PDA

View Full Version : The easiest way to Install Vista

Guntur
February 24th, 2008, 12:16 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FVbf9tOGwno

Man the easiest steps to install Blister

(Do not bash or make some big drama about this d*mn joke*)

Stormfury
February 24th, 2008, 01:10 PM
LOL! ^^

DIE VISTA, DIE!!! :evilgrin:

Dyani
February 24th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Easiest Way To Install Vista - Don't!

:D

O_o
February 24th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Easiest way to get the Vista program at all, buy a compy with program installed already

Jocasta Violet
February 24th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I hate Vista, but my laptop came with it and my parents won't buy me XP to replace it and its rubbish...ness.

L.O.L at that video.

O_o
February 24th, 2008, 05:39 PM
yup, Vista makes no sense but the gadget things are pretty cool, but the rest is like finding the 'new document' button in a haystick

TX-101
February 24th, 2008, 06:10 PM
I've seen that. I like that video. But i have vista anyway. My computer has some problem so XP wont work no matter what i do. Vista as it is sucks. You need another pack to make it "normal".

It takes much RAM and so.. but i have no problems. Bought some more and works fine with 2.5 GB.

Jocasta Violet
February 24th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I've only got half of the RAM I started with, and that's just all the updates Vista kept installing.

TX-101
February 24th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Impossible! They cant take so much of it. It takes 40% of mine when i play games. Or about 27% when i do nothiing. Depends how long computer is on and what you do on it.

edit: Disable some features. Like aero and so. Its trash anyway. Or that glassy view. That takes most of all RAM.

Jocasta Violet
February 24th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I have done, and made all the settings the lowest they can go. But every 2 hours or so it comes up with updates that even when I click 'no' it still carries on with it. Usually unnoticable Windows Media Player updates which I don't want. Either it's going rubbish or my new laptop hasn't got that much RAM. And it's not like I use more than one program - Firefox is the only thing I installed, and it says on the programs thing that it doesn't take up nearly as much room as Windows Media Player. 0_o

TX-101
February 25th, 2008, 08:08 AM
In this case... disable automatic updates. I set mine to ask me every time if i want to install them. I have just automatic download turned on. If that doesent helps. I dont know what else you can do. Maybe reinstall it every time you see it's necessary.
Just joking.

Simba '04
February 26th, 2008, 12:59 AM
that is a really old video