So has anyone watch this anime yet...

http://aechan.altervista.org/immagini/Wallpaper/wolfsrainwall.jpg

Stormfury
February 26th, 2007, 10:36 AM
I've seen blips of it on [adult swim] .

That's about it.

Aurelian
February 26th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Last time I checked, about a year or so ago, CN stopped airing it. Maybe they brought it back by now, but I have to reorder my cable. Someone(Nephilim, I think...) sent me some episodes in RIP format awhile back, but my computer refused to unRIP them even with those programs.

All I have seen are trailers and the intro theme, but am very interested in seeing some actuall episodes.

Whitewolf
February 26th, 2007, 04:26 PM
thx for the link

Dyani
February 26th, 2007, 04:29 PM
I searched for it on YouTube before and it only had the first and second episode translated in English. I couldn't find anymore so I gave up with it. I liked the look of it since it had wolves in, and its anime where they don't care if blood and death occur in it, makes it more relistic.

Whitewolf
February 26th, 2007, 06:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Zyphose

this guy got all 30 episode but it only sub title

Only-now
February 26th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Is that the one where the people can turn into the wolves and are trying to make it to paradise etc?

I bought that for an ex-friend..like the whole set of all the episodes about 2 years ago or so. I saw a couple he sent me...and it was an alright show. Don't know anything about it now though.

~Kiva

Whitewolf
February 26th, 2007, 10:02 PM
yea that the one

Azerane
February 27th, 2007, 11:49 AM
I have always been interested in Wold's Rain, though I've never managed to see an ep. I shall check out the you tube link now, thanks for that STL... it does seem like a cool show, even though I've not yet seen any of it :D

Whitewolf
March 1st, 2007, 11:40 PM
the ending i gotta say is sad in a way

Dare
March 1st, 2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Whitewolf
the ending i gotta say is sad in a way

That happens with a lot of anime.
I find it refreshing.

Anyway, I've never seen Wolf's Rain...I have a few episodes somewhere, but then it was aired on Adult Swim and became trendy 'round the fandom, so my natural inclination was to ignore it. I'm not a big wolf person either.
Eh, I may break down and watch it eventually though, for the artwork if no other reason.
:ayecapn:

klowd
March 19th, 2007, 04:28 PM
The worse end ever.

Hello btw : lol :