PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh... the weather *sigh*

Guntur
March 2nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
My god I can't stand anymore... it's raining raining raining raining raining raining okay i'll stop. Man how about you with weather my friend?

Simba '04
March 2nd, 2008, 02:42 PM
bring your rain here to Georgia, we are in a Class 4 drought I beleive they said, if we are caught using water outside they cut our water off :idiot:

Guntur
March 2nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
*recite some weird accent* *blow* there ya go mate. never thought there's a drought in USA. lucky :idiot:

nathalie
March 2nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Weather has been odd in Belgium the past 2 years.

It was quite sunny last month.
And some days also quite hot for that time of year over here.
We aren't used to that at all in the beginning of a year over here, haha.

2 Nights ago, it hailed quite bad though :s Loads and loads of havy wind and rain.

Taneli
March 2nd, 2008, 05:51 PM
The weather here's not been too bad. This February was the warmest and sunniest since records began apparently. It's only rained once in the past 2 months too, so it's pretty good here.

King Simba
March 2nd, 2008, 06:07 PM
Ah yes, typical British weather... :p

Well not really, the weather over here has been quite mild for this time of year. Over the past month or so, temperatures have been pretty much above average and we haven't had much rain either.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had a repeat of last year, where it was in the early/mid 20's at the beginning of April. ;) We hardly had a summer last year though; we had floods in the middle of June and high winds at the beginning of last year. I've noticed a big change in the weather over here, that's for sure. At one time every summer used to be like a summer, but now the weather over here is pretty much unpredictable, since you never know what's going to happen. It can be sunny and hot one day, and rainy and cold on another. The winter months have seemed to have got warmer too, with less snow and frost from what we've seen in previous years.

KanuTGL
March 2nd, 2008, 06:20 PM
We're having our second storm for this weekend, woo!

...I want summer ;_;

Sombolia
March 2nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
It was pretty cold and rainy over here for a while (as cold and rainy as Los Angeles tends to get, anyways), but it warmed up all of a sudden. It's pretty good right now... fluctuating between "warm and breezy" and "unbearably hot and summer-like" :p

O_o
March 2nd, 2008, 08:52 PM
its rainy in LA? :gasp: it better be better next week ..

here we have summer .. two hours from here its a snow storm .. <.<

Sadiki
March 2nd, 2008, 09:59 PM
Weather have been weird the whole winter here. by what I have heard ( as I didn't spend most of the winter here ), the snow didn't stay on the ground longer than a week... even right now it's way warmer than it usually is. Normally we have about -10?C so around 14?F, but right now it's around 0?C / 32?F every day.

Azerane
March 2nd, 2008, 11:07 PM
No rain here... none at all.. yesterday it was 31deg celcius... and it's getting higher towards the end of the week. I think it's supposed to end up around 38... which shall be... nice :D I have no idea when it last rained here... everything is tinder dry... strict water restrictions and all that jazz.

HasiraKali
March 2nd, 2008, 11:27 PM
It's been hot here all month. It's not the hottest it's ever been in February here, but it's warmer than last year. It's been in the 80sF. It's about to storm though I think. I can see some crazy dark clouds and smell rain on the wind coming in the front door.

And my cats are sitting watching a bunch of doves peck at the birdseed I scattered a few minutes ago. :lol:

TheColorYellow
March 3rd, 2008, 12:36 AM
We've had some very mixed weather. Cold one day, hot the next... :confused:

Kopa
March 3rd, 2008, 12:39 AM
We've had decent weather here lately. It rained last week which was nice and the week before that it snowed. Weather here is usually odd....I remember one year where it actually snowed on the 4th of July and that's usually the hottest time of the year for us :lol:

Stormfury
March 3rd, 2008, 12:52 AM
I want SPRING!!! ... :D

...winter sickness is killing me... x_X

:lol: :cheese:

Ngatuny
March 3rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Everything is normal here in east texas, yesterday it started to rain after a drought of about 2 weeks.:confused:

Guntur
March 8th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Weather are weird lately, it's only pour on dusk. :confused: