PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nemo

childlike_ghost
February 6th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Sorry if this one has been mentioned, but I have to. It is probably one of my favourite new Disney movies and I think the characters were adorable. Storyline was very simple, but they brought heart to it, and had a load of humor. Hehe...Dory... What do you think?

Elly
February 6th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I think Marlin and Dory has a great relationship. And Ellen DeGeneres as a dunderhead, was gold!

Lots of aspects of the movie were quite good; especially the humour.

...Ya can't go wrong with Finding Nemo, no way, no how ...

=D

HasiraKali
February 6th, 2008, 12:52 AM
LOVE Finding Nemo. It's easily in my top five movies ever. I love Dory and Crush is my favourite.

Oh and the musical is quite good too. :)

childlike_ghost
February 6th, 2008, 12:55 AM
It's one of the few computer generated ones I really loved. The others were just ok

Simba '04
February 13th, 2008, 03:28 AM
should be going to Blu-Ray this year ;)

hahaha :idiot:

I have it on my pc ready to go on my Zune with a ton of my other movies :cheese:

Shadow
February 13th, 2008, 06:56 AM
i actually like finding nemo alot "my bigger sister is a huge fan of the movie like me and TLK " her favuret being Doris hehe i love her to.

but i cant help to always be reading " Finding Emo" when i see finding Nemo xP

Sadiki
February 13th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Hehe, Finding Nemo didn't really effect on me in any way, I didn't get any kind of kick out of it and I haven't seen it more than twice which second time I can't remember much sense it was at the first TLK meeting I was part of. I guess I just fail to see what makes it so popular. :confused:

Azerane
February 13th, 2008, 10:34 PM
I like finding Nemo, though Nemo tends to annoy me, his voice is what gets to me :D Otherwise I like it, it has some really pretty cgi and some nice funny moments. I also enjoy laughing at the australian accents =P

Taneli
February 13th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Ehhh, I'd rather die of Ebola than watch that damn movie again...

The reason I don't like it is simply because I get the feeling it was made purely for the use of showing off the artists' new CGI technology. It wasn't made to entertain in my opinion.

I thought the storyline was dreadful; dad loses son, dad goes on weird and wonderful journey to find son etc. Like STM said, it did absolutely nothing for me in the entertainment department. To me it felt like a really well animated kids cartoon. Hats off to the animators of course, the underwater CGI was amazing, but to me it looks like the production team cared more about making it look good on screen rather than making it enjoyable for everyone to watch.

I personally rate Brother Bear a million times over this, and that should've won the Oscar instead of Finding Nemo.

Simba '04
February 14th, 2008, 01:45 AM
I couldn't finish watching brother bear, the movie was too annoying

everybody has their own taste ;)

Finding Nemo was pretty good, had a good story, and it ended in Australia :cheese:

Daffy
February 14th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Hmm, well, I've seen the movie too many times now, but I did enjoy it as far as comedy went. Of course, the only one I found funny was Dory and the fish with the bubbles but...eh.

Brother Bear just makes me cry so.... :O

TheColorYellow
February 15th, 2008, 03:30 AM
Finding Nemo was really cute. :) Definitely one of Pixar's best.