PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"No, no, no. You can get in first this time." he smirks to Simba.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:28 PM
" Come on Dad!!get in!" shouted Kopa to him laughing.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Jaini jumps in, "Weeee!" he screams happily. He waits for his dad to get in.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Kopa jumped into the swamp laughing.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Katai grins to Simba and the others, "Just a moment...be right back."
He has an idea.
A few moments later he manages to persuade Namabi to jump in, Namabi arrives at the swamp with Katai.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"Hehe, let's see if you can get in this time without trouble." Katai turns away before pushing Namabi in to the swamp. He then whistles making out that he didn't do it.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:39 PM
:lol:

"Ack!" Namabi looks up to Katai, "Katai you!..."
"I didn't do it." he laughs as he jumps in too.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Namabi pulls himself out from underneath, he then smirks throwing a ball of mud at Katai. "Hehe, revenge is sweet in a way!"

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 10:49 PM
:lol:!

"Poor Namabi. Luckily, neither of you two will get me, cuz I ain't falling for that trick again!" he laughed

----
"Wee!!" Kryken laughed pouncing on Jaini.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Jaini pounces on top of Kryken throwing some mud in his face, "Hehe, this is fun! I can finally get my dad too!" Jaini grins.

Leo jumps in too, "Haha! Dad's all muddy!" he laughs.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Kopa laughed loudy pouncing on his brother.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:56 PM
"Noooo!" Namabi laughs as he starts stamping his two back feet in the mud making it fly everywhere.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Kenyi ducked the mudball Simba was throwing. He crouched lower and left the area in flee of safety. Sighing, he lied underneath a tree.
----
"Hehe!" Kryken laughed, while pouncing on top of Katai.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Namabi decides to climb out, "Heh, this is getting too much I think." he stays watch though.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Kryken then climbs out and attacks Namabi, laughing as he tried to pin him down.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:16 PM
"Hehe, little cub trying to pin me down." Namabi just lays down to make it look like he's pinned him down.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:20 PM
"Hey! I pinned you!" Kryken laughed, nuzzling Namabi.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:23 PM
"Now there's a strong cub." Namabi laughs a bit.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Kryken laughed as well "Aren't ya gonna come back?" he threw a mudball at Namabi.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:43 PM
"Not yet...even though I'll have a mudball fight!" he grins to Kry.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Kryken laughs, squishing a mudball into Namabi's mane. He runs over to pounce at Jaini, whispering in his ear "Let's go pounce on your father." he laughed.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"Ok..." Jaini whispers to Kry.
Namabi looks out far and wide for Kryken.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Ok..." Jaini whispers to Kry.
Namabi looks out far and wide for Kryken.

"Okay, on the count of three...we sneak up close and pounce on him." he whispered, laughing beneath the mud. "1...2...3!" Kryken suddenly pounced on top of Katai, laughing as he tried pushing against him.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:02 AM
(Namabi isn't Jaini's dad, lol. Namabi is Leo's dad. =))

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:05 AM
(Namabi isn't Jaini's dad, lol. Namabi is Leo's dad. =))

(-.-... LoL KS! I'm gettin' so many things wrong now.:lol: Sorry 'bout that, I meant to say Katai.;) Haha! I edited my post, lol.:p)

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:06 AM
(It's ok. We all make mistakes. ;) :hugs: )
Jaini pounces on top of Katai, Katai literally jumps in shock. "Who was that!?"

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:09 AM
(It's ok. We all make mistakes. ;) :hugs: )
Jaini pounces on top of Katai, Katai literally jumps in shock. "Who was that!?"

(LoL, except I make the most mistakes of having to remember their names!:p)

Kryken laughed as he pounced on top of Katai's head "It's us!!!" he shouted in excitement, as he squirmed around.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Jaini smirks, "Hehe, we scared dad!" he bites on Katai's ear playfully.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Kryken bites on Katai's other ear, laughing as he attempts to pin Katai down "Hey...you wanna get Namabi now?" he smiled.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Jaini looks at Kry, "Well if you're talkin' to me, sure!" he grins happily and widely.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Jaini looks at Kry, "Well if you're talkin' to me, sure!" he grins happily and widely.

"Hehe I am." Kryken curls a mudball and squished it on Jaini "Would you like to get him, mudball style or pouncy style?" he laughed.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:21 AM
"Both! One of us could get some mudballs and one of us could be the pouncer, hehe!" Jaini laughs happily.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:24 AM
"Both! One of us could get some mudballs and one of us could be the pouncer, hehe!" Jaini laughs happily.

