PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 12:28 AM
"No, that's fine. Asha has tons of them. Mine are no more special than hers."

(Yeah...:grrr: and they delay your time to post!!!:die:)

(Is Katai speaking to Kenyi?)

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 12:30 AM
(I have a fast internet connection, so it doesn't really do it with me...:confused: It used to with my old computer though...)

(Yeah, I think so.)

"Alright, fine by me." Namabi lays down, he hopes Lunara will come back soon with some fresh meat.

Lion King Stu
January 9th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"As long as Simba is king and things run like they are...we will never go hungry" Shine said smiling up to Simba "And you got Mufasa to thank for that"
(occ Just quoting my self so everyone knows wat i'm on about lol)

"Yeah I guess everyone is thankful to both you and Simba" Twilight said looking up from the meat he was eating

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 12:34 AM
" Nobody will be hungry with me and my brother matey!" said Kopa a little bit jocking seeming that he was annoyed.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
(I have a fast internet connection, so it doesn't really do it with me...:confused: It used to with my old computer though...)

(Yeah, I think so.)

"Alright, fine by me." Namabi lays down, he hopes Lunara will come back soon with some fresh meat.

(Well, I have fast connection.:confused: but it's this router (sp?) on the main compy. I'm guessing it must be some of the wires on the end. =/ Anyways, it doesn't matter since I'm getting a new compy myself.)

"Here you go Namabi..." Kenyi drags in some fresh antelope for Namabi "Go ahead..." he smiled "And here..." Kenyi set some of his own berries beside Namabi "These are to rid away nightmares..." Kenyi handed another set of red berries "and these are to help you sleep. I've learned many things about medicine...if you ever need any help or assistance I'm always here..."

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 01:19 AM
"Thanks Kenyi, your help is always appreciated." Namabi smiles to Kenyi. "This is a nice piece of antelope too..." Namabi rips a piece off and starts to take a few bites out of it, licking away the blood from around his mouth.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Kenyi smiled back "No probs. If you need anything else, don't hesistate to ask." he gave him a friendly nuzzle "Hmm...why don't we plan...a surprise for the pride Namabi? I mean...nobody else has to know, maybe besides Simba...I've been thinking about for quite a while now and it wouldn't be too bad." he smiled

(Btw, I did this on the other thread too.;):p Just letting ya know, hehe.)

2 Die FR
January 9th, 2005, 07:09 AM
(If this post seems out of the blue, it is. I just started RP. Hi all!)

Makatu's awakening at the far reaches of the prideland boundaries was as curious as his condition. His eyes were tightly shut, in hopes that if he did not open them the agonizing pain he was enduring would not be real, a nightmare, a figment of his imagination. His small body shook from head to tail with pain. He had no idea who he was, nor where he was. All sense of direction ceased to exist. But sense enough to realize that his survival lay in his own mobility did occur to him. He tried moving a paw, but immediately wished he hadn't, as a shot like a hot knife pulsed through him. It was no use. He panicked as he realized how utterly helpless he was. But then, he reasoned, it was no matter, after all, he only was aware of his existence for fleeting minutes, if he died, it was no loss...So he laid there, what else could he do, and waited for the inevitable that was sure to come...

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Kenyi
Kenyi smiled back "No probs. If you need anything else, don't hesistate to ask." he gave him a friendly nuzzle "Hmm...why don't we plan...a surprise for the pride Namabi? I mean...nobody else has to know, maybe besides Simba...I've been thinking about for quite a while now and it wouldn't be too bad." he smiled

(Btw, I did this on the other thread too.;):p Just letting ya know, hehe.)
"Sure...but first do you have any ideas on what to do because I'm stumped for ideas?" Namabi gets on all fours.

Katai continues to walk waiting for Kenyi's answer.

(I don't know what's happening here, lol. :bleen: )

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 11:26 AM
(Ditto, I don't know never how/when to make Kopa appear =/ )

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
(Actually Kenyi, I made sure that Asha gave berries to help the nightmares, so you could still give berries too, since you said that Kenyi was going to give berries to help the depression =) ...)

A young lion cub, Sala, is padding through the Pride Lands, blissfully unaware of any bad things that might be happening around him. His best mate, Cheza, pounces on him and pins him down. Sala is about two months old, and Cheza is about five months old.

"Pinned ya..." Cheza grins, walking with his body over Sala.

Sala rolls about but accidentally bumps into Makatu. Sala gasps and runs away back to Cheza.

"What's spooked you mate?" Cheza asks Sala. Cheza pads over in the direction that Sala was before, and notices Makatu too.

"Who are you?" Cheza asks Makatu, trying to seem brave.

(Actually Simba, I made sure that Kryken gave the berries to help with Namabi's nightmares, since I did recommend in the first place before my stupid computer got into a long chain of disconnections. Which was, btw, very ridiculous. Btw, I didn't say my berried focued on depression, but on nightmares. You can always check back.=) Oh and I already gave Namabi my berries. It comes along well with depression.)

"Sure...but first do you have any ideas on what to do because I'm stumped for ideas?" Namabi gets on all fours.

Katai continues to walk waiting for Kenyi's answer.

(I don't know what's happening here, lol. :bleen: )

"I'm not exactly sure, how about we bring back a large feast for the pride?" he smiled "Antelope, Impala, Hippo...etc..."

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Sounds good, I need some exercise anyway." Namabi smiles and runs to the entrance of the den ready to go.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 07:23 PM
"Okay, let's go..." he smiled and ran for the grasslands. He spotted a variety of herds. To the right, antelope and to the left, Impala. "Which one would you like to take first? Or would you prefer if we attacked together at the same time so we could work faster?"

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 07:27 PM
"If you want we can attack at the same time. The hunt is more interesting that way in my opinion." Namabi also spots the herd.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 08:41 PM
"Heya Simba. Glad to see you here." Namabi smiles to Simba.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 08:48 PM
"Well there's loads so I'm not really that sure. I say the herd straight ahead is the best..." Namabi keeps watch.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Kopa was sleeping at the den, waiting for his father and the others...

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Namabi sneaks forward, keeping watch. Katai steps in front of him, "Hello Namabi, what are you guys doing?"

"I thought you'd gone for a walk. We're hunting, if you want you can join." Namabi looks up to Katai who is fully stood up.

"Sounds good...anyway, I did go for a walk but had to take Jaini back because he was tired..." Katai also crouches down behind Namabi and walks in the opposite direction.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Kopa smiles to Kimi " No thanks I'm ok... i don't feel very good, and I don't feel like playing now..thanks anyways." he smiled.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"I am." Katai grins at Simba.
"Make that me as well." Namabi smirks waiting for Simba's signal.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Katai runs to an impala in the right direction, Namabi runs to one in the left direction also pouncing on them and bringing them down. Namabi crushes it's neck, Katai bites into it's neck making sure they're dead.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 09:32 PM
" okay... what about going for a walk?" he smiled standing up.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 10:04 PM
" i don't mind.... decide you" Kopa smiled.

2 Die FR
January 9th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by 2 Die FR

Makatu's awakening at the far reaches of the prideland boundaries was as curious as his condition. His eyes were tightly shut, in hopes that if he did not open them the agonizing pain he was enduring would not be real, a nightmare, a figment of his imagination. His small body, though unscathed, shook from head to tail with pain. He had no idea who he was, nor where he was. All sense of direction ceased to exist. But sense enough to realize that his survival lay in his own mobility did occur to him. He tried moving a paw, but immediately wished he hadn't, as a shot like a hot knife pulsed through him. It was no use. He panicked as he realized how utterly helpless he was. But then, he reasoned, it was no matter, after all, he only was aware of his existence for fleeting minutes, if he died, it was no loss...So he laid there, what else could he do, and waited for the inevitable that was sure to come...
(Sorry for a morbid intro. Just background information on what happened.)

