PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 08:15 AM
Fuja finished the meal and walks over to Simba

"Thank you Simba, what can I do to repay you and your pride?"

King Simba
August 2nd, 2004, 08:33 AM
Fuja walks off. Meanwhile Fuja as a second thought, walks back to talk to Simba.

King Simba
August 2nd, 2004, 10:20 AM
(Okay, I've got it! ;))
Namabi and Katai approach Simba at dawn. They're both getting hungry so they decide to ask Simba if they could hunt around the Pridelands.

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 10:23 AM
Fuja bows and walks outside the den and finds a good spot and lies down exhausted from the days events

King Simba
August 2nd, 2004, 10:38 AM
Namabi and Katai go off to the field where they spot some antelope. Katai runs ahead, "Katai, are you mad!? You'll scare them away then we'll end up with no food!"
Katai turns to Namabi and stops "Well I could use some help here"

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 10:42 AM
Fuja has decided to follow the lionesses and looks at them from a distance

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 11:42 AM
Fuja looks up Kiara quickly

"oh...hello, thank you...my name is Fuja"

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 01:18 PM
((sorry bit slow but was Letana walking up to me?))

Fuja reacts when he hears Kiara's name

"ah..so youre the one who made me miss my lunch hehe"

Fuja looks at Letana and smiles

"Yes I am, name is Fuja"

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 03:02 PM
Vahn cleaned himself off in the water. It felt good, and he was sure it would heal in time.

He searched a bit around Priderock, until he found Imika.

"Hey" he said.

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
Fuja thanks the god for his fur.

"heh, umm..thank you, you look quite beutiful"

King Simba
August 2nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
Namabi comes away in disgust from Katai and suddenly bumps into Fuja.
"Er.....please excuse me." apologized Namabi.

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 03:52 PM
Fuja gets up and speaks up

"Its okay, who are you?"

King Simba
August 2nd, 2004, 03:54 PM
Namabi stepped forward.
"I'm Namabi. I have my own Pride located not far away from here. Maybe you should meet them sometime if that's ok with you."

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 03:56 PM
"Im Fuja, sounds nice...I always enjoy meeting new people" Fuja says smiling

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 05:12 PM
"Well, not mu-" He was cut off when he noticed Kiros pouncing on his tail. He smiled as he watched the cub try again and again to catch his swaying tail.

"As I was saying, " said Van, as he continued to move his tail about. " not much. Maybe later I will go out and hunt..."

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 05:34 PM
"uhh, thanks." said Vahn. "I bet your just as good though."
"Probably even better, I'm not as good as you think...."

He looked back at the cub, who was still trying to catch his tail....it brought back faint memories of his cubhood.

King Simba
August 2nd, 2004, 06:37 PM
Meanwhile, Namabi leads Faju to his Pride, however an unexpected obsticle gets in their way...

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 07:22 PM
Fuja nuzzles back but gets dragged away by Namabi

"Guess il see you around!"

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 08:11 PM
Waking up late, Aiden glanced around and walked over to Kiros, playing with Vahn's tail. He smiled and began trying to catch it as well.

ChildOfThePride
August 2nd, 2004, 08:17 PM
"No annoying dodo bird...no nothin'..." Syd says as she creeps across a log separating the two lion territories, where she sees a somewhat scrawny 'teenage' lion...

((She has a bad habit of being too inquisitive when she shouldn't. It gets her into trouble a LOT! Hehe. =)))

King Simba
August 2nd, 2004, 09:45 PM
Katai suddenly bumps into Fuja. "Have you seen Namabi, a gold lion with a gold mane?"

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
Fuja is getting weary with people bumping into him

"Yes..he went that way, if you meet him please tell him I gotto follow him to the pride another day..im very tired at the moment..im sorry"

Fuja slowly walks back to pride rock and settles down outside the den

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2004, 11:30 PM
"Oh, cmon, you aren't as bad you think, you just need some more practice is all." Vahn said with a smile.

He looked back at the cubs, wrestling with each other, and couldn't help but laugh.

Turning his attention back to Imika, "I have to ask you something.....why is it you trusted me, that day I arrived at the Pridelands?"

Prince Kovu
August 3rd, 2004, 07:59 AM
"I don't want to be rude Letana, but Fuja has to stay out of the den, until he is officially accepted into the pride" says Zazu, with his polite and at the same time unpolite tone..

"Um.. Zazu, I think we can make an exception once in a while.. don't you agree?" Zhespah answers "But the rule says..." Zazu tries to reply "The rules the rules.. i know them.. but hey, I dont think he can put us in any risk"

"..I don't know how you do it.. but you seem to always convince me.. ok I think is fine.. he can stay.. but if Simba says something, dont blame me" And so.. Zazu flies away.. as he always do

Prince Kovu
August 3rd, 2004, 08:07 AM
"Hey, he's not that bad, he is just doing his job after all.. it's that or get eaten by the hyenas.. so I would pick to be annoying too.. anyway, its not so hard to get rid of him once you know him.. and once you heard him talk and talk and talk and talk... and talk.. for a couple of years.. ugh so annoying.. but bah, lets sleep!" Zhespah replies.. then he tries to find a good spot for sleeping.. and once he finds it.. he falls asleep

King Simba
August 3rd, 2004, 08:21 AM
Namabi by-passes Katai and heads straight for Pride Rock. He looks around not sure whether he should enter or not. He heads back to his Pride.
Katai suddenly spots him. "I've been looking all over for you. That lion called Fuja said he can't come today because he's tired and all. He said maybe another day."
"Well, he better be quick because our Pride will be moving to another spot in the Pridelands tomorrow if it's ok with King Simba." Namabi goes and lays down on a rock.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 08:50 AM
"Its okay, I agreed to Simba's rules and I dont wanna break them the first night, thanks for the consideration thought" Fuja says smiling looking sleepy

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 09:15 AM
"Not at all" Fuja says looking at her sleepy but smiling

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 10:04 AM
(im still a cheetah though XD)

Fuja nuzzles back and goes to sleep pretty quickly

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 10:13 AM
Fuja wakes up and nuzzles her back

"Good morning, slept well?" He says smiling

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 10:23 AM
"havnt slept this good in ages, slept dreamless"

Fuja nuzzles back and stands up stretches his legs

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 11:00 AM
"ah..is it a pridelands things? where I come from the one who hunts down the prey gets to eat first, you should eat I can wait"

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 12:08 PM
"Well..since you hunted it down..its because of you we are eating right now..so I think you should get the first bite"

Smiles at her and starts eating the rest

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 12:27 PM
Fuja nuzzles back then sits down and watches her eat

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 12:34 PM
"Just wanted to watch you for a sec" Fuja says smiling before returning to his meal

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 01:43 PM
Fuja goes and nuzzles her

"No, you didnt do anything wrong, trust me"

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 02:19 PM
Fuja smiles at her "I like you too.." Would you mind guiding me around the pridelands later..I wanna see it all

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 03:11 PM
"No, don't take it the wrong way, I'm very grateful you trusted me, it's just....I've never been trusted like that before, that's all." said Vahn.

