PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 09:39 PM
"Oh, c'mon...just this once." Jaini pleads her again.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 09:42 PM
" Come on Dad...i understand that Kiros has to take milk yet, but I'm old enough to start eating meat!"

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Darn...I bet Kryken can go somewhere on his own. I'm with him anyways." Jaini rolls his eyes.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 10:49 PM
" And you? If you don't drink milk, from where you two take the nutrients your body need?" asked Kopa confused.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:03 PM
"Now what?" Jaini sighs.
Katai runs into the woods, "What's gone off now?"

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Kopa sighed " When I'll be able to stop drinking milk? I prefer eating meat!" he said rolling his eyes.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Katai rolls his eyes, "Escaping...again?"
Jaini sighs, "No...I wanna stay here."
"Fine by me." Katai says nuzzling Asha.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Kenyi pads up to Katai and Jaini, sighing "Jaini and Kryken tried to run away again?" he gave Kryken a stern look.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Jaini frowns at Kryken sadly.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:16 PM
"Well...it wasn't even Jaini's fault...we both did it, infact," Kryken said nervously.

Kenyi sighed "Having another little adventure? What happened Katai?"

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:16 PM
"Darn..." Jaini sighs and lays down bored as ever. "I thought we were going out."

(See ya STL. :hugs: )

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"Well...it wasn't even Jaini's fault...we both did it, infact," Kryken said nervously.

Kenyi sighed "Having another little adventure? What happened Katai?"
"I don't know exactly...but from what I know is that they both decided to go for a little wander in these woods..." Katai sighs, "I don't like these woods myself. Two cubs alone can't stand a chance."

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:21 PM
"The woods can't be that dangerous, is it?" Kenyi hugged Kryken.

"It was just a bit of fun..." Kryken frowned.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 11:23 PM
" Cool.....i don't want drink more milk! Kiros I let you take now 100% of Mom's milk" he said laughing.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:24 PM
"I think it was Simba who said that there were bad and evil lions hanging around here...I even witnessed one here a bit back." Katai sighs, "He injured my back leg."

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:35 PM
"Oh...yeah, you told me that, but...these woods can't possibly be the same ones where you injured yourself...can it?" Kenyi glanced at the tall trees and bushes.
----
"You both still need milk, you're still young," Nala picked Kopa up and gave him a loving nuzzle "that goes for meat too, they both give you the nutrients you'll need," she smiled.
----
"Dad...Katai...you're not mad, are you?" he tilted his head lower.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Katai took a look around, "Um...I'm not sure. There's that many woods around here I can't tell which one it was."

He then turns to Kryken, "It's ok...I'm not mad."

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 11:39 PM
"Awwww Mom I don't like drinking milk, meat is great! I can't wait for the day that Dad decides to take me to hunt with him!" he said exited " Hunt has to be really awesome!"

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Nala, relaxed, licked her son's head "You're still too young Kopa."
---
"Dad...?"

Kenyi gave a sigh and a nod "No...I'm not mad, but I am kind of upset that you ran off with Jaini, without anybody knowing, not even Simba.

"Is it...alright if me and Jaini go elsewhere to play now? We promise we won't ever run away like that again...pleeease," Kryken grinned.

"I don't know...what do you think Katai?"

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 11:45 PM
" I'm old enough!" said Kopa sadly " i don't like to be a cub....I want to be old enough to do anything I'd like..."

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Nala sighed "You will one day Kopa, but right now, I think I enjoy you more as a cub," she smiled and nuzzled him "Oh, being a cub isn't all that bad, you get to have lots of fun too."

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 11:50 PM
" Not with a father that never allows you to do anything...." he sighed " And i know that you and Dad did a lot of things when you had my age...." he said sadly.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:55 PM
"Your Dad is only trying to do what's best by protecting you. Of course he lets you have fun, sometimes, it's the woods and other certain parts of where we live, that frightens him. Not all lions and lioness are good like the ones in our pride, Kopa. You have to realize he's just trying to do his job as a Dad. He loves you, very much, as do I, and I'm sure he's not trying to prevent you from having fun," she smiled "And yes...we did do many things at your age, but that's only because your father went a little too far with our adventures," she giggles "but he knows better and now...it's time for your milk."

klowd
February 5th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Kopa sighed " I would like to be able to do all that he did...." he said " Grandad told me about the adventures that you and Dad had when you were just cubs...like when you and Dad tryed to run off from that strange blue bird....I can't remember how he was called." Kopa said laughing. " Well....I guess Dad only wants the best for me...., anyways..it would be great if he lets me go alone someday..."

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 10:16 AM
"I don't know whether Asha will be happy about it..." his ears droop, "I will let him go though. Be careful and stay out of danger." Katai licks Jaini.

"Stop it dad, no more baths yet!" he brushes is little head fur down.
"You mean we can go?!" Jaini smiles happily. "Yay!"

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Katai gasps. "Stand back." he warns Asha and the cubs.

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Jaini gasps, "Who is he dad?"
Katai growls, "Just let me handle this."

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Katai looks back at Jaini and Asha, "Asha, take Jaini and Kryken to someplace safe. You too Kenyi."

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Jaini gasps and hides behind Asha.
Katai smirks, "Is that all you can do?"

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 11:21 AM
"I don't think so..." Katai rolls his eyes and growls, "Do you dare to even touch me?!"

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 11:24 AM
"You won't lay a paw on them whilst I'm here." Katai laughs a bit, "I bet you can't even stand a chance against me."

