- King Simba (UK) --> Lion_King_300
- Sharifu (US) --> A-non-a-mus
- Safila (AU) --> Tiikeri (Taneli)
- Lucy (UK) --> King Simba
- Nathalie (B) --> HasiraKali
- HasiraKali (US) --> Nathalie
- Lion_King_300 (US) --> Lucy
- A-non-a-mus (US) --> Safila

The set amount (we agreed in this thread, hehe)

* 10 ?
* 13.63 US $
* 16.70 Australian $
* 6.78 ?

If it's lower, no worries, but higher ... I just mean, don't go crazy ;)

25.10.2007 = first e-mail arrived !!

and here's the translation :)

Dear [name]

nathalie has entered you to draw straws with nathalie, lucy lioness, Tiikeri, King Simba, Sharifu, Safila, HasiraKali, Lion_King_300 en A-non-a-mus.
Cllick the link at the bottom of this e-mail to enter your straw.
After that, straws will be draw.

Date:
25th december, Tuesday

Message from Nathalie:
Hey guys,

Secret Santa is starting.

Have fun shopping ^^

xxx nathalie

CLICK TO ENTER YOUR STRAW --> click this link

When you click it, you are re-directed to the website.

There you see an empty space, where you can write down a wish-list if you want or a little message for your Secret Santa.
(no need to check any of the boxes you see on the right)

+ enter your home adress in it aswell !!
(no one else will see, only your secret santa)

When you did that, click on the button "lootje inleveren".

The next site you get is basicly nothing, so you can click it away.

You will also get an e-mail with a link in it "lootje aanpassen".
Which means, you can edit your wish list if you click that link.

Any question, just ask :)

2nd part, who did you draw?

Ok, so you need the e-mail with the big fat link in it, saying "bekijk het getrokken lootje".

Just click that link, and you'll know :D

There's a text box at the very bottom aswell, where, if you wish you can even ask a question to that person anonymous.
So if you wanna ask a question, don't put your name in it, and just click the button "verstuur".

Enjoy ^^

nathalie
October 25th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Ok people, draw straws :D

Tiikeri
October 25th, 2007, 09:46 AM
:gasp: My inbox has been invaded by Dutch e-mails! :p

Added my straw :D

nathalie
October 25th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Now, how many times in your life can you see that happen? :D

King Simba
October 25th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Added. ^^ I just hope the person who gets me understands what I meant. ;)

HasiraKali
October 25th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Oh this is so exciting! :D

Safila
October 25th, 2007, 09:35 PM
sorry, theres no link when i click on it..what am, I doing wrong =]

Lucy Lioness
October 25th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Safila
sorry, theres no link when i click on it..what am, I doing wrong =]

Are you clicking the link in the email?

Safila
October 26th, 2007, 02:10 AM
duh is me..thanks Lucy, I hadn't had my breakfast before reading that..Ok I've followed all directions..

A-non-a-mus
October 26th, 2007, 03:57 AM
I've added my straw :p

Sharifu
October 26th, 2007, 04:13 AM
Me too. ;)

I opened up an email and clicked on the link... I think we were sent the email that tells us who we got.

nathalie
October 26th, 2007, 06:51 AM
*wOOt* Everyone added their straw :D

I updated the first post, whith what to click in that new e-mail and stuff :)

Sharifu
October 26th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by ?nathalie?
There's a text box at the very bottom aswell, where, if you wish you can even ask a question to that person anonymous.
So if you wanna ask a question, don't put your name in it, and just click the button "verstuur".

That's pretty handy. :D

nathalie
October 26th, 2007, 07:01 AM
I'll leave the sticky up till around New Year, since it's about X-mas, or till after everyone got their pressy ...

So we can put up here aswell who got who, hehe.
(I ain't curious o_O )

Keep us posted in here who sended something and who recieved something ^_^

nathalie
October 26th, 2007, 08:23 AM
double post :s hehe

Also, Sharifu, do you remember what you checked on that sticker whenever you sended a package to me?

"other" of "gift" ?

Which is quite important, so you won't have to pay something extra when something arrives :s
I totally forgot about that :s

Sharifu
October 26th, 2007, 08:56 AM
They charge more depending on what you check? I didn't know that... I thought for this Secret Santa you would just check "gift" since it is a gift... Although I don't remember what I checked for you every time... I usually check "gift", sometimes "other"... I didn't think it mattered, so I don't really remember what I checked every time.

