PDA

View Full Version : It starts...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 10:42 PM
"Oh, that might be the problem." Kenyi frowned "Don't cry mate..." Kenyi gave Twilight a soft pat "Things'll get better..."

Lion King Stu
December 19th, 2004, 10:46 PM
"I sure hope so" Twilight said trying to hold back his tears "I sure hope so...I am the last of my pride"

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Kopa down his ears "I'm sorry mate.." said nuzzling him.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Kopa yawned " I'm going to sleep a little.." he said going inside the den.

( Have school tomorrow ><' , take care mates :hugs: )

Lion King Stu
December 19th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Twilight nodded sadily "Yeah I am....and Simba...Kenyi...thank you"

Lion King Stu
December 19th, 2004, 11:05 PM
"Like I said thank you Simba its much appreciated" Twilight replied smiling sadly again "I just wish I had my mate still"

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 11:07 PM
"You're welcome Twilight, feel free to ask for anything while you're here. Make yourself at home." he smiled.

Lion King Stu
December 19th, 2004, 11:16 PM
"I will try to" Twilight smiled "Trust me I will"

Lion King Stu
December 20th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Shine finally arrived at Pride Rock. She stood outside the door eaves dropping what was going on inside; once the talking had finished she walked in. She instantly saw the rouge lion she saw earlier just standing there.
"Hi there" Shine said seeming to make the new lion jump "Who are you"
"Hi I'm Twilight" Twilight said turning around and looking at Sunshine "Who are you"
"I am Sunshine but I'm known as Shine round here" Shine replied smiling "I'm sorry Shadow had a go at you earlier he usualy isn't like that"
"Maybe its because he dosn't like rouges" Twilight said sadly smiling slyly
"How come you came to are pride lands?" Shine asked intrested
"Its a long story Shine......I've just told Simba and Kenyi....but I will tell you later if you wish" Twilight said looking at Shine again
"Yeah sure if you want to" Shine replied
"Are you friends with Shadow then" Twilight asked
"He was my mate but he isn't now after that stunt he pulled earlier and what he said to me" Shine said "I seriously don't know whats wrong with him".
Shine looked over at Twilight he didn't look alright at all he was depressed and looked sad it was obvious. She wanted him to tell her the story but it was obvious he wasn't ready to do so; he looked emotionaly wrecked.
But inside Shine took a fancy to Twilight but she wasn't sure; she was still confused wheter or not she still loved Shadow because at the moment she didn't.

Twilight looked up at Shine who was still looking at him and he got nervous.
"Whats the matter" Twilight asked
"Nothing I'm just thinking" Shine replied.
"What you thinking about" Twilight replied
"Its nothing really......I want to hear your story Light but you don't look up to it at the moment" Shine said feeling like a idiot by asking.
"Yeah just give me a while...I will tell you later thats a promise...theres just to many things going on in my mind at the moment" Twilight said sadly "I had a mate if you wanted to Know Shine.....she was killed....if you love Shadow trust me you have to show him that....I never really got the chance to thats why I feel so bad"

Shadow
December 20th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Shiva walked down in a whole under the ground and Shadow folwed her

when they where walking down underground and Sunshines sprining throw the selling Shiva asked again

"what really made you leave the pridelands?"

Shadow looked un-comfterbull at her but then answerd...

"a pride less lion...."

"a pride less lion why ?"

she asked whit slow voice

"he reminded me abut my pride when he didnt have any....and then outer panthers came along the ride...witsh i really culdent take...."

"what happend to your pride?"

"they where killed by hunters !"

he answers angry and full off hate

Lion King Stu
December 20th, 2004, 09:12 PM
A tear rolled down Shine's cheek also after hearing what didn't seem to be the whole story.
She stopped herself and final brought her self round again and looked at Simba.
"Shall I show Twilight the prideland then?"

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Kasa awoke with a mighty yawn. He glanced at Sahna next to him, then went outside for greet the day. For once he had a smile on his face, definately unusual for him...

Lion King Stu
December 20th, 2004, 10:35 PM
(occ: not gonna bore everyone with a extremly long page of text so I will kinda go to the end of the day after Shine's showed Twilight all of the pridelands if thats ok wid ya ;))
After several hours Shine finaly finished showing Twilight the pridelands they stopped out just a little way from pride rock. It was getting dark at this point and the stars and moon where visable from the sky already.
"Well thats basicly it" Shine said partly tired from the long walk round the pridelands from showing it all to Twilight.

"Didn't know this prideland had so much" Twilight smiled also tired and looked up at Shine "Thanks for showing me Shine".

"Its no problem Light" Shine replied then notice drop his head sadly "What's the matter Twilight?" Shine asked concerned.

"Its just I don't like the name Light being used" Twilight said sadly "Its how I was known in my pride and after all thats happened I don't want it used"

"I'm sorry Twilight...I didn't know" Shine said getting closer to Twilight.

"I suppose it be a good idea to tell you my story huh" Twilight said sadly trying to smile not trying to look weak.

"Only if you want to Twilight I'm not going to force you" Shine said with a neutral look on her face not knowing how exactly to look at him.

"I promised you earlier that I would and I'm going to stick by that promise" Twilight said looking up at the stars "The reason why I'm actually here is because a few months back my pride was killed...I didn't know who killed them I've always thought it was hyenas. I wasn't there at the time I went out walking though the forest that we had in are lands...I used to go out there with my mate Cali all the time but for once she decided not to come with me. I returned a few hours later....they where all dead....my whole pride was wiped out...friends...family and Cali" Twilight looked down at the ground and tears fell from his eyes and Shine came over to comfurt him.
"Its okay Twilight" Shine replied tears started to weild up in her eyes.
"Thats not the whole story Shine please let me finish" Twilight said trying to hold his tears back "I couldn't bare to leave my pride land I loved Cali..I loved my whole pride and they where all gone I had nothing left and I didn't know what to do I just ran for days I didn't stop for anything but eventually I did and I just cried...A few days later I finaly got hold of my self and decided I had to live I couldn't let grievence get in the way but its never refused to go after all these months...I went to pride to pride I either got turned away or I left cause I didn't fit in...no pride will ever be like mine...then today I finally came here and I don't know wheter or not I'm going to stay" Twilight said finally finishing and fell onto his back looking up at the sky tears where in his eyes from thinking back but he just refused to cry.

Shine was crying to her self softly.
"You are just like Shadow" Shine said "Hes lost everything too..hunters killed his whole family" Shine looked down at him then also looked up at the stars "Just remember they are watching over you Twilight thats all I can say to you.....you going to come back with me"

"No I think I'm going to stay out here tonight" Twilight replied "I've got to think what I'm going to do"

"I understand" Shine said and licked him on the cheek "Good night"

Twilight looked over as she walked away "Good night Shine" he managed to say almost whispering it. He started to taking a liking to Shine but was it as a friend or more he was confused himself. He looked back up at the stars.

Shine walked back to Pride Rock thinking the same thing; when she arrived back she walked into the cave and over to Simba.
"Twilight's going to sleep it out in the Prideland's tonight he needs to think...he told me his story..probly more than he told you....you really got to feel for him"

Roku
December 21st, 2004, 01:20 PM
"You are smiling, Kasa!" Roku said happily "And willingly, too!" she laughed

(Can someone please inform me of what is happeneing? I am so busy I cannot follow the posts....I have tried but it takes so much time.)

klowd
December 21st, 2004, 01:23 PM
( the same , I'm a little lost here :S )

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 05:03 PM
(We're just getting to know Twilight, he's a newcomer to Simba's Pride is all.;):p)

"Poor Twilight..." Kenyi shook his head in despair and padded back into the den and turned to Simba "Maybe I should go look after him or invite him back in the den..."
----
Kryken saw what happened in the distance and realized how much they were similar, but not entirely. He slowly padded up to Twilight outside under the stars as the little cub gave him a soft nuzzle from behind. "Hi there Twilight." He smiled a bit.

Lion King Stu
December 21st, 2004, 09:22 PM
Twilight continued to stare up at the stars he was thinking of his now deceased mate Cali.
"Cali you don't know how much I miss you right now" Twilight said whispering to the stars.
Twilight jumped as he felt something behind him.
Twilight turned round and looked up at the little cub who came up behind him.
"Hello there little one whats your name then?" Twilight said with a weak smile.
-------------------------------------

Shine looked up at Simba.
"I don't think anything bad will happen to him...I just hope he dosn't do anything drastic like leaving...I've started to take a liking to him; I know theres a happy side to him which we don't know bout yet"

Shadow
December 21st, 2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by klowd
( the same , I'm a little lost here :S )

And Shadow have turend to the outlands where he fall in love whit a panthernes called Shiva...but...she ant good....and Shadow is strageling whit that....but Shiva is higily respected in the outlands.....and Shadow.......can happen bad things you know http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/sleepy.jpg

klowd
December 21st, 2004, 09:54 PM
poor Shadow :lol: )

Lion King Stu
December 21st, 2004, 10:28 PM
"Yeah" Shine replied "I think we will see the true him in the morning if he decides to stay.....I hope he does......he may of already left as far as I know"

Lion King Stu
December 21st, 2004, 10:35 PM
"I agree" Shine replied looking at Simba "He looked pretty awful when I left him after he told me story....I can't believe how someone could lose so much" Shine said shacking her head

Lion King Stu
December 21st, 2004, 10:47 PM
"Yeah but I think hes going to mourn them for a aweful long time" Shine replied sadly "He lost everything I don't think anyones going to truely know whats hes going through"

Lion King Stu
December 21st, 2004, 10:55 PM
"I'm sure he will" Shine replied trying to smile "I know he will"

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
Twilight continued to stare up at the stars he was thinking of his now deceased mate Cali.
"Cali you don't know how much I miss you right now" Twilight said whispering to the stars.
Twilight jumped as he felt something behind him.
Twilight turned round and looked up at the little cub who came up behind him.
"Hello there little one whats your name then?" Twilight said with a weak smile.
-------------------------------------

Shine looked up at Simba.
"I don't think anything bad will happen to him...I just hope he dosn't do anything drastic like leaving...I've started to take a liking to him; I know theres a happy side to him which we don't know bout yet"

"My name is Kryken...what's yours?" Kryken withdrew his body a bit from the lion.

Lion King Stu
December 21st, 2004, 11:13 PM
"Me to Simba" Shine said "I think i've started to like him alot more than that...."

Lion King Stu
December 21st, 2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"My name is Kryken...what's yours?" Kryken withdrew his body a bit from the lion.
"Hi Kryken.....my names Twilight" Twilight replied back still smiling sadly

Shadow
December 22nd, 2004, 09:21 AM
That night Shadow sleeped under ground/in the outlands whit Shiva

he walked up early this morning and walked out to the light

a lionesses stared at him as he walked out.....

"what the hell are you looking at ?"

he snareld at her

the outlander was an adult and walked up to Shadow

she walked close to him and said

"you better watch your mouhf kid.....we ant as nice as the fine pridelanders....just becuse Shiva likes you dusent mean we outher do...."
:huh:

"so...."http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/whatever.jpg

he snerlead at her

"what are you gona do abut it ?"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/sleepy.jpg

she growled at Shadow....

then someone called and she reacted and walked away but Shadow never gout the name

"hm"

"watch it you ant this lucky next time....:"

she walked away and Shadow strarted walking in the outher deraction...

"occ the lionesses is not Zira i only used it as a smiley just as you know...."

Lion King Stu
December 22nd, 2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Oh, you've got a thing for him?" Simba smiles to Sunshine, "Well, I'm not sure how he'll take that, since his old mate died, but good luck... I think he might need a lioness friend, if you know what I mean, to help him cope with his losses..." Simba sighs sadly.
Shine was a little embarresed about talking about the love subject.
"I only just broke up with Shadow..I don't know if I still love him or not" Shine said " I would gladly be Twilight's friend though...maybe he will make the first move" Shine said with a embarresed smile.

King Simba
December 22nd, 2004, 04:37 PM
(Ah okay Later KS.:hugs:)
"No, I am simply saying that maybe you should consult with them, only if you intend to find out what really happened to Badrani and why were his intention so evil."
"Sorry, I'm not feeling too well now." Namabi lays down on the floor sighing.

Lion King Stu
December 22nd, 2004, 09:21 PM
"Thats just the thing Simba....I've lost faith in Shadow and we argued and hes gone storming off somewhere...he had a go at Twilight as soon as he came here" Shine said sadly "Simba when you and Nala got together how did you know that....you where meant to be?"

Lion King Stu
December 23rd, 2004, 08:46 PM
I don't know Simba...I'm confused...I don't know if I love Shadow anymore but what if he does and I find out I do actually love Twilight?" Shine said confused.

Lion King Stu
December 24th, 2004, 03:41 PM
"Thats what I worry about Simba...Shadow seems to have a disliking for Twilight already as it is...if I end up loving Twilight.......Shadow may kill him" Shine said uneasily

Lion King Stu
December 24th, 2004, 06:54 PM
"I'm sure love will find its way huh" Shine sighed

Lion King Stu
December 24th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"Ok" Shine replied with a smile and joined Simba with the eating. She couldn't stop thinking about Shadow who was now missing and Twilight who was out in the pridelands alone.

Lion King Stu
December 24th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Shine eventually ate as much as she possibly could then looked up at Simba.
"Yeah lets hope they aren't"

Lion King Stu
December 24th, 2004, 08:40 PM
"We can try Twilight....Shadow he went off in the Outland's direction so I guess it wouldn't be wise to go after him tonight" Shine suggested

Lion King Stu
December 24th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Twilight opened his eyes and looked up at Simba and Shine who stood beside him.
"Its not cold" Twilight said "I know what true cold is...but if you wish for me to come back....then ok I will do".
----------------------------------------------
"I think Shadow can stand up for himself for the night" Shine said as she followed Simba out of the cave

Shadow
December 24th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Shadow walked throw the outlands notecing the night take its time.....

he sighted for him self as he found him self betwihe the lines that sepred the outlands from the pridlands......

"vissit.....stay....vissit....stay"

he grumbeld these words while he prackekly hold one paw in the pridelands and toke it away as he said stay

unregistered user
December 26th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Sorry, I'm not feeling too well now." Namabi lays down on the floor sighing.

"Maybe get some rest Namabi." Kenyi suggested.

King Simba
December 26th, 2004, 01:44 PM
"Maybe get some rest Namabi." Kenyi suggested.
Namabi nods and goes to lay down on a rock. He then looks up to Simba,
"How are you feeling, Simba? Any good?"

Lion King Stu
December 26th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"A life in the Outlands is very poor... little food... less water... it's almost as bad as being dead there..." Simba sighs to Sunshine and Twilight, "Come on then Twilight, let's go back to Pride Rock." Simba pads back to Pride Rock with his friends.

When Simba arrives at the royal den, he goes inside. "You two can sleep in here tonight." he smiles politely to Twilight and Sunshine.
"Thanks Simba" Twilight letting out a smile for the first time as he lay down on the floor.
Shine smiled and lay down beside Twilight.

King Simba
December 26th, 2004, 06:35 PM
"I'm fine, you still feeling ill?" he asks Namabi politely, "Just a little cold if anything... it's a cold night tonight..." he sighs, sitting inside the den with the other royal lions, Sunshine and Twilight.
"I'm feeling cold. I guess I'll come in to stay warm." Namabi shivers a little as he walks into the royal den.

Shadow
December 26th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Shadow diseded to go in to the outlands coverd by the night

King Simba
December 27th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Namabi opens his eyes and looks around. He tosses and turns, unable to sleep. He takes a look over to his pride and family, he then looks over to Simba.

King Simba
December 27th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"What's wrong Namabi? Can't sleep?" Simba sighs to him, "That can be a pain... do you want something to eat? There's plenty of meat, you can have some if you're hungry... it might be easier to sleep on a full belly." Simba smiles a little.
"I've been having far too many sleepless nights alately. It's getting me worried..." Namabi sighs, "I'd like something to eat though, can't sleep on an empty stomach." Namabi smiles to Simba.

Lion King Stu
December 27th, 2004, 08:58 PM
That night Twilight fell asleep alongside Shine who was still awake at the time. Shine looked at Simba and smiled and then snuggeled up with Twilight and lay her head down on Twilight's side but she didn't want to sleep because of the though of Shadow so she sighed and looked out of the cave entrance.

unregistered user
December 27th, 2004, 09:38 PM
"The sun should rise from the eastern sky in a couple of hours, I suggest that everyone get as much rest as they possibly can." he looks over to Namabi "I have some remedies if you prefer that instead, it should help with this temporary insomnia of yours." he recommended "As for you Simba, you might want to regain some of that strength of yours, in the meantime I can assist Namabi from here. That is if you don't mind."