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"Well that's your problem. I'm glad not to be a rogue...I'm glad I was born in a pride." he growls back at Kivani.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:25 PM
"Really? Well maybe I could take you down now if that's what you want." Katai smirks and growls swishing his tail back and forth.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:33 PM
"Pfft...yeah right. The only thing you can do is scare small cubs with your roar." he rolls his eyes, "Now how pathetic and stupid is that?!"

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"That's exactly what I'm on about. You find it funny when the cubs scream...that's just...well so immature." Katai rolls his eyes again.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:54 PM
"Well didn't you say you were gonna get me?!" Katai frowns, "Here I am! Come and get me..."

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:56 PM
"Shows how much of a ***** you are then." Katai turns his back to Kivani.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 06:08 PM
"Bye *****!" Katai laughs and sticks his tongue out.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 06:10 PM
"That's alright...I'm always here for you." Katai purrs, "Too bad there's someone like him around."

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 06:22 PM
"Oh well...can I go off with Kryken now?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 07:04 PM
"I mean somewhere else...please. Dad said I could!" Jaini does a pleading grin.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"If he was with Kryken, yeah." Katai replies to Asha unsure.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Meanwhile Namabi runs over the fields, "Hey!" he calls over to them. "Haven't spoke to you in a long time." he smiles.

"...and is this little Jaini?" Namabi smiles happily to Katai and Asha, "He's growing fast."

"Hi!" Jaini smiles happily to Namabi.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Katai rolls his eyes, "I used to hate this when I was a cub." he turns his head away in disgust before hearing Namabi's voice.

"Hey Namabi." Katai smiles a bit.
"I've been fine...Jaini looks fine too." Namabi smiles.
"Heya Katai, my best bud." he gives Katai a friendly noogie.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Well it's obvious Jaini wants to go somewhere..." Katai sighs, "I could understand if he was going all alone but he has a pal to knock about with..." Katai turns away again.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:35 PM
"Why don't you just give him a chance?" Katai sighs, "Kenyi has already agreed to let Kryken go with Jaini...or at least I think so."

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Katai's ears droop, he thinks for a second. "He's not going anywhere near the forest though...I'll make sure of that myself."

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"Well can't I just at least keep an eye on them...from an hill or something?" Katai asks.
"Aww...c'mon mum." Jaini pleads.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Yay...!" Jaini says happily nuzzling and jumping all over his dad.
"Alright, alright...I got ya through." Katai smiles and nuzzles Jaini.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Katai humphs quietly..."Humph..."
Jaini looks at his dad humphing.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"Ok..." Jaini grins and pounces on top of them.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:53 PM
"Gah!" Jaini laughs playfully trying to push Cheza off.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Namabi sighs, "I didn't used to let Leo or Leana out by themselves either...maybe I was too hard on them. I don't know." he lays down beside Asha and Katai and watches the cubs play.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 07:18 PM
"Hey...little cub." Namabi grins and tries to grab the small cub playfully.
"Yeah...I think they're pretty much mature enough now though." Namabi smiles.

Katai sighs, "Hey Namabi, play with me." he grins.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Namabi grins, "Alright big buddy." he laughs a bit and pounces on top of Katai making them both roll down an hill.

Jaini laughs, "Haha, look at dad. He's gonna get squished by Namabi!"

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"Go on then!" Jaini laughs.

Namabi lands on top of Katai, "Shame on you mate." he grins down to Katai.

"Hey, let me up now." Katai laughs a bit.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Hehe, I'm all squished." Jaini laughs.
Namabi jumps off top and pounces on Katai again, "Oof!"

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"I like it." Jaini smiles.
Katai pounces on top of Namabi, "Gotcha! Who's the king now?" he smirks and looks up to Asha laughing.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"Yeah, you two are fun!" Jaini smiles.
"Oh no..." Namabi laughs.
"A female is on top of us..." Katai laughs too. "Nothing other than MY mate."

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Jaini jumps up and pounces on them both, "Hehe."
Katai grins, "Get off now please..."

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"Eek..." Jaini screams playfully underneath.
"No...no, no." Katai shakes his head. "You'll get off unless I'll have to push you off." he laughs playfully.
"I'll help ya with that Katai." Namabi grins.

Lion King Stu
February 7th, 2005, 10:18 PM
(srry bout my inactivness)
Twilight awoke up in the grasslands of Pride Rock. It had been several weeks since he first stumbled into the pride as a hopeless case of a prideless rogue.
But things had changed he was accepted into the pride and slowly got into the life of being in a pride again and went about life normaly.
Twilight got up and stretched and walked out of the of the shade of the tree he had slept under and glanced about to see who was about.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Comfy? Ya what? Don't think so..." he laughs. "On the count of three Namabi..."
Namabi nods and grins.
"One...two...three." the both push Asha off making her tumble onto the grass.

Lion King Stu
February 7th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion

"Hi Twilight." Tipa pads up to Twilight, "How are you?" Tipa asks politely and yawns tiredly.

"Hey Tipa" Twilight smiled "I'm tired I only just woke up; how bout you...you seem pretty tired your self been up to much" Twilight asked smiling

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"Shame on you." Katai grins and circles her. He looks over to Namabi to do the same.
Namabi smirks.

Lion King Stu
February 8th, 2005, 04:20 PM

"Not really been up to much, I'm tired too though..." Tipa smiles to Twilight, yawning again, "Being a lion is very tiring." he laughs.
"Yeah got that right" Twilight said stretching out his front paws on the ground and yawned and looked around again "Anything been happening when I've been asleep"

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Katai grins to Namabi and signals him to pounce, both lions pouncing on top of Asha.