"I'll do mudballs!" Kryken laughed as he curled a mudball in his paws "Ready?" he smirked.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:25 AM
"Ok! hehe..." Jaini laughs quietly.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:40 AM
"It won't hurt him...will it?" he frowned, still curling up mudballs.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:01 AM
"Don't think so..." Jaini frowns and gets ready to pounce. He makes sure Namabi doesn't happen to turn around.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:09 AM
"Okay, you approach first and I'll start throwing them, hehe." Kryken laughed, curling up more mudballs. He threw his first one, aiming for Namabi's shoulder. It then quickly ducked under the mud.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Jaini nods and starts to run forward.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Kryken laughed, throwing another mudball at Namabi. Wondering why he didn't move when he threw his first one. He shrugged and threw multiple shots before ducking into the mud again. "Go Jaini! Go!" he cheered and chanted him on, laughing quietly himself.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Jaini ran towards Namabi, he then pounces on top of him.
"Arghh! Who was that!"

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Kryken laughed, throwing one last mudball at Namabi before pouncing on him. Laughing uncontrollably, he then threw himself in Namabi's arms, smiling and laughing both at the same time.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Namabi sighs, "It's just the cubs...again." he sighs again.
Jaini begins to tug on his tail, "Hehe..." he laughs a bit.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:26 AM
"Something wrong Uncle Namabi?" he laughs rolling all over his fur "You're all squishy and slippery now hehe." he laughs looking up at him, smiling.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:28 AM
"No, no, no...nothing's wrong with me..." Namabi grins looking down to Kryken..
Jaini laughs and spreads some mud around Namabi's tail.

(School now... :eww: )

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:41 AM
"No, no, no...nothing's wrong with me..." Namabi grins looking down to Kryken..
Jaini laughs and spreads some mud around Namabi's tail.

(School now... :eww: )

(>.< I'll ttyl KS.:hugs: Take care.)

Kryken laughs, holding a pile of mud in his paws as he gently smothered it all over Namabi's face like Peanut Butter and Jelly. He laughed, making a funny muddy face on Namabi. "Hehe, Namabi. Now you look wierd..." he smiled up at him "Hey look at Uncle Namabi, Jaini." he nudges him a little.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Jaini looks up at Namabi, "Hahahahahaha!" he laughs rolling on his back, "Hehe, good one Kryken!"

"Very funny..." Namabi smirks grabbing a pile of mud and throwing it towards the cubs. Jaini ducks. He blows raspberries at Namabi, "Hehe, bet ya can't get me!", he pulls funny faces. :kiss: :idiot:

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Namabi pretends to fall to the floor. He then looks up to the little cubs, "Hello." he grins.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Jaini looks up at Namabi, "Hahahahahaha!" he laughs rolling on his back, "Hehe, good one Kryken!"

"Very funny..." Namabi smirks grabbing a pile of mud and throwing it towards the cubs. Jaini ducks. He blows raspberries at Namabi, "Hehe, bet ya can't get me!", he pulls funny faces. :kiss: :idiot:

Kryken laughs smearing mud on Jaini's face too, using his other paw to smother Namabi's face completely in mud. "Hahahaha! You both look funny!" Kryken got off Namabi and lied elsewhere, still throwing mudballs from a distance.
----
"Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" Kenyi smiled at Simba and nuzzled him back "I just feel like resting right now. Luckily, I'm not the one covered in mud like the others." Kenyi laughed, pouncing on Simba.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"I'm surrounded by cubs." Namabi put his paw on his head. He is joking. :woeisme:

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
Kryken laughs smearing mud on Jaini's face too, using his other paw to smother Namabi's face completely in mud. "Hahahaha! You both look funny!" Kryken got off Namabi and lied elsewhere, still throwing mudballs from a distance.
----
"Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" Kenyi smiled at Simba and nuzzled him back "I just feel like resting right now. Luckily, I'm not the one covered in mud like the others." Kenyi laughed, pouncing on Simba.
"Oh no!" Jaini laughs and throws some mud balls at Kryken.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Kryken ducks at all of Jaini's mudballs. He then sneaks up to him and pounces, growling playfully as they tumbled in the mud.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Simba laughs and playfully pounces back on Kenyi. "You playful lion..." Simba grins a little.

Kiros throws mud at the others again playfully.

Kenyi nodded and got off Simba, rolling onto his back. "We should get some food for others, or at least ask Namabi to help us now..." He walked back to the swamp.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Jaini rolls in the mud with Kryken, all of his back is covered with mud.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 07:36 PM
"Eh, maybe later..." he smiled and pounced on Simba "Right now, we're having fun at the swamp." Kenyi laughed and pushed Simba into the mud.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Simba sighs, "Ok..." he laughs a little, rolling over on Kenyi and pinning his friend lightly in the mud.

