PDA

View Full Version : Who would you be?

Naline
January 22nd, 2004, 03:04 PM
Hi, i'm not sure if this is in the wrong place or if its been done before, if so then my apologies :(

If you could go to the lion king world, and you could be any of the characters that you wanted, who would you be? :hmm:

Ngatuny
January 22nd, 2004, 05:43 PM
Hmm! I guess I wold be a combination of Characters rather than one in particular,
:confused:
:evilgrin:+=) =:cool:

unregistered user
January 22nd, 2004, 05:49 PM
Not sure....mix beetween Zazu and scar...well..not sure tho

Mufasa
January 22nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
I would be Mufasa. :roars: (of course...)

unregistered user
January 22nd, 2004, 07:21 PM
A Sable Antelope. ^_^

Like in JCWTBK.

*cheesey plug*
http://www.phalafala.org

Sadiki
January 22nd, 2004, 08:24 PM
Well whit almoust every test what i have done my personaly is closest Simba... (1 time nala) So i think i like to be him... But i still have to practice my roar :grrr:

Fuzzy
January 22nd, 2004, 08:51 PM
I connect to Simba's life very much in my own (pretty much the reason for my book) and so I would say without a doubt I would be Young Simba!:irule:

Sharifu
January 23rd, 2004, 12:57 AM
I think I am kind of like adult Nala. Here's what I got when I took the Lion King personlity test:

http://members.aol.com/crazycoasterco/nala.gif

unregistered user
January 23rd, 2004, 01:08 AM
I would most likely be Timon.

unregistered user
January 23rd, 2004, 07:13 AM
So Sharifu..where did you take that poll? :)

Sadiki
January 23rd, 2004, 09:13 AM
ouh. i forget to say that Adult Simba is more closer my feelings and i be him but if i live in PrideLand i think I be first cub and after that adult :)... only thing why don't wan't to be in that movie is that Mufasa died :(

Naline
January 23rd, 2004, 03:38 PM
Cool, well, i've been thinking about it and all i can come up with is this: personally i would rather be myself. I dont want to become my favorite character, i want to meet them for myself and talk to them!!;)

Huma
January 24th, 2004, 02:43 AM
I'd be Pride Rock, to witness every sunrise and sunset upon this land

Sharifu
January 24th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Aww Boosy, I was trying to find the link to that poll and it just isn't loading, the site must be down or something. But I will put the link here if it is working again. Hey Naline, I feel the same way, if I was in The Lion King universe, I would want to be my own character, Sharifu! I would be one of the lionesses in the Pride Lands.

Calaethis
January 24th, 2004, 09:58 PM
I'd be Rafiki. :)

Ghamu
January 25th, 2004, 12:03 AM
I think I'd have to be Ghamu, since there's really no character in the regular cast of TLK to describe me. I'm a little bit of most of them, I guess.

Naline
January 25th, 2004, 12:03 AM
But why caleathis? Because he's wise? Because he gets to watch over the other characters? etc?

Oh and thanks Sharifu, its true though isn't it, i think it would be very interesting?

Calaethis
January 25th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Naline
But why caleathis? Because he's wise? Because he gets to watch over the other characters? etc?

I guess I should extend on that really. I was being forced off the computer while I was posting here.

Um, let's see. Rafiki strikes me as being very smart, although that may not be noticed at first. He seems a little zaney on first meetings. Like the bit where Simba meets him when he's older. *nods* I like him for that.

Naline
January 25th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Cool, as good a reason as any!!!! He's deffinately quite eccentic which cant be a bad thing!

Calaethis
January 25th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Ah, I was afraid I didn't make any sense. ;)

Naline
January 25th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Made sense to me (at least i think it did) hehe

unregistered user
January 25th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Everything makes sense in here.. ;)

Calaethis
January 25th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Either that or we all make no sense at all.