Lion King Stu
February 8th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"A rogue" Twilight said "How come he was chased off.....I never got chased away when I came here"

Lion King Stu
February 8th, 2005, 04:59 PM
"Thats just sick" Twilight said looking at Tipa "Lions like those give rogues such bad names thats why bad things always happen to them....I think i got off lucky when I came here other prides would of killed me"

Lion King Stu
February 8th, 2005, 05:14 PM
"I know he was so kind when I came into the pride" Twilight said "I just wish I appreciated it when I first came here"

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Asha squirms and laughs underneath the two large male lions. "Lemme up!" she laughs, licking Katai gently on the cheek.

"Well apparently he threatened to eat the two cubs... and he was going to attack Asha." Tipa tells Twilight.
"No...make us." Katai laughs.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"Try to push us then." Namabi grins.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 07:01 PM
"Oh dear..." Katai tuts and shakes his head.
"Aww, c'mon give her a chance." Namabi jumps off.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 07:06 PM
"Go on, that's not fair. Get off her." Namabi laughs to Katai.
"Alright, alright buddy." Katai jumps off Asha. "Satisfied?"

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"I'm comin' to get you!" Katai runs after her laughing.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Hey...wait up!" Namabi also runs after Asha with Katai.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Katai runs past Asha, "Hey, where did she go?" he asks looking around confused.

Lion King Stu
February 8th, 2005, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Tipa smiles, "Ah well, it's not to worry about..." Tipa purrs, "He knows you appreciate it now, I'm sure." [QUOTE]

"Yeah I think after the first two days I was here he actually noticed that and I am very greatful for helping me get through my grief" Twilight said smiling "I'm still confused about Shine though....you have any idea where she is?"

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"Gah!" Katai jumps back. "You made me jump."

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"I wasn't scared...I'm brave." Katai grins pinned down on the ground.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"What? You don't think I'm brave now?" Katai raises an eyebrow and pins her down.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 09:32 PM
"Well why did you say puh after I said I was brave?" Katai smirks.

Lion King Stu
February 8th, 2005, 09:34 PM

"It's no problem, I'm glad to have been able to help." Tipa smiles politely to Twilight, "Hmm, Sunshine?" Tipa asks, "I've not seen her lately, sorry mate." Tipa says sadly to Twilight.

"Dosn't matter pal" Twilight said smiling "She still confuses me dude seriously" He laughed

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 11:00 PM
"Well, well, well you were kidding. That's a surprise!" Katai laughs nuzzling her back.

(Night STL. :hugs: )

Lion King Stu
February 8th, 2005, 11:06 PM

Tipa laughs to Twilight, "Lionesses..." he grins, "I'll never fully understand them..." he purrs, laughing.

(Going to bed now guys, goodnight *Hugglez!!!* :hugs: !!!)
(night dude :hugs:)
"Yeah neither did I really" Twilight said smiling slightly "Still wish my Cali was still alive now theres Shine I really don't know"

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"More? Well what would Jaini think of more brothers and sisters?" he smirks down to Jaini.

"What are you doin?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"That'll be good....will they be nice?" Jaini asks curiously.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"Um...who's the oldest?" Jaini asks curiously.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"Well how come can I talk?" Jaini asks curiously. "They can't say nuffin' at the minute."

Lion King Stu
February 9th, 2005, 04:08 PM
"I know how you must feel about Cali..." Tipa's ears droop sadly, "I personally don't have a mate though, don't really have an urge to get one either." Tipa smiles.

"You don't" Twilight said looking up "Why not if you don't mind me asking"

Lion King Stu
February 9th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Not really the only one I feel close to would be Shine" Twilight said looking down at the ground and up at Tipa "You should try and find one"

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"That's because you're an intelligent cub. Your brothers and sister are intelligent too, the chances are they just don't have the confidence to talk yet." she smiles.
"That's stupid..." Jaini rolls his eyes, "They should talk!"

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 05:19 PM
"I think it's kinda....good." Jaini replies.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 05:23 PM
"Ok! Sure!" Jaini smiles happily.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Jaini laughs and runs after Simba and Kiros.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Jaini rolls on top of Kiros, "Hehe..." he laughs.
"Alright..." he also gets to his paws slowly.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 06:27 PM
"Hehe...you are too." Jaini rolls on top of Kiros again.
Katai looks around making sure no-one is watching and walks slowly over to Asha.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Hehe, ya know what? I might have some other siblings soon." Jaini smiles happily.
Katai nuzzles his mate back.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"I have 2 brothers and one sister already...they can't talk yet though." Jaini sighs.
Jaini spots his mum and dad coming.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Hehe, cool." Jaini laughs, "Quick, hide!"

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Jaini hides behind one of Simba's paws, "Shh, stay quiet."

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Jaini gulps, he doesn't know that his dad has walked around to the other side. He feels a tug on his tail, "Eek!"