Kenyi smothers his face with mud, laughing as he rolled over playfully. He looks over at Simba and then pins him sharply on the mud.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Simba grins, pawing up at Kenyi and laughing playfully, "Hehe, you got me!" he laughs.

Kenyi laughs "I guess I do!" Kenyi rolls all over Simba, squishing him deeper into the mud.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:17 PM
"Hey! No need to throw mudballs. I'm right under you!" He laughs, squishing him deeper in the mud. He then curls up a nice mudball and throws it over to Namabi.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Namabi catches it, "Hehe!" he laughs.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Namabi sneaks up behind Simba and smothers it all over his back.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:22 PM
"Haha! I gotcha!" Namabi collects some more mud in his two front paws.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:26 PM
"Nooo!" Namabi laughs. He loses sight of Simba.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"Oof!" Namabi lands in the mud with a thud.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Kenyi watches, finally pouncing on Simba again. Pinning him flat onto the ground as he smirks to Namabi.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:33 PM
"Hehe, good one Kenyi." Namabi grins.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:37 PM
"Oof...Simba, did you know you could crush a lion one day doing that?" he laughs a little.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:39 PM
"Ah well...don't mind me." Namabi sighs a bit making his way out of the mud.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:49 PM
"See ya. Time for rest me thinks." Namabi laughs a bit padding back to the den.

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Kenyi and Kryken both yawn, before returning to the den to take a nap.
"Well...that was fun..." Kryken laughed.
"Yeah...we should do that more often, but..."
"but what?" Kryken interuppted
"Nothing, I was just wondering. Hopefully, none of those adult lions. Kill you, right?" he laughed.
"No Dad, hehe." he grinned wagging his tail gently.
They greeted Namabi and Simba as they padded back into their dens. They then both slept quietly, a few hours before morning.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 03:35 PM
"Ack! I forgot to clean myself." Namabi laughs as he realises padding back down to the water hole to clean himself.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"Dirty lions..." Namabi smirks getting out and drying himself.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Namabi uses his paw to brush his mane back in to place. He then runs back to the den really fast, faster than any other lion.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 08:22 PM
"Hehe...got back fast." Namabi pads in to the den happily.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 09:24 PM
"I did run...I'm fast you know." he smirks to Simba.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"Maybe tomorrow you and I can have a race? See who's really stronger." Namabi smirks, "The two kings shall race, how about it?"

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"Not now...I meant tomorrow. I'm tired too." Namabi yawns.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:11 PM
"Yeah..." Namabi yawns, curling up in a corner. He leaves room for his mate and the cubs for when they come to sleep.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Kopa lied down under his father head covering him with his mane "Aww...awesome places you have to sleep Dad.." he said purring.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:16 PM
" Sure I'm Dad....is great...." said Kopa snuggling between his father'smane, feeling warm and confortable there.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:19 PM
"I feel such a loner joner..." Namabi laughs smiling at Simba and the cubs.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:21 PM
" Dad you have said that milions of times I think!" Kopa laughed " You're a great Daddy too!"

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Simba laughs over to Namabi, "I'm sure your cubs and mate will be sleeping soon." he purrs.
"They should be..." Namabi smiles, "I know Lunara doesn't like being alone without me for more than two minutes." he laughs, "...and Leo always misses me to bits when I leave."

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:29 PM
"Same here..." Namabi smiles getting up, "Let me just have a look and see anyway." he pads to the entrance looking out.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:32 PM
"I'm fine thanks..." he smiles, "I'm looking for my two cubs and Lunara. Have you seen them?" he asks.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"Ehh is something wrong with Namabi's family Dad..?" asked Kopa who was slowly falling asleep.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:40 PM
"Alright..." Namabi starts sniffing up to the air, he eventually catches scent and starts to follow the scent bearing in mind that it's starting to get dark.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:43 PM
" Ahh....i hope they to dont be lost somewhere" said Kopa.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"Same here...no worries though. I can smell them....a good smell I mean." he laughs.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:59 PM
(Night then STL. :hugs: )
Namabi smiles and climbs down the rocks to the fields where the scent was coming from.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Kopa falls asleep between Simba's mane

( Night mate! )

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 08:28 AM
Namabi walks through the fields, the next moment Jaini and Katai run in front to meet him.

"Hi Namabi! What are you doing? Lookin' for someone?" Katai asks smirking.

"Looking for my family..." Namabi replies.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 08:30 AM
"Please don't scare me like that." Namabi sighs, "Do you have any consideration for others?"