Lion King Stu
December 27th, 2004, 09:50 PM
"Shadow"' Shine whispered to herself as she as she was about to close her eyes; she was to confused about her feelings at the moment. Just as she was about to close her eyes she heard Twilight mumble 'Cali' sadly; he must of been dreaming of her again a tear rolled out from one of his eyes and trailed down his face.
Shine stroked Twilight's head with her paw and he fell asleep again no longer crying.
Shine sighed once again and lay her head down on Twilight's side his rythmical breathing slowly made her drift off.

unregistered user
December 27th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Roku
"You are smiling, Kasa!" Roku said happily "And willingly, too!" she laughed

Kasa looked puzzled for a moment. Am I smiling? He asked himself. He had forgotten what that was like. He decided that he was smiling, and that meant he was no longer alone.

"I suppose I am... It has been a long time since I have. Not since the end of my kingdom..." The words took the smile from his face as he fell back into memory. But this time the memories did not pain him. Perhaps this is how the spirit heals, he thought...

King Simba
December 28th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Simba smiles, pushing over some antelope to Namabi. It has been caught about an hour or two ago, so is still fairly fresh. "You can eat as much of this as you want." Simba grins. Namabi can't realistically eat all the meat, since there is so much of it.
"Thanks. This should hopefully help me sleep." Namabi smiles to Simba.

King Simba
December 28th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"Haha! Yeah..." Namabi laughs as he eats more antelope.

King Simba
December 28th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Namabi grabs hold of his two cubs and places them on top of his stomach. "Nice and squashy..." he then drifts off to sleep with Lunara at the side of him.

unregistered user
December 28th, 2004, 08:00 PM
"Okay, well it seems that you're in no need of assistance. I'll just leave you two alone." Kenyi bowed and retreated back outside to stare at the nighttime stars.

Kopa
December 29th, 2004, 04:14 PM
( Can someone tell me whats going on ? :p I'm sorta lost with the story at the moment and so I know of how to jump in :P um do you need a char profile or no? :hehe: )

unregistered user
December 29th, 2004, 04:22 PM
"Kenyi, you can sleep inside..." Simba smiles to his friend, "You can get a nice cosy spot in the den to sleep, and you can eat as much meat as you want..."

"Thanks, but I really don't want to look like a lion who just lazes around all day because it seems that every offer you make has to either come with consumation or rest. I can do half the work here if you just let me, and honestly I'm not like that and would gladly appreciate it, if you treated me equally like the other lions such as Katai or Namabi." Kenyi slowly walked away "Oh and a word to the wise, please don't treat me like a royal because it just bothers the heck out of me, I really get enough of that at home would just love it if I could be a normal lion for once. Sorry, but I'm being blunt here and trying to say it without being rude, though I really appreciate your accomodations Simba." Kenyi smiled at Simba and walked over to play with his Kryken.

((I'm not the best one to answer as of this moment, but I recommend that either STL finds your questions or that you send him a private message and he should get back to you as soon as possible. Btw, nothing much is going on right now, so feel free to jump at anytime. Right now would be a good time Kopa, if you feel so.:) As for the character profile, I'm not exactly sure.:)))

King Simba
December 29th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Simba laughs a little, looking to Namabi and his cubs. "Cute..." he smiles, purring and placing his own cubs on his stomach so they have a nice squashy and comfortable 'bed' too.
Leo bounces on top of Namabi's stomach, "Ouch! Not too hard." Namabi laughs a little and licks his son lovingly.

"I see your cubs are starting to do the same." Namabi smiles to Simba and his cubs.

King Simba
December 29th, 2004, 07:35 PM
(You could jump in straight away, but unfortunately on this RP thread, Klowd is roleplaying as Kopa :( ... You could either ask Klowd if he minds you roleplaying the character, and Klowd can roleplay as Klowd, or you could make another character mate =) ...)

Simba laughs a little, "I do treat you equally, as I treat all the other lions. Just you get special things, since you're a royal lion... it's your choice though..." Simba sighs, his ears drooping, sad that his hospitality has been rejected.

"Yeah..." Simba laughs a little to Namabi, "Cubs are so playful..." he grins to Namabi, yawning a bit.
Namabi smiles, "I see you're tired. I'm actually feeling tired too..." Namabi yawns.

Shadow
December 29th, 2004, 07:43 PM
OCC:

ok scrow Shiva she dusent ecsist Shadow never meat her and so on but he still hade run to the outlands

Shadow hade cath a small pray in the pridelands

he started eating it derectly

unregistered user
December 29th, 2004, 07:46 PM
"I'm sorry Simba...I was an idiot to have said that to you...I appreciate everything you've done and given me...I was being ungrateful of your kind offers...I'm so sorry Simba..." he frowns "I don't hate being a royal...but I mean...I wished you treat me as equal as the others...I'm probably just be ungrateful..." he sighed again "I'm sorry..." he stepped out of the cavern sadly.

King Simba
December 29th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"I think I'll have a rest now. These cubs exhaust me." Namabi laughs a little.

Shadow
December 29th, 2004, 08:11 PM

Kimi pads up to Shadow. "Hello Shadow..." Kimi smiles to his friend, "How are you? Where have you been?" he gives Shadow a nuzzle.

OCC he is teen now ok

"Shadow got away from the freadnly try to nuzzle....

"leave me alone"

he says

Kopa
December 30th, 2004, 12:16 AM
(You could jump in straight away, but unfortunately on this RP thread, Klowd is roleplaying as Kopa :( ... You could either ask Klowd if he minds you roleplaying the character, and Klowd can roleplay as Klowd, or you could make another character mate =) ...)

( Klowd can keep Kopa if he wants too ^_^ I don't mind playing another character :) )

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 12:20 AM
( ok mate :hugs: )

unregistered user
December 30th, 2004, 12:36 AM
(Lol ok Shadow :p , hehe, that's no problem =) ...)

"Yes, I am a little tired..." Simba purrs to Namabi, yawning, "I've not gotten much sleep tonight... Ah well..." he smiles.

Kimi pads up to Shadow. "Hello Shadow..." Kimi smiles to his friend, "How are you? Where have you been?" he gives Shadow a nuzzle.

"I do treat the lions on the whole equally..." Simba sighs to Kenyi, "Just you're a guest, and I feel that you should have some special attention." Simba purrs a little, nuzzling Kenyi, "Don't worry about it... have some sleep." Simba smiles.

"I'm sorry for acting like the way I did Simba..." he frowned and gave Simba a nice nuzzle purring "Thank you for everything..." he smiled and slept beside the other lions with his son.

Shadow
December 30th, 2004, 11:54 AM

"What's wrong? Don't you remember me?" Kimi sighs sadly to Shadow, "It's me, Kimi!"

"i remeber you....just leave me alone ok !"

he then points agnry as he runs away

King Simba
December 30th, 2004, 02:05 PM
"Goodnight..." Simba smiles to Namabi, going to sleep himself.

"What's wrong? Don't you remember me?" Kimi sighs sadly to Shadow, "It's me, Kimi!"
Namabi begins to snore loudly, Lunara nudges him. "Be quiet..."

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Kopa smiled, without opening his eyes being onto his father's stomach.

King Simba
December 30th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Simba grins and laughs to Namabi, "Nice one..." he smirks, chuckling a little at his friend.
"She always tells me to lay on my stomach instead of my back." Namabi laughs not too loud though.

King Simba
December 30th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"If you want me to squash the cubs I'll lay on my stomach." Namabi laughs to Lunara also nuzzling the two cubs.

"Suit yourself..." Lunara grins and nuzzles him. "I know you won't do that."

King Simba
December 30th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"I won't do it too hard, believe me." Nambi laughs a little. "Only if they were doing my head in so much."

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Kopa laughed " I hope you never do that" he said to Simba laughing

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 05:17 PM
" Dad.. with your weigh if you do that we'll be squashed on the ground" he laughed.

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Kopa laughed a little ad closed his eyes again " i wouldn't like to awake mom, I'm afraid of the face she does when someone wake up her" said laughing
( I don't know if someone is Nala :/ )

unregistered user
December 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Kenyi laughs "You guys have the wierdest ways of sleeping and keeping your cubs in check." He directed to Simba and Namabi "Why would you want to lay on your back while sleeping anyhow Namabi? I find that the most difficult and uncomfortable position." he chuckled.

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 09:29 PM
( okay ;) )

Kopa closed his eyes " awesome stomach you have Dad... so warm... and so...soft" he purrs.

klowd
December 31st, 2004, 12:46 AM
Kopa fell asleep immediatly purring.

unregistered user
December 31st, 2004, 09:30 AM
Kenyi smiled "I lay on whatever side that makes my Kryken comfortable."
Kryken purred in his sleep resting on his father's shoulder.
Kenyi purred silently back and feel asleep.

klowd
December 31st, 2004, 01:39 PM
Kopa opened an eye " eh...the sun is already up?" he yawned and jumped from his father's stomach to the ground. "Morning Dad" he said nuzzling his father "Surprise me with the breakfast" he said laughing a little.

