PDA

View Full Version : Across the Universe

KanuTGL
September 11th, 2007, 04:12 PM
(I suppose this goes here, even though it's not animated... and not Disney... o.- Otherwise please move it.)

http://www.acrosstheuniverse.com/

Who else is excited to see this? :D

I think it seems like a really cool film (a musical! With Beatles-music! 8D), directed by Julie Taymor! Only that makes it interesting enough... xP (you know, the director of TLKoB?)

I'm so gonna see this once it hits the theatres =D

misty
September 26th, 2007, 03:30 AM
okkkkkkkk

HasiraKali
September 26th, 2007, 03:59 AM
I'll be seeing it for sure. Maybe not for awhile, but I'll see it. The previews kind of remind me of Moulin Rouge. :)

Shadow
September 26th, 2007, 05:54 AM
dont look like anything excating in my first impresion but perhaps something good i dunno

KanuTGL
September 26th, 2007, 11:03 AM
The biggest reason I wanna see it is because of the music... xP And it reminds me a little of Hair and, yeah, *nods* a bit of Moulin Rouge as well. And those are among my favourite musicals :D So, yes, gonna be fun to see this indeed :3

HasiraKali
September 26th, 2007, 03:28 PM
And Eddie Izzard's in it. ;)

Dare
September 26th, 2007, 07:58 PM
We got the soundtrack in at work early before its release day, so we got to hear it...listening to the soundtrack by itself made me want to tear my hair out. X_x

However, I wound up going to see the movie and I actually thought it was pretty good...in my opinion, it blew Moulin Rouge out of the water, but I'm biased as I absolutely despised Moulin Rouge so...
'course I'm still reeling from "OMG! EDDIE IZZARD!" 'n stuff. <3 <3 <3