of the best spots..." he purrs over to her, leaving a space for her to lay down.

"Aww...well, ok." Jaini sighs still laying on the floor.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 04:41 PM
"Don't worry you will one day" Twilight smiled pawing at Jaini's head

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Jaini lays down on the floor, smiling a little feeling Twilight pawing him on the head.

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 06:08 PM
"I really like the sound of the water here...it gives us privacy and most of all...a great place for love." he licks her muzzle before putting his paw on her back, stroking it to try and relax her.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Jaini lays down on the floor, smiling a little feeling Twilight pawing him on the head.

"You like that huh" Twilight smiled continuing to paw the cubs head

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 08:32 PM
"Yeah, something my dad never does to me." Jaini grins to Twilight, enjoying his head being petted.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 08:38 PM
"You must ask him to do this once in a while if you like it" Twilight laughed softly

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 09:02 PM
"Maybe...but he's never here." Jaini sighs.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Thats a real shame" Twilight said looking down at the cub sadly continuing to paw the cubs head "Well you got everyone else here to look after you and all that"

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 04:57 PM
"Yeah but they don't seem to understand...I go off to meet a new lion and then I just get told to stay put..." Jaini sighs, "I guess they're only trying to protect me."

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 09:13 PM
"Yeah thats most likely it...at least you meet some others here though" Twilight smiled continuing to paw the young cubs head

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Yeah but I'd better be back with my brothers and sisters when they finally come back...they've been gone for ages." Jaini sighs.

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"Yeah well your still in the cave they shouldn't mind should they" Twilight asked

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 10:03 PM
"Hopefully not...I'm not leaving the den anyway." Jaini rolls onto his back.

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 10:06 PM
"Parents can be protective but can soemtimes be to over protective I feel" Twilight replied placing his paw on the ground again.

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Yeah, true...my parents are fine at most times but they can be too over-protective at other times... especially my mum."

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 10:10 PM
"Just shows she loves you alot" Twilight replied "Hope I have cubs one day....well have to find a mate first"

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 10:14 PM
"Hehe, I bet you would have cubs one day." Jaini grins to Twilight before rolling on the floor.

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"yeah just need to find the perfect mate" he smirked at the cub

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"There's loads of lionesses here...my dad met mum here I think. My dad was and still is in a travelling pride. They do have lands far away though I think so my dad was saying."

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 10:40 PM
"You mean the Funsani pride or something like that" Twilight replied looking down at the cub "At least I think I'm thinking correctly"

Shine smirked as she lay low outside the den listening into Twilight and Jaini. She laughed and ran into the cave pouncing ontop of Twilight suprising him and probably the cub to but luckly missed him compeltly sending him and her onto the floor where she pinned him down.
"Hello Twilight its been a while" Shine laughed and smirked

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 10:42 PM
"Yeah, something like that. It's like I'm split in two though now..." Jaini sighs a little before seeing Shine pounce on top of Twilight, "Hey, is she that lioness you were talkin' about?"

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Twilight looked shocked up at Shine for a second then down at Jaini and smirked.
"Yep this is her" Twilight laughed softly then looked back up "Hey Shine it sure has been a while"

"Where have you been....you been gone for like months" Shine asked sadly "You didn't even say goodbye"

"I'm sorry" Twilight replied "Just one day I went out exploring and well time just seemed to fly past"

"I've missed you, you know" Shine replied nuzzling at Twilights chest "Don't ever do anything like that again"

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Jaini yawns and lays down on the floor again, "When are my parents gonna come back?" he asks himself.

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"I won't I promise" Twilight replied looking up at Shine suprised at her sudden change of approach towards him.

"What I like to hear" Shine smiled down then looked at the cub "You one of Katai's aren't you?"

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 11:07 PM
"Yeah, but he's out at the moment..." Jaini looks up to Shine, "You're Shine I take it?"

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 11:12 PM
"Yeah how you know my name" Shine asked looking down at the cub "Your so cute" she smirked looking down at him

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 11:15 PM
"Twilight told me what your name was..." Jaini grins up to her, "Loads of animals say I'm cute."

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 11:21 PM
"Twilights been talking bout me huh" Shine grinned looking down at Twilight "Nice thing's I hope"

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 07:55 AM
"No problem..." Katai smirks to her continuing to do the same, he nuzzles her lovingly.