Makatu's situation looked hopeless. His life could have easily ended there. Makatu often wondered afterward what it was, coincidence, luck, or something else, that brought Sarabi there to save him. (I don't know who's doing Sarabi.) For whatever reason, she found him and carried him gently in her mouth back to Pride Rock.
The next several days were difficult. Rafiki gave him bitter-tasting medicine to 'ease da pain' and it helped him sleep at night. After long, tedious ages cooped up in the den within Pride Rock, his condition improved, and began to get used to his surroundings and the members of the pride. What lingered in the back of his head was the confusion of where his real family is -indeed, who they were- and why he couldn't remember.
Today, from within a comfortable distance of Pride Rock, he watched Simba and others leave to go hunt, wishing he could go too, wondering when they would let him.
Then an idea came to him. It didn't hurt anyone if he just watched them hunt. Makatu looked around, and seeing no one, scampered off through the tall grass in the hunters' general direction.
"I do, I wanna go for a walk!" Makatu yelled, startling Kopa, who had asked the question.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Kopa was walking with his Dad's pride guardian, and he saw Makatu on the floor. " Look who is that lion there?" he walked next to the foreigner and asked " Hello, who are you? asked smiling, seeing that that lion didn't seem bad.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Kenyi sighed and left the scene. Seeing that it was suppose to be a surprise from him and Namabi. He quietly returned to his den and groomed Kryken.
"Hey there Dad..."
"Hey Son...how are you?"
"Alright..."
"Do you want me to go teach you how to pounce instead?"
"Yeah sure dad!!! Sounds fun!"
Kenyi and his son Kryken went elsewhere.
----

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Namabi sighs after he sees Kenyi make an exit, "Great Katai, look what you've done."
Katai turns around to Namabi, "What?!" he growls a bit.
"You just had to come didn't you?" Namabi rolls his eyes and walks back to the den.
"Fine then! Leave, I don't care!" Katai growls and roars a bit.

2 Die FR
January 9th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Makatu smiled, with detatched enthusiasm. "Guess you don't know me then, yeah. I'm Makatu. Only been here for a few days. So, um..." Makatu scanned the horizon briefly. "Where are you going, then? Can I come?"

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 10:34 PM
" Yeah, sure thing " smiled Kopa " where do you come from?, you seem to be a little tired.." said Kopa looking at the new lion, as they started walking.

2 Die FR
January 9th, 2005, 10:37 PM
"It's nothing, I'm fine," Makatu lied defiantly as he walked beside Kopa. Thinking of no easy way to answer his question, he did not give a response, hoping Kopa would drop it altogether.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Namabi storms off towards the den, Katai storms off towards the jungle.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 10:41 PM
" I see..." said Kopa who knows that he had lied to him,he wonders for a moment why he had done it, but then he thought that would be better asking after to his father father again if he knows anything about him.

" Yeah Kimi... no problem" smiled Kopa thinking that Kimi had been like a second father for him.

2 Die FR
January 9th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"The water hole?! What's so great about the water hole??" Makatu was tempted to ask, but didn't. "I'll come too," was what he actually said.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Nothing we are just going there to drink some water" said Kopa looking at Makatu. " We can try to hunt something after going there if ya want" said.

2 Die FR
January 9th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Makatu's eyes widened, aglow with rambunctious cubhood excitment. "Oh wow, you could teach me how to hunt? Of course I want to!"

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 10:55 PM
( Kopa is Simba's son ;) )
" I am cub too... I dunno know how to hunt yet...my Dad hasn't taught me yet.." he said lowering his ears.

2 Die FR
January 9th, 2005, 10:59 PM
(Oh jk, heh)
"Oh, well, if neither of us knows how to hunt...how are we gonna do it?" Makatu asked. Then he looked at Kopa for a minute, studying him. "Your dad is...who again?"
Kopa laughed. "Simba, duh."
"Sorr-y, sheesh," Makatu said, rolling his eyes. "It's not like I've been here forever to know, gosh..."

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 11:03 PM
( You can't use my character mate, only yours ;) )

" Simba is my Dad " he smiled going on with his walk to the water hole." yeah I'm comming " smiled Kopa .

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Namabi storms into the den, with an angry temper on. He's losing his patience.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Kenyi sat quietly beside the swaying acacia tree. Ignoring all outside sounds, paying attention to nothing but the soft wind that fluttered by every once in a while and his wonderful son he had. The only two things that really matter, the comfort and his son.

2 Die FR
January 9th, 2005, 11:05 PM
(Oops, jk again)
"I see..." Makatu felt uneasy, having nothing else worth saying.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Namabi walks by everyone. He really got 'ticked' off by Katai.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Kopa drank a little too and yawned he was a bit tired.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Namabi ran towards the water hole and took a small drink.
Katai storms through the jungle, he realises he should turn back since it is getting dark and danger might be lurking about.

2 Die FR
January 9th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Makatu wasn't really thirsty but decided since he had the chance, he drank from the water hole as well. He saw Kopa yawn, and thought about yawning too, he certainly was tired enough himself, but decided against it, since he had already stated from before that he was not tired.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 11:18 PM
( I'll continue tomorrow sleep time for me , cya :hugs: )

2 Die FR
January 9th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Makatu heard Kimi call. "Wow, someone that knows my name!" he stated as he approached. "And pardon me for asking, but you are...?"

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 11:35 PM
(Just so you know 2 Die FR. STL left.;) He went to bed.:p)

Kenyi could hear the whispers of the wind, bring up about a new visitor. Or that was what he had heard.
"Kryken...I must go..."
"Okay dad..." he smiled and continued playing the autumn leaves.
He ran up a hill, witnessing an unfamiliar lion and Kimi. Kenyi smiled down and retrieved down the hill to consult with Namabi. He walked back into the den and looked at Namabi. He stared momentarily before exhaling a long sigh.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Namabi looks at Kenyi before walking out of the den again, Leo runs up to Namabi, "Hey dad, what's up with you?" he asks curiously.
"Leo don't talk to me, I'm not in the mood." Namabi walks back into the den before looking at Kenyi again.

unregistered user
January 10th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Namabi looks at Kenyi before walking out of the den again, Leo runs up to Namabi, "Hey dad, what's up with you?" he asks curiously.
"Leo don't talk to me, I'm not in the mood." Namabi walks back into the den before looking at Kenyi again.

Kenyi quickly dragged Namabi off alone for a second and whispered into his ears "There's a big herd not too far in the west. I'll meet ya there in 5." he winked and quickly ran out of the den. He ran up a hill, watching the herd graze as he silently waited for Namabi.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Namabi nods and sneaks away from the den quietly going up to the hill where Kenyi wants to meet him.

unregistered user
January 10th, 2005, 12:43 AM
"5 Antelopes 5 Impalas. How does that sound?" Kenyi laughed as Namabi approached. "I'll take the antelopes hehe. You ready?" he smiled "Or would you still prefer doing it altogether. I think they're getting pretty hungry back at the den." he smirked.

(Nice avvie KS.:D It's so aggresive.:p)

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 12:46 AM
(Ha! Just captured it. ;) :evilgrin: )

"I'll go for the impala's then." Namabi smirks at Kenyi waiting for his signal.

(Darn, bedtime for me now. See ya tomorrow Kenyi...after school. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/simbaspride/smilies/die1.jpg)

unregistered user
January 10th, 2005, 01:04 AM
(Ha! Just captured it. ;) :evilgrin: )

"I'll go for the impala's then." Namabi smirks at Kenyi waiting for his signal.

(Darn, bedtime for me now. See ya tomorrow Kenyi...after school. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/simbaspride/smilies/die1.jpg)

(:p I captured mine too. XD Looks great!:D)

Kenyi smiled "Ah okay then..." Kenyi moved a little to the side and nodded, signaling that he was ready. Slowly, he moved down the hill towards the set of antelopes. It'd be a bit hard, but nothing he couldn't handle. So with a courage, he slipped beneath the camouflaged grass where no one could neither hear or see him, hoping Namabi would do the same.

(Aww, okay then KS.:hugs: See ya tommorow too KS...after school.:p >.<:hugs: goodnight and sleep well.:))

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Namabi crouches down in a bunch of long grass similar to the colour of his fur. He slowly sneaks towards the herd of impala.

(Your avatar is cool too Kenyi. ;))

unregistered user
January 10th, 2005, 01:12 AM
He slowly motioned a paw over to Namabi, signaling that he was ready to attack. He gave Namabi a slight nod, waiting for his command.

(Thanks, I captured it myself.:p)

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Namabi nods back to tell Kenyi to go too. He then runs out into the field where the herd of impala are.

(Nice...;) bedtime now anyways...)

unregistered user
January 10th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Namabi nods back to tell Kenyi to go too. He then runs out into the field where the herd of impala are.

(Nice...;) bedtime now anyways...)