Tiikeri
October 26th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Well technically you tick "gift" since that implies that no money is being gained in any way which is what customs are after...besides, it's a secret santa and they're all gifts anyway

nathalie
October 26th, 2007, 09:02 AM
No, I ment, if you send something to me, and it's not checked "gift" or "other" (can't remember which one), then I will have to pay extra costs.

But I doubt people will be sending out huge boxes, hehe.

Like Tiikeri says :)

Tiikeri
October 26th, 2007, 09:07 AM
No, I ment, if you send something to me, and it's not checked "gift" or "other" (can't remember which one), then I will have to pay extra costs.
You can have up to a certain amount under "gift" before they start asking for tax and such...but that's not until the total value reaches like hundreds or euros or whatever so it's not really valid in this case. As for "other" though I'm not so sure. I'd put "gift" to be safe.

2nd part, who did you draw?
It's a secret ;)

nathalie
October 26th, 2007, 09:09 AM
I know, I just ment that as a title for the update :p

Tiikeri
October 28th, 2007, 03:11 PM
I've bought the something for my Secret Santa :D How's everyone else doing? :P

King Simba
October 28th, 2007, 03:30 PM
You've ordered yours already too? xP

I've already made good progress and have now just placed an order down for that something for my Secret Santa.

Lucy Lioness
October 28th, 2007, 10:00 PM
I haven't even started looking yet. :thinks:

Sharifu
October 28th, 2007, 10:24 PM
I've bought something for my Secret Santa too. But I usually get my Christmas shopping done early. Hehe. :p

nathalie
October 28th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Haven't bought anything yet eather.

Gonna have a look around first in a few shops ^^

Sharifu
October 29th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Well when I was thinking of buying that gift, I started thinking "Am I buying this too fast? Maybe I should think about it, I have plenty of time." But I thought it was a good gift so I just decided to get it. :D Plus I was afraid if I didn't get it then, I wouldn't be able to get it anymore.

Safila
October 29th, 2007, 06:01 AM
I just got back from shops and got mine...just got to wrap and ready to post =]

Lion_King_300
October 29th, 2007, 06:47 AM
I was just wondering if there was a set date that we were supposed to ship the gifts by?

It might be better so we all receive our things around the same time. It's still quite early so I wouldn't mind waiting until a little closer to Christmastime - this is my first time doing an online Secret Santa so I'm not sure if we had a rule about this.

Sharifu
October 29th, 2007, 07:14 AM
I personally don't think we need a set date to ship the gifts by, just make sure it gets there before Christmas. (But close to Christmas, maybe like a week early or something, around that. I just don't think it should be too early, but it doesn't really matter I guess) And I don't know really about setting a date, because well, it depends on where you are shipping the gift to.

nathalie
October 29th, 2007, 10:15 AM
well, around Xmas would be nice, hehe :p

I know I'd have to send mine at least 3 weeks in advance ... to UK, US or AU, it all takes about the same time from here.

Safila
October 29th, 2007, 09:52 PM
last time I sent something to someone in this country it took 4 days then before that it took nearly 3 weeks...so I'm gonna post mine around 30th November, just to be sure seeing theres alot of mail being sent for xmas and it gets uber busy

HasiraKali
October 30th, 2007, 03:18 AM
I need to contemplate on what to get for my buddy a bit before I get anything. ;)

Sharifu
October 30th, 2007, 08:25 PM
No need to rush... We still have plenty of time. :D

A-non-a-mus
November 2nd, 2007, 09:19 AM
Edited post: Had asked a dub question that I forgot was answered on the first post.. :lol: ..

...though, also thought I'd mention to send anything through UPS they're now requiring an email or phone number of the person you're sending it to... {least the ones I tried to go through...}]

Tiikeri
November 15th, 2007, 11:37 AM
I posted mine on the 11th :D

Progress update everyone? :P

nathalie
November 15th, 2007, 12:23 PM
I'm still looking.

And since I'm going to Disneyland Paris in about 20 days, I might find something there to fill up the package, hehe.