(Btw, http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/King_Simba/WatersEdge.jpg :cheese: )

unregistered user
May 7th, 2005, 07:57 AM
May I join?

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 08:00 AM
"Quite surprising..." Katai grins to her, "...since I haven't had a mate before." he licks her cheek.

(Thanks. :cheese: )

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 08:05 AM
"No-one wanted me..." Katai sighs, "...that's why I gave up shortly after coming here. I never thought I'd have a family, mate or cubs."

Lion King Stu
May 7th, 2005, 08:07 AM
"Of course good things" Twilight smirked up at Shine as she continued to pin him down "Theres nothing bad about you"

Shine smirked down and nuzzled his cheek puring "I'm glad you came back" she whispered.

"One day Jaini your going to be in a position like this" Twilight laughed "So you better start liking lionesses"

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 08:09 AM
"That's what everyone tells me...personally, I'm not too interested at the moment...since I'm only a cub still." Jaini smirks.

Lion King Stu
May 7th, 2005, 08:14 AM
"Once you turn into very big cubs like us...well teenaged that will soon change trust me" Twilight smirked.

"Hey" Shine smiled placing a paw over Twilight's muzzle "Hes a cub he dosn't have to worry bout it so much now....but trust me love can bloom just like that trust me" she smiled down at the cub.

unregistered user
May 7th, 2005, 08:19 AM
*waddles in*

unregistered user
May 7th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Me ish a cubby.

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Perfect, huh? You're 100 times more perfect than me." Katai purrs to her, nuzzling her lovingly, "100 times more perfect to me." he whispers into her ear.

King Simba
May 8th, 2005, 12:18 PM
"Well I'm not as perfect as you say I am but thanks anyway." Katai smirks to her, laughing a little.

King Simba
May 9th, 2005, 07:06 PM
"I aint a fluffball..." Katai smirks, "I'm just an ordinary lion...not too ordinary in my eyes." he giggles.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 03:30 PM
"Yeah I guess your right about that" Twilight smirked looking up at her from the ground as she continued to pin him down "You gonna pin me down all day or something?" he questioned smirking.

"I don't know" Shine smiled back "Do you want me to" she said nuzzling him under the muzzle

"Best not answer that with the cubs about" Twilight smirked

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Jaini smirks, wandering what the two lions are talking about. He looks at them both curiously.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Twilight glanced over at Jaini who seemed to be watching "You alright" he smirked

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"I'm just wandering what you two are saying." he smirks to them both.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"Just stuff" Twilight smirked "Its what you do when someone ya know pins you" he said blinking a eye to the cub before turning back to Shine "Why are you pinning me?" he said smiling.

"Just glad to see you back" Shine replied not telling the whole truth as she felt to embarresed and wanted to hear it from him first "Well when you become more friendly with someone of the opposite sex well then...things like this happen" Shine smirked looking over at the cub "Hope we don't give you any ideas"

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 03:49 PM
"Ah, well I aint bothered yet...probably when I become an adolescent I'll be more bothered."

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 03:54 PM
"yeah wise idea" Twilight smirked "Just be friends for a while then what ever happens happens after that" he smirked

"Shutup you" Shine smiled nuzzling him under the muzzle again

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 04:06 PM
"Yeah, shut it." Jaini laughs a little before yawning and rolling over.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"Hey don't pick on me you two" Twilight smirked up at Shine then at the cub

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Hehe, I'm just agreeing with Shine." Jaini sticks his tongue out playfully.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"Always agree with the lioness" Twilight smirked looking up at Shine "Looks like you and your little buddy won that round"

"Yeah looks like we did huh" Shine replied sticking her tounge out at Twilight

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 04:14 PM
"Haha, shame on ya Twilight." Jaini sticks his tongue out laughing playfully.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"Just wait till you grow up and your in this postion" Twilight smiled over "There will be a cub saying what your saying now to you" he laughed

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"Yeah but I don't like all the lovey things parents do..." Jaini laughs a little.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 04:18 PM
"We aren't parents though" Twilight smiled

"Yet" Shine replied quietly to her self

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 04:18 PM
"I mean my parents...they do my head in..." Jaini growls a little.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"hey don't get angry" Shine replied padding up to Jaini and nuzzled him friendly

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 04:24 PM
"I'm not growling at you's, I'm growling at the fact of my parents." Jaini smirks.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"I know" Shine replied smiling down "Just don't want you feeling angry"

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 07:34 PM
"Ah right...it's just my parents that are bugging me...they're never here..." Jaini says laying down again.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"Well they need some space from there cubs once in a while i guess" Shine replied.