Kenyi suddenly pounced on an Imapala ripping quickly through the sensitive skin, silencing it quickly before it could make/emit any noise that there was an intruder. He looked over to Namabi, seeing how he was doing.

(:p! Yeah, goodnight KS!:hugs: Take care!:))

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Namabi bites into the impala's neck, blood oozes out of it's neck. He licks the blood away from his mouth.

Meanwhile in the jungle, Katai still has his head on with Namabi. It's now pitch black in the jungle. He was fully aware of the dangers. He hears a noise in the tree's "Namabi?" he asks. He begins to get scared and heads back in the direction in which he came in walking a bit faster. The noises begin to get louder and he soon runs, heading for the light that is filtering through the trees.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 05:32 PM
" He's the guardian of my Dad's pride as i told ya, he's the best guardian that you can ever meet." he nuzzled him a little.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Kimi smiles to Makatu, "I'm Kimi..." Kimi purrs a little, "Welcome to Pride Rock."

Simba yawns in the den, not doing much. He takes a bite of a zebra, followed by a couple more chomps, then curls back up again.
Namabi looks at Kenyi, "I'm kind of worried. I think I'll go back to the den now. If you need an hand with those antelope I can take some back."

Namabi returns to the den padding upto Asha and gasping, "Has Katai returned yet?" he asks worried about his friend.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 06:27 PM
"He stormed off earlier. It was my fault, I was the one who started to shout at him. He only wanted to join in. He headed towards the jungle." Namabi looks down in digust. He was worried.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Katai hears a faint roar from some distance away. He ignores it the first time thinking it's some other animal.

Lion King Stu
January 10th, 2005, 06:58 PM
(occ: ok me is lost lol.....since nowt much is happening wid my 2 characters is it kool if I just Rp my characters in a diffrent situation....I won't do the new rp part for my characters till I get a answer if thats ok :cheese:)

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Katai is up on top of a rock, he hears the roaring again and decides to get down and walk towards the roar.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Katai decides to roar back.

Lion King Stu
January 10th, 2005, 07:17 PM
[B(What do you mean LKS matey? They can go wherever they like mate, I'm not sure what you mean though, sorry :( ...) [/B]
(occ: they where just aimlessly tlking to Simba I guessed u must of missed it dosn't matter though...is it all right if I kinda restart as they wake up on this new day?)

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Katai continues to do the same. However, he is not aware on the dangers he might run into if the roaring wasn't coming from his mate.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Katai squints his eyes trying to look through the bushes. He sees a lioness.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"It was Namabi's fault." Katai sighs and nuzzles her. "I didn't think you'd come looking for me." he nuzzles her again.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Katai purrs and nuzzles her back. "Yeah, I'm really cold too." Katai shivers.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 09:45 PM
"I was scared." Katai shivers again. "I was scared until you came...and then you call me the brave one." Katai laughs a little.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 09:50 PM
"Apparently I disturbed Namabi and Kenyi with something that they were in the middle of doing..." he sighs. "I feel so bad."

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"They will be..." Katai's ears droop down. He wants to be happy.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:03 PM
The moment Katai walks into the den he tries to hide his face. He doesn't want to see Namabi.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Namabi turns around to Asha, "Well me and Kenyi were doing something we wanted to do on our 'own'. Katai just confronted us without asking if it was ok..."
Namabi always tries to be friendly.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:13 PM
"Well he didn't..." Namabi sighs, "...but the thing that really annoys me is that Kenyi walked off because Katai disturbed us..."

Katai starts to walk away.

Lion King Stu
January 10th, 2005, 10:18 PM
(occ: is it ok if I start next day?)

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:25 PM
"I don't really want to sleep with Namabi around..." Katai looks around.

Lion King Stu
January 10th, 2005, 10:29 PM
(occ: koolsem thnx guys and gals ;))
Twilight awoke in the cave it was now his second day in the pride and he felt himself slowly becoming apart of it.
He was the only one up at the moment; the sun had yet to rise but it was close it was only minutes away from arising on the horizion.
Shine continued to sleep peacefully beside him.
Shine still confused him. Why was she trying to get so close to him?
Twilight wonderd out of the cave and sat outside to watch the sun that was about to rise; a cold breeze blew past making him shiver slightly.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 10:42 PM
" Should we return to the Den? it's getting dark... and you know how is Simba..." Kopa grinned.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"Already? Gosh, I've been spending too much time out in the jungle..." Katai yawns.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 10:47 PM
" yeah let's go... I hope my Dad hasn't had time to be worried yet." he smiled.

unregistered user
January 11th, 2005, 05:56 AM
"Well he didn't..." Namabi sighs, "...but the thing that really annoys me is that Kenyi walked off because Katai disturbed us..."

Katai starts to walk away.

Kenyi padded up to Namabi and the others "I'm sorry, it was my fault entirely." He sighed sharply "I just wanted a surprise for everyone...and I'm not mad at Katai or Simba or anybody for that matter...I just..." he folded his ears back "It doesn't even matter now anyways...I guess...I'll just forget the whole thing, it's just brough trouble and stress for everyone. I'm going to go take a walk for a while. Tell Simba, I won't be back for a little while, two hours tops. Excuse me..." with that he slowly walked out of the den in a gloomy mood. He padded up a hill and lied under a tree, sighing as he hid his head under his arms and elbows.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Katai looks out the entrance. He decides to put his head down for a few hours.

Meanwhile Namabi lets Leo chase his tail. Leo enjoys doing this.

Jaini runs over to his dad, not knowing that he needs some sleep. "Dad, where have you been!?" he pounces on top of him.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"Aww...but I wanna know where he went!" Jaini gets his mardy head on again.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 07:51 PM
"Yeah I know that but why did he go into the jungle?" Jaini asks curiously beginning to drink some of his milk.

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Kopa yawned and lied down next to Simba giving him a nuzzle not being sure if he was awake or not.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 09:23 PM
"I'm not entirely sure, it seems like he had an argument with Namabi though." Asha nuzzles Jaini, licking his forehead gently as he suckles.
"Why?" asks Jaini curiously.

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 09:23 PM
" I thought you were sleeping" smiled and licked his father's cheek "I'm ok Dad.. just came back from a walk with Kina and that new lion.... Makatu." he said.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"Apparently Katai got involved in something Namabi and Kenyi were supposed to be doing alone." Asha sighs to Jaini, "Don't worry though, just drink your milk."

"You mean Kimi? Not Kina..." Simba smiles to Kopa, "Kina has been asleep here."
"I'm curious. What was Namabi wanting to do with Kenyi." Jaini smiles happily and curiously. :cheese:

Leo runs over to Jaini, "Hey there. My name's Leo. You're talking about my dad." he smiles to Jaini.

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 09:32 PM
" Yes Dad sorry, i mean Kimi" he said.

Lion King Stu
January 11th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Twilight continued to sit outside watching the sun slowly rise on the horizion slowly turning the dark into colour.
No one was still up he decended and walked to the waterhole he hoped he didn't bump into Shadow like he had when he first arrived in the pridelands so he slowly walked caustiously towards it.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"I think they were hunting." Asha smiles to Jaini, "Nothing for you to worry about though, just get some sleep after you've got enough milk to fill that belly of yours."

"It's no problem..." Simba smiles to Kopa, "Do you want to do anything special today?"
"Aww...ok then. Wake me up later though." Jaini yawns and curls up sleeping in between Asha's paws.

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Kopa yawned again " I haven't thought about anything yet... do you want to do something with Kiros Mom and me?" he asked.

unregistered user
January 12th, 2005, 06:07 AM
Asha yawns to Katai, "Come on, let's get a little sleep, the sun's up now..."

Simba sighs watching Kenyi go. "Take care..." Simba nuzzles Kenyi as he leaves.

"Nobody really cares..." Kenyi sighed, rolling onto his back "Maybe...I should perhaps plan a surprise myself. At least the pride will know that I'm doing something productive around here...exciting. I really want to contribute to a pride that acknowledges that I'm still alive." he thought to himself "I should go now..." he sighed once more before heading down into the savanna. "You think...I could build a stronger friendship with either Simba or Namabi, if I...catch a big one? No...that would be childish and immature." he thought again, before quickling rushing back into his den. Thinking.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Namabi rolls over shivering a bit from the cold morning breeze, he looks around to Lunara and his cubs. "I think I'll go for a walk..." Namabi says as he gets up and gets on all fours. Lunara stands up, "Well take care and don't get lost." she smiles and nuzzles him before laying down and keeping Leo and Leana warm.

