PDA

View Full Version : How you doing?

Goole
February 24th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Ok. Well, new to this whole forum thing but here goes.

Well, anybody who's reading this can see what my my username is so I'll just explain it: Here in England, for English back in high school, we had to study a book called 'An inspector calls'. One of the more enjoyable books i had read (along with Jekyll and Hyde) but i digress: In my final year of high school, one of the girls in my class commented on what a quiet person i was, saying that i was like a character from the book: Inspector Goole.

Thus, i decided to make my username Goole :) (To be honest, it's not a great comparison, but considering i was also compared to Hyde in high school, it's fine by me. Although 'Hyde' was my second choice for my username and one i have used before).

So, there we go. Guess it's pretty obvious from me just being here I'm a fan of Lion king (1 and 2 specifically; Don't want to get flamed but I'd prefer to think 3 didn't happen).

So... yeah. Nice to meet you all.

HasiraKali
February 24th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Howdy! :D

Welcome to Lea. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)

Azerane
February 26th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Hi there, and welcome to Lea, it's nice to meet you :) I'm not a fan of three either, it has its nice moments, but it really does manage to ruin the magic of the original :p

Safila
February 26th, 2014, 10:29 PM
Howdy , welcome and all that :D

Any more info about yourself other than you're a pom :lalala:

Kirauni
February 28th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Hello and welcome to Lea, Goole!
Thanks for explaining about your name. I've never heard of it before.

Enjoy your stay :)

Guntur
February 28th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Welcome to Lea and enjoy your stay man!