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 07:25 PM
"Aww...you found me." Jaini's ears droop.
"C'mon now Jaini...you can play later. We can spend some time together as a family whilst your brothers and sister are sleeping." Katai nuzzles Jaini.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"Sure." Katai replies.
"Oh...ok then. See ya Kiros!" Jaini smiles a bit.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"Ok, cool then." Jaini smiles.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Jaini accidently trips over a log on the way there, Katai quickly grabs hold of him.
"My leg hurts..." Jaini cries a little.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Katai picks Jaini up and takes him over to Asha, Jaini still in tears.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"It hurts though..." Jaini says sadly looking at his leg.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:39 PM
(Thanks! :cheese: )
Jaini sighs and lays down... "I guess I can't play for a few days..."
"It's nothing Jaini, trust me. You'll be able to play..." Katai nuzzles him.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"Oh...right then." Katai sighs and lays down.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:46 PM
"Darn...that's gonna suck hard." Jaini sighs sadly.
Katai ears twitch having heard his name being called.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Um...ok." Jaini sighs and goes for some milk.
"Gotta go..." Katai gets up quickly and runs out the den.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:54 PM
"I've heard something, I must go." he says as he looks back into the den.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:56 PM
"It's ok...and it's important for me..." Katai replies looking back again.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 08:57 PM
"Watch..." Katai says running out into the fields.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Katai stops in the fields and looks around, he hears his voice called again. He tries to keep track on the noise.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 09:13 PM
"What the heck is dad doin'?" Jaini asks.
Katai ran further towards the calls and roars.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Jaini looks at his paw again, "Stupid log."

(This is kinda sudden but here you go...=))
Katai sees a lion and lioness on the horizon calling his name, "Mum, dad?" he asks himself.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 09:19 PM
A gingery coloured lion runs starts to pad towards Katai, a brown lioness pads along too.

Katai screams in happiness, "MUM DAD!!!"

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 09:23 PM
The lion named Mutae runs faster up to his son, "Katai, is that you?!" he asks.
The lioness named Kuta pads up to him too, "Wow, you've grown!"
Mutae nuzzles his son happily.
"How did ya know where to find me?" Katai asks happily.
"Nice to meet you too." Kuta smiles to Simba.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Kuta smiles, "Thank you."
Mutae nuzzles his son again, "So, has anything gone off in all of these years we've been away? Obviously there would've been. You're all grown up now."
"The last time we saw you was when you was a baby cub..." Kuta nuzzles him, "At least we can be with you once again son."

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"Same here..." Katai smiles happily.
"I was just relaxing and then I heard...I heard..." he can't finish his sentence because he is still speachless.
"You can tell us about it later..." Mutae smiles.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 09:35 PM
"Sure, we could use some food." Mutae smiles to Simba.
"Yeah, we haven't eaten anything in like...days." Kuta laughs a little.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"Sure." Katai smiles and takes a bite out.
"I have a family now..." Katai smiles to his parents.
"Wow, really?" Mutae asks.
"You have cubs too?" Kuta smiles.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Mutae looks over to her hearing her voice, he smiles and then looks back to Katai, "So is she the beautiful lioness who belongs in your family?"
Kuta smiles too, "Hi there."

Lion King Stu
February 9th, 2005, 09:51 PM
(Would you like to RP a lioness to get to know Tipa with =) ?)

"No real need." Tipa smiles to Twilight, "I'm fine for the moment on my own... a mate might be nice though."
(I dont know I struggle with 2 characters as it is STL :()

"Yeah sure would we ain't getting any younger" Twilight smiled "I wonder if thats the reason Shine is always close to me and that" Twilight said shrugging and looking around the grass lands for her.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Katai smiles, "This is my family...I met Asha here..." he nuzzles her.

Lion King Stu
February 9th, 2005, 10:51 PM
(Aww, ok mate, don't worry about it :( :hugs: ...)

"Well, maybe one day there will be a lioness who likes me as much as Shine likes you." Tipa grins.

"We will see" Twilight said quiely but still able for Tipa to hear sitting down on the ground

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 07:12 PM
"You seem really nice." Mutae smiles to Asha, "I'm sure Kuta would agree."
Mutae turns to Kuta, "I do agree, you seem like the right one for Katai." she smiles.

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 07:21 PM
"Yeah...I guess so for now seeing as we've been travelling alone together for years." Mutae smiles.
Katai smiles, "You know Namabi, he's here aswell."
"Really? I wonder how he's getting on...with the tragic death of his parents and all years ago." Kuta's ears droop.

Lion King Stu
February 10th, 2005, 07:36 PM

Tipa smiles, "There could be a nice lioness just sat in the den, waiting for me." she laughs, "We could really become good friends, I'm just a bit shy." he laughs.

"Don't worry Tipa you will know if shes the one" Twilight said looking up from the ground "Its a natural instinct"

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:03 PM
(Um...ok sure. ;))
Namabi looks over, "Huh?" he asks. "Who...are you?" he asks padding slowly over.
"My parents." Katai smirks to Namabi.
Mutae smiles, "I can remember now, you and our Katai always used to play together."

Lion King Stu
February 10th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"Don't worry Tipa you will" Twilight smiled to him

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"Wow, really?" Namabi asks. "Well that's a shock. Welcome back." he smiles a bit.
"It sure is..." Katai purrs too. "How about you and I go somewhere together? I've found this place, it's a surprise I've been keeping for you."

(Ok... =))
The lioness pads over to Tipa, "Hi there!"

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:17 PM
"I'm Dani." she smiles back to him.
"I mean I have a surprise for you." Katai lowers his head slightly in embarassment.
"Huh?" Jaini asks.

Lion King Stu
February 10th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Twilight just smiled at Tipa and then looked at Dani "Hi I'm Twilight by the way" Twilight said dipping his head with respect

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:20 PM
"Hi. Twilight is a nice name, yours too Tipa." she smiles politely.

