View Full Version : What is "Legend of The Lion King"

Pages : 1 [2]

Nephilim
June 13th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
awws thats bad :(
It's summer... close the schools..
at least for TLK birthday!

Ha, that would be great. If it was next Tuesday it would be fine. Bah, or even Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. I'm off early on all those days. Bah.

nathalie
June 16th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Our tickets have been booked, about 2 months ago, stil 1,5 week, can't wait :D

Sadiki
June 16th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I can't come... but maybe in next life...:(
but I know you going to have great times ;)

Enjoy! :hugs:

Naline
June 16th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Gosh dang it sounds like you guys are gonna have loadsa fun!!!! lucky lucky lucky!!!! *turns green*

imported_Rafiki
June 25th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Wow!! Tomorrow the new show "The Legend of The Lion King" will open at Disneyland Paris!!!

I've read that there will be some kind of fan meeting inside the park. Anyone going there?

Hope I can go there in August...=)

CW Tyger
June 25th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Probably not for opening day. ;) Hmm... would be cool to go. But only if we have a better experience in France than is mentioned in another thread...

King Simba
June 25th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I'd like to go but since I'm not going to France this year, I may have to give that one a miss. :alone:

King Simba
June 25th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Im there! and its *yuck*.. I hope Disneyland and the show bring my spirits up tomorrow..

And the fan meeting.. well thats just me and Nathilie meeting up for an excange of International Soundtracks...

*weeeeeeeeeee*
;)

CW Tyger
June 25th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Have fun. :)

TakaTiger
June 26th, 2004, 12:15 AM
i wish i could go :(

Simba_2004
June 26th, 2004, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
i wish i could go :(

ditto

CW Tyger
June 26th, 2004, 09:47 AM
*Echoes the sad sentiment as well.*

imported_Rafiki
June 26th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
I'm going =) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you going there?:hakuna:

imported_Rafiki
June 26th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Im there! and its *yuck*.. I hope Disneyland and the show bring my spirits up tomorrow..

;)

Great! Tell us about it!!=D

unregistered user
June 26th, 2004, 03:21 PM
My halfbrother and his wife son and daughter are going to france! They're so lucky!!!

Dare
June 26th, 2004, 03:32 PM
What exactly IS the "Legend of the Lion King"? Is it a live action show, or just one of those silly puppet shows?

imported_Rafiki
June 26th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I think it's a live show. The descriptions on the Disney page were kind of vague. Look at this page.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stuart.snelling1/legend.html

It has some nice pictures. I've never been to "Animal Kingdom" but I guess "Legend of The Lion King" should be similar to "Festival of The Lion King". Am I right?:confused:

Hope those of you who are going there can report...:ayecapn:

King Simba
June 26th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I've been to the Animal Kingdom in Florida. I went to see a Lion King show similar to that one.

King Simba
June 26th, 2004, 10:24 PM
The show was.. well I will say this, It was a cheap rip off of TLKoB, and the singing.. not so good.. Stage effects rock.. The stampeed and Mufasa's spirit scences were really jazzed up.

They have a very dynamic stage, but the show moves much to quickly. The siging of CYFtLT was very very good tho!!

I had a bad seat, and Nathilie (and her cool BF) and I only made it to the last show, and it was in French *sigh*... However it wasnt so bad since the songs were in english (and there wasn't much else but songs). I kept thinking 'whats the point of having it in French if there is like 10 minutes of dialouge?'.

Bottom line, show was 5/10 - effects 9.5/10.

On a postive note, the ENTIRE park is litered with TLK goodies.. All the coke cups and tray papers.. bla bla.. everything i TLK.. And in the central 'hub' as we cast members like to call it, was A total TLK setup!! music playing (all TLK instrumentals)... It was heaven! I have pics for you guys, as soon as I can ill post em! *weeeeeee*

Mabatu
June 27th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Judging by the pics, it looks to be pretty good, but i can believe you that it would be trying to copy TLKoB.