Namabi takes one last look at his pride and family before padding out of the den. Outside he lays down on the grass and looks up at the clouds, he begins to try to speak to his father in the clouds. "Father, if you can hear me..." Namabi looks up to the clouds as the breeze blows, "...I've been finding it really difficult alately...my best friend fell out with me, there's been troubles with relationships in the pride..." Namabi pauses, "...and most of all, I'm really starting to think Badrani is after me...in my nightmares."

unregistered user
January 12th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Namabi rolls over shivering a bit from the cold morning breeze, he looks around to Lunara and his cubs. "I think I'll go for a walk..." Namabi says as he gets up and gets on all fours. Lunara stands up, "Well take care and don't get lost." she smiles and nuzzles him before laying down and keeping Leo and Leana warm.

Namabi takes one last look at his pride and family before padding out of the den. Outside he lays down on the grass and looks up at the clouds, he begins to try to speak to his father in the clouds. "Father, if you can hear me..." Namabi looks up to the clouds as the breeze blows, "...I've been finding it really difficult alately...my best friend fell out with me, there's been troubles with relationships in the pride..." Namabi pauses, "...and most of all, I'm really starting to think Badrani is after me...in my nightmares."

Kenyi approached Namabi, still keeping his distance away so that he was not as noticeable. He watched the clouds carefully and Namabi. How they, had a connection somehow. It was his father. Not saying a word, he continued gazing up at the different formations that the sky had made, wondering.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Namabi keeps watch on the sky, seeing it form into the shape of his fathers head. A big blast of wind blew, "Namabi..." The cloud seemed to whisper to Namabi. Namabi kept watch, "Father?" he asks curious about the formation in the cloud.

The formation of the cloud begins to smile at him, "I can see your point son...you must let Badrani's spirit lay at rest. The reason why he is haunting you, the pride and your family is because his spirit isn't a rest." the voice was echoey.
"But I don't know what to do, how can I put his spirit at rest?" Namabi shouts up to his father in the clouds asking the question.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 04:35 PM
" So... what do ya want to do Dad? Grandad could come too" he smiled.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 04:57 PM
" Cool grandad!!" Kopa smiled nuzzling his grandfather " So where we can go!!??any idea?? asked.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 05:33 PM
" Ok for me.... what about ya kiros?"

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Sure, that's fine, I'm sure Kiros will be happy too." Simba smiles, nuzzling Kopa. Kiros yawns, waking up a little.

Majani pads up to Namabi, looking at the sky. "Wow..." Majani purrs a little, "That's special..."
Namabi just looks at Majani, Katai who is still not sure about Namabi pads up to him anyway having heard the voice and feeling the wind.

"Wow, Funsani really is alive." he stares up to the sky.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Namabi looks at Majani again before hearing his fathers words, "You must give Badrani a proper burial and make it fast. If you don't, the consequences will involve the nastiest things that could ever happen to you..."
Namabi calls up to the sky again, "But why should he have a proper burial? He killed you and mum."
Funsani looks down to his son again, "It's only what's best for you and the pride. If you don't do the right things, you're sure to lose the ones you love. You'll understand." Funsani sighs, "Hurry son and make the changes fast. I've got to go now, but whenever you need me I'll always be here to guide you." Funsani disappears into the dark sky.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:35 PM
(Uh...I can't remember. :confused: )

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:37 PM
(How stupid of me...:lol: )

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:43 PM
(Hopefully...;) Let's continue now anyways...)

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 08:00 PM
"Yeah, ok then." Namabi smiles to Majani.
"Cool, can I come too?" Katai grins, "and I'm sorry for earlier Namabi. I hope you can forgive me..." his ears drop a bit.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Didn't I just say I was?" Katai smirks to Majani, "...although I do hope it's okay with Namabi."

Namabi thinks for a few seconds, "Oh...alright. You can come buddy." he gives Katai a noogie.

"Hey!" Katai smirks and pounces on top of him.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 08:10 PM
" So..... can we go now?" Kopa asked.

( We need a Nala :( )

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 08:12 PM
" Hehe if you want my lazy Dad..." he grinned as he lied down in front of Simba.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 08:16 PM
"Yeah, I was just confirming whether you were coming, seeing as Namabi is too, and I know you two have been having a little difficulty." Majani smiles, "Come on, let's go right now." he begins to pad through the grasslands a little, trying to smell his friend.

"Right now?" Simba yawns, "Can we sleep for a little while first?"
Namabi tries to catch scents, "Majani, tell me if you catch a smell of your friend."

Katai looks at Namabi, he then tries to catch scents aswell.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Darn...well keep sniffing." Namabi tries to keep scent, as does Katai.

(I'll hand that over to someone else probably unless I feel like RPing Nala. ;))

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 08:43 PM
( Okay ;) )

" Hey get down of my back!!" said Kopa to his brother pouncing on him, and jumped onto his father's back " Well..the stomach is better but anyways.." he grinned and lied down.

Lion King Stu
January 12th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Twilight arrived at the waterhole and sat there for several minutes looking down at his reflection in the water almost mesmerised by it. He eventually shook his head and took a drink.
-----------------------------------------------
Shine slowly woke up and tiredly opened her eyes letting out a small yawn and looked about; she imediatly noticed that Twilight wasn't by her side and was confused about where exactly he was.
She got up on all fours and padded towards the cave entrance trying to spot him.

Shadow
January 12th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Shadow walked the pride lands....in the shavana grass...he look up to pride rock and thought as he grabed a bunhf off yellow shavana grass in his paw.....

(i dont belong here....this grass is not green....)
he then turnd his head down and smacked the grass back on the groundhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/fini_sad.jpg

(this aint green.....)

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:29 PM
"Well if a lion from the sky told you where he is, he's gotta be here." Katai sniffs up catching a scent. "Hey, I can smell something."

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 10:36 PM
" Awww much better! thanks Dad!" he said purring, finding a good place to stay onto his father's stomach.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Namabi smiles happily to Majani, "I think that's him. Come on! Follow the roar." Namabi begins to speed up waiting for Majani. Katai speeds up too.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Oh man, looks like he needs some food...poor thing." Namabi looks at Murutu.

"If you want, I can get some." Katai offers to help.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:53 PM
"Go Katai and get some food..." Namabi calls to his friend before looking back at Murutu. "I'm Namabi, king of the Funsani pride. The lion I've told to get some food is Katai, he's my best friend." Namabi smiles at him politely.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:57 PM
"That's not good...getting split up from your best mate." Namabi sighs and then smiles again, "Well it's great to see you've got reunited with Majani."

Namabi waits for the food patiently.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 11:00 PM
"Oh, come on Katai. We have a starving lion here..." Namabi starts to roll his eyes.

A few moments later Katai returns with a big juicy antelope. "Here. I caught the biggest one." he grins to Namabi.

"Finally!" Namabi says relieved of his return since he took so long.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Kopa fell asleep.

( Bet time for me... cya mates :hugs: )

unregistered user
January 12th, 2005, 11:39 PM
(Btw, yes. I've already made a burial for Badrani quite some ago KS.:bleen:=))

"Hey there guys..." Kenyi half-smiled, padding up to Namabi and the others. His vision suddenly fixes to the new lion. "Oh, I see we have a new visitor." he smiled "Hello there. My name is Kenyi." He greeted the newcomer in a friendly tone.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 11:41 PM
"Hey Kenyi..." Namabi smiles, "We've just had to get poor Murutu some antelope. He was starving, bless him."

unregistered user
January 12th, 2005, 11:52 PM
"Hey Kenyi..." Namabi smiles, "We've just had to get poor Murutu some antelope. He was starving, bless him."

"Oh dear. Does he need any more assistance?" Kenyi asked in a worred tone "If he's injured in any way, I have many remedies." He offered "It's very nice to meet you Murutu." He smiled holding out his paw for a friendly shake. "I have to ask Namabi, where did you guys go earlier?"

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 11:58 PM
"Me? I watched the clouds, my father appeared." Namabi looks at Kenyi. "Did the usual stuff..."

unregistered user
January 13th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"Ah, I see." he smiled "Strange things, clouds are." he said and approached the newcomer "I'm Prince Kenyi of the Kumani Pride, but I prefer if you mark out the Prince." he smiled, walking back to Namabi "Care for a stroll, Namabi?" he asked.

