PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am new...

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 02:01 AM
Yes I am new here and very shy kinda like my character. I love rping and I really dreaded posting one of things things up here, but FC MADE ME DO IT!!! hehe :D I hope that I get to know more people on here because the ones I know so far from previous rp's are awsome!!!]

*cough* Fc.... *cough* :cheese:

FCSimba
November 6th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Hehe, hey Andreeaaaaaa :love: Nice opening post! :Ooo: I'm really glad to have you here and I'm the best because first of all...

I recruited you. :irule: And second--

I'm the first to post in your welcome thread! xD

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 02:12 AM
Yeah yeah whatever... *rolls eyes* But I love you anyways :)

lion_roog
November 6th, 2007, 02:31 AM
Are you the girl in that pic?!...:D

Welcome!

FCSimba
November 6th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Ix-nay on mention of the icture-pay! ;) HAHA! *whistles innocently* :cheese:

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 02:46 AM
Oh my goodness I knew this was going to happen. What picture and how long ago did you see it? It's probly ugly *blushes* But thankyou on the welcome. :)
*Is going to bash Fc*

FCSimba
November 6th, 2007, 02:48 AM
:woeisme: Nuuuu!

lion_roog
November 6th, 2007, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by FCSimba
Ix-nay on mention of the icture-pay! ;) HAHA! *whistles innocently* :cheese:

Ohhh, right...;) ...There was no picture...I was lying...that's what I do, I'm a lier...:D

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Yes you are a liar because you are lying right now. *growls playfully* Come on tell me what picture it was I won't bite. Promise

lion_roog
November 6th, 2007, 02:50 AM
I wont talk!...Ya can't make me! :diva:

Dare
November 6th, 2007, 02:53 AM
*ties roog up and throws him into the freezer*

HUSH YOU!
:evilgrin:

Please pay him no mind...someplace somewhere, a village is missing its roog.

Welcome to Lea. ^_^

Sharifu
November 6th, 2007, 02:55 AM
Welcome to Lea!!! :cheese:

lion_roog
November 6th, 2007, 02:55 AM
:haha:...This is Roog Abuse!...You just better be glad I like the cold...:D

And did I already say welcome? I forgot...so if I haven't...Welcome...that's also your Christmas present...:D

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 02:56 AM
Then I shall see for myself :p

SVelasquez
November 6th, 2007, 02:57 AM
Welcome to Lea.

Um, wait a second did somebody say Roog is missin'?

*runs to his Jeep Commander and opens the trunk revealing some stainless steel drawers, laptops, and a microscope as well as a set of fold up tables in the second row of seating, the red and blue strobe lights in the car start to flash* Behold the Mobile Analysis Unit, the most cutting edge forensic vehicle. Now where did we last see Roog? :p

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 03:00 AM
AHHHH ugly ugly picture. Ignore the face and scibble it out and then you have a good picture. Fc herself without me... But thankyou for the welcome to *points to welcome above me* ANd thankyou for the Christmas present much appreciated:)
And sorry I am lost here whats a roog?

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Scratch that I am sorry Roog...

FCSimba
November 6th, 2007, 03:02 AM
:lol: Here let's have a definition...

A Roog: A lionessizer who makes people randomly bust into laughter and can get a bit carried away :evilgrin:

...Wassat good enuff? xD

lion_roog
November 6th, 2007, 03:04 AM
:lol:...Well I hope the search party Velasquez seems to have manned finds me soon...and it's good to know Iliana realized a roog is me, Roog...:p

And FC's definition is right on...:D

FCSimba
November 6th, 2007, 03:15 AM
Sweet duuuude... :bleen: Although, y'gotta love the Roog just for being who he is! xD You're lucky you got him for the welcome-wagon Andrea, he's the life of the party. :hugs:

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 03:28 AM
Well I am glad to now be a member of that party:)

lion_roog
November 6th, 2007, 03:29 AM
It is true...I am awesome...:diva: :p...and arrogant, but we can over look that part...:D

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 03:31 AM
HAHAHAHAHA wow... your hilarious *no sarcasm intended*
:lol:

lion_roog
November 6th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Iliana
HAHAHAHAHA wow... your hilarious *no sarcasm intended*

:haha:...thanks...I always enjoy entertaining people from Alaska the most...they have nothing better to do with all that snow...:D

