PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

unregistered user
January 24th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"You expect me to believe that?" Kimi laughs a little, picking Jaini up in his mouth, before carrying Jaini back over to Katai and Asha. Kimi places the cub down gently between his mother's front paws.

"Good morning, love..." Simba purrs to Nala, nuzzling her lovingly, "How are you this morning?"

Nala purrs softly back, licking his muzzle "I'm doing good, and yourself?" she smiled, reaching a paw on Simba's shoulders.

klowd
January 24th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Kopa rolled his eyes " Kiros wanna come somewhere? Im getting bored.."

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Jaini looks over to Kopa, "Can I come?" he smiles happily having been bored anyway.

unregistered user
January 25th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by klowd
Kopa rolled his eyes " Kiros wanna come somewhere? Im getting bored.."

"And where do you think you're going without a bath?" he smiled and took in Kopa by her muzzle as she sits him beside her, licking gently as his fur.
----
"Hey guys, can I come too?" Kryken rushed him as he pounced on Jaini playfully.

(Btw KS, I sent you three pms.;) If I don't recieve any, feel free to copy and paste and send them to my e-mail.:p)

klowd
January 25th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"And where do you think you're going without a bath?" he smiled and took in Kopa by her muzzle as she sits him beside her, licking gently as his fur.
----
"Hey guys, can I come too?" Kryken rushed him as he pounced on Jaini playfully.

(Btw KS, I sent you three pms.;) If I don't recieve any, feel free to copy and paste and send them to my e-mail.:p)

"Mom!!!....please Mom stop!!...I hate baths...ackkk :licks: " Dad....say her to stop!!!" said Kopa being licked.

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 08:12 AM
(I got them, thanks. =))
"Yeah, c'mon...it's way too boring here..." Jaini sighs and pounces on Kryken playfully.

klowd
January 25th, 2005, 02:05 PM
" Wait for me!!" he shouted " Please Mom!! stop!"

unregistered user
January 25th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Nala lifted a brow "Alright then." she smiled and gave Kopa one last lick before letting him go from her grasp "Does your Dad know where you're going?"

klowd
January 25th, 2005, 03:37 PM
" Aw Mom!! I really hate baths!!" he said " No he doesn't know.... Dad can we go playing with Kiros and the others somewhere?"

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Jaini swings his tail back and forth waiting for Simba's answer. He knows he hasn't asked his parents yet either.

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"Darn...fine then." Jaini's ears droop a bit before walking slowly over to his parents...

"Mum, dad..." Jaini sighs, "Can I go out with Kopa and Kryken? Please?" he wears a big pleading grin on his face.

Katai thinks for a moment then looks across to Asha, "Well...what do you think?"

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 07:35 PM
"Oh no! Please, pretty pretty please..." Jaini still wears the pleading grin on his face, "I promise I'll be fine. Kopa and Kryken are allowed to go..."

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"That's so not fair! I can never go anywhere..." Jaini's ears droop and he starts to cry a bit.

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 08:38 PM
"Please let me go... I'll stay away from ya for quite a long time... please dad! Say it's ok!" Jaini nuzzles Katai's paw... "please..." he says in between his tears.

Katai bends down to nuzzle him before looking at Asha again feeling sympathetic for Jaini.

klowd
January 25th, 2005, 08:54 PM
" Thanks Dad!! you're awesome!" he smiled nuzzling his father and his mother padding away with his two friends.
He lowered his head when he heard that jaini couldn' come " Aww...let him go please..."

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"Sorry but I think Jaini should go...even if an adult has to keep watch." Katai sighs.

klowd
January 25th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Kopa rolled his eyes " Don't worry Dad...I know...I could easily get hurt, or stepped on, or even get lost" ;)

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:11 PM
"Oh yes please! Just to be able to go!" Jaini starts to smile.
"Let's go then..." Katai says getting onto all fours.

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"Ok..." Jaini rolls his eyes a little and goes for a drink of milk. Karia begins to suckle too.

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:20 PM
After a few mins Jaini finishes, "Finished!" he grins widely licking around his mouth before pouncing on Katai's back. "Gotcha!" he laughs.

klowd
January 25th, 2005, 10:24 PM
" No Simba let we go alone, I'm old enough" he said smiling.