Lion King Stu
February 10th, 2005, 09:24 PM
"Thanks yours is nice to...I havn't seen you round before you from this pride...if you are I appolagise I've only been here a month now I was a rouge" Twilight smiled back

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"Thanks. You seem like a nice lion." Dani smiles.
"Follow me..." Katai lowers his eyelids and smiles.
"What about me?" Jaini asks.
"You can stay with your grandparents." Katai smiles to his parents.

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Thanks yours is nice to...I havn't seen you round before you from this pride...if you are I appolagise I've only been here a month now I was a rouge" Twilight smiled back
"I haven't seen you either..." Dani smiles.

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"Hehe, wanna play pounce. I haven't had a game in ages!" Dani grins.
Katai leads Asha towards the waterfalls and he knows the most beautiful spot that no-one as ever discovered.

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"Ah ok." Dani smiles and pads out the den.
"It gets better..." Katai climbs up some rocks and leads her behind a waterfall looking over all the pridelands.

Lion King Stu
February 10th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"I'm going to look for Shine now" Twilight said "See you later Tipa and Dani don't tire your selfs to much" he laughed

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"See ya later Twilight. Nice meeting you." Dani smiles to Twilight as he pads off.

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Dani rolls over on top of Tipa, "Pinned ya!" she grins.
Katai climbs up to the highest point and smiles, "This, I found all for you..."

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:39 PM
"Hehe, you should get some sleep. You look tired." Dani winks to Tipa.
"It was pretty hard to find...but I found it and made you happy. Now I'm happy." he nuzzles her back.

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"Go to sleep. We can play later if you want." Dani smiles to him getting up.

"I nearly slipped though..." Katai lowers his head in embarassment.

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"I know..." Katai sighs sadly, "My claws managed to save me though..."
"Yeah, siesta time for me." Dani grins.

Lion King Stu
February 10th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Twilight pdded slowly away and looked back to see Tipa and Dani playing playfully with each other behind him making him smile.
"Where are you Shine" Twilight whispered to himself as he walked across the grass lands.

Shine watched Twilight from the safty of the long grass about 50 feet away from Twilight.
"Twilight why can't I express my self to you.....I have hinted enough I like you" She sighed to yourself "I know you lost your mate but you gotta move on" she whisperd to herself.

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"That's ok...it's like paradise up there." Katai smiles slipping a bit.
Dani goes to sleep too.

Lion King Stu
February 10th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Twilight stopped and just gazed at the horizon looking up at the clouds in the sky "Cali I don't know what to do.....would you allow me to love another"

Shine got out of the long grass and slowly walked towards Twilight and got within several feet before finaly stopping he hadn't noticed her approach he seemed transfixed at the sky. Shine didn't what to say she just stood there for a minute or so just transfixed on him trying to figure out what exactly to say.

Twilight finaly looked down at the sky and looked at the ground "What do you say Cali.......what do you want me to do?" he said whispering to himself.

Shine felt guilty and looked down to still feeling guilty for liking him to the extent of falling in love with him secretly knowing that he only just lost his mate and his whole pride several months back.
Finaly she plucked up courage and finaly walked to his side he looked up slightly as she approached his side.
"Hi Twilight" Shine said sitting next to him "Are you ok?"

"Yeah......I'm ok your self" Shine replied back feeling such a whimp cause of her doubts about him not being accepted as his mate and not being able to say those three words 'I love you'.

"I'm ok" Twilight said "Just Tipa was on about mates and it got me thinking of Shine again you know.....I don't know what she would think if I was to find another mate....if she ever wanted me to find another mate"

"I'm sure she would Twilight.....she would want you to be happy....she would want you to live...your pride would want you to live on to create a new pride.....you got that blood of your pride inside of you as well as your pride in your heart Twilight...they never died....your pride never died" Shine said looking at him then looked away.

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Looks like it's been raining..." Katai skids again down the rock. "Argh..."

Lion King Stu
February 10th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Twilight looked over at Shine who continued to look away "I know Shine...ever since I finaly got thinking straight I started to believe that but no one here loves me...." Twilight said but never got to finish the sentence.

"I do" Shine said cutting Twilight off in mid sentence then looked away embarresed.

Twilight was shocked but it was something he expected cause of the way she always was around him but neither the less he raised her head with his paw so that he could look her in the eyes.
"You do" Twilight said supprised.

Shine didn't say anything just nodded embarrsed then finally managed to speak "I didn't want to say anything because of.....you know Cali" Shine said yet again looking into his eyes.

"I know......but shes not coming back I've got to move on its what she proberly wishs me to do.....but I don't know" Twilight said standing up and looked away across to the horizon.

Shine got up and stood behind him still feeling embarrsed and that he wasn't exactly thrilled by her saying about her loving him and she felt pretty down.
"I love you Twilight" She said once again

Lion King Stu
February 11th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Tipa made both Shine and Twilight jump not hearing Tipa's approach .
Shine cursed at his sudden apperence it seemed like Twilight was about to say something but he seemed to switch the subject right there and then.
"Hey Tipa" Twilight said with a smile "How you get along with Dani"

Shine looked up a little embarresed and sad at Tipa "Thanks Tipa" she said with a weak smile "Look I gotta go" she said running off.

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 05:12 PM
"Hehe...thanks." says Katai stopping himself falling against Asha.

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"Sure..." says Katai skidding in the mud, "Oh god, looks like they had some rain here."