Twilight rolled over onto his front and padded over to Shine's side "I'm sure thats why...just need some alone time" Twilight shrugged

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"I guess so...but it does my head in...the way they act and stuff. The only response I get is 'it's not weird, it's love.'..." Jaini sighs.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 07:51 PM
"Don't worry your self Jaini" Shine replied glancing at Twilight then back down at the cub "When you grow up and someday have cubs I guess you will understand then".

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 07:56 PM
"I guess so but lovey dovey stuff stinks in my opinion...the way they lick eachother makes me feel sick..."

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"Just wait till you find someone that will soon change" Shine laughed softly pawing Jaini's head "I had the same thoughts of you when I was a cub"

"I never did I found someone I loved back in my own pride...before well....they were all killed including my mate....she was my friend at a early age and we ended up falling in love" Twilight replied "I havn't found anyone else really....Shine's been the closest one to me" he smiled looking at her nuzzling her cheek softly

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 08:03 PM
"Aww...that's not good...losing your mate? Aww..." Jaini's ears droop thinking of the thought.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 08:17 PM
"Yeah it crushed me for the first few months then I came here and then that soon disapeared" Twilight replied "Have to move on"

"Yeah" Shine replied looking into his eyes thinking about him "Hope you find someone soon" she said dipping her head slightly 'I love you' she said inside her head

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Yeah, I'm sure you'll find someone nice soon..." Jaini looks up to Twilight concerned.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 08:27 PM
"Yeah I guess he will" Shine replied getting up and padding out of the cave slowly.

"Where you going Shine" Twilight asked concerned "Just need sometime on my own" she said as she walked out and padded off into the grasslands.

"Did I do something wrong?" he questioned confused looking at Jaini

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Uh...I don't know...just give her time I guess." Jaini shrugs as he watches Shine pad out the den into the grasslands. He looks back at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 08:37 PM
"Ok I guess i should" Twilight said confused "I didn't say anything bad....wonder whats the matter with her"

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 08:38 PM
"Hmm...she's probably thinking about your return or maybe something's occupying her mind?" Jaini suggests.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"Guess I should go after her....shouldn't I" Twilight asked confused

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 08:40 PM
"Maybe leave it a few minutes and then go after her..." Jaini smiles to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 08:42 PM
"Oh boy I wasn't expecting this as a comeback I tell you" Twilight sighed and flopped to the floor again

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 08:43 PM
"Aww..." Jaini's ears droop, "...poor Twilight."

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Twilight raised his paw and pawed at Jaini's head "Don't get sad over my problems" he said with a sad smile

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 08:47 PM
"Yeah but I don't like seeing other lions sad...especially when they're kind lions like you are."

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 08:50 PM
"Well thanks" Twilight smiled abit "Your a good cub you are" he said pawing his head soflty

King Simba
May 11th, 2005, 12:06 PM
"Loads of lions say that about me... thanks anyway." Jaini smiles up to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
May 11th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"Well its true you are" Twilight smiled at the cub continuing to paw at his head "I can see you being a real nice lion when your older"

King Simba
May 12th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Asha smiles, "You're perfect in my eyes..." she purrs to Katai happily, "Lovely fluffball Katai..." she giggles to him.

Originally posted by King Simba
"I aint a fluffball..." Katai smirks, "I'm just an ordinary lion...not too ordinary in my eyes." he giggles.

(:bleen: ;) So you don't have the same problem as in the 'Adulthood' thread.)

King Simba
May 12th, 2005, 05:54 PM
"I still think I'm nothing that special... I feel ordinary, the other way round with me and you, huh?" Katai nuzzles her lovingly, relaxing as he hears the sound of the water.

(No problem. =))

King Simba
May 12th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"Special for having such beautiful cubs." Katai grins to her as he looks up to the light that is filtering through the rocks above.