Shadow
December 31st, 2004, 02:44 PM
Kimi's ears droop sadly... "Shadow..." he pads up to his friend again, "What's wrong with you? Please tell me..." he nuzzles Shadow friendlily.

sorry being so late XD

"just leave me alone!"

he souts as he runs away

Lion King Stu
December 31st, 2004, 03:37 PM
Twilight slowly opened his eyes and was confused about where exactly he was; it was something diffrent to actually wake up in a place like this after several months waken up in the middle of no where.
He looked around and slowly started to remember where exactly he was.
He heard other lions sleeping all around him as he looked about the cave; he looked up to see Shine asleep on his side and was confused about why she was.
He couldn't get up and no one seemed to be awake so he lay his head down on his paws and looked out of the cave entrance at the morning sun.

klowd
December 31st, 2004, 04:52 PM
" great!!! ty Dad!" said Kopa, and started eating.

Lion King Stu
December 31st, 2004, 08:27 PM
Twilight heard voices coming from the inside of the cave somewhere near the back; he tilted his head to one side to see what was going on.
Simba and some cubs where eating but Twilight didn't feel hungry; the very thought of food just seemed to turn his stomach. He also didn't want to annoy them because he still felt uncomfortable so he turned away again and put his head on his paws and looked out of the cave door.
Shine continued to sleep on his chest.

Shadow
December 31st, 2004, 08:44 PM

"But Shadow!" Kimi gasps sadly as his friend runs away. Kimi runs after Shadow, "I care about you Shadow... I won't leave you all alone..." he sighs sadly, nuzzling Shadow.

"leave me alone !! dont you get it !!!"

he shouts as he pick up speed

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 12:26 AM
"Yeah..." Simba smiles over to Namabi, "It can come in handy big a big, heavy, muscular lion..." he grins a little, "Just roll over gently on top of the cubs when they're annoying you..." Simba purrs, laughing.
"These cubs are forever doing my head in." Namabi laughs.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 01:12 PM
Namabi nods and grins pressing down on top of his cubs, "Help!" screams Leo. "Dad, you're squishing us." Leana laughs a bit.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 03:11 PM
"They better do." Namabi laughs. "Okay, I'll get off now." he laughs to his cubs.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 04:49 PM
(Thanks. :cheese: )

"Yeah..." Namabi lets his cubs go and eats some of the antelope. "Nice tasty piece." he grins.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 05:06 PM
Namabi rips a small part off and lets Kiros have the rest. "Take the bigger half, kid." he smiles.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 07:53 PM
Namabi sighs, "Here, have the small part." he drags the smaller part over to Kiros.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 07:58 PM
"Sorry kid but Simba offered me this food." Namabi sighs feeling ticked off.

"He says I stole his food. I didn't mean to." Namabi sighs again.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 08:06 PM
"Sorry kid, you can slap me if you want." Namabi laughs smiling at Kiros realising that he upset him.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 08:15 PM
"Why you little..." Namabi runs after Kiros laughing. He was joking of course.

Leo runs over, "Dad, leave Kiros alone!" he laughs a bit.

klowd
January 1st, 2005, 08:48 PM
Kopa was looking at them smiled and continued eating.

Lion King Stu
January 1st, 2005, 09:13 PM
"Ah, so you're awake..." Mufasa smiles, padding up to Twilight and standing in front of him, "Welcome to Simba's Pride... You should be safe here." Mufasa purrs a little happily.

Twilight was suprised by the coming of this lion and quite scared because of the size of him; he felt stupid considering this one seemed nice.
"Uhh.....hi there...whats your name" He said nervously trying to get up before remembering about Shine still sleeping on his side; so he decided to stay lying down.

King Simba
January 2nd, 2005, 10:31 AM
Leo gives a dirty look to his dad realising he is being a pain towards Kiros. "...dad." he says firmly.

Lion King Stu
January 2nd, 2005, 11:26 AM

"I'm Mufasa..." Mufasa smiles to Twilight, "Who might you be? You're new to Pride Rock I assume..." Mufasa purrs a little, lying down next to Twilight so the other lion doesn't feel intimidated by him. "My son is King here..." he smiles again, "King Simba."

"I'm Twilight" Twilight replied "I've met and talked with Simba already" Twilight with a smile.
"I only arrived in your sons prideland yesterday"

Shadow
January 2nd, 2005, 12:40 PM

Kimi keeps chasing after Shadow... "Shadow!" he runs, "Tell me what's wrong..." he jumps in front of Shadow to stop him running any more. "I'm you're friend Shadow..."

Shadow stops looking angrly down then looking up too Kimi.....

"dont....make me hit you.....now GET OUT OFF MY WAY !!

he shoutes angry

klowd
January 2nd, 2005, 01:21 PM
"Yeah awesome breackfast!, thaks Dad" said nuzzling his father and purring, lying down next to him, waiting for his brother.

klowd
January 2nd, 2005, 04:24 PM
Kopa belched " oops...sorry" he said laughing a little.

King Simba
January 2nd, 2005, 06:42 PM
"What?..." asks Namabi looking down to his son.
"Leave. Kiros. Alone!" Leo growls a bit pouncing on Namabi.

klowd
January 2nd, 2005, 08:18 PM
Kopa laughed loudly " hahaha great Dad!!"

klowd
January 2nd, 2005, 08:36 PM
"yeah u told me u did that with Timon and Pumbaa" he said

King Simba
January 2nd, 2005, 09:30 PM
Simba grins and belches loudly too, laughing and nuzzling Kopa and Kiros... Kiros belches also, giggling.

Kiros looks over at Namabi and Leo, watching them carefully...
Namabi belches covering his mouth afterwards. He then smirks at Simba. "I have too..."

Leo gives his dad a dirty look, "You rude lion!" he laughs a bit.

Lion King Stu
January 2nd, 2005, 11:43 PM

"Well, I suppose seeing as you're sleeping pretty close to where Simba is, you're on good terms with him already..." Mufasa smiles, "Well, welcome to Simba's Pride, Twilight, I hope you have a nice time here."

"I hope so..I thinks hes only trying to make me feel more comfortable here but I'm going to ty and fit in" Twilight said with a weak smile still feeling uncertain.
He looked at Shine who continued to sleep undisturbed from the conversation; but it looked like she was finaly coming round.

Shadow
January 3rd, 2005, 12:31 AM

"No Shadow... wait... tell me what's wrong..." Kimi sighs sadly, standing his ground in front of Shadow... if Shadow wanted to fight, Kimi could do more than hold his own, since Kimi has trained a lot in his life, to be a very strong lion protecting the royal lions.

Shadow raises his paw....but in a suprize move he turns around and running away...he culdent just do it....

unregistered user
January 3rd, 2005, 02:17 AM
Namabi belches covering his mouth afterwards. He then smirks at Simba. "I have too..."

Leo gives his dad a dirty look, "You rude lion!" he laughs a bit.

Kenyi smiles at the two "I haven't eaten yet, so you two go ahead and burp all you like..." he laughed a little "What are we having tonight?"

Shadow
January 3rd, 2005, 09:02 AM

Kimi chases after Shadow again, and gently pounces on him, pressing him gently on the ground. Kimi lays gently on top, pinning Shadow lightly. Kimi wouldn't hurt Shadow, he is just very concerned about him. "Shadow..." Kimi asks him again, "What's wrong... you're going to tell me, or I'm not going to let you go... I can pin you down, you know..." Kimi winks a little, "Now come on mate... tell me what's wrong, please... I care about you Shadow, you're my friend..." Kimi purrs.

Shadow strugelz to get him off him but fail.....

Shadow looked in to Kimis eyes and said.....

"if you really are my friend....let me go....."

he said in a almost threating tune....

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 09:26 AM
"Well if you don't like it, I can stop." Namabi grins to Kenyi.

"I'm sure you'll fit in absolutely fine..." Mufasa purrs to Twilight, "Just as long as you don't do anything silly, like attacking any of the other lions, which I'm sure you won't do..." Mufasa smiles a little.

"Yeah, I did a lot of disgusting things with Timon and Pumbaa..." Simba laughs to Kopa, nuzzling him gently.

Kiros giggles to Namabi and Leo, laughing at everyone belching... He tries to belch but just coughs a little, before screwing up his nose in disgust.

