PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

KiarasBiggestFan
January 26th, 2014, 04:59 PM
I thought this forum got deleted for some reason, but I'm back. I'm glad it wasn't deleted. :wow:

I'll try to be more active on the forum. It's just that I'm also on My Lion King and I'm probably going to join more Lion King forums because I like talking about The Lion King.

This movie's so addictive :o

Kasei
January 27th, 2014, 01:24 AM
Yay! Was wondering where you went off to. :)

Yeah, the forum went down for a bit due to someone hacking the main page...it happens from time to time it would seem. e_e But we have great admins that got everything up and running again.

Anyway, welcome back! :D

Azerane
January 27th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Welcome back :D Great to have you around again :)

Also, according to the main page, Happy Birthday! :cheese:

Kirauni
January 27th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Welcome Back!
I don't think we have met before, being quite new to Lea myself... but it's nice to meet you :)
Yes, this board has been down for quite a time but this time we were able to restore the data and move on to a new place.

I can see you're a really big Kiara fan and I read about your petition. I never thought of it that way but I agree with you: Kiara also is a princess.
Still I doubt that Disney will "add" her to the Disney Princesses-franchise. But I can live with that. I'm not really into that girl's stuff... At least not now XD
However, I'd like to watch a TV-Show based on young Kovu's and Kiara's adventures.

Guntur
January 28th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Hello and welcome to our humble home,

I'm the old fart rambling about video game around here so here I am. :lol: :idiot: :evilgrin: