PDA

View Full Version : Merchandising TLK Shirts!

Sharifu
June 9th, 2004, 06:49 PM
There's this neat Disney site I found where you can make your own TLK shirts! I know you can make your own shirts with iron on transfer paper on at home, but this is a little different, plus it has some clip art that's new! Look at these Lion King pictures! There are lots of clip art of baby Simba I've never seen before! These pics are so adorable!!! And there's some of baby Nala too! You can choose the style of shirt you want, color and size. You can also add a phrase, name, or number. There are two pics of Kovu in the selection too. Hmm, I wonder if Disney noticed that. You can also make shirts of other Disney movies too! I might make a Brother Bear shirt, or Mulan shirt, but I am really thinking about getting one of those TLK shirts. I know there is clip art there I already have on my TLK Print Studio, but there is a lot of clip art there that I've never seen before! Check out the baby Simba ones, so cute. Here's the link: http://www.zazzle.com/collections/disneyinkshop/gallery.asp?dsny_ctgy_type=story&general_category_id=196727027817422019&dsny_ctgy_level=1&dsny_ctgy1=
Have fun! ;)

TakaTiger
June 9th, 2004, 07:37 PM
wwweee, this is fun.. ill have to save up some money to make one :D

SimbaLKD
June 9th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Sharifu.. you are the best.. I have been looking for such a thing for ages now and you have found it for me!!! (maybe not the best thing cause now I will have to buy them!!) ;)

Naline
June 9th, 2004, 09:51 PM
OMG that is soooo cool!!!! I so want a tlk shirt (or t-shirt)!!!! I wonder if they'll send one to me?!?!?!

Sharifu
June 10th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Why wouldn't they? Because you live in England?
I'm glad you're happy that I found that site LKD. ;)

Sharifu
June 10th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Ugh, it kind of bugs me though how you can't write whatever you want on the shirt, maybe like the title of the movie or the name of the character. And it wont even let you type your name, you got to choose from a list of names, and my name isn't on there! :lol:

kcnmttcnn
June 10th, 2004, 12:33 AM
WOW!!! :gasp:
I WANT ONE!!!
ugh.... must... save up... money... :grrr:

SimbaLKD
June 10th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Why wouldn't they? Because you live in England?
I'm glad you're happy that I found that site LKD. ;)

"you have no idea" -SCar

I think Im going to go broke when I get to buying these things!!!
;)

But realy Sharifu, thaNK YOU!!!

unregistered user
June 10th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Zazzle is a great place for TLK shirts! Thanks for the link ;)

Kovu
June 10th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Gasp! A Kovu T-shirt! Where in the savannah can you actually find a Kovu T-shirt?!
http://img69.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie9.jpg
Thanks for the link, Sharifu! :kovusmile
Must... save up... money... too...
http://img69.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie3.jpg

unregistered user
June 10th, 2004, 04:25 PM
awsome!, maybe i'll buy one when i get the money to..:o

King Simba
June 10th, 2004, 05:35 PM
AAH! must... have... now!!! those are the BEST!!!

im gonna get a shirt with myself on it... hehe

unregistered user
June 10th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I found that site a while ago. I just haven't had the money to buy anything. :alone: One day soon though. . . :evilgrin:

Nephilim
June 10th, 2004, 05:54 PM
How cool. I doubt I will get one, but cool none the less.

Sharifu
June 10th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by SimbaLKD
"you have no idea" -SCar

I think Im going to go broke when I get to buying these things!!!
;)

But realy Sharifu, thaNK YOU!!!
You're quite welcome. :cheese:

Originally posted by Kovu
Gasp! A Kovu T-shirt! Where in the savannah can you actually find a Kovu T-shirt?!
http://img69.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie9.jpg
Thanks for the link, Sharifu! :kovusmile
Must... save up... money... too...
http://img69.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie3.jpg

Hehe, yes, too bad there are only two pics of Kovu and both of them are when he is a cub. I like the one where Kovu is playing with the lizard though, so cute. :p

Darn, I wish there was more pics of adult Simba and Nala together.

Sadiki
June 10th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Cool shirts.. I want one :grrr:

whit adult Simba ofcourse ;)

Sharifu
June 10th, 2004, 07:39 PM
What do you guys think of those baby pics of Simba? (And Nala?) Those pics are like... the cutest things I have ever seen. :p

unregistered user
June 10th, 2004, 07:53 PM
yeah they are very cute ^^

Simba_TLK
June 10th, 2004, 10:34 PM
wow! :wow: TLK shirts, ive been looking for something along these lines on eBay for a VERY long time and never seemed to find anything. thanks alot for the link :D
and Brother Bear ones aswell! :hakuna:

*realises is short on money* :(
oh well, better start saving up aswell :p

Mabatu
June 11th, 2004, 05:17 AM
:kovusmile: woohoo! =) That is a great idea!
The Simba and Nala piccies are very cute.
:cheese: Its funny on there how if you choose to narrow the characters down to Mufasa, you get 4 pics of Simba. :lol:
Someone's a little confused :confused:

Thanks for telling us about this Sharifu! :hugs:

Ruska
June 11th, 2004, 12:40 PM
You Lion King fans are always so materialistic. :bleen: :kovusmile

Yeah, I found that site a while back too. I'm not interested in buying a TLK shirt. Neat pictures though.