Kimi chases after Shadow again, and gently pounces on him, pressing him gently on the ground. Kimi lays gently on top, pinning Shadow lightly. Kimi wouldn't hurt Shadow, he is just very concerned about him. "Shadow..." Kimi asks him again, "What's wrong... you're going to tell me, or I'm not going to let you go... I can pin you down, you know..." Kimi winks a little, "Now come on mate... tell me what's wrong, please... I care about you Shadow, you're my friend..." Kimi purrs.

"We're having antelope." Simba smiles to Kenyi, pulling the meat over to his friend, "Here, have as much as you want..." Simba purrs, eating a little more himself.
Leo bops Namabi on his paw and gives him a dirty look before belching himself. "Oops..." he covers his mouth.

Lunara and Leana walk over, Lunara raises one eyebrow, "That's not good to learn Leo." she laughs a bit before belchinf herself since she'd just eaten.

Leana grins at her mum, "Ha! See, you did it too mum." she laughs.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 09:41 AM
"I'll stop, I'll stop." Namabi laughs bopping his son on the back.
"Satisfied now, Lunara?" he grins to his mate.
"Now I am, yes." she licks his cheek purring loudly before pinning him down by his two shoulders. She grins to him and nuzzles him.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 10:02 AM
Leo bites his ear playfully. "Yay!" he accidently rolls into Katai who is asleep in the den. "Oops..." he gulps.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 10:36 AM
Leo gulps again looking at Kiros, Katai rolls over. "Hello." he grins at the two cubs.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 10:59 AM
"Leo, wait until I tell your father you annoying little rascal." Katai laughs dragging Leo along the floor by his tail.

Leo then laughs and pounces on Kiros again.

"Hey there Kiros. You like me don't you?" Katai grins.

Lion King Stu
January 3rd, 2005, 11:26 AM
"I'm sure you'll fit in absolutely fine..." Mufasa purrs to Twilight, "Just as long as you don't do anything silly, like attacking any of the other lions, which I'm sure you won't do..." Mufasa smiles a little.

"Trust me I'm not like other Rouges Mufasa that isn't my style" Twilight said with a little smile.
Twilight heard Shine yawn and looked round to see her opening her eyes.
----------------------------------------
Shine opened her eyes to find her self sleeping on Twilight side and tht he was now looking at her smiling; Shine smiled back tiredly yawning again.

Lion King Stu
January 3rd, 2005, 01:18 PM
"No" Twilight said shaking his head "The thought of food just makes my stomach turn".
------------------------------------
"I wouldn't mind something to eat" Shine said smiling rubbing her head on Twilight's side.

klowd
January 3rd, 2005, 02:46 PM
" Poor grandpa...I wouldn't have to be him when u were a cub" Kopa grins to Simba looking his brother playing with the other lions.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 02:57 PM
"Yeah..." Kiros smiles to Katai, "You seem like a nice lion."

Mufasa smiles to Sunshine and Twilight, "Are either of you hungry?" he purrs a little, passing over some meat for them both.
"I knew you did. Did Namabi upset you earlier?" Katai grabs hold of his cub Jaini who is running away again. "Naughty cub.." he sighs. "Stay here with daddy."

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 03:02 PM
Katai shakes his head and tuts, "Namabi sometimes steals my half of the food too...he'll never do it again."

Katai grins to Jaini, "Wanna play with Kiros?"

klowd
January 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
" i can imagine... poor grandpa running after ya all the day" he laughed. " btw where is he?" he asked thinking that he hasn't seen his grandfather for a while.

Roku
January 3rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
(Hey Y'all! I am sorry I haven't been here! I have been away all week for the holidays! I am back not and ready to RP again! I got TLKoB soundtrack, and went by TLKoB in NYC again! Great time! Hope to see the show next year! What is happening here now?))=D

Roku
January 3rd, 2005, 04:41 PM
Katai shakes his head and tuts, "Namabi sometimes steals my half of the food too...he'll never do it again."

Katai grins to Jaini, "Wanna play with Kiros?"
(I LOVE your new siggy, KS! And avatar!!!!))

Roku grins "I get food stolen, mostly by the cubbies....but I don't mind much! There is plently!

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 04:42 PM
(Thanks. :cheese: )

"He's always stealing it..." Katai sighs.

Roku
January 3rd, 2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"No" Twilight said shaking his head "The thought of food just makes my stomach turn".
------------------------------------
"I wouldn't mind something to eat" Shine said smiling rubbing her head on Twilight's side.
"But you must eat..." Roku frowned "It will help."

Shadow
January 3rd, 2005, 04:57 PM
"No... I'm your friend so let me help you..." Kimi nuzzles Shadow, "Come on now Shadow... tell me what's wrong. Are you hungry? Cold? Wet? In pain anywhere?" Kimi asks, concerned.

no,no,no,....Shadows answers the qwestions until he got the the pain qwestion...he didnt say anything....he just turend his head away looking angry

unregistered user
January 3rd, 2005, 07:34 PM
A lioness scampered past with a tiny newborn in her mouth. a small cub followed. The lioness was brown and had blue eyes. Her daughter was black with a gold patch on her head and had blue eyes. The cub she was carrying was sandy and had a brown mark on it's head where the mane would grow.

Lion King Stu
January 3rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
Mufasa smiles, pushing the meat over to Sunshine, "Here you go..." Mufasa purrs a little to her, "You should eat some too Twilight... if you don't eat, you will become weakened..."

"I was a rowdy, mischevious cub..." Simba grins to Kopa, "I had a lot of fun..." he laughs, purring.

"Trust me I'm not hungry Mufasa" Twilight replied back resting his head on his paws" looking up at another lion who walked over saying the same thing as Mufasa.
-----------------------
"Thank you Mufasa" Shine said tiredly moving off Twilight and lay down by his side and looked at him.
"You got to eat something Twilight" She said nuzzeling him abit trying to encourage him.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 10:02 PM
Jaini tries to run off again, he escapes, scampering out the den.

unregistered user
January 4th, 2005, 05:54 AM
"Mm...no thanks Simba." Kenyi said indifferently "Hey...can you tell me what's been going on lately? I've been mostly asleep these past 3 weeks, is Namabi and the others alright?" Kenyi worried "Hopefully...?" He rubbed his mane in slight confusion and curiousity.
----
One of Katai's cubs ran out of the den, Kryken catching a glance. He walked out and approached the cub (Jaini;)) curiously. "Hello there..." Kryken withdrew back a little. "I'm Kryken...what's your name?" he asked in the sweetest tone of voice.

(I'm not sure if it's one of Katai's or Namabi's cubs, but I'm suspecting Katai.;);P)

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 08:27 AM
(Yes it is one of Katai's and Asha's cubs. ;))

Jaini just looks at Kryken. He tries to tell him his name, he at last murmers it out. "Jai..ni." he wasn't quite sure.

Roku
January 4th, 2005, 01:47 PM
(Awww...they are getting bigger! Love the cubs!)

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Jaini smiles upto his mum, "Mu-mmy..."
Katai jaws drop in shock, "Jaini just talked!"

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 08:15 PM
" Heya Grandad!!" said nuzzling him lovingly " I'm fine thanks, and ya?" said smiling to his grandfather.

Lion King Stu
January 4th, 2005, 08:18 PM
[B"Yes, you really should eat something..." Mufasa purrs to Twilight, "Or else you could become very ill..."
[/B]

"I understand I will Mufasa...but I really mean it.....I don't feel like eating anything" Twilight said getting up onto all fours but Mufasa still seemed to tower over him; Twilight was still young and growing.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 08:21 PM
" oh..who are you??" said Kopa looking at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
January 4th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"I'm Twilight" Twilight sighed looking down at the cub and back up at Mufasa "If its ok can I be left on my own for a while" he said walking out of the cave.

Lion King Stu
January 4th, 2005, 09:56 PM
"To be honest Mufasa I don't think I'm ever gonna be ok again" Twilight replied clambering down Pride Rock "I'm serious I want to be alone....If I don't come back....I proberly won't come back; I told Simba what I would do if I decided I didn't fit in"

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 09:56 PM
"No...he said 'mummy'." Katai looks down to Jaini, "Say it again, show your mum I'm right."

"Dad-dy, daddy!" Jaini smiles up to Asha and Katai.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 09:58 PM
" poor lion what happens to him??" asked Kopa to his grandfather

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"I'm not sure... he just doesn't feel right..." Mufasa sighs sadly to Kopa, nuzzling him lightly, "Don't worry about it..."

"Twilight... come on, have a rest in the den... there's no point you being all out on your own... I think you're my friend..." Mufasa sighs.