Lion King Stu
February 11th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Twilight finaly looked round and sighed "No Tipa I think its just your timing" Twilight said looking up at Tipa "She just admitted she loved me.....but I didn't say anything I think I embarresed her cause I said nothing" Twilight sighed

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"Yeah...tell me about it." Katai smirks and rolls his eyes, he then looks up to the high rise waterfalls, "Wow, I never knew we went that high!"

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Tipa's ears droop sadly. "Oh... I'm sorry." Tipa says, upset, "I didn't realise... well, congratulations on having a lovely lioness loving you." Tipa smiles to Twilight.

"Yeah, we were up pretty high." Asha smiles, before diving into some nearby water, washing her coat. She gets out again and shakes herself dry.
Katai dives in too also washing himself and shaking all the mud off his fur and mane.

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Katai's mane covers all of his face, "Just a minute..." he says turning around and using his paw to brush his mane, "How do I look?" he turns around to her again.

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 08:34 PM
"Hehe...so I'm not having a bad mane day?!" he grins laughing a bit.

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Ah, alrighty-o then." Katai laughs starting to pad towards the den waiting for Asha to catch up.

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Jaini just sits there looking at his grandparents, "Uh...hi." he says.
Mutae smiles down to Jaini, "Hi Jaini. I'm your grandfather, nice to meet you."
Kuta smiles too, "I'm your grandma."
Jaini raises an eyebrow, "Really..."
He then sees his parents return, "oh darn."

Lion King Stu
February 11th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Tipa's ears droop sadly. "Oh... I'm sorry." Tipa says, upset, "I didn't realise... well, congratulations on having a lovely lioness loving you." Tipa smiles to Twilight.

"Yeah, we were up pretty high." Asha smiles, before diving into some nearby water, washing her coat. She gets out again and shakes herself dry.

"Yeah thanks Tipa" Twilight said glancing over "You think I should go after her or what?" he said looking at the distance where Shine had already disapered

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 09:56 PM
(Just out of question is Tipa a lion? :confused: )

Lion King Stu
February 11th, 2005, 09:58 PM
(yeah if I remember correctly when I RP'ed with STL on Neo Tipa was a lion so I guess yeah lol)

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 09:59 PM
(He'd better be if I'm playing a lioness as his friend. :lol: ;))

Lion King Stu
February 11th, 2005, 10:01 PM
(lol may I ask why :p)

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Jaini jumps, "Argh..." he runs in between Mutae's paws.

(I didn't want Dani to be acting gay towards Tipa. :p)

Dani sneaks up behind Tipa and taps him on the back, "Hi!"

Lion King Stu
February 11th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Thanks Tipa" Twilight said giving Tipa a frindley nuzzle before going in the direction of where Shine ran off and stoped and looked around "You gonna see that lioness of yours later" he winked before running off once again

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Jaini rolls his eyes, "You made me jump. At one minute you were crossing the fields with dad and then the next moment you were behind me."

"How are you? Feeling better after some rest?" Dani asks smiling.

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"See ya grandad, see ya grandma." Jaini rolls his eyes and sighs. "Hello dad." he says miserably.

"Me too...I'm awake though now." Dani grins.

Lion King Stu
February 11th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Twilight ran off in the direction of where Shine had run off to but after hours of searching he still couldn't find her. The sun slowly began to set and the twilight of the night began to show along with the quater moon just like the birthmarking on his forehead.
He looked down at his paws in shame "I'm sorry Shine I didn't want you to run off"

Shine lay down in the long grass again after running off away for Twilight she still felt embarresed about the sitution that happend a few moments ago. A few minutes later she saw Twilight run past proberly looking for her but she was to embarresed to show her self so she lay down in the grass and eventually fell asleep.

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"What like? You can make the decision today." Dani smiles.
"Good boys? Puh, they can't even speak yet." Jaini rolls his eyes and tries to escape, Katai however puts his paw directly in front of Jaini, "The paw means stop." he smirks and grins to him before lifting him up and putting him back down to suckle. "...besides are you looking forward to your new siblings who are in your mummy's tummy?"

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Jaini tuts and starts to suckle to keep his parents satisfied. After he finishes he wipes away the milk from around his mouth, "Satisfied?"

"Alright! Sounds good." Dani smiles padding into the den.

Lion King Stu
February 11th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Shine awoke it was already sunset and she remembered that Twilight was out here still looking for her. She got up and walked out of the long grass and walked around the grass lands trying to find him.
She eventually found him sitting by the waterhole looking up at the cresent moon which reminded her of his birthmarking.
Yet again she walked slowly towards him no longer feeling as embarresed as she had earlier.

Twilight heard someones approach and glanced back to see a lioness with dazzling blue eyes with a sun birthmarking on one of her cheeks which glowed slightly under the stary sky; he knew who it was.
"Shine where did you go earlier you got me worried" Twilight said turning round so he fully.

Shine stopped directly in front of him and looked into his eyes which was also blue and glistend under the stars and his birth marking liked hers glowed ever so slightly.
"I'm sorry I ran off Twilight I was just.......you know embarresed....you didn't say anything.....I thought you didn't like me" Shine said looking away for a moment then looked back "I don't care if you don't love me like I love you Twilight we can still be friends if you want to".