King Simba
November 15th, 2007, 01:12 PM
I posted mine a bit back too (at the beginning of the month to be exact) but I wanted to get it posted early just in case there was any hold-ups with the post. :)

Sharifu
November 15th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Wow you guys sent them early, but that's always good to make sure it wont get there late. I haven't sent mine yet, but I just want to say to my Secret Santa, when you get my package, you can go ahead and open the box before Christmas, because the gift inside will be wrapped. So you can put it under your Christmas tree if you like. :D Hehe. (We should all know who got us once the package comes because of the return address, unless you don't put your return address on your packages) :p

nathalie
November 15th, 2007, 05:05 PM
I'm putting my adress on it, just in case ...

But still, big surprise who's it'll be in the first place, hehe.

Sharifu
November 15th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah, it's always better to have your return address on mail you send out.

So... If anyone else is doing what I am doing (wrapping the gift) I would like to know too, because I want to put my gift under my Christmas tree, hehe. ^^

HasiraKali
November 15th, 2007, 05:13 PM
I haven't found anything for my buddy yet. It's hard. :lol: I'm off this weekend, so maybe I can actually go looking. :D

Tiikeri
November 15th, 2007, 05:16 PM
I'm putting my adress on it, just in case ...

But still, big surprise who's it'll be in the first place, hehe.
Yeah we have to put a return address on, well you don't have to, but with a mail company like Royal Fail it's always wise to. And the funny thing is before I realised I had to put a return to address, I actually wrote a note to go inside it saying I still wouldn't say who it was :P Kind of obvious now though xD

nathalie
November 15th, 2007, 06:27 PM
lolz

Safila
November 16th, 2007, 03:30 AM
woot, well then I'm going to post mine tomorrow and not wait any longer

Sharifu
November 16th, 2007, 05:05 AM
I received my package already. XD But I'm not going to open it until Christmas. :D

nathalie
November 16th, 2007, 07:45 AM
cool Sharifu

I'll add it to the list in the first post who already recieved his/hers, so we can keep track a little.

Sharifu
November 16th, 2007, 08:04 AM
I don't know if I should say who it was from now, or say who it was from when I open it? I just know because of the return address of course. :p

nathalie
November 16th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Since some already said here they posted it, other can have a clue too, haha.

We'll keep it a "secret" till everyone recieved theirs?

Sharifu
November 16th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Sounds good to me. :cheese:

Lion_King_300
November 17th, 2007, 10:44 PM
I actually received mine a long time ago... sorry I didn't know we were supposed to post when we got them.

And based on the replies I'm pretty sure who my Secret Santa is ;)

Whoever it was did an incredible job of keeping it completely anonymous!

Safila
November 28th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Has ANYONE got anything in the post yet from me...=]

nathalie
November 28th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Don't answer that question to spicificly, 'cause then we'll already know parts of who got who, haha

Sharifu
November 28th, 2007, 09:43 AM
I don't know if posting saying that we sent our packages is a good idea, because then by process of elimination, we can know who got who. Maybe not exactly, but still. For example, before Safila posted her package, Tiikeri and King Simba said they posted theirs, and then I got a package and so did Lion_King_300, so it's probably pretty obvious who we got, so now people know they won't get them. And when more people post saying they sent their package and then people who received packages, the more people will find out they got a certain someone (or a small list of people left) before their package even comes. (I'm sorry if this is sounding confusing, I hope I am making sense) I guess it doesn't matter, and I got my package already, but I thought maybe we should only say when we receive our package, but not when we send them. Just my opinion though, and I know we already started doing that, but I just wonder if anyone thought the same as me.

Safila
November 28th, 2007, 11:10 AM
OK..lips are sealed and doubled sealed

Lion_King_300
November 28th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Yeah I totally agree with Sharifu. It'll work fine as long as nobody knows when people send out their packages.

Lucy Lioness
December 7th, 2007, 02:52 PM
I just wanted to post saying that my package arrived safely. In fabulous wrapping paper! :D

Thanks Secret Santa!

King Simba
December 12th, 2007, 11:13 AM
I received my package today, but I'm not going to open it until Christmas either. :D I'll just put it under the Christmas tree to open with my other presents.

Thanks Secret Santa!