Asha smiles down to Jaini and nuzzles him, "You clever cub!" she purrs happily, nuzzling Katai gently.
Jaini smiles, "Mummy and daddy!"
"Yes I'm daddy and there's mummy." Katai nuzzles Jaini and Asha.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 10:10 PM
" Ah... oks" said Kopa lowering his ears.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Jaini grins and slaps his paw, "Ouch!"
"...and I bet you'll be constantly doing that." Katai puts his paw on his head. :woeisme:

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:19 PM
"Now go to sleep. Looks like you're the first one to speak..." Katai licks Jaini lovingly.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:22 PM
"Reth must be half awake, we'd better keep the noise down a bit, you too Jaini." Katai whispers.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"Yeah...our cubs are so cute." Katai nuzzles all four, Jaini grabs hold of his whiskers again. "Arghhh!" Katai roars out in pain.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"Daddy's misarable..." Jaini sticks his noise up in the air attempting to walk off, "No! Stay here!" Katai scolds Jaini grabbing hold of him.

Jaini opens his paws and scratches Katai across the muzzle, "Leave me alone..." he scampers away.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:35 PM
(Jaini was the one who scratched him. ;))

"I'm not allowed to have any fun...ever." Jaini tries to scamper away. Katai pins him down by his tail with his large paw, "That hurt!" he growls. "Naughty cub..."

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Katai gives Jaini a dirty look, he then turns to Asha, "If it'll make him sleep then yes."

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Katai rubs his muzzle, "Ouch, Jaini really has some sharp claws..."

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Jaini starts to suckle, he likes milk.
"My whiskers aren't for swinging on, remember that." Katai sighs to Jaini. "You'll learn..."

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Kopa returned with his father " Dad have u already meet the new lion...uhmm Twilight?... i think he's a bit strange" he said.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Asha feeds Jaini, smiling and purring, closing her eyes and resting a little. "You going to sleep?" she smiles to Katai.
"I guess so...nothing else really to do." Katai closes his eyes and lays his head on his two paws.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 11:19 PM
" I see.... ok Dad" said lying down next to Simba .

unregistered user
January 4th, 2005, 11:22 PM
"I'm here..." Mufasa smiles, padding up to Kopa and nuzzling him gently, "How are you?"

"Yes, you really should eat something..." Mufasa purrs to Twilight, "Or else you could become very ill..."

(Cool Roku, welcome back :cheese: !!! Not much is happening at the moment =) ...)

"Yes, they're all fine..." Simba smiles to Kenyi, "You're one of the nicest and most caring lions I've ever met..." Simba nuzzles Kenyi a little friendlily, "You're a pleasure to be around..."

"Jaini!" Asha bolts out of the den after the cub, picking Jaini up by his scruff gently, "Come on now, back to the den..." she smiles a little, carrying him in and placing him down next to Katai, Reth, Amani and Karia, before laying back down herself too.

Kryken frowned seeing Asha pick Jaini up and leave. He sighed and left the area and padded back to his father.

(Btw, that was sort of well...a bit mean...I just wanted Kryken to talk and maybe ask why he was away from his cavern.)

"Thanks Simba...you are too..." Kenyi nuzzled back and kindly left the den with his son.

Roku
January 5th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Roku notices a cub trying to stray away, but she blocks him with her large paw
"Hey, come on, it is time to go home, little one!" She chuckled at the cub.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 06:17 PM
"Jaini, please come back..." Katai sighs running after Jaini out of the den.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Jaini looks up to them both, "Why do you have to stop me?" he cries a little.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 06:56 PM
"Yeah but it's daytime now! I'm bored!" Jaini slaps his paws. "My brothers and sister are boring cos' they never talk!"

Katai sighs, "Well you're lucky because you can actually speak...they just need time to learn." he smiles to Jaini.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 08:22 PM
"Okay!" Jaini tries to pounce on Asha's tail but misses, "Darn! I missed..."
Katai crouches down and grins to Jaini, "Try it with me then..." he swishes his tail back and forth.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 08:37 PM
"God, I can never catch your tails, you're both too fast. Slow down!" Jaini smirks trying to pounce as Katai slows down.

Lion King Stu
January 5th, 2005, 08:52 PM

"Twilight... come on, have a rest in the den... there's no point you being all out on your own... I think you're my friend..." Mufasa sighs.

"Mufasa seriously I want to be alone" Twilight said continuing to walk away "I mean it" he said looking back round there where tears in his eyes "If you want to know whats wrong ask Simba he knows already" and continued to walk off.
------------------------------------------
Shine got up and walked up to Mufasa
"Where is he going Mufasa?" Shine said in a sad tone concerned.

Lion King Stu
January 5th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Shine nuzzeled Mufasa "Its ok Mufasa its not you fault...its none of are fault...hes just been through something that refuses to go"
She continued to stay close to Mufasa's side and watched Twilight slowly walk away not once looking back; Shine sighed sadly and looked down at the floor a single tear fell from her eye.

Lion King Stu
January 5th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"I don't know" Shine sighed sadly "He did this yesterday after he told me about what happened....me and Simba went out to get him back" Shine said looking at Mufasa.
"I will go get him you go back inside...I hope I won't be long" Shine said clambering down Pride Rock into the grass lands

Lion King Stu
January 5th, 2005, 09:17 PM
"Only if you want to Mufasa I don't want anything bad happening to you" Shine replied nuzzling Mufasa "Are you shore" she said looking into his eyes.
----------------------------------------
Twilight continued to walk slowly through the grass lands in no certain direction at all the rain beat down and the wind blew across his fur but neither of them could rid him of his sadness.

Lion King Stu
January 5th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Twilight couldn't hear anything apart from the beating rain and the howling wind that seemed to batter him.
---------------------------------------------
"Twilight wait up" Shine called but it only seemed to fall on deaf ears

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Asha slows down too for Jaini, smiling a little, "Playful little tihng..." she purrs happily.

"I've got no idea where he's going... he has tears in his eyes though... he's really upset..." Mufasa sighs sadly, his ears lowering.
"Gotcha!" Jaini pounces on top of Katai, doing nothing but bouncing off himself.

Lion King Stu
January 5th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Twilight looked over and sighed sadly there was no way they where going to let him go.
"My pride can never be replaced Mufasa....never" looking down at the wet muddy grass

Shadow
January 5th, 2005, 10:05 PM
ehhh what happen to Kimi that pouns Shadow down ? i still need a reply

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 10:05 PM
"Darn, I'm weak..." Jaini sighs pouncing on top of Asha laughing a bit.

Lion King Stu
January 5th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Asha laughs a little, smiling as Jaini bounces off Katai's muscular body. She grins and nuzzles them both.

"I know..." Mufasa sighs to Twilight, "But we can be your friends... I know it isn't as good, but you can have a Pride here... with us..." he nuzzles Twilight.

Twilight shakes his head "I was going too in my old pride; my mate was pregnant with my cubs....but she was killed....I can't love another"

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 10:18 PM
(I gave you that reply Shadow =) ...)

"You're still small..." Asha purrs, "When you're bigger, you'll be a strong lion, just like your father..."

"That's so sad..." Mufasa dips his head in sorrow, "Well you could still have other lions that love you and care for you at Pride Rock..." Mufasa nuzzles Twilight a little, "And are your friends... like me and Sunshine..."
"I reckon I'll be stronger, no offence dad." Jaini grins.

Lion King Stu
January 5th, 2005, 10:22 PM

"That's so sad..." Mufasa dips his head in sorrow, "Well you could still have other lions that love you and care for you at Pride Rock..." Mufasa nuzzles Twilight a little, "And are your friends... like me and Sunshine..."

"Simba's already told me that" Twilight replied "I just find it hard to believe after these past several months you know"

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 10:54 PM
"I swear, I will be!" Jaini laughs when he's being tickled by Asha. "Mum, that tickles."

Katai grabs hold of Jaini in his jaws and throws him up in the air before jumping up and catching him again. "Weeee!" Jaini screams in joy.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 10:58 PM
"Alright. Thanks for that dad." Jaini smiles and nuzzles his mum and dad.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Katai puts Jaini down where his brothers and sister are. "Jaini, you can start to drink now." Katai smiles and licks his son lovingly.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Karia seems to be asleep, Katai pokes her gently with his large paw. She begins to suckle along with Jaini. Jaini turns to Karia, "Hey I can talk!" he sticks his tongue out at her.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"Ok...then." Jaini does the same as the others.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 11:15 PM
(Ok, see ya tomorrow STL. :hugs: )

Katai watches the cubs suckle, he also watches Asha drift off to sleep. Katai however is not tired yet so he just rests.

unregistered user
January 6th, 2005, 12:27 AM
(Kenyi, what kind of mother would Asha be if she let one of her young cubs go wandering off? Kryken is more than welcome to talk to Jaini in the den, if you'd just bring him =) ...)

