PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom hearts a threat agesnt the two things it came from

Shadow
October 10th, 2007, 02:49 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26204.html

in abut 10 min yal get a kingdom hearts covrage i ghuss..hard to explane but basecly he explaine kingdom hearts for those very intrested or those who know nothing but wish to he said something intresting in form off

"Kingdom hearts has become a threat to the two genras it came from" or something

now this really made me intrested i mean think abut it...this person sounds as amazed as ya could and with all right i mean could ya ever imagen Kingdom heart/ Final fantasy and that it would work this good?! :confused: i mean not even did it work good but it worked so good that it created a whole new genra and threat agesnt its own series.

i mean think abut it...Disney have never really made a good game witch they could make a good lick of money out off while final fantasy....well we all know that story.

for disney fans like ourselfs this was a dream come true i mean who TLK fan wouldent want to run around in the pridelands and be the hero there ?

who peter pan fan wouldent want to be able to fly around there ? and who in the world wouldent want to stand beside Donald and Goofy fighting evil? :cheese:

and theres even lots for the final fantasy fans! i mean who in the world wouldent want to kick Sepiroths ***?! ones more with an over sized key! and see there two fave heros stand back to back and fight with heartless (Squall/Leon and Cloud)

well my point is that disney akshely has a finger in gameing now...and a preety good one to as for Kingdom hearts itself...i mean there are 3 things here

Disney
Kingdom hearts
Final Fantasy

Disney= "huge fandom and a never ending movie making"

Final fantasy: Huge fandom and what seems a never ending game makeing.

Kingdom hearts = those two plus eatchother...AND an own original story.

i mean dang 0.o theres some serius money lying in this and this seriesly will probebly become a never ending one sense both compnays keep supplying them with more matrials just by doing there own thing.

so as long as the Kingdom hearts story will stay fresh and fun it will prob never die....

i mean Kingdom hearts is not an underdog to final fantasy adn disney...its standing right beside them on the shelf...and that my friend is true sucsess!

am sorry am just very amazed that they manged to pull something like this off myself have replayed kingdom hearts over and over several times being the disney and final fantsy geek i am..

so who else is amazed by this and have something to add to it ? perhaps there own experince of playing it or something.

(and please no " Kingdom hearts suck go play an other game etc etc etc"

now none amazed comments are welcome as long as its not a derect negative to the thread but ofcurse something like"

"i didnt think the experince was so spechial it was really not that amazing" is ofcurse welcome i want ya opinions here x3

TX-101
October 10th, 2007, 05:01 PM
KH is not really a threat. It's an oponent - but it can stand only a small chance against other game. The other one has both history and a name.

Shadow
October 10th, 2007, 07:03 PM
right well we all have our own opinions and if you havent noticed Kingdom hearts have/are at the moment building up quite the history itself

and threat/oponet is quite the same the thing meaning with that is that someone might akshely say

"ya gona get the new final fantasy game?"

(yeah but but am gona get a hold of that new kingdom hearts game first)

if ya get my meaning...

its kind of hard i ghuess sense those that play kingdom hearts is un-douptly to love the final fantasy genra to... but kingdom hearts dont just have fans form disney and final fantasy mixed together it also has a very own fandom that sprong with the game

Avalon
October 10th, 2007, 08:14 PM
If you remove disney and the final fantasy from Kingdom Hearts. Don't you don't really have much. So without the two, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't have been the same. Sure it would be an interesting consept a quite a cool plot.

I don't think Kingdom Hearts is it's own genr?, Final Fantasy is losely based on the old team based RPG's like DnD but the connection with DnD is still very vauge but it's there. While the Disney movies where based on the classic fairytales, and other exsisting stories told through a new narritive. Both are their own set of respectiv genr?'s inside both the gaming and movie industry.

TX-101
October 10th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Hey Shadow...

Threat and opponent is not the same thing. Opponent can be anything what's against something else but there's no need its dangerous or even noticable from the other side. Threat is a danger or sonething what might put you in danger of losing something or anyhow else.

Back to the point:
There's no "rule" that KH has both Final fantasy and disney fans. Maybe that mix is in reality the thing they dont like. Like; Disney fans dont like final fantasy's stuff in it and opposite.
Speaking about me, I am a Disney fan. But i can't stand that too much light effects of magic in that games. SO i wont go and play it. There are others (and quite many of them think like this, Who like Final fantasy but they cant see Disney in it becouse of some reasons.
So as much as it's a plus, is also a minus.

Take a breath and rethink before you say something. Kingdom hearts is not the center of the world.

