PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2

Darkslash
October 12th, 2007, 05:14 AM
Anyone else play this freakishly awesome game?

http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=440&cc=US

A trailer:
http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=985&cc=US

TX-101
October 12th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Nah. I play other games. America's army and the elder scrolls IV: Oblivion. From time to time also FlatOut 2 over the internet with friends. but thats all at the momment. This game looks funny. I would like to try it but its too speeded. Is download for free or do i have to make it for free?

Lion King Stu
October 12th, 2007, 02:44 PM
I only ever played the first Team Fortress and was pretty good on there. As for Team Fortress 2 I haven't managed to get my hands on it as of yet. That and I need a new gaming PC seeing as mine is really dated and rubbish seeing as it came from a company that went bust rather quickly.

I'm barely getting CSS and Half Life 2 running relativly normaly and ok. Though I play on a gaming server GCHQ and most of there members have got the chance to play it. Looks hilarious and fun and all the reviews etc. has only been but good.

I'm assuming you've played it then Dark?

Darkslash
October 12th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Oh yeah, all the time recently. It just came out two days ago, but I pre-ordered the Orange Box, which included TF2, HL2, HL, Portal, and a few other things, for like $45 US.

Lion King Stu
October 12th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah we're still waiting for it to be released pretty much here though it can be got off Steam I'm going to guess. Can't wait for Half Life 2 Episode 2...been waiting long enough for it.

That and portal looks intresting. Going to take a lot to take my attention off CSS though since I've just started a new clan up and all.

Shadow
October 16th, 2007, 05:05 PM
dunno prob will..game addected as i am..

Kotaki Lion
October 16th, 2007, 07:10 PM
TF2 is a great game. I am looking to buy a server for it.

Lion King Stu
October 23rd, 2007, 03:01 PM
Well to my suprise TF2 actually runs perfectly ok to a certain standard and doesn't lag badly what so ever. Sure I had to knock some settings to medium and low but well all worth it.

My god it kicks butt ^^. I love playing Mechanic..nothing like bulding the fully upgraded turrets and watch the body parts of your enemies start flying ^^.

Darkslash
October 23rd, 2007, 05:49 PM
I know right? Engineer FTW

I play Medic a lot, as well as Heavy Weapons.

Lion King Stu
October 23rd, 2007, 06:08 PM
Aye indeed. I'm still actually getting used to the game since I haven't played the original in near two years or so properly. But so far I'm picking up where I left off.

Not great but not half bad in some respect ^^. Be good to play with yah on these sometime maybe ^^.

Shatara
November 3rd, 2007, 05:24 AM
I keep hearing the Orange Box is full of win. Perhaps I must get...

Lion King Stu
November 3rd, 2007, 07:25 AM
Putting it plain and simple...yeah get the damn box..full of uber win

Darkslash
November 3rd, 2007, 11:54 PM
^^ agreed!

Shatara
November 14th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Okay, so I did now :D

Lion King Stu
November 14th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Yay commander Shat has got the awesome orange box *pounces onto and hugs* :hugs: ^^.

Now you can be pwnd on TF2 as well as you were on CSS ;) j/k

SVelasquez
November 17th, 2007, 09:42 PM
The only online FPS I play is Battlefield 2. I play Oblivion, The Sims 2, Full Auto 2: Battlelines, and various other games offline, though.