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:29 PM
"You adults better stay out of sight!" Jaini smirks.

klowd
January 25th, 2005, 10:32 PM
" No Dad!! when Kiara had my age she always went alone to hunt and everywhere!!.. and why I can't?" he said annoyed.

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Asha laughs a little, "I don't think that's necessary, we're here to protect you and your friends." Asha purrs.
"Yeah, you better do...it's embarassing for us." Jaini sticks his tongue out. :p

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"So? It's embarassing still. Leo plays alone..." Jaini smirks.

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:38 PM
"So? He's still a friend of mine." Jaini smirks, "So that means I should be able to hang out with cubby friends of mine too."

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Jaini sighs, "I give up."

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"I want to be...being young stinks." Jaini put his head on his front paws.

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Huh? Didn't you just say that?" asks Jaini.

klowd
January 25th, 2005, 10:49 PM
( Ah lol ok xD )

" Nevermind...just let me go alone Dad!!" he said

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 10:50 PM
"Good..." Jaini smirks. "Are we going then?"

klowd
January 25th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Kopa lowered his ears sadly" I can't never do what I'd like!!"

unregistered user
January 25th, 2005, 11:00 PM
"Ok, but if something happens then I won't be letting you go again in a hurry." Simba tells Kiros and Kopa, before licking his mate back lovingly on the muzzle.

Simba nuzzles both his cubs and purrs.

"You better ask Asha and Katai, Jaini. You should ask Kenyi, Kryken." Simba advises the young cubs.

"Just think back when we were cubs. It's not like you ever obeyed your parents." she smiled, nuzzling Simba lovingly with a purr "Be careful Kopa." she waved him goodbye "I'll give him a bath later." she smirked at Simba.
-----
"Okay...you can Kryken...but is there anybody watching over you? If there isn't...I can't let you go." he gave Kryken a stern look.

King Simba
January 25th, 2005, 11:10 PM
"We might as well wait until Kopa and Simba have decided what they're doing." Asha smiles a little, "What do you think Katai?"
"Yeah, we're not leaving without them." Katai grins and gives Jaini a noogie.
"Hey, get off!" Jaini tries to push Katai's paw off but he can't.

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 06:33 AM
"Just think back when we were cubs. It's not like you ever obeyed your parents." she smiled, nuzzling Simba lovingly with a purr "Be careful Kopa." she waved him goodbye "I'll give him a bath later." she smirked at Simba.
-----
"Okay...you can Kryken...but is there anybody watching over you? If there isn't...I can't let you go." he gave Kryken a stern look.

" I will Mom don't worry and no more baths please!!" he said rolling his eyes.

unregistered user
January 26th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Nala lifted a brow "We'll see about that, Kopa." her face softened again, giving Kopa another nuzzle. She walked back next to her husband/mate, nuzzling him once again before lying down. "Come back real soon and be careful."
----
"Well, um...hey guys! are any adults coming with us?" Kryken bit his muzzle with a worried expression.

Kenyi sighed.

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 03:48 PM
" hehe okay Mom, don't worry, I'll be okay" smiled padding away.

" I would like to avoid that.." whispered Kopa to Kryken.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Jaini walks closer to Kopa and Kryken, "Me too. I'm fed up of my parents following me everywhere." he whispers.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 05:01 PM
"Oh god...Adults..." Jaini sighs and puts a paw on his forehead.

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 05:06 PM
" Come on, let us going alone Simba!!" said Kopa rolling his eyes.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 05:30 PM
"Will you now?" Jaini smirks at Simba. "Hehe..."

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"Lol Dad...we have lots of fun going alone....really don't need an adult..." he says.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"Hehe! That tickles!" Jaini laughs rolling on his back.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 05:36 PM
"Stop! Hehehehe!" Jaini laughs.

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 05:37 PM
" Exemples?.....please don't tell me the swamp...." he said " We have been there like a milion times."

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 05:37 PM
"No! Not the swamp!" Jaini growls a bit.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 05:40 PM
"Ooh! Tell me!" Jaini grins widely.

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Kopa sighed " Heh Simba....i don't know how you do to convice me always..." he rolled his eyes smiling a little.

unregistered user
January 26th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"Let's wait until Kenyi decides whether he's going to come with us too." Simba smiles.

"Kenyi!" Simba calls his friend, padding over to him, "Do you want to come with me, Jaini's parents and some of the cubs to have an adventure?" Simba smiles.