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 03:36 AM
Hey hey hey... We have a lot of snow, but we do have a summer. And with the snow well.... We like to give people white washes hehehe....
But not have them given back.... *cough fc again*

lion_roog
November 6th, 2007, 03:37 AM
:haha:...What's a white wash?...:D

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Hahaha :lol: It's like the worst thing that can ever happen to you in the snow. It's when someone take a pile of snow and rubs it in your face. Kinda hurts and is really cold :)

lion_roog
November 6th, 2007, 03:46 AM
:haha:..Hmm, that doesn't sound fun...I'll have to watch out for that anytime I go someplace with snow.

FCSimba
November 6th, 2007, 03:48 AM
:Ooo: What? I didn't do anything! :lol:

Darkslash
November 6th, 2007, 03:51 AM
(hope I'm not interrupting something)

Welcome to Lea!

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 04:14 AM
No, no your not. Hehe Thankyou for the welcome. And I love your banner. I try to live in optimism. *hopes that made sense..*

LunarCat
November 6th, 2007, 04:15 AM
welcome Iliana!!!! as you've seen already, we're a very friendly place :p

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 04:16 AM
Thankyou for the welcome. I do love this palce so far. Everyone is so friendly :D

FCSimba
November 6th, 2007, 04:34 AM
:p TOLD you that everyone here was like...THE BEST!!! *Huggles the Lea-Halalela'ers* :hugs:

Lion King Stu
November 6th, 2007, 04:45 AM
Hey there Andrea sure you'll know who I am :cheese:.

Anywho welcome to Lea you're going to love it here ^^.

Guntur
November 6th, 2007, 04:46 AM
roog.. the Lionnova.. I guess you already meet him :cheese: I'm one of Roog's apprentice, nice to meet you :rawr:

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Hello twi! I am glad to be here. Everyones so nice and I alreayd love it here.
ANd it's nice to meet you Phoenix. Yes I have met roog and since you are one of his apprentices does it make you just as funny? :)

Guntur
November 6th, 2007, 05:02 AM
I'm not that funny like roog but ladies love me :rawr: I'M LIONNOVA :cheese: :lol:

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 05:05 AM
Haha alright. ANd thankyou for telling me your name. I have been calling people by the name on there display thing because I have not been told otherwise. But it is a pleasure to meet you Lionnova :)

Guntur
November 6th, 2007, 05:10 AM
*do'h*...... >.> Okay you win :cheese:

Wow the first thread to reach 40 pages within 10 month congrats :cheese:

Lion King Stu
November 6th, 2007, 05:12 AM
Dude stop working the charm here; no go area :p besides don't want to scare her away too quick now :lol:
And yeah did managed to ask Nathy to activate your account; sorry I couldn't of got round to it sooner than I could of :(

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 05:14 AM
HAHA you two are to funny. And thankyou so much Twi. And if that name bothers you I am sorry. I always kill your name so badly when I try and spell it out... And thankyou so much. I really didn't mind when she added me. I didn't want to bother her with my annoying ness when she probly had so many other thigns to do, but big thanks to you I am really glad that I joined this. And what do you mean 40 pages? You mean 4?

Guntur
November 6th, 2007, 05:17 AM
Oh, I change my setting to 40 post per page but that's my style and opinion anyway :cheese: Oh, have fun and stay active :D we don't bite we love lions :cheese:

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 05:19 AM
Oh oh okay I get it. THankyou everyone has been great at welcoming me here an dI will stay active. I love it here alrayd and this is only my second day :D

FCSimba
November 6th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Once again, who rules? I rule. I told you my friends were awesome! *can't help but boast when she was so RIGHT* :bleen:

Lion King Stu
November 6th, 2007, 05:26 AM
You rule Hailey?....ohhhh no, no, no, no you rock xD.
Twi however rules this here pride :bleen: :lol:

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 05:27 AM
Hey hey hey. You both be quiet. You both rule how about that? But Hailey I think that I rule over you. OH yeah oh yeah. I am the best!! :lol: But yes Twil you do rule the pride

FCSimba
November 6th, 2007, 05:34 AM
:Ooo: Oh YEAH!? Pshhh...well, maybe. Got meh kitty-whipped! But fine, I will settle for rocking--as long as you spell it RAWKING 'cause that's what I do. :irule:

Guntur
November 6th, 2007, 05:39 AM
Don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful
Get with the B-e-a-u-t-y :rawr:

I'm rock because i'm a ROCKSTAR... and LIONNOVA...