(Btw, I'll volunteer roleplaying as Nala. If you decide to change your mind KS.;))

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 12:31 AM
(I'll make my mind up, I'll be able to tell ya probably tomorrow. ;))
"Sure thing..." Namabi smiles to Kenyi. "See ya later Katai, Murutu and Majani. Catch ya all back at the den."

unregistered user
January 13th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Kenyi was already out of the den, slowly walking a fainted path that trailed up through the grasslands and the savanna. Slowly walking, he waited for his friend Namabi to easily catch up to him.

"I was just, wondering. How do you do it?" he looked at Namabi "I mean, having someone to care for you, like your mate. Having cubs, and building all that into a strong family. I mean...I can't even find any of that and it's amazing how you did it. You're one of lions I actually look up to." he glanced over at Namabi, continuing down the path.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Kenyi was already out of the den, slowly walking a fainted path that trailed up through the grasslands and the savanna. Slowly walking, he waited for his friend Namabi to easily catch up to him.

"I was just, wondering. How do you do it?" he looked at Namabi "I mean, having someone to care for you, like your mate. Having cubs, and building all that into a strong family. I mean...I can't even find any of that and it's amazing how you did it. You're one of lions I actually look up to." he glanced over at Namabi, continuing down the path.
"Well the pride was originally going to be mine when my parents died. Lunara always had some sort of a 'crush' on me, she was always my best friend. I just happened to return when I was a fully grown adult..." Namabi catches up with Kenyi, "I mean, you're kind of lucky to be a prince and have a son..."

unregistered user
January 13th, 2005, 03:33 PM
"Well the pride was originally going to be mine when my parents died. Lunara always had some sort of a 'crush' on me, she was always my best friend. I just happened to return when I was a fully grown adult..." Namabi catches up with Kenyi, "I mean, you're kind of lucky to be a prince and have a son..."

"Heh, I guess. It was actually that I adopted him in the first place, you see." he stopped for moment, letting Namabi catch up before strolling down the path. "I didn't have a mate and I still don't." he continued "May I ask why is it kind of lucky that I have a son?" he inquired curiously.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Well it's good that you have a son...even if it isn't yours." Namabi pauses, "Most lions I've met don't have any cubs...or any family for that matter."

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:03 PM
"Eat all you want, I'm not hungry at the moment." Namabi smiles to Murutu.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"You really like it huh? Well I can understand since you haven't had any food for such a long time." Namabi laughs a bit.

Meanwhile Katai returns to the den with another antelope to share with his family.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Kopa woke up feeling cold on his body, he yawned a little and woke up his father, " Dad! come on! wake up!"

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Katai drags the antelope upto his mate and cubs looking around making sure no-one is looking.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:35 PM
"I'm perfect Dad... you told us yesterday to do something great today! heh Kiros!?" he asked exited to brother.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Asha yawns and looks up to Katai, who is checking to see that nobody else is looking at them. "Why are you looking to see if no-one else is looking at us?" she yawns sleepily to him.

"Well where would you like to go?" Simba smiles to Kopa.
"So no-one will think it's for them...it's for us only." Katai whispers dragging the antelope in to the corner.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:44 PM
" I don't mine I'll follow ya!" he grinned.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"Yeah but I spent ages trying to catch this. I think it's too small for all of the prides anyway." Katai's ears drop a bit. Jaini runs over, "Food!"

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:51 PM
" Uhmmmm i really can't think about safe places..so I'll let you decide...but anyways you told once to Kiros and me to show us the pride!!"

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 08:59 PM
" No... i mean all your kingdom...even the dark places :D "

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 09:04 PM
"Oh I see..." Asha smiles, nuzzling him, "How kind of you..." she purrs, eating a little hungrily.

"Show you the Pride?" Simba smiles to Kopa, "You mean meet all the different lions? Well I'm sure you've met most of them already." Simba purrs a bit.
Leo looks around to them, "What are ya doin'? Is that our antelope?"
"Yes I am kind aren't I? Just for me, you and the cubs." Katai smiles eating some himself.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 09:44 PM
" Uhmmm......ok" he smiled

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"I'm not taking you to the dangerous places." Simba sighs to Kopa and Kiros, "Although I can show you the view from the promontory. You can see for many miles..."

"Your antelope?" Asha asks Leo, "But didn't Katai catch it?"
"Well even if he did, it's still needs to be shared. You selfish lion!" Leo tries to drag the antelope away.
"No, Leo, NO! Just wait until I tell your father." Katai growls a bit to Leo.
Jaini runs up to Leo, "Hey, my dad caught that antelope! It's not yours!"

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Asha stands in between Leo and the antelope. "Leo..." she tells him, "There are more than ten antelope that the hunt has brought home. That's much more than enough meat for the Prides." she smiles.

"Do you want to go now, or later?" Simba smiles to Kopa, nuzzling him, "Perhaps we should get something to eat, and maybe a drink first?"
"Aww...I feel like a complete fool..." his ears lower down sadly.
"Hey, don't worry. I won't tell your father, it was just a silly mistake. Cheer up Leo." Katai smiles comforting Leo. "Here..." he grins widely and tears a bit of the antelope off for Leo to eat. "All for you."
Leo's face lights up in a smile, "Thanks Katai, I owe ya one!"

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"High five!" Katai stands up. Leo jumps up and high fives him.
Jaini looks at Katai and Leo, "Mum, how come does dad treat Leo better than me..." he whimpers a little.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:24 PM
"Yeah but he never does anything like he does with Leo with me...have I done something bad?" he cries a little sadly.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 10:25 PM
" Okay Dad , let's eat something if you want to"

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Of course not, just remember that you're still a tiny cub..." Asha purrs to Jaini, "You'll grow though, don't worry..."

Simba pulls over some freshly caught buffalo for himself, Kopa, Kiros and Nala. He tucks into it hungrily, making two large holes with his teeth in the tough buffalo skin, one for Kopa and one for Kiros, so that they can get to the meat easily.
Jaini sighs, "I don't like it when your dad never takes good attention to their cubs. Namabi does a lot, dad doesn't. He only does it to other cubs."

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:38 PM
"My brothers and sister are boring...they never speak." Jaini stamps his back foot. He then walks up to Katai, "Dad, how come don't you play or do anything with me?" he looks at him with a sulky, mardy look.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 10:38 PM
" Thanks Dad... a zebra would be better though" he smiled continuing eating.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:40 PM
"Same things, every day. Sleep, suckle, sleep, suckle. Isn't there anything better to do?" Jaini asks rolling over.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:43 PM
"No, I won't be able to communicate if that was the case." Jaini smirks pouncing on top of his dad.

"Aww, dad c'mon. Do something fun with me!"

Katai smirks grabbing hold of him with his large paw and throwing him up in the air, "How's that?" he grins.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"Whoa! Help!" Jaini screams happily.
Katai throws him higher.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"Oh alright, alright." Katai sighs laughing a little, not throwing him so high.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:51 PM
"No, I'm having to much fun to be hungry." Jaini smiles, "Weeee!" he screams happily.

However, Katai throws Jaini too high and doesn't catch him. Jaini lands on his stomach, "Ouch!"

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 10:53 PM
" It doesn't matter Dad... everything that is to eat is good" he smiled bitting again the buffalo.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:54 PM
"Man, you really hit me heard Jaini. Go and suckle now, that's enough for today..." Katai puts Jaini down before rubbing his stomach.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:57 PM
(Night then STL. :hugs: )
Karia moves forward. Jaini nudges her, "Hey Karia. I need to get here too y'know." he sighs.

unregistered user
January 13th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Murutu ravenously begins to devour the antelope, not taking care to eat tidily, merely eating as fast as he can. "Erp..." he quickly runs over to a bush and is sick. He is sick because he hasn't eaten much recently, and his stomach isn't used to the food again yet. Murutu goes back over to the meat and eats some more, being sick again, before going back to the antelope. He eats some more for a third time, and this time is only sick a little. Within time, he would be able to eat normally again without being sick.

"I'm Murutu." Murutu says to Kenyi. He is a little nervous of Kenyi, but dips head head gently before eating some more meat. "Nice to meat you too..." he says, gobbling up more antelope.

