PDA

View Full Version : Your Weight

Guntur
November 27th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Sorry mods I didn't find any weight topic so I make a new one.

My weight is 55kg/120 Pound, Pretty underweight for a 5'7 dude >.>

lion_roog
November 27th, 2007, 04:52 PM
I'm a little over weight right now. I'm about 240 pounds at 5'8" tall. I should be near 190 or 200 pounds. :D

Guntur
November 27th, 2007, 04:58 PM
More exercise my friend :cheese:
ppsstt.. clean up your PM! :D

imported_kiara
November 27th, 2007, 05:01 PM
im around 50 kg x) but im only 5'3 .. and im a girl .. and i hate food :lol:

lion_roog
November 27th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Fendi
More exercise my friend :cheese:
ppsstt.. clean up your PM! :D

:haha:...once I get some of this fat off, I'll be quick on the court again...maybe even get back into the shape I was in when I had offers to try out for colleges and universities...:D

And the PM box is clean... :evilgrin:

Guntur
November 27th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Dude, go to the army and shape up like Kovu :p

lionloversam
November 27th, 2007, 05:49 PM
five foot, six inches

Weight: 220 pounds

KanuTGL
November 27th, 2007, 05:53 PM
174.4 cm and between 55-58 kg. (Metric system, woo!) I'm kinda underweight.

nathalie
November 27th, 2007, 06:18 PM
I weigh too much for my height, that's all you need to know, and that's all I'll say ^^

imported_kiara
November 27th, 2007, 06:26 PM
depending on where you are in the house, your weight will be different ive heard. If you're on second floor the air pressure is higher and you have higher weight .. also depending on floor you use, carpets change weight in contrast to if you only use the tiles .. if you buy a new weight thing you must wait some day before you can use it, cuz else you have been losing 5 kg in a night XD

when i went see my weight at doctors place it was much more different from home

Guntur
November 27th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by KanuTGL

Same height and weight like you Kanu, :cheese:
So I got to prepare another criticism and comment of... "Do you take drugs" question >.<

HasiraKali
November 27th, 2007, 07:17 PM
What a random question. One which I will not answer. :lol: I'm mostly muscle though. In my legs especially. Walking twelve miles a day for a living does that. :p

Tiikeri
November 28th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by HasiraKali
What a random question. One which I will not answer. :lol: I'm mostly muscle though. In my legs especially. Walking twelve miles a day for a living does that. :p

Originally posted by ?nathalie?
I weigh too much for my height, that's all you need to know, and that's all I'll say ^^
What is it with females and not wanting to say how much they weigh? :P

I am....*gets converter out*

5' 10 (182cm) Height

12st3 or 172lbs (78kg) Weight

I've lost weight recently though, lost over a stone since I've been walking a lot more.

Observation...the metric system fails :P Imperial FTW!

Elly
November 28th, 2007, 02:20 AM
215 pounds / 5' 10" inches.

I think my shadow's about 2 or so pounds...

:thinks:

:p :cheese:

A-non-a-mus
November 28th, 2007, 03:56 AM
I'm 5'5" (167.5cm) and weigh 110lbs (50kg) :p

Katari
November 28th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Whoops! Somehow deleted my reply. Anyway, here is me (or an older picture of me...I'm bigger now...and with better abs....):

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/7628/img3945nl3.jpg

About 160lbs, and 6'2" in height...still a growing boy, don't worry. :cheese:

Kopa
November 28th, 2007, 05:12 AM
^ Katari you remind me of one of my friends :cheese: except he's around 6'5" lol

I'm 6'2" in height and weigh exactly 173lbs (( Most of it's mucsle though )) :)

nathalie
November 28th, 2007, 05:18 AM
@ Tiikeri, the exact number, is just not of anyone's business apart from mine :p

So I'm not "one of those females who just won't tell" haha

Darkslash
November 28th, 2007, 06:53 AM
~160 lbs.
~5'11"

lion_roog
November 28th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Kopa

I'm 6'2" in height and weigh exactly 173lbs (( Most of it's mucsle though )) :)

Weight can be misleading when someone has a lot of muscle. I knew this one dude who was an inch taller than me (about 5'9") and he weighed 230 pounds...but he was solid muscle. Apparently he used to be a full back for his university's football team.