Ohhh *Runaway from this thread* :$

Iliana
November 6th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Hahaha don't run away.

KanuTGL
November 6th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Hey, Iliana/Andrea! Long time no see =)

Hope you'll enjoy yer stay here! =D

imported_kiara
November 6th, 2007, 07:59 AM
welcome .. :D

i luffs rping too ^^

Azerane
November 6th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
You rule Hailey?....ohhhh no, no, no, no you rock xD.
Twi however rules this here pride :bleen: :lol:

I think Nath would have something to say about that! :p Just teasing though.

A big welcome to you Iliana, so you're the other really pretty person from the pic :) (I mean it too!!)
It's nice to have you joining us, enjoy your time here.

Tiikeri
November 6th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Welcome to Lea! :D

I love your avatar, gay pride FTW ^__^

King Simba
November 6th, 2007, 10:42 AM
*pokes* Haven't we met before? :p

Welcome to Lea! :D

TX-101
November 6th, 2007, 07:07 PM
wow... a spammed presentation thread. Interesting...
Welcome in any case - if i didn'r said it yet. Beware of some of us... or some of them.

FCSimba
November 7th, 2007, 01:20 AM
*raises a brow* Gee TX, little bitter? :Ooo:

Iliana
November 7th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Hehe thankyou all for the welcomes! I really appreciate it.

Kanu: Yeah long time no talk. I am glad to be here thankyou

Kiara: Yeah haha rping is the best thankyou :)

Azerane: Haha thankyou for the compliment it means a lot. And thankyou for the welcome:) I really like the Avatar by the way./ Really cute!!

Tiikeri: Haha thankyou for the welcome. I like my dp to , but to bad I
didn't have the skills to draw it. props to Fc. Your avatar is awsome too I love that guy!!

Tara: Haha maybe we have met before... :lol: Haha of course we have met. Can't wait to continue rping with you. And tahnkyou for the welcome

TX-101: Uhh thankyou for the welcome? I think...? :s

This Land
November 7th, 2007, 07:12 AM
I think i be the last one to welcome ye :D

Welcome to Leahalalela Iliana, i was going to say "hope you make loads of new friends and have fun, ". But it looks like you are having no problem there :cheese:

See you Around =D

TX-101
November 7th, 2007, 01:12 PM

TX-101: Uhh thankyou for the welcome? I think...? :s
you're welcome.

I should think about this earlier. It's shorter to write, it fits and sounds nicer... i think.

Iliana
November 8th, 2007, 01:56 AM
Thankyou This land You very kind. I really aprreciate it!!:)

And are you saying you welcome is nicer and shorter? I am not sure TX-101, but I still appreciate the welcome :)

Lexxy
November 8th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Hey Iliana, though I'm pretty new too I'll welcome you anyways 'cause I'm nice :vitsm:

nathalie
November 8th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Hi there, welcome at Lea.

I'll be your host till ... God knows when ^_^ :p

Guntur
November 8th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Long Live the Queen
HRM Queen Nathalie. Wow, fit for the queen :cheese:

TX-101
November 8th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Thankyou This land You very kind. I really aprreciate it!!:)

And are you saying you welcome is nicer and shorter? I am not sure TX-101, but I still appreciate the welcome :)

WHY is this happening to me??? Another missunderstanding! I wanted to say that was shorter and so and so... from the last time i wrote. TL has nothing to do with it. I can't belive this anymore.

imported_kiara
November 8th, 2007, 12:32 PM
.. i dont think TL had something to do with you in the post either x) It does look like shes been using quite some enter spaces before she got to answer your post :p

Lion King Stu
November 8th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Yeah come on TX dude chill buddy ^^. You know the smilies eat up any space that she intended to make.

And Moorhunhe buns being the host huh? I demand some cake hostess and a cup of tea...please :cheese:.

But wow seven pages for a welcome thread just doesn't seem there will be an end really...too much randomness keeping it alive. And all we need is Roog and we could add another 1000 or so ^^.