(:()

"It's nice to meet you too Murutu." he smiled, slowly retracting his paw back away from Murutu since he did not shake. "Right then..." he nodded at Katai, the newcomer and Namabi, before padding away slowly. He sighed before stopping in his tracks to return "If you ever need any help with medicine or remedies I'll be glad to help you...don't be shy about it." he said "Or me..." he whispered under his breath before returning back into his den.

(Goodnight STL.:hugs:)

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"Don't be mean to your little sister..." Asha sighs to Jaini, "There is more than enough room for all four of you. She needs to have her milk too." Asha gently brings Karia forwards so she can suckle, leaving a space next to her for Jaini.

Murutu gains a little confidence, and quickly shakes Kenyi's paw, before quickly letting go, afraid of being struck by Kenyi. Wandering through the land he has realised that most lions he has spoken to have not been nice, and so he is a little afraid of Kenyi and the others except Majani. "See you later..." Murutu calls after Kenyi as he leaves.
Jaini begins to suckle. After he finishes he walks up to his dad happily, "Hey dad, how about we go to the water hole? Please?" he smiles at him with a pleading grin.

Katai looks down at the happy cub and then looks back at Asha.

Lion King Stu
January 14th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Shine continued to look around on Pride Rock trying to spot Twilight but still she couldn't see him.
"Where did you go?" She said confused.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 05:42 PM
"It's up to you." Asha smiles to Jaini and Katai, "I'll stay here to look after these three beautiful creatures." Asha purrs, nuzzling each one of her cubs gently.
Jaini looks up to his dad, "Aww, c'mon dad. I bet we could have lots of fun together!" he smiles happily nuzzling his paw.

Katai thinks for a moment and then smiles, "Alright, c'mon then." he gets up and stretches, before padding to the entrance of the den waiting for Jaini.

"Yay!" Jaini runs up to his dad.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 06:10 PM
"Nah, it's ok. I'm full anyways." Jaini smiles and runs out the den happily full of adventure.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 06:16 PM
"We will!" Jaini calls back running towards the water hole.
"Hey, you're not getting in that water...without me." Katai calls after Jaini speeding up.

Lion King Stu
January 14th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Shine clambered down into the pridelands and looked around again for Twilight once again but she still couldn't see him.
Then out of the corner of her eye she saw something in the grass; she looked over and it took a while for her to notice who exactly it was.
"Shadow.....SHADOW" she shouted running into the grasslands towards him.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Jaini smiles happily, "We're heading off to the water hole. My dad said he would take me. He's awesome!"

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 09:01 PM
"Yeah well my dad's the best friend of the lion of the sun." Jaini grins.
Katai is over at the water hole now.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Jaini laughs playfully pouncing on Cheza. He is enjoying himself.

Shadow
January 14th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Shine clambered down into the pridelands and looked around again for Twilight once again but she still couldn't see him.
Then out of the corner of her eye she saw something in the grass; she looked over and it took a while for her to notice who exactly it was.
"Shadow.....SHADOW" she shouted running into the grasslands towards him.

Shadow sees Sunshine runing up to him and shouting his name....he just stays and turns his head away.....

Lion King Stu
January 14th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Shine finally reached Shadows side.
"Where have you been Shadow for the past few days" Shine said looking down at him but he looked away and didn't look back

Shadow
January 14th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Shadow sighted....still looking away

"awh...not far form here....the outlands...."

Lion King Stu
January 14th, 2005, 09:47 PM
"Why did you go out there for" Shine replied but still he didn't look over
---------------------------
Twilight was on his way back to Pride Rock when he saw Shine talking to someone. He walked closer then he realised who it was and stopped and just looked.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 10:03 PM
"That's cos' I'm sooo small." Jaini laughs.
After having a drink of water, Katai calls over to his son. "Jaini, are you coming to the water hole now!"

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Ok see ya later!" Jaini smiles happily running over to his dad.
"Dad, can I jump in! Is it too deep?" Jaini asks excited.
"You can jump in...only in the shallow end though." Katai smiles down to Jaini.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 11:01 PM
"Yay!" Jaini jumps in to the shallow water, "This is fun!" he grins widely.
"C'mon in dad!" he laughs splashing some water in Katai's face.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 11:08 PM
"Ok, ok..." Katai puts his paw in the water, "Too cold..."
"C'mon, don't be such a scaredy lion!" Jaini laughs.
Katai grits his teeth, "Here goes..." he jumps in.

unregistered user
January 14th, 2005, 11:14 PM
"Don't be mean to your little sister..." Asha sighs to Jaini, "There is more than enough room for all four of you. She needs to have her milk too." Asha gently brings Karia forwards so she can suckle, leaving a space next to her for Jaini.

Murutu gains a little confidence, and quickly shakes Kenyi's paw, before quickly letting go, afraid of being struck by Kenyi. Wandering through the land he has realised that most lions he has spoken to have not been nice, and so he is a little afraid of Kenyi and the others except Majani. "See you later..." Murutu calls after Kenyi as he leaves.

Kenyi frowns "Okay...see you later too Murutu. I hope to see you soon..." he sighs seeing as Murutu leaves. He then pads back over to Simba, taking one last glance back at the lion. "Do you mind...telling me, who was that lion?"
----
Kryken creeps up to Jaini, pouncing him into the water. He then quickly re-emerges from the water, laughing a bit. "Is it okay if I join too?" he smiled brightly, splashing bits of water at the unfamiliar cubs "Hi there...my name's Kryken. What's yours?" he greeted with a friendly smile.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 11:34 PM
"Yay! Another cub!" Jaini smiles happily, "I'm Jaini."

unregistered user
January 14th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"Yay! Another cub!" Jaini smiles happily, "I'm Jaini."

"Hehe. It's nice to meet ya Jaini." he held out a paw and gently shook Jaini's paw "So, can I join? Or is it just a 3 cub thing?"

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 12:32 AM
"You can join if ya want. I'm actually not really playin' with those cubs. I'm playin' with my dad." Jaini smiles and shakes Kry's paw.

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 12:35 AM
"Hehe, sounds like fun!" Kryken smiled and pounced on top of Jaini "Wanna play pounce?" he laughed.

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 12:36 AM
"Ok!" Jaini pounces on top of Kry before running around his dad...in circles.

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 12:46 AM
"Hey...what are you doing?" Kryken laughed at Jaini running around his Dad. He then growls playfully and pins Jaini onto the ground, tugging onto his ear in excitement.
----
"Hey there, what's going on Katai?" Kenyi smiled as he approached the cubs and the lion.

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Jaini smirks and jumps on top of Kry laughing loudly and happily.

"Just took Jaini out to amuse him...he was getting bored." Katai laughs looking at Kenyi then down at the cubs again.

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Jaini smirks and jumps on top of Kry laughing loudly and happily.

"Just took Jaini out to amuse him...he was getting bored." Katai laughs looking at Kenyi then down at the cubs again.

"Hey! Get off of me!" Kryken shouted in laughter as he pushed Jaini off and pounced right back on top of him, rolling all over.

----

"Ah, sounds great." Kenyi laughs, looking over his son "Well, now that I'm here, might as well stay hehe." he smiled "They're really nice when they're small...it's too bad that they grow so quickly."

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 01:07 AM
"Yeah..." Katai looks at Jaini again, "So playful too..." he stops Jaini and Kry from rolling into the water by stopping them with his paw so that they roll off again.

Jaini laughs, "Hey, I'm younger than you!" he laughs again.

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Kry laughs "So...?" he rolled off with Jaini again, laughing as he end up on top of him. "Hehe that was fun. What about the other cubs? Shouldn't we invite them in our fun too?" he smirked.
----
"Yeah...hehe. Well, I caught some antelope back at the den for anyone who decides to eat it." Kenyi smiled "and it looks like the sun is going down."

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Jaini pushes Kryken off gently, "Sure! It'll be twice the fun!" he grins widely and happily.

Katai looks up to the sky, "Yeah, I've always thought that it's been getting dark ever so early lately."

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 01:32 AM
"Day light savings time, Katai." smiled Kenyi.
----

"Hehe, have you ever been to the old forest near the swamp?" Kryken laughed a bit.

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 01:34 AM
"No, my dad won't take me...he only takes me to the swamp. I've seen it though." Jaini looks at Kry.

"I know...and it gets dark ever so quickly too." Katai looks up to the darkening sky.

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 01:39 AM
"No, my dad won't take me...he only takes me to the swamp. I've seen it though." Jaini looks at Kry.