King Simba
August 3rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Later on that day, Namabi enters Pride Rock only to the fact that he sees no one there. He suddenly turns back and walks out. He sees Fuja and Letana...

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 07:09 PM
Fuja nuzzles her back then noticing Namabi

"I talked to him yesterday, says he got a pride outside the pridelands"

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 07:10 PM
"Like I said, I'm very grateful to you for trusting me..." Vahn said, but seeing the look of uneasiness on her face, he added, "I had no intetion of upsetting you. I'm sorry I disturbed you, you probably have much more important things to do than talk to me..."

With that, Vahn started walking away.

King Simba
August 3rd, 2004, 07:28 PM
Namabi smiled to Letana and Fuja.
"I was going to show Fuja my Pride and let him meet them. I was also going to show him my two cubs, Leo and Leana and my mate, Lunara. It'll be great if you two could come and meet them later on this week. How about it?"
Namabi raised his eyebrow.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 07:30 PM
"Well..its up to Letana and Simba, but im up for it" Fuja says looking at Letana

King Simba
August 3rd, 2004, 07:43 PM
"Good. What does Letana think?" Namabi asked smiling at Letana.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 08:27 PM
Smiles at her

"Well...guess we should ask Simba..or dont we need to..Im not up to date with the pride rules" he says smiling

King Simba
August 3rd, 2004, 08:59 PM
"Will he mind? It doesn't have to be today. It can be sometime later this week as I said...unless you want to come now, it's entirely upto you." says Namabi.

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 09:28 PM
"Well..guess thats settled then, where exactly is your pride?"

King Simba
August 3rd, 2004, 09:31 PM
"It's just over that field. Not far from here. It'll be easy to spot once you get close enough."

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 09:34 PM
"..ah..Namabi.I just remembered something.can we do it a bit later, I got promised a tour around the pridelands"

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 09:47 PM
(Fuja follows her and looks at the different sites looking for postcards to send home....)

Fuja Follows her and takes in the scenes when they stop at the swamp

"Nice and hot eh? Hehe..well..you dont wanna get stuck in there I take it?"

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 09:58 PM
Fuja nuzzles back and leans his his head against hers "Yes it is, never seen anything like this..to bad my coalition didnt decide to go here...heh"

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 10:04 PM
Looks at her "Well...I dont think the night is as beutiful as you are"

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 10:23 PM
Fuja chuckles as he nuzzles her.

"Hehe, I try my best"

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
Vahn looked at Imika, "Really?"
He just looked into Imika's eyes, he could have stayed there looking at her all day it seemed...then he thought of something.

"You said that you weren't a very good hunter, right?" Vahn continued, looking out into the savannah, "Well, why don't we go practice. After all, that's the only way your going to get better. And, I don't know this terrain as well, so we'll be teaching each other." He looked back at Imika, hoping she would agree to go with him.

King Simba
August 4th, 2004, 07:56 AM
The next morning the sun rises over The Pridelands. Everything is silent except for the early morning birds tweeting. Namabi wakes up before everyone else, and he as a stretch. He then heads for the field where he spots...

King Simba
August 4th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Letana and Fuja...

(Carrying on from my post btw ;))

King Simba
August 4th, 2004, 12:06 PM
"So how about meeting my Pride? That's if you're not doing anything else today." asked Namabi approaching Letana.

King Simba
August 4th, 2004, 12:33 PM
"Okay, I'll just go back and get them. I won't be long, ok?" asks Namabi winking. He walks off to get his Pride.

unregistered user
August 4th, 2004, 01:01 PM
"Well this should be interesting, I hope its a friendly pride"

Fuja says when Namabi leaves

unregistered user
August 4th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Imika pounces on Vahn, and they wrestle playfully for a little while.
"Well, we better get going."

They go out into the savannah, and find a small herd of antelope. They practiced again and again, chasing antelope down, pounceing them, then letting them go. No use in wasting good food. After several hours of practice, Vahn finally calls it quites.

"Well, I think that's enough for one day." he said, "You did very good, there were only a few times that the prey got away."

King Simba
August 4th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Namabi returns to his Pride.
"Come on everyone, we're going to Pride Rock..."
Before he finishes, Katai interrupts him. "Why are we going there? It's no place special."
"Because I've met some friendly Lions and Lionesses there. They really want to meet you and the Pride."
Namabi leads them all to Pride Rock.

King Simba
August 4th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Namabi returns to Pride Rock with his Pride. He nuzzles his mate, Lunara on their arrival.

unregistered user
August 4th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Vahn nuzzles Imika back. "Thanks...you were doing good as well..."
Vahn looked into Imika's eyes....."I really like spending time with you."

unregistered user
August 4th, 2004, 07:25 PM
"Thanks for the tour Letana, should we go back to pride rock to see the other pride" Fuja says smiling

unregistered user
August 4th, 2004, 07:42 PM
(I've decided to leave this RP. I'm in two others here as is and a bunch of others that aren't here and I'm not very active here anyway, =) )

King Simba
August 4th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Back at Pride Rock, Namabi smiles back to Simba and bows down "Of course I will your majesty."

unregistered user
August 4th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Fuja starts walking towards pride rock but stops.

"You coming along" he says to Letana

King Simba
August 4th, 2004, 09:27 PM
"Lunara, Leana and Leo on the left. Leana and Leo are my son and daughter, Lunara, my mate. Katai, my best friend on the right even though he can be a real pain sometimes." Namabi winks at Simba. ;)
"...the rest are the Lionesses of the Pride stood at the far back." Namabi smiles to Simba.