Lion King Stu
May 12th, 2005, 06:27 PM
"You think I should go after her now" Twilight questioned smiling at Jaini "I think I have a idea whats up with her now" he smirked looking out of the cave "Think shes got some feelings for me"

King Simba
May 12th, 2005, 06:29 PM
"You can go if you want..." Jaini smiles to Twilight, "I'm gonna lay down for a while anyway."

Lion King Stu
May 12th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Ok" Twilight smirked at the cub pawing his head again "You may be young but your a great help" he smiled and ran out of the den in the direction that Shine had gone.

Shine ran out into pridelands towards the waterhole. When she arrived she sat down and looked sadly into the water.
"Don't you love me to Twilight" she said quietly to herself looking down into the water seeming to be transfixed for what seemed hours.

Twilight ran towards the waterhole knowing in the past thats where she always seemed to go when she was down. He ran for several long minutes before reaching the waterhole spotting Shine beside the water near a tree. He padded slowly through the grass towards her staying a small distance back.
"Shine" he said concerend waiting to see how she reacted.

King Simba
May 12th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Jaini decides to sneak out the den, he looks around and walks out into the night, "Wow..." he says to himself as he walks off into the fields, "Mum, dad!" he calls his parents, waiting for an answer.

Lion King Stu
May 12th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Shine jumped slightly hearing Twilight's voice and slowly turned around to him.
"Hey Light" she smiled weakly to him before turning back to the water.

"Whats the matter" Twilight questioned padding over to her side sitting beside the waterhole and looking up at the side of her face.

"Just you coming back after you left after all that time" Shine replied looking at the water still "You said when you came here when you were a complete wreck; you said if you disapered for no reason at all....you weren't going to come back" she replied looking over teary eyed at Twilight "You disapered I thought I lost you Light....and you weren't coming back" she said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Well to be honest Shine going out adventuring wasn't the only reason why I did leave" he replied looking across the water as did Shine "I was considering if I actually was going to stay here...I know I have been accepted into ths pride and I'm thanful for that but I don't know if I will spend the rest of my life here" he shrugged "Nothing much really keeping me here to be honest" he said dipping his head.

Shine shot her head up shocked at what Twilight was saying "But why Light you got so much here now....you got friends here now....you got everything you would wish for at your very paws why would you want to leave all this" Shine replied continuing to look at him "I don't want you to leave your the only lion I've felt close to...when you were gone it was like before you came to the pridelands....I felt alone" she said looking up another tear rolling from her eye and tumbling towards the water creating a ripple effect as it hit the surface.

"I decided I wasn't going to leave the pride Shine. Like you said I got to much here" Twilight replied looking back at Shine "And to be honest I felt lonely without you" he smiled slightly to her "Seeing you again made me realise that Shine your the main reason I don't want to leave the pride" he said licking at another of Shine tears from her cheek.

Shine looked up confused for a second before she realised where this was leading making her heart beat a little faster and making her feel happier in the inside. She wasn't sure but she knew how to make sure.
"What do you mean Light?" Shine questioned.

"Seeing you earlier showed me what I was going to miss I lost Cali all those years back in my old pride and I had to move on.....when I came here I was in denial and wouldn't allow my self to forget the past and just move on" Twilight replied looking across the water once again "You made me see the Light you could say" he laughed softly "You made me realise that I couldn't continue like that...I knew then there was something about you I liked....but now I know its more than just one thing I like about you....I....I love you" Twilight said looking back over at Shine.

"You do" Shine said looking up from the water with a little shock on her face but she sort of knew something like this was going to happen; she smiled sadly at Twilight.
"I love you to Light" Shine replied back "I wanted to hear it from you first...I didn't want to say and then get rejected...it would of just killed me" she said looking up at Twilight.

"I would never reject you" Twilight replied "Never" he said pulling her close to him placing his head against hers "I would be a fool to reject you Shine your a wonderful lioness; you have done more for me than anyone else has my whole life"

(well thats enough for this post I think :lol:)

King Simba
May 12th, 2005, 10:17 PM
(Whoa, that's one big post! :gasp: :eek: )

Jaini knows that he shouldn't leave the den without his parents permission but he doesn't care anyway, "Freedom...at last." Jaini laughs to himself as he pads through the fields, he looks up to the sky at the twinkling stars and wonders what adventures he could have alone.