"Uh, sure." Kenyi made an ironic expression "That's-...what I was just about to do." he lifted a brow and padded with Kryken, sighing with relief.
----
Nala slowly approached Simba, with careful steps "Would you mind if I came too? hon." she rubbed her paws on Simba's, nuzzling under his neck lovingly with a soft purr.
----
"So...are we gonna go now?" Kryken annoyed "Hey...we can probably make a run for it, while the adults aren't looking." he whispered to Jaini and Kopa.
----
"I can hear you Kryken." Kenyi said from a distance.

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 11:14 PM
" Okay...." sighed Kopa. " Mom are ya coming too?...and grandpa??" smiled Kopa.

unregistered user
January 26th, 2005, 11:15 PM
( ^ ;):p)

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 11:15 PM
"Great...your dad heared you..." Jaini sighs.
Katai's ears twitch, "I can hear each and every word you cubs are saying..." he smirks, "Especially you Jaini."

unregistered user
January 26th, 2005, 11:18 PM
"So...we can still make a run for it." Kryken smirked "Even though my Dad can still hear us." he enunciated loudly.
----
Kenyi sighed and rolled his eyes at Kry "Hey Katai, why don't we take a stroll around the pridelands after we let the cubs play a bit on the mud?" he suggested.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 11:22 PM
"Noooo! not the mud..." Jaini says, "Okay...on the count of three... one... two..."

Katai interrupts Jaini, "I know what you're planning now you stay put right here...at least until me, Simba, Kenyi and the others say it's ok for you to go."
He rolls his eyes, "Anyway, sure...that's a great idea. I'll be glad to do that." Katai smiles to Kenyi.

"Hmm...I wonder if Namabi wants to come?" Katai asks himself. "Be back in a flash, Jaini....stay....put." he tells Jaini firmly before heading towards the den.

"Namabi...are you coming with us with your cubs or what? It's ok if ya don't wanna come." Katai asks.
"No thanks. Me and Lunara didn't get much sleep last night....neither did the cubs." he bends down to nuzzle his cubs and yawns. "Maybe next time."

Katai nods and runs back out of the den.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 06:33 AM
" No more adults!!" said Kopa in a low voice rolling his eyes " I don't know why they aways want to come with us!" he rolled is eyes.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 08:02 AM
"Neither do I..." Jaini rolls his eyes... "C'mon, shall we make a run for it?" Jaini whispers.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"Okay...but we'll have to run really fast....my Dad and my Mon can run really fast..." he said.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"My dad can hear everything that's going on..." Jaini whispers. "Ok, are you ready?"

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 03:28 PM
"I think we should now." Kryken grabbed Jaini's and Kopa's paw, tip-pawing out of the cavern.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"Faster..." Jaini whispers running along with the older cubs.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 03:32 PM
" Okay let's go then...they seem distract now..." said Kopa starting walking outside the cave.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Kenyi ears suddenly perk as he pays close attention for any footsteps.
----
"Hurry!" Kryken quietly exclaimed, walking faster away.

(Going to school now.:grrr:)

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"Run..." Jaini whispers speeding up.

(Darn...:grrr: Have a good day at school Kenyi... :hugs: )

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Kopa started walking fastly as well.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Kopa rolled his eyes " Awww Dad!! why can't you be doing another thing instead of stay looking at Kiros and me all the day" said a little bit annoyed.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"No...that's not fair. We can never do stuff by ourselves..." Jaini sighs and rolls his eyes.
"We should have a protest about adults...NO MORE ADULTS!" Jaini smirks.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Jaini starts to try to run away again, "JAINI!!!" Katai roars and runs after him, he catches him in the end. "Don't ever run away like that!" he growls a bit. "We're all going together..." he sighs.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 09:41 PM
" We'll be never able to go alone...." Kopa sighed sadly.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 09:42 PM
"Darn...this sucks. I'm too young apparently..." Jaini lays down with his head in his front paws.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 09:56 PM
"Ok...are we goin or what?" Jaini asks starting to get a bit annoyed.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"Yes...great." Jaini says sarcastically. "Oh well, at least we're going." he grins.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:32 PM
"Aww...is there gonna be more places?" Jaini asks Simba.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:34 PM
" I knew that! always the swamp!!!!" said Kopa annoyed.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:37 PM
"Somewhere fun...c'mon. We're with loads of adults this time." Jaini grins widely up to Simba before laughing and rolling on his back with laughter.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:39 PM
" Somewhere else..... but not to the swamp again!" he rolled his eyes