FCSimba
November 8th, 2007, 11:45 PM
@Stu'eh: HAHA yeah, but it's not necessarily a bad thing--keeping ME intertained. ;)

And TX, as Kiara and Stu'ey pointed out, Andrea (Iliana) was thanking This Land for the welcome, and THEN asking you a question. But she meant no harm when she asked, just what you said was a little confusing, but not offensive! Hakuna Matata, bud :hugs: Just relaaaaax =D It's all good.

She just didn't put the "TX: or This Land: thing. She's new to forum stoof! But I'm glad she's here, as apparently we all are. :hugs:

Shadow
November 9th, 2007, 12:27 AM
"pounces on Iliana and FC and holds em both under eather side of my arms and snuggels" WEEE some female loving and cuddeling!....am no female but am a panther so that wont matter! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Smylies/77366577738.jpg

"gives Iliana a welcome to the forum lick on the cheek" Heya! my names Shadow and am the offichal panther and goof ball of this forum and a long time friend of FC aswel! welcome! :ayecapn:

oh and you cant hide from mehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Smylies/SmileKiara60.jpg

HasiraKali
November 9th, 2007, 02:20 AM
Apparently, I didn't welcome you. I thought I did...

WELCOME! :D

imported_kiara
November 9th, 2007, 08:03 AM
And all we need is Roog and we could add another 1000 or so ^^.

ok, sorry for helping it reach 8th and eventually 1000 pages but i just had to XD

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 02:09 PM

But wow seven pages for a welcome thread just doesn't seem there will be an end really...too much randomness keeping it alive. And all we need is Roog and we could add another 1000 or so ^^.

:haha:...Apparently you haven't read the first few pages of this thread...:D

TX-101
November 9th, 2007, 02:21 PM
roog is everywhere at anytime. I mean.. look at his posts!

Iliana
November 9th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Ohhhh all the welcomes just make me so happy :D *Jumps with Joy*

Lexxy: Hehe thankyou for the welcome. You are nice :)

Nathalie: Oh yes thankyou for letting me join this place. It's awsome here and I am glad that you will be here for a long long time :D

TX-101: Oh man I am really sorry for the misunderstanding. I will keep my posts like this now so no one will get confused hehe.. I am really sorry TX- 101 :alone: *loks up with puppy eyes for forgiveness*

Twi: Thankyou for helping me out with the whole misunderstanding thing. You know I can get confusing sometimes and I am glad that you acually knew what I was doing hehe. *Huggles* :cheese:

Kiara: THankyou also for helping me out.. I am new here so I have to get used to the whole naming process... :) *huggles* =D

shadow: Shadow!!! Haha thankyou for hte warm welcome! *pounces back adn huggles* It's nice to meet new people and the ones I alreayd know :D

HasiraKali: Hehe well thankyou. By the way your avatar is relaly neat :)

ROOOGG: HAHAH yeah you should see the other thrreads he posted. Thankyou Rooog for helping me to my 8 pages. Only 992 to go HAHA :lol:

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 04:07 PM

ROOOGG: HAHAH yeah you should see the other thrreads he posted. Thankyou Rooog for helping me to my 8 pages. Only 992 to go HAHA :lol:

Liar! There are no other threads...I thought I destroyed all the evidence...:confused:

Roog is everywhere at anytime. I mean.. look at his posts!

:haha:...ain't that the truth...:D

Iliana
November 9th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Roog: Arrghh I meant posts on my thread I am sorry... But yes you are everywhere :)

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Roog: Arrghh I meant posts on my thread I am sorry... But yes you are everywhere :)

Don't worry...we all make mistakes...Well, except for me. I'm perfect...:diva:

Iliana
November 9th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Of course you are Roog...
*coughs not coughs*
hehehe :p

Lion King Stu
November 9th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by lion_roog
:haha:...Apparently you haven't read the first few pages of this thread...:D

Apparently one has but he kept it to himself to make you all think he didn't mwuhaaaa :evilgrin:

And no problem Andrea; never fear Twi is here! *flys away*

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Of course you are Roog...