"You're always leaving..." Simba sighs to Kenyi, "How about spending some time with me and the rest of the Pride?" Simba smiles, "It might help you socialize a little, and you would be able to talk to us when you're upset... I look at you as one of my best friends Kenyi, you're a really nice lion. It hurts a little when you're always leaving..." Simba sighs, nuzzling Kenyi a bit.

(Yea, I know Simba. We already talked about that...anyways, goodnight and take care Simba.:hugs:)

Kenyi sighs sharply "Not much for me to do here is all. The lions and lionesses have recovered. Katai and Asha have their cubs. You have your mate, cubs and I have Kryken. I suppose now it is time for me to rest Simba..." Kenyi looked down "I consider you as one of my best friends too Simba. One of the kindest and generous lions I've ever met." he smiled a little "Spend time with you and the pride? I'm not hungry for any more Antelope Simba..." he sighed and nuzzled back "I suppose I'll stay Simba.." he smiled a bit.

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 07:53 AM

"I know, I know..." Mufasa sighs to Twilight, "You have to trust us though, we'll be your friends, and care for you..." Mufasa purrs.
"I do trust you Mufasa.....but I never have or wanted to be dependent on others I was never like that"

Shadow
January 6th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Shadow puchs Kimi of him gently

sights he says

"no.....you cant chance the past...."

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Namabi's ears twitch as he hears Kenyi and Simba's conversation. He runs over, "Where did you think you were going? If you went, it wouldn't be at all the same. Nice to hear you're staying..." Namabi smiles.

Roku
January 6th, 2005, 01:01 PM
"God, I can never catch your tails, you're both too fast. Slow down!" Jaini smirks trying to pounce as Katai slows down.
Roku watches the young cub playing with a tail. She chuckles lightly, then wanders over to the group.
"Hey, I bet you can't get mine!" Roku teases, dangling her fluffy tail back and forth.
"Poofy!"

Roku
January 6th, 2005, 01:03 PM
"Please stay...." Roku pleaded "You are very kind, and the Pride Lands would not be the same without you."

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Roku
Roku watches the young cub playing with a tail. She chuckles lightly, then wanders over to the group.
"Hey, I bet you can't get mine!" Roku teases, dangling her fluffy tail back and forth.
"Poofy!"
Jaini smirks at Roku and attempts to catch her tail, he misses. "Aww..."

unregistered user
January 6th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Namabi's ears twitch as he hears Kenyi and Simba's conversation. He runs over, "Where did you think you were going? If you went, it wouldn't be at all the same. Nice to hear you're staying..." Namabi smiles.

"Going?" Kenyi repeated the word with a confused expression "What makes you think I'm going away? I was just going to go back to my cavern for the rest of the day. Then Simba came up to me and said something about socializing..." Kenyi said.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"Well I was listening into your conversation earlier and I thought you mentioned something about leaving...ok, so I was wrong." Namabi sighs walking off.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Kopa sighed." Yeah... lion's life is really bored" he said.

Shadow
January 6th, 2005, 08:17 PM

Kimi sighs, nuzzling Shadow again, "Want to talk to me?" Kimi looks at Shadow, "I can listen to you... that might be some help for you."

"hrm...rhater not..."looks down"....and i wont run away...."

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 08:17 PM
"Well can you think of anything more interesting? Male lions are supposed to spend all their time lazing in the shade... most of us don't even hunt." Simba sighs, "The lionesses laze about a lot too, although they seem to be motivated enough to hunt... how about you just lay down and relax with us for a while..." Simba purrs to Kenyi.

"You won't be dependant on us..." Mufasa nuzzles Twilight gently, "You'll be our friend... you can have a circle of friends here, since I like you, and I know Sunshine does... you haven't been here that long yet anyway." he purrs.

Kimi sighs, nuzzling Shadow again, "Want to talk to me?" Kimi looks at Shadow, "I can listen to you... that might be some help for you."

Asha is still sleeping peacefully in the den, quietly snoring.
Jaini wakes up a little earlier and decides to go sneaking out of the den "Haha..." he laughs quietly.

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 08:57 PM
"You won't be dependant on us..." Mufasa nuzzles Twilight gently, "You'll be our friend... you can have a circle of friends here, since I like you, and I know Sunshine does... you haven't been here that long yet anyway." he purrs.
[/B]

"Yeah Twilight...please stay" Shine said with a smile and nuzzeled Twilight trying to change his mind.
---------------------------------------------
"What ever did I do to deserve to fall into your pride" Twilight said with a smile. The wind and the rain continued to beat down around them.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Oh, hi mum." Jaini says looking all innocent to Asha.

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"It's cold and wet out here..." Mufasa sighs to Twilight, "You coming back to Pride Rock?" Mufasa smiles, "It's nice and warm, dry too in the den..." [/B]

"Come on Twilight come back with us" Shine said smiling standing next to Mufasa.
Twilight nodded his head with a rare smile "Lead the way"

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 09:39 PM
" Look Dad, grandad is coming, and whit that lion... I wonder if he's better now.... when I saw him before he seem to be upset for something.."

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 09:44 PM
I'm glad you decided to stay Twilight" Shine said with a smile and nuzzeled him happily.

"I think I found my new home" Twilight replied with a smile nuzzling Shine back then looked at Mufasa "Where you once king Mufasa"

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"I was a future heir from my last pride..but now they gone I'm never going to know what it was like to be king" Twilight sighed then looked up again with a little smile "What was it like Mufasa...you know being king?"

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"What about the great kings of the past though....normal lions like me don't go there though once I die do I?" Twilight said puzzeled

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:06 PM
"Hi Jaini..." Asha laughs a little, picking him up in her mouth, and taking him back insdie, "If you keep trying to escape, then I won't give you your extra bedtime milk to help you sleep... it's only a treat for good little cubs..." she nuzzles him gently.
"Aww...ok then..." Jaini's ears droop. "Can't I go out later? Please?" Jaini gives Asha a pleading grin. :cheese:

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 10:10 PM
"And... my grandad sure will be the best star of all the sky" he smiled nuzzling his grandfather.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:11 PM
"I'm staying awake then until it gets light so I can go out to play!" Jaini jumps with excitement.

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 10:18 PM
"You do, just your star may not shine quite a brightly as some of the Kings' stars." Mufasa smiles to Twilight, "All lions who are good go to live with the Great Kings." Mufasa purrs.

"Do you think my family and mate are watching over" Twilight questioned Mufasa

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:22 PM
"I'm not going anywhere just yet..." Mufasa smiles to Kopa, "So don't worry about that..."

"Now now Jaini, go back to sleep. If you go to sleep, the morning comes faster since you are dreaming happily..." she purrs, "Would you like a little more milk to help you settle?"

"Yes..." Mufasa purrs simply to Twilight, "And I bet they're happy that you've managed to find some other lions to care for you, and for you to be friends with."
"Ok then...might as well." Jaini smiles and lays down next to his mother.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 10:22 PM
" I know that.... i want ya a lot of more time with us..." he said nuzzling novingly his grandfather.

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 10:24 PM

"Yes..." Mufasa purrs simply to Twilight, "And I bet they're happy that you've managed to find some other lions to care for you, and for you to be friends with."
"Good cause at least I know they are always with me" Twilight says looking up at the sky which was still a angry storm of pelting rain and howling wind "They never left me"

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Jaini smiles and yawns, "You were right, more sleep me thinks." he closes his eyes after suckling.

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 10:37 PM
The clouds clear a little, showing a little sky... a few stars twinkle a little to Twilight, Mufasa and the other lions below. [/B]

Twilight smiles up to the starden above "I shall never forget my pride" he simply said then looked back down to Mufasa and Shine

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:37 PM
A loud sound of a roar wakes Jaini up the next morning, "Huh?" he wakes up in a jolt. "What was that?"

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Kopa lied down looking at the stars with his grandfather and Twilight just listening their conversation.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:43 PM
"It woke me up though...stupid lion." Jaini sighs.

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"That's nice to hear..." Mufasa smiles a little to Twilight, giving him and Sunshine both another quick nuzzle.

"Suppose we better head back huh" Twilight replied
Shine nuzzeled Twilight "I'm glad you decided to stay; I didn't want you to leave"

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Jaini closes his eyes but can't get to sleep. He sighs...

Lion King Stu
January 6th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"So what now then" Twilight questioned "Am I a member of the pride...in other prides I went to I kinda had to....you know....prove my self worthy?"

unregistered user
January 7th, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Well can you think of anything more interesting? Male lions are supposed to spend all their time lazing in the shade... most of us don't even hunt." Simba sighs, "The lionesses laze about a lot too, although they seem to be motivated enough to hunt... how about you just lay down and relax with us for a while..." Simba purrs to Kenyi.

Asha is still sleeping peacefully in the den, quietly snoring.

Kenyi sighs and lays down "Okay Simba..." he sleeps in his den for a bit.

(*Sigh* Goodnight Simba...:hugs:)

Lion King Stu
January 7th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Being lazy isn't one of the things I do..I hunt and do everything like I did in my old pride" Twilight replied

Lion King Stu
January 7th, 2005, 05:16 PM
"Ah, that's good then, you should be fine..." Mufasa nuzzles Twilight a little, "Welcome to Simba's Pride."
"Thank you Mufasa" Twilight said bowing his head with respect
-----------------------
"Welcome to the pride Twilight" Shine said licking him on the cheek making Twilight feel a little embarresed

Lion King Stu
January 7th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"Thank you Simba" Twilight said bowing his head once again still feeling embaresed from Shine licking his cheek

Lion King Stu
January 7th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Twilight nodded his head and smiled embarresed "Yeah I have" looking at Shine a little confused about why she had licked him.

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 05:38 PM
" tell me something when finish... I would like to take a little too " Kopa said, exited seeing the tasty animal in front of him

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Jaini wakes up later on, he yawns a bit and walks to the entrance of the den, trying not to wake his parents.

However, he doesn't notice his dad has left the den.
A shadow hovers over the top of Jaini, "Eek!" he jumps in shock turning around to see Katai.

"Hello Jaini. Scared you huh?" he grabs hold of Jaini and gives him a noogie. :noogie:

"Dad, stop that please!" Jaini tries to push Katai's large paws off of hos head.

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"Help...dad's paw's too heavy!" Jaini struggles to get the large paw off of him.

"Alright, alright..." Katai lifts his paw off Jaini's head.

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 08:24 PM
"Here you go Klowd." Simba purrs, pulling some zebra in front of Kopa, "Tuck in, my little mate..." he grins.

(Klowd can't exist yet ;) )

" Thanks Dad" Kopa said starting eating.

Lion King Stu
January 7th, 2005, 10:11 PM
"Would you like some meat?" Simba smiles to Twilight, dragging over some zebra to him.
Twilight nodded his head "Yes I would like that" slowly tucking into the bit of Zebra. He looked over at Shine she looked a bit hungry it was only fair to ask "Do you want some Shine" he said moving over a bit making room for Shine.

Shine smiled and walked over "Thanks" she said eating abit.

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 10:50 PM
(I meant Kopa hehe, changed it now =) ...)

Asha grins to Katai and Jaini, "Want to bring him here for some milk?" she purrs.

"No problem Kopa..." Simba nuzzles his son, before dragging over another piece of meat to Sunshine, so her and Twilight have a piece each. "Enjoy..." Simba smiles.
"No dad, don't!" Jaini struggles in between Katai's jaws. He puts him down next to Asha, "When your mother says it's time for milk, it's time for milk...ok?"

Lion King Stu
January 7th, 2005, 10:55 PM

"No problem Kopa..." Simba nuzzles his son, before dragging over another piece of meat to Sunshine, so her and Twilight have a piece each. "Enjoy..." Simba smiles.
Shine took the piece of meat that Simba had placed down "Thanks Simba" she said purring slightly before starting to eat again next to Twilight who hungrily ate his piece.

"I havn't eaten properly in weeks" Twilight smiles "I almost forgot how Zebra tasted like...spent most the time eating rabbits and just going hungry"

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 11:07 PM
"They're nicking it all!" Jaini slaps his paw.
"Please don't do that..." Katai rolls his eyes.

Lion King Stu
January 7th, 2005, 11:14 PM

"No problem." Simba smiles politely to Shine, dipping his muzzle slightly.

"You won't go hungry again here, unless you choose to, since there is always plenty of food." Simba purrs.
"As long as Simba is king and things run like they are...we will never go hungry" Shine said smiling up to Simba "And you got Mufasa to thank for that"

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 11:14 PM
"Huh? I'm wanting some milk..." Jaini looks up to his mother with a 'mardy' expression.

unregistered user
January 7th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Kenyi smiles and pads up to Katai "Hey...how has it been lately?"

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 11:19 PM
"Take a look...Jaini has learnt how to talk, he's driving us both nuts. He's thinking his brothers and sisters have stolen all the milk..." he laughs a little smiling to Kenyi.

unregistered user
January 7th, 2005, 11:33 PM
"Awww...that's cute Katai. They usually are when they're cubs..." he smiles back and nuzzles his own son "I'm glad things are working great for you. How has Asha been?"

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 11:41 PM
"She's been fine, although a little tired." Katai looks down to Asha and the cubs.

unregistered user
January 7th, 2005, 11:56 PM
"Yeah...it seems like everyone's been tired lately." Kenyi yawned "Care for a walk Namabi?" he smiled a little.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 12:06 AM
(They went travelling in the 'Adulthood' thread. ;))

unregistered user
January 8th, 2005, 09:20 AM
(They went travelling in the 'Adulthood' thread. ;))

(Ah, k. Thanks KS.;):p Btw, I edited the post. Now you can respond, heh.)

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 10:13 AM
"Yeah...it seems like everyone's been tired lately." Kenyi yawned "Care for a walk Namabi?" he smiled a little.
(Wasn't you talking to Katai? :bleen: )
"Sure...nothing else better to do and Jaini's doing my head in." Katai laughs.

unregistered user
January 8th, 2005, 10:30 AM
(For God's SAKE!!!!!! It's 2 a.m! I'm sorry, but I'm growing into a short temper at the moment...*Sighs sharply* I'm in a horrible mood as well...)

"Alright then..." Kryken sighed and walked out of the cavern.

(I'm sorry KS for that...I'm kind of suffering from an attack, atm.)

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 10:32 AM
(That's ok, I know what it's like to be tired.)
Katai follows him determined to get some fresh air.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Karia looks at her mother, she starts to suckle.
Jaini looks over to see his dad walking out, he runs after him. "Dad, where are you going? Don't leave please..." Jaini tugs on his tail.
"I'm going for a walk, if you want you can come." he smiles to Jaini and nuzzles him.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 10:50 AM
"Nah, I'm going..." Jaini runs to the entrance.
"Nah, you're going to get your milk first." Katai smirks and pushes him towards Asha with his head.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Jaini looks at his dad with another 'mardy' expression, he then suckles to make his parents happy.

Katai lays down beside Asha for a bit.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 11:06 AM
"I'm not hungry at the moment, take all you want." Katai yawns a little.

unregistered user
January 8th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Kenyi smiled at Asha, Katai and Jaini "Such a wonderful family..." he smiled and padded outside enjoying the morning breeze.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 11:15 AM
"Thanks...so want to go for the walk now? Jaini has finished his milk." Katai smiles over to Kenyi.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"Dad, slow down...please." Jaini is now panting because he's out of breath.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Namabi looks back over to Asha, "I've been feeling rather depressed lately, must be all these bad nightmares..."

unregistered user
January 8th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Kenyi just paused looking at Asha, then shook his head. He sighed heavily and padded to Namabi. "I'm not sure if I'll be going...Katai..." he stared down at his friend and gave him a nuzzle "Are you alright? I know how you feel about depression...I have some berries if you'd like, they might help with the continous nightmares."

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Namabi keeps quiet for a bit and then looks at Kenyi, "I've been having these nightmares since Badrani's death..." Namabi says worried. "I come to think that Badrani is still after me even though he's dead..."

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"I hear laughing in my head from time to time, last night I had an horrible dream of Katai's soul been taken by Badrani..." Namabi hangs his head down.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"It's really starting to make me feel that this is the end of the Funsani generation..." Namabi sighs, "Thanks for the offer, I'll take some."

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"I must be losing my mind then..." Namabi starts to eat some of the berries.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 12:21 AM
"Oh...then I guess you won't need these..." Kenyi sighed and threw his own berries away.

(*Sigh* Damn...I'm always late. Stupid computer...)

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 12:23 AM
(Hakuna Matata! Computer's can really be a pain though. :grrr: )

"Well you can put them somewhere in case I need more." suggests Namabi.

"Have I spoke to you before?" asks Katai padding along.