Prince Kovu
August 4th, 2004, 10:15 PM
"Not as nice as ours" Zhespah whispers to simba "Anyway! nice to meet your pride Namabi, not sure if i had properly introduced myself, so, i think i'll do it, my name is Zhespah, and I'm just another lion of this pride"

King Simba
August 4th, 2004, 10:20 PM
"Hi Zhespah!" Namabi smiles to Zhespah.

Prince Kovu
August 5th, 2004, 04:31 AM
"Um.. I was just thinking, Simba, what about doing something together? i mean, Namabi's pride and ours.. like .. i dont know.. having some competition.. or.. going hunt together.. you know, for fun" Zhespah says looking at Simba excited with his own idea

King Simba
August 5th, 2004, 08:45 AM
"Sounds good, but we better see what Simba thinks." Namabi nodded to Zhespah.

Prince Kovu
August 5th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"Um.. well then... what about calling Zazu? i mean, he can gather the rest of the pride faster than us"

King Simba
August 5th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Namabi led his Pride out in to the open Savannah to wait for Simba's Pride.

King Simba
August 5th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Namabi pounces back on top of Simba in a playful way "Sounds like fun" Namabi smiles to Simba.

Prince Kovu
August 6th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Zazu flies off to tell every member of the pride about simba's order, and gathers the rest of the pride really fast, proving once more that he is an efficient servant "Sire, Zazu reporting, the rest of the pride is already heading to the place that you told me, anything else that i should do?"

Simba_2004
August 6th, 2004, 06:30 AM
"Wow, and what are we so excited about?" asked Nala smiling at Simba.

Prince Kovu
August 6th, 2004, 06:58 AM
"Um we are group hunting" Zhespah replies "Um.. you see.. i got this idea of doing something special with Namabi's pride and.. well simba thought about having a group hunt"

((Um.. note that im not saying.. queen.. and king.. and sir.. and etc, because as im a very good old friend of the princess (kiara) im like.. um well.. i dont need to be so ..polite?.. you know what i mean ^^))

King Simba
August 6th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Namabi leads his Pride closer to Simba and his Pride. "Well, shall we get started?" asked Namabi politely looking at Simba.
Namabi's mate, Lunara, walks and stands next to Namabi.

King Simba
August 6th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Namabi smiles and leads his Pride out into the open field where he spots a big herd of Antelope. "I think you should all stop here for now and try not to make a sound. You'll all get chance later."
Namabi sneaks upto the herd and hides in the long grass. He runs out, roars and pounces on top of one of the antelope. He pins it down and takes a bite out of it to make sure it's dead.
Namabi calls over to Katai; "Katai, can you go to that field over there and catch one? We need plenty of food for the feast tonight."
Katai runs over to other field and hides in the tall long grass.

unregistered user
August 6th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Fuja is walking down from a hill watching the spectacle

"Ahh..poor bastards..they never knew what hit them"

unregistered user
August 6th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Fuja didnt see that one coming and chuckles a bit smiling at her

"Yes, it is.." He says and licks her muzzle

"Well..maybe we should go there and join them, could be fun"

unregistered user
August 6th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Fuja follows Letana creeping low to the ground to prevent the antelopes to see him.

"Its gonnu be a new experience, hunting with a lioness" he whispers to her smiling

unregistered user
August 6th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Fuja springs out from the hiding and runs for a antelope jumping on it biting down its neck killing it before it touches the ground, he looks back to see how Letana did

unregistered user
August 6th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Fuja smiles at her and goes to nuzzle her
"Nice catch, next time il just watch, I didnt get to see how you did it, looked like you hit him pretty hard hehe"

Simba_2004
August 6th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Nala walks up to Simba and nuzzles him "When are we leaving?"

King Simba
August 6th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Namabi carries on hunting more antelope. He tells his Pride to help, "Okay, everyone can have a go now." He says quietly as he pounces on top of an antelope with force.

Prince Kovu
August 6th, 2004, 11:00 PM
"Kiara, lets try this again.. hopefully we will be able to hunt something this time" After that he starts hiding in the grass, and gets close to an antelope "Hopefully ill do it this time" he whispers to self, while chasing the antelope, he jumps, and brings it down, finishing it with a bite in the neck "Wow! I did it! I finally caught one!! Yippy!" Zhespah finishes celebrating and turns around to Kiara "Well, your turn!"

Simba_2004
August 7th, 2004, 09:05 AM
"When are we leaving to go hunting?"

King Simba
August 7th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Everyone was doing a great job gathering food for the big feast but...

unregistered user
August 7th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Fuja looks at the antelopes left and he can see that their nervous running around in circles being trapped by the lions

"Well, should we go for one more?" He asks Letana

Simba_2004
August 7th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Expecting to leave later on in the day she sighs and slowly follows him low to the ground making sure to not make a sound. She also makes sure that she doesn't get too close to Simba because then it would make them stick out more.

unregistered user
August 7th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Fuja looks at her and smiles questiongly

"Heh, okay, never done that before but lets give it a go, sounds fun"

King Simba
August 7th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Namabi looked at some of the tired Lionesses from his Pride.
"Well, I guess we have enough for tonights big feast. Come on, we best meet up with Simba and his pride."
Namabi leads his Pride toward Simba and his Pride.

King Simba
August 7th, 2004, 02:53 PM
"Whoa! A lot there. Looks like we're gonna have a good feast tonight eh?" said Namabi smiling.

unregistered user
August 7th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Fuja pounces and tries to hang on to it waiting for Letana to bite it

Prince Kovu
August 7th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"Hey nice catch there" Zhespah replies to nala smiling "Well, looks like our practice is finally working.. um.. looks like we are going back already.. meh we have to carry them all the way to the den.." Zhespah says in a tone that shows he didnt like the idea.. "Well, lets go!"

King Simba
August 7th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Namabi leads his mate, Lunara, cubs, Leana and Leo and Pride back towards Pride Rock to meet Simba.

nafklt
August 7th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
(Yeah sure you can RP :cheese: )

"Of course, I'm sure Simba won't mind." Mufasa smiles kindly to Namabi, "You will find a few pieces of wildebeest meat in the den, take some, but don't leave our Pride hungry."

Vitani growls, and realising that Nuka would eventually overpower her, being stronger and larger, she took off with the bone, throwing it off a large cliff into the valley below. "Hah!" she scoffs to Nuka, "Now you can't get it."