Thank you :D *ignores the rest, and insignificant part, of your post...:evilgrin:

Apparently one has but he kept it to himself to make you all think he didn't mwuhaaaa :evilgrin:

I bet you used all of your cunning in this diabolical plan you've cooked up...:p

Iliana
November 9th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Haha Yay Twi is here to my rescue :)

Roog: Hahah ouchie that hurt my heart :( hahah :lol:

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 04:29 PM

Roog: Hahah ouchie that hurt my heart :( hahah :lol:

*kisses your boo-boo*...All better...=D

You can probably tell from my medical strategy I just illustrated that I failed medical school...:D

Iliana
November 9th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hahaha. Thankyou for the boo- boo kiss. *is all better*
And the whole medical thing haha nah you just well it's kinda hard to kiss a heart. Haha But I hope to become a doctor one day. I will teach you all my stragedies. Haha :lol:

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Hahaha. Thankyou for the boo- boo kiss. *is all better*
And the whole medical thing haha nah you just well it's kinda hard to kiss a heart. Haha But I hope to become a doctor one day. I will teach you all my stragedies. Haha :lol:

Cool...If you ever come across a kidney you don't need, send it my way. I want to plant it and grow a whole field of kidneys. :D

Iliana
November 9th, 2007, 04:38 PM
HAHA why a whole feild of kidneys? Why not a whole feild of livers or hearts? *is curious*
:Ooo:

Guntur
November 9th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Oh dear! :lol: if Roog's a doctor, he will operates womens heart and kiss 'em :lol:

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 04:40 PM
HAHA why a whole feild of kidneys? Why not a whole feild of livers or hearts? *is curious*
:Ooo:

Because it all starts with the kidneys...or boobs...but I'll take whatever I can get...:D

Originally posted by Phoenix
Oh dear! :lol: if Roog's a doctor, he will operates womens heart and kiss 'em :lol:

:haha: I already broke a couple...Butterfingers am I...:D

Lion King Stu
November 9th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Oh good god where has this conversation turned into o.O. And honestly Roog talking about boobs....nice :cheese:.

Guntur
November 9th, 2007, 04:44 PM
^ :lol:

Roog - Roogy M.D. :p Fox gonna love you long time

lion_roog
And honestly Roog talking about boobs....nice :cheese:.

:haha: No conversation would be complete without it...:D

Originally posted by Phoenix
^ :lol:

Roog - Roogy M.D. :p Fox gonna love you long time

:haha:...But I want to be played by Hugh Jackman...not Hugh Laurie...:p

Iliana
Oh deary.... PLease don't operate on me. I don't want my heart to be on the floor squished... :D
And you can't have mine, but Fc might not want hers :lol:

Pheonix: Haha well he aready kissed mine... I think?

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Oh deary.... PLease don't operate on me. I don't want my heart to be on the floor squished... :D
And you can't have mine, but Fc might not want hers :lol:

Trick her into coming to see me, and I'll work my magic. But I need a new assistant. My old one, Crack Head Billy, had to be fired...apparently he did not get the message that bodies are not an acceptable place to hide his stash...:D

Iliana
November 9th, 2007, 04:50 PM
HAHA I probly won't even have to trick her :p

*Snaps gloves on* *stole from Twi*

I WILL BE YOUR NEW ASSISTENT!!

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 04:51 PM
HAHA I probly won't even have to trick her :p

*Snaps gloves on* *stole from Twi*

I WILL BE YOUR NEW ASSISTENT!!

:haha: good...But as my new assistant, you have to wear one of those nurses outfits...:rawr:

Guntur
November 9th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Roog, can I click report this post to a moderator :cheese: j/k :p I think I know what fit with you :).... a Dentist :cheese:

Edit: Roog, It's good to be a doctor.. with some :rawr: nurse..

Nurse.. I'm sick.. can you cheer me up :alone: buu huu! :lol:

Iliana
November 9th, 2007, 04:53 PM
*looks in closet for sed nurse outfit* ;)

Found one haha :lol:

*Puts on small hat with red cross to finish outfit off*

*hopes Fc will not strangle*

Lion King Stu
November 9th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Hailey must retain her assests I will not allow it *blocks*...you can keep the uniform on though Andrea :p

And don't steal Dr.Twi's gloves or he'll have to give you the Buttitus inspection..I guess Haileys explained that one to you :evilgrin:

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 04:58 PM
*looks in closet for sed nurse outfit* ;)

Found one haha :lol:

*Puts on small hat with red cross to finish outfit off*

*hopes Fc will not strangle*

Now that's what I'm talking about...:rawr:...and just blame it all on me...;)

Fendi: :haha: A dentist? Haven't been to one of those in years...:diva: But I agree about the nurses...:D

Hailey must retain her assests I will not allow it *blocks*...you can keep the uniform on though Andrea

:haha:...What are ya blocking? :confused:

Iliana
November 9th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Haha well I am glad both fo you agree with my new outfit. And what is all this talk about Dentists?