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:41 PM
"That sounds ok...anywhere else that you could take us all to?" Jaini asks curious.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"Darn...alright then. My dad would take me somewhere good though...maybe not." he sighs after looking at his dad. "Ah I dunno what my dad's like." he laughs a bit.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Kopa lied down being bored " I'm not gonna go to the swamp again"

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"C'mon...are we going then or what?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:51 PM
"I'll be glad when this parts over..." Jaini sighs and lays down cuddling into his fathers front paws.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:56 PM
" I'm gonna stay here... I don't want to go again to the swamp" said Kopa walking inside the den.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"KRYKEN!" Kenyi roared, picking him up by the muzzle. He sighed giving him a very annoyed and stern look "Would you stop running away, son?"

Kryken sighed.

"The swamp now?"
----

Nala nuzzles Simba.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Yay! We're going..." Jaini looks up to Katai.
"Dad...we're err...going."
Katai is day-dreaming, "What!?" he asks blinking a couple of times.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 11:04 PM
" Dad..i don't wanna go let me down!" he said.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Nala gave a sturdy sideways smile. She nodded slowly and retrieved back into the den until everybody came back, padding slowly away from Simba.
----
"The swamp Katai," he directed at him, walking with Kryken.

"Let me off Dad!!!" Kryken yelled, squirming lightly. "Kopa, let's go."

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 11:14 PM
" No... I don't wanna return to the swamp again! we're always going to the swamp " he rolled his eyes.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Katai nods and bends down to pick Jaini up to take him towards the swamp.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Kryken aquiecied to his father, as he felt minor discomforts in his father's muzzle "Fine...but...I think we should really go somewhere else. I mean...isn't there more than just the swamp and the elephant's graveyard here?" Kryken rolled his eyes and sighed "Why do you think Kopa, Jaini?"

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:34 PM
"I thought there was the forest?" Jaini grins having been carried in his fathers muzzle.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:38 PM
"Well, let's see. About 70% of the forests and trees around us are either, restricted, forbidden or haunted." Kryken sighed "and that's an accurate anaylsis. How about...the mountains in the distance?" he grinned.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"Hehe...cool." Jaini grins widely. "I'd love to go there!"

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:42 PM
"Cept for one thing...steep cliffs." he rolled his eyes "and...our parents won't let us...Is there any place we CAN go that's fun?" he asked Katai and Kenyi.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:43 PM
"What about the gorge? The jungle?" Katai suggests.
"Um...I've never been to the gorge before." Jaini smiles a bit.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:47 PM
"Ack...the hot one?" Kryken squirmed.

"and...the jungle's kinda far."

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"Is there a cold one?" Jaini asks looking at Kenyi.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:52 PM
(Jaini's talking to Kenyi now?:confused: lol. *Is confused*)

"No, I just mean. It's always hot down there and...I personally wouldn't mine heh." he grinned at Jaini "Why don't we ask our parents?"

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:53 PM
(Um...not sure myself, lol. :confused: )
"Ooh great. Maybe we should though..." Jaini sighs.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:54 PM
"Katai? Dad? Can we?" he smiled "Pleeeeeeeease." he grinned.:cheese:
----
Kenyi lifted a brow "Well...what do you think Katai?" he glanced over at him, continuing his walk.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:56 PM
"Please?" :cheese: Jaini grins widely up to him.
"Alright...be a good boy now." Katai grins and rubs Jaini on his head with his paw.
"Yay!" Jaini runs around happily.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:58 PM
"You think Simba won't mind if we take our own little field trip?" Kenyi looked over to Katai.
----
"Yay!!!!!!" Kryken grinned and pounced on Jaini.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 12:00 AM
"Don't think so myself..." Katai looks down at Jaini and Kryken.

Jaini pounces on Kryken playfully.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 12:04 AM
"Well, let's get going." Kenyi smiled "Oh...and about that race. Why don't we have it right now. First father and son to the gorge wins, winner or loser we'll all treat ourselves to some zebra and impala. Kenyi smirks at Katai. "How 'bout it?" he grins.
----
Kryken stared at Jaini and started to tickle him some more.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 12:05 AM
"Sounds good." Katai smirks.
Jaini laughs, "Hehehe, that tickles!" he starts to tickle Kryken also.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Hey, how about a race?" Kenyi suggests to Kryken and Jaini.

