PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Joallyn
October 24th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Erm, Yeah i'm kinda new XD
Just discovered this place after spending many years roaming around Lilymud.
I was Naquada on teh mud, but changed my name to Joallyn (for the Lilymud members here)
Anyways, hello! :cheese:

And i hope to meet new people and make some friends here.
(edit: Can anyone tell me why it says "baby cub" under my name please? Thanks ^^)

Dare
October 24th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Naquada...I've heard that name once or twice 'round the fandom. ^_^
Welcome to Lea.

In answer to your question, "Baby Cub" is merely the default User Text people get when they join, I believe.
You may be able to change it by going into your profile and editing your custom user text.
:)

nathalie
October 24th, 2007, 08:43 PM
"baby cub" you are when you first join ^^

It'll change by the amount of posts you make.
Not that post counts are all that important :)

Welcome at Lea :D

HasiraKali
October 24th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Hey there, welcome to Lea! :D

imported_kiara
October 24th, 2007, 09:13 PM
welcome :D

damn it im not first saying welcome again >.<

ill be first with this: Watch up for Roog :D
(even if theres no point in say that more, but we can make it tradition :D) Ill be first to add you to MSN too if possible .. You're welcome to be my friend, i have no one ..

Darkslash
October 24th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Welcomes, enjoy your time here!

Joallyn
October 24th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome guys!
@ Wicked: Yeah, i've actually been apart of the Lion king fandom for quite a few years, so it's probable you've heard of me before xD (I'm not really a newbie ^^)
@ Wicked & Nathalie; Thanks for letting me know why it says "Baby cub" xD I was thinking "I didn't put that there did i..?" lol ^^
Again, thanks everyone for the welcome :D

HasiraKali
October 24th, 2007, 11:59 PM
You can change it though if you really want to. ;)

Guntur
October 25th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Hello Welcome, have a good time and keep on posting :D:cheese:

Tiikeri
October 25th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Hai!

Joallyn
October 25th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Hi everyone!
@ Kaira: sure you can add me to MSN. I'll PM you with my e mail address (if anyone else would like to add me either comment here or send me a PM, I'd just rather not put my e mail address on an open forum ^^)
Thanks again everyone!
P.S. Tiikeri- love your sig!

King Simba
October 25th, 2007, 02:19 PM
I recognise your name too, my name is Namabi over at Lilymud. I don't visit that often anymore though... xP

Welcome to Lea!

imported_kiara
October 25th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Joallyn
Hi everyone!
@ Kaira: sure you can add me to MSN. I'll PM you with my e mail address (if anyone else would like to add me either comment here or send me a PM, I'd just rather not put my e mail address on an open forum ^^)

.. i see, then you can always add me first too in that case XD (tho that would break the tradition ;))

Azerane
October 25th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Hello, hello, welcome to Lea :) I'm a lilymudder too, though I frequent here more often. Welcome to our little corner of the web. ^^