Twi: HAHAHA yes she has trust me. I have heard all about that little inspecition of yours. *gives glvoes back*
PLease no inspecition for me:)

*Has to run*
:D

Lion King Stu
November 9th, 2007, 05:01 PM
You Mr.Roog..and your kinky nurse assistant Andrea! :lol:

lion_roog
November 9th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Haha well I am glad both fo you agree with my new outfit. And what is all this talk about Dentists?

Hmm, now all I need is a French Maid, a Lawyer, a Cop, and a Dominatrix and I'll have a whole team of fetishes...:D

You Mr.Roog..and your kinky nurse assistant Andrea! :lol:

:haha:...Hey, there's always room for one more if Hailey was to be upset...;)

Guntur
November 9th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Hmm, now all I need is a French Maid, a Lawyer, a Cop, and a Dominatrix and I'll have a whole team of fetishes...:D

We need a.... "Governator"

Uhhh nurse... Sponge bath :rawr: :lol:

TX-101
November 9th, 2007, 06:30 PM
hohooo... i cant belive i let you out of sight for 2 hours and you do another 3 pages?! This has to be lhe longest introduction thread ever!

Lion King Stu
November 9th, 2007, 06:34 PM
:haha:...Hey, there's always room for one more if Hailey was to be upset...;)

I think me and Hailey going to start up a task force to kick yah boootey Roog:lol:

Guntur
November 9th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by TX-101
hohooo... i cant belive i let you out of sight for 2 hours and you do another 3 pages?! This has to be lhe longest introduction thread ever!

You better check old threads my friend :cheese:

http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?threadid=4308

http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?threadid=5083

http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?threadid=6504

Most of em are female :gasp: :eek:

FCSimba
November 9th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Wow. I missed a lot! So Roog, I see I have an adversary... :thinks:

Well, I thank you for getting her in such a nice...outfit... :confused:

However, seeing as that woman is quite apparently mine :evilgrin: Iiiiii'm just gonna have to borrow her for a while--when she gets back...well, I'm not one hundred percent sure she'll have that nurse outfit on. ;)

Oh--and *leans in to whisper* Andrea was right, I do NOT want these... :cheese: HAHA!

*steals Andrea back from anyone else's assistant* MINE! :p Plus, she won't have enough TIME to be really of any use. MuHAHAHA! :wicked:

Lion King Stu
November 9th, 2007, 06:59 PM
You may not want em. But get rid of them Miss Lloyd I swear I will go Emo heh ^^''

Iliana
November 9th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Oh my goodness. SO I thought that Pheonix was the ladies man, but I see we have another one here Mr. Roog...

Twi: I will join the buttkicking for Roog. I have a soccer leg I can really kick some but :P

Fc:.... thankyou.. For that ltitle introduction of yours. And I will be keeping all my clothes on thankyou very much. Mucho Love hehe :lol:

TX-101 : Haha that's how we do it here. Chat chat chat.. HAHA

imported_kiara
November 9th, 2007, 07:15 PM
uhm, okay :gasp:

This morning i created page 8 and now its like 11 :p Seems like having another 989 pages will be no problem :D

FCSimba
November 9th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Oh, oh, classic joke time for Andrea...Ready? My response to the keeping ya clothes on is--

That's not what you said last night... ;) Heh heh heh :evilgrin:

And alright Stu'ey, I'll *siiigh* keep them for a little while longer. :woeisme:

Lion King Stu
November 9th, 2007, 07:40 PM
*nuzzles at em and rests head* I'm glad to hear :cheese:

And to what else yah said rawr :p

lion_roog
November 10th, 2007, 01:02 AM
Hey now, no ganging up on me...or else you leave me no choice but to bring my kung fu skills down upon y'all...:diva:

And what's about to go on between FC and Iliana?...:Ooo:

nathalie
November 10th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Wow, 6 pages already...