I look forward to the pics (from the show, that is)! :D

Prince Simba
June 27th, 2004, 08:46 PM
i wish i could go... but i have no plans to leave the US until... ever. i want to take a trip to Europe, or preferably Africa, but my parents 'cant afford it' which confuses me because my mom got a new car and my dad got a new motorcycle within 3 weeks of each other...

ill have to go some time... but it probably wont be until after i have kids at this rate

nathalie
June 27th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Rafiki
Wow!! Tomorrow the new show "The Legend of The Lion King" will open at Disneyland Paris!!!

I've read that there will be some kind of fan meeting inside the park. Anyone going there?

Hope I can go there in August...=)

I saw it yesterday, together with LKD.

It was bad ... It was kind of like a bad rip off from the musical.
Story in French and songs in English.

They just squeezed the whole movie into 30 minutes.

BUT: special effects, and dancing was totaly great !!

nathalie
June 27th, 2004, 10:01 PM

And the fan meeting.. well thats just me and Nathilie meeting up for an excange of International Soundtracks...

*weeeeeeeeeee*
;)

it's nathAlie :cheese: haha

nathalie
June 27th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Wicked
What exactly IS the "Legend of the Lion King"? Is it a live action show, or just one of those silly puppet shows?

It's a life action show, kind of like the original musical.

Only Timon, is a guy in a costume, and Pumbaa and Zazu are puppets.

King Simba
June 27th, 2004, 10:04 PM
I think I went to see "Festival of the Lion King". It was only around 30-45 minutes long, however it was still good.

nathalie
June 27th, 2004, 10:04 PM
The show was.. well I will say this, It was a cheap rip off of TLKoB, and the singing.. not so good.. Stage effects rock.. The stampeed and Mufasa's spirit scences were really jazzed up.

They have a very dynamic stage, but the show moves much to quickly. The siging of CYFtLT was very very good tho!!

I had a bad seat, and Nathilie (and her cool BF) and I only made it to the last show, and it was in French *sigh*... However it wasnt so bad since the songs were in english (and there wasn't much else but songs). I kept thinking 'whats the point of having it in French if there is like 10 minutes of dialouge?'.

whaha, my boyfriend is cool :D
(not really though, haha)

And you my man, are the maddest person I have ever met in my whole life.

I saw some things in the studio's today, lucky you weren't there, or the shops had to close down :bleen:

nathalie
June 27th, 2004, 10:17 PM
For those who want to see it, I got a link, somebody filmed the whole thing, from Friday or Saterday.

nafklt
June 27th, 2004, 10:46 PM
I went to Disneyland two years ago and filmed too. I'm going to see if I can dig out anything.

unregistered user
June 28th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Ooh..now I remember that parking thingy by the trainstation!!

It had sinks in the ceiling!!

Vidan
June 28th, 2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by kcnmttcnn
*drops a TV... then pumbaa... then a refrigerator... a car... an airplane... and the moon out the window*
ya ok now? :ayecapn:

Always good to have friends along to help you houseclean :evilgrin:

kcnmttcnn
June 28th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Want me to help clean out your room too? :cheese:

I had the worst time parking at disneyland. That Pinocchio parking area... -.-" We left and came back a little later and the entrance was closed... we payed already... so went decided to enter through the Exit. And cars were coming out that way... so we had to reverse back out into the middle of traffic. This guy was honking at us and yeah. Then tried to find another way in so we droved down into nowhere, took a wrong turn and U-turned an un-U-turnable turn... and a little later ended up parking in the Disneyland hotel place thingie. I won't say anything other than that. :wicked:

Naline
June 28th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Boos
It had sinks in the ceiling!!

No no, i could swear it was a giant waffle!!!!

And as for the ride.......i HATE the torturous bit at the end, where it makes you sit there for like 15 mins and the song just keeps going and going and going and ARGH SHUT UP!!!!!!

*ahem* yeah, but otherwise it was good *cough* ;)

nathalie
June 28th, 2004, 06:18 PM
That screen, was excually water.

My French was pretty good, so I did understand half of it.

unregistered user
June 28th, 2004, 07:08 PM
As much as I am obsessed with Disney XD I don't think I'd want to go to Disneyland Paris (or whatever it's called) ^^;; Even for TLK.

If I was going to France, I'd go to share the secret recipe of Freedom fries, Woes would of course go with me, right Woes? :evilgrin:

nathalie
June 28th, 2004, 07:10 PM
I didn't even know about that show.