Lion King Stu
May 12th, 2005, 10:36 PM
"I was the fool to take my eyes off you the day you left" Shine replied back resting her head in Twilight's shoulder. She felt save around Twilight and she felt her love starting to truely show for Twilight "I was a fool to just let you slip....thats why I feel so bad now; guess I got lucky that you actually came back" Shine replied almost whispering it into Twilight's ear.

"You wheren't a fool Shine I was one to leave" Twilight replied back softly nuzzling her neck feeling the warmth of her body against his as they sat down next to each other cuddling as the sun began to set.
"I don't want to leave again not if you don't want me to" he replied closing his eyes placing on of his paws against hers "I want to thank you for all the things you have done for me Shine" he purred.

"No need to thank me...you should be thanking Simba; if it wasn't for him we would of never met" Shine replied purring feeling Twilight nuzzling her; his growing mane rubbing against her neck.
"I don't want you to leave Twilight I want you to stay with me" Shine replied closing her eyes pulling him closer to her resting her head more tightly against his mane and neck.

For several minutes they remained in silence as the sunset and the twilight before the night appeared showing the first glympse of the diamond like stars that shone down along with the moon.

Twilight broke the cuddle after a few minutes and looked up at the stars then into Shine's eyes.
"I forgot how beautiful your eyes were" he said smiling at her the stars seemed to reflect in her eyes "I forgot how beautiful you were anyway" he said looking at her once again "I thought you were only a dream when I first came here....I can see now your real" he smirked "And thank the great kings for that" he said licking Shine's muzzle softly "I want to be with you always to me your a gift from them" he said bowing his head slightly to her.

Shine smiled and pounced down on top of Twilight pinning his shoulders to the ground smiling down at Twilight as he looked up at her slightly suprised before smiling at her again.
"You may think I'm a gift...but to me your a gift" she said nuzzling at the bottom of Twilight's muzzle "I want to be with you always as well"

King Simba
May 14th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"Oh no..." Jaini rolls his eyes as Simba picks him up and takes him back to the den.

"Sure...wouldn't want Jaini or any of the other cubs running off...especially the baby ones." Katai yawns a little as he stands up.

King Simba
May 15th, 2005, 09:39 AM
"Yeah, Simba's a good lion... I'm sure if any of the cubs have tried to run off, Simba's gone and took them back." Katai laughs a little rolling his eyes, "...Jaini is most likely the one who's tried to run away tonight." he nuzzles her back.

King Simba
May 15th, 2005, 01:00 PM
"Sometimes..." Katai smiles to Asha, "...sometimes I was a bit too shy too..." he pads beside Asha, padding close to her.

King Simba
May 17th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"Adventures were great when I was a cub... not too great if you're caught out in danger though." Katai grins to Asha, still padding along-side her.

King Simba
May 19th, 2005, 07:31 AM
"Take that Badrani for example...it's a good job is long gone now..." Katai growls a little, "Darn lion...always trying to pick up a fight..."

King Simba
May 19th, 2005, 08:42 PM
"Well the good thing is that they are mainly in the outland areas anyway...or that horrible forest that we've come across many times...darn lions...if they ever try to hurt any of my friends of the ones I love then I'll fight whether it causes me to get injured I'll always keep you safe." he nuzzles her.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 09:21 AM
"You do?" Twilight purred questioned smiling up into Shine's eyes who continued to pin him down in the grass.

"I do" Shine replied purring as she nuzzeled Twilight under the muzzle "I wanted to tell you this for while but you went away; I thought I lost you" she replied sounding slightly sad but continuing to nuzzle Twilight "But my prays were answerd and you came back" she said sounding happier.

"I'm sorry for going off again Shine" Twilight replied purring resting his head on Shine's as she continued to nuzzle him "Well I needed some long time to think and adventure about again" he replied "Don't worry though you will never lose me I promise" he purred and licked the top of Shine head.

"Thats what I like to hear" Shine replied breaking the nuzzle and looking into Twilight's crystal blue eyes which seemed to shimmer in the light of the stars. She licked him on the cheek and leapt of Twilight's stomach and standing up above him a few steps away "Catch me if you can" she said flirtingly and ran off into the grass.