Try and take some stuff to msn if you wanna "chat" with eath other ;)

FCSimba
November 11th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Sorry Nath! :( We'll try to behave it's just so fun... xD

@Roog: Wouldn't YOU like to know? ;)

SIMBAAAA! =D Aww...I haven't been called Hailsabob in ages :hugs: I miss yoooou! I'm glad you came to welcome my pally, no welcome thread would be complete without the cuddliest lion around, aka STL! :bleen:

Iliana
November 11th, 2007, 06:34 AM
HAHAHA Kiara yes it has gotten really really long.

And Twi and Fc keep all body parts to your self on my thread.

Roog: Nothing is going on you silly goooses :lol: I LOVE YOU FC!!!

I am sorry Nath....:( And sorry for calling you that... your name is so long and hard to spell for me. I will call you Nathalie :)

SimbaTheLion: or STL as I have heard you being called. THankyou so much for welcoming. I have heard ltos og fgood and funny things about you. I hope that I get to know you better!!! :D

Iliana
November 12th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Haha wait I am confused... I am sorrry... But thankyou again :D

Shadow
November 12th, 2007, 06:11 AM
i Shall stand on ROOGS SIDE! "stands besides Roog" x3

Iliana
November 13th, 2007, 01:18 AM
WAit a second.. WHat is happening to Roog and who's side am I on? :S

Lion King Stu
November 13th, 2007, 05:18 AM
You're with the Twi Miss Iliana. Everybody wants to go to the Twi side :lol:

Iliana
November 13th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Hmm are you sure Twi? Hmm maybe... Are you sure about that? :P
And if Everyone wan'ts to be with the Twi then why is Shadow with Roog? HAHA :lol:

Lion King Stu
November 13th, 2007, 05:28 AM
Cause he's my online little bro he likes to annoy. And yah I'm Andrea :p...join the Twi!

Iliana
November 14th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Haha Fine I am gainging up on Roog with TWI :P

lion_roog
November 14th, 2007, 05:16 AM
Too bad for you guys that I'm invincible...:diva:

Lion King Stu
November 14th, 2007, 05:31 AM
Roog two words...rubber ducky

Iliana
November 14th, 2007, 05:34 AM
Roog first of all you are clearly not invinsible since I can see you in your picture you posted. :idiot: :lol:

And Rubber Ducky? What in hte world? :confused:

nathalie
November 14th, 2007, 05:48 AM
Come on everyone, it's an intro thread, not a chat-thread ;)

Lion King Stu
November 14th, 2007, 05:58 AM
But Moorhunhe buns *flutters eye lashes* :p...that so didn't work did it : /?

Iliana
November 14th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Awwww.. *pouts* We only needed 987 more pages do go t reach our goal. Sorry Nath... :( *Please forgive* *Flutters eyeylashes better than Twi* :)

Shadow
November 14th, 2007, 06:35 AM
You're with the Twi Miss Iliana. Everybody wants to go to the Twi side :lol:

thats a lie! ones ya go black ya can never go back!

"pulls Iliana to me and snuggels" :cheese:

Monai
November 14th, 2007, 05:49 PM
What's with everyone trying to steal her away from FC? :lol:

Welcome to Lea! (I'm late, I know. I tend to be, gah.)

Guntur
November 14th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Nevermind I'll take my FC :rawr:

Shadow
November 14th, 2007, 11:28 PM
0.o no ya wont! "pulls FC in the huggels and snuggeslto" Moahahaha!

FCSimba
November 15th, 2007, 02:05 AM
I leave for a day and this is what happens!? :lol: I agree with Monai! Thanks for the back up buddy :cheese: *snags Iliana back and nuzzles* ;) Mine. :rawr:

I apologize Nathy! I'll stop unless anyone else tries to steal my Iliana! :evilgrin:

Safila
November 16th, 2007, 11:28 AM
'Rushes in really really late and waves around sparklers"
welcome you funny person...everybody seems to be happy now you're here..

Welcome again..

Iliana
November 19th, 2007, 04:20 AM
Monai; I would rather you be late then never sya anyhting at all> Thankyou so much for hte welcome :)

Safila: *Stares at the sparklers* Ohhh :lol:
Thankyou for the welcome it is much appreciated.

Fc: Yes Hailey I am yours. I am property now *is marked* I love you hailey! :)