We knew we wanted to go on those dates, but I only knew about it, when we were at the agency.

Vidan
June 28th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Nuka
If I was going to France, I'd go to share the secret recipe of Freedom fries, Woes would of course go with me, right Woes? :evilgrin:

If we survive North Korea :gasp:

Sounds like Disneyland Paris is a disappointment. In a way, it's okay. I save more money :cheese:

unregistered user
June 28th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Yeah :lol: *writes to Lea members from Korea*

"Having a great time in the demilitarized zone. Kovu might say 'what a blast', yeah, thre sure is a lot of blasting going on. Wish you were here, gotta go." XD

unregistered user
June 28th, 2004, 11:04 PM
*comes back as ghost* It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small small, world. http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Xenti/superstar.jpg

Simba_2004
June 28th, 2004, 11:21 PM
calls the Ghostbusters on Nuka for bringing up that song
http://webpages.marshall.edu/~yeager10/pictures/ghostbusters.jpg

unregistered user
June 28th, 2004, 11:25 PM
*changes songs when Ghostbusters arrive* When there's something strange.. in the neighborhood.. XD

Simba_2004
June 28th, 2004, 11:30 PM
WHO YA GONNA CALL...

edit: btw Nuka your post # is the same year as i was born, 1985 ;)

Ngatuny
June 28th, 2004, 11:31 PM
wrong it's 1986!

unregistered user
June 28th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Yeah, 1986 was the same year I was born =P But now it's 1987 so =P

And to answer the song's question:

AFLAC! http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Xenti/superstar.jpg

kcnmttcnn
June 29th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Nuka
*comes back as ghost* It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small small, world. http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Xenti/superstar.jpg
plz dont sing that... very unhealthy for my ears

kcnmttcnn
June 29th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by nathalie
For those who want to see it, I got a link, somebody filmed the whole thing, from Friday or Saterday.

i'd like to take a look. i have the english clip of it. just want to see what it's like in french :evilgrin:

Sadiki
June 29th, 2004, 10:39 AM
heh... randomness once again :lol:

imported_Rafiki
June 29th, 2004, 01:20 PM

Could you give me that link? I'd really love to see it!!!:cheese:

And what is that english clip?

Thanks for all the information!:hugs:

nathalie
June 29th, 2004, 01:24 PM
I hope it still works ...
It's from the Avant Premiere, June 25th

http://www.dlrpfans.be/videos/legendlionking.htm

King Simba
June 29th, 2004, 03:19 PM
it's nathAlie :cheese: haha

*sigh* I blame FRENCH KEYBOARDS dear Nathalie! *sorry* ^^

nathalie
June 29th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Yeah, just blame it on the keyboard ... :D

kcnmttcnn
June 30th, 2004, 12:21 AM
thanks for the link! :cheese:
page didn't load the video for me but found the url to it^^
http://www.topradiohoutland.be/video/lotlk.wmv

Leopatra
June 30th, 2004, 08:53 AM
I would go there just to see and grab some Lion King Merchandise and for the Lion King decoratings ;) Oh and I thought they have a Simba animatronic/puppet? I would certainly steal that. And after I have dragged it home I would marry it. *nod*

But that won't happen at least not in the near future.

Do they still carry those huge Cub Simba plushes for 100 Euro?
I want a huge Nala to go with him but noooooooooo they won't ever do a big nice (not that bald Hasbro thing) Nala plush -.-

There was another Lion King themed show in Paris before this one it was shown until April and they had a real Lion Cub to be pulled in the air by some guy in a Rafiki Fursuit. Poor little fellow. (I saw photos)

Rafiki: I think this year or early next year there will be Disney on Ice in Germany again and they will have a Lion King part.

nathalie
June 30th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Yes, there was also the Lion King carnaval.

But that was on the streets, with a real lion cub.

Leopatra
June 30th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Yes, there was also the Lion King carnaval.

So it is still on?

nathalie
June 30th, 2004, 09:13 AM
No, that was only during the carnaval period.

That's Februari, March, April.

imported_Rafiki
June 30th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Leopatra
Rafiki: I think this year or early next year there will be Disney on Ice in Germany again and they will have a Lion King part.

