PDA

View Full Version : Month: Febuary

Guntur
January 27th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Sorry for one week earlier. Hey, it's only 29 days in this month. And any baby born on the leaps year? I mean on the 29 feb?

O_o
January 29th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Well i will start month on hospital in pain but then the month will be full of preparing for the US moving that takes place March 3rd ^^

Azerane
January 29th, 2008, 07:59 PM
February... lets see...
-14th is Valentine's Day
-20th I leave the US.
-22nd I arrive home in Aus.
-23rd is Pat and my 3 year Anniversary (online)
-When I get home, I have to unpack everything, because we moved while I was away, so I have to upack all the boxes and sort my crap out. Along with working on getting my drivers lisence and getting back to work. Yay!

O_o
January 29th, 2008, 08:28 PM
yea, i forgot valentines day but wont do something special then i think ..

Revo
January 29th, 2008, 09:07 PM
At some point (can't remember the date), I'll have a choir trip to Chicago. Then the very next morning we (my host family) go to a trip to Washington DC. I think that's about all the program for me.

Sharifu
January 29th, 2008, 09:14 PM
-14th is Valentine's Day (First Valentine's Day Petteri and I get to spend together in person) :love:
-16th is Petteri's Birthday. (First time we get to spend his birthday together in person too) :p
-21st Petteri goes home. :(

Nothing much really besides that, just working and stuff.

Originally posted by Azerane
When I get home, I have to unpack everything, because we moved while I was away

Can you PM me your new address when you have the chance??? :cheese: :p

This Land
January 29th, 2008, 09:15 PM
-my mum's birthday (12th)
-i go back to work after a broken Ankle (motorbike crash)
-Anna's and my 1st Anniversary together (online) ^^ - same day as Valentines, hehe
-When my bike should be fully repaired (dunno exactly when, but somtime this month) ^^

Simbaspirit
January 30th, 2008, 02:30 AM
February 14: Singles Awareness Day

can't wait.

Guntur
February 10th, 2008, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Simbaspirit
February 14: Singles Awareness Day

can't wait.

Singles Awareness Day???

King Simba
February 10th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Fendi
Singles Awareness Day???
It's an alternative holiday which is held on Valentine's day for people who are single.

As for my month, not much to tell really. I should've been going to Washington D.C on the 4th - 8th with college, but that was cancelled ages ago. So the rest of February is looking boring for me, though having said that, March and April are looking better. ^^

Guntur
February 10th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Ahhhh.. So it's my day for celebrate :p.