Simba growls and starts towards Hesh, "Get out of my lands now." he growls scarily, "Or I won't give you that liberty..."

"Well?" Dhabatu asks Tuka (Hey nafklt I hope Tuka isn't having that idea, Dhabatu is male :eww: !)

OOC: :gasp: I'm not that harsh. I think Dhabatu is an elder of the pride right?:confused: I've ne'er read the 6 adventures before...:(

Tuka ran on top of a kopje.

King Simba
August 7th, 2004, 09:10 PM
(Thanks, STL! :cheese:)

"Hey! I think me and my Pride did a great job, what did you and your Pride get, Simba?" smiled Namabi.

nafklt
August 7th, 2004, 10:07 PM
OOC: Cool.:cheese:

Tuka tried to climb up a tree...

Simba_2004
August 7th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Nala finally shows up to greet Simba with her kill. "Sorry I'm late" She lowers her head a bit in shame for arriving late with her kill. She gives a faint smile and kind of gives a guilty giggle "I guess I need more practice."

Prince Kovu
August 8th, 2004, 05:20 AM
"Well.. thats for sure lots of food!! I think we even have food for like two days more.. well.. shall we start the party?" Zhespah asks hungrily

"Sorry to interrupt you sire, but I have spotted a big pack of hyenas coming into the pridelands, heading here, the priderock.. I think you should go out watch what they want" Zazu replies flying off to where the hyenas were "Follow me sire!"

"..Or we can eat later.. At least we are two prides.. i dont think is going to be a problem to stop them" Zhespah replies.. still hungry.. biting a piece of his antelope "heh sorry.. i really was hungry"

unregistered user
August 8th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Fuja smiles at Letana and nuzzles her

"Yes we are, you think we should return to Pride rock, seems that everybody else left"

King Simba
August 8th, 2004, 09:29 AM
"I'll come and help you, Simba, come with me." He follows Simba and the other few Lions with some of his Pride.

unregistered user
August 8th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Fuja looks around and can see the fight a long way from there

"hmm...whats happening over there" He says outloud

King Simba
August 8th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Namabi pounces on top of another, hyena, he pins it down and takes a bite out of it. The rest of Namabi's pride does the same.

Simba_2004
August 8th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
...When Simba and the others reach the hyenas, Simba pounces on one and bites it, killing it. He mauls a second aswell. "Let's kill them, they aren't strong at all." he says.

((now that does not sound like Simba at all, Simba would never say/do that, STL you should know that being a Simba fan))

Prince Kovu
August 9th, 2004, 03:46 AM
"Um.. Simba.. they haven't even attacked us yet... and you already killed one... Simba! STOP IT!" Zhespah jumps in Simba stopping him from killing the second hyena "What is wrong with you!"

nafklt
August 9th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Tuka asks Dhabatu where he is...

unregistered user
August 9th, 2004, 01:32 PM
"So, shall we go to Pride Rock or go and check what those Hyenas are upto?" Fuja says to Letana

nafklt
August 9th, 2004, 01:38 PM
"To humbly join your group..."

unregistered user
August 9th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Fuja smiles at Letana

"hehe, neither do I, lets go to Pride Rock"

King Simba
August 9th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"Say, Simba. Should me and my Pride go back to Pride Rock too?" asks Namabi curiously.

unregistered user
August 9th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Fuja nuzzles back

"Okay, lets go, if we didnt have these antelopes I would race you hehehe"

unregistered user
August 9th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Vahn had been with Imika during the mass hunt, and were now making thier way back to Pride Rock

(OoC: Sry I was gone for so long, but I'm back now!! :D)

Prince Kovu
August 9th, 2004, 06:41 PM
"Meh.. that was.. fast.. well time to eat!! wohoo!!"

King Simba
August 9th, 2004, 08:25 PM
"Thanks." Namabi smiles to Simba.
Namabi leads his Pride back toward Pride Rock along with the dead antelope.

Prince Kovu
August 9th, 2004, 09:02 PM
"Heh, yup is delicious.. I guess it tastes better because we catched it ourselves, by the way.. where is Kovu? it's a time since i last saw him.." Zhespah says taking other bite of the antelope

King Simba
August 10th, 2004, 10:31 AM
(Okay, sure! :cheese:)
Kovu appears from deep inside the den. He wakes up and strectches his back legs. He nuzzles Kiara. "What's all this? Did I miss the fun?"
Namabi stepped forward "We've all been on a hunt. My Pride and Simba's Pride. Anyway, I'm Namabi." Namabi smiles to Kovu.
"I'm Kovu. Nice to meet you!" Kovu smiled back to Namabi.

Prince Kovu
August 11th, 2004, 04:29 AM
"Hey Kovu! Was wondering when would you show up... by the way, your training finally worked" says Zhespah laughing and giving a piece of his antelope to Kovu "I guess we can share, after all, you are the master"

King Simba
August 11th, 2004, 09:47 AM
"Thanks, Zhespah" Kovu smiled and started eating the antelope with Zhespah.

nafklt
August 11th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Where might I find this... Simba?

King Simba
August 11th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Namabi pushes some antelope over to Kovu and Kiara "Thanks, Namabi but I think we'll eat it later."
"No problem" Namabi smiles to Kovu and Kiara.

King Simba
August 11th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Namabi starts to feel a bit ill. "I'm going to lie over there for a bit if it's ok with you, Simba. I feel a ill from all the antelope."

King Simba
August 11th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"I'm fine. I just feel a little...off. I should be better if I take a small rest." Namabi lays down on the floor.