"I know...and it gets dark ever so quickly too." Katai looks up to the darkening sky.

Kryken sighed "Me too...my never lets me go anywhere he might think as 'dangerous'." he frowns. "Well, we could always play in the swamp hehe. Is your Dad real protective like mine?" he frowned. "I mean...he's really fun and I think he's awesome! but...I just wished he'd let me do adventure-some things."
----
"Should we return to the dens?" he stared up at the incoming clouds.

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 01:43 AM
"He doesn't really let me go anywhere...without him or my mum. He's sooo annoying when that happens. He can be awesome though too." Jaini frowns looking over to his dad.

"I guess so...getting dark." Katai looks up at the clouds.

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 01:52 AM
"He doesn't really let me go anywhere...without him or my mum. He's sooo annoying when that happens. He can be awesome though too." Jaini frowns looking over to his dad.

"I guess so...getting dark." Katai looks up at the clouds.

"Okay. Would you like me to carry Jaini for you?" he smiled "Hey cubs. We're gonna be heading back to the den now. Does anyone want a back ride on Uncle Kenyi's back?" he smiled at the cubs.

----
"Yeah...I know how you feel Jaini." he frowned, folding his ears back.

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Jaini looks at the two lions, "Aww...ok..." he gets up and starts walking back to the den. "I'll get on!" he smiles widely to Kenyi.

(Darn, bedtime now. :hugs: )

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 02:05 AM
(Goodnight KS.:hugs::))

"Yay!!! but I want to ride on Uncle Katai's back!" he laughed.

Kenyi lowers his whole body so that Jaini and his son can hop on. "Be careful now..." he smiled.

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Katai looks at Kryken, "Alright then..." he smiles and did the same as Kenyi.

Jaini grins widely, "I will!" he says happily climbing on to his back.

Shadow
January 15th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Why did you go out there for" Shine replied but still he didn't look over
---------------------------
Twilight was on his way back to Pride Rock when he saw Shine talking to someone. He walked closer then he realised who it was and stopped and just looked.

"becuse i wanted to...."

he sighted not snearled he sighted

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 02:33 PM
"Aww...why does it have to get dark so quickly. I was enjoying myself. Back at the den mum'll be sayin' 'get some rest' or 'want any milk'. Man, it's boring back there." Jaini sighs.

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 06:03 PM
"Oh....okay..." Jaini yawns.
Jaini looks out for his mother back at the den.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 09:17 AM
"That lion is Murutu." Simba smiles to Kenyi, "He's older lion... one of Mufasa's best friends. I see you've met him... he's probably a bit timid since he's been lost for a while." Simba sighs, "We've looked for him, but haven't found him until just now." Simba smiles, happy that they've found him.

Simba looks down at Jaini and Kryken playing, and smiles. "Sweet cubs..." Simba purrs.

"Ah I see..." he sighed "I understand Simba. Do you know where he's from?" Kenyi asked.

----
"Hehe alrighty then." Kenyi laughed running back to the cavern with Jaini on his back.

"Hurry up Uncle Katai! We can't let my Dad beat them!" Kryken smiled as he tugged on Katai's ears, hoping he would hurry up "Aww, come on Uncle! We gotta go before they beat us!"

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:19 AM
"Hehe alrighty then." Kenyi laughed running back to the cavern with Jaini on his back.

"Hurry up Uncle Katai! We can't let my Dad beat them!" Kryken smiled as he tugged on Katai's ears, hoping he would hurry up "Aww, come on Uncle! We gotta go before they beat us!"
"Sure!" Katai grins to Kryken as he begins to run faster hoping to beat Kenyi and Jaini.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:34 AM
"Hurry Uncle!" Kryken laughed, playing with his ears as Katai ran.

"Sure!" Katai grins to Kryken as he begins to run faster hoping to beat Kenyi and Jaini.

Kenyi laughs seeing Katai catch up to him. He accelerates his speed, pushing against the ground with his hind legs to bring him forward. He then makes it just in time into and through the den.
----

"I see...well...he seems too nervous...I mean I tried introducing myself, he seems to withdrew from me..." he sighed "except for Namabi and Katai..." he looked away.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:41 AM
"Hurry Uncle!" Kryken laughed, playing with his ears as Katai ran.

Kenyi laughs seeing Katai catch up to him. He accelerates his speed, pushing against the ground with his hind legs to bring him forward. He then makes it just in time into and through the den.
----

"I see...well...he seems too nervous...I mean I tried introducing myself, he seems to withdrew from me..." he sighed "except for Namabi and Katai..." he looked away.
"Oh man, Kenyi got there before us." Katai stops suddenly when he reaches the den.

"Haha! Shame on you dad!" Jaini laughs calling to his dad.

Lion King Stu
January 16th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by shadow
"becuse i wanted to...."

he sighted not snearled he sighted

"Shadow tell me whats wrong will you" Shine said sitting down
-------------------------------
Twilight plucked up courage at last and slowly and cautiously walked over.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 12:07 PM
((*Yawns* I'll reply later. Goodnight everyone.:):zzz::moon::hugs:))

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 03:04 PM
"Haha! My dad's slow. Kenyi's fast!" Jaini climbs down off of Kenyi's back.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 03:49 PM
"Darn, I feel so slow!" Katai sighs and lays down on the floor. Note, he doesn't like losing. :lol:

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"Yeah...I wish." he sighs looking at Simba laughing a little.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 04:07 PM
" Are ya playing something!!?" said Kopa exited.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"NO!" Jaini calls over to Simba grabbing hold of his dads tail.
"Oh yes you are!" Katai grins picking him up and putting Jaini on his back. He then takes him into the den.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 04:43 PM
( I'm not Kiros... :( , my Dad doesn't know how what's my name :Ohno: ;) )

" Dad I'm not Kiros :bleen: " he said to his father. " I hear someone laughing here so i thought they were playing.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"Aww...no..." Jaini whines struggling to get away from between his dad's jaws. "I don't want no milk!"

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Oh man, Kenyi got there before us." Katai stops suddenly when he reaches the den.

"Haha! Shame on you dad!" Jaini laughs calling to his dad.

"Hehe..." Kenyi gently placed Jaini on the ground, and a soft nuzzle "Naw...you're not slow Katai. You were running pretty fast there." he smiled and shook Katai's paw.

----
"Awww...." Kryken frowned "We can get them next time, right Uncle Katai?" he grinned, getting off. "Well...next time we'll beat ya Jaini." Kryken blew raspberries at him.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"Hehe..." Kenyi gently placed Jaini on the ground, and a soft nuzzle "Naw...you're not slow Katai. You were running pretty fast there." he smiled and shook Katai's paw.

----
"Awww...." Kryken frowned "We can get them next time, right Uncle Katai?" he grinned, getting off. "Well...next time we'll beat ya Jaini." Kryken blew raspberries at him.
Katai shook Kenyi's paw also, "Heh...the older one always loses." he winks to Kenyi.

Katai whispers in to Kryken's ear, "Sure we will!" he grins to him widely also nuzzling him too after he gets off.

Jaini starts to blow raspberries at Kry, "Nope ya want, hehe!" he grins happily.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Katai shook Kenyi's paw also, "Heh...the older one always loses." he winks to Kenyi.

Katai whispers in to Kryken's ear, "Sure we will!" he grins to him widely also nuzzling him too after he gets off.

Jaini starts to blow raspberries at Kry, "Nope ya want, hehe!" he grins happily.

(Um, is Katai older than Kenyi?)

"Hmm...and I suppose you're older?" he smiled.

or

"Shows what you know about older lions." he winked back "I was in training, remember that Katai." he smiled.

----

"Yes we will!" Kryken laughed and pounced all over Jaini.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 07:36 PM
(Well if Kenyi is an adolescent that'll be yes. ;))
"Yeah, but still active and very strong." Katai grins to Kenyi.

Jaini raises one eyebrow, "Prove it!"

Shadow
January 16th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"Shadow tell me whats wrong will you" Shine said sitting down
-------------------------------
Twilight plucked up courage at last and slowly and cautiously walked over.

as Shadow saw Light walking up he sighted......

"awh......"

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 07:43 PM
(Well if Kenyi is an adolescent that'll be yes. ;))
"Yeah, but still active and very strong." Katai grins to Kenyi.

Jaini raises one eyebrow, "Prove it!"

