PDA

View Full Version : The Lion King Score

Guntur
February 11th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Do you have The Lion King (1) (2) (1 1/2) Score? I need to complete as my song collection. I remember download kcn TLK 2 Complete score 3 years ago but I've to format my pc after that.
Can you zip it into one files and send it to me through email or rapid share? It's impossible to find the soundtrack here in Malaysia and I don't have an account to buy through Internet.

TX-101
February 11th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Download with torrents. You know.. Download? You can find everything on the internet.

Guntur
February 11th, 2008, 03:36 PM
I don't find the torrent. I guess someone should rip through the movie. Someone should have the bootleg. Like... nafklt and kcn.

King Simba
February 11th, 2008, 04:17 PM
You talking about the full TLK, SP and 1 ? soundtracks?

If so, you can find them here (http://pridelands.ru/?p=music).

As for downloading, click on the soundtrack you want, and then right click and select 'save target as' to download each track individually.

Guntur
February 11th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah I know about Pride Lands in Russia :idiot: But disabled the complete score download (?). (hell my grammar getting worse day by day) They didn't have the score anymore. I already complete the soundtrack but not the complete score.

Azerane
February 11th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Ermm, this is basically what 2 Die FR's thread is about http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9561 ...so yes... post about it there. I believe he was trying to work something out.

Simba '04
February 11th, 2008, 06:30 PM
keep it legal go buy it at the store ;)

:idiot:

TX-101
February 11th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Legal?! Ph..HA HA HAA!:lol: LOL ROFL
That was a good one! :secret:

HasiraKali
February 11th, 2008, 08:57 PM
This thread is kind of making me uncomfortable. Not the subject matter, but the fact those recordings are indeed bootlegs. I'm going to go ahead and close this, but if you want to take it to MSN and PM, that's fine.

Thanks.