Really? Saw the "Jungle Show" a couple of years ago in Oberhausen and it was great! Hope I can see this year's show again!:cheese:

Oh, and thanks for the link!=D

nafklt
July 5th, 2004, 07:48 AM
I think in Florida... but not sure... :cheese:

unregistered user
July 8th, 2004, 07:01 PM
The Legend of the Lion King is over, to my knowledge anyway. It sure ain't in Florida no more :( But there is The Festival of the Lion King in Florida :cheese:

Suki
September 17th, 2004, 07:33 PM
When I went to the Animal Kingdom in March '04 (WDW, FL), It seemed as if it was devoted to TLK. I mean, in the VHS and DVD of TLK II:SP, there's a little commercial for the Animal Kingdom. There's this bottle of fireflies and suddenly it bursts up.The second it bursts up, there's a guy singing the begining of CoL. Then there's the Tree of Life in the AK, The Festival of The Lion King, and there's the parade (Rafiki's in it.)....I mean, doesn't the Tree sound familar? ;)

King Simba
September 17th, 2004, 07:41 PM
The tree in Animal Kingdom is the tree in TLK. I went to Animal Kingdom about 3 years ago...

Suki
September 17th, 2004, 07:44 PM
The tree in Animal Kingdom is the tree in TLK.

Yeah, I know. That's why I asked if it sounded familar. :D :p

unregistered user
September 17th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Animal Kingdom is devoted to all animal life, not just TLK. TLK plays an important roll though because its entire cast is composed of animals. I think they should add Bambi in there too. They have Dinosaur in there which is cool. I went there two years ago.

Suki
September 17th, 2004, 09:43 PM
They have a little of A Bug's Life in it. :thinks:

unregistered user
September 17th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Yep, they do

King Simba
September 17th, 2004, 10:01 PM
That "It's a Bug's life" 3d ride is awesome, IMO...

Suki
September 17th, 2004, 10:04 PM
What does "IMO" mean?:confused:

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2004, 10:06 PM
been to animal kingdom 2 times already last time i went was 2 years ago :cheese: went to Barbados last time instead of Florida

King Simba
September 17th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Suki
What does "IMO" mean?:confused:
"In my opinion" :bleen:

Xinithian
September 18th, 2004, 12:11 AM
That "It's a Bug's life" 3d ride is awesome, IMO... I didn't like it, because I didn't like being touched...

unregistered user
September 18th, 2004, 12:16 AM
I've never even been to Disney World, so I wouldn't know anything about it's "Animal Kingdom". Oh well....=P

Simba_TLK
September 18th, 2004, 12:19 AM
I went there in 1998 ;)
it was great there :cheese:
i want to go back to see the 'Festival of The Lion King' again :wow:

i also wanted to go on that Safari thing they have, but when i went, it wasnt finished yet :alone:

trexmaster
September 18th, 2004, 12:37 AM
The tree in Animal Kingdom is the tree in TLK. I went to Animal Kingdom about 3 years ago...

If I recall correctly, Rafiki's tree didn't have all the carvings of animals on the trunk.

Simba_2004
September 18th, 2004, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
I didn't like it, because I didn't like being touched...

and it hurts your back at the end if you are not sitting in the right position ;), I want to go back to Animal Kingdom :( that place was cool :cheese:

jannali
September 18th, 2004, 04:40 AM
I've never been to Disney world, only Disneyland. :( I really hope to go sometime, the Animal kingdom sounds so awesome!

What exactly does the bugs life ride do? :confused:

Xinithian
September 18th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by jannali
I've never been to Disney world, only Disneyland. :( I really hope to go sometime, the Animal kingdom sounds so awesome!