"I'm sorry..." Katai laughs, "Just wandered what you were doing, that's all. Back to the den with me and Jaini now." he smiles padding off.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 12:53 PM
"If you want." Namabi turns to Kina.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 12:55 PM
Kopa woke up going out of Simba's mane " Awww I sleep really good tonight" he smiled yawning.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 01:01 PM
"I'm not sure...although I can smell them around here. God, they couldn't have just vanished." Namabi looks around.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 01:01 PM
" Naw Dad....I have enough" he smiled " can I go outside too watch the sun raise?" he smiled nuzzling his father.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:05 PM
"Darn, it's morning already?" Namabi sighs, "Don't think I'll be getting much sleep. Tell me if you can smell them anywhere."

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:08 PM
"Yeah...if I find them. I'm not resting until I find them..." Namabi sighs, "For all we know they could be in trouble..."

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 06:09 PM
"Okay Dad..." smiled Kopa nuzzling his father and brother walking till to the outside of the den.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:14 PM
Namabi hears some cubs nearby..."Wait..." his creeps further towards the noise.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 06:14 PM
Kopa jumps onto Simba's head ( Like the scene with Simba onto Mufasa's head, I like that scene :p ) and lied there.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 06:19 PM
" Yo Daddy!" Kopa laughed lying beween Simba's ears watching at the sun " wow....awesome...." he said fascinated.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:19 PM
(Aww hehe =) ...)

"Hiya up there..." Simba laughs to Kiros and Kopa.

Kina creeps along with Majani, listening to the cubs.
Namabi looks over the bushes to see his two cubs playing around the water hole. He smiles but then realises Lunara isn't with them. He jumps out from the bushes scaring his two little cubs to death, "It's only me..." he nuzzles his cubs lovingly, "Where's your mother?" he asks.
"She's..." Leo tries to say sadly.
Leana's ears droop, "She's gone, she left us. These lions, and..."
"What?" Namabi asks.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:25 PM
"Mum went to get us some food and she hasn't returned...we saw these other lions heading to where she was hunting..." Leo says sadly, sheding a few tears.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:27 PM
"Yes..." Namabi says sadly, "Sorry you two but you can't come with us...hopefully your mother will return." he drops his head sadly.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Don't be sad, dad. I hope mum returns too..." Leo cries a bit walking off behind Kina. Leana follows also.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Ok..." Leo says sadly.
Leana sighs sadly.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:50 PM
"When is dad coming back?" asks Leana sadly.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:54 PM
"I'm hungry..." says Leo sadly.
"Me too..." says Leana.

Namabi waits patiently for Kina to return.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 06:59 PM
"Yeah...no rest for me until we find her." Namabi yawns tiredly but still ready to search.

"Ok! Sure." Leo grins widely to Kiana, Leana does the same.
"I want some milk too!" she laughs a bit.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 07:12 PM
Leo smiles and begins to drink some milk, Leana does the same.

Namabi heads towards the fields.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 07:18 PM
"She knows my roar, this might attract her..." Namabi roars out, "LUNARA!!!!"

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM
Namabi stops all of a sudden, he has now caught scent of her. He pads a bit faster in the direction of the scent.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 08:12 PM
Namabi sees a lioness in the distance. "LUNARA!!!" he roars.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 08:13 PM
Kopa goes down Simba's head rolling on his back laughing " What can we do today?"

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 08:16 PM
Namabi wants to get a roar back. He roars once more finally hearing a roar back.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 08:18 PM
" Maybe we should do something with Mom... she seems to be sleeping always..." he laughed.

( We need a Nala :( )

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 08:19 PM
(If you want I'll play Nala?) :bleen:

"Anything you want." Simba laughs to Kopa, nuzzling him gently.

Kina heads in the direction of the roar, going even faster.
The lioness starts to move towards Namabi's roar.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 08:20 PM
( okay :D , STL is the boss here though...but Simbaa never roleplays...)

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 08:30 PM
( Cool ok, so we'd better wait for Kenyi then ;) )

" Okay Dad!" said smiling " We can wait until she awakes then."

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 08:31 PM
(Let's see what Kenyi says first since I have loads of RP chars already. ;))
The lioness turns out to be Lunara. "Namabi!" she calls over to him.
"I was so worried..." Namabi nuzzles her.
"No need to worry about me, darling." Lunara nuzzles him back lovingly.
"Where's the cubs?" she asks looking at Kina.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 08:37 PM
She nods.
"It doesn't seem like there's any food out here..." Lunara sighs.
"So, you coming back now then?" Namabi asks purring.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 08:39 PM
Namabi puts his paw on his head, "You're right..." :woeisme:
"Don't worry..." Lunara giggles, "We can sleep somewhere quiet...away from the cubs." she nuzzles him.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 08:52 PM
Namabi puts his paw on his head, "You're right..." :woeisme:
"Don't worry..." Lunara giggles, "We can sleep somewhere quiet...away from the cubs." she nuzzles him.