Sharifu
October 10th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I kind of agree with TX-101 to a point... I am not really a big fan of anime, and Final Fantasy's characters are anime looking characters. I think it's weird to combine anime with Disney. I don't really like the styles together.

But besides that I am pretty opened minded about the game. I do like being able to run around and do things in Disney "worlds" like scenes that are from Disney movies. I would still like to play it. (But I don't have a Playstation 2, I'm a Nintendo fan) ;) I did like playing it last summer at STM's place, but I couldn't stand playing it around him, because he kept telling me what to do... :lol: Sorry dear but you know I don't like it when people do that to me. :p But I will probably start playing it again when I go back to Finland hopefully in the spring. And I would like to be able to play the second game too if I have the chance, even though most people thought of it as a disappointment.

Originally posted by TX-101
Take a breath and rethink before you say something. Kingdom hearts is not the center of the world.

Ok that comment was not needed. Shadow never said Kingdom Hearts is the center of the world. He just loves the series, and there is nothing wrong with that. We all have things that we love!

TX-101
October 10th, 2007, 09:17 PM
I know that Sharifu... I didn't meant that bad way. Only now i see it came out diferently. I meant to say Shadow was talking a lot about KH last days and i had in mind games i like but i don't post about them. that 2 things made out that what you just "quoted".

Dyani
October 11th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Disney can't make decent games. In the 90's they could but they haven't done it decently since, unless they rely on other companies like SquareEnix. Disney makes good movies, and even thats gone downhill. KH is for the younger fanbase as is Disney (majority of fanbase is below 12 years old), and the game is actually making Disney a fair bit of money due to the fact that KH is a franchise.

Final Fantasy always was for a more mature fanbase. The game system is more complicated than KH thus the younger fanbase can't play it well. There is a wider fanbase for Final Fantasy than there will be for KH. It also has a much larger history than KH. Square's profiting out of KH too, remember its a franchise. KH is not a threat to Square nor the other way round. Disney and Square are seperate companies and KH is merely a combination of the two. Its like saying a child is a threat to its parents.

BTW Shadow, this issue has come up before and its like digging in the sea because its taken the wrong way, but please can you word process your posts, or at least check it makes sense? I try to decipher what you put and I just don't bother in the end because it confuses me. You have said before that you can write well and you do it in other situations (clearly you can speak it well), can't you type it here too? This isn't me saying "God shadow, you can't write english for f**k", this is me saying "Please make a little more effort to make what you are saying more understandable". This isn't bashing the foreigners either. I can't speak your native language and I applaud your ability to speak/type ours as well as you do. Please don't take this the wrong way. :hug:

Shadow
October 11th, 2007, 11:20 AM
look TX-101 no one is forcing you to post in my kingdom hearts threads so dont like the game simply ignore the tittles? i simply put up things that are new and related to kingdom hearts so with out being rude or nothing, dont like the game and gona start complaning what i post simply ignore em.

and your both right and wrong ofcurse there are disney fans who dont like kingdom hearts and vice versa with final fantasy but most of them like it and as said even build up an own fandom.

besides i doupt maney disney fans dont like kingdom hearts... i mean seriesly there arnt alot of disney games out there.

and sorry Dyani that it came out so messy it was really late and i was really tierd and am not gona take it the wrong way , i simply didnt have the power to look throw that huge post.

and please all lets not turn this in to a flame thread.

your probebly missunderstanding me with "being a threat" to final fantasy and sutch...what i mean is that in a fiew years when kingdom hearts has build up a history if kingdom hearts continues growing it will probebly be along side final fantasy thats what i mean...in eather way squre is winning on it.

FCSimba
November 7th, 2007, 06:21 AM
=) Kingdom hearts DOES rule. I love being able to play an awesome character like Roxas and Sora and go into all my favorite Disney areas! It's a great game with an amazing plot and I love it. It's one of the only games ((Well two)) that I've bothered to finish! So hats off to the Final Fantasy peeps and my DISNEY CREW!!! =D Haha I love the game Shads, it's cool to find somoene who loves it just as much, if not more! :hugs:

Shadow
November 8th, 2007, 01:04 PM
WOOT YAY! AN OTHER ONE WHO LIKES IT AS MUTCH AS ME AND MY VERY ON FC X3" pounces and huggels" http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Smylies/Happy.gif

FCSimba
November 11th, 2007, 05:05 AM
Haha! *Huggles back* :hugs: I don't know if I like it as much as you, but I do love it...a LOT A LOT! :cheese:

Nice smiley, by the way ;)