King Simba
August 11th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Lunara nuzzles her mate. Namabi's 2 cubs, Leo and Leana also come to comfort Namabi whilst he rests. They leave after Namabi falls asleep.

unregistered user
August 11th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Fuja lets down his pray on the base of pride rock

"Ahh..finally here, I think the others already ate"

King Simba
August 11th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Namabi wakes up and stretches his back legs and shook his mane. "How are you feeling?" asked Kovu.
"I'm feeling much better now since I've had a little nap." replied Namabi smiling.

unregistered user
August 11th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Fuja starts eating hungrily to regain the energy he lost from the hunt

unregistered user
August 12th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Fuja looks up and smiles at her

"Yes it is" he says before starting to eat again

King Simba
August 12th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Namabi goes out for a walk in the fields at sunset with Lunara. "How about we spend some time with eachother tonight? Leana and Leo will be safe with the rest of the Pride." Namabi says as he smiles to Lunara.
"That'll be nice" replies Lunara nuzzling her mate.

unregistered user
August 13th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Fuja looks up and smiles at her

"Sure, if you dont want to sleep in the den ...looks like its gonnu be a cold night"

King Simba
August 13th, 2004, 09:45 AM
It was getting dark. Namabi and Lunara sit close to eachother. "You know, I wasn't feeling too well earlier but now I feel just fine. Probably the fact that I'm sitting here with you." giggles Namabi, nuzzling Lunara.
Lunara giggles back. "Do you think the cubs will be fine? I'm quite worried about them." asks Lunara curiously.
"They'll be fine, don't worry about them."

unregistered user
August 13th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Fuja smiles at her then gets a bit serious

"I wish I could do it but Im suposed to sleep outside the den"

unregistered user
August 13th, 2004, 03:23 PM
"Okay, lets go, worth a shoot" He says smiling

unregistered user
August 14th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Fuja meets her and nuzzles her

"Shall we?" He says smiling

unregistered user
August 14th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Fuja walks past her nuzzling her as he goes then stops not sure where to go into the den and looks back at Letana hoping she could lead the way

unregistered user
August 15th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Nuzzles back before laying down waiting for her to do the same

unregistered user
August 16th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Fuja smiles and nuzzles back then licks her muzzle cleaning away some blood stains and then he finnally speaks

" Not as you are beutiful"

King Simba
August 16th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Namabi walks back with Lunara back to Pride Rock.

King Simba
August 16th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Thanks. It sure is cold out there tonight." replied Namabi.

unregistered user
August 16th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Fuja smiles and enjoys having the lioness close to him and fell asleep

King Simba
August 16th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Namabi smiles and snuggles up to Lunara. They both go to sleep.

Prince Kovu
August 17th, 2004, 06:41 AM
"Em.. whats that for Rafiki?" Zhespah asks him getting closer to watch how he makes the painting

"Does that mean?..." Zazu starts, but stops before ending the sentence

"Hey Zazu what you doing here?" Zhespah says, surprised by the unexpected arrival of Zazu

"Oh.. It's just that I saw this new lions getting into the den.. but I see Simba let them in..." Zazu replies, still looking at rafiki

King Simba
August 17th, 2004, 10:47 AM
The sun began to rise. Namabi tossed and turned all night. He couldn't sleep in such a strange place.

unregistered user
August 17th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Fuja wakes up suddenly and looks around, he looks at Letana sleeping and smiles.

He slowly moves away trying not to disturb her sleeps and walks to the exit of the den and looks out at the lands

"This sure is a beutiful place" He thinks out aloud

King Simba
August 17th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Namabi yawned and woke up. He spotted Simba talking to Fuja. He stretched and padded over to him.

unregistered user
August 17th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Fuja looks at Simba

"ahh..thought nobody was awake hehe, well yes..I never been to a place where the inhabitants been this friendly and the lands have been so beutiful, I think I found my place here"

unregistered user
August 18th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Fuja looks at Simba thankfully

"Thank you my lord" he says before turning back and going back to Letana

unregistered user
August 18th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Fuja smiles at her and nuzzles her a bit

"So what are we going to do today?"

unregistered user
August 18th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Fuja smiles as she walks out of the den before getting up and following her also drinking some at the water hole

unregistered user
August 18th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Fuja smiles in a michevious way and pounces Letana ending up in the water hole

unregistered user
August 18th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Fuja laughs as they roll around ending up near the dry land, he nuzzles Letana and lays down beside the water hole

King Simba
August 18th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Namabi and Lunara walk out of Pride Rock and they both see the storm cloud coming. "Looks like it's gonna be a bad one." said Namabi. "We better head back."

unregistered user
August 18th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Fuja looks at her and smiles

"Lets stay, always enjoy a storm now and then"

unregistered user
August 18th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Fuja is rolling around with Letana on the ground and doesnt hear when Simba shouts and continues wrestling with Letana

King Simba
August 18th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Until the storm passes, yes." Namabi replied.

unregistered user
August 18th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Fuja can see her concern and looks at the clouds he then looks at her and smiles

"okay, lets go back"

unregistered user
August 20th, 2004, 08:49 AM
Fuja leans agaisnt her gently nuzzling her aswell

"Its nice to be with you too, what you wanna do? doesnt seem that we have to much to do in here..we can always continue admire the storm"

King Simba
August 20th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Since the storm was beginning to calm down, Namabi and Lunara decide to take a small stroll outside. "It's flooded this place out a little, hasn't it?" asks Namabi.
"Yes, it sure has." replies Lunara as they both sit on a rock.

King Simba
August 20th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Namabi also pads over to the water hole and also takes a drink. Lunara follows.

King Simba
August 20th, 2004, 10:20 PM
"We don't know yet. We enjoy it here so it may be a bit longer." Namabi smiled to Simba.

Prince Kovu
August 21st, 2004, 06:41 AM
"Wee fresh water, I really needed that" Says zhespah to himself following simba to the waterhole

King Simba
August 21st, 2004, 10:15 AM
"Thanks. This water sure is refreshing." smiled Namabi.
"We could be doing with more storms like that." replied Lunara.

King Simba
August 21st, 2004, 12:44 PM
Namabi smiles, "Well, we'd better be heading back." he says to Lunara nuzzling his mate.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2004, 08:55 AM
Fuja stands up and nuzzles Letana

"Yes, I enjoy them to..this was a pretty heavy one..but I have seen worse and those..are not..funny, we had to be out in that once..the leader thought it was good training for endurance"

King Simba
August 22nd, 2004, 09:21 AM
"To Pride Rock of course. You don't think we'll be leaving now do you?" asked Namabi laughing.

unregistered user
August 22nd, 2004, 09:55 AM
Fuja chuckles at this and goes to lay down in the den

"Yes..dens can be cosy" He says smiling

King Simba
August 22nd, 2004, 10:01 AM
"Thanks. Anyway, me and Lunara better be heading back to the den for our afternoon siesta, we don't know what Leo and Leana will be up to." replied Namabi smiling.