( this sounds " dangerous" :bleen: j/k ;) )

" Yes Dad.... Mom have a really bad wake up.." said Kopa laughing.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 09:06 PM
(Buahahaha! :evilgrin: jk)

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 09:33 PM
" Don't worry Dad....I'm always nice with anybody ya know" he grinned.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 09:35 PM
(Lol ;) ...)

"We better be nice to her, she might still be tired when she wakes up." Simba smiles to Kopa.

"Are you two going to at least tell the cubs you're ok?" Kina smiles to Namabi and Lunara.
"Of course we are. What kind of parents do you think we are?" Namabi laughs.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Ok then. Too bad our cubs have to put up with us." Namabi laughs a bit.
He starts padding towards Pride Rock with Lunara.

unregistered user
January 21st, 2005, 11:04 PM
(Ok, guys lol...well...I do want to roleplay Nala, but...if you really want to KS. You can rp her..)

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 11:08 PM
Namabi looks up to the sky, "It's getting light..." he sighs.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 11:10 PM
( So who is Nala? :D )

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 11:13 PM
(Um...I'll have to decide on that one... =))
"Sure we are." Lunara replies smiling and yawning.

unregistered user
January 21st, 2005, 11:15 PM
(Alright KS. STL's just wondering what's going on, since Nala seems to be in either a long trance or yearly hibernation.:hmm:If it's too much for you with the charries, I wouldn't mind.:))

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 11:15 PM
( Kopa wants a mom! :lol: ;) )

" So....what are we going today Daddy?" Kopa grinned.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Yes..." Namabi yawns.

unregistered user
January 21st, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Hey there..." Kenyi greets everyone, yawning from his long sleep.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 11:18 PM
" Uhmmm any idea?" asked Kopa to his brother.

unregistered user
January 21st, 2005, 11:19 PM
"It's been fine, hehe. Yourself?" he smiled lightly "What's been on going recently after our little game back at the swamp?"

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 11:21 PM
Kopa pounced on his brother " buh!!" he said laughing.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 11:21 PM
"No time to speak now Kenyi...sleep time for me and Lunara." he smiles a little tiredly before curling up with Lunara. The cubs see their parents return.

unregistered user
January 21st, 2005, 11:23 PM
"Okay then...well...I guess I should be off back into my den....again....heh." Kenyi gave Simba a nuzzle and walked off into his den.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 11:27 PM
Kopa laughed loud " Lazy lion! you're like Mom....always sleeping!" Kopa laughed again.

unregistered user
January 21st, 2005, 11:29 PM
(:p Klowd)

"Going to bed soon?" Kenyi smiled.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 11:30 PM
( :P )

" You sleep a lot!! I'm too active for being a lion i think!" he laughed.

unregistered user
January 21st, 2005, 11:35 PM
"Not really, I just needed a bit of a rest... you shouldn't have got me and dad up this early!" Kiros laughs a little.

(Who is Kenyi talking to =) ?)

(Simba of course.;)

(and goodnight Simba.:hugs:)

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 11:50 PM
(So finally who is Nala? =/ or you don't know yet? )

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 12:10 PM
( Ok....)

" Was great the sunrise today!!" said Kopa exited.

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 12:15 PM
" Hehe we did my gigant fluffball!" Kopa laughed pouncing on Simba.

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 01:42 PM
" How can he sleep so much!!" said Kopa rolling his eyes.

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 01:54 PM
" I don't like sleeping so much!" said Kopa " Come on! let's do something interesting..., or should we wait for Mum to wake up?"

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 02:43 PM
" When mum is going to get up?...I'm bored now....and no I don't want to slep again" said Kopa

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 03:51 PM
" Awww Dad...." sighed Kopa " I think I would prefer to be a more active lion!" said Kopa lying down next to Simba.

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 04:23 PM
" Because you're a lazy lion heh, all my family is! awww..."kopa lied down

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 06:43 PM
" How can you be tired....you have just woken up!" said Kopa. " I hope Mom doesn't wake up very late..." he sighed.

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 06:47 PM
" Boh bored lions...." Kopa rolled his eyes.