What exactly does the bugs life ride do? :confused: It's a 3d theatre, and they have different things that happen physically to you as they happen in the show. It was good for what it was, but I dont like that kind of stuff...

jannali
September 18th, 2004, 05:14 AM
sounds cool! =D i like those 3d movies, the shrek one at universal studios was fun too!

nafklt
September 18th, 2004, 05:51 AM
:( I've never been to DisneyWorld, but I've been to Disneyland in Anaheim 2 years ago...they didn't have much to do with TLK...but the parade had Simba in it.:ayecapn:

And I think Rafiki's tree is called "Teh Tree of Life" or something...:confused:

King Simba
September 18th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
I didn't like it, because I didn't like being touched...
Like the bugs on your seats...:bleen: ;)

Simba_2004
September 19th, 2004, 03:13 AM
don't do Honey I Shrunk the Audience ;)

Suki
September 19th, 2004, 04:30 AM
I saw that! :lol: I remember went we went, when the woman fell and her hand was in front of you, a teenge girl with her friend in the front row; and the guy on the screen says "I hope she didn't claw you" or something, and the teen girl..:lol: the girl...:lol: :lol::lol: the girl screams:

"OW!"
:dies laughing:

Jannali: I went to the Shrek one!=D Remember when Donkey sneezes and boogers(really it's water, guys) come flying at you?:lol: But when Shrek 3-D came out, I found out when I was at my friend's house, it was Shrek 4D (The thing me and Jannali saw)!:gasp:

lion_roog
September 19th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by jannali

What exactly does the bugs life ride do? :confused:

I have never been to any of those places...:alone:

King Simba
September 19th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Simba_2004
don't do Honey I Shrunk the Audience ;)
I saw that one too...:bleen:

Suki
September 19th, 2004, 05:06 PM
When they did that thing with the snake, I just had to cover my eyes!I had a Simba and Nala plushie with me, and I covered their eyes too! :haha: Wasn't there somthin' 'bout a snake's head turning into a lion's head?

Who went to that thing where it had Mickey (I sware it's in the Magical Kingdom) in 3D fourm and Donald Duck was in it? Donald kept on getting trapped in Disney movies. Ugh, I can't remember the name!:confused: Good news! It had Simba in it! Mainly I went to it because a saw a commercial for it and all these guys in Disney movies were tiptoing and I saw Simba's shadow! =D Unfortunaly, Nala wasn't in it.:alone:

nafklt
September 19th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I saw that one too...:bleen:

Ditto.;)

Sadiki
September 19th, 2004, 11:22 PM
Animal Kingdom.. ok Now I'm confused :confused:
I have never even heard about one... but sounds like a cool plays...
*adds Animal kingdom to his list: things I have to do before I die*

Mabatu
September 20th, 2004, 09:07 AM
I've never been to any places that have anything to do with Disney (apart from a Disney store) :(

Someday, i will though :bleen:

lion_roog
September 20th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Mabatu
I've never been to any places that have anything to do with Disney (apart from a Disney store) :(

Someday, i will though :bleen:

Me, too....:tears:

We should go together....except you're in Kangaroo land and I'm stuck in da States.

Sharifu
September 21st, 2004, 08:26 PM
I've been to Animal Kingdom once, in 2000. Boy did I love it there! I love Disney parks. I've been to Disneyland and Disneyworld. But I have been to Disneyland more then Disneyworld. (Because Disneyworld is a lot farther away) ;) But I haven't been to Disneyland since 1997, and I haven't seen that new California Adventure park. And the last time I went to Disneyworld, was in January of 2000. (If you are ever going to go to Disneyworld, go in the winter time, never go in the summer time! It is too hot! But winter there is nice.) ;) But yeah I really loved Animal Kingdom and I want to go back some day.

lion_roog
September 21st, 2004, 08:37 PM
Take me next time you go...Pllleeeeeaaaaaasssseeeeee.....:D :cheese: :D :cheese:

Sharifu
September 21st, 2004, 09:04 PM
Sure! That'd be great! ;) :cheese: Not sure when I'll be able to go again though. =/ My mom said we should go to Disneyland next summer, anyone want to go summer 2005? :evilgrin: We can meet up there... ;)

lion_roog
September 21st, 2004, 09:06 PM
I will start saving up the money.....:D :cheese: :cheese: :D

LunarCat
May 10th, 2005, 09:24 PM
muha bringing back old threads....:jejeje:

DAK rocks mkay...new ride on the way!!! in asia....

anywhosen! i don't think DAK is dedicated to TLK. It's just easy to place TLK related items in the park. :D :cheese:

Kilamanjaro safaris are awesome, i recently went and saw the two baby elephants! One is named Tufani and Kianga :p

2 Die FR
October 6th, 2005, 10:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/Makatu/DSC00109_2_.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/Makatu/DSC00108_2_.jpg
I'm fairly confident I've posted these pictures on Lea before, but it's been awhile, so here you go!