Broken
August 31st, 2004, 01:13 AM
A young lioness watched this exchange of words and friendship. She growled lowly, a sort of jealousy in her. How she longed to have a family, she was orphaned as a cub, a hunter killed her father and mother. She had recently lost her first litter to another aggressive lion. She was waiting for the pride members to leave the water pit so she could quench her own thirst. She was still wet and miserable from the storm, but waited patiently in the long dead grass.

(( ooc- I hpe this is okay :alone: ))

King Simba
August 31st, 2004, 09:37 AM
Namabi walked out of the den and caught sight of the young lioness. He kept watch.

Broken
August 31st, 2004, 12:55 PM
Broken stepped back away from the larger lion, afraid. She stopped to stand her ground, she could have been chased off if not. ?My name is Broken.? she said ducking her head a bit but still made eye contact with the lion. ?I don?t mean to trespass onto your land??

King Simba
August 31st, 2004, 01:24 PM
Namabi padded along. "Hello, nice to meet you." he smiled.

unregistered user
August 31st, 2004, 01:42 PM
Fuja smiles, well..I would..but I got a slight problem...im to...restless he says and pounces Letana playfully

King Simba
September 1st, 2004, 08:52 AM
Namabi called the rest of his Pride over, "She's in need of an home I think...."

King Simba
September 1st, 2004, 11:51 AM
"...or she could come along with us when we leave and move on. It's her choice." suggests Namabi politely.

King Simba
September 1st, 2004, 12:39 PM
"Yeah. This is the best place we've ever stopped at. There's hardly any food or shelter at some of the other places." replied Namabi.

Broken
September 1st, 2004, 03:59 PM
Broken considered the option of staying while watching the others talk and suggest. ?Thank you, sire? she said softly, scared but relieved. She stepped forward with a small nearly none existent smile. ?I will stay. It is nice here."she agreed with the other. She hesitated for a moment before giving her name. "My name is Broken."

King Simba
September 1st, 2004, 06:10 PM
"If you need help getting food or anything, me and my pride are always here for you." Namabi smiles to Broken.

Broken
September 1st, 2004, 07:42 PM
Broken smiled softly and nodded. ?Thank you.? she said to both of them looking around nervously.

King Simba
September 2nd, 2004, 05:56 PM
"We don't bite." said Namabi politely, smiling to Broken.

Broken
September 3rd, 2004, 01:05 AM
((ooc- I am gunna let her keep one cub okay?))

Broken nodded sighing in relief. "Thank you, it's not me..." She looked behind her, her head low. "Asante..." She called softly. A small orangish cub limped out of the tall brush to stand behind his mother's front legs. "My son and I were attacked... he is my only cub left. So you see, sirs, I have to be extremely cautious." she said looking back to the two large males.

Prince Kovu
September 3rd, 2004, 04:40 AM
"Um... sorry but.. we dont bite? how come?" Zhespah comes from.... somewhere "Oh.. you meant.. the... hrmp.. um.. I didnt mean ... I.. well.. Im Zhespah, at your service" He replies after noticing his mistake
"Well as I guess they already told you, this is a nice place to stay, and is very safe, no hyenas and no bad guys here after all... well they come every once in a while, but they are no problem thanks to the bird that looks all over the pridelands" He continues

"The bird? so now im just a bird... I guess no one is polite anymore... Well my name is Zazu, and as he already told you, i watch over the pridelands for any danger, welcome to the pride.. and now, off to my job again" and so zazu flies away

"Yeah well, you met the bird.. he isnt very polite sometimes.. anyway, we all are here to assist you, so dont hesitate if you have any problem, now im off the the waterhole, later" saying this last words Zhespah goes back to the waterhole where he almost always is due to his lazyness

unregistered user
September 3rd, 2004, 07:38 AM
Fuja smiles at Letana

"Yeah, but you are more agile..and more distracting" he says with a wink.

"Maybe we should go outside...seems to be happening something out there"

King Simba
September 3rd, 2004, 09:18 AM
"Aww, such a cute cub. Anyway it's best that I head back to the den. Anyone else coming?" asked Namabi curiously.

King Simba
September 3rd, 2004, 03:31 PM
Namabi heads back to the den with Mufasa.

Broken
September 3rd, 2004, 04:13 PM
Broken nudges her cub ?Go on, dear. Eat.? the young Asante wasn?t to sure how to go about eating the large clump of meat. He went to bit it finding rather hard. Broken laid with her cub giving another small thanks to the pride. She pulled off a bit of meat and set it by her son. Asante didn?t seem to interested in the meat but moved close to his mom?s belly to suckle. Broken unfortunately was dried up from lack of food. She sighed and began eating watching her cub helplessly as he tried to get some milk. ?Can?t eat solid meat yet, my son??

Broken
September 5th, 2004, 02:41 AM
Broken nodded and offered the small pieces of food to Asante who in turn ate quickly. He hiccupped when his first bite of solid food hit his aching belling. Broken smiled lovingly at him licking a patch of blood from his mouth. She looked back to Simba and smiled warmly. ?Thank you.?

Broken
September 5th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Broken waited for Asante to finish before she continued eating. Soon she finished as well, she wasn?t full but wasn?t hungry either. She stood again stretching some. She looked to the large lion and then to her son nervously, she was still unsure about all this. She picked Asante up gently around the belly, and looked to Simba again.

Broken
September 6th, 2004, 06:48 PM
With her mouth full, holding her son. Broken merely nodded, she was still hungry, but Asante needed help, he was badly injured. She looked to Simba hoping he could help, almost pleading not to harm her only cub. She was still quit nervous of these strangers.

Broken
September 8th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Broken nodded, thankful. Asante was still to young to wander far from his mother. Broken waited to be lead to the den parts of her aching were the attacker had bitten or clawed her, so she was hard pressed to stand. Asante was starting to struggle wanting down but Broken wouldn?t allow that until they were both safe.

Broken
September 8th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Broken followed Simba closely, glad he slowed his pace for her. When they reached the edge of the water hole she set Asante into the shallow waters and cleaned him. When finished she stood to her full height watching proudly as he pawed the water curiously. She let him play as she walked into the water until it reached her knees. She hissed as it hit her wounds. She cleaned her wounds of blood and dirt. She knelt so the water moved over her back and lowered herself in completely submerged. She surfaced soon after and made her way from the water shaking her self dry. ?Finally?? she said feeling a lot better, her once dark coat was clean showing she was a rather pale colored creature. ?Thank you, sire? she smiled, her mood had defiantly lightened. She picked Asante up ready to get him inside safe and sound.