Sadiki
November 28th, 2007, 07:33 AM
I'm slightly over weight as I weight 82kg and I'm 178.5cm tall ( I think that is about 190lbs and around 5ft10" ) Thought the only place the fat has gathered is my belly, my legs in another hand are in way better shape than most people have as I have been delivering news papers for 2 years out of last 3 years. ( running upstairs and downstairs is one of the toughest training on your legs )

imported_kiara
November 28th, 2007, 07:45 AM
i delivered mail as well, i prolly got legs in better shape than they were in before after all running up and down :lol: But i also destroyed my knee and foot and started excersice at my doctos place .. Im still running like crazy on my recent job, used to run for an hour every morning, and lift cubbeh all days is great for your arms, tho i have now broke my shoulder x.x

Kopa
November 28th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
Weight can be misleading when someone has a lot of muscle. I knew this one dude who was an inch taller than me (about 5'9") and he weighed 230 pounds...but he was solid muscle. Apparently he used to be a full back for his university's football team.

Wow....Yeah I'm not solid muscle. I work out from time to time but believe or not I got some of my muscle from just being a cart pusher at Wal-mart. Working there was an experiance I will never forget :lol: (( Off topic sorry ::hehe: ))

King Simba
November 28th, 2007, 09:22 AM
I'm about 5'2 (158cm) tall and I weigh 103lbs/7 ? stone (47kg)

What does that make me? xP

Sharifu
November 28th, 2007, 10:04 AM
I never liked talking about my weight, ever. And since the summer of 2006, I seemed to gain weight that I just have trouble losing... :( I used to like the way I looked before I turned 21, but even then I never liked talking about my weight... I guess because I am so tall, that adds to my weight, but still... I know when others look at me even now, they think I look like average weight, but it still seems embarrassing to ever say my weight. And to tell you the truth I don't know my exact weight, but I can probably get close.

Originally posted by Tiikeri
What is it with females and not wanting to say how much they weigh? :P

I guess I am another one of those, but I think it's the way people look at a women's weight normally... I mean you see tall models with weight so low, like 120 pounds or under, and you think, "How can that be possible?" Even before the summer of 2006, lots of people told me I was so skinny, and even then I think I weighted around 140 pounds, believe it or not. (But I am kind of tall, 5 '8) Well see, I guess I am willing to tell my weight I was back then, so you get the idea of how much I can weigh now... I always thought I weighted a lot even though people told me I was skinny. I don't think I am overweight now... But I wish I could lose some weight, but it's hard...

Utora
November 28th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Currenty; 72kg [160lbs] : 180.34cm [5'11"]

I was 56kg [125lbs] for a long long time, and I started my pills and within a week went to 72kg [160lbs]. Heigth has been the same for the past 4 years.

I got panicky when I gained weight; afraid I wouldn't fit into my brand new SS uniform. But I fit in it just right and look perfect. My current weight is almost the most anyone my age should be. I'm a female and eat cookies, ice cream, coke, doughnuts, then healthy sandwhichs, steak, tacos, juice and milk, usually all that ine one day, take vitamins, fishoil , calcium and a bvitamin every day, do nothing but go to reenactments, my doktors [ I -know- I spell it wrong, I like it because I say it 'dock-tour' with a bit of a grunge behind it] pet store and in my house. I don't gain a pound. I use to be like that before pills, and...it was the same.

So yay for high metabolism.

:p

Kovster
November 29th, 2007, 05:36 AM
Yes i still lurk here a bit.... <.<... >.> I check in like once in awhile..

I'm about 5' 9"

165lbs.. about 3 years ago I was at 230lbs.

I now consistently run a minimum of 45min per/day, 5 days a week.

Jackandsimba
December 3rd, 2007, 06:21 PM
I'm 6' 1" (I know, pretty tall for my age)
And 175lbs. So I'm right in the clear at the moment, jogging just a couple of hours a week really does pay off! :P

Iliana
December 11th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Holy cow Utora you are tall!!
I wish I had time to jog.. I have to get back into it. THe winter kills me...
Uhhh 5"7 and 128 pounds? I don't know if I am heavy or not.

Simba_2004
December 11th, 2007, 03:30 AM
6' at 137 pounds, same weight I have been for the past few years :idiot:

Guntur
December 11th, 2007, 06:36 AM
^ Hmm... Pretty light for 6 footer :idiot:

Originally posted by Iliana
Holy cow Utora you are tall!!
I wish I had time to jog.. I have to get back into it. THe winter kills me...
Uhhh 5"7 and 128 pounds? I don't know if I am heavy or not.
Pretty much like me in 2005, It's a perfect weight for you ;).

imported_kiara
December 11th, 2007, 07:32 AM
well i was sick for some days this weekend so i lost about 4 kg :gasp: But im trying hard to start eat normal again

Guntur
December 11th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Ouch kiara, eat something or end up like me: losing 10 KG in one week.