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 08:54 PM
" Is something wrong when you have just woke up and are still being tired Dad!" he laughed. " Awwwww come on Mom!!"

unregistered user
January 22nd, 2005, 09:29 PM
"That's because Simba's the lazy lion of the pride." he whispered jokingly enough that Simba could, he laughed.

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 09:30 PM
Kopa rolled his eyes and sighed

( You know finally who is Nala?... =/ )

unregistered user
January 22nd, 2005, 09:32 PM
(KS hasn't said anything yet. =/ lol, I told her if she had too many charries and if she was busy that I could rp her.:p)

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 09:32 PM
( Okz....you 2 decide then...)

King Simba
January 22nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
(If you want, I'll RP Nala. ;))

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 09:36 PM
( Is u to you 2 ;) )

unregistered user
January 22nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
(lol, well...I wouldn't mind rp-ing her either.:p If ya don't mind ;) Hehe...)

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 10:18 PM
( So......? :P )

unregistered user
January 22nd, 2005, 10:27 PM
(I'm waiting for KS to respond.;))

"So, what are you two up to today?" he smiles at Simba and his son Kopa.

King Simba
January 22nd, 2005, 10:29 PM
(I'll RP Nala then. ;))

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 10:39 PM
( Is Kenyi agree? )

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 11:01 PM
" So....? finally wanna move!!??" said Kopa." Can we wake up Mom then?"

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 11:20 PM
Kopa runs towards Nala " Mom!!! wake up!!" he says happily.

King Simba
January 22nd, 2005, 11:22 PM
(Yeah, I agree there. Kenyi should have a say too. ;))

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 11:23 PM
( Okay then ignore the other post ;) )

" Ok Dad.... I'll wait..." Kopa yawned being bored rolling his eyes.

unregistered user
January 22nd, 2005, 11:38 PM
(Well, KS lol...You do seem to have a ton of characters.:alone: And...I mean...it wouldn't hurt to roleplay a third character...since I only have two heh...)

"The sunset does look pretty nice..." Kenyi smiled.

King Simba
January 22nd, 2005, 11:40 PM
(I RP about 5 chars...Nothing really seems to be happening to my chars at the moment so it is a bit boring. :confused: )

unregistered user
January 22nd, 2005, 11:43 PM
(Same here. I only roleplay Kenyi and Kryken and the only place where I actually find communication is on the 'Adulthood' thread...heh...plus Kenyi doesn't have a mate and Kryken's mate died...so...it does it kinda boring/lonely for me...:alone:)

King Simba
January 22nd, 2005, 11:45 PM
(Huh? Is Kryken dead? :confused: )

klowd
January 22nd, 2005, 11:46 PM
( You have Klowd in adulthood :( ...... and you can always make Kryken know another lioness.... hehe )

unregistered user
January 22nd, 2005, 11:47 PM
(Okay, Kenyi does not have a mate and Kryken's mate died, he's not dead of course. But...I'm just saying that it gets kind of boring and lonely when you don't have somebody...:()

(Yes Klowd...but no one can replace his mate.)

King Simba
January 22nd, 2005, 11:50 PM
(I know that. My male chars have mates and cubs. If ya want, you can RP Nala.)

unregistered user
January 23rd, 2005, 12:08 AM
(I hope you're not mad at me...or upset >.<:( *Sigh* I give up...if...you really wanted to rp Nala...then you can have her...since there's no point for both of us to keep fighting for her position...if one of us isn't going to be happy.:alone:)

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 12:10 AM
(Who says I was mad at you? I'm not fighting over RP-ing Nala, I'm just interested in RPing her as well as you are... :(
...ok, I'll RP her.)

unregistered user
January 23rd, 2005, 12:15 AM
(*Sighs* I know...:(k Ks.....:tears: )

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 12:22 AM
( :( ...well.. ok then... )?

Kopa runs again towards Nala " Mom come on wake up!!!" he said happily

unregistered user
January 23rd, 2005, 12:23 AM
(Can I....roleplay Nala in the Adulthood thread then...?:(:tears: )

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 12:24 AM
Nala opens her eyes, "Uh...who is it?" she yawns tiredly, her eyes not yet in focus.