"A race...?"

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 12:09 AM
"Huh?" Jaini asks confused.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Kenyi smirked "A race." he repeated "between father and son. You two up for it?"

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 12:14 AM
"Um...alright then." Jaini replies.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Kryken stared at his father carefully and then gave an ironic look at Jaini. "Euh...I think I'll ride on Katai's back, but no racing." he stuck his tongue.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 12:23 AM
"Why not any racing?" Jaini grins.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 02:31 AM
"You wanna race then Jaini?" he grinned back.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Klowd was waiting inside the den for the others to leave, maybe when he the other das left he could have the oportunity to go to a better place by his own.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 07:56 AM
"Okay then." Jaini smirks. "Who is riding on who anyways?"

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"Err...we're racing at the moment since no-one else seems to be coming." Katai says confused not sure what's going on.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Kenyi sighed "Are ya Katai? One the count of three..." he smirked.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 03:36 PM
"Alright then..." Katai smirks determined to win this time.
Jaini is confused, "Who am I riding on?"

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 08:22 PM
" I don't wanna go again to the swamp..." he rolled his eyes.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 10:32 PM
" No Dad..I don't feel like doing anything now." he said.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 10:49 PM
" I'm ok Dad" he half smiled " i just prefer staying here ..."

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Nala sneaks up to Simba and pounces on him gently "Are you still there?" she smiles.
----
"Me and Katai are racing to see how can get to the gorge the fastest. Would you like to join us Simba?" he smirks, getting ready.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 10:57 PM
"Um...should I get on your back?" Jaini asks looking up to Kenyi.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 10:58 PM
"Uh sure?" he stares confused at Katai.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"So who's getting on my back then?" Katai asks confused looking down at the two cubs.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 11:00 PM
" maybe Kiros wants to play Dad" said Kopa looking at Kiros.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 11:06 PM
" Lazy cub..." he sighed rolling his eyes.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 11:11 PM
"Are you hungry Kopa?" she asked worriedly "I think it's time for your bath," she nuzzled Kopa to follow.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"Anyone there?" Katai smirks and waves his paw in front of Jaini and Kryken.

"I'm gettin' on Kenyi's back aren't I?" Jaini asks.

"That's Uncle Kenyi to you." Katai laughs.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 11:17 PM
"I thought you said we weren't related in any way?" Kenyi laughed with a confused expression.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 11:17 PM
" Aww no Mom!! another bath no please!!" he said running away.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:18 PM
"I thought you said we weren't related in any way?" Kryken laughed with a confused expression.
"Huh? Who are you talking to?" Katai asks confused. :confused:

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Nala gives Simba a lick on his cheek "I think you need a bath too," Nala smiles and laughs a little.

(:p oops my bad. I corrected the mistake. That was actually directed to Katai from Kenyi.)

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:21 PM
"Who? Me and you?" Katai asks confused.

(It's ok, hehe. :p)

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 11:23 PM
(Wait...nevermind. That was from a different rp with Kryken and Katai.)

"Auh...nevermind Katai," Kenyi gave a nervous laugh and shook his head "Anyways, are ya ready to race?" Kenyi picked up Jaini onto his back.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:25 PM
(:lol: :p)
"Hehe, am I?" he smirks making sure Kryken is on his back.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 11:33 PM
(I gotta for now. I'll reply later.:p See ya KS and goodnight.:hugs::))

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:37 PM
(See ya. I'll probably be in bed then lol. :lol: :hugs: )

klowd
January 29th, 2005, 10:48 AM
" Awww no please another bath no!! you know I hate baths!!" he said

unregistered user
January 29th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Nala smiled, brushing Kopa's mane along with a soft lick "See, it isn't that bad?" she nuzzled him tenderly.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 12:05 AM
" Mom!! I'm clean really!!!" he replied.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 11:42 AM
" No Dad I'm clean! pleas say to Mom to stop licking me!!" said Kopa

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 03:36 PM
" But i think is not neccesary that mmany baths!!" he said rolling his eyes, letting Nala lick him.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 03:50 PM
" I'm not dirty Dad!!" said Kopa " Mom gave me a bath not so much ago! "I'm gonna lost my great furr color with that much baths!" he said laughing a little.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 03:56 PM
"I know Dad...I was just Kidding" he grinned to his father.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Kopa smiled " i love ya too Dad, and Kiros sures dows too"

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 10:32 PM
(Waiting for reply from Kenyi...)