"Shine the reason why I didn't say anything was because I was supprised. Its got nothing to do about me not loving you cause thats a lie" Twilight said looking into her eyes and then sighed "Cause I love you to Shine"

King Simba
February 11th, 2005, 11:11 PM
(Night STL. :hugs: )

Lion King Stu
February 11th, 2005, 11:12 PM
(night STL dude :hugs: )

Lion King Stu
February 12th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Shine looked up and smiled "I love you to Twilight" she said nuzzling him and Twilight did also in return. They both purrerd happily together under the stars for minutes that seemed like hours. A hopeless rouger and a pride lionesses becoming mates...becoming one under the stars and the moon. They slept beside the waterhole cuddeled up to one another

(lol I ain't so good at scenes like this :p)

King Simba
February 12th, 2005, 10:40 AM
"Yes I'm full now can I go now? Please?" Jaini grins pleadingly up to them both. :cheese:
"Maybe we could all go together, you know me, your mum, your grandma and grandad?" Katai suggests not wanting Jaini to go alone.

Dani smiles, "So what have you been doing today then?"

King Simba
February 12th, 2005, 11:39 AM
"Sleeping most of the time." Dani grins.
"Um...I've never met your parents..." Katai says.
"I have more grandparents?" Jaini asks.

Lion King Stu
February 12th, 2005, 08:31 PM
The night had gone and slowly the sun began to rise in the horizon slowly clearing away the remaining darkness of the night.
Twilight began to stir and slowly opened his eyes and gazed at the empty water hole then looked down upon Shine who was cuddeled to him; she continued to sleep breathing silently.
He contined to stay awake watching over his new mate watching the early sun rise.

King Simba
February 13th, 2005, 10:57 AM
"Not now that I'm awake." Dani grins.
"Where are they then? Not too far away I hope." Katai says.
"So they never talk to anyone? Pretty damn weird..." Jaini rolls his eyes a bit.

King Simba
February 13th, 2005, 06:47 PM
"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound offensive..." Jaini's ears droop sadly.
Katai rolls his eyes and sighs, "So are we going or what?"

"Yeah, hehe. I'm awake, I'll be going to sleep in another few hours or so though." Dani giggles.

King Simba
February 13th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"Uh...hi." Katai says unsure.
Jaini looks at them, "Hello." he gives them a slight wave with his paw.

Lion King Stu
February 13th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Twilight continued to glance about but saw no one he put his head down on his paws but didn't fall asleep again.
Shine continued to sleep silently and peacefully by his side still cuddeled up; he was happy it felt like the old times when he was still with Cali. The past no longer mattered it was now the future he was looking forward to.
The sun had almost risen and still no animals had come to the waterhole.

King Simba
February 13th, 2005, 10:42 PM
"I'm Jaini...these are my parents." Jaini laughs playfully rolling on his back.

King Simba
February 13th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Hehe..." Jaini starts to play with Lit's whiskers, "So I guess you're my new grandad." he giggles.

King Simba
February 13th, 2005, 10:54 PM
"Hehe...it's nice to know I do have grandparents!" Jaini grins happily.

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 08:35 AM
"Hehe...stop, that tickles." Jaini giggles playfully.

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 08:39 AM
"Ok, so are we going or what?" Jaini asks giggling playfully.

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 09:40 AM
"Well we supposed to be going out with eachother...my dad's parents, mum, dad and you two." Jaini replies.

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 11:15 AM
"Hehe, are we going then?" asks Jaini pulling on his parents tails with his teeth.

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 05:34 PM
"I just had my milk...." Jaini says, he then looks up to Katai, "Dad..?"
Katai smirks down to him, "Just get a little bit of milk..." he nuzzles the young cub.
"Ok..." Jaini sighs.

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Jaini goes and gets some more milk from his mother. After, he wipes around is mouth again. "Let's go then."

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 09:08 PM
"Well...yeah, we can't just leave em here can we?" Katai smirks picking up two of the cubs, Karia and Jaini.

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 09:38 PM
"Hehe, they can't talk yet." Jaini whispers to Komi, Lit, Mutae and Kuta giggling.

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 10:39 PM
"One day..." Jaini rolls his eyes, "C'mon let's go then."

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 10:43 PM
"I most certainly will not." Katai grins nearly standing on Jaini.
"Watch it." Jaini says giving his father a dirty look.

Mutae giggles, "I can remember when you were just the same Katai."

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Jaini tries to run ahead, he skids on some mud and lands directly into a rock. "Ouch." he says rubbing his forehead.

King Simba
February 14th, 2005, 10:54 PM
"I slipped." he smacks his paw in the mud.
"Yeah, it looks as though it's been raining a lot. I was discussing this with your mother earlier." Katai nearly slips himself in the mud.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 09:58 AM
"Darn..." Jaini covers his head with his paws. A flash of lightning and thunder scares him to death and he runs in between his dad's paws.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 11:02 AM
"No dad, I can walk alone." Jaini says covering his head still.
"Jaini, just get on my back and we'll be able to return faster!" Katai calls out above the noise of the rain and thunder.
"Yes c'mon. It's raining pretty fast and it could get worse!" Mutae calls out also padding back to the den with Kuta.
"Now stay on my back Jaini, no games at a time like this." Katai lifts him up onto his back and heads back to the den struggling to see in the rain which was no pouring down like a blanket.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Jaini still covers his head with his two paws, "Dad, I'm gettin' all wet."
Katai takes him off his back and carries Jaini in his mouth, "Don't worry, we'll be back soon." he says struggling to see in the rain.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 01:48 PM
"I can't see you but I can hear you!" Katai calls over to his mate.
Jaini cuddles into his mane and tries his best to keep dry.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Jaini burries his face, "Dad...hurry." he says trying to keep dry.
Katai was still struggling in the rain, "It's funny how everyone else made it back ok." he says walking a bit faster.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Katai captures a glimpse of pride rock through the mist, he starts to run to get back quick and safely.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 07:34 PM
"Great..." Katai says as he lays down on his side. "It's getting misty outside now too..."