Dyani
December 12th, 2007, 12:01 AM
I'm not happy with who I am as a person. I look at thinspiration pictures but I never have the strength to actually even try and control my cravings. I long to be 10 stone when I am no where near it. I have no motivation sometimes and I gorge. I already have heart pains and I am obese.

There, someone had to say something honest about themselves. So for anyone who gives a sh*t (which is no-one here apart from three people), theres the full picture. I hate myself.

lion_roog
December 12th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Dyani
I'm not happy with who I am as a person. I look at thinspiration pictures but I never have the strength to actually even try and control my cravings. I long to be 10 stone when I am no where near it. I have no motivation sometimes and I gorge. I already have heart pains and I am obese.

There, someone had to say something honest about themselves. So for anyone who gives a sh*t (which is no-one here apart from three people), theres the full picture. I hate myself.

If you want to change your situation, you have to take it one day at a time. I find that if you look at the long run, it can make you depressed because it will be hard and long. That's how I lose weight.

Prince Simba
December 19th, 2007, 01:29 AM
I'm 5'8" at 216lbs (about 98kg). I could stand to drop 20 pounds, I think. It's been hard lately though. It seems like every time I start to find time to exercise, something (usually medical) comes up. I haven't been able to exercise much due to medical reasons since like February or March.

As soon as I'm over this cold, it's diet & exercise until I'm down below 200lbs, though.

Elly
December 19th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Prince Simba
I'm 5'8" at 216lbs (about 98kg). I could stand to drop 20 pounds, I think. It's been hard lately though. It seems like every time I start to find time to exercise, something (usually medical) comes up. I haven't been able to exercise much due to medical reasons since like February or March.

As soon as I'm over this cold, it's diet & exercise until I'm down below 200lbs, though.

Exercise in the winter is hard, especially when you're sick. Given the complications, I'd sort out a regimen that better suits your condition.

But don't worry, who wants to diet when they're not up to par.

= )

Lweek
December 24th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Fendi
Sorry mods I didn't find any weight topic so I make a new one.

My weight is 55kg/120 Pound, Pretty underweight for a 5'7 dude >.>

I'm actualy 57kg and my height is about 185cm. So I am slightly underweight. Atleast what BMI says. I would like to be 65-70kg or so. It is very hard to grow fat for me. People doesn't believe me, they think I just don't eat but I do. Maybe if I will eat like a pig from dawn to dusk then I will reach that, but it is not so easy as it sound.

Guntur
December 24th, 2007, 12:58 AM
follow my advice, if you want to get fat easily, eat at Burger King.

Do you get some criticism there Lweek? Mine was "Are you doing drugs now son? you look a lot thinner than I saw you last year."

Oh, welcome back = ).

Lweek
December 24th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Well, We don't have Burger King here :D Maybe if I will travel to Germany everyday to eat at KB :D Well, I'm kinda often at MC Donnald's or KFC. I could drink 4l of Coca Cola and eat a lot of chocolate but it doesnt affect me so much. Almost no effect. Maybe If I will eat a lot of rice with chicken meat. Like a lunch 4times per day, I will get 60kg. :D

Lweek
December 24th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by KanuTGL

You're perfect fit, really. :)

Lweek
December 24th, 2007, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
I'm about 5'2 (158cm) tall and I weigh 103lbs/7 ? stone (47kg)

What does that make me? xP

You're Small and cute lioness :D .. with quite normal weight. :)

Guntur
December 24th, 2007, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Lweek
You're perfect fit, really. :)
She's my weight when I first join in this community :p :hakuna:

Originally posted by Lweek
Well, We don't have Burger King here :D Maybe if I will travel to Germany everyday to eat at KB :D Well, I'm kinda often at MC Donnald's or KFC. I could drink 4l of Coca Cola and eat a lot of chocolate but it doesnt affect me so much. Almost no effect. Maybe If I will eat a lot of rice with chicken meat. Like a lunch 4times per day, I will get 60kg. :D

I'm not a fan of McDonald because they don't give me enough protein, THEY PUT POISON IN MY MEAL :cringe: :licks:

Lweek
December 24th, 2007, 10:15 AM
I doubt that King Burger is better in this, but hey, Burger King is more tasty, yeah! :D I love Kebab house We have here. It's very tasty meal with a lot of meat, special bread and sheep cheese. Yummy! :D But they have only this one meal so it is hard to eat same thing all the time.

Guntur
December 31st, 2007, 08:35 PM
After the appointment the doctor said that I'm heavily stress, I'm depressed and I healthy, except for my brain. I lost much of my weight this year, she said if I going to lose another 5 kg I am Anorexic. She just said I need to find a psychiatrist and give me some vitamin pills. Well >.> heh... that's life for me.