Safila
December 18th, 2007, 12:30 AM
woot, party time, courier just bought my present..
Thanks secret santa...'tackle hugs'

HasiraKali
December 18th, 2007, 05:33 AM
I was wondering when we were going to reveal who we had. :D

nathalie
December 18th, 2007, 05:40 AM
When everyone recieved theirs :)

HasiraKali
December 18th, 2007, 05:42 AM
I haven't received anything yet. :( I have a message for my person too. I want to tell them. :lol:

nathalie
December 18th, 2007, 05:45 AM
Haven't heard from my mom something arrived for me, so I guess it hasn't arrived yet eather.

Mine's on the way ^^

HasiraKali
December 18th, 2007, 05:46 AM
I'm about to bust, because I really want to tell my person. :lol: I'm bad.

nathalie
December 18th, 2007, 06:01 AM
hehe, well, keep in mind, with the holidays it could take some extra days :s

HasiraKali
December 18th, 2007, 06:02 AM
Yeah I know. Silly people all trying to send packages at the same time. ;)

Tiikeri
December 18th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by HasiraKali
Yeah I know. Silly people all trying to send packages at the same time. ;)
Anyone would think it's Christmas or something, can't think why.

Sharifu
December 18th, 2007, 07:32 PM
I don't think we should really say who we got or anything until Christmas... I was thinking during Christmas (or after) we can post who we got and say what the present was. Maybe a picture of it too. ^^

A-non-a-mus
December 19th, 2007, 02:21 AM
I got mine today.. well it technically arrived yesterday :p I wasn't home then though and so got it today ... hehe I haven't opened it yet and will save it for Christmas ... or try to... the box is sitting there practically screaming "Open me." .. :gasp: :p

nathalie
December 19th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Just wait till everyone gots theirs.

Since mine and Amanda's haven't arrived yet ... it could be they would come after Xmas ... and then it's kind of spoiled for us, hehe.

King Simba
December 19th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
I was thinking during Christmas (or after) we can post who we got and say what the present was. Maybe a picture of it too. ^^
I was thinking we could do that too. It'd be interesting to see who got what after everyone received theirs. ^^

I like your new banner btw, it looks awesome. :D

nathalie
December 25th, 2007, 12:11 PM
No, we can't ;)

Wait till everyone got theirs.
I said that like, 3 time or so now ;)

I still haven't recieved it ...
And I don't wanna know yet who got me.

If everyone is going to say who they got, then it'll be obvious who got me and surprise will be gone >.<

King Simba
December 25th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Wasn't Dani saying what he received though? I mean when I read his post this morning I thought he revealed who his Secret Santa was (which a lot of people probably knew already anyway) and he said what he received from whoever got him. I don't actually remember him saying what he bought for his Secret Santa...

I agree that we shouldn't reveal who we got until everyone receives theirs though.

Tiikeri
December 25th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah I deleted my post, everyone can stop whinging now >.>

Sharifu
December 25th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Wasn't Dani saying what he received though? I mean when I read his post this morning I thought he revealed who his Secret Santa was (which a lot of people probably knew already anyway) and he said what he received from whoever got him. I don't actually remember him saying what he bought for his Secret Santa...

Yeah that's what it probably was. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions like that. I just hate having surprises spoiled. :p I sent a PM to Dani. :hugs: (And deleted my post)

Originally posted by King Simba
I like your new banner btw, it looks awesome. :D

Oh and thank you. :D

Tiikeri
December 26th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Yeah, I thought of that before I posted. My original idea was to post who we had and what we recieved from ours so that eventually when everyone posted we'd know who sent what and to whom.

I've read your PM Audra and sorry for worrying you :P You knew what I'd got you anyway since I was talking about how I had to put it on the customs declaration :P

The only complaint I have is that I was moaned at by Nath about posting it before she recieved hers. I mean, if we weren't going to say when we got ours how was I meant to know people still hadn't recieved theirs yet? But ah well, I've been drinking and am somewhat more mellow than I was last night =)

Sharifu
December 27th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Tiikeri
I've read your PM Audra and sorry for worrying you :P You knew what I'd got you anyway since I was talking about how I had to put it on the customs declaration :P

Yes I knew what you got me, but not what kind. ;) If you know what I mean.

nathalie
December 27th, 2007, 10:40 AM
I posted it before in here to wait till everyone got theirs ;)
I didn't say it the first time after you posted it (check this page again)
So please don't moan at me, if others don't read the posts.