Garfield
June 12th, 2004, 05:32 AM
Oh now I must have a shirt :cheese: awsome :D

BluNikori
June 12th, 2004, 11:11 PM
oh Gosh those are cute! teh images are so adorable! too bad i don't get to buy stuff like this on internet, just cuz... :(

I've really been meaning to make some of my own shirts...i always thought it'd be fun to do....use my own images & make wearable things :cheese:

Garfield
June 12th, 2004, 11:22 PM
That sounds pretty cool BluNikori ^^
to make your own shirts or wearable things would be awsome , well for me at least =P

Simba_2004
June 15th, 2004, 04:29 AM
i'm late but i already checked out the site and plan on ordering a different shirt for each day of the week, hehe ;)

Khaki
June 15th, 2004, 04:35 AM
A friend and I have already started saving up for our shirts! :D Problem with being 15 is that your not quite old enough to get a job and have to rely purly on allowance and baby sitting money for income, so it may be a while:alone:

Simba_2004
June 15th, 2004, 06:15 AM
i know the feeling, i'm training right now at my work to be a shift manager, man is it going to suck...you should consider yourself lucky you don't have to work yet.

Sharifu
June 15th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Yes Khaki, enjoy being 15 while it lasts. Before you know it you'll be my age. ;) Time goes by so fast, it seemed just like yesterday I was 15...

unregistered user
June 15th, 2004, 12:39 PM
you said it Sharifu! feels the same way for me :p

Ruska
June 15th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Hmmmm. Yes, I too was 15 once.

unregistered user
June 15th, 2004, 08:58 PM
waaayy i like it! but its in dollars and im in the UK so i cant get it :( do you know weather you can get anything like that in the UK??

Mabatu
June 16th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by sarah12345
waaayy i like it! but its in dollars and im in the UK so i cant get it :( do you know weather you can get anything like that in the UK??

I've never ordered stuff from international sites myself, but my brother has ordered a few movies and stuff from overseas, and when you pay with like a visa card or something, they calculate the exchange rate and everything for you, and u gotta pay extra for international delievery. But i guess if the t-shirt doesn't do international delivery, well, you can't :p ;)

unregistered user
June 16th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by sarah12345

Silly goose, of course you can. :evilgrin: If you pay with a credit card the exchange rate is calculated and you pay the ? equivelent of the $ amount.
The UK is pretty much a desert when it comes to TLK merchandise instead of the lush watering hole that the US is. TLK stuff does pop up in the weirdest of places though. :D 'Tis just a case of being prepared. Sooo. . .
BE PRE-PAAAAAAARED! *da da da doot doot da da duuuuun* :wicked:

unregistered user
June 21st, 2004, 08:45 PM
"Very nice.." ~Timon "Thanks." ~Pumbaa

^__^ Nice site ;)

Sarabi
June 22nd, 2004, 02:43 AM
*pulls out her debit card* Sharifu, I'm gonna kill you! :die:

No really, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You're the best. :hugs:

This is MY shirt:

http://www.shakiraholics.com/lkshirt.jpg

Sharifu
June 22nd, 2004, 03:40 AM
:lol: The Queen is going to kill me! *hides* ;)
Aww, such a cute shirt. :p

CW Tyger
June 22nd, 2004, 03:55 PM
*Awwws at the shirt, and is pleased at the alternative to Furbid he's been given.* It sucks to wait for a shirt to pop up there, and then when one does, I've already spent my money elsewhere...

starionwolf
November 3rd, 2005, 08:02 AM
Yes, this is an old thread, but I didn't want to start a new one.

Has anyone ordered anything from Zazzle.com? They are now offering legal US stamps. You can order stamps that have your favourite characters from the Lion King on them.

Princess~Sasha
November 18th, 2005, 10:43 PM
friends!! i need friends!! i am SO new.. does anyone out there think kovu off of lion king.. is hot? if you dont.. i dont.. if you do.. I DO TOO:D

Shatara
November 19th, 2005, 12:11 AM
starionwolf: what does 'zazzle.com' have to do with TLK shirts?

Princess~Sasha: Spam is bad for you. Dont.

Azerane
November 19th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Shatara
starionwolf: what does 'zazzle.com' have to do with TLK shirts?

Princess~Sasha: Spam is bad for you. Dont.

The T-shirts are on zazzle.com ;)