What better way to celebrate 50 years of Disneyland but with a parade? This is Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams, at Disneyland in Anaheim, California. There are eight marvelous floats in all, designed by one of the makers of the floats in the Rose Parade.

And what a float this one is!

Simba and Nala are sophisticated puppets, allowing them to sing, dance, and roar of course. I even spied Nala waving!

Along the route, the parade does something called a 'parade stop.' The floats are really moving stages, and at the parade stop the floats open up and a show takes place! On this float, the Tree of Life expands and gets taller, and rope dancers perform stunts from 30-some feet in the air. (not pictured, sorry, I'll be sure to get it next time!)

2 Die FR
October 6th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Here are some excellent pics of the float I found on the web. Large Picture Warning!
http://mb.laughingplace.com/lotion/pics/SS20050510-DLParade%5Cbig%5CP25-002.jpg
http://mb.laughingplace.com/lotion/pics/SS20050510-DLParade%5Cbig%5CP25-004.jpg
http://mb.laughingplace.com/lotion/pics/SS20050510-DLParade%5Cbig%5CP26-002.jpg
http://mb.laughingplace.com/lotion/pics/SS20050510-DLParade%5Cbig%5CP26-004.jpg
http://mb.laughingplace.com/lotion/pics/SS20050510-DLParade%5Cbig%5CP26-005.jpg
http://mb.laughingplace.com/lotion/pics/SS20050510-DLParade%5Cbig%5CP27-003.jpg
http://mb.laughingplace.com/lotion/pics/SS20050510-DLParade%5Cbig%5CP27-004.jpg http://mb.laughingplace.com/lotion/pics/SS20050510-DLParade%5Cbig%5CP27-005.jpg
http://mb.laughingplace.com/lotion/pics/SS20050510-DLParade%5Cbig%5CP28-001.jpg
http://mb.laughingplace.com/lotion/pics/SS20050510-DLParade%5Cbig%5CP28-004.jpg

Katse
October 6th, 2005, 11:10 PM
I took some pictures of my own while at Disneyland. They're on my Photobucket. I'd link them, but my computer is being stupid and won't let me. Those peoples who took those photos above are way better photographers than me, though, so mine are nothing compared to theirs.:idiot:

I agree, that parade was amazing. I was jumping up and down like a little kid when I saw the TLK float.:p

Sharifu
October 7th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Ooh! Those pictures are excellent 2 Die FR! Thanks so much for posting them!

I took pics of the TLK part of the parade as well but they didn't come out too well because I didn't turn on the flash so it was too dark. (It was the 7 pm parade, it was still light outside, so I didn't think of turning on the flash) I loved seeing that float! I saw it twice too!

Makes me wish TLK parade that played during 1994 to 1997 was still playing. That parade was so awesome! I saw it twice during the summer of 1994. And I still remember it pretty well. Oh well, at least I have that TLK Parade VHS my mom got me at Disneyland. It brings back the memories. :D

LunarCat
October 7th, 2005, 02:09 AM
funny how there's a tiger in the african lion king parade :p

awesome pics 2 Die Fr! :D :cheese:

Kiara Serengeti
October 7th, 2005, 02:59 AM
I saw a clip from the parade of FotLK on a Travel Channel show called 'Disney's Animal Kingdom'. They showed the animatronics lion and the people in the parade dressed as animals and such.

Ashara
October 9th, 2005, 05:46 PM
I was gonna go to that like a year ago 0_o But the idea of having a parade just for TLK sorta creeped me out. lol

arjupraja143
October 26th, 2016, 07:11 AM
The initial voices... basically remember properly, most were the initial voices. Obviously, it was only a playback the puppeteers did the actual magic. Following the wonderful musical Circle of Existence intro, and so the puppet show, you had been escorted into probably the most fantastic places on the planet: A Lion King Gift Shop. It had been paradise.

Kailash
November 16th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Really you are right....I also don't understand...