(Sure, if it's ok with STL. =))

unregistered user
January 23rd, 2005, 12:26 AM
(That post for STL when he sees it. =/)

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 12:26 AM
" Kopa here mom!" smiles Kopa

( send him a PM Kenyi ;) )

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 12:28 AM
(Uh...ok. Sorry if I upset you Kenyi... :( I feel so bad now... :()
Nala's eyes get into focus, "Hello Kopa." she nuzzles him lovingly.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 12:33 AM
? Heya Mom....come on wake up....let's do something with your lazy mate" Kopa laughed.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 12:36 AM
"Oh, ok. Anything to keep you happy." Nala yawns tiredly and laughs a little.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 12:38 AM
" I'm always happy...you should know" Kopa laughed waking outside near Nala.

unregistered user
January 23rd, 2005, 12:41 AM
(Doesn't matter anymore....:()

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by klowd
" I'm always happy...you should know" Kopa laughed waking outside near Nala.
"I can believe that..." Nala smiles to Kopa. "You're always smiling...well most of the time." she smiles widely licking Kopa's cheek.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 12:44 AM
" That's cause I don't find reasons to don't smile being with ya and Daddy" smiled Kopa.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 12:46 AM
"So in other words you're happy with me and your father?" she smiles to Kopa.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 12:48 AM
" i am" smiled Kopa " Well... Dad could be little more active but well" he sighed laughing.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 12:50 AM
"Well I've been sleeping a lot too...longer than your father actually." Nala smiles sitting down and yawning once more.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 12:53 AM
" Yeah.....everybody here sleeps a lot..." Kopa rolled his eyes a little " Maybe I'll have to go to look for a more active pride!!" he laughed.

unregistered user
January 23rd, 2005, 09:14 AM
(Well...I mean...I'm sorry for been so undecisive all the time...KS...because...and I know that...this message will probably make me look stupid and perhaps...an idiot, but...I was just really worried if you were upset...and...um...I hope you still don't mind me roleplaying Nala? *Bites lips looking at you guys with a nervous and withdrawing look*)

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 10:32 AM
( As I have said lots of times....Is just a game....nobody seems idiot in a game.......I'll wait then.)

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 01:33 PM
"Kiros, there you are. How are you today?" Nala smiles and nuzzles Kiros.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 01:46 PM
" So??? are we going to do something interesting??" said Kopa " Please no more sleeping!"

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 01:53 PM
(Yeah me too =/ )

"I know Dad....but I don't like to sleep so much as you all do!!"

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 04:49 PM
" Cool then!" smiled Kopa " So...what can we do today??"

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 05:11 PM
" Uhm I don't know...anything...just not stay here sleeping as always... we could go somewhere with Mom" he smiled " Any idea Mom?"

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 05:13 PM
"Why don't we all go for a walk together? It's a nice enough day outside." Nala suggests smiling.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 05:16 PM
" Sounds enough good to spend the morning ,what my lazy father thinks about that?" said Kopa laughing.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 05:35 PM
(I think I am unless Kenyi has any objections. :hmm: )

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 05:40 PM
(Yeah, that's what I was thinking. :hugs: )

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 05:43 PM
( Okazz)

" Awww come on Dad! try not to be so lazy....what a bored life..."

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 05:55 PM
" Awww....ok then....another hour..." he sighed and lied down next to Simba.

( I gtg now.. be back in 2 or 3 hours take care. :hugs: )

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 08:33 PM
Jaini tries to escape again, "Stupid parents, not letting me go anywhere..." he says to himself running to the entrance of the den.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 08:48 PM
"Darn...I wanna do something by myself...there's no need to run after me." Jaini frowns and slaps his paw again. :lol:

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 08:55 PM
"Same things every day...sleep, suckle, drink milk. sleep, suckle, drink milk..." Jaini sighs, he begins to drink some milk anyway.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 08:59 PM
"Being a cub sucks...seriously. I can never go anywhere..." he sighs.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:06 PM
"That's because you're still tiny, and you could get stepped on, or hurt, or killed." Asha sighs to him.
"Stepped on? Huh? I don't get that." Jaini says confused. :confused:
"Your mother means get squashed by a larger animal." Katai laughs a bit.
"C'mon dad, you'd let me go somewhere won't you?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:11 PM
"How can they though? Dad has never squashed me..." Jaini frowns and sighs.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 09:13 PM
Kopa falls asleep slowly purring moving closer to Simba's mane to be warmer, he's snoring a little.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:15 PM
"They get a paw, move it above you, then bring it down on top of you." Asha laughs, explaining the obvious.
"Well how come hasn't dad squashed me?" Jaini asks wearing a big grin on his face. :cheese:

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:19 PM
"Tell me!" Jaini climbs on top of Asha biting her ear playfully.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 09:19 PM
Kopa smiled feeling confortable and warm being surrounded by his brother and father.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:21 PM
"Yeah...you wouldn't hurt me would ya dad?" Jaini grins happily.
"Not unless you drove me to it..." Katai laughs, "Nah, just joking." he nuzzles Jaini.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 09:23 PM
Kopa snuggled against his father body, waiting the hour more that he wanted to sleep.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:26 PM
"Hehe...what were you like when you were cubs? What was it like before I was born?" Jaini asks smiling happily.