Twilight looked a little dumb struck for a moment then smiled and ran into the grass after her.

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 09:53 AM
"I wouldn't want you to get injured..." Asha sighs sadly to Katai, "You need to take care of yourself too... the evil lions seem to keep well away from the Pride Lands most of the time, so we're safe as long as we don't go with an intent of trying to find them... or go into the places where they live."
"Yeah but the thing is...if they ever entered the Pride Lands or you know...if Jaini or any of the other cubs went running off somewhere...or if you happened to get into any danger...I'll always be there for you. To love and protect you..." he licks her on the cheek, padding closer to her.

"...remember what I promised you before the new cubs were born? I'll never break that promise to you Asha...never." he whispers into her ear, purring gently.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 08:18 PM
(Stupid internet... :grrr: )

"I most certainly know that you love me..." Katai smiles to Asha, "...I'm sure you can tell with the love I give you in return...there's no other lioness who deserves the things I offer you." he purrs to her lovingly.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Shine ran through the long grass laughing loadly looking back at Twilight as he got up and tried to come after her making her laugh even more.
"Lets see if you can catch me" Shine replied flirtingly "Like you used to be able to do before".

Twilight ran after her the best he could through the long grass feeling it rub and get crushed under his paws as he ran. Listening to Shine made him less confused what she was trying to do; grinning slightly it made him a little more determined and ran a little faster after her.
"Don't worry I will" Twilight laughed as he got a little closer to her.

The moon and the diamond like stars was the only light that helped Twilight see where Shine was running off to as Shine was using it to see where she was running.

Shine ran into a area of a small group of trees that seemed to house a small partly hidden Oasis and glanced over her shoulder seeing Twilight very closing in on her; she slowed down and turned to him smiling preparing to be pounced on. As he got close she jumped up on her hind legs preparing to be floored.

Twilight continued to run for several minutes trying to catch Shine; seeing her change direction heading for a small group of trees he did the same and followed. He continued to run and closed in very close to her as he entered the small Oasis that seemed to be housed within these walls of trees.
Seeing Shine made Twilight slow down and pounced softly onto Shine as she stood up on her hind legs; softly Twilight came to rest on top of Shine's stomach.
"Caught ya" Twilight smirked catching his breath slighty.

"You sure did" Shine replied purring looking up at Twilight smiling slightly licking his muzzle softly and nuzzled his cheek softly.

Twilight purred as Shine licked and nuzzled him "I love you" he purred closing his eyes as Shine continued to nuzzle away.

Shine stopped nuzzling and broke the nuzzle to look into Twilight's eyes "i love you to" she said rolling over sending Twilight rolling suprised onto the floor; she padded over towards a clump of trees and bushes and looked back with :rawr: eyes ((:lol:)).

Twilight got up and followed Shine into the bushes were they once again nuzzled and kiss; Shine lay down on the floor and looked back.
"Its time" she smiled.

The quiet night was disturbed by a load roaring sound then all went quiet after a few moments.

Twilight collapsed onto the ground and crawled up to Shine's side and placed his muzzle in front of hers giving it a soft lick.
"I love you" he said smiling at her.

"Me too" Shine purred snuggling up to Twilight's side resting her head in his mane. Very slowly she fell asleep snuggled up to him; several minutes later Twilight did the same falling asleep with Shine.

King Simba
May 26th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"...not in my eyes..." Katai grins to Asha, "...you'll always be perfect to me no matter what...you're a purr-fect lioness..." he laughs a little before taking a nearby flower out of the ground in between his jaws. He grins at Asha, "...they don't deserve the gifts I give you either...only you." he opens his mouth wider, "...take it...it's for you, my love...no-one else."

Roku
May 26th, 2005, 05:01 PM
(OFF: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been here, but you see, it is very hard to follow this RP with so many people, at least there was a lot when I was here. I plan on returning when time is on my side. But I have to say, I was browsing fanary.lionking.org and came upon King Simba's art account...I just gotta say, WOHOOOO! AWESOME stuff KS! I definantly place my vote for you as AOTM. Keep it up! By the way, I have an account on there. My name is Roku. I have lots of new art submitted, to be accepted soon, so check it out. Sketches of Roku and Simba, etc....Byes!))

