PDA

View Full Version : Shadows yearly new years dip in the sea

Shadow
January 1st, 2008, 06:03 PM
well here ya all have it! first of jaunery new years day and like the last 7 years i was out in the sea taking a dip!:cheese:

theres only one photo so far of me but more underway " i think" and well..i think ya can read on my expression that this aint no hawaii xP.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Flash/Emilnyrsdoppet2008.png

all i say is..under the sea !! dududududu IS COLD AS HELL! xP

imported_kiara
January 1st, 2008, 06:13 PM
yea, the cold :D

shat and i stood 1 and a half hour in a crowd outside while waiting for the ball drop at 12. Never more i will do that. I was cold for hours after we got back home.

Id like to do the dip too tho :D

Guntur
January 1st, 2008, 06:18 PM
shadow: yeah it's freaking cold yes. :evilgrin:
Looks like a tan on your arms shadow. :secret:

Utora
January 1st, 2008, 06:50 PM
Yes there he is now folks! Coming in from the Gulf of Mexico and arriving now in Europe is our Shadow, the elite New Years champion water runner! Say what do you think the price is for that authentic Mexican sombraro owned by -the- Shadow?

That's a Hell of a way to come into the New Year. You better be running out like that too.

:bleen:

Lion_King_300
January 1st, 2008, 07:50 PM
Haha that's awesome dude! Great to have New Year's traditions like that.

Elly
January 2nd, 2008, 02:01 AM
:lol:

Well that's an interesting way to spend a new year's day, in the water!

Great idea, Shadow. :D

Catch a herring! :p

Simrick
January 2nd, 2008, 02:13 AM
That looks like a lot of fun Shadow :lol: That really is an interesting way to spend New Years :cheese:

Elly
January 2nd, 2008, 02:19 AM
OMG Simrick, where have ya been? :cheese: :D

Simrick
January 2nd, 2008, 02:44 AM
Haha hey Sonique! :hugs: I didn't recognize your username at first so I was like :confused: :lol: I've been gone for quite awhile haven't I ? lol. I haven't really been on internet in a couple years. The few times I had access to the internet I only checked my email.

KanuTGL
January 2nd, 2008, 02:59 AM
I see you still carry on the tradition :p
Gotta say that's well done though *claps, grinning*

I went swimming on New Year's too, but it was a little warmer here :lol:

Shadow
January 2nd, 2008, 05:14 AM
OMG Kanu thats so not funny! XP

but yeah it was azsome! x3 "stuped cold franatik but fun to" xP

Guntur
January 2nd, 2008, 05:42 AM
Happy new year shadow

[offtopic] Hello Simrick :evilgrin:

Amaryllis
January 2nd, 2008, 12:37 PM
Haha I'm so proud that he did it again! We have thesame tradition here although I've never done it (hallelujah) xP

People who do that must be out of their minds, so it's perfect for our little ShaddieShads =P

Again, I'm proud that he's done it, and lived xD

Shadow
January 2nd, 2008, 04:47 PM
hahah tanks Sis xP lol its nothing to be proud off x3 hehe but it is real fun it always is and this year it was the...well least cold so far xP but still cold as hell!

King Simba
January 2nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
Now this is one of the reasons why I never go swimming in British waters. :p They're always too cold for me (The North Sea that is) even in the Summer.

That's a fun tradition to have though, original too. Let's just hope that you carry on the same tradition next year, but I think you will somehow... xP

And welcome back Simrick! Nice to see you around again. :)