Naline
January 25th, 2004, 10:21 PM
aha, i think you've found the answer there

Sadiki
January 25th, 2004, 10:34 PM
sense or not... In real life nothing make sense. so live for it :cheese:

Naline
January 25th, 2004, 10:48 PM
some things make sense, kinda, but yer deffo live for the moment!!!

unregistered user
January 26th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Well, now you got me all confused :hmm:

Sadiki
January 26th, 2004, 08:52 AM
well who is not confused after those messages... :confused:

Sharifu
January 27th, 2004, 12:42 AM
:lol:

unregistered user
January 27th, 2004, 04:31 PM
I would have to be Mufasa. =) I've always thought he was really cool and that they made the perfect choice of James Earl Jones as his voice.
I've always thought it was interesting that the voices of Mufasa and Sarabi were the exact same people used as the king and queen in Coming To America. After I saw TLK I did'nt like the fact that James Earl Jones wore a Lion skin in Coming to America, but he couldn't predict that he would PLAY a lion, so I forgive him. :lol:

Naline
January 27th, 2004, 10:23 PM
hehe, thats a good point i never noticed that before!

Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony!

unregistered user
January 27th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Naline, now you just made my head go up and down, i know i heard that before...but where dammit, where!! :confused: :eek: :gasp: :eww: :grrr: :hmm:

:knowdees: The beach?

Naline
January 27th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Hehe, love the use of smilies!!!!

Methinks its from Gladiator, not quite sure which bit, i think its when proximo is first talking to maximus and tells him to "win the crowd".....that scene anyway!!!

unregistered user
January 27th, 2004, 10:52 PM
YEEEEEEEEEES Thank you Naline!

Now i can go to bed!

I remember it as it was yesterday!

Marcus the dude that is killed by commodus stoped the games, then when he was dead commodus re opend, not sure if it was "for his fathers honour" or something...but i think thats it :)

*dunk ZzzzZzZZzzZZzzZ*

EDIT: But...but what if it is in the beach aswell....ooh dear....i cant take this, i have to know :S

Naline
January 27th, 2004, 10:55 PM
HAHA!!!!!! glad i could both generate and satisfy your curiosity in such a short space of time!!!

And sorry, i havn't seen the beach so i cant help you there!! :(

unregistered user
January 27th, 2004, 10:56 PM
No problem i was probaly wrong there anyway :hmm:

Naline
January 27th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Tell you what, i'll rent the film, watch it and let you know!!!!!!! ;)

unless you've already got it that is?? :(

unregistered user
January 27th, 2004, 11:00 PM
I think we just taped a new movie on that tape...and if you see it..be warned..its a bit...odd :)

Naline
January 27th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Hehe......thanks for the warning, but you've made me wanna see it....... now im the one who's curious!!!! :curious:

unregistered user
January 27th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Well, curiosity killed the cat ;)

Naline
January 27th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Certainly did....um....will!

Simbaspirit
November 5th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Simba!!! :shout: :slimey: I love him!!!

This Land
November 5th, 2005, 08:12 AM
I would be Kovu, he's pretty cool :kovusmile:

Sombolia
November 5th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Ha, necropostage!

I would be... um.. Timon. Nothing horrible happens to Timon =P

Nalalcholist
November 5th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Simba...so I could have Nala...

At least for a night...

Only for me...

Ah...

Sadiki
November 5th, 2005, 02:19 PM
hehe, well I know this is old thread, but I just must say that when we were in Disneyland Audra got from the test "which disney character is most like you" Nala which was quite suprising.. at least we were suprised.
lol.. and I got a little zippo ( so I got Mushu ) that was funny.:lol:

Shadow
November 5th, 2005, 03:26 PM
i would "unfrontsenly" be Simba "if i couldent be myself" becuse my rl world life is just a copy of Simba....on everything.....so....yeah Simba....if i couldent be myself...

Tiikeri
November 5th, 2005, 03:40 PM
I'd be Scar, his black mane is so sexy! :jejeje:

zazulover01
November 5th, 2005, 07:46 PM
I would want to be either Zazu or Shenzi because zazu can fly andthe hyenas are cool.:ayecapn: :cheese:

Storm90
November 5th, 2005, 08:12 PM
I could see myself as Timon. Hakuna Matata, that's my way of life!

:hakuna:

Sharifu
November 6th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
hehe, well I know this is old thread, but I just must say that when we were in Disneyland Audra got from the test "which disney character is most like you" Nala which was quite suprising.. at least we were suprised.