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 10:49 PM
" Yeah I'm clean too!" said Kopa padding away from his mother.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Kopa rolled his eyes " Come on!! let me go Dad!" he said.

klowd
January 31st, 2005, 05:29 PM
" I'm clead Dad " said Kopa rolling his eyes and rolling on his back letting Simba look at him.

klowd
January 31st, 2005, 05:34 PM
" Yay cool!" said Kopa happily " What can we do today then!?"

klowd
January 31st, 2005, 07:03 PM
" Uhmm.....elephant Graveyard? The forest?The Jungle?" said Kopa exited.

klowd
January 31st, 2005, 07:38 PM
" Is more boring staying here sleeping all the day..." he rolled his eyes. "The elephand graveyard has to to be great..."

klowd
January 31st, 2005, 08:07 PM
" Like?" asked Kopa courious.

klowd
January 31st, 2005, 08:14 PM
" The swamp is...ok... I guess......but I don't want to take another bath!" he said.

klowd
January 31st, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Why I can't now?" he said " I can swim!"

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 04:11 PM
" I'm good swiming Simba!" said Kopa a little bit annoyed.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 09:04 PM
" Dad...come on what can eat me inside the water hole?" said Kopa lowering his eyebrowns.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 09:07 PM
(Still waiting for Kenyi's reply...:lol: )

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 09:12 PM
(Yeah, his internet was funny apparently. He's just got it working again. He sent me a PM earlier. ;))

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Heh I'm not going to the river Dad, there are not crocodiles inside the water hole"

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 09:52 PM
" Don't worry Dad, I'll be ok" he smiled padding towards the waterhole.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 10:45 PM
" Dad!!!! stop you know I hate baths!!!" said closing his eyes noticing Simba's tongue onto his face.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 11:10 PM
" Dad!!! come on stop!!!"

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 04:07 PM
(I know Jaini is with Kenyi, Kryken etc but I'm bored so I'm going to continue from here. We can still do the RPing from where we left off Kenyi so don't worry about that... =))
Jaini runs out of the den, "Baths suck." he frowns looking up to Simba and Kopa.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
"Nooo! Mum, stop that! I hate baths...grrr!" Jaini tries to escape but he can't.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 05:09 PM
"You never let me play anyway...." Jaini rolls his eyes not enjoying his bath.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 05:19 PM
"In the den though? pfft..." Jaini rolls his eyes.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 05:23 PM
"No but still...all the other cubs can go off in groups and play." Jaini says sadly.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 06:10 PM
" Dad byt the water hole is really better than your tongue!" said Kopa.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 06:25 PM
"Well why don't you do that with me then?" Jaini asks curiously frowning.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 06:25 PM
" I'm older enough Dad! come on!."

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 06:31 PM
"No I don't...I just want time to myself. I still like spending time with you." Jaini sighs.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 06:31 PM
" Come on Dad, I'll be ok,sure." he said rolling his eyes.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
"No cubs are here though..." Jaini looks around.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
" But I feel like a relaxing bath...." he said.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 07:22 PM
" No, the water is always great there...."

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 07:37 PM
Kopa sighed " Anyways I guess I have no other option.....I'm not the father" he said rolling his eyes.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
" No Dad another bath no please!!" he said annoyed " Come on let's go there then...." he sighed.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 08:47 PM
"We're here!" Cheza and Sala grin, padding over to where Jaini is.

"The water is too cold to relax in... we can go to the hot springs if you want though." Simba smiles to Kopa.
"Hi!" Jaini smiles. "Mum, let me play with them...please?"

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 08:48 PM
" Yes." said Kopa starting walking near his Dad and brother.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
"Ok...then. Cool." Jaini smiles a bit padding up to the two other cubs.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 09:49 PM
"Hiya." Jaini grins widely.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 10:04 PM
" Okz Dad" smiled Kopa followng Simba.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 10:48 PM
Jaini pounces back on top of Sala, "Hehe!" he laughs playfully.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 10:48 PM
Kopa jumped onto the water pouncing onto Simba, and waiting for his brother.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 03:27 PM
Nala giggled watching her son, Kopa and her mate, Simba "You two be careful now," she smiled, resting beneath a shaded tree.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(:lol: :p)
"Hehe, am I?" he smirks making sure Kryken is on his back.
(So Kenyi can find the last post easier. ;))

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 03:31 PM
(:p thanks.;))

Kryken suddenly made a dash down the hill, sprinting as fast as he could to the gorge.:p

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 03:32 PM
(No probs. =))
(Btw, isn't Kenyi supposed to be racing Katai? ;))

klowd
February 3rd, 2005, 03:34 PM
" Yes Mom!! don't worry" said as he pounced on his father inside the water laughing.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:15 PM
"Yay!" Jaini laughs playfully.
"By the way, aren't you allowed out of the den either?" Jaini rolls his eyes a little.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
"Aww...that's not fair." Jaini's ears droop, "I have to wait five months to go out of the den without my parents..."

He then whispers into Cheza and Sala's ears, "How about we sneak out?" he laughs a little.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
"Ok then...do you want me to ask both my parents?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:37 PM
"Um...ok then." Jaini replies.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:41 PM
"Shall I go ask my parents now?" asks Jaini feeling a little unsure.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:44 PM
"Ok..." Jaini sighs and slowly pads over to his parents.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
"I was playing with Cheza and Sala. We're planning to go out. Don't worry their parents are going too..." Jaini smiles a bit.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:50 PM
Katai was asleep, Asha's nuzzle wakes him up. "Go where?" he asks nuzzling her back tiredly.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:58 PM
Jaini grins pleadingly, "Please?" :cheese:
"Alright...I'll come. Cubs must love playing with me..." Katai smiles and gets onto all fours yawning.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:04 PM
"Nice to meet you aswell. I'm sure our cubs will enjoy hanging out with eachother." Katai smiles.

Jaini tries to look from behind Katai, in the end he just as to walk around.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:10 PM
"I know..." Jaini sighs, "Down in front!" he shouts to his parents.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
"No...come on...let's go!" Jaini snaps escaping from his mothers paws.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:27 PM
"Darn..." Jaini grunts. "Okay, okay I'm clean!"

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:32 PM
"Ok...let's go then." Jaini says running out of the den.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:51 PM
"I am." Jaini grins up to Reku.
"Mum, dad c'mon!"

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 09:01 PM
(No probs. =))
(Btw, isn't Kenyi supposed to be racing Katai? ;))

(I think you need to stop taking things literal, if you know I make mistakes. =/:confused: Anyways, I edited it.;))

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:04 PM
(Sorry. I won't remind you next time then...just keep making mistakes. I thought I was doing you a favor...nevermind. :()

(:p thanks.;))

Kryken suddenly made a dash down the hill, sprinting as fast as he could to the gorge.:p

Katai began to speed up, "You're not gonna win me this time." he calls.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:27 PM
"Like what?" Jaini asks.
Katai catches up with Asha and Jaini, "How about games of pounce?" he suggests.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 09:36 PM
(Sorry. I won't remind you next time then...just keep making mistakes. I thought I was doing you a favor...nevermind. :()

Katai began to speed up, "You're not gonna win me this time." he calls.

(No...that was my fault. I just thought you were trying to be literal, like...as in sarcastic literal. >.< *Hugs* and I do appreciate you reminding me...because, it helps me a lot.:( I misunderstood you KS.:()

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
(That's ok... :hugs: )

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:50 PM
"Do you know any good places to play pounce? I'd say the fields are good enough." Katai suggests.

"Is that alright for you?" he looks at Asha and Jaini.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 09:53 PM
Kryken laughs, pouncing on Katai playfully "Hey! Don't you forget about me now!"

"Hey," Nala greeted in a soft tone, walking up to Simba "How are things with you and Kopa?" she smiled lightly.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Gah, we were racing..." Katai pulls a face..."I forgot all about it..."
"Fine by me..." Jaini smiles getting on to Kenyi's back.
"We were racing...we'll be back soon."

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 09:56 PM
"We can pounce instead, Uncle," Kryken smirked, playing with Katai's mane.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:58 PM
"We were gonna do that anyway. Might as well do that now." Katai smirks, "Don't make my mane look rediculous though."

Jaini sighs, "Aww...well."