Lion King Stu
May 26th, 2005, 10:58 PM
The sun slowy got higher in the sky after the night before.
Shine opened her eyes seeing her self snuggled up to Twilight; slowly the memories returned making her smile now that she had found her lion. She nuzzled his stomach softly purring to herself.

Twilight's stomach felt ticklish and smiled slightly to himself before opening his eyes slowly letting out a quiet yawn before noticing Shine before smiling down at her.
"Morning you" he smirked softly licking her muzzle "You sleep well?" he questioned sounding happy.

"Yeah of course after last night" Shine laughed softly nuzzling Twilight's stomach "I guess you did as well" she smiled looking back into Twilight's eyes.

"Yeah I slept fine" Twilight smiled nuzzling Shine a little "Wasn't expecting to come back to this and I'm serious" Twilight said "Glad I did come back" he said nuzzling her once again.

"Me to..I thought I lost you" Shine replied purring giving Twilight's muzzle a lick "Doesn't matter now though...your back" she said smiling.

"We certainly are" Twilight replied purring "Wonder if anyone noticed we were gone last night" Twilight laughed "They might of heard me" he joked.

"Ah shutup you" Shine smirked and rolled over onto Twilight's stomach rolling him onto his back.

"I'm sorry" he smirked looking at Shine as she lay across his stomach "You want to head back?" he questioned "Or wait for one of them to find us" he joked.

"Waiting to be found would be fun" Shine smiled "But I guess heading back would be a good option" she smiled at Twilight and licked his nose before rolling off his stomach and onto the floor; she got up standing above Twilight smiling down at him.

"Ok I guess we head back" Twilight smiled rolling over onto his front and slowly got himself back onto all fours. Padding up to Shine's side he nuzzled and licked her muzzle.

Very slowly Shine and Twilight padded side by side all the way back to Pride Rock hoping to meet up with someone they knew on the way.

King Simba
May 27th, 2005, 04:17 PM
(Awesome Roku. :cheese: Return soon!)

"Flowers aren't really enough I don't think..." Katai laughs a little, "...and no problem." he nuzzles her before spotting Twilight and Shine, "Looks like those two are taking some time out like us..."

Lion King Stu
May 27th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Twilight glanced over at Katai and Asha and smiled at them before nuzzling Shine once more.

They walked close to Katai and Asha but neither didn't want to intrude on there privacy.

Shine purrerd and nuzzled Twilight back and continue to pad along.

King Simba
May 27th, 2005, 09:36 PM
"Hey..." Katai looks at Twilight and Shine as they both pad past, "...so you're gonna be ignorant eh?" he laughs a little.

Lion King Stu
May 27th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Twilight smiled and stopped and looked at Katai "I didn't want to intrude on your fun Katai" he laughed softly.

Shine stopped and smirked at Katai hearing what he said "We aren't being ignorant Katai" she smiled and nuzzled Twilight

King Simba
May 27th, 2005, 09:42 PM
"Didn't think you were..." Katai smirks, "...and you weren't intruding on our privacy at all..." he smiles to them both, "...so what are you two doing out here anyway? Been for a night out like me and Asha..." he laughs a little.

Lion King Stu
May 27th, 2005, 09:46 PM
"You could say that" Twilight smiled nuzzling Shine "I only got back yesterday afternoon if you noticed I been gone all this time" he smirked at Katai.

"Yes we have Katai" Shine smiled "We decided to play" she smirked

King Simba
May 27th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Katai laughs a little, "I see...where have you been all this time Twilight?" his smile turned into a more curious expression.

Lion King Stu
May 27th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"Just walking alot" Twilight replied "Thinking and all that trying to think where my future lies" he said sitting down "After what happened last night I think I made up my mind" he smiled at Katai and licked Shine on the cheek "Did you miss me Katai" he smirked

"Yeah your never leaving me" Shine purred and nuzzled Twilight back

King Simba
May 27th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Nice..." he smiles at them both, "...nice to see you found some happiness." he grins, "...have you met Asha yet?" he steps back towards Asha, "...she's my mate...she's been my mate for a long time now..." he purrs nuzzling her before turning back to Twilight, "...and yes, you were missed by me." he grins.