King Simba
September 11th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Namabi looks around, looking for food. He walks up to Simba.
"Is it alright if I and Lunara go and hunt for some food? Don't worry, we'll leave plenty for you."

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 09:58 AM
"We don't mind. We could use extra help." replied Namabi.

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 10:03 AM
"I've been around here for a few weeks now. I just stop by at every place now and then." Namabi replies pouncing back onto Kimi smiling. Lunara heads off to the fields to hunt.

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 10:06 AM
"Antelope" smiled Lunara ducking down in the long grass.

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 10:16 AM
"Okay, after you." smirks Namabi.

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Namabi pounced on another antelope, biting into it to make sure it's dead.
"Another one dead." replied Namabi waiting for Lunara.

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 02:13 PM
"We sure are." smiled Namabi.

King Simba
September 12th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Lunara pounces on top of one of the antelope and bites its neck to make sure it's dead.
"Here's the 3rd one!" shouted Lunara cheerfully.

King Simba
September 13th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"Yeah. I think we're done for now." smiled Namabi.

Broken
September 13th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Broken lay quietly were Simba had shown her. Asante was already asleep safe in his mother?s massive paws. She licked him affectionately before laying her head down over him for some much needed rest. She listened to her surrounding for some time before falling into a fitful slumber.

King Simba
September 13th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Namabi, Lunara and Kimi return to Pride Rock. Namabi walked up to Broken.
"You alright now?" he asked politely.

Broken
September 13th, 2004, 08:32 PM
She woke with a start. Forgetting were she was she growled looking at the other. She looked around nervously then remembered. ?I?m sorry?? she breathed. ?I had forgotten.? She nodded her fur relaxing from its previous stand on end. ?I am thank you?? she looked to her cub who was playing with a small pebble, still unbalanced on his tiny paws. ?My name is Broken?this is my son, Asante.? She said politely.

King Simba
September 13th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"Yeah, I met you earlier...nice little cub you got there." Namabi smiled politely to Broken.
"I've just been hunting. Feel free to take a bite out of it when you're ready..."

Broken
September 13th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Broken nodded, she now remembered Namabi. ?Thank you. We will eat when you are finished.? She said yawning widely. ?I think we could use a bit more sleep.? She said in a quiet yet dismissal tone.

King Simba
September 13th, 2004, 09:18 PM
"We'll leave plenty for you...so don't worry about the quantity of food." replied Namabi smiling leaving Broken and Asante to sleep.

King Simba
September 13th, 2004, 09:23 PM
"No problem...anytime." replied Namabi bowing down to Simba.

Broken
September 14th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Asante sat by his sleeping mother. He nudged her, he was hungry. He cried out biting her ear. He looked to the larger lions and to the food. He remembered his mother telling him not to go near adult males, other than his own father who had died. He inched closer to Simba, sensing no danger, he nudged the adult?s paw for attention.

King Simba
September 14th, 2004, 10:17 PM
"Heh, I won't in future." replies Namabi smirking to Simba.

Broken
September 15th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Asante gratefully ate the small pieces. He stepped back a few paces, afraid, watching the adults wrestle. He herd Simba?s gentle words and moved back to his pile of meat. He smiled a little watching them after his fright gave way. He finished his meat looking back to his sleeping mother, deciding it would be best to take head of Simba?s words and padded to his mom nuzzling her cheek and laying down, yawning, becoming drowsy.

Broken
September 18th, 2004, 05:26 PM
((OOC: Love the new sig STL))

Broken woke when asante settled down content. She smiled to him before noticing Simba's shadow. She looked into the face of the king, and looked away again. "Thanks... for feeding him." she said quietly.

King Simba
September 18th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Night was upon the Pridelands and Namabi settles down with Lunara to go to sleep along with his cubs, Leo and Leana.
"Night, Simba. Time to rest for another day. Night, Broken and Asante." Namabi says gently, purring.

Broken
September 20th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Broken nodded, ?Good night.? She said in a soft purr. She was feeling safer here by the minute. She let Asante walk to samba and Namabi nuzzling their large paws before returning to his mother. ?night?? he said quietly. Broken looked to him smiling, ?he spoke?!? she stated happily, it was the first time for her son.

Prince Kovu
September 30th, 2004, 04:36 AM
"Em... what's going on?... whatever... im.. still sleepy.." and zhespah goes to sleep some more

OT: Em.. lets say he fell in a deep sleep two weeks ago.. hrmp.. ^^.. you know, work and school and all that..
OT2: Oo love your sig king simba.. really kewl ^^

unregistered user
September 30th, 2004, 07:03 AM
After weeks of absenence Fuja is finally in the pridelands again, he had to go somewhere, to do something, he didnt know what at the time and why he even thought of it.

But that was all done now and he had left everyone without telling them when or why he left, he was sorry bout that but he didnt know why himself at the time he left.

He wondered how he would be greeted now when he was back, he sighed and started moving towards pride rock

(OOC: Sorry for my not posting here but, I just never got around to it :E)

King Simba
September 30th, 2004, 07:16 AM
(Thanks, PK! :D)

BIC: Namabi wakes up the next morning and heads down to the water hole for a drink, on the way Kovu meets up with him.

"You seen Kiara?" asked Kovu.
"No. As a matter of fact I've just woken up." replied Namabi.
"Oh right..." Kovu paused for a minute and raised his eyebrow "Well if you see her, tell her to head back to Pride Rock."
"Okay, I'll do that." replied Namabi.

unregistered user
September 30th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Fuja is walking towards Pride rock hoping to see Simba somewhere.

He went to the waterhole but stopped there, he didnt feel like meeting anyone right now, but he loved this place and he had to ask Simba if he could stay here...again.

He snuck around the waterhole and continued to Pride rock

King Simba
September 30th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Namabi caught a sight of Kiara in the distance. He padded over to her.
"Head back to Pride Rock. Kovu told me to tell you."

King Simba
September 30th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"We'll soon find out..." replied Namabi winking at Kiara.
Meanwhile, Kovu is waiting at Pride Rock for Kiara. Namabi heads off to meet Simba and the others.
"Kiara, I was wanting to ask you this earlier. Fancy an evening stroll tonight? I should be fun!" asked Kovu nuzzling her.