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 09:30 PM
Kopa just continued sleeping,

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:31 PM
"In what way do you mean? That's a pretty tough question." Asha smiles.
"I mean before I was born...and when you and dad was a cub. What happened?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
"Ooh cool...so what will happen if the Funsani pride leaves?" Jaini asks curiously. "Will I go or stay here?"

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:39 PM
"No but I mean if they DID leave. Will dad go? Will I go? Will you go? Will we all go? What will happen." Jaini looks up to his parents.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:42 PM
"No... I wanna hear your life story." Jaini laughs.

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:44 PM
"I think so..." Jaini smirks, "Ok...first question, why do I have parents that are from different prides?"

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 09:50 PM
"Ok...tell me though cos' I'm curious." he smiles a bit then yawns.
"I'll tell you later Jaini." Katai nuzzles him lovingly.

unregistered user
January 23rd, 2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
(Well...I mean...I'm sorry for been so undecisive all the time...KS...because...and I know that...this message will probably make me look stupid and perhaps...an idiot, but...I was just really worried if you were upset...and...um...I hope you still don't mind me roleplaying Nala? *Bites lips looking at you guys with a nervous and withdrawing look*)

^

(And...I...know it's stupid...but...can I still....hope you don't mind me roleplaying now, KS. *Gives a nervous look, folding his ears back* Um...if that's okay...but I don't want you to get upset too...but...can I still roleplay as Nala...?)

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 11:10 PM
(Fine...then.)

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 11:14 PM
( So... who is Nala finally?.... =/ )

King Simba
January 23rd, 2005, 11:14 PM
(Kenyi...)

klowd
January 23rd, 2005, 11:16 PM
( Ok....don't be upset or anything KS....*nuzzles* )

Kopa woke up again yawning " Come on Dad!! the hour you promised me is off!!!"

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Jaini slowly sneaks away noticing his parents asleep... "Hehe..." he laughs quietly sneaking out of the den.

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 03:27 PM
"They said I could go..." Jaini lies and carries on walking. He walks directly around Kimi.

unregistered user
January 24th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Nala purrs softly in her sleep, nuzzling Simba lovingly "Good morning..." she whispered into his ears.

klowd
January 24th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Kopa says seeing his father and his mother. " Okay...tell me something when you have finished." he rolls his eyes.

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 05:21 PM
"You expect me to believe that?" Kimi laughs a little, picking Jaini up in his mouth, before carrying Jaini back over to Katai and Asha. Kimi places the cub down gently between his mother's front paws.

"Good morning, love..." Simba purrs to Nala, nuzzling her lovingly, "How are you this morning?"
"They did though..." Jaini manages to run off out of his mother's front paws, "Bye...!" he calls running off laughing.
"JAINI!!!!!!" Katai roars getting up really quickly and running out into the fields, Jaini tries to stay hidden.

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Jaini gulps, "Uh oh..." he says.
Katai nods and walks up to the bush, he sees Jaini scurry off to the next few bushes.

klowd
January 24th, 2005, 06:44 PM
" When you finish doing strange things with my mother!" Kopa laughed.

klowd
January 24th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Kopa sighed " Anyways...who understands adults..."

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 06:47 PM
"Darn..." Jaini sighs, showing himself.
"I'm sorry..." his ears droop, "...I'm bored sick though..."

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"Darn...c'mon, do something with me... pa-leez!" Jaini sighs, "I'm booooored!"

klowd
January 24th, 2005, 06:54 PM
" aw no! I don't like doing all the things that you and Mom do!, who needs a mate!" said Kopa.

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 09:09 PM
"No... that's boring... please, I wanna do something, anything!" Jaini sighs, "...you'll never understand."

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"I wanna do fun things now. I think I'm old enough." Jaini sighs.

klowd
January 24th, 2005, 09:15 PM
" boh....maybe when I get older....anyways...i don't like all the things you and mom do" he said rolling his eyes.

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 09:19 PM
"I did that earlier...I don't want to do the same stuff again." Jaini attempts to run off again, :lol: but Katai puts his paw on Jaini's tail to stop him.

"No-one likes the stuff mates do..." Jaini sighs, "My mum and dad get on my nerves..." Jaini growls a bit. :grrr:

King Simba
January 24th, 2005, 09:51 PM
"I'll have a drink but I'm not sleeping." Jaini smirks and goes for a drink.