And I also posted I haven't recieved it yet, and Amanda posted the same thing.

I think if we both would recieved it by now, we'd be first to say in this thread ;)

Sharifu
January 1st, 2008, 03:52 PM
So Nathalie and HasiraKali, you two didn't receive your gifts yet?

nathalie
January 1st, 2008, 04:28 PM
My mom told me I had loads of post waiting for me at home, including some big envelopes.
So it could be...

But I won't be home till Friday.

HasiraKali
January 1st, 2008, 08:35 PM
I still haven't gotten anything. I did get an email from that site with a note from my SS saying it was on the way, but that was awhile ago.

nathalie
January 2nd, 2008, 08:52 AM
I got that too, about 2 weeks ago.

(@ Tiikeri, I'm failing to reply your PM, *doom on this connection* so if you read this, I'll change it Friday, I'll be at my own connection again at my parents)

Tiikeri
January 2nd, 2008, 09:13 PM
(@ Tiikeri, I'm failing to reply your PM, *doom on this connection* so if you read this, I'll change it Friday, I'll be at my own connection again at my parents)
No worries :D

Safila
January 14th, 2008, 11:28 AM
'coughs' can I ask now, has everyone received their secret santa presents ???

Sharifu
January 14th, 2008, 01:55 PM
I was wondering that too...

HasiraKali
January 14th, 2008, 06:31 PM
I haven't received mine yet.

nathalie
January 15th, 2008, 08:46 AM
I haven't recieved mine yet either :s

I revieved a message on December 18th, but that is now more then 4 weeks ago.

Maybe my SS can PM me, and maybe we can go report it to our post-offices?
Or try and wait another week and see if it still might arrives?

'Cause it looks like it ain't gonna arrive... things from Japan got here in 4 days. And no one who entered lives that far?

King Simba
January 15th, 2008, 08:57 AM
'Cause it looks like it ain't gonna arrive... things from Japan got here in 4 days. And no one who entered lives that far?
The furthest person that entered lives in Australia. ;)

But yeah, you guys have been waiting ages. I really hope they haven't been lost in the post, but if they don't come in the next few days or so, then I'd say report it. Chances are they could've been lost in the backlog of mail from over Christmas.

HasiraKali
January 24th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I got something from my SS today. :D What a pleasant surprise after that test. Got a box of Belgian chocolates shaped like seashells and a Simba cub pin from DLRP. :D Thanks whoever you are. ;)

I find it funny that... yeah. :lol:

Sharifu
January 25th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Soooo, it's only Nathalie that's left? I want to see pics and everything of what everyone else got. :cheese:

nathalie
January 25th, 2008, 05:56 AM
I know who my SS is, since she pm'ed me, telling me I didn't had to worry, and that it's on it's way now.

I knew it was you though .............................. Amanda :p

When I replied a long time ago that I hadn't recieved it, I mysteriously recieved an e-mail from the website, and you were the only one on-line at Lea at the time being :p

Don't know what it is yet, but I'll keep you all posted ^^

So I guess we can tell now :D

HasiraKali
January 25th, 2008, 06:03 AM
:lol: I thought you might be suspicious. ;)

nathalie
January 25th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Was the chocolat still alright though? Didn't knew it would take THAT long for it arrive :s

HasiraKali
January 25th, 2008, 06:07 AM
It's perfect. :D I ate one of the prawn-shaped ones. :D

nathalie
January 25th, 2008, 06:10 AM
hehe, well ... enjoy them ^^

Was afraid to bring some Nightmare before Christmas or Nemo stuff from Disney Paris, in case you should already had it :s

*will edit first post with who got who* ^^

HasiraKali
January 25th, 2008, 06:19 AM
I actually don't have much Nemo or TNBC stuff. But I don't have that pin, so it's all good. ;)

Sharifu
January 25th, 2008, 06:36 AM
So I guess we can tell now :D

Well if it's ok now... :cheese:

Dani (now Taneli) :p got me a Parrot Calendar! :D

Front cover:
http://www.mycalendardepot.com/images/2008_Covers/BrownTrout2008/9781421621128500.jpg

Back cover:
http://www.mycalendardepot.com/images/2008_Covers/BrownTrout2008/9781421621128_back500.jpg

Thank you again Dani. :hugs: It's a great gift for me as I love birds and I didn't have a 2008 calendar, hehe. It even has a cockatoo on one of the pages, yay.