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Katai lets Jaini go out from his mouth. "Gah...I'm wet." he moans.
"Oh quit your moaning Jaini. We're all wet." Katai sighs and lays down next to Asha snuggling up to her and the cubs.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"Ok..." Jaini starts to shake his fur. After he does it his fur all puffs out.
Katai laughs a bit as he shakes his fur and mane too making his mane puff out.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 10:07 PM
"Hehe, I have a little mane now don't I?" Jaini asks happily pouncing on top of his dad and biting his ear playfully.

"Only a small one!" Katai laughs nuzzling his son.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"I hope so..." Jaini grins happily pouncing on Asha.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"Obviously and lion cubs get manes right dad?" Jaini asks grinning.
"When they're older, yes. Don't worry, you'll have one someday." Katai nuzzles Jaini.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 10:29 PM
"Good." Jaini grins feeling the top of his head with his paw, "Nothin' growing yet except a small strand."
Katai laughs, "I wasn't like that myself."

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 10:39 PM
(Thanks! :cheese: )
"When I was a cub I had a little bit of a tuft on my head...probably that's why my mane is all thick and fluffy." Katai grins.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 11:22 AM
"So does that mean I'll get one...?" Jaini asks grinning widely.
"Probably...more than likely if you've got some of me in ya which you have." Katai rubs his paw against Jaini's head and back.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 11:47 AM
"Darn...I bet I'd be last." Jaini sighs and touches his head with his paw again, "I mean look at dad's mane!"

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 12:04 PM
"I better do..." Jaini lays down sadly.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Jaini sighs and looks up at his parents, "Dad, how old was you when you started to grow the small tuft you were talking about?"

"I was just a little older than you are now, don't worry though. Like your mother says, you'll get one. You can know that for definite because look at me." Katai smiles to Jaini showing him his large and fluffy mane.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 04:42 PM
"I hope I don't have a scraggly mane though myself....I wanna look handsome!" Jaini laughs a bit.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 04:44 PM
"Doubt it...thick manes make any lion look handsome." Jaini rolls on his back.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"Yeah...but doesn't handsome mean 'good looking'?" Jaini asks curiously.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"Nope but would you like to go out with a lion who's incredibly ugly?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Pfft...well is dad both cos' sometimes I don't think he's very nice." Jaini's ears droop a bit.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"Pfft...not with me he aint." Jaini smirks.
"Well if you want me to be nice with you you've gotta behave." Katai smirks and gives Jaini a quick lick along his back.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 08:29 PM
"Um...I guess so, at least I'm not a loner." Jaini grins pouncing on top of his parents.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"I bet I'd be a great hunter! Better than dad and my brothers and sister!" Jaini grins happily.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 08:42 PM
"Might?! I will be...c'mon can I go hunting?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"No...can you at least teach me to hunt...today?" Jaini asks giving his parents a pleading grin.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Dad can then...c'mon dad." Jaini tugs on Katai's ears and tail.
"I don't know...it's up to your mother. I'd teach you how to hunt small prey and that's it." Katai grins pinning Jaini down by his tail.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"Small prey...as small as a butterfly?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"Any more small animals?" Jaini asks curiously.
"Butterflies aren't tasty either..." Katai laughs.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"Aww, c'mon. Just show me anyway." Jaini smiles happily tugging on his parents tails.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Tomorrow then...please?" Jaini asks.
"Hmm...what do you think Asha?" Katai smirks looking around to her.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Aww..." Jaini sighs and his ears droop. "I'm bored...I hate being a tiny cub. I wanna play with some friends."

Katai sighs too, "We all was cubs once."

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"Alright...can I play tomorrow though?" he asks.
"It's fine by me." Katai smiles and nuzzles the young cub.
"Thanks dad..." Jaini nuzzles his dad back purring loudly.

King Simba
February 16th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Um...ok." Jaini goes to get some milk, "I'm thirsty anyways."

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Jaini sighs, "Alright..." he goes and takes some milk.

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Karia opens her eyes and goes for a drink too.
After Jaini finishes he wipes away the milk with his paw, "Finished!" he exclaims.

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"Ok...where shall I sleep though?" Jaini asks.
"Sleep in between us." Katai smiles and leaves some room for Jaini to lay down.

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 03:14 PM
"Ok..." Jaini yawns and snuggles up in between his parents with his brothers and sister.

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Jaini tosses and turns, he is unable to get to sleep. Karia falls asleep nicely snuggling upto the others aswell.

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 03:49 PM
"I'm uncomfy..." Jaini sighs.

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 05:18 PM
"Um...can I rest my head please?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Jaini snuggles up to his mother and rests his head against her side. He slowly drifts off to sleep.

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Jaini starts to snore loudly. Katai slaps his own face with his paw as he is now unable to sleep. :lol:

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 05:32 PM
"Shut up, Jaini." Katai also pokes him.
"Wha?" Jaini asks tiredly.

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Jaini yawns, "Sorry..." he curls up and goes back to sleep again.
Katai does the same but is not in a deep sleep.

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 08:04 PM
(Can we start with the next day now?)

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 08:13 PM
(Ok... ;))
The next morning the sun rises and the pridelands are visible for miles. Jaini opens his eyes and attempts to sneak off to the entrance.