(:p Yes, he is an adolscent KS.;))

Kenyi laughed a little "Oh alright Katai. That was a good race, though we should do a real one without the cubs this time, hehe." he grinned.
----
"Fine...the next time we go against you again. I'll show that weeeee *exaggerated* can win you." he laughed, pinning Jaini down "Should we go back to the streams? I think we left the two cubs there..." he laughed.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"Now?!" Katai grins, "If that's the case I'm up for it!"

"Um...I think my dad and your dad are gonna race eachother..." Jaini looks over to them both.

Lion King Stu
January 16th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by shadow
as Shadow saw Light walking up he sighted......

"awh......"
Shine looked over and smiled slightly "Hey Twilight where you been"
-----------------------
"No where" Twilight replied "Hi Shadow" he said keeping his distance

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"Now?!" Katai grins, "If that's the case I'm up for it!"

"Um...I think my dad and your dad are gonna race eachother..." Jaini looks over to them both.

Kryken gasped "They are?" he looked all around "What's going on Dad?"
----
Kenyi laughed "If we raced now, you'd probably beat me, since I was the one who dashed back to Pride Rock at the very last moment." he smiled "Naw...maybe next time Katai."

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"Ah...ok then. Maybe tomorrow?" he smiles to Kenyi.

"They're not racing...aww..." Jaini puts his head down. "Are yous gonna race tomorrow?! Can me and Kry hang out!?"

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"Ah...ok then. Maybe tomorrow?" he smiles to Kenyi.

"They're not racing...aww..." Jaini puts his head down. "Are yous gonna race tomorrow?! Can me and Kry hang out!?"

"Sure, sounds good to me." he smiled back "I'd suggest you save up your energy so you can beat me, by not doing any strenuous activities." he winked and chuckled. "Naw, I'm just playing. You're a pretty fast runner for someone's that older than me." he smiled.
----
"Aww..." Kryken frowned "Dad, are you gonna race with Katai tommorow?" he repeated the question.

"Hehe, we'll see if Katai still wants to in the morning." He smiled "Should we go hunting now?" he smiled "Or rest?"

(Btw, do you have school tommorow KS? I don't think we have school over here, cuz it's a holiday.;))

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 07:59 PM
"Sure, sounds good to me." he smiled back "I'd suggest you save up your energy so you can beat me, by not doing any strenuous activities." he winked and chuckled. "Naw, I'm just playing. You're a pretty fast runner for someone's that older than me." he smiled.
----
"Aww..." Kryken frowned "Dad, are you gonna race with Katai tommorow?" he repeated the question.

"Hehe, we'll see if Katai still wants to in the morning." He smiled "Should we go hunting now?" he smiled "Or rest?"

(Btw, do you have school tommorow KS? I don't think we have school over here, cuz it's a holiday.;))
(Yes I do...unfortunately. :eww: :grrr: )
"Sure then." Katai smiles, "Plenty of rest'll do me no harm." he laughs.

"Yeah c'mon dad! Go tomorrow!" Jaini pulls on his dad.
"I've already said to Kenyi that we're gonna do it tomorrow...no need to worry and make a fuss about it." he sighs and nuzzles Jaini.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 08:14 PM
(Yes I do...unfortunately. :eww: :grrr: )
"Sure then." Katai smiles, "Plenty of rest'll do me no harm." he laughs.

"Yeah c'mon dad! Go tomorrow!" Jaini pulls on his dad.
"I've already said to Kenyi that we're gonna do it tomorrow...no need to worry and make a fuss about it." he sighs and nuzzles Jaini.

(Awww:( Sorry KS...:eww::grrr:School should :die:)

Kenyi laughed "Well alright. No need to catch any food, the lionesses seem to have caught antelope already back at the den." he smiled at Katai "Hmm, we can go have lunch and let the little cubs play at the swamp. What do suppose Katai? I won't do it, if you won't."

----
"He already said so Jaini." Kryken laughed getting off of his friend.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 08:16 PM
(Ha! So true! :lol: )

"Yeah, sounds great." Katai smiles and Kenyi's suggestion.

"Hehe, yay!" Jaini smiles with joy.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"Let's go Kry..." Kenyi smiled as they both padded off into the cavern. They sat down next down to each other, smiling as they quietly ate their food in delight.
----
"Then, I'll really get to pounce on ya then Jaini!" Kryken laughed.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Ok!" Jaini smiles to Kry before padding in to the den with Katai. In the den he drags some antelope over so he and Jaini can share it together.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 08:27 PM
"Hey Namabi...would you like to have some antelope?" he purred, smiling "Me, Katai and the cubs are having some. If you're hungry there's always some in the den." he smiled and sat back down next to his son, finishing up their antelope.

"That was great Dad! Hehe."
Kenyi smiled, "We could always just catch our own antelope...hehe."
"No....no that's okay." he laughed a bit.
"Okay then. We'll wait for Katai and Jaini to finish up before we head off to the swamp." he smiled stuffing more berries into the antelope for preservation and later use.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Namabi looks over to Kenyi, "I'm fine yet thanks. I'll maybe have some later." he smiles before going back to sleep again.

Katai finishes his piece of antelope, "Well Jaini, have you finished?" he smiles to Jaini.

"Yeah! Now I have!" Jaini grins.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 08:58 PM
(No, Katai has gave Jaini some antelope. Kenyi, Katai and the cubs are going to the swamp, hehe. ;))

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:06 PM
(He can have some milk before he goes then... ;))
Katai looks down at Jaini, "Alright, time for some milk before we go."

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Karia starts to suckle, Jaini also starts to suckle. When he finishes he gets up and walks up to his dad again.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"We're going out! Dad says he'll take me to the swamp with Kryken and Kenyi!" Jaini grins excitedly.

"Yeah, he's been so eager to go. Kenyi and his cub is coming now I think." Katai looks over to Kenyi and Kry.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"Ah, I would come, but I'm looking after these three." Asha smiles to Jaini and Katai, "Have fun..."
"That's ok..." Katai smiles and nuzzles her, "I'm sure Jaini would prefer it father and son, hehe."

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Bye mum!" Jaini nuzzles Asha before running out the den. He waits for Kenyi, Kry and his dad to come.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 09:45 PM
"Bye mum!" Jaini nuzzles Asha before running out the den. He waits for Kenyi, Kry and his dad to come.

"Hehe, so are you guys all set?" Kenyi smiled.

"Awww...you got milk?" Kryken smiled, pouncing on Jaini.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:47 PM
"I'm ready!" Katai grins.

"Yeah! Hehe, I got milk." Jaini sticks his tongue out. He then laughs and pounces on top of his friend.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"You can get some milk too if you want." Asha smiles to Kryken, "Before you go."

"Um, okay heh. I've never gotten 'milk' before...where do I get it?" Kryken smiled.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"Suck one of my teats here." Asha smiles to Kryken, "Come over, and lie down here, next to the other cubs, and you can get milk from the teats." she purrs to him.

Kryken grinned cuddling under Asha, sucking gently purring. He then gets up and nuzzles Asha "Thank you...I wish I had a mother." Kryken frowned.
----
"Simba, would you like to come with Kiros to the swamp with us?" he smiled.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:06 PM
"I'm comming Dad!!!" he said exited walking near his father.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Sure, if you want." Simba smiles. "You coming, Kopa?" Simba asks Kopa, nuzzling him too. Kiros pads off with Kenyi to the swamp.

Asha smiles, giving Kryken a quick nuzzle, "If you want more milk, then just come to me. Don't be shy though please." she purrs, "Whenever you want some, don't be afraid to ask. Most mothers in a Pride will offer milk to other Pride members' cubs." Asha smiles again.

Kryken purred "Okay." he smiled, walking back to Kenyi and the others

"Okay...well, we should get going." he smiled

"Last one to the swamp is rotten antelope." he smirked to Jaini and the others, making a run for it.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:13 PM
" Dad we can't compete with you!! you are bigger than us!" he laughed running fast.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"Hehe, I can." Katai grins also making a run for it.
"Hey! That's not fair!" Jaini looks at the adults run off.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:18 PM
"Oh bummer! I lost again...Simba you're too fast." Katai laughs. He then waits for the cubs to catch up.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:23 PM
"Haha, yeah..." he laughs.
Jaini gets there in the end, he is panting loudly, "You...are...too fast...dad."