King Simba
January 25th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Lucy got me this cute lion plushie. :D

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4125/dsc00939nh4.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5551/dsc00940kh1.jpg

I still need to give him a name, but I'll have to think of that one. ;)

Thanks again Lucy! :hugs: I think he's awesome, and he fits in well with the rest of my plushies. ^^

Guntur
January 25th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Is that a bottle of wine? :p
Nice gift y'all.

Safila
January 25th, 2008, 10:58 AM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l214/sassafrazz/DSCN2571.jpg

I received this beautiful Lion statue, I think its from A-non-a-mus, I don't know his real name, but he's the only one that lives in California, and the address had California on it...so 'tacklehugs;

Guntur
January 25th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Yes, he's from California. :cheese: it's a nice gift from him.

Lucy Lioness
January 25th, 2008, 11:29 AM
I can't get a photo on here for some reason, but I received a glow in the dark lion puzzle from Tim (Lion_King_300). Thanks, Tim! :D

Taneli
February 6th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Well if it's ok now... :cheese:

Dani (now Taneli) :p got me a Parrot Calendar! :D

Front cover:
http://www.mycalendardepot.com/images/2008_Covers/BrownTrout2008/9781421621128500.jpg

Back cover:
http://www.mycalendardepot.com/images/2008_Covers/BrownTrout2008/9781421621128_back500.jpg

Thank you again Dani. :hugs: It's a great gift for me as I love birds and I didn't have a 2008 calendar, hehe. It even has a cockatoo on one of the pages, yay.

Glad you like it Audra :D :hugs:

Well as for me I got a tiger calendar, a tiger poster and some funky little chocolates from Safila :) :hugs: I'll post a pic when I get my software reinstalled :P

Safila
February 7th, 2008, 01:13 AM
yay..hope you didn't have the poster already..and my chocolates were funky hehe woot

Lion_King_300
February 12th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Sorry I'm so late with the update!

I got a really cute lion plush from King Simba that's holding up a wallet-sized photo frame - I haven't found a pic to put in it yet but I will soon.

Thanks for the wonderful gift Tara!

:hugs:

http://students.washington.edu/tim300/sspressy.JPG

HasiraKali
February 12th, 2008, 04:01 AM
That's way too cute.

Guntur
February 12th, 2008, 04:48 AM
Cute Lion plushy :emo:

Sharifu
February 12th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Awww that is so cute...

We need A-non-a-mus to post here... :p

nathalie
February 13th, 2008, 04:14 AM
I pm'ed him a while ago, haven't seen him around yet.

Guntur
February 13th, 2008, 05:46 AM
He always on the MSN, I'll inform him if he's online.

HasiraKali
February 14th, 2008, 05:33 AM
Hey Nathalie, it's not letting me PM you for some reason. :unsure: I just wanted to let you know I got your PM and it's on it's way this weekend. :) I'm so bad.

nathalie
February 14th, 2008, 06:00 AM
Aah, ok :)

Sharifu
March 1st, 2008, 08:19 PM
So Nathalie, you still haven't gotten your package yet? :o I would like A-non-a-mus to post, but I never really see him online anymore.

Taneli
March 1st, 2008, 11:34 PM
Sorry it's taken so long...

My tiger poster from Safila :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/dannyp1987/Poster.jpg

nathalie
March 2nd, 2008, 08:00 AM
No, haven't recieved it yet.
According to when she posted it, it should arrive somewhere in this upcoming week.

I pm'ed Anon, and then also e-mail him last week I believe, no response yet.

HasiraKali
March 2nd, 2008, 11:19 PM
Now I'm all nervous that it won't make it. :eek: The guy at the post office said I put too much postage on it, so it won't be because of insufficient postage. :lol:

nathalie
March 3rd, 2008, 10:24 AM
Whenever I got something from Sharifu, it only took like 4 - 5 days ...

My mom knows something's on it's way, she said she'd let me know right away if it got there.