King Simba
September 30th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Kovu pads down and sets off with Kiara. Meanwhile Namabi sees Simba and the others. "Hey guys!" said Namabi padding over to them.

King Simba
September 30th, 2004, 09:53 PM
"Err....yeah, sure. In answer to your question, I've just seen Kovu and Kiara walk off for an evening stroll. I had to pass a message to Kiara from Kovu." replied Namabi smilingat Simba.

Prince Kovu
October 1st, 2004, 05:34 AM
"Ehm?... im still sleepy but.. someone said.. antelope?" Zhespah wakes up, still dizzy, looking for the food "Ohh an antelope!! may i grab some? please please please??" he asks taking a bite from it already

King Simba
October 1st, 2004, 03:44 PM
Kovu feels a bit nervous, he lays back.

"Anytime." replied Namabi eating the antelope with Simba. "Where abouts did you catch this?" he said lifting his head, licking away all the blood.

King Simba
October 1st, 2004, 06:53 PM
"Yeah..." said Namabi. He pauses for a moment and then takes another bite "...sure tastes weird though."

"Sure is." replied Kovu rolling on top of Kiara and starting to wrestle.

King Simba
October 1st, 2004, 09:14 PM
"Ah right, ok." Namabi says as he smiles to Simba. He walks off and joins his mate Lunara.

Kovu looked up at the stars with Kiara, "Hey look, you see that one. It reminds me of a lion killing an antelope for food!" Kovu giggles.

Broken
October 2nd, 2004, 01:26 AM
Asante woke looking around for his mother. He knew she had been sick by her lacking in milk. He cried out loudly ?Mama!? he called teary eyed forgetting were he was. He ducked down close to the bedrock and sniffled hoping the males that killed his sisters came back for him.

((OOC- Asante is an orphan so no one freaks when Broken is found(?) dead later))

King Simba
October 2nd, 2004, 09:24 PM
Kovu sits up.
"It's getting cold isn't it?" he asks looking at the stars.

Broken
October 2nd, 2004, 10:04 PM
Asante whimpered. But comforted by the lioness and so hungry he moved to her and stated suckling happily, purring loudly.

King Simba
October 3rd, 2004, 12:19 PM
"Heh, yeah." replied Kovu. "Do you think we should be heading back to the den now? I'm feeling a little tired."

King Simba
October 3rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
"I love you too." replies Kovu.
They both head back to the den to sleep for another night.

King Simba
October 3rd, 2004, 03:45 PM
Kovu walks over to the corner where Kiara is laying. He curls up next to her.
"Goodnight." he says purring slightly and nuzzling her.

King Simba
October 3rd, 2004, 09:09 PM
Kovu wakes up and sees Kiara. "Uh...hello." he says in a tired voice.

King Simba
October 3rd, 2004, 09:18 PM
"Yeah, I'm hungry. Let's grab some while we can." replies Kovu padding over to the antelope.

King Simba
October 3rd, 2004, 10:20 PM
Namabi padded into the den to meet Kiara and Kovu.
"Hey, how are you guys doing?" he asks "Can I have some? I'm feeling a little hungry."

Prince Kovu
October 4th, 2004, 05:39 AM
"Yeah sure you can!" says Zhespah already eating from one of the antelopes "I know i know.. i didnt catch this one either.. maybe one of this days ill go for my own food.. anyways.. im done eating" Zhespah keeps talking after licking the blood away "Well.. im bored you know.. hey Kovu! lets do something.. i think we can actually try to catch an antelope so we can pay back all the food we had eaten without working" says Zhespah really excited because he actually has energy "Well come on!!" and so he gets out of the den looking for antelopes or something to catch

unregistered user
October 4th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Fuja tries to find Simba again...suddenly he see him and runs to him

"Hey Simba, I just wanted to say sorry for leaving without saying anything...but I had to do it, my old "pride" was in trouble, I had to help them...im back now and I would like to stay here if thats okay."

Broken
October 4th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Broken hesitated walking up to Simba with a strange lion with him. The one looked familiar to her but she shook it off. ?Simba.? she spoke softly to him, her voice cracked. She was bleeding badly she had been attacked. ?Thank you for your hospitality, Take care of my Asante?? She asked, blood dripping from her mouth. ?Tell him I?ll be with him, I and his father.? she turned and started walking away. ?And that I love him?? she said a hidden tear falling before she took off as fast as her injured body could go, which was still rather quick. She fell on the outskirts of the pride lands, dying slowly.

King Simba
October 4th, 2004, 02:36 PM
"Ok then. Thanks." replied Namabi handing over a bit to the other lionesses of the prides.

"Sure thing." said Kovu to Zhespah.

King Simba
October 4th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Namabi and the others stopped and stared at Broken feeling sorry for her.

unregistered user
October 4th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Fuja went beside Broken and examed the wounds

"This doesnt look good Simba, any ideas?"

King Simba
October 4th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Namabi jumps down from a nearby rock and went to see if Simba needed any help. "Anything else we can do?" he asks.

Valkiria
October 5th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Valkiria the white-blue tigeress was walking aroung in savannah. :ayecapn:
"I see... A Rock! :Ooo: Maybe I can find someone there?"
She ran to the rock.

King Simba
October 5th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Namabi lays down next to Broken trying to keep her as warm as possible.

unregistered user
October 5th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Fuja stands aside not sure what to do, he is wondering who did this to this poor lioness

He looks away not wanting to see anymore, he walks a bit

Broken
October 6th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Broken growled unable to decipher who was around her. Her eyes wouldn?t obey her, as they closed tightly in pain. But she heard the question of ?who? she tried to answer but coughed violently. ?Keep him away? she rasped. ?He is a murderer??

Valkiria
October 6th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Suddenly Valkiria has collided with a group of lions.
"What? Who are you? And what's with this poor lioness?"
She stared at them.

P.S. Sorry for the previous message, there was a mistake in it and I can't edit it.
:confused:

Valkiria
October 6th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"Hello Kimi" - Valkiria purred.
The tigress looked at Broken.
"Who could do this?" :alone:

King Simba
October 6th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"Someone who's cruel enough to do it." replies Namabi still laying at the side of her to keep her warm. "Hello there by the way, I'm Namabi." he gives Valkiria a little smile.