PDA

View Full Version : The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride Kiara's cousin?

Kalahari
January 26th, 2008, 11:48 PM
In the Simba's Pride: Active play game ( a fun game even though it is targeted at little kids), you get to decorate various animals and when you decorate a lion cub, Kiara will eventually say, "That lion cub looks like my cousin!" Who exactly is this cousin? Technically Nuka, and possibly even Kovu and Vitani are her cousins, but I don't think that's who she means. Has anyone else noticed this in the game.

Edited to correct grammar mistake.

Sadiki
January 27th, 2008, 07:00 AM
well actually... technicly Nuka as being Mufasa's brother so Scar's cub is Simba's cousin, Kovu in another hand is not even related to Scar according to what's been said in the movie and no body ever said anything about Vitani's father...

But personally I wouldn't give it too much of a thought as Disney doesn't really care too much about how some things are possible.

( in order for Kiara to have a cousin Simba or Nala would need a sister or brother I think )

Leila
January 27th, 2008, 05:31 PM
I don't understand how Scar had the time to "choose" Kovu as his successor if he had been eaten alive by the hyenas way before Kovu was born.

Do you think Scar did that whole prophecy thing?

"THE SECOND BORN SON OF MY GREATEST FOLLOWER SHALL BE A KING...-dies-"

The second movie was good, but the whole premise of it was weird, and not really well thought out.

Kalahari
January 28th, 2008, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty

( in order for Kiara to have a cousin Simba or Nala would need a sister or brother I think )

Well, Nala was supposed to habe a brother named Mheeto.

HasiraKali
January 28th, 2008, 04:05 AM
Mheeto went through many changes though. He went from Nala's brother to Nala's friend and then was cut completely.

I've not actually played the game, but it's probably not supposed to mean anything other than giving her a thing to say when you make a lion.

TheColorYellow
February 15th, 2008, 11:53 PM
I believe that Kovu was originally going to be Kiara's cousin, but that was removed from the final version of the story. But I doubt the game was even meant to be connected to the movie's storyline, or at least not in detail.

Papillon
February 16th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty

Didn't Nala have a brother named Mheetu? Or was that Chaka?

Dare
February 16th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Papillon
Didn't Nala have a brother named Mheetu? Or was that Chaka?

Mheetu was Nala's brother in early production, but was eventually written out. Mheetu technically does not exist in the canon TLK universe.
"Chaka" was apparently one of Kiara's possible names, but it was obviously changed - it's more of a fanon name now than anything else.

Papillon
February 16th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Wicked
Mheetu was Nala's brother in early production, but was eventually written out. Mheetu technically does not exist in the canon TLK universe.
"Chaka" was apparently one of Kiara's possible names, but it was obviously changed - it's more of a fanon name now than anything else.

Aaah, that's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying that! :cool:

Daffy
February 17th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Nevermind. I just saw that my point has already been posted.