PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday :)

Guntur
November 2nd, 2007, 06:22 PM
Today's Birthdays: SafiMoyo (19), kurt (36), Safila (14), Matt_1103 (16), kcmasterpiece91 (16)

Safila :ayecapn: Happy birthday, have a good day:cheese:

LunarCat
November 2nd, 2007, 11:09 PM
Happy Birthday Safila!!!!! :D

Safila
November 2nd, 2007, 11:17 PM
thanks you two, I would share my chocolate but I ate it all for breakfast, came in my Little Britain mug I got hehe

Azerane
November 3rd, 2007, 12:27 AM
Darnt it, I wanted to make this thread :p Anywho, happy birthday Safila, all the best for your 14th!! :hugs:

quamer
November 3rd, 2007, 12:39 AM
Happy Birthday ^^

Safila
November 3rd, 2007, 12:45 AM
Azey..thank you sooooooo much for my drawing of Safila, tis absolutely beautiful..I keep staring at it all the time..getting a frame next week for it..and thanks for your card tis pretty...'tacklehugs'

Make sure you show everyone the piccie...=]

Azerane
November 3rd, 2007, 12:51 AM
:D You are more than welcome, I am so happy you like it =) And I'm glad you like the card, I thought it was cute :p

I'll post it in the commissions thread =)

Also, I hope you have a great time at your party :cheese:

Safila
November 3rd, 2007, 02:06 AM
Thanks Azzi...one hour to go..I hate blowing up balloons =]
but I'll make sure I eat plenty of cake so you can all say you've had some..banana with cream cheese icing 'passes some to azzi"..tastes good doesnt it lol

Azerane
November 3rd, 2007, 02:09 AM
Wow, now that's an unusual cake combination if ever I've heard one... sounds good though! *munches* tastes good too! :D

Aah yes, blowing up balloons is always fun... hurts your cheeks after a while, hehe.

imported_kiara
November 3rd, 2007, 04:10 AM
Happy new year Saffy, make sure to get my present (tho you cant call it that) .. :D

Guntur
November 3rd, 2007, 04:48 AM
Safila :p do you get 5 star service from your parent? :cheese:

Safila
November 3rd, 2007, 12:04 PM
hehe its tastes really yum, nice and sweet, but of course had lots of chocolate ontop.
Phoenix yer i was allowed to do what I wanted today, ate chocolate for breakfast, took the dog swimming in pool with me, had my party and threw ballonns at ceiling fan..they look really cool when they explode and fly everywhere,but was good day..thankies for asking

Guntur
November 3rd, 2007, 12:47 PM
GREAT, next year on your birthday we should go for a date [impersonate Roog] :rawr: :lol:

SVelasquez
November 3rd, 2007, 10:39 PM
Happy birthday, y'all.

Safila
November 3rd, 2007, 10:43 PM
lol phoenix..I don't think Roogy will loan you his french maid outfit
Thankyou Que..