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 10:02 PM
(:p)

"Ridiculous? Why not? I do not!" Kryken laughed "Hmm, ridiculous...that could be style! What an idea!" he laughs again, messing up his mane "I hope you don't mind Uncle," he smiles, holding onto his neck.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
"Do what you want..." Katai relaxes his eyes as Kryken messes up his mane.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 10:15 PM
"Are you mad...?" Kryken frowns.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 10:17 PM
"No, why would I be? If you did this with Namabi he'd not be very pleased though." Katai rolls his eyes about Namabi.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 10:19 PM
"I like playing with ya Uncle Katai," she laughed and smiled "Can Jaini have a nice ride on your back too?" he grinned.

klowd
February 3rd, 2005, 10:25 PM
" Why are you asking that Mom?" said Kopa confused wandering why Nala had asked that,

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 10:27 PM
"I guess so..." Katai grins.
"Thanks also Asha." Katai nuzzles Asha.

Jaini climbs on Katai's back.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 10:56 PM
"You're a purr-fect lioness." Katai grins and begins to purr loudly.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 11:00 PM
(Night STL. :hugs: )
"Jaini isn't though..." Katai grins grabbing Jaini. "Sleep well..." he nuzzles her before padding out the den with Jaini.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 11:37 PM
Grabbing Badrani?:confused:

(Goodnight STL.:hugs:)

"Ewww...and I saw the whole thing..." Kryke puts on a disgusted expression "I wonder why Adults lions do that...what do you think Jaini?"

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 11:46 PM
(Gah....my mistakes now. :lol: I just drawn a pic featuring Badrani, that's probably why. ;))
"Adult lions doing what?" Jaini asks.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
(:p It happens, hehe.:):hugs:)

"I mean...when they nuzzle and kiss and everything...what do you think about it?"

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 11:50 PM
"I think it sucks. It does my head in. I bet you don't get that though..." Jaini sighs.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 11:56 PM
"Yea...I think it's gross..." he laughs "Let's go somewhere Jaini," he smiles.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 11:58 PM
"Yeah...c'mon." Jaini whispers making sure no adults hear.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Kryken suddenly got off of Katai's back, sneaking away with Jaini "Where are we gonna go?" he whispered.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 12:14 AM
"How about the woods? I've never been there..." Jaini giggles a bit.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:18 AM
"Hehe okay, but do ya know the way? I'm not going with someone who doesn't," he laughed.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 12:21 AM
"I know where it is." Jaini grins.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Kryken nuzzles Jaini forward "Could that be it?" Kry points to two tall trees, leading up to a damp woodland "Or was it something else?" he wondered.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 12:27 AM
"It was near the swamp." Jaini looks around.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:32 AM
"Oh...how about there?" he pointed to a faint trail leading up to some bushes and a muddy swamp in the distance.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 12:34 AM
"That's it!" Jaini smiles, "C'mon!"

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Kryken hurried, sprinting alongside Jaini "Are you sure our parents won't kill us?" he panted a little, stopping at the swamp.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 12:40 AM
"Don't really think so...they won't kill us." Jaini says slowly padding towards the woods.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:41 AM
"Okay...but if we do...I'm partially blaming it on ya, cuz you dragged me into this," he laughed playfully pouncing on Jaini.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 08:09 AM
"Um...ok then." Jaini says biting one of Kryken's ears playfully. "Who's gonna go in first?"

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 04:04 PM
"You are! Because it was your idea" Kryken smiled, nuzzling him ahead.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 05:43 PM
" I'm fine,why I'm supposed to don't be fine?" asked confused Kopa.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"Arghh...quick run." Jaini calls to Kryken having seen his mother shout after him.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Come on, let's make a run for it," Kryken grabs Jaini's paw, running deep into the forest.
----
Nala purrs back, giggling. She then pounces on Simba, nuzzling him affectionately "I think it's time for their milk," she smiles.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Jaini begins to run faster, "You're right, it'd make us less visible!"

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 06:51 PM
" What milk? I'm old enough to stop taking milk" said Kopa.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Jaini gasps, he runs into a bush and waits for Kryken.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 09:21 PM
" No I don't want more milk, I have enough eating meat Dad." said Kopa rolling his eyes.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Jaini gasps, he then gulps.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 09:33 PM
"Oh no...we were wanting to hang out...please let us hang out...please?" Jaini pleads.