(Darn, gotta go now...be back in around an hour or so. :hugs: )

Lion King Stu
May 27th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Nice to meet you Asha" Twilight smiled bowing his head to her for a second then turned to katai "I guess you already know my mate Sunshine" he joked

"Shutup you" Shine smirked and playfully pinned him to the ground "I've seen Asha with you a few times" Shine said "I never had a chance to say hi though; so anyway nice to finally talk to you" Shine smiled at Asha

King Simba
May 27th, 2005, 11:01 PM
"Hmm...I think I've met you before although I'm not 100% sure...we were just heading home to the cubs..." Katai grins, "I take it you don't have any yet..."

Lion King Stu
May 27th, 2005, 11:07 PM
"I haven't since I've been away" Twilight replied "And you had cubs....how cools that" he laughed soflty "You being a dad; whats it like?" he questioned.

"We may be having cubs soon" Shine replied smiling at Katai "After last nights events" she giggled softly rubbing against Twilight "I haven't seen them either; are they cute" she smiled

King Simba
May 27th, 2005, 11:11 PM
"Are you sure about having cubs?" Katai laughs a little, "It's a real pain sometimes...especially with Jaini...he's forever talking..." he rolls his eyes, "...anyway, being a dad can also be a lot of fun...teaching the cubs how to hunt and play...you'll be able to see them later maybe." he smirks to them both before turning to Asha, nuzzling her.

Lion King Stu
May 27th, 2005, 11:14 PM
"I've been through alot Katai I'm sure I can handle cubs" Twilight laughed softly to Katai "But yeah the learning thing and watching them grow up must be good" he smiled up from the floor and Shine continued to pin him down.

"Well we were all cubs once" Shine replied "Its sort of like payback for what we used to do to are parents" she laughed soflty looking over at Katai before nuzzling Twilights chest.

King Simba
May 28th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Katai gives Asha a loving smile when she snuggles up against him. He licks her muzzle, purring happily before looking back to Shine and Twilight.

King Simba
May 29th, 2005, 05:13 PM
"Well, being affectionate towards you seems to be the only thing that makes you happy the most..." he nuzzles her again, stroking her back with his paw, "...for example, that kind of affection."

silvershadow
May 29th, 2005, 05:18 PM
aya walks around happy to finly to belong somwhere and to have a pride who cares about one another.
she looks around seeing everone totaly relaxed.

Lion King Stu
May 29th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Twilight and Shine both look smiling at Katai and Asha.
"Cute" Twilight smirked.

"Sure is" Shine smiled and nuzzled Twilight's chest "But we can do that to" she joked licking his muzzle

King Simba
May 29th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"All mates are the same...the best thing is to express your love and affection towards them...especially cos' you're the one who loves them the most, just as I love Asha..." he grins to Twilight, carrying on to stroke his mate.

Lion King Stu
May 29th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Twilight purred and pulled Shine down onto his stomach and licked her muzzle before looking at Katai smiling.
"I love my Shine" he said nuzzling her.

"I love my Twilight" she said lying down on Twilight's stomach nuzzling him back

King Simba
May 29th, 2005, 05:41 PM
"Same here...I love my Asha more than anything in this world...I'm sure she knows that..." he turns to Asha, smiling at her lovingly. He then nuzzles her on her cheek, purring happily and lovingly.

Lion King Stu
May 29th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"I think they know that" Twilight purred and smirked wrapping his paws around Shine's waist before nuzzling once again.

"I do" Shine replied as she felt Twilight wrap his paws around her and let him nuzzle her

King Simba
May 30th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"How many times have you said that?" he smirks to Asha, "Of course you love me and I love you...it works either way." he nuzzles her again lovingly.

Lion King Stu
May 30th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Shine nuzzled Twilight's chest and lay her head down beside his.
"I love you" she purred

"I know" Twilight purred back "Cause I do to" he smiled then looked up at Katai and Asha "So much love huh"

King Simba
May 30th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Well..." Katai looks up to the twinkling stars for a moment before looking back at Twilight and Shine, "...isn't love a good thing? Falling in love with Asha was one of my best times of my life..."