Hehe I was just thinking of that reading this old thread... That was so cool though. ^^

I've gotten Nala on tons of TLK quizzes online, but that I got Nala at that quiz at Disneyland was really cool, because it was with lots of Disney characters.

King Simba
November 6th, 2005, 08:47 AM
I've taken many TLK quizzes and on most of them, I've got Nala.

However, if I was to choose, I'd probably be Simba or Kovu. ;)

This Land
November 6th, 2005, 11:34 AM
I took that quiz and i got Mufasa :lol:

I want to be kovu though :kovusmile:

Kiara Serengeti
November 6th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Kiara!!!

TakaTiger
November 6th, 2005, 05:02 PM
id be scar!

Simbaspirit
November 7th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion

Also, Simbaspirit, I think you might have broken a record here =) ... bumping up a post that was last posted in almost 2 years ago hehe ;) !

is that a bad thing???:confused:

Melody of Scar
November 7th, 2005, 04:54 AM
'Tisn't bad at all - it's sparked some responses. :cheese:

I have two characters I'd be.

Scar, because he is sexeh and awesome. :jejeje: Scar = amazing villian.

But I'd also like to be Kopa... Assuming that he wasn't killed by Zira but mortally wounded, as my story relating to him goes. xP Death as cub = baaad.

va-kasi
November 7th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Uh, Vitani I guess :vitsm:

soulImbibe
November 7th, 2005, 05:16 AM
For me, definitely Rafiki. He's intelligent, enlightened, and nimble; I'm good at giving advice to other people and listening to people's problems. I wouldn't have to kill other animals and eat raw meat (although that's probably a pretty satisfying thing from a lion's perspective). Plus being a sage to the king would guarantee my safety from other local predators and would allow up-close observation of the pride interactions. Healing others is a rewarding occupation and provides opportunities to form special bonds with those who are injured.

va-kasi
November 7th, 2005, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Hehe, I'd be Simba =D !

Also, Simbaspirit, I think you might have broken a record here =) ... bumping up a post that was last posted in almost 2 years ago hehe ;) !

:confused: Now I'm confused.

What are the rules here at LEA anyway?

Everyone keeps saying "theres already a thread about this" when people make a new one :eww:

Xinithian
November 7th, 2005, 05:38 AM
I'd be scar, 'cause I'd have a sexy voice and hot body/mane.

SimbaNala05
November 7th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I'd Be Young Simba
:cheese:

Aurelian
November 8th, 2005, 12:00 AM
I am most like Nala, but I wouldn't want to be any of the characters. I would ruin the movie :eek:

I would like to be my own character.

Simba22
November 8th, 2005, 01:25 AM
Young Simba probably.

Prince_Kivoru
November 27th, 2005, 01:05 AM
I'd be Young Kovu!

Cleto
November 27th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Let me think :thinks: A female Scar I guess but not like Zira 'cause she was... odd. I'd just be plain evil and I wouldn't fail where Scar and Zira did. :jejeje:

Tokalas
November 27th, 2005, 05:34 PM
a random lioness. not one of the characters, because I am not really like any of them. unless you count Nuka.
but does that count? he's a guy. Im a girl.
but I geuss I am most like him.

snow-jemima
November 27th, 2005, 06:05 PM
hmmm... I would like to be Nala, I think. Cause she appears throughout most of the movie and gets to see things from another P.O.V. I don't think I would want to be one of the main characters...

second choice would be Sarabi. I love her character.

third choice would be Mufasa, I'm the kind of person who likes to teach someone else. :P

KanuTGL
November 27th, 2005, 06:25 PM
I'm quite sure I'd be adult Nala =D

Her personality is closest to mine.

If not Nala, probably Mufasa :)

chaotic serenit
November 27th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Kiara. She's not my favorite character, but you have to give her credit - out of all of the characters in the TLK movies, she's the one who goes through the least amount of drama. True, this leads her to being overly sheltered and naive, but, hey, what the heck? I'll choose an overprotective father over a life lived in agony following the trauma of a stampede any day.

Tokalas
November 27th